World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyToday at 1:57 am by Admin

» THE BLAZE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyToday at 1:44 am by Admin

» Israel 365 News
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyToday at 1:32 am by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyToday at 1:32 am by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyToday at 12:59 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyToday at 12:28 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyToday at 12:17 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 10:42 pm by Admin

» Year of the Death of Jesus
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 10:27 pm by Admin

» AISH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 10:01 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 9:59 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 9:23 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 9:07 pm by Admin

» israelAM
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 9:04 pm by Admin

» WHY DID GOD CREATE EVIL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 4:36 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 2:37 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 11:18 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:45 pm by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 Empty Re: servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Post  Admin Wed 20 Nov 2013, 12:00 am

Hills of the Lord
I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.  My help cometh form the Lord, which made heaven and earth.  Psalm 12:1,2
Yes! always raise your eyes, from earth's sordid and mean and false, to the Hills of the Lord. From poverty, lift your eyes to the Help of the Lord.
In moments of weakness, lift your eyes to the Hills of the Lord.
Train your sight by constantly getting this long view.  Train it to see more and more, further and further, until distant peaks seem familiar.
The Hills of the Lord.  The Hills whence comes your help.  A parched earth looks to the Hills for its rivers, its streams, its life.  So look you to the Hills.  From those Hills comes Help.  Help from the Lord - who made Heaven and earth.
So, for all your spiritual needs, look to the Lord, who made Heaven, and for all your temporal needs look to Me, owner of all this, the Lord who made the earth.
Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.  James 4:10

blessings to you and yours this day and always ...
www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 18 Nov 2013, 11:01 pm

Joy And Courage
Trust in Me.  Do more than trust.  Joy in Me.  If you really trust, you cannot fail to Joy.  The wonder of My Care, Protection, and Provision is so transcendently beautiful, as your trust reveals it to you, that your whole heart must sing with the Joy of it.
It is that Joy that will, and does, renew your youth.  That source of your Joy and Courage.
Truly did I not know what I was enjoining when I said, "Love and Laugh."  But -- your attitude must be right, not only with Me, but with those around you.

blessings to you and yours this day and always...

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 16 Nov 2013, 9:45 pm

By My Spirit
Man is apt to think that once in time only was My Miracle-working Power in action.  That is not so.  Wherever man trusts wholly in Me, and leaves to Me the choosing of the very day and hour, then there is My miracle-working Power as manifest, as marvelously manifest today, as ever it was when I was on earth, as ever it was to set My Apostles free, or to work miracles of wonder and healing through them.
Trust in Me. Have a boundless faith in Me, and you will see, and seeing, will give Me all the glory.  Remember, and say often to yourselves, "not by might, nor by Power, but by My Spirit, saith the Lord."
Dwell much in thought upon all I accomplished on earth, and then say to yourselves, "He, our Lord, our Friend, could accomplish this now in our lives."
Apply these miracles to your present day need, and know that your Help and Salvation are sure.
And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Mark 16:20
 Sharing With Me
Not by life's difficulties and trials are you trained and taught as much as by the times of withdrawal to be alone with Me.
Difficulties and trials alone are not remedial, are not of spiritual value.
That value is only gained by contact with Me.  Joy shared with Me, or sorrow and difficulty shared with Me, both can prove of great spiritual value, but that is gained by the sharing with Me.  Share all with Me.
Remember in true friendship sharing is mutual, so as you share with Me, do I in ever-increasing measure share with you -- My Love, My Grace, My Joy, My Secrets, My Power.  My Manifold Blessings.

www.twolisteners.org

Union Is Power
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.  Matthew 18:20
Claim that promise always.  Know it true that when two of My lovers meet I am the Third.  Never limit that promise.
When you two are together in My Name, united by one bond in My Spirit, I am there.  Not only when you meet to greet Me, and to hear My Voice.
Think what this means in Power.  It is again the lesson of the Power that follows two united to serve Me.
 Let them make me a sanctuary, that I may dwell among them.  Exodus 25:8

