World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
Prophetic Dream: The Lord Says, 'The Voice of Healing Is Coming Back' EmptyYesterday at 11:38 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Prophetic Dream: The Lord Says, 'The Voice of Healing Is Coming Back' EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» AISH
Prophetic Dream: The Lord Says, 'The Voice of Healing Is Coming Back' EmptyYesterday at 10:24 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Prophetic Dream: The Lord Says, 'The Voice of Healing Is Coming Back' EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Prophetic Dream: The Lord Says, 'The Voice of Healing Is Coming Back' EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Prophetic Dream: The Lord Says, 'The Voice of Healing Is Coming Back' EmptyYesterday at 10:09 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Prophetic Dream: The Lord Says, 'The Voice of Healing Is Coming Back' EmptyYesterday at 9:54 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
Prophetic Dream: The Lord Says, 'The Voice of Healing Is Coming Back' EmptyYesterday at 9:51 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Prophetic Dream: The Lord Says, 'The Voice of Healing Is Coming Back' EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:49 pm by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
Prophetic Dream: The Lord Says, 'The Voice of Healing Is Coming Back' EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:45 pm by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
Prophetic Dream: The Lord Says, 'The Voice of Healing Is Coming Back' EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Prophetic Dream: The Lord Says, 'The Voice of Healing Is Coming Back' EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:08 pm by Admin

» Be Fervent in Spirit
Prophetic Dream: The Lord Says, 'The Voice of Healing Is Coming Back' EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Remain in God - iBelieve Truth
Prophetic Dream: The Lord Says, 'The Voice of Healing Is Coming Back' EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 1:25 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Prophetic Dream: The Lord Says, 'The Voice of Healing Is Coming Back' EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:43 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Prophetic Dream: The Lord Says, 'The Voice of Healing Is Coming Back' EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Prophetic Dream: The Lord Says, 'The Voice of Healing Is Coming Back' EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Prophetic Dream: The Lord Says, 'The Voice of Healing Is Coming Back' EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 8:54 pm by Admin

» Is Gaza Really Starving
Prophetic Dream: The Lord Says, 'The Voice of Healing Is Coming Back' EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Prophetic Dream: The Lord Says, 'The Voice of Healing Is Coming Back' EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 10:08 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Prophetic Dream: The Lord Says, 'The Voice of Healing Is Coming Back'

Go down

Prophetic Dream: The Lord Says, 'The Voice of Healing Is Coming Back' Empty Prophetic Dream: The Lord Says, 'The Voice of Healing Is Coming Back'

Post  Admin Wed 30 Oct 2019, 5:59 pm

Prophetic Dream: The Lord Says, 'The Voice of Healing Is Coming Back'
https://www.charismamag.com/blogs/prophetic-insight/43174-prophetic-dream-the-lord-says-the-voice-of-healing-is-coming-back?
Published 9 hours ago
Author Nate and Christy Johnston
 airplane-dream
The plane in my dream was representative of a specific ministry call and mandate to pray over different regions, cities and nations. (Photo by Krzysztof Kowalik on Unsplash)
Simple Basics Can Lead to Big Miracles with Katie Souza (Season 5, Ep. 11)

A few nights ago, I had a dream that I was flying into the United States on what felt like an assignment from the Lord to go to different cities to pray and wake up what was spoken over those regions. The plane I was flying in was a private jet that was assigned for this special mission and had "22," "2222" and "222" written on it in various ways.

My first stop was California, so as soon as the plane landed, I stepped onto the soil and fell into a heap in travail and prayer, coming into agreement with heaven for the state and the nation. Then I felt a wave of intercession arise for families around the earth and saw God send a revival to homes and families. Suddenly, it felt like warm oil was flowing over me and I heard a sound, so I asked, "What is that sound?" I heard, "It's the voice of healing coming back!"

When I woke up, I was deeply stirred and felt this was a word for California and the United States, as well as a corporate, global word for the nations and families.

The Greatest Prayer Movement

The plane in my dream was representative of a specific ministry call and mandate to pray over different regions, cities and nations, but what was God desiring to be released? Isaiah 22:22 says:

"The key of the house of David I will lay on his shoulder. Then he shall open, and no one shall shut. And he shall shut, and no one shall open."

This is the authoritative, governmental unlocking of heaven's intentions and the shutting of what is ungodly that God has given to this generation to access and activate.

In my dream when I landed, I instantly went into travail and prayer, singing and worshipping, crying out and prophesying. I could sense a deep spiritual connection to the land and it felt like I was praying and waking up the words, prophecies and destiny of the region and bringing remembrance to them. Many places and cities are pregnant with promise but there have been few "midwives" who are stewarding this call to contend with heaven over them.

As I was praying over this, I heard the Lord say that we are stepping into a new prayer movement unlike anything we have yet seen. It isn't just a movement of a few called; it is the mobilization of the church to arise and bring the earth into complete order. It's the call of God's people to bring the earth into alignment with heaven, and right now we are beginning to see the side effects from this.

