World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Imagine 700 guests showing up for dinner... EmptyToday at 1:24 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Imagine 700 guests showing up for dinner... EmptyToday at 1:08 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Imagine 700 guests showing up for dinner... EmptyToday at 1:05 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Imagine 700 guests showing up for dinner... EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Imagine 700 guests showing up for dinner... EmptyYesterday at 11:42 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Imagine 700 guests showing up for dinner... EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Imagine 700 guests showing up for dinner... EmptyYesterday at 11:34 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Imagine 700 guests showing up for dinner... EmptyYesterday at 11:30 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Imagine 700 guests showing up for dinner... EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Imagine 700 guests showing up for dinner... EmptyYesterday at 10:15 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Imagine 700 guests showing up for dinner... EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Imagine 700 guests showing up for dinner... EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Imagine 700 guests showing up for dinner... EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» AISH
Imagine 700 guests showing up for dinner... EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:18 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
Imagine 700 guests showing up for dinner... EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:02 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Imagine 700 guests showing up for dinner... EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Imagine 700 guests showing up for dinner... EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:32 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Imagine 700 guests showing up for dinner... EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Imagine 700 guests showing up for dinner... EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 10:47 pm by Admin

» Strangling Israel slowly
Imagine 700 guests showing up for dinner... EmptyMon 15 Apr 2024, 11:37 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Imagine 700 guests showing up for dinner...

2 posters

Go down

Imagine 700 guests showing up for dinner... Empty Re: Imagine 700 guests showing up for dinner...

Post  Spirit_Quest Sat 16 Oct 2010, 9:55 pm

Hi, I just had to say something lol. Wow! That's an awesome turnout! I do hope you get some "staff" to help you out. Have you considered any friends, or other family members besides your children to help out? Or what about "recruiting" some of the students who might like to help out? I'm amazed that so many are so interested. That's very good especially in these tough times. I was wondering, how long is your course and if it costs
anything. I'm poor that's why I wondered too. I wish you continued success. Blessings[i]

Spirit_Quest

Back to top Go down

Imagine 700 guests showing up for dinner... Empty Imagine 700 guests showing up for dinner...

Post  Admin Thu 02 Sep 2010, 9:34 pm

Imagine 700 guests showing up for dinner...
A Nice Problem to Have...

Hello Elaine,
Exciting things are happening here at The School of Christ, and we wanted to give you a quick update.
Our online discipleship course, "Embrace The Cross", has really taken off! We currently have about 700 registered students, which is way more than we anticipated.
As you know, this course is highly interactive and designed so that we pay personal attention to each student. We're having a great time interacting with people from all over the world who are taking the course and learning how to follow Jesus in a practical way.
But we are officially "swamped" with students now, so we have decided to CLOSE the course to NEW students until we get caught up with our existing students.
So if you missed out on the course you can still register. We'll add you to the waiting list and notify you when openings are available.
Here's the link to find out more:
http://EmbraceTheCross.Org
PLEASE NOTE: Our weekly webinar series on Matthew is on hold for a couple weeks until we can get caught up with our discipleship students.
One more thing...
Some people look at our website and think The School of Christ is this HUGE organization with lots of "staff people". We always chuckle when we get letters addressed to "Chip Brogden or staff." Ha! It's just us - Chip and Karla. There is no staff, unless you count getting some help from our two daughters every once in a while. Please understand we're trying to balance the demands of family, work, business, and ministry. With God's grace we'll get there.
So thank you for your patience, understanding, encouragement, and support! The best is still to come!

In Him,
Chip & Karla Brogden
http://TheSchoolOfChrist.Org

P.S. By the way... we're almost out of "Irresistible Life" books. These books are now out-of-print and will be pulled from the website any moment.
Read more about it and get your copy here:
http://TheSchoolOfChrist.Org/books/the-irresistible-life.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down