World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
What To Do About RINGWORM EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» Israel 365 News
What To Do About RINGWORM EmptyYesterday at 11:42 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
What To Do About RINGWORM EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
What To Do About RINGWORM EmptyYesterday at 11:34 pm by Admin

» israelAM
What To Do About RINGWORM EmptyYesterday at 11:30 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
What To Do About RINGWORM EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
What To Do About RINGWORM EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
What To Do About RINGWORM EmptyYesterday at 10:15 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
What To Do About RINGWORM EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
What To Do About RINGWORM EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
What To Do About RINGWORM EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
What To Do About RINGWORM EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» AISH
What To Do About RINGWORM EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:18 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
What To Do About RINGWORM EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:02 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
What To Do About RINGWORM EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
What To Do About RINGWORM EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:32 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
What To Do About RINGWORM EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
What To Do About RINGWORM EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 10:47 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
What To Do About RINGWORM EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 10:42 pm by Admin

» Strangling Israel slowly
What To Do About RINGWORM EmptyMon 15 Apr 2024, 11:37 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What To Do About RINGWORM

Go down

What To Do About RINGWORM Empty What To Do About RINGWORM

Post  Admin Tue 25 May 2010, 10:28 am

Greetings Gang!

As always, I pray that God blesses me to provide accurate and timely information and that He blesses each and every one of us spiritually in such a way where a physical blessing is the result, yet blessing us physically/material ly in such a way where a spiritual blessing is
the end result. More importantly, I pray that God blesses us all in
such a way, where the source of the blessings is as plain as the nose
on our faces.

This week's post concerns an issue that at least 2 members have asked about recently; Namely Ringworm. First I want to say that There are
some afflictions that seem to respond better to traditional medicine.
For instance whenever I have had a fever, I immediately take aspirin
as it seems to work better > than any other method. And
obviously if you broke your leg.. the fix is not a do-it-yourself
type project!!

But there are other things.. particularly those things that modern medicine has ruled out as being chronic or terminal
that may respond very positively or even better to faith healing, dietary changes, nutritional therapy, chiropractioners,
Ayurvedic medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, herbs, hydrotherapy, accupunture, essential oils... etc.

In fact, one oft heard joke among people that don't believe in herbs or holistic healing is that some of the sickest people
in the world can be found in the herb shop. This a no-brainer. Many people eventually wander into an herb shop as a
last resort when traditional means have failed to identify or cure their ailment. What do you have to lose if the doctor
say you are stuck with diabetes, hypertension or any kind of chronic or terminal anything? Most true holistic practitioners believe nothing has to be chronic or terminal. I think that is a good - the best - attitude to have whether
you are the doctor or the patient.

Enough with all that. Now Ringworm.. while usually not fatal or terminal ... is a HARD one.

WHAT IS RINGWORM?
A fungal infection on the surface of the skin, usually in the shape of a ring. It was once believed to be caused by a
worm. Even though this turned out to not be the case - the name stuck. Some of these fungi produce round spots on
the skin but many do not. A proper diagnosis is THE FIRST STEP to successful treatment. The medical term for
ringworm is tinea. (Tinea is the Latin name for a growing worm.)

ONCE YOU ARE SURE THAT IT IS RINGWORM

The traditional treatment is a topical ointment called chlotrimazole (Lotrimin). This works for many people...
sometimes right away and sometimes after a while. I think the ringworm sometimes goes away by itself (the body
eventually heals itself)

I have heard of applying a few drops of diluted bleach on the affected area with a q-tip. This seems to work for some
people - and others not. The most positive testimony I have ever heard is to apply the milk of a fig tree leaf and it
vanishes more or less instantaneously in 1-2 days. Wow!! Problem is, I can't remember when the last time I saw a fig
tree!!

I think that one of the reasons it is so hard to cure is because it is a symptom or manifestation of a deeper infection of
the blood. Therefore blood cleansing herbs have to be employed. I would still keep using the cream too!!
Most herbal 21 day cleansing programs sold at herbal stores use herbs that cleanse the blood as well as the liver,
kidneys, pancreas, bladder and colon.

Short of that I would try some blood cleansing herbs as well as ANTIFUNGAL herbs. Some of the main antifungal
herbs are:

TOPICALLY:

TEA TREE OIL (MELALEUCA OIL)

This herb is said to be antibacterial, anti fungal and has antiseptic properties whereby it might be very beneficial for
treating fungi and bacteria. It was a traditional medicine of the Australian Aborigines for all kinds of skin problems
including infections, cuts, burns, and insect bites. Research has shown it to be effective in treating over 30 types of
Candida albicans. (a fungi) Other research has shown it to be good as a treatment for ringworm, dandruff, athlete's foot
and yeast infections, nail fungus and even acne.

CAUTION: Tea tree oil should never be taken internally as it can cause nerve damage!!!

Personally I don't like the way it smells - although many people find the smell refreshing.

GREEN HULL OF BLACK WALNUT
Black Walnut Hull is one of the most common ingredients in any good antifungal antiparasitic, antibacterial and herbal
mixtures. The powdered fresh husk destroys Candida and other fungi and it is a natural antiseptic. Black walnut is used for canker sores, cold sores or any other kind of herpes sores. It has also been used for acne and psoriasis.

You can take it internally or use a tincture topically on nail and skin fungal infections.

CINNAMON AND CLOVES AND/OR CINNAMON
These are both supposed to be antifungal and they smell good!! I would try them in a mixture (mixed with coconut oil
or olive oil) on the affected area. I would!! Simply because of the antifungal and antimicrobial properties of both
cloves and cinnamon. A study published in the 2009 issue of the Journal of Medical Microbiology found that clove oil
was effective against candida, Aspergillus mold and dermatophyte- -fungi that cause skin diseases. I would try it if I did
not get good results from the lotrimin or tea tree oil.

OREGANO OIL
Oregano oil (Origanum vulgare) is well known in the Mediterranean world for its ability to retard food spoilage
through its anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-parasitic properties. A good thing to point out is that the oregano sold in
America's supermarkets is really thyme and marjoram sold in most American supermarkets are labeled incorrectly as
oregano. This is not the real thing. One way to make sure is to purchase the Oil of Oregano from a credible herb shop
or whole food market. THIS STUFF IS NOT CHEAP!! But it is not cost prohibitive when contrasted against the
importance of good health and the cost of prescription medications.

In "The Cure is in the Cupboard", Cass Ingram, D.O., has written a book that is dedicated to unveiling the health benefits of oregano and oil of oregano. He notes that the key element in oregano is the oil, which Foster points out
"contains carvacrol and thymol as the primary components". Foster attributes the "fungicidal and worm-expellant
properties" of oil of oregano to carvacrol and thymol. "These two phenols may constitute as much as 90% of (the oil)."
These two phenols work "synergistically" and that is the reason oil of oregano packs a double punch in antiseptic power
and explains why it is "infinitely more potent than commercial phenol in microbial killing power." All of this helps
make oregano oil a significant factor in treating internal and external fungi including athlete's foot. Skin conditions
such a psoriasis and eczema can be improved with the treatment as well. Ingram explains the astonishing discovery that
"oil of oregano outright destroys all variety of fungi and yeasts, regardless of where they reside." It even inhibits the
growth of the majority of bacteria, something that prescription antibiotics fail to accomplish." In the case of parasites,
oil of oregano has had success neutralizing worms, amoeba, and protozoan. The benefits of oregano has gone largely
unnoticed and under publicized for far too long. As Ingram notes, oregano is "one of the world's finest natural
medicines, that is if it's true oregano." So while oregano may hold the answer for a number of your health questions, be
sure that it is in fact the real thing. Remember, these remedies are only attributed to genuine oregano and oil of
oregano. Oregano may just be the thing you are searching for, or maybe did not realize was available. Even though I
knew quite a bit about the almost magical properties of oregano oil - these people know a lot and I quoted them
a lot:

http://www.thewolfe clinic.com/ oregano.html
http://curingherbs. com/using_ wild_oregano_ oil.htm

BLOOD PURIFYING HERBS

As I mentioned ealier, skin afflictions or many times just manifestations of blood problems known as "Dirty blood".
This is caused by accumulated toxins in the blood. (not real dirt!!) Most of these toxins are acids formed When a poor diet consisting of excess sugar, white flour, fatty foods, caffeine, alcohol, and chemical food additives and
preservatives are consumed. The blood is then congested with toxins.

Some useful herbs for removing toxins from the blood include:

RED CLOVER
Red Clover Blossom is an excellent blood purifier that helps promote and boost the immune system. I don't know why it is - but it is a commonly used blood purifier. Fortunately many blood purifiers usually come in prepared mixtures
that contain red clover blossoms.

YELLOW DOCK
For hundreds of years (before prescription drugs), yellow dock has proved to be an outstanding medication for skin problems like weeping eczema, psoriasis, boils and abscesses. Yellow dock can "pull" toxins out of tissues as well as
the blood and help you to eliminate them. The herb is beneficial for women having heavy bleeding during periods,
menstrual pain and also uterine fibroids. Because yellow dock roots are high in iron it helps with anemia (low
hemoglobin content in blood).

BURDOCK ROOT
Burdock Root is an excellent herbal blood purifier that is said to detoxify the blood. Because it is high in iron It is high
in iron it is often times used for anemia or excessive blood loss like heavy menstruation. It helps to remove toxins from
the blood and can also remove excess moisture that provides an environment for pathogens to grow in. Blood purifiers
stimulate the immune system including the lymphatic system to fight off pathogens. Burdock root enhances kidney
function by removing acids from the blood.

IT IS ESPECIALLY HELPFUL FOR SKIN CONDITIONS OF ALMOST ANY KIND.

//////////// ///////// ///////// ///////// ///////// ///////// /////

One of the main points I am trying to make here is that many, many skin conditions including acne and psoriaisis is a result of way to many acids and toxins in the bloodstream - no matter how many topical potions you rub on it!! Take
heed!

//////////// ///////// ///////// ///////// ///////// ///////// /////

But why take my word for it? IT'S YOUR HEALTH.

You can research anything mentioned in this newsletter yourself. Some goods earch engines are www.mamma.com and
www.dogpile. com as well as Google. Enter one or more keywords to do your own research.

Until next time remember .... most illness can be attributed to FOUR important factors that can weaken your immune system and your ability to fight off disease:

1. Anxiety, depression, anger, guilt and other STRESS factors
2. Improper and/or inadequate NUTRITION habits
3. A sedentary lifestyle that does not include enough EXERCISE
4. Not enough rest and quality SLEEP time

The United States Surgeon General warned Americans in a landmark 1988
report on Nutrition and Health that "diet related diseases account for
68% or more of U.S. deaths"

Remember, I ALWAYS recommend that you ALWAYS consult a professional
herbalist, naturopathologist or physician. I am just passing along
what I hope to be useful information.
Admin
Admin