World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
The Facade of Fathers EmptyYesterday at 11:38 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
The Facade of Fathers EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» AISH
The Facade of Fathers EmptyYesterday at 10:24 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
The Facade of Fathers EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
The Facade of Fathers EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» israelAM
The Facade of Fathers EmptyYesterday at 10:09 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
The Facade of Fathers EmptyYesterday at 9:54 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
The Facade of Fathers EmptyYesterday at 9:51 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
The Facade of Fathers EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:49 pm by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
The Facade of Fathers EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:45 pm by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
The Facade of Fathers EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
The Facade of Fathers EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:08 pm by Admin

» Be Fervent in Spirit
The Facade of Fathers EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Remain in God - iBelieve Truth
The Facade of Fathers EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 1:25 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
The Facade of Fathers EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:43 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
The Facade of Fathers EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
The Facade of Fathers EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
The Facade of Fathers EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 8:54 pm by Admin

» Is Gaza Really Starving
The Facade of Fathers EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
The Facade of Fathers EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 10:08 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Facade of Fathers

Go down

The Facade of Fathers Empty The Facade of Fathers

Post  Admin Tue 21 Aug 2018, 1:36 pm

The Facade of Fathers
Aug 20, 2018 | 0  |     
https://endtimeheadlines.org/2018/08/the-facade-of-fathers/
The Facade of Fathers
(By Ryan Johnson) A few days ago I was awakened from a very intense dream that I believe we should adhere to and prayerfully consider whether or not the LORD is dealing with you (me included). Before I share, I do want to be honest that I have made my fair share of mistakes when it comes to equipping others. I haven’t always done the best thing, said the right thing, or made the wisest decision. I am not sharing this to point fingers at the faults and/or errors of any one individual/group. However, I do believe that the LORD is dealing with Spiritual Fathers in a way that we must pay attention to. We are a generation obsessed with end-time events and when or where will it all end. From earthquakes, rumors of war, hurricanes, and/or signs of the time…we are the generation that is embattled with how this will one day be. And yet, it seems as though we fail to remember the last chapter of Malachi…

“4:1 Surely the day is coming, burning like an oven; all the proud, yes, all evildoers will be stubble. The day that is coming will burn them up, says the Lord of Hosts, so that it will leave them neither root nor branch. 2 But for you who fear My name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings. You will go out and grow up like calves from the stall. 3 And you will tread down the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet, on the day when I do this, says the Lord of Hosts. 4 Remember the Law of Moses, My servant, the statutes and judgments which I commanded him at Horeb for all Israel. 5 See, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreaded day of the Lord. 6 He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers, lest I come and strike the earth with a curse.”

The Dream – When the dream started I was in Washington D.C., and I was being led around by a person that I wasn’t familiar with. In the dream, I kept asking where we were going and I was trying to explain that I had been to D.C. multiple times, therefore I did not need a guide to carry me around. A gentleman in a suit came to me and told me that this wasn’t a sightseeing tour, rather it was part of my assignment. When I asked the gentleman what the assignment was he simply said that I would soon see.

We kept walking throughout the city and I could see many landmarks that I had previously seen, but still wasn’t sure where we were going. Eventually, we go down a street that I wasn’t familiar with. The street went on for a while and it seemed as though we were getting further away from the city. The landscape began to change as the city did not seem as significant as it once was. We came to the end of the street and I looked before me, it was the Supreme Court. However, it wasn’t the Supreme Court building that I knew. It looked like the building, but it was significantly smaller, the steps up were a lot less than what I knew, and the design seemed off. Although this was the case, the guy leading the way looks and says, “Come on, let’s go into the Courtroom.”

By this point in the dream, I remember thinking that this had to be some kind of joke. Someone was messing with me and I couldn’t understand why. We entered the building and instead of taking the stairs we enter into an elevator. The guy pushes the buttons, yet I know that the elevator isn’t moving. The doors open and before me is a courtroom. It’s supposed to be the room where the Supreme Court Judges sit and hear the cases of the land. Yet, this room like the outside had similarities but definitely wasn’t the same room. There in black robes where these individuals who appeared to be the judges, but their robes were a faded black and seemed worn out.

The back doors of the room swing open and an abundance of men and women come into the room. Some look like businessmen and women. Others look like blue collar hard working laborers. While others appeared to be distressed and/or broken (physically and spiritually). Then from the crowd emerged the lawyers with their clients. As soon as the lawyers appeared the gavel went down and court was in session. The lawyers started making their pitch for their clients. It went back and forth as they each began to describe how great their clients were. As I sat in the room, I couldn’t fully understand what was taking place until the moment that one of the judges asked a client to speak up. This client (who I did not recognize) began to talk about all the accomplishments that they had achieved in ministry with things like how many followers they had, how many platforms they were on, and how much money they had coming into their ministry. Then the client said, “the evidence of my growth is all the evidence that you need to prove I am the Father that these Sons & Daughters need.”

I sat amazed by what I was hearing. My heart became grieved as I was listening to the accomplishments, but I wasn’t hearing the heart of a Father. The other client then proceeds to say the same thing as the previous client but had more influence than the other. Both clients were battling for the rights to be the Father of those in the courtroom. I began to shake my head in disbelief and the gentleman who originally spoke to me asked what was wrong. I proceeded to tell him that I didn’t understand what was happening and how these individuals could be fighting to be the Father to these individuals. It seemed as though they didn’t care, they only wanted the influence and recognition.

At the moment the gavel was slammed down and the judges awarded a client the rights to sonship, I stood amazed and couldn’t believe what was happening. As the people lined up the judge began to hand out papers to those individuals to be presented to them through the client. In the dream, I was thinking that it had to be some kind of adoption papers. That’s when I was dumbfounded yet again when the client spoke up and said, “Wait a minute judge!” “I don’t want them all. I only want the ones who can afford my covenant.” Then the businessmen and women stepped forward and a handful of the blue-collar laborers as well. A large portion of the crowd was left in the room. The gentleman who had been talking with me throughout the dream then hands me one of the papers. I looked down and it wasn’t adoption papers, it was a contract of covenant and it required my signature with my banking information.

The gentleman then looked at me and asked, “What are you going to do now?” I felt like he was asking me if I was going to join the client. But at that moment, the structure of the courtroom fell to the ground. The entire room was now open to the outside and there were cameras everywhere. It looked like a movie set. Everything that had appeared to be real wasn’t real and the cameras where revealing everything that was happening. I stood there confused to what was happening. The gentleman again looked at me and said, “This is your assignment.” I looked at him and responded, “what do you mean my assignment.” He then said, “Reveal the authenticity of the heart of The Father.” Immediately I looked and exclaimed that I didn’t know how to do that. He simply looked at the former courtroom and said, “Pull it down, build it with heart.” And with that I woke up.

The PURPOSE –  I believe this is both a warning and an encouragement to us all. I believe that the LORD is warning us to take our responsibilities seriously and turn our hearts back to the children, that the heart of the children would be turned back to the Fathers. We have to have a serious conversation about what is happening today concerning spiritual Fathers/Mothers. We must ask ourselves why are we seeking sons and daughters? Are we doing so to claim another financial seed in our lives, or are we looking to invest with authenticity to see sons and daughters equipped for the Glory of the LORD? We have to examine our hearts and motives to what we are doing in this hour. We have quoted Malachi 4 so many times and yet I am concerned that we are failing in seeing this through.

It’s also encouraging that we have been marked for the assignment of the authenticity of the Father’s Heart. We, as Sons of God, have the assignment to reveal His Love, His Grace, and His Mercy. Let us be encouraged to see it through. Let us be encouraged to keep looking down the road. Let us be encouraged to receive Sons and Daughters regardless of what they have to offer or do not have to offer. Let us all be encouraged to be better than what we have been. It’s not condemnation, it’s a challenge to step it up. The hour of authenticity is upon us. There is an assignment of authenticity waiting for YOU!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down