Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm
Latest topics
» STABBINGS - MURDERS - HATE CRIMES
ZION [Official Lyric Video] EmptyToday at 9:22 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
ZION [Official Lyric Video] EmptyToday at 8:36 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES
ZION [Official Lyric Video] EmptyToday at 8:27 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
ZION [Official Lyric Video] EmptyToday at 5:20 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
ZION [Official Lyric Video] EmptyToday at 5:18 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
ZION [Official Lyric Video] EmptyToday at 5:12 pm by Admin

» AISH
ZION [Official Lyric Video] EmptyToday at 4:50 pm by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
ZION [Official Lyric Video] EmptyToday at 4:00 pm by Admin

» Bill & Hillary Clinton
ZION [Official Lyric Video] EmptyYesterday at 11:38 pm by Admin

» Jeremy Corbyn Anti- Israel friend of Terrorists
ZION [Official Lyric Video] EmptyYesterday at 11:36 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
ZION [Official Lyric Video] EmptyYesterday at 11:20 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
ZION [Official Lyric Video] EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» Nolte: 11 Facts that Have Already Unraveled the Ukraine Hoax
ZION [Official Lyric Video] EmptyYesterday at 11:14 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
ZION [Official Lyric Video] EmptyYesterday at 11:12 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
ZION [Official Lyric Video] EmptyYesterday at 11:10 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman Pastor
ZION [Official Lyric Video] EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
ZION [Official Lyric Video] EmptyYesterday at 11:08 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
ZION [Official Lyric Video] EmptyYesterday at 10:33 pm by Admin

» 10 Prayers for Before Meals - Short, Simple, Beautiful!
ZION [Official Lyric Video] EmptyYesterday at 8:52 pm by Admin

» Erdogan threatens EU to Kneel to us or “we’ll send 3.6 million refugees your way”;
ZION [Official Lyric Video] EmptyYesterday at 6:11 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

ZION [Official Lyric Video]

Go down

ZION [Official Lyric Video] Empty ZION [Official Lyric Video]

Post  Admin on Fri 05 Apr 2019, 10:10 pm

ZION [Official Lyric Video]
https://youtu.be/E_GsKLJcum8
Lyric video for Aaron's song "ZION" about God's eternal promise to Abraham and his descendants.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_GsKLJcum8&ab_channel=aaronshustube

If your able and wish to embed url at your site
embed url <  iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/E_GsKLJcum8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen>

http://aaronshust.com/zion/
ZION now available (5/31/18) on iTunes, Apple Music, Google Play and Spotify!

ZION chords available here!

ZION
Words and Music: Aaron Shust
(p) 2018 Shust Music

Although this song began on a late night flight to St Louis in February 2018, the chorus quietly sung into my phone so I wouldn’t forget it, the journey leading to this song began long before. I grew up well-versed in the stories of what we Gentile Christians call the Old Testament. In the mid-1980s, our home was occasionally filled with the songs of Messianic Jewish worship. My hearing lyrics of God’s power and faithfulness sung in Hebrew was not alien to me: it was the most reverent thing I could imagine.

But, in February 2016, my wife Sarah and I were invited to tour Israel for the first time, to capture video for an upcoming Music Tour in the States. Driving around this stunning Land, our excellent tour guide, Amir, would point things out we shouldn’t miss. But after each story, our new friend David Kiern, who was filming the trip, would lean in to Sarah and I and whisper something like, “Now what you may not know is that in the book of Jeremiah, God said the vineyards would again be planted on these mountains of Samaria. For 2,000 years, since Jerusalem fell to the Romans, nothing would grow here, but since the Jewish People began to return home, these hills have been bursting forth with life.”

All week long, David poured out wisdom and insights from Scripture as we watched them come to life before our very eyes. Israel was not just the Land of Biblical history, it is both the Land and the People that the Bible speaks about today!

Upon our return to Nashville, we were introduced to Pastor Don (“Papa Don”) Finto, and our spirits were awakened to the Father’s heart for “His firstborn son Israel” (Exodus 4:22). The teaching in Papa Don’s books, pulled straight from Scripture, opened my eyes to the fact that God has not rejected His people! (Romans 11:1ff) His promise is irrevocable!

“Thus says the LORD…Behold, I will bring them from the north country and gather them from the farthest parts of the earth…a great company, they shall return here…I will lead them back…for I am a Father to Israel…Hear the word of the LORD, O nations…He who scattered Israel will gather him and will keep him as a shepherd keeps his flock.” (Jeremiah 31:8-10)

“O LORD, save Your people, the remnant of Israel.” (Jer 31:7)

May the truth in this song open your hearts to our Father’s enduring love and irrevocable promises.

– Aaron Shust

May 12th, 2018

PRODUCED: Scott Cash, MIXED: Sean Moffitt, MASTERED: Bob Boyd, BGV: Joshua Aaron, Misha Goetz Hoyt, “The Galilee Gang”, GUITARS: Nathan Dugger, BASS: Nathan Thomas, DRUMS: Jacob Arnold, KEYS: Kyle Henson.

PHOTO: Aaron Shust in Masada, Israel. (c) 2016 David Kiern.

VERSE 1
O daughters of Zion / O Abraham’s sons (Psalm 105:6-9) / Hear the words of your Father (Deut 6:4) / Hear His promise of love (Lev 26:42-45) / I will make you a blessing (Gen 12:3) / Count the stars if you can (Gen 15:5) / You will be a great nation (Gen 12:2) / I will give you this land (Gen 17:8)

CHORUS
I will bring you back home (Ez 11:17) / Bring you back home Oh My children (Ez 36:24) / You will no longer roam / Lost and alone in the night (Jer 31:22-23) / There is nothing on earth that could take you away (Jer 3:18) / Once I gather you under My wings (Isa 11:12) / I will bring you all back home again (Zeph 3:20, Ez 36:24)

VERSE 2
Though you’ve wandered like strangers (Jer 5:19) / To the ends of the earth (Isa 41:9) / I will send you a savior (Isa 19:20) / I will finish my work (Isa 46:13) / You have no other shepherd (Zech 9:16) / You have no other lord (Isa 45:5) / Green pastures are waiting in Zion once more (Isa 49:8-11)

BRIDGE
So we pray for the peace (Psalm 122:6) / But look to the East (Zech 14:4) / for the Sun rises sudden and fierce (Ez 43:2) / Every prophet and priest and king in the City (Zech 12:12-13) / Will look on the One they have pierced / We will mourn for the One we have pierced (Zech 12:10-11, Isa 53:5)

VERSE 3

But don’t fear O my daughters / Or sons of Abraham / I will wash you with water (Zech 13:1, Ez 36:25) / I will offer the Lamb (Isa 53:6-8, Gen 22:8) / Though your sins were like scarlet / They’ll be whiter than snow (Isa 1:18) / I have always been with you / I will never let go (Deut 31:8)

TAG

Adonai Eloheinu
Adonai echad
Shema Israel (Deut 6:4)
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum