World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» WHY DID GOD CREATE EVIL
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyToday at 4:36 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyToday at 2:37 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 11:38 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» AISH
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 10:24 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» israelAM
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 10:09 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 9:54 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 9:51 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:49 pm by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:45 pm by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:08 pm by Admin

» Be Fervent in Spirit
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Remain in God - iBelieve Truth
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 1:25 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:43 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 8:54 pm by Admin

» Is Gaza Really Starving
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Page 14 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next

Go down

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 Empty Re: FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Post  Admin Fri 14 Sep 2018, 10:41 pm

The Ministries of Francis Frangipane

Into a Place of Abundance
(En Español)

Prior to releasing a new product to the general public manufacturers put their invention through a series of tests to see how their product handles stress and other issues. Typically, they will test their product in a smaller control group before presenting it the general public. This time of testing is sometimes called "beta." It means it’s still being tested repeatedly for effectiveness and functionality. Did it do what they projected it to do? Manufacturers don’t want to spend a fortune in promotion without knowing their product will work outside the lab. They test it under stressed conditions. Once it passes the tests, then it is released.

A New Creation
God has a new product in mind. At the end of the age He intends to reveal a new species of man, a new creation (2 Cor. 5:17). The new man comes equipped with a Christlike heart, a heavenly mind and an eternal spirit. For now, however, the new man still looks like the old man and prior to releasing the new man we will face levels of testing. The more tests we pass, the more God releases us to the general public.

Right now, I would say most of us are in the "beta" stage. God is testing us to see if we can keep our hearts from bitterness or anger. Do we keep the faith even when we go through times of darkness or fear? The Lord desires to see how well we abide in Him when we are outside of church (the "lab"). These small test groups may consist of co-workers or church folks; they may be family members or neighbors. Are we maintaining the fruit of the Spirit?

It is also important to note that when God tests us, He does not descend into our thought-life with a loud public announcement, warning, "This is a test. This is only a test." A true test examines what we are like under stress and in real life conditions; it appears in our lives without forewarning that it is coming. You see, God isn't testing how well we can outwardly look "Christian." He is examining the quality of what we actually are inwardly. Even more than possessing right answers, He desires we possess right attitudes and responses. He wants to know if we can function under adverse conditions, spiritual warfare and stress.

Consider Job
Let us underscore this truth about God: He will test the quality of His work in us. Remember the Lord's conversation with Satan? God asked, "Have you considered My servant Job?" The Lord described Job as being unique in all the earth: "a blameless and upright man, fearing God and turning away from evil" (Job 1:8).

The implication in that question, "have you considered . . . Job," is that God had worked some deep things in Job and now it was time for this inner transformation to be tested.

Let us also note that Satan had "considered" Job. He had a dossier on him filled with information. When Satan sought to attack Job, the devil couldn't get near him. God had placed "a hedge about [Job] and his house and all that he has, on every side." Probably for many years Satan had examined Job but couldn't touch him because of the impenetrable protection Job and his family enjoyed. For all the devil tried to do to stop it, God had "blessed the work of [Job's] hands, and his possessions have increased in the land" (vs 10).

Yes, Satan had "considered" Job. We too would do well to consider the story of Job and the revelation it provides us concerning our tests and their outcome. If we walk with God in integrity and intercession, as did Job, we can trust that the normal status of our lives will be completely protected and hedged "on every side."

The second thing we should recognize is that if we do come under severe spiritual attack, it is because God is testing the quality of His work in us. He knows the capacity to overcome is within us, otherwise He would not have allowed the enemy access to us.

The third thing to note is that, while tests in the world are usually accomplished in labs or controlled environments, God's tests come in the real world. Thus, we might not realize that what we are going through is a "test," for the test will be a real life experience.

Additionally, the test often comes just before we are released into a "double portion," which is what happened to Job.

We often won't know what the test is until much later. Job's test was not whether he would "rejoice always" or maintain his good works; nor was he made vulnerable because of fear or unbelief, as some think. The great test in Job's life was whether or not he would curse God. For all he went through, Job passed his test.

The Outcome Is Greater Than We Can Imagine
God took Job, the most righteous man in the world, a man of great influence, and brought him through a terrible test. One might say the costs of Job's test far outweighed his reward, even though Job did receive a double portion. Yes, Job's wealth and influence increased greatly, but that was not the end of the story: God has since used the life of Job as an example for billions of people. Before the test, Job's range of influence touched his culture; afterward, Job's integrity has inspired nations throughout the epochs of time.

Likewise, the Lord tested Joseph, Moses and David; He tested Israel in the wilderness. Jesus Himself endured tests, not the least of which was His time in the desert.

Let us understand, if we want to advance spiritually, God will lead us through fiery ordeals that test us yet bring us through to a greater place. Most of us are still in "beta,' being tested in relatively small ways. Still others have gone through significant battles, but God is about to bring many into a double portion.

For us who are followers of Christ and whose goal is conformity to Him, God gives us one answer to every test we experience: become like Jesus in the test. When the devil realizes what he is using hoping to destroy you is actually being used by God to perfect you, Satan will withdraw his attack.

As it is written:
"For You have tried us, O God; You have refined us as silver is refined. You brought us into the net; You laid an oppressive burden upon our loins. You made men ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water, yet You brought us out into a place of abundance" (Psalm 66:10-12).

The test is the door to abundance.

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

Save up to 40%
Limited Time Offer

This Day We Fight!

This book is anointed to help the reader get their fire back. The Holy Spirit is ready to impart a fresh anointing to God's people - an anointing that will activate the "war mode" in the church. Published by Chosen Books.

View Francis introducing this book

Book $10.00 (Retail $15.00)

The Three Battlegrounds

Any time the Spirit of God's kingdom is truly manifested in the earth, it will ultimately confront the strongholds of hell. Indeed, wherever evil spirits have either a foothold or a stronghold, you can expect that the overcoming church will be engaged in warfare, and expect also that the gates of hell will not prevail against the church that Jesus builds.

In this book, Francis Frangipane explores three arenas of spiritual warfare that the maturing Christian will face: the mind, the church and the heavenly places. It provides a foundation of insight, wisdom and discernment on the nature of the battle and the keys to victory.

Book - $9.00 (Retail $12.45)
Ebook - $9.00 (Retail $12.45)

This Day We Fight!
and
The Three Battlegrounds

Both books $16.47
(Retail $27.45)

Visit Arrow Bookstore to order

To comment or send this message to a friend or print this message, use our Printer-friendly version.

Please feel free to forward this message to others; acknowledging our website would be kindly appreciated.

Facebook  Twitter

A service of Frangipane Ministries, Inc.
Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise stated, all Scripture quotations were taken from the NASB.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 Empty Re: FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Post  Admin Sat 08 Sep 2018, 10:16 pm

A Word to the Women of God

My Mother's Prayers
I personally know the power of a woman's prayer: my mother’s. In the late sixties, I was a very lost young man living in sin and rebellion. Judging from my appearance, I looked hopeless. Yet in spite of my outward condition, my dear Catholic mother stood before God for me. Resist as I did, in spite of my sin, divine power was uniquely released to my heart through my mother’s prayers. The calling of God began to hunt me down. My mom’s cries were relentless and unceasing; often she would pray through the night for me. She was pregnant with prayer for her son. In 1970 God finally answered, and during the Jesus Movement revival, I came to Christ.

Years later I asked the Lord about the Jesus Movement revival. As you may know, it has been part of my assignment to help engender citywide unity and establish prayer, things that precede revival. Yet, to my knowledge, no citywide unity or organized prayer fueled the Jesus Movement. So I asked the Lord how revival could occur without a prayer movement at its source. The Lord quickly corrected me, saying that there was a great prayer movement: He had heard the prayers of a million praying mothers, each crying to Him for their children.

From all denominations, in a "unity of desperation," God heard the cries of believing mothers. His heart was touched, and as a result, multitudes of sinful kids found repentance and salvation in Jesus Christ. This is the army God desires to release again today, but now with more vision, more power from the Holy Spirit, and with the support of men as well!

Women of God, the fact is, Heaven needs you! You have been created by the Almighty to birth breakthroughs on planet Earth! God has uniquely designed you with a latent ability to release life through your intercession. Together with you, we men are learning to pray, but you have a special grace to release new spiritual beginnings. Whether your prayer focus is for your husband or church leadership, whether you are interceding for your children, city or nation, you possess in your spirit the seed-realities that, through prayer, can release God's life into the world.

Yes indeed, a battle rages; there still exists "enmity between [the serpent] and the woman" (Gen. 3:15). Satan especially hates you because it was your seed that bruised the serpent's head. It is amazing to me that God chose to bring His Son into the world, not through the heavens nor even through a woman impregnated by man, but through a woman made pregnant by God! God Himself came to earth through the woman's power to give birth!

Today the Lord is giving women a new grace, a new confidence against the powers of hell. Out of their oneness with Christ, these godly women will prayer-birth powerful ministries on earth, both male and female. They will release new beginnings to the body of Christ.

I also want to commend and personally thank the many women's ministries and prayer groups that have stood with me, interceding for my life, my family and my ministry. Many, many times I have suddenly experienced divine protection or unexpected spiritual breakthroughs. When I questioned the Lord, He's said, I'm answering the prayers of [such-and-such] ministry. To each of you, I say a special thank-you. In a unique way, you have been a mother to me. May the Lord multiply His grace toward you and give you the desires of your hearts!

Finally, Revelation 12:1 speaks of a "woman clothed with the sun." This word is not only talking about Israel or the church. It also reveals how the Most High sees spiritual women: They are honored and crowned with distinction -- pure and clothed with the glory of God. With confidence, they tread upon the powers of night. Dear army of praying women, it is your inherent destiny to birth that which shall rule the nations.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, This Day We Fight! available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

Save up to 40%
Limited Time Offer

This Day We Fight!

This book is anointed to help the reader get their fire back. The Holy Spirit is ready to impart a fresh anointing to God's people - an anointing that will activate the "war mode" in the church. Published by Chosen Books.

Book $10.00 (Retail $15.00)

The Three Battlegrounds

Any time the Spirit of God's kingdom is truly manifested in the earth, it will ultimately confront the strongholds of hell. Indeed, wherever evil spirits have either a foothold or a stronghold, you can expect that the overcoming church will be engaged in warfare, and expect also that the gates of hell will not prevail against the church that Jesus builds.

In this book, Francis Frangipane explores three arenas of spiritual warfare that the maturing Christian will face: the mind, the church and the heavenly places. It provides a foundation of insight, wisdom and discernment on the nature of the battle and the keys to victory.

Book - $9.00 (Retail $12.45)
Ebook - $9.00 (Retail $12.45)

This Day We Fight!
and
The Three Battlegrounds

Both books $16.47
(Retail $27.45)

To comment or send this message to a friend or print this message, use our Printer-friendly version.
~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~   ~  ~  ~
Please feel free to forward this message to others; acknowledging our website would be kindly appreciated.
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 07 Sep 2018, 8:45 am

In Christ's Image Training
Accelerated 3-Month Class
If you were interested in enrolling in the In Christ’s Image Training but were unsure you could devote six full months to the class our "Accelerated Course" might be for you.

We are offering the Level I class at an accelerated pace of only three months starting October 5. If you enroll in the full training and have a minimum of three hours per week available to devote to this accelerated online course, you will graduate in just three months (in contrast to the six-month plan).

This accelerated plan will send out two sessions per week (four chapters) in contrast to the current two chapters per week in our six-month course. The faster pace will be more time efficient but will require twice the reading. The available audio messages, though not tested separately, can be listened to at your pace. Tuition and enrollment plans will stay the same, the only difference being the pace and efficiency of the accelerated class. If you are forming a group, it would be wise to poll those in the group, making sure all agree to meet weekly.

The accelerated course is not for someone with a full schedule, but rather for someone who is able to commit the time needed to grow in their walk with the Lord over a shorter period of time.

We will still continue offering the six-month plan for those with busier schedules.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Level I registration for the Accelerated Class

Level I classes begin October 5, 2018

Sign up today for the Accelerated In Christ's Image Training course that begins October 5, 2017. Registration for the Accelerated Class closes September 27, 2018.

In Christ's Image Training is an online, home study course developed by Pastor Frangipane. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.

ICIT provides focused training in four essential stages of spiritual development:

The vision of attaining Christ's likeness
Possessing Christ's humility
Developing a strong prayer life
Becoming one with other Christ believers

The course comes right to your home via email and audio messages and is designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ. The full course not only includes 48 lessons and 39 audio messages (sample audio), but the discerning student will actually find the Lord using the weekly lessons to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.

For those with limited funds, the entire text is free by email. Just enroll in the Free Lesson Plan (new students only please).
Student testimonies   |   Francis presenting the course
Enrollment overview:

1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page, Level I Syllabus page, and Tuition page.
2) Choose an enrollment plan.
3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day, September 27.     
4) Submit the registration form.

Class begins October 5, 2018.

Remember, this is a three-month accelerated class. We will begin accepting registrations for our regular six-month class in mid-October and class will begin January 4, 2019.

For more info, please see www.icitc.org.

Facebook  Twitter

www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 01 Sep 2018, 9:09 pm

Love: God’s Preservative
(En Español)

There will be a time when each of us will stand before Jesus Christ, and He will open a door called "reality past." There we shall gaze into the days of our earthly existence. Jesus will not only commend our lives in a general way, but He will point to specific things we did. Rejoicing together with us, He will say, "Well done!" Perhaps there was a special act of kindness that turned a bitter person back toward God, or perhaps you overcame your fears and led a person to Christ whom God then used to win thousands.

In the Latin translation of the Bible, the phrase "well done" is rendered "Bravo!" How would you like Jesus to say that to you? Imagine Him with His arm around your shoulder, saying, "Bravo! You were just an average person, but you trusted Me; you learned to love without fear. Look how many hearts we touched together!" To be so pleasing to Christ that He rejoices over the life we give Him should be our highest goal.

Love in the Midst of Pressure
Yet it is here, in a world filled with evils, devil-possessed people, and conflicts of all sorts, that we must find the life of Christ. In fact, Jesus warned about the Great Tribulation; one meaning of the word tribulation is "pressure." Even today, is not stress and pressure increasing on people? In spite of these tensions God has called us to love extravagantly. If we do not counteract the stress of this age with love, we will crumble beneath the weight of offenses.

Have you ever seen a supermarket shopping cart full of bent food cans? Most have lost their labels. You can buy a half dozen for a dollar or two. Often what has happened is that the atmospheric pressure outside the can was greater than the pressure inside and the can collapsed. It could not withstand the pressure.

Similarly, we must have an aggressive force pushing from the inside out that is equal to the pressures trying to crumble us from the outside. We need the pressure of God’s love pouring out through us, neutralizing the pressures of hatred and bitterness in the world.

Love is God’s preservative. It surrounds our souls with a power greater than the power of the devil and the world around us. It keeps us balanced. It insulates us against the hostility that exists in our world. Love is the shelter of the Most High; it is the substance of God’s stronghold.

Lord, forgive me for looking for some other means of protection besides Your love. Truly, pressures have increased on my life; stress multiplies daily in my world. Lord, grant me the eternal equalizer: love. Grant that I would walk in such surrender to You that the power of Your love would unceasingly emanate from my soul. Amen.

The preceding excerpt is adapted from the book The Shelter of the Most High by Pastor Frangipane, available for 25% off at www.arrowbookstore.com.
~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~ 

Registration closes August 30, 2018.
Extended through Monday, September 3, 2018

I'm not asking for people to simply register for In Christ's Image Training. ICIT is not just an online school. Think of it as training to win the wars of our times. Thus this is more than just an opportunity to register or enroll; it is God's call to us to enlist. - Francis Frangipane

Please see icitc.org for more info. All 48 messages are available for free (new students only, please).

Enrollment overview:

1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page, Level I Syllabus page, and Tuition page.

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day, Thursday, August 30. August 30 extended through September 3.

4) Submit the registration form - Class begins September 7, 2018.

We invite you to visit us at www.frangipane.org.
If this has been forwarded to you, visit us at the link below to subscribe to Pastor Francis' weekly emails.
www.frangipane.org/subscribe.html

Facebook  Twitter

Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 31 Aug 2018, 7:41 pm

There are several who have felt the Lord urging them to register for In Christ’s Image Training, yet for various reasons, they have not done so. Of those who have faced obstacles, a few have a significant calling on their lives. Although that calling may not seem apparent right now to others, be assured that the Holy Spirit intends to use you in significant ways. This training will be an integral part of your preparation. If your spirit bears witness to what I’m saying, please pray about registering for this upcoming term. We will extend registration through September 3, 2018.

Extended through Monday, September 3, 2018
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Level I classes begin September 7, 2018

In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.

ICIT provides focused training in four essential stages of spiritual development:

The course comes right to your home via email and audio messages and is designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ. The full course not only includes 48 lessons and 39 audio messages (sample audio), but the discerning student will actually find the Lord using the weekly lessons to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.

For those with limited funds, the entire text is free by email. Just enroll in the Free Lesson Plan (new students only please).

Enrollment overview:

1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page, Level I Syllabus page,          and Tuition page.

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day, Thursday,          August 30 extended through September 3.

Facebook  Twitter

www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 26 Aug 2018, 9:34 pm

The Staff of God

This is an important message concerning ministry staff and what God can do with a group of yielded Christ followers.

Imagine a church or ministry staff where each person's primary vision was to attain the likeness of Christ. Picture working with this group of people: not only do they each fulfill their responsibilities but they are earnestly reaching for Christ's humility in their service. When they see something flawed in another member of the team, they do not become accusers. Rather, they approach the situation with Christ's redemptive heart, praying for the situation first and, when necessary, bringing correction motivated by love.

Can you envision a staff that is committed to possessing unoffendable unity in their relationships? Is there any doubt that with such a team God could change the world?

Before you say the above is impossible, I'm actually describing our ministry team. A key principle to walking in such grace has been the principles taught in In Christ's Image Training. While no one on staff is perfect (least of all me), and while we still had to correctly match individual gifts with ministry needs, the compelling vision for each person has been to truly become Christlike.

In Ancient Times
According to the dictionary, a staff is "a group of assistants to a manager, executive or other person in authority" (The American Heritage Dictionary). Originally, however, a staff was not a team of people but a strong, straight branch cut from a tree and sanded smooth. The purpose of the staff was for support and balance, and it was also used as a weapon to protect the traveler. From this simple origin, we can better understand the genesis of the word staff and how it came to represent those who support a leader. Just as a staff provided strength, balance and protection, so a leader should find these same qualities in those who serve as his or her staff.

Of course, when we talk about leader/staff relationships, our main focus is "kingdom leadership" as seen in Ephesians 4:11-13. The Lord raises up and appoints individuals to train and help equip His people, not lord over them. We are talking about leaders who are focused first on their own transformation.

At the same time, the idea that, in God's kingdom, leaders are not needed is a reaction to the failures and abuses of the past. What we need are godly, humble leaders, not self-gratifying or abusive leaders. We need individuals whose transcendent goal is personal conformity to Christ. Such leaders should be supported by their staff.

Amazing Power in a Godly Staff
The benefits of a godly staff are many, and they are profound, especially when it comes to the release of God's power in a church. Remember when the Almighty appeared to Moses in the burning bush? The Lord told Moses to cast his staff to the ground. Immediately, the rod turned into a dangerous snake from which Moses fled. Rather than being a source of protection for Moses, his staff became a threat. My first point is this: if a staff has not been touched by God to serve a particular leader -- if it still harbors jealousy and selfish ambition (see James 3:16) -- then it has the capacity to suddenly turn into a serpent, with a tongue that spreads poison.

However, in the above story the Lord told Moses to pick up the serpent, and as he did, it returned again to being a staff. When we lay our staff at the feet of God, that staff will be different when the Lord tells us to lift it, and this is my main point. When God gives you the staff He has chosen, there will be supernatural power accompanying it. In fact, listen to what the Lord said to Moses: "You shall take in your hand this staff, with which you shall perform the signs" (Ex. 4:17).

The Holy Spirit placed an anointing not only upon Moses but upon his staff -- and it was with his staff that he worked miracles! Repeatedly, the Israelites' deliverance from Egypt did not come through Moses alone, but God released miracles, signs and wonders through Moses' staff! Moses pointed the staff, struck the waters with the staff, and waved it up at the sky; the staff was the instrument through which divine power manifest.

Not only that, but from that point on Moses' staff was called by a new name: "the staff of God" (Ex. 4:20; 17:9). Oh, I pray this is a revelation to you and that you grasp the prophetic, parallel truth concerning a godly, Christlike staff. It is not enough for a pastor or leader to be anointed -- their staff must become "the staff of God." It is here, in the oneness of Christ, where the staff of God attracts Heaven's greatest blessings and power.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm not asking for people to simply register for In Christ's Image Training. ICIT is not just an online school. Think of it as training to win the wars of our times. Thus this is more than just an opportunity to register or enroll; it is a call to summon God's people to enlist. - Francis Frangipane

Please see icitc.org for more info. All 48 messages are available for free.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If this has been forwarded to you, visit us at the link below to subscribe to Pastor Francis' weekly emails.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter

Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 22 Aug 2018, 2:34 pm

Christ, Our Life
For many, Christianity is simply the religion into which they were born. For others, although Jesus is truly their Savior, their relationship with Him is hardly more than a history lesson, a study of what He did in the past. For those who truly love Him, however, Christ is Savior and more: He is their very life (Col. 3:4). When Jesus is your life you cannot go on without Him.

There is a story of a man who, in search of God, came to study at the feet of an old sage. The master brought this young man to a lake and led him out into the shoulder-deep water. Putting his hands upon his pupil's head, he promptly pushed him under the water and continued to hold him there until the disciple, feeling he would surely drown, frantically repelled the old man's resistance. In shock and confusion the young man resurfaced. "What is the meaning of this?" he demanded. His teacher looked him in the eyes and said, "When you desire God as you desired air, you shall find Him."

Was this not the attitude of the psalmist when he wrote, "As the deer pants for the water brooks, so my soul pants for Thee, O God" (Ps. 42:1)? You see, there is a place in seeking God where our heart goes beyond the limits of desire, where the actual issue becomes one of survival. I need Christ as a drowning man needs air and as a parched deer needs water. It is here, where we feel we cannot exist without seeking and finding the reality of God, that our deepest passion is fulfilled.
If you haven't attended our In Christ's Image online training, allow me to personally invite you. The course contains some of the most important realities I've found concerning Christlike transformation. Please see www.icitc.org. for more information. - Francis Frangipane
Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

August 21, 2018

Facebook  Twitter
Free Email from Francis Frangipane
Subscribe to receive
FREE email messages and bookstore specials 

Accepting Registrations
Ask about our free
online course!
Accepting registrations for the September 7 Level I class

Level I information

Online Bookstore
Be sure and visit our Specials page
Arrow Publications Inc. ______________________

Ministry Support

• Send monthly support

• Place an order with Arrow Publications

Website Resources   
 www.frangipane.org

Comments and Questions
eword@frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 18 Aug 2018, 8:53 pm

Protected From the Accuser
(En Español)

How do you handle criticism? How does one protect himself from the "scourge of the tongue" (Job 5:21)? If you are going to be successful in the Lord's work, you must find God's hiding place from one of the most painful weapons in Satan's arsenal: the critical tongue.

The fact is, for better or for worse, people are going to talk about you. You cannot do the will of God without causing changes, and changes will always cause some to stumble. In fact, Jesus said we were to beware when all men speak well of us. He said we cannot serve two masters; if we are to truly please Him, we cannot be distracted by trying to please everyone else.

At the same time, there is a demonic strategy that is set against those who teach God's Word and minister to His people. The enemy's campaign is not only aimed at destroying the shepherd; he also seeks to scatter the sheep. If Satan's attack is successful, everyone involved will come out of the battle with less love and a hardened heart.

I find it amazing that individuals can react so differently to the same teaching. One will be uplifted and encouraged while another may not only miss the Lord's blessing, but also actually be offended by an isolated statement.

It seems that for every person who takes the hammer and chisel to make an idol of a preacher, there is someone else with a hammer and spikes ready to crucify him. Unless that man is sustained by the Lord, the pressures against him can be overwhelming.

Most people fail to remember that a minister is just like any other Christian. He or she is not Superman; bullets (and words) do not bounce off his chest. He is not invulnerable to cruel and malicious talk. He is an imperfect person called to serve the living God in the body of Christ; but he is nonetheless just a person.

For most, church is a place where people go to express their worship of God, to be taught, and to have fellowship. But to the man or woman of God, the church is God's garden. Most of the real work a pastor does is not in the pulpit but in the unheralded service of cultivating love and trust in personal relationships.

In God's eyes, the church is much more than a meeting place of casual acquaintances or doctrinally united believers. To the Father, the church is a living temple, a human house for the Spirit of His Son. The Bible says that when He placed us in our particular church it actually gave Him pleasure (1 Cor. 12:18). Together with the Holy Spirit, the pastor and elders work to bring the church into a right relationship with God's love and then to spread that love throughout the entire citywide church.

God has provided honorable ways for people to transfer from one church to another. If someone wants to leave a church to start their own, there are proper ways to receive God's anointing and be sent. (See Acts 13:1-3.) It is not necessary to find fault and cause a church split. When things are done correctly and in order, people are edified.

But when relationships are severed and destroyed through malicious gossip, or when a developing trust is turned into mistrust through backbiting and criticism, God Himself is angered (Prov. 6:16-19). And if God is offended, how much more difficult is it for His servants to remain aloof from the conflict that sin causes.

The Answer
So how does a man or woman of God find the balance between his basic need to survive and his responsibility to please God? The answer is to put on Christ's love.

A number of years ago I went through a difficult time during which a handful of people made me the target of ongoing criticism. There is a type of constructive criticism coming through people who love you that teaches and helps you to prosper, and there is a different type of criticism that comes through an embittered spirit that is not meant to correct you but to destroy you. It was the latter relationship that I had with these people.

To be honest, I am sure that there were areas in my life that were out of balance; some of their complaints were justified. Much of what they had to say, however, was said to others behind my back. Our congregation was being destabilized by these individuals. Try as I did, nothing I could say or repent of would silence them.

For three years I sought the Lord, yet He would not vindicate me of their accusations. Instead, He dealt with me. He reached deep into the very substructure of my soul and began to touch hidden areas of my life.

At issue with the Lord was not my sin, but my "self." The Bible says our sins are ever before us (Ps. 51:3); these I could see. But I had no perspective on my own soul. The Lord allowed this criticism to continue until it unearthed something deeper and more fundamentally wrong than any of my doctrinal interpretations or sins. It unearthed me.

The Holy Spirit began to show me how easily I was manipulated by people's criticisms, and especially how much my sense of peace was governed by the acceptance or rejection of man. As much as I prayed, God would not deliver me from my enemy. He saved me by killing that part of me that was vulnerable to the devil, and He did it with the accusations themselves.

I will never forget the day it dawned on me that both God and the devil wanted me to die, but for different reasons. Satan wanted to destroy me through slander and then drain me with the unceasing activity of explaining "my side" to people. At the same time, God wanted to crucify that part of my soul that was so easily exploited by the devil in the first place!

It was a pivotal day when I realized that this battle was not going to be over until I died to what people said about me. It was probably at this point that I finally and truly became a servant of God.

Today I stand in awe of what the Lord did during those terrible yet wonderful months. He knew a time would come when the things I wrote would touch the lives of millions of people. To inoculate me from the praise of man, He baptized me in the criticism of man until I died to the control of man.

Do not misunderstand me: I still honestly pray about things submitted to me by others, and I am accountable to other leaders. I even have staff people whose assignment is to give me a critical analysis of my life and work. But I am no longer ruled by man. I live for God's pleasure, and if I happen to please man, that is His business, not mine.

The preceding excerpt is adapted from the book The Shelter of the Most High by Pastor Frangipane, available for 25% off at www.arrowbookstore.com.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In Christ's Image Training. 
Online course begins September 7, 2018.

In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.

Enrollment overview:

1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ 
page, Level I Syllabus page, and Tuition page.

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day, Thursday, August 30.

Facebook  Twitter

Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 17 Aug 2018, 5:16 pm

There are qualities of heart that actually attract the pleasure of God. If we possess unoffendable faith in our pursuit of Christ's likeness; if we walk humbly with our God; if we position ourselves in the intercessor's gap; and if we abide in Christ-centered unity with the local body of Christ -- we will attract the pleasure of God, and when we awaken His pleasure, His power soon follows. Sign up today for our next In Christ's Image Training course starting September 7. www.icitc.org.

Enrollment overview:

1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page, Level I Syllabus page,          and Tuition page.

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day, Thursday,          August 30.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 11 Aug 2018, 6:42 pm

The War Mode

I was seventeen years old, a senior in high school, and was slouching into my desk when an angry student almost twice my size entered the room. In a storm of spit and fire, he burst toward where I was sitting, grabbed me by my neck and began rearranging my facial features with his fist.

Someone had written a derogatory remark about him on the inside of his notebook and signed my name to it. Obviously, there was more going on in the Big Guy’s life than anyone realized. Whatever other frustrations had been accumulating in his heart, his immediate goal was to release his fury on the latest offender, whom he considered to be me.

I should also mention that at the time I was five foot nine and weighed about 135 pounds. I was not a confrontational guy and had, in fact, developed several clever ways of avoiding conflict while still appearing relatively cool among my friends. However, it does not matter what one’s philosophy is concerning physical violence when one is actually in a fight, especially with an angry giant. Big Guy was looking for blood. I quickly realized that if this attack was going to end, it would be because I put my whole heart into fighting back.

Once I accepted that I had no choice but to fight, something amazing happened inside me. Instead of my fear getting worse, it actually left. The energy that had been expended through fear was suddenly mobilized for my defense. At that moment, unexpectedly, I discovered another dimension of my soul: the war mode.

Frankly, I did not even know I had a war mode, but when Big Guy reached down to pick me up for "round two," my fight instincts clicked into action. It had been easy for him to throw me around when I was not resisting, but now I sprang upward with a punch that landed squarely on his nose. He fell back a step. I hit him again two or three times and then jumped on him while he was off balance, knocking him to the floor. I admit it is possible, on reflection, that he stumbled over a chair and my punch had nothing to do with his fall, but it did not matter. When his back hit the floor, there was a 135-pound Sicilian on top of him.

By now, students were pulling me off of him. Blood was pouring from his nose, and his friends were calling me a bully. When the teacher entered the room, it plainly looked as though I was the aggressor and Big Guy the victim, cowering beneath my relentless assault.

I nearly failed to graduate because of the incident, but I did not care. Something inside me had changed. I had found the war mode. I still did not look for a fight, but I was not afraid of one either.

Passivity Is Not Peace
Why am I telling you this story? First of all, it is not because I think physical violence is the answer to our problems. Unless we are in the military or law enforcement, physical violence is not God’s answer to what troubles us. I related this incident to emphasize that there is a "war mode" that exists in each one of us. You may be facing a foe bigger than you -- maybe it’s sin or demonic attacks, or perhaps your kids are drifting away from God, or your community or church is declining spiritually -- but a point comes when living under oppression is no longer acceptable to you! It is at the moment you say, "Enough!" that God begins to activate the war mode inside of you.

Paul said the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but they are mighty! (See 2 Cor. 10:4.) We need to take up the "sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God" (Eph. 6:17). Fighting for righteousness is not an advanced stage of spiritual development; it actually is basic. Everyone needs to learn how to pray, to take spiritual authority, and to speak the Word of God with faith. We cannot be intimidated by our enemies’ threats as we stand against the advances of darkness.

You see, too many have settled for a false peace, which is the result of compromise and fear. God wants us to have true peace, which comes from faith in Christ and victory over evil.

Today many are weary with world events. Part of this weariness is because our hearts are divided. We need to get over our reluctance in facing our enemies. Stop worrying about making the devil mad and get mad yourself -- be angry, but do not sin! There is a legitimate "time for war" (Eccles. 3:8), and we are in it.

The sooner we switch into war mode, the faster we will tap into the moral resolve needed to defeat personal oppression and secure victory. As we are changed, so we can begin to influence the world around us. So rebuke passivity and take authority over self-pity. God will give grace to prevail.

Consider also Isaiah’s revelation about the Lord. The prophet wrote:
"The Lord will go forth like a warrior, He will arouse His zeal like a man of war. He will utter a shout, yes, He will raise a war cry. He will prevail against His enemies" (Isa. 42:13).

The Lord is a warrior and He desires you to become a warrior as well. Shake off the weariness and get back into the Word of God. If you were knocked down, get up. It’s time to reactivate your war mode.

Master, I submit to Your anointing for warfare. I renounce being a coward or embracing a false peace based on compromise. I submit to the fighter in You, who can sanctify the fighter in me. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, This Day We Fight!, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Save up to 50% this week
Limited time offer

This Day We Fight!

Book $9.00 (Retail $15.00)

1. The Bronze Bow
2. Fighting the Fight of Faith
3. This Day We Fight!
4. The War Mode
5. Love-Motivated Warfare
6. Embracing the Fight of Faith
7. Overcoming Discouragement
8. If We Do Not Lose Heart
9. Goliath Had a Brother
10. Overcoming Fear
11. Unwavering Perseverance
12. Your Appointment Awaits You

13. A Word to the Women of God
14. Prayer Warriors
15. Fighting For Our Families
16. The Real Jesus
17. Will Jesus Find Faith in You?
18. When David Captured Jerusalem
19. Hastened in Its Time
20. And Then the End Shall Come
21. Prophet, Priest and King
22. A Generation of Rulers
23. When America Blesses God
24. The Lord of Armies

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Spiritual Discernment and the
Mind of Christ - plus CD

Book and Free Training CD - $7.71 (Retail $12.85)
Ebook - $7.71 (Retail $12.85)

How can you defeat your enemy if you don't know who or what you are fighting? Pastor Francis shares biblical insights on the gift of discernment and what it means to possess the mind of Christ. A few of the chapters are classics from Francis' previously published books; they have been rewritten, updated, and included here as foundational to our understanding of spiritual discernment.

Includes extra chapters from several of pastor's other books, including three from The Three Battlegrounds. These additional chapters give continuity and additional insight into the important subject of spiritual discernment.

Includes a training CD titled, Society of the Redeemers.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The War Mode CD Series

CD Audio Series - $15.60 (Retail $26.00)
MP3 Audio Series Download - $7.80 (Retail $13.00)

The reason most people fail is not because God hasn't provided for them, it is because their spiritual life is lukewarm and passive. It is time to get your grit back! These messages will break the spell of passivity while helping you to develop a war-mode mentality. In this day of advancing evil, it is time to wake up and fight!

Audio message titles:
You Have Authority | Ready for Battle
Without Fear | Love-motivated Prayer

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Package of 2-Book/CD and CD series - $26.92
50% off Retail ($53.85)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter
Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 08 Aug 2018, 12:32 pm

"But the seed in the good soil, these are the ones who have heard the word in an honest and good heart, and hold it fast, and bear fruit with perseverance" (Luke 8:15).

Personal Training
In Christ's Image Training (ICIT) is an online ministry developed by Pastor Frangipane specifically to help empower hungry Christians toward their destiny. The training focuses on attaining Christlikeness, deepening our level of humility, and transforming students into "unoffendable" prayer warriors. It then prepares believers to enjoy and defend Christ-centered unity with other believers.

Pastor Frangipane has said, "The ICIT materials represent those unique, priority truths that connect the human heart to the mechanisms of transformation. These are the truths I would require of a disciple if I were their personal mentor or spiritual father."

The six-month course provides two messages weekly by email and gives the students supplemental audio training (39 messages on 24 CDs), which they receive by postal mail or by MP3 download.

No one will be refused Level I training because of their financial status. We have several options to consider for those who are unable to submit full tuition for the Level I. Please email our administrator for further info on tuition assistance: training@inchristsimage.org

Watch this short video of Francis introducing the training.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

There are qualities of heart that actually attract the pleasure of God. If we possess unoffendable faith in our pursuit of Christ's likeness; if we walk humbly with our God; if we position ourselves in the intercessor's gap; and if we abide in Christ-centered unity with the local body of Christ -- we will attract the pleasure of God, and when we awaken His pleasure, His power soon follows. Sign up today for our next In Christ's Image Training course starting September 7. www.icitc.org.

Student testimonies | Francis presenting the course

Enrollment overview:

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day, Thursday, August 30.

www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 03 Aug 2018, 11:29 pm

Goliath Had a Brother
(En Español)

Here's the scene: You are in a battle against sickness, oppression or some similar struggle. You seek God, and in some way the grace of God touches your life. Your victory may have come through a word or prayer or some other encouragement, but you absolutely know the Lord has delivered you. Using the five smooth stones of divine grace, you defeated your Goliath.

But then, a few weeks or months or perhaps years later, all the old symptoms suddenly return with a vengeance. If you were struggling with an illness, it manifests worse than ever; if your battle was regarding a relationship or a particular sin, it seems as though all progress has been lost. You are back to square one.

Have you ever been there? These negative experiences can drain the faith from your heart. You lose the anticipation and power of faith, and a spiritual paralysis immobilizes your soul. You may still attend church, but your faith is unresponsive. When others testify of deliverance, you worry secretly that they, too, will "lose their healing."

For many, the result is one of faith-shaking disillusionment. Scripture says, "Hope deferred makes the heart sick" (Prov. 13:12). This "heartsickness" is a spiritual disease that can cripple your walk with God. Remember, faith is the substance of the things you hope for; if you lose hope, your faith becomes hollow. How can you trust God when it seems as though He let you down? You wonder: "Did I lose my breakthrough, or was I only deceiving myself and never really had it?"

Dear one, it is very possible that what you are experiencing is not a loss of God's blessing but an entirely new spiritual battle. This new war is a very clever and effective deception that Satan uses to try and worm his way back into the lives of those delivered by God.

I had been praying about this very thing, this recurring battle, when the Holy Spirit spoke to my heart: "Goliath had a brother." I was immediately reminded of David's war against the Philistine giant. We all know that David became a great hero by trusting God and defeating Goliath. However, things changed as we see in 2 Samuel 21:

"Now when the Philistines were at war again with Israel, David went down and his servants with him; and as they fought against the Philistines, David became weary. Then Ishbi-benob, who was among the descendants of the giant . . . intended to kill David. But Abishai the son of Zeruiah helped him, and struck the Philistine and killed him" (2 Samuel 21:15-17).

Years after David conquered Goliath as a lad, after he became king he had to face other giants. In fact, 1 Chronicles 20:5 reveals that at least one of those warring against David was "the brother of Goliath," and four were his children (2 Sam. 21:22). We can imagine that these giants, being Goliath's kin, looked like Goliath, boasted like him, dressed like him and probably even smelled like him. The Scripture says that while fighting one of the descendants of Goliath, "David became weary" (2 Sam. 21:15). The Bible is silent as to what might have been going through the king's mind as he battled these giants. Perhaps he wondered, "I thought I killed Goliath. What is he doing back?" But Goliath had not come back; he was dead! David was actually fighting the giant's kin. It just looked like the same battle!

Likewise, you also have had many successful victories. Just because the current giant you are facing looks like one you defeated in the past, do not accept the lie that you never really won the first battle! By the strength of God's grace, you trusted the Almighty and conquered your Goliath. The first giant is dead. Satan is masquerading as your former enemy so he can slip past your shield of faith and thus regain entrance into your life. Resist him. Do not accept the lie that you were never delivered. Stand in faith. Faith is the victory that overcomes the world (1 John 5:4). The living God who helped you conquer Goliath will empower you to overcome his brother as well.

Father, I come to You as Your servant. Like David, I have become weary with fighting an enemy I thought I had defeated. By the power of Your Holy Spirit, however, I expose the lie that this is the same foe I previously conquered. In Jesus' name, I rebuke the enemy. I ask You, Lord, to send angels to strengthen me supernaturally, just as angels often strengthened Jesus. In the name of the Lord, Amen.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's books, This Day We Fight! and Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ , available at www.arrowbookstore.com.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Save up to 50% this week
Limited time offer
This Day We Fight!
Book $9.00 (Retail $15.00)

1. The Bronze Bow
2. Fighting the Fight of Faith
3. This Day We Fight!
4. The War Mode
5. Love-Motivated Warfare
6. Embracing the Fight of Faith
7. Overcoming Discouragement
8. If We Do Not Lose Heart
9. Goliath Had a Brother
10. Overcoming Fear
11. Unwavering Perseverance
12. Your Appointment Awaits You

13. A Word to the Women of God
14. Prayer Warriors
15. Fighting For Our Families
16. The Real Jesus
17. Will Jesus Find Faith in You?
18. When David Captured Jerusalem
19. Hastened in Its Time
20. And Then the End Shall Come
21. Prophet, Priest and King
22. A Generation of Rulers
23. When America Blesses God
24. The Lord of Armies
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Spiritual Discernment and the
Mind of Christ - plus CD

Book and Free Training CD - $7.71 (Retail $12.85)
Ebook - $7.71 (Retail $12.85)
How can you defeat your enemy if you don't know who or what you are fighting? Pastor Francis shares biblical insights on the gift of discernment and what it means to possess the mind of Christ. A few of the chapters are classics from Francis' previously published books; they have been rewritten, updated, and included here as foundational to our understanding of spiritual discernment.

Includes extra chapters from several of pastor's other books, including three from The Three Battlegrounds. These additional chapters give continuity and additional insight into the important subject of spiritual discernment.
Includes a training CD titled, Society of the Redeemers.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The War Mode CD Series
CD Audio Series - $15.60 (Retail $26.00)
MP3 Audio Series Download - $7.80 (Retail $13.00)

The reason most people fail is not because God hasn't provided for them, it is because their spiritual life is lukewarm and passive. It is time to get your grit back! These messages will break the spell of passivity while helping you to develop a war-mode mentality. In this day of advancing evil, it is time to wake up and fight!
Audio message titles:
You Have Authority | Ready for Battle
Without Fear | Love-motivated Prayer

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Package of 2-Book/CD and CD series - $26.92
50% off Retail ($53.85)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter

Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

London Muslim mayor welcomes the gays' beheader, Emir of Qatar BUT not President Trump
Facebook 27.4k
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 31 Jul 2018, 11:27 pm

The Utterances of God, Part 2
(En Español)

Becoming Like Christ, the Word
Increasingly, many Christians are realizing their purpose in life is to be conformed to Christ. To be like Jesus, however, is to be inwardly purified in both heart and speech. Today we are discussing our words. James said that "if anyone does not stumble in what he says, he is a perfect man" (James 3:2). Our words, therefore, can be a valid measure of our maturity.

Consider Isaiah. When this mighty prophet saw the Lord, he was immediately convicted concerning his words. Isaiah said, "Woe is me, for I am ruined! Because I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips" (Isa. 6:5). Taking a burning coal from the altar, the first thing the Lord cleansed was Isaiah's speech.

Likewise, when we truly see Jesus, our words will also be brought under the burning coal of divine conviction; a process of cleansing will begin. For me, personally, I have set the goal of Peter as the voice of my vision in Christ. Peter wrote, "Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God" (1 Pet. 4:11).

We must learn to listen for the Lord's voice before we speak. While it is an honor to be anointed to speak a timely word; it is a greater honor to speak a timeless message. Christ spoke both and He set before us the privilege of speaking (or writing) as it we were speaking the "utterances of God." If we were, this day, required to stand before God, would we be honored for speaking the utterances of God?

Lord, put a guard over my heart that I might not sin with my mouth. Master, purify me that my words might be the expression of Your heart. Help me to crucify my instinct to talk. May I serve You as one entrusted to speak, as it were, the utterances of God.

Lord, put a guard over my heart that I might not sin with my mouth. Master, purify me that my words might be the expression of Your heart. Help me to crucify my instinct to talk. May I serve You as one entrusted to speak, as it were, the utterances of God.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Writers Workshop Series One

Audio Series for Writers
Recorded live during our 2005 Writers Workshop, this series from our first workshop is filled with helpful information for writers - new and seasoned. Many attenders testified to the impartation they received from these anointed messages.

An inspiring series of teachings!

Message titles:

Getting Started | Developing Your Style
Authority to Transform Our World
Discipline of Writing | Possessing Creativity
Question and Answers

CD series - $23.40 (Retail $36.00)
MP3 download - $10.80 (Retail $18.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Writers Workshop Series Two

Recorded live during our 2009 Writers Workshop, these recordings contain updated material plus all new inspiring teachings. Available in CD, DVD, MP3 download and video download.

Message titles:

How to Become an Inspired Writer: Testimony
Finding Your Style | You Have Something to Say
Creative Options | Questions and Answers (on CDs only)

CD series - $19.50 (Retail $30.00)
DVD series - $31.20 (Retail $48.00)
MP3 download - $9.00 (Retail $15.00)
Video downloads - $7.20 each (Retail $12.00 each)

DVD series plus Questions & Answers
on CD - $35.10 (Retail $54.00)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both Workshops
Order both CD albums
for only $39.60
(Retail $66.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter

Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 31 Jul 2018, 11:25 pm

The Utterances of God, Part 2
(En Español)

Becoming Like Christ, the Word
Increasingly, many Christians are realizing their purpose in life is to be conformed to Christ. To be like Jesus, however, is to be inwardly purified in both heart and speech. Today we are discussing our words. James said that "if anyone does not stumble in what he says, he is a perfect man" (James 3:2). Our words, therefore, can be a valid measure of our maturity.

Consider Isaiah. When this mighty prophet saw the Lord, he was immediately convicted concerning his words. Isaiah said, "Woe is me, for I am ruined! Because I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips" (Isa. 6:5). Taking a burning coal from the altar, the first thing the Lord cleansed was Isaiah's speech.

Likewise, when we truly see Jesus, our words will also be brought under the burning coal of divine conviction; a process of cleansing will begin. For me, personally, I have set the goal of Peter as the voice of my vision in Christ. Peter wrote, "Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God" (1 Pet. 4:11).

We must learn to listen for the Lord's voice before we speak. While it is an honor to be anointed to speak a timely word; it is a greater honor to speak a timeless message. Christ spoke both and He set before us the privilege of speaking (or writing) as it we were speaking the "utterances of God." If we were, this day, required to stand before God, would we be honored for speaking the utterances of God?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Audio Series for Writers
Recorded live during our 2005 Writers Workshop, this series from our first workshop is filled with helpful information for writers - new and seasoned. Many attenders testified to the impartation they received from these anointed messages.

Message titles:

Question and Answers

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Recorded live during our 2009 Writers Workshop, these recordings contain updated material plus all new inspiring teachings. Available in CD, DVD, MP3 download and video download.

Message titles:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both Workshops
Order both CD albums
for only $39.60
(Retail $66.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter

Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 21 Jul 2018, 10:37 pm

The Utterances of God, Part 1
(En Español)
Not everything in one’s future is determined by their words, yet our words do play a major role in revealing our faith. The fact is, much of what we are living today we were speaking yesterday. Our words are the trailblazers of our future, the pioneers of our tomorrows.

Most of us are too casual, or perhaps just ignorant, about the weightiness of our words. Recall: It was Jesus Himself who warned, "For every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment." He continued, "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned" (Matt. 12:36-37 NKJV).

We will each stand before God and give an account for our words. We actually will be justified or condemned by the things we uttered in life. In truth, idle words create idols, false realities and hollow goals to which we bow down and serve.

The Kernel of Life or Death
There is a weightiness to words, a spiritual substance within our words that has the power to impact those who receive them. Jesus said His words were "spirit and [they] are life" (John 6:63). The substance in Christ’s words is eternal life, and believing His words transforms us.

So also our words can contain either life or, conversely, they can contain death. If I wrote a string of profanities, blasphemies and curses, would not the vileness of such words, at least temporarily, degrade your soul with their toxic affect? Our words, manipulated by hell, can actually become weapons the enemy uses to destroy us and wound others, as Job challenged his so-called friends: "To whom have you uttered words? And whose spirit was expressed through you?" (Job 26:4).

When we slander or gossip, we must ask ourselves: Whose spirit is being expressed through us? You see, Satan seeks to use our words against us. With our words, we criticize but do not pray; we judge without showing mercy. These things immediately affect our future. Satan knows that if he can capture our tongues, he can capture our future. As it is written: "The tongue...sets on fire the course of our life, and is set on fire by hell" (See James 3:2-6).
The devil can take our careless, insensitive words and literally crush people with them. Although a word has no measurable mass, it can become an unbearable burden on a person’s soul, especially a harsh word spoken in anger. It can actually destroy another’s life.
Still think words are unimportant? A definite aspect of our salvation unfolds when we "confess with [our] mouth Jesus as Lord" (Rom. 10:9). Our confession takes salvation out of the vague, provisional state and makes it a distinct, effective dimension of our life. Our confession of faith in all things helps chart our lives in a Godward direction.

Prayer itself is the expansion of the heart toward God through words, and when you pray according to the will of God, your words begin to shape your future in God.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Save 35-40% on Writers Workshop Media
Limited Time Offer

Even though Arrow Publications no longer offers co-publishing, the practical and inspirational material from these two seminars is a great resource for aspiring writers.
Training Series for Writers
"The word from God that touched and changed your heart will touch and change the hearts of others too. So write it! Get it out in one form or another."

So instructs Pastor Frangipane in this significant series on releasing the anointing to write.
A new generation of writers is being raised up, individuals with something important to speak to the body of Christ. Your arena may be books or articles, plays, movies or music, but your experiences with God are important.
Pastors, learn how to transform your sermons into training material, and even books, to further your effectiveness of the gospel.

Audio Series for Writers

Message titles:

Question and Answers

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Message titles:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Both Workshops
Order both CD albums
for only $39.60
(Retail $66.00)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook Twitter
Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 15 Jul 2018, 10:29 am

Find God!
(En Español)
There is only one thing that keeps some churches from prospering spiritually. They have yet to find God.

Holiness Comes from Seeking the Glory of God
Jesus warned, "How can you believe, when you receive glory from one another, and you do not seek the glory that is from the one and only God?" (John 5:44). If we are displaying our spirituality to impress men, still seeking honor from others, still living to appear righteous or special or "anointed" before people, can we honestly say we have been walking near to the living God? We know we are relating correctly to God when our hunger for His glory causes us to forsake the praise of men.

Does not all glory fade in the light of His glory? Even as Jesus challenged the genuineness of the Pharisees' faith, so He challenges us: "How can you believe, when you receive glory from one another?"

What a weak comfort is the praise of men. Upon such a frail ledge do we mortals build our happiness. Consider: within but a few days after the Lycaonians attempted to worship Paul, they were congratulating themselves for having stoned him (Acts 14:11-19). Consider: was it not the same city whose songs and praise welcomed Jesus as "King . . . gentle, and mounted on a donkey" (Matt. 21:5-9) that roared, "Crucify Him!" less than one week later (Luke 23:21)? To seek the praise of men is to be tossed upon such a sea of instability!

We must ask ourselves, whose glory do we seek in life, God's or our own? Jesus said, "He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory" (John 7:18). When we speak from ourselves and of ourselves, are we not seeking to solicit from men the praise that belongs only to God? To seek our glory is to fall headlong into vanity and deception. "But," Jesus continued, "He who is seeking the glory of the one who sent Him, He is true and there is no unrighteousness in Him" (v. 18). The same quality of heart that made Christ's intentions true must become our standard as well. For only to the degree that we are seeking the glory of God are our motivations true! Only to the degree that we abide in the glory of Him who sends us is there no unrighteousness in our hearts!

Therefore, let us give ourselves to seeking the glory of God, and let us do so until we find Him. As we behold the nature of Christ, as our eyes see Him, like Job we "abhor" ourselves and "repent in dust and ashes" (Job 42:6 KJV). As we are bathed in His glory, we shall be washed from seeking the glory of man.

If we truly find Him, no one will have to tell us to be humble. No one need convince us our old natures are as filthy rags. As we truly find God, the things which are so highly esteemed among men will become detestable in our sight (Luke 16:15).

What could be more important than finding God? Take a day, a week or a month and do nothing but seek Him, persisting until you find Him. He has promised, "You will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart" (Jer. 29:13). Find God, and once you have Him, determine to live the rest of your life in pursuit of His glory. As you touch Him, something will come alive in you: something eternal, someone Almighty! Instead of looking down on people, you will seek to lift them up. You will dwell in the presence of God. And you will be holy, for He is holy.
Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, Holiness, Truth and the Presence of God, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.
~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
Special price of just $3.85
for this ebook
Limited time offer
Holiness, Truth and the Presence of God
This is the first book ever written by Pastor Francis. It came after three years of studying and repeatedly reading the Gospels. The truths in this book have stirred men to revivals. This book is a penetrating study of the human heart and how God prepares it for His glory.
Ebook $3.85 (Retail $12.00)
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

The path toward true holiness is a path full of both life and death, perils and blessings. It is a path upon which you will be challenged, empowered, provoked, and crucified. But you will not be disappointed. If it is God you seek, it is God you will find.
Our minds tend to justify everything we believe, whether it is true or not. The final proof that our doctrines are correct is evidenced in our lives: “The one who says he abides in Him ought himself to walk in the same manner as He walked” (1 John 2:6). The thrust of these messages is geared toward those who desire the holy, powerful life of Jesus Christ.
Special price of just $3.85
for this ebook
Limited time offer
This is the first book ever written by Pastor Francis. It came after three years of studying and repeatedly reading the Gospels. The truths in this book have stirred men to revivals. This book is a penetrating study of the human heart and how God prepares it for His glory.
Ebook $3.85 (Retail $12.00)
Facebook  Twitter
Questions? Call or email us: questions@arrowbookstore.com
Phone Orders:
United States only: 1-877-363-6889    |    International Callers: 1-319-395-7833
 Frequently Asked Questions
www.frangipane.org   |   www.arrowbookstore.com
~   ~  ~   ~  ~   ~  ~
- Free online training course
- Free video excerpts on our Media Center
- Free weekly mailings
If you are financially unable to purchase a book from Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his ebooks for free. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.) One free ebook per household please.
As always, our highest goal is to provide life-changing materials to bless as many people as possible.
Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 07 Jul 2018, 7:47 pm

The Three Battlegrounds

Introduction
I wrote The Three Battlegrounds to provide clear and balanced insight into the nature of spiritual warfare. Before we proceed, however, I have two concerns. The first is our need for wisdom. There is an old European proverb worth heeding. It reads: "Age and treachery will always defeat youth and zeal." Before we engage in spiritual warfare, we should know this about Satan: he is an ancient and extremely treacherous foe. On the other hand, the strength of most Christians lies primarily in idealism and untested fervor. It is not long, usually five to ten years in the ministry, and most zeal has waned. Without warning the minister’s call has deteriorated from a walk of vision to a mere job.

What occurred was that zeal, by itself, challenged the treachery of hell and lost. The brightness of youthful dreams dimmed under the dark cloud of relentless satanic assault. Under the weight of growing frustrations and discouragement, compromise increased, and with it came iniquity and spiritual bondage.

Yet the real villain was not sin but ignorance. We put the devil in a doctrinal box and expected him to stay there. He did not. He undermined relationships, and our love grew cautious. He resisted us in prayer, and our faith turned weak. Disillusionment set in. After spending much time with struggling pastors, I have seen a common trend in most: They failed to discern the assault of the devil. They stood unprotected against an ancient treacherous foe.

Jesus prepared His disciples for everything, including spiritual warfare. They watched Him cast out demons; they clearly knew the devil was real. In fact, He sent them forth to also deliver people from demons. But before He sent them out, He charged them to become wise "as serpents" yet innocent and harmless "as doves" (Matt. 10:16). This fusion of divine wisdom and Christlike innocence is the taproot of all spiritual victory. Indeed, we can defeat the enemy, but wisdom must precede warfare and virtue must come before victory.

Consequently, the goal of this book is to train the church in wisdom and call the church to innocence. We will not disregard what we have previously learned; we will still live by faith. But we must learn the ways of God, which means we must think with wisdom. And we must be pure of heart, that we may see God and gain discernment. Indeed, it is the lack of discernment that has left us vulnerable to satanic attack.

Of my second concern, let me say that there are no shortcuts to successful warfare, only ways to make it longer and more perilous. One way of peril is to enter battle blinded by presumption. When it comes to waging war effectively, consider carefulness to be the essence of victory.

Whatever lofty spiritual plane you imagine that you are on, remember: Adam was in Paradise when he fell. Before your increased knowledge and religious experiences make you overly self-confident, recall that Solomon wrote three books of Scripture; he actually gazed upon the glory of God, yet he fell. Yes, even in your deepest worship of the Almighty, do not forget in long ages past Lucifer himself was once in Heaven pouring out praise to God.

We each know of many who have fallen. Jesus warned that the love of many would grow cold. Do not presume it cannot happen to you. Our enemy has been deceiving mankind for thousands of years. Our experience, on the other hand, spans but a brief moment. It is wisdom to recognize that we do not know all there is to know concerning warfare.

Therefore, be bold but never brash or arrogant in your prayer life. Use your spiritual authority administratively, compassionately, but never presumptuously. Multitudes of well-meaning but ignorant Christians have approached the field of spiritual battle with flippant attitudes and have suffered greatly for it. Study several books and seek confirmation from the Lord for your strategies. As it is written, "Prepare plans by consultation, and make war by wise guidance" (Prov. 20:18).

Thus, our purpose here is to help equip you for battle in three primary areas of battlegrounds: the mind, the church and the heavenly places. There are other fields or subcategories of spiritual warfare; however, these are where most of us will face conflict.

One last note. A few of you will be instrumental in actually saving your cities. Our prayer is that these chapters will help guide and equip you for that goal. The promise of the Spirit speaks thus: "There was a small city with few men in it and a great king came to it, surrounded it and constructed large siegeworks against it. But there was found in it a poor wise man and he delivered the city by his wisdom" (Eccl. 9:14-15).

While many are predicting the destruction of our nation and the collapse of our cities, they have not considered the power of Christ in you. But remember: "Wisdom is better than strength . . . . Wisdom is better than weapons of war" (Eccl. 9:16, 18).

The preceding message is from the book The Three Battlegrounds by Pastor Frangipane. Available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

The Three Battlegrounds

Ebook - $4.75 (Retail $12.45)
Book - (Our Price) $10.77 (Retail $12.45)

Facebook  Twitter
Questions? Call or email us: questions@arrowbookstore.com

Phone Orders:
United States only: 1-877-363-6889    |    International Callers: 1-319-395-7833

Frequently Asked Questions

www.frangipane.org   |   www.arrowbookstore.com

~   ~  ~   ~  ~   ~  ~
- Free online training course
- Free video excerpts on our Media Center
- Free weekly mailings

If you are financially unable to purchase a book from Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his ebooks for free. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.) One free ebook per household please.

As always, our highest goal is to provide life-changing materials to bless as many people as possible.
Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 30 Jun 2018, 8:50 pm

The Staff of God
(En Español)

This is an important message concerning ministry staff and what God can do with a group of yielded Christ followers.

Imagine a church or ministry staff where each person's primary vision was to attain the likeness of Christ. Picture working with this group of people: not only do they each fulfill their responsibilities but they are earnestly reaching for Christ's humility in their service. When they see something flawed in another member of the team, they do not become accusers. Rather, they approach the situation with Christ's redemptive heart, praying for the situation first and, when necessary, bringing correction motivated by love.

Can you envision a staff that is committed to possessing unoffendable unity in their relationships? Is there any doubt that with such a team God could change the world?

Before you say the above is impossible, I'm actually describing our ministry team. A key principle to walking in such grace has been the principles taught in In Christ's Image Training. While no one on staff is perfect (least of all me), and while we still had to correctly match individual gifts with ministry needs, the compelling vision for each person has been to truly become Christlike.

In Ancient Times
According to the dictionary, a staff is "a group of assistants to a manager, executive or other person in authority" (The American Heritage Dictionary). Originally, however, a staff was not a team of people but a strong, straight branch cut from a tree and sanded smooth. The purpose of the staff was for support and balance, and it was also used as a weapon to protect the traveler. From this simple origin, we can better understand the genesis of the word staff and how it came to represent those who support a leader. Just as a staff provided strength, balance and protection, so a leader should find these same qualities in those who serve as his or her staff.

Of course, when we talk about leader/staff relationships, our main focus is "kingdom leadership" as seen in Ephesians 4:11-13. The Lord raises up and appoints individuals to train and help equip His people, not lord over them. We are talking about leaders who are focused first on their own transformation.

At the same time, the idea that, in God's kingdom, leaders are not needed is a reaction to the failures and abuses of the past. What we need are godly, humble leaders, not self-gratifying or abusive leaders. We need individuals whose transcendent goal is personal conformity to Christ. Such leaders should be supported by their staff.

Amazing Power in a Godly Staff
The benefits of a godly staff are many, and they are profound, especially when it comes to the release of God's power in a church. Remember when the Almighty appeared to Moses in the burning bush? The Lord told Moses to cast his staff to the ground. Immediately, the rod turned into a dangerous snake from which Moses fled. Rather than being a source of protection for Moses, his staff became a threat. My first point is this: if a staff has not been touched by God to serve a particular leader -- if it still harbors jealousy and selfish ambition (see James 3:16) -- then it has the capacity to suddenly turn into a serpent, with a tongue that spreads poison.

However, in the above story the Lord told Moses to pick up the serpent, and as he did, it returned again to being a staff. When we lay our staff at the feet of God, that staff will be different when the Lord tells us to lift it, and this is my main point. When God gives you the staff He has chosen, there will be supernatural power accompanying it. In fact, listen to what the Lord said to Moses: "You shall take in your hand this staff, with which you shall perform the signs" (Ex. 4:17).

The Holy Spirit placed an anointing not only upon Moses but upon his staff -- and it was with his staff that he worked miracles! Repeatedly, the Israelites' deliverance from Egypt did not come through Moses alone, but God released miracles, signs and wonders through Moses' staff! Moses pointed the staff, struck the waters with the staff, and waved it up at the sky; the staff was the instrument through which divine power manifest.

Not only that, but from that point on Moses' staff was called by a new name: "the staff of God" (Ex. 4:20; 17:9). Oh, I pray this is a revelation to you and that you grasp the prophetic, parallel truth concerning a godly, Christlike staff. It is not enough for a pastor or leader to be anointed -- their staff must become "the staff of God." It is here, in the oneness of Christ, where the staff of God attracts Heaven's greatest blessings and power.

Registration closes June 28, 2018.
Registration extended through Monday, July 2.

Level I classes begin July 6, 2018

The course comes right to your home via email and audio messages and is designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ. The full course not only includes 48 lessons and 39 audio messages, but the discerning student will actually find the Lord using the weekly lessons to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.

Enrollment overview:

1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ
 page, Level I Syllabus page,and Tuition page.

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form. 

4) Submit the registration form. Registration extended through Monday, July 2 - Class begins July 6, 2018.

Facebook  Twitter

Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 28 Jun 2018, 12:08 pm

There are qualities of heart that actually attract the pleasure of God. If we possess unoffendable faith in our pursuit of Christ's likeness; if we walk humbly with our God; if we position ourselves in the intercessor's gap; and if we abide in Christ-centered unity with the local body of Christ -- we will attract the pleasure of God, and when we awaken His pleasure, His power soon follows. Sign up today for our next In Christ's Image Training course starting July 6. www.icitc.org.

Enrollment overview:

4) Submit the registration form by June 28 - Class begins July 6, 2018.

www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 23 Jun 2018, 9:19 pm

An Unguarded Heart
(En Español)

The idea that a leader whom we've known and loved should suddenly be exposed in a devastating scandal seems incomprehensible. Certainly leaders who have taught others could teach themselves. Is there not resident within all Christians biblical knowledge that would protect us from moral failure?

So what is it then that can worm into an individual's thought-life, burrow down into his heart, and then grow so compelling that a leader is willing to risk everything he's loved and attained for a fulfillment of the flesh? Is it just sin? Or is there something deeper, a lack of spiritual discernment that left the heart of that leader vulnerable to demonic manipulation? Could it be that, at least among some, their heart was unguarded to the exploitation of hell?

An Unparalleled Warfare
Please note that I am not blaming the devil for every sin we commit. The fact is, selfishness and self-indulgence, which produce sin, are basic instincts of our fallen nature. At the same time, let us also discern the unique warfare of our times. Our world has been flooded with hyper-sexuality, wantonness and excess. The "red-light district" has moved from the city and entered our homes via the Internet, movies and television. We deceive ourselves if we think we can accommodate an immoral imagination and it not contaminate how we act out our lives.

There is much within the fallen human nature that can be exploited and plundered by evil. When we fail to guard our hearts and avoid what is clearly sinful, a fantasy realm within us unfolds and opens into darkness. Our thought-processes become increasingly accessible to the enemy. To the degree that we hide our sin in darkness, to that degree the enemy can work unhindered building strongholds in our soul.

You see, what entertains us actually enters us. If you are entertained by pornography or sexual fantasy, perverse or corrupting thoughts and habits, you are opening your soul to hell. You must confront this battle honestly, repent of sin, and set a guard over your heart. If you don't, your battle will advance from temptation to serious, hidden sexual bondage, which in turn will spawn a secret life that is porous to the realm of darkness.

People of Destiny, Take Heed
Jesus reveals that a major source of this sexual manipulation is the Jezebel spirit (Rev. 2:20). The rampant immorality we see manifested in our world underscores the increasing influence of this ruler of darkness. Indeed, compare our world today with cultural standards of just fifty years ago and it's easy to see that mankind is under siege. Too many Christians have dropped their defenses, and many otherwise good people have quietly slipped into bondage.

Yet Jezebel's arsenal includes more than lust; there is also witchcraft, which attacks and works to disarm the conscience. Remember Jehu's words? "What peace, so long as the harlotries of your mother Jezebel and her witchcrafts are so many?" (2 Kings 9:22).

We are fighting the "harlotries" and "witchcrafts" of Jezebel. Those who have been defeated by this spirit often feel they were drugged by their own passions. They did things that were flagrantly sinful, almost daring God (or the devil) to expose them. I am talking about the war against church leaders, politicians, and men and women in general. How many more must fall before we realize the need for repentance and discernment?

The Subtle Attack
The Jezebel spirit is a "man whisperer." Its approach typically is not bold but enticing. It comes with seductive words that stimulate the degrading thoughts of human flesh. Its quiet power overwhelms and then disarms the conscience. In your desire to walk upright, what you may actually be fighting is Jezebel, in particular, her many "witchcrafts."

One may argue, "My battle is just sin, not warfare." Perhaps that is true for you, but for others it is a spiritual attack on an unguarded heart. Its power may be aimed at Christians in general, but its specific target is church leaders and those called to places of authority.

There are times when I think the world has greater discernment than the church. Consider these select words from the old Frank Sinatra song, "Witchcraft":

Those fingers in my hair
That sly come-hither stare
That strips my conscience bare
It's witchcraft
And I've got no defense for it
The heat is too intense for it
What good would common sense for it do?
'cause it's witchcraft, wicked witchcraft
And although I know it's strictly taboo
When you arouse the need in me
My heart says "Yes, indeed" in me
"Proceed with what you're leading me to"
—C. Leigh, C. Coleman

The song did, in fact, reveal characteristics about the effect of witchcraft. The composers wrote, "[It] strips my conscience bare." It continues, "I've got no defense for it/The heat is too intense for it/What good would common sense for it do?" and then, "When you arouse the need in me/My heart says, ‘Yes, indeed' in me/‘Proceed with what you're leading me to.'"

Of course, we do have a defense for it in Christ, but that defense begins with guarding our hearts from the opportunities and deceptions of the Jezebel spirit.

Set a Guard
I don't want to make too much of the possibility of witchcraft, for becoming overly focused on this type of warfare can itself become a swamp of darkness. Let's keep things in perspective. However, this is a chapter taken from my book on discernment. We need to be aware of the spiritual realm around us. Whether witchcraft is what you are fighting or just natural weaknesses of the flesh, all of us need to close the door to the hyper-sexuality of our world. Indeed, the world has "no defense for it."

However, for those in the kingdom of God, "the weapons of our warfare are … divinely powerful" (2 Cor. 10:4). Our weapons and defenses are mighty, but we must use them. Scripture commands us, "Watch over your heart with all diligence, for from it flow the springs of life" (Prov. 4:23). The NIV says it this way: "Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it."

A guard is one armed and trained to recognize an enemy and turn away that enemy's attack. We are in war and must stay militant in attitude. We cannot be casual with sin or temptation. When you use the Internet, use a software filter as a guard. Be accountable to others. Don't feed your sexual appetites, for these kinds of addictions only go from bad to worse (Rom. 1:24-28).

I'm not saying this will be an easy fight. As powerful as the allure of the sin may seem, the enemy will also work to isolate you from others. The efforts we spend hiding sin are the very tools Satan uses to entrap us in it; so, talk to someone (Eph. 5:11-13). Embrace the process of cleansing, of repentance, and washing your "robes … in the blood of the Lamb" (Rev. 7:14). Confess your sins to God and one another.

Today would be a good time to build yourself up spiritually. You might consider signing up for In Christ's Image Training (icitc.org). Get back in the Word, for the sword of the Spirit is the Word of God. Use the authority of God's Word to defend your heart against spiritual attacks.

The most important thing you can do is to return wholeheartedly to God. The Lord promises, "Because he has loved Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him securely on high, because he has known My name" (Ps. 91:14).

Beloved, it is time to set a guard over your heart.

Lord God, this day I humble myself before Your throne. You see my heart and the battle I have faced. I ask that You restore me; make me wiser. Let not my enemy triumph over me. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit and grant me the grace to walk with a pure heart, a guarded heart, before You. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ, available at Arrow Bookstore.

There is still time to enroll
in the next
Online course begins July 6, 2018 
Registration closes June 28, 2018 www.icitc.org.

Pursuing the Redeemer's Heart
This ebook consists of prayers and Scriptures from our
In Christ’s Image Training course and manuals. We have taken the closing prayer from each session, plus a key Scripture or two from the teachings, and created an ebook that, we believe, will reinvigorate your heart.

For those who have taken the course, we pray this collection will help stir you again toward God’s upward call. For those who have not yet enrolled in ICIT, we pray these prayers will be an invitation to you to join with us in our common pursuit of Christ’s likeness.

I believe you will sense what we are feeling as you read these sample pages.

Ebook - $4.00  (Retail $8.25)

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 21 Jun 2018, 9:33 pm

What Are You Becoming?
(En Español)

It is insightful to me that when Luke listed the twelve apostles, when he came to Judas Iscariot, he identified him as the apostle "who became a traitor" (Luke 6:16).

Let me start with a question, a sincere question that may be the most important question you can ask yourself: What are you becoming? Judas Iscariot was an apostle "who became a traitor." This was a man who had been used mightily by the Lord to "heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers [and] cast out demons" (Matt. 10:8). Judas knew the excitement, joy and power of personally walking with Jesus. He saw miracles, signs and wonders.

Yet Judas had a serious character flaw, a moral weakness. The Scripture reveals that, despite the fact that God was using him, Judas "was a thief" (John 12:6). He used to pilfer the money box. It is significant, my friend, that Jesus allowed a thief to carry the money box. Sometimes we think the Lord is going to challenge us on every issue, but there are times when His silence about our repeated sin is His rebuke. Judas knew what he was doing was wrong, but since Jesus didn't directly confront him, Judas minimized the severity of his iniquity. Perhaps he rationalized that if pilfering was truly bad, God would not still be using him to work miracles.

How a little leaven leavens the whole lump! A relatively minor sin that we do not attend to can lead to a major sin that destroys our lives. The Bible says that Judas "became a traitor." He started out in ministry loyal to Jesus, but then he began lying about the finances until his deceitful exterior completely hid a very corrupt and darkened heart. Judas was a thief who became a traitor, eventually taking his own life. His compromise with sin went from bad to worse and it destroyed him.

Today Christians look at the world and see injustice, immorality and corruption. The anger we feel because of these things is not only understandable, it's justified. Why shouldn't we be angry at what we see? Indeed, in many instances we are actually watching hell manifest itself through people and situations in the world!

Knowing we would grieve over the evil in the world, God's Word tells us, "Be angry, and yet do not sin" (Eph. 4:26). We must discern at what point anger degrades into sin. Paul continues, "Do not let the sun go down on your anger." We can be legitimately angry about things that are truly wrong, but our indignation must find a more noble, redemptive attitude of expression.

I do not mean we shrink into passive indifference; I mean we rise into aggressive intercession. We feel the same passions against unrighteousness, but we learn how to pray the mercy prayer: "Father, forgive them."

I’m thinking of Stephen who while being stoned to death saw Jesus and prayed, "Lord, do not hold this sin against them" (Acts 7:60). Every time we face an injustice may God give us a fresh revelation of Jesus, that we would not pray for judgment, but for mercy. Out of Stephen’s prayer for mercy, grace was released. It tracked down Saul until Saul too saw Jesus.

You see, when we don’t deal with the anger we feel, if we don’t respond to injustice with mercy and intercession, we soon find ourselves becoming something we never intended. Let me say it again: Judas became a traitor.

Judas mutated from an apostle doing miracles into living a double life. Our anger, left unattended, will do the same to us. It causes us to degenerate into something we never planned on becoming: "Christian Pharisees." Paul warned about letting the sun set on our anger as though we had just 24 hours at most to deal with issues. I must admit, there are issues in life that have taken me months of wrestling with them before my indignation was lifted and transformed into intercession. So stay with the struggle until you heart is not embittered, but empowered.

Today America is overstocked with angry Christians. What can we do? We must turn indignation into intercession. We must make our heartache work for us, aligning ourselves with Christ in the prayer of redemption – actually praying for those who persecute us.

Thank God, Jesus didn't look down from the cross at the Pharisees and say, "You need to be taught a lesson. It's the principle." No. He prayed, "Father, forgive them." And then, amazingly, He covered their sin, saying, "They know not what they do."

The sense of Christian indignation infiltrating the church has not come from Heaven. Don't dismiss your anger as a little sin; it disqualified Moses from entering the Promised Land! You see, there are things at stake that are bigger than our indignation about right and wrong. The world is watching how we relate to those who are morally wrong, even when we are biblically right. And they are watching to see if we sound like the Savior or like the Pharisees.

Yet there is one thing more crucial than how the world sees us, and that is how Christ sees us. He is watching what is happening to our hearts. He asks each of us a simple question: Do you know what you're becoming?

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, The Power of One Christlike Life, available at Arrow Bookstore.

This chapter is also included in the In Christ's Image Training course that begins July 6. Enroll now to be included in this life-changing online course. More information

Possessing the Redeemer's Heart

This ebook consists of prayers and Scriptures from our In Christ’s Image Training course and manuals. We have taken the closing prayer from each session, plus a key Scripture or two from the teachings, and created an ebook that, we believe, will reinvigorate your heart.

For those who have taken the course, we pray this collection will help stir you again toward God’s upward call. For those who have not yet enrolled in ICIT, we pray these prayers will be an invitation to you to join with us in our common pursuit of Christ’s likeness.

I believe you will sense what we are feeling as you read these sample pages.

Ebook - $4.00  (Retail $8.25)

Facebook  Twitter

Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 13 Jun 2018, 12:00 am

There are qualities of heart that actually attract the pleasure of God. If we possess unoffendable faith in our pursuit of Christ's likeness; if we walk humbly with our God; if we position ourselves in the intercessor's gap; and if we abide in Christ-centered unity with the local body of Christ -- we will attract the pleasure of God, and when we awaken His pleasure, His power soon follows. Sign up today for our next In Christ's Image Training course starting July 6. www.icitc.org.

In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane.

The course comes right to your home via email and audio messages and is designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ. The full course not only includes 48 lessons and 39 audio messages, but the discerning student will actually find the Lord using the weekly lessons to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.

