Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm
Latest topics
» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
A Need Supplied EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» BREITBART NEWS
A Need Supplied EmptyYesterday at 9:57 pm by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
A Need Supplied EmptyYesterday at 4:39 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
A Need Supplied EmptyYesterday at 4:36 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
A Need Supplied EmptyYesterday at 4:07 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
A Need Supplied EmptyYesterday at 4:03 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman Pastor
A Need Supplied EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES
A Need Supplied EmptyYesterday at 3:16 pm by Admin

» WORLD ISRAEL NEWS
A Need Supplied EmptyYesterday at 2:05 pm by Admin

» Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational
A Need Supplied EmptyYesterday at 2:03 pm by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
A Need Supplied EmptyYesterday at 12:33 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
A Need Supplied EmptyYesterday at 12:29 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
A Need Supplied EmptyYesterday at 12:28 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
A Need Supplied EmptyYesterday at 12:27 pm by Admin

» The Mark started implants in their hands to replace cash, credit cards
A Need Supplied EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by Admin

» BIRTH PANGS – Series of Powerful Earthquakes Volcano's Strike Around the Globe
A Need Supplied EmptyYesterday at 9:47 am by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
A Need Supplied EmptyYesterday at 9:40 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
A Need Supplied EmptyYesterday at 12:07 am by Admin

» My Manna
A Need Supplied EmptyMon 15 Jul 2019, 11:10 pm by Admin

» GOSPEL FROM ASIA
A Need Supplied EmptyMon 15 Jul 2019, 11:09 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

A Need Supplied

Go down

A Need Supplied Empty A Need Supplied

Post  Admin on Fri 07 Nov 2008, 4:52 pm

A Need Supplied
A young preacher had been away from home and was returning. He did not have much money, just what he had been given in a love offering for his ministry.
He knew if he took out the tithe there would not be enough to cover the expenses to get home. Still he took out the tithe and happily gave it over to the Lord. Then he started to drive down the road.
He drove until he needed gas, praying that the Lord would provide. On what he was sure was the last bit of gasoline in the tank, he pulled into a gas station. Getting out of the car, he counted the little change he had in his pocket and told the attendant that he wanted whatever gas that amount would buy.
The attendant stuck the hose in the tank and went about cleaning the windshield noticing a Bible on the front seat of the car. The gas pump continued to pour gasoline into the tank and the preacher began to get excited.
"You'd better stop the pump. This really is all the money I have," He said.
"Hmmm--OK," the attendant replied, and let the pump go on as he finished cleaning the windows. Inspired from the preacher's pleas the attendant filled the tank to the brim. Then, he led the preacher into the station. Reaching up to a high shelf, he grabbed an old battered lunch bucket. "Would you by chance be a preacher?" he questioned.
The preacher nodded and said he was on his way home from a meeting and was about out of money.
"Well, I thought you might be. I saw that Bible in the car. I am a Christian, but we don't' have a good church around here. So I have been setting aside the Lord's money and asking Him to show me what to do with it."
With that he opened the lunch bucket, reached in and pulled out a fistful of bills and thrust them into the preacher's hand.
"That and the tank full of gas should get you home and help take care of you."
This is a very good story that shows how God will be faithful in supplying all of our needs when we stay true to His word and unwavered in our faith.

If you are worried over a particular situation, then I hope this story will strengthen your faith to know that God will always be faithful to supply every need that you have.
Deuteronomy 31:8 And the LORD, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed."
Giving to the Lord is our way of showing Him that money is not our source, but God is our source. He is the One that gives us power to get wealth as we read in
Deuteronomy 8:18 "And you shall remember the LORD your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.
I encourage you to never allow the enemy to make you feel as if giving to God has no reward. You will not know what blessings truly are until you give your tithes and offerings joyously unto the lord.
He promises to pour you out a blessing that you will not have room enough to receive it. If you have not tried God in this, I encourage you to try the Lord and see if God will not do what He said He would do.
Philippians 4:19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Malachi 3:10 Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be food in My house, And try Me now in this," Says the LORD of hosts, "If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive it.
- Author Unknown
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum