Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm
Latest topics
» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
TO DANCE AGAIN EmptyToday at 8:27 pm by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
TO DANCE AGAIN EmptyToday at 8:11 pm by Admin

» Pope Francis Agenda for One World Government
TO DANCE AGAIN EmptyToday at 8:07 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
TO DANCE AGAIN EmptyToday at 10:00 am by Admin

» AISH
TO DANCE AGAIN EmptyToday at 9:56 am by Admin

» Daily Disciples
TO DANCE AGAIN EmptyToday at 9:53 am by Admin

» Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational
TO DANCE AGAIN EmptyToday at 9:49 am by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
TO DANCE AGAIN EmptyToday at 9:42 am by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
TO DANCE AGAIN EmptyYesterday at 11:15 pm by Admin

» OBAMA AGAIN
TO DANCE AGAIN EmptyYesterday at 10:40 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
TO DANCE AGAIN EmptyYesterday at 10:37 pm by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
TO DANCE AGAIN EmptyYesterday at 10:34 pm by Admin

» GLOBAL WARMING FAKE IT IS COLD CLIMATE COMING
TO DANCE AGAIN EmptyYesterday at 10:29 pm by Admin

» Erdogan threatens EU to Kneel to us or “we’ll send 3.6 million refugees your way”;
TO DANCE AGAIN EmptyYesterday at 10:24 pm by Admin

» God and His Names and Meanings
TO DANCE AGAIN EmptyYesterday at 3:21 pm by Admin

» What Does Jeremiah 29:11 Mean?
TO DANCE AGAIN EmptyYesterday at 1:51 pm by Admin

» 10 Benefits of Family Prayer Time
TO DANCE AGAIN EmptyYesterday at 1:04 pm by Admin

» Prayer please for Barbara Foster
TO DANCE AGAIN EmptyYesterday at 12:59 pm by Admin

» BIRTH PANGS – Series of Powerful Earthquakes Volcano's Strike Around the Globe
TO DANCE AGAIN EmptyYesterday at 10:59 am by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
TO DANCE AGAIN EmptyFri 18 Oct 2019, 10:58 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

TO DANCE AGAIN

Go down

TO DANCE AGAIN Empty TO DANCE AGAIN

Post  Admin on Thu 07 Mar 2019, 12:16 am

TO DANCE AGAIN

A strange but miraculous thing happened the other day. I was washing the dinner dishes in our kitchen while my youngest son was watching television in the living room. Suddenly, I heard an old song from my childhood playing in a commercial. As the sweet music drifted into the kitchen. I found myself humming along, singing a few words, and even doing a little dance step or two while I placed the plates in the dishrack. Then it occurred to me that this was the first time I had danced in a very long while.

In the days following my Dad’s death I had done my best to live again. I had hugged my children and told them I loved them. I had petted and played with my dogs. I had watched the Autumn leaves with their beautiful colors and taken in a few sunsets as well. Yet, through it all I had felt like I was just muddling along. My heart was still hurting and my moments of joy were few and far between. More than once I would be on the road, pass an old, beat-up, blue pickup truck like my Dad used to drive, and tear up. I missed him so much. It was so hard not having him here in my life anymore.

When I found myself dancing again even for a second, however, I realized that I was doing just what my Dad would have wanted me to do. He would have been mad at me for wallowing in my sorrow. He would have wanted me to dance again, to sing again, to smile again, and to laugh again. He would have wanted me to choose joy again and share it with others. He would have wanted me to LIVE and to LOVE here on Earth while he and God looked down on me from Heaven. And in that miraculous moment of wisdom my heart began to heal.

I promise you Dad that I will continue to heal. I will continue to sing. I will continue to dance. I will continue to say "yes" to life and to live in God’s love all the days I have left here.

…..Joseph J. Mazzella (joemazzella@frontier.com) by way of “Christian Voices” (christianvoices@att.net)
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum