Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm
Latest topics
» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
Steve (uksv) suzuki  click here plz EmptyToday at 4:39 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Steve (uksv) suzuki  click here plz EmptyToday at 4:36 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Steve (uksv) suzuki  click here plz EmptyToday at 4:07 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Steve (uksv) suzuki  click here plz EmptyToday at 4:03 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman Pastor
Steve (uksv) suzuki  click here plz EmptyToday at 4:00 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES
Steve (uksv) suzuki  click here plz EmptyToday at 3:16 pm by Admin

» WORLD ISRAEL NEWS
Steve (uksv) suzuki  click here plz EmptyToday at 2:05 pm by Admin

» Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational
Steve (uksv) suzuki  click here plz EmptyToday at 2:03 pm by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
Steve (uksv) suzuki  click here plz EmptyToday at 12:33 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Steve (uksv) suzuki  click here plz EmptyToday at 12:29 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Steve (uksv) suzuki  click here plz EmptyToday at 12:28 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Steve (uksv) suzuki  click here plz EmptyToday at 12:27 pm by Admin

» The Mark started implants in their hands to replace cash, credit cards
Steve (uksv) suzuki  click here plz EmptyToday at 11:52 am by Admin

» BIRTH PANGS – Series of Powerful Earthquakes Volcano's Strike Around the Globe
Steve (uksv) suzuki  click here plz EmptyToday at 9:47 am by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
Steve (uksv) suzuki  click here plz EmptyToday at 9:40 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Steve (uksv) suzuki  click here plz EmptyToday at 12:07 am by Admin

» My Manna
Steve (uksv) suzuki  click here plz EmptyYesterday at 11:10 pm by Admin

» GOSPEL FROM ASIA
Steve (uksv) suzuki  click here plz EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» Another Look at Footwashing
Steve (uksv) suzuki  click here plz EmptyYesterday at 10:47 pm by Admin

» 12 Proverbs to Start Memorizing Today
Steve (uksv) suzuki  click here plz EmptyYesterday at 10:22 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Steve (uksv) suzuki click here plz

Go down

Steve (uksv) suzuki  click here plz Empty Steve (uksv) suzuki click here plz

Post  Admin on Thu 14 May 2009, 7:00 pm

Hi Steve,
First I want to say I did read yesterday but had a lot going on my end and no time to reply or do other posts, but had prayed for you.
You must be absolutely devestaged learning these truths and have so much to deal with in the heartache this has caused the rift between your sister and yourself I pray that time will heal. I know at that time you were convinced that it was your sister was in the wrong we spent time on Messenger besides your posting and also I came alongside you praying for your needs I too was convinced as yourself that it was your sister and her attention seeking problem best way I can explain it.
We all learn that things are not as it seems and we can all make mistakes please do not let this add to the burden you feel right now.
I pray that you sister will embrace you and your brother that all the hurts of the past where you stood by your Dad and not her will be healed.
I'm so very sorry for not only you and brothers but your sister also, that all along your mother knew the truth this is not your guilt to hold onto and may God speak to your Dad's heart and Mother right now,... you need to concentrate on the siblings of the family leave the rest to God it must be such a hard time for you the children.

Healing for all concerned can only come through God.
I am so glad to read Steve that you are married and have a wonderful women who understands what you have been going through and support you.
Your support with not only your wife but brothers will strengthen you, please do not dwell on the things your Mum and Dad have done but to build a brighter future and relationship among yourselves.
After your parents carrying this lie for so long it is going to take a time before the healing begins, but Steve the healing has to be yours and yours along. We cannot change people or circumstances or the past but what we can do is not allow it to destroy what we have for the future.
There will be a grieving time for the hurts that has happened, let it be short, place into Gods hands in prayer, easier said than done but the best advice I can give is for who will take it is to just go to God and tell him all your hurts, ask him to help you to forgive although even it may seem right now an impossible task for the damage done over these years but our God is able.
I am in as much for want of better words, devestated that I found the incident so convincing I believed the lie also and you may remember how I spent time posting around several groups asking for prayer for Dad thinking your sister was just attention seeking for want of better word.
We all get taken in but thanks be to God although a time later the truth has come out and now healing can begin. Let it begin with you.
Encourage your brothers and your sister to hold onto what the future has for you all, do not let the past destroy.
God has promised Romans 8:28 he will make all things to work together for Good that love him and according to his purpose.
Make these things come into fruition.
Draw close to God and he will draw close to you.
If I can be of any help please PM me or leave a message here for others to read, they may not come along to reply but pick up to pray.
God bless you and your family.
Love
Elaine.
To read what Steve had to say click HERE
http://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com/general-f2/sv-update-since-last-on-t716.htm#2577
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum