World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
NEWS OF CHARLES DARBY/Christ Centered Devotionals~ prayers needed please EmptyYesterday at 11:38 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
NEWS OF CHARLES DARBY/Christ Centered Devotionals~ prayers needed please EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» AISH
NEWS OF CHARLES DARBY/Christ Centered Devotionals~ prayers needed please EmptyYesterday at 10:24 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
NEWS OF CHARLES DARBY/Christ Centered Devotionals~ prayers needed please EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
NEWS OF CHARLES DARBY/Christ Centered Devotionals~ prayers needed please EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» israelAM
NEWS OF CHARLES DARBY/Christ Centered Devotionals~ prayers needed please EmptyYesterday at 10:09 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
NEWS OF CHARLES DARBY/Christ Centered Devotionals~ prayers needed please EmptyYesterday at 9:54 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
NEWS OF CHARLES DARBY/Christ Centered Devotionals~ prayers needed please EmptyYesterday at 9:51 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
NEWS OF CHARLES DARBY/Christ Centered Devotionals~ prayers needed please EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:49 pm by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
NEWS OF CHARLES DARBY/Christ Centered Devotionals~ prayers needed please EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:45 pm by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
NEWS OF CHARLES DARBY/Christ Centered Devotionals~ prayers needed please EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
NEWS OF CHARLES DARBY/Christ Centered Devotionals~ prayers needed please EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:08 pm by Admin

» Be Fervent in Spirit
NEWS OF CHARLES DARBY/Christ Centered Devotionals~ prayers needed please EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Remain in God - iBelieve Truth
NEWS OF CHARLES DARBY/Christ Centered Devotionals~ prayers needed please EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 1:25 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
NEWS OF CHARLES DARBY/Christ Centered Devotionals~ prayers needed please EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:43 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
NEWS OF CHARLES DARBY/Christ Centered Devotionals~ prayers needed please EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
NEWS OF CHARLES DARBY/Christ Centered Devotionals~ prayers needed please EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
NEWS OF CHARLES DARBY/Christ Centered Devotionals~ prayers needed please EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 8:54 pm by Admin

» Is Gaza Really Starving
NEWS OF CHARLES DARBY/Christ Centered Devotionals~ prayers needed please EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
NEWS OF CHARLES DARBY/Christ Centered Devotionals~ prayers needed please EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 10:08 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

NEWS OF CHARLES DARBY/Christ Centered Devotionals~ prayers needed please

Go down

NEWS OF CHARLES DARBY/Christ Centered Devotionals~ prayers needed please Empty Re: NEWS OF CHARLES DARBY/Christ Centered Devotionals~ prayers needed please

Post  Admin Sun 13 Feb 2011, 11:17 am

To all on our mail list:
On behalf of Charles Darby, his wife Datha, and the family, I would like to thank you for your faithfulness to Christ Centered over the years. Our precious husband, father, teacher met the Lord face-to-face on February 1, 2011, having kept the faith. Each of you whose lives he touched through Christ-Centered and his Daily Devotional were very dear to Daddy, and he spent much time in prayer for you. It is our prayer now that you will continue in the faith until one day you will meet him in Heaven.
May God bless you and yours,
The Darby family
Our E-mail address - darbycharles@christ-centered.net
Devotion 12/19/2010
Let's Live A Life Of Praise Unto The Lord
Psa 145:2 Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.

James 1:19-20 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.
Verses - KJV
Prov 14:29 He that is slow to wrath is of great understanding: but he that is hasty of spirit exalteth folly.
My Thoughts and Comments
Are we very quick to get angry at someone? Do we hurt others and ourselves when we do? What does the Lord think about it?
Sometimes, are we too quick to give an answer, without thinking it through and letting the Spirit of God, within us, give us an answer? There was a time in my life when I was very quick to get angry and let everyone in hearing distance know it! With the Lord's help that is almost gone out of my life.
Eph 4:26-27 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: Neither give place to the devil. Anger must be dealt with the same day we give place to it. Beloved, this is as much for our benefit as the one we got angry with! Having a problem with someone else will effect our relationship with the Lord. Mark 11:25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
The word anger is just one letter from danger! When we are angry we say and do things we later regret very much. The prisons are full of those who let anger rule their lives! I have heard saints pray that the Lord would get someone who had hurt them. They should have been praying that the Lord would have mercy on them instead!
Luke 6:27-33 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also. Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again. And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise. For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.
Are we doing what the above verses say? Do we bless those who curse us or get very angry with them? Do we love our enemies or hope they get hurt? Beloved, we should always remember that we were once enemies with God but He had mercy and forgave us, we must do the same with our enemies. We must understand that our own forgiveness hinges on us forgiving others.
When we don't forgive others our relationship with the Lord is in danger! Do it quickly, before the sun goes down. Be slow to anger, slow to speak, quick to listen, use great understanding. What makes us angry will usually tell us where we are in our walk with the Lord. Do we get angry at sin and what it does or do we get angry with sinners? Do we give all vengeance to God or try to handle it ourselves, our way? Meditate on it!
Prayer
Father God, may Your Spirit within us give us complete control of our tempers. When we get angry may it be at sin, not sinners. Help us to stop giving place to fleshly anger. Forgive us if we do. We ask, believe we receive, and give thanks in Jesus name, Amen.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

NEWS OF CHARLES DARBY/Christ Centered Devotionals~ prayers needed please Empty NEWS OF CHARLES DARBY/Christ Centered Devotionals~ prayers needed please

Post  Admin Sun 19 Dec 2010, 4:10 pm

To all on our mail list;
Thank you for being a member of our mail list and among those who visit our Web site. As most of you know I had cancer in my right hip that was removed June 15th, 2009. The cancer has returned to the same hip. The doctor has scheduled surgery for Monday, December 20th at 12:00 noon to remove the new cancer.
This time he says he will have to cut the sciatic nerve to get all the cancer. When he does I will have a "drop toe" meaning I will not be able to raise my foot up or down. They can put a brace on that leg so I can still walk. Some of you may not know that I lost my other leg in a hunting accident when I was nine years old. Recovering from this surgery will take some time, but I am confident that the Lord will see me through this as He has so many other events in my life.
As I recover, I will need to devote my energy to healing and will therefore take some time off from my daily devotion. This is a work that is dear to my heart and be sure that I will be back with you all as soon as my health permits. After the devotion goes out tonight, December 18th, for December 19th - we will not be sending another for a while. At this point we do not know how long this will take. The Lord willing we will return soon. Please keep us in your prayers, as we do you.
May God bless you and yours,
Charles & Datha
Our E-mail address - darbycharles@christ-centered.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down