World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» WORTHY NEWS
Seek God's Perspective EmptyToday at 2:37 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Seek God's Perspective EmptyYesterday at 11:38 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Seek God's Perspective EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» AISH
Seek God's Perspective EmptyYesterday at 10:24 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Seek God's Perspective EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Seek God's Perspective EmptyYesterday at 10:09 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Seek God's Perspective EmptyYesterday at 9:54 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
Seek God's Perspective EmptyYesterday at 9:51 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Seek God's Perspective EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:49 pm by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
Seek God's Perspective EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:45 pm by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
Seek God's Perspective EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Seek God's Perspective EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:08 pm by Admin

» Be Fervent in Spirit
Seek God's Perspective EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Remain in God - iBelieve Truth
Seek God's Perspective EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 1:25 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Seek God's Perspective EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:43 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Seek God's Perspective EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Seek God's Perspective EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Seek God's Perspective EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 8:54 pm by Admin

» Is Gaza Really Starving
Seek God's Perspective EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Seek God's Perspective EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 10:08 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Seek God's Perspective

Go down

Seek God's Perspective Empty Seek God's Perspective

Post  Admin Fri 07 Nov 2008, 7:34 pm

Seek God's Perspective
Sandy Brunson
Jun 19, 2006

"Then I saw heaven opened, and a white horse was standing there. And the One sitting on the horse was named Faithful and True. For He judges fairly and then goes to war. His eyes were bight like flames of fire, and on His head were many crowns. A name was written on Him, and onlyl He knew what it meant. He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His title was the Word of God. The armies of heaven dressed in pure white linen followed Him on white horses. From His mouth came a sharp sword, and with it He struck down the nations. He ruled them with an iron rod, and He trod the winpress of the fierce wrath of Almighty God. On His robe and thigh was written this title: King of kings and Lord of lords." Revelation 19:11-16

"Peace and joy shall replace turmoil and sadness over all the things that have nagged and gnawed at you as you seek My perspective and wait patiently upon Me.

"In this life you are not excluded from times of struggle and pain, but in the midst of them, I have come to give you a heart of peace. I am your refuge, your strength, your support, your comfort. As you call upon Me, look unto Me and walk in faith, believing all that I have faithfully revealed of Myself to you, I will restore unto you the joy of your salvation!

"In the face of living in a hard place, you need the reminder that I AM GOD! You are Mine and I love you! I am good and I am good to you. Even in the face of hard things, you need to remember and recall My goodness and know afresh that My Word, My nature, and My eternal plan change not!

"I remain ever and always the same…FAITHFUL and TRUE! Live by the revelation that I am always FAITHFUL and TRUE to Myself, My Word, and My people. Do not set your sights upon charismatic personalities or famous people of prominence. Do not cite great success stories as man defines success. Do not look steadfastly at great leaders, but set you affection on things above and not on things on this earth. Set you affection upon the One who is FAITHFUL and TRUE and follow Him!

"Whenever you see a demonstration of My faithfulness and truth, you will see a demonstration of My love. I am Love, and those who are Mine will reflect my nature of love. Such people will faithfully point you towards Me, not toward themselves. Walk with such men and women, older, younger, or peers. Give honor where honor is due to those who demonstrate My nature by their lives.

"Look not, first, for great demonstrations of power, but rather for demonstrations of My love, My wisdom, My faithfulness, My truth. These will be demonstrations of My power in this hour, for I honor those who reflect My nature in their words and actions. I honor those of My people who honor Me. This is evidenced in their humility before Me and their obedience to follow Me rather than following men and women.

"Those who are faithful to follow Me who is FAITHFUL and TRUE will be those who are found looking to Me, watching, Me, listening to Me and waiting upon Me. These faithful ones will not be found watching those about them that are in their flesh, unfaithful and do not uphold the truth. Each time you allow your focus to look unto those about you a do put your trust in them rather than putting your trust in me, you will take steps away from the One who is FAITHFUL and TRUE. To look unto Me is to seek to see life from My perspective. Such is vital, for your very life depends upon it.

"Who is man that you are mindful of him? Man is no one in whom to lay your deepest trust, but to Him who is FAITHFUL and TRUE must you lift up your eyes and see! Look up to the hills, the heights from which comes your hope, your life. Look up to the Father, the Source and the headwaters of the river of your salvation!"

~ from the listening heart of Sandy Brunson

Dunggate building up the walls (Nehemiah 2:12-18
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down