Enrollment overview:

www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 10 Jun 2018, 10:16 pm

Love Me Where You're At
(En Español)

I have discovered that, as we seek the Lord, our most difficult periods can be transformed into wonderful breakthroughs into God's love. For me one such season occurred during the years 1979 to1981. The association of churches with which I was aligned had fallen under spiritual deception. Not only were its core doctrines increasingly seeded with New Age influences, but also immorality crept in, and key leaders began leaving their wives for other women. I could no longer remain silent. As a result, in 1979 I left my congregation in Detroit, Michigan, where I had served as pastor, and traveled to the organization's regional headquarters in Iowa. I came to plead for repentance. However, after meeting with the senior leaders, I was asked to leave the group.

So here we were -- we had left our church, we had no money, and we had four little children; we couldn't even afford basic housing. Desperate for anything, we finally found an old farmhouse in rural Washington, Iowa. The home was over a hundred years old, but it actually looked much older. After negotiating with the landlord, we were given a year of free rent provided I did basic repairs to the house, such as cleaning and painting.

Even so, the house needed more than I could provide. The furnace did not work well, so we installed a wood burner stove in the kitchen. That first winter, it turned out, was one of the coldest in Iowa's history. Frost formed on the inside walls, spreading a foot or two around each window; wind chills dropped to sixty below, and even colder on several occasions.

To keep warm each night, the whole family cuddled tightly on one large mattress on the dining room floor, about eighteen feet from the wood burner in the kitchen. A fan behind the stove nudged warm air in our direction. My nightly project, of course, was to build enough heat in the stove to keep us warm until morning.

While I worked the fire, I also would pray and seek God. The wood burner became a kind of altar to me, for each night as I prayed, I offered to God my unfulfilled dreams and the pain of my spiritual isolation. Yes, I knew the Lord was aware of our situation. Though we had virtually nothing, He showed Himself to us in dozens of little ways. I just didn't know what He wanted of me.

As the seasons came and went, another child was born, and then we fostered a young girl from Vietnam, giving us six children. Still, as the family grew, the little area around the wood burner became a hallowed place to me. Even in the summer I would sit on the chair next to the stove and pray and worship.

I would like to say I found the joy of the Lord during this time, but in truth, though I gradually adjusted to my situation, I felt an abiding misery in my soul. Our deep poverty was an issue (I barely made $6,000 a year), but more than that, I felt like I had missed the Lord. My continual prayer was, "Lord, what do You want of me?"

Three years of seeking God passed, and I still carried an emptiness inside. What was God's will for me? I had started a couple Bible studies and spoken a few times in churches, but I so identified with being a pastor that, until I was engaged again in full-time ministry, I feared I had lost touch with God's call on my life.

In spite of this inner emptiness concerning ministry, I actually was growing spiritually, especially in areas that were previously untilled. I went through the Gospels, hungry to study and obey the words of Christ. Previously, I had unconsciously defined a successful ministry as something born of my performance. During this time, however, the Lord reduced me to simply being a disciple of Jesus Christ.

Indeed, a number of things I thought were biblical I discovered were really just religious traditions. The Lord desired that I take inventory of my heart and examine those few truths for which I would be willing to die. He said the truths for which I would die, for these I should live.

Frankly, things like the timing of the Rapture or nuances about worship style or spiritual gifts dropped in their priority, though I still considered them important. Rising to the top of my focus was a passion to be a true follower of Jesus Christ -- to obey His teachings and approach life not merely as a critic but more as an encourager. I also found myself increasingly free to enjoy and learn from Christians from other streams and perspectives.

Yet these changes, though deep and lasting, occurred slowly, almost imperceptibly. They were happening quietly in my heart, and only in hindsight did I see what the Lord had done. Throughout this time I was preoccupied with feelings of detachment from God's will. My prayer to know the Lord's plan for me continued daily.

The Breakthrough
One day, as I stood in the kitchen pantry, I repeated again my abiding prayer: "Lord, what do You want of me?" In a sudden flash of illumination, the Lord answered. Speaking directly to my heart, He said, "Love Me where you're at."

In this time and season, remember, I was not a pastor or minister. I was a television repairman doing odd jobs on the side to provide for my family. I hated what I was doing. In my previous church I had taught against TV, and now I was "laying hands" on television sets and raising them from the dead! The Lord's answer cut straight to my heart. I was awed at its simplicity! I asked, "Love You where I am at? Lord, is that all You want of me?" To this He responded, "This is all I will ever require of you."

In that eternal moment, peace flooded my soul, and I was released from the false expectation of ministry-driven service. God was not looking at what I did for Him, but He was looking at who I became to Him in love. The issue in His heart was not whether I pastored but whether I loved Him. To love the Lord in whatever station I found myself -- even as a television repairman -- this I could do!

A deep and remarkable transformation occurred in me. My identity was no longer in being a pastor but rather in becoming a true lover of God. Having settled my priorities, amazingly, just a couple days later I was invited to pastor a church in Marion, Iowa. In spite of all my previous anxiety about returning to ministry, I did not jump at the opportunity. For I had found what the Lord truly desired of me. Though I eventually accepted this call, my focus was not merely on leading a church but on loving God.

What God Seeks
More than one's ministry, God seeks our love. His great commandment is that we love Him, ultimately, with all our mind, all our heart, and all our soul and strength. If we love Him, we will fulfill all He requires of us (John 14:15). And it is as we love Him that He orchestrates all things to work together for our good (Rom. 8:28).

Beloved, loving God is not hard. We can fulfill any assignment -- auto mechanic or housewife, doctor or college student -- and still give great pleasure to our heavenly Father. We do not need ministry titles to love the Lord. Indeed, God measures the value of our lives by the depth of our love. This is what He requires of all true God-seekers: to love Him where we are at.

Lord Jesus, the revelation of Your love has swept me off my feet. Lord, You have drawn me and I run after You. Master, even in the mundane things of life, I shall express my love for You. Consume me in Your love.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, I Will Be Found by You, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

Save up to 30% this week 
Limited Time Offer

I Will Be Found by You

Arrowbookstore.com

Revised and expanded edition

Perhaps this compilation of teachings from Francis Frangipane will become his most important book yet. The essence of I Will Be Found by You is a living promise from God. If we seek Him in earnest, He has purposed to reveal Himself in ways that will transform us and impact the world around us. In truth, when we consider the extent of impossible conflicts in our world, only one remedy exists: we must have more of God! If you desire more of God's presence in your life, more of God you shall certainly have. This is a very inspiring book.

Sample chapter: Come and See

Book - $9.10  (Retail $13.00)
Ebook - $9.10  (Retail $13.00)

~ ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

~ New Audio Series ~

Secrets of the Secret Place

Arrowbookstore.com

Almost 3 hours of audio teaching from Pastor Francis on entering the secret place of God's presence. Recorded at Sid Roth's ministry.

CD Audio Series $18.00
MP3 Audio Series Download - $9.00

Facebook  Twitter

Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 06 Jun 2018, 2:41 pm

Enrollment overview:

www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 03 Jun 2018, 9:36 pm

An Israelite Indeed
(En Español)

Consider the conversation Jesus had with Nathanael. He said, "Behold, an Israelite indeed, in whom is no deceit!" (John 1:47). What kind of man was this young disciple, that Jesus should praise him? There was no guile, no deceit in this young man's heart. Oh, how we should desire this purity for ourselves! Nathanael had "eyes . . . within." (Rev. 4:8). He kept himself free from self-deception. When you cleave to the truth inwardly, you will perceive the truth outwardly. Nathanael looked at Jesus and declared, "You are the Son of God; You are the King of Israel" (v. 49).

Jesus said to Nathanael, "You will see greater things than these. . . . I say to you, you will see the heavens opened and the angels of God ascending and descending on the Son of Man" (vv. 50-51).

Because of Nathanael's honest heart, Jesus knew open vision was inevitable. Open vision is the consequence of a pure heart. To those who fight against sin, who hate falsehood, who diligently pursue walking in holiness, your struggle is a preparation for seeing God. You shall see the heavens opened.

Because of our dullness of heart, we have come to expect spiritual blindness as an unfortunate condition of this world. The truth is, in the Old Testament one of God's judgments against sin was that the heavens became "bronze" (Deut. 28:23). Most Christians similarly see the heavens closed. Few see with open vision either into the heavenly realms or into their own hearts. The heavens are always "bronze" to a hardened heart. But the Lord promised, "You will see the heavens opened and the angels of God!"

God wants us to have true spiritual vision. One sign that the Holy Spirit is involved in a church is that, "young men . . . see visions, and your old men . . . dream dreams" (Acts 2:17). There is continuity between God's kingdom in Heaven and His kingdom on earth.

Oh, there are those who say the supernatural was strictly limited to the first century, that today we "walk by faith, not by sight" (2 Cor. 5:7). Yes, we often do take steps of faith, where we walk without prior knowledge of what each step involves. But we do perceive Him who is with us! Ours is not a blind trust; it is a proven, seeing trust! Walking by faith and having spiritual vision is not an either/or situation. Just moments before Paul stated he walked by faith, he wrote, “We look . . . at the things which are not seen . . . things which are . . . eternal" (2 Cor. 4:18). Paul had revelation perception of the spirit realm. He saw the eternal spiritual body that was prepared and waiting for him in the heavens (2 Cor. 5:1, 4)! He knew how "a man . . . was caught up into Paradise and heard inexpressible words" (2 Cor. 12:3-4).

We could continue concerning Paul's spiritual perception, but the fact is, he authored one-third of the New Testament out of his open vision of Christ. How did he see the things he saw? Just after he declared "with unveiled face [we behold] . . . the glory of the Lord" (2 Cor. 3:18), he wrote, "But we have renounced the things hidden because of shame" (2 Cor. 4:2). Later he continued, “Having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all defilement of flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God" (2 Cor. 7:1). Out of a purified heart, out of his perfected holiness, came open vision of the glory of God.

Remember, we are not seeking experiences; we are seeking a pure heart. We are not running after visions; we want holiness. Even as the supernatural realm was an expected phenomenon in the primitive church, so also was purity the expected condition in their hearts. Therefore do not be as the foolish ones who seek visions. You must seek sanctification, and when you are ready, if God wills, He shall speak to you in supernatural ways (Acts 2:17-18). Do not seek to conjure up an "experience" with Jesus; seek to have a clean heart, allowing Christ to examine and purge you daily. And as He washes you with His Word and chastens you with His holiness, He will draw you into His presence. He will show you the heavens open.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, Holiness, Truth and the Presence of God available at www.arrowbookstore.com.
Save up to 40% on Pastor Francis'
best-selling books 
Limited Time Offer

The Three Battlegrounds 
and

Two-book package $14.67
(Retail $24.45)
The Three Battlegrounds
Book - $8.72 (Retail $12.45) 
Ebook - $8.72 (Retail $12.45)

Audio book on CD - $10.00 (Retail $14.75)
Audio book on MP3 - $5.00 (Retail $14.75)

Book $8.40 (Retail $12.00)
Ebook $8.40 (Retail $12.00)
Pulling Down Strongholds
CD Audio Series - $20.80
(Retail $32.00)

Audio Series MP3 Download - $10.40
(Retail $16.00)

Facebook  Twitter

Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next