As God's people align, plots of the enemy and hidden agendas will be exposed; God will keep using the unlikely, set in power, to bring this forth. This is a time when those who are in power, who are in the way of God's plan for nations, will be removed, and it will be God's people praying who will accomplish it.

This rising prayer movement is an intentional and strategic move to precede the greatest outpouring and harvest we will ever see. Just as prayer and travail preceded many great moves of the Spirit, so shall this movement precede many revivals around the earth and mass outpourings leading to the greatest harvest of souls!

Resurgence of the Voice of Healing and Influence of Media

The sound I heard in my dream was unlike anything I have ever heard. It was like a voice carried on the wind, and the Lord said, "This is the voice of healing coming back!"

Revelation 22:2 says, "...in the middle of its street. On each side of the river was the tree of life, which bore twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations."

After World War II, there were two major movements that revived the American church and touched the world. One was the evangelical movement of Billy Graham and the other was the healing revival experienced by William Branham, Oral Roberts, A.A. Allen and Jack Coe. This was known as a healing, signs and gifts, salvation and deliverance, Holy-Ghost, miracle revival that saw the rise of healing revivalists traveling the earth, praying for the sick and seeing God do miraculous things.

During this time, Gordon Lindsay was led by the Lord to start a publication/magazine called The Voice of Healing that chronicled this rise of revival. It swept the earth with testimonies, miracles and the power of God, causing the church to be stirred for the miraculous. This movement never ended but was carried on through many whom God raised up, and is even carried on to this day.

I believe we are about to see the voice of healing come back again in a powerful way to the whole church and also to the media mountain!

The interesting thing is that 2020 will be 70 years from the time that over 1,000 healing revivalists gathered together to be commissioned and released into the earth. I believe we are in a kairos time where God is stirring the pool and causing us to awaken to the mandate of signs, wonders and miracles that will move hand in hand with the great harvest of souls!

The Time of Family: Legacy Begins Now!

There is nothing that God does globally (macro) that doesn't affect the micro, and so when God moves in the nations there is no doubt He is also moving in homes, families, marriages and individuals. The trickle-down effect of this season has been felt everywhere. The transition may be felt individually, but it's the trickle-down from what God is doing in the nations.

In my dream, I went into prayer over families and when I woke up I continued praying and was overcome with God's heart for families. This is truly the hour of family in the body of Christ. Where the enemy has warred against the wholeness in family, God is bringing alignment and wholeness.

For generation upon generation the enemy has sought to destroy family and strike chaos at the very core of where identity and acceptance is developed. His plan has been to destroy and annihilate the very place God has created to be the epicenter and beginning of true encounter and revival.

For years I have been prophesying over this, but what I felt in the dream was not a slow healing or change; it was a sudden overturning and a movement that would sweep the earth. I saw this movement and it carried healing and reconciliation, but it also was a breaker of cycles and demonic strongholds that have held sway over families and family lines.

Then I heard the word "legacy" and I knew this movement was going to bring a swift overturning to the issues many families have faced for hundreds of years—poverty, sickness, disease, marriage issues, addiction, perversion and other demonic agendas—and set a new legacy for families.

Even now as I'm writing this, I feel the Lord healing and beginning this.

Lord, release healing and breakthrough power over families, homes and marriages right now, in Jesus' name!

Sons and daughters, you are coming home. Husbands, you are returning to Jesus. Legacy begins now!

"California Shall Be My Forerunner"

Lastly, I knew when the Lord placed California in my dream it was significant. I felt the need to prophesy over this great state, but when I asked the Lord why it was California that I landed in, He said, "California shall be My forerunner!"

Now, in the natural, both culturally and politically, this doesn't add up, but I need to prophesy what I heard and the destiny of this state. I also heard, "Hanging in the balance" and knew that what God wants to do in this state needs to be contended for, right now.

Something is shifting, but we need to put weight behind it in prayer and action. Church, rise up and pray! Rise up and go! Seize the moment and partner with heaven to see things align and come into place.

California, you are the golden state. The place that God's heart burns for. Many have left you and abandoned you, saying that God has forsaken you, but they are wrong—He is thinking about you more than ever. His heart is burning, yearning and longing for you to reveal the gold you carry to the earth.

You are a forerunner of revival, healing and creativity, California, not the forerunner of the enemy's evil plans. You are the forerunner of truth, not the think-tank of lies and hidden plots. I call you into your fullness of destiny and declare that your time to arise and shine is now, in Jesus' name.

Nate Johnston is a prophetic voice and worshipper who has a heart to see sons and daughters unleashed into passionate friendship with God and an effective, supernatural lifestyle. Christy Johnston is an intercessor, teacher, prophetic voice and justice carrier. She lives with the mandate to breathe fresh hope and life into God's sons and daughters through her passion for writing and uncovering the truths of living in grace and freedom through our identity in Christ. Together, Christy and Nate run their ministry school and feel called to influence the media mountain for God's glory. Nate and Christy have two daughters, Charlotte and Sophie, and currently live on the Gold Coast in Australia.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down