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 14 Nov 2013, 10:05 pm

Devious Ways 
Life is not easy, My children.  Man has made of it not what My Father meant it to be.
Ways that were meant to be straight paths have been made by man into ways devious and evil, filled with obstacles and stones of difficulty.
And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known:  I will make darkness light before them and crooked things straight.  Isaiah 42:16
 Joy Is Yours
The future is not your concern, that is Mine.  The past you have handed back to Me, and you have no right to dwell on that.
Only the present is My gift to you, and of that only each day as it comes.  But, if unto that day you crowd past sorrows and resentments and failures, as well as the possible anxieties of the years that may be left to you here -- what brain and spirit could bear that strain.
For this I never promised My Spirit and Comfort and Help. 
www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 14 Nov 2013, 12:29 am

The Voiceless Cry
Jesus, hear us, and let our cry come unto Thee.
That voiceless cry, that comes from anguished hearts, is heard above all the music of Heaven.
It is not the arguments of theologians that solve the problems of a questioning heart, but the cry of that heart to Me, and the certainty that I have heard.
Hear the right, O Lord, attend unto my cry, give ear unto my prayer, that goeth not out of feigned lips.  Psalm 17:1
Heaven's Music
To glorify Me is to reflect, in praise, My character in your lives.  To mount up with wings as eagles, higher and higher, to soar ever nearer to Me.
To praise Me is to sing, to let your hearts thrill.  To glorify Me is to express exactly the same, but through the medium of your whole beings, your whole lives.  When I say, "Rejoice, rejoice," I am training you to express this in your whole natures.
That is the Music of Heaven, the glorifying Me through sanctified lives and devoted hearts of Love. 

www.twolisteners.org

Every Problem Solved

Man has such strange ideas of the meaning of My invitation "Come unto Me."  Too often has it been interpreted as an urge to pay a duty owed to a Creator or a debt owed to a Savior.
The "Come unto Me" holds in it a wealth of meaning far surpassing even that.  "Come unto Me" for the solution of every problem, for the calming of every fear, for all you need - physical, mental, spiritual.
Sick, come to Me for health.  Homeless, ask Me for a home. Friendless, claim a friend.  Hopeless, a refuge.
"Come unto Me" for everything.
Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things you have need of, before ye ask him.  Matthew 6:8
A Lonely Road
To Me each one of My children is an individual with varying characteristics and varying needs.  To one and all the way to the highest must be a lonely road, as far as human help and understanding are concerned.
None other can feel the same needs and desires, or explain the inner self in the same way.  That is why man needs Divine Companionship.  The Companionship that alone can understand each heart and need. 

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 11 Nov 2013, 10:21 pm

A Noble House
Though I was a Son yet learnt I obedience.
This was to teach My followers that allegiance to Me meant no immunity from discipline.
The house of your spirit is fashioned brick by brick -- Love, Obedience, Truth.  There is a plan, and each action of yours is a brick in its building.
Think.  A misguided act, a neglected duty, or a failure to carry out My wishes would mean not only a missing brick but a faulty edifice.
How many an otherwise noble character is spoilt thus.  Build now for eternity.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 10 Nov 2013, 9:55 pm

New Forces
Remember that life's difficulties and troubles are not intended to arrest your progress, but to increase your speed.  You must call new forces, new powers into action.
Whatever it is must be surmounted, overcome.  Remember this.
It is as a race. Nothing must daunt you. Do not let a difficulty conquer you.  You must conquer it.
My strength will be there awaiting you.  Bring all your thought, all your power, into action.  Nothing is too small to be faced and overcome.  To push small difficulties aside is to be preparing big troubles.
Rise to conquer.  It is the path of victory I would have you tread.  There can be no failure with Me.
"Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding Joy ..."
This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles  Psalm 34:6

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 09 Nov 2013, 8:29 pm

Wonderful Friendship
 Think of Me as a Friend, but realize, too, the wonder of the Friendship.  As soon as man gives Me not only worship and honor, obedience, allegiance, but loving understanding, then he becomes My Friend, even as I am his.
What I can do for you. Yes! but also what we can do for each other.  What you can do for Me.
Your service becomes so different when you feel I count on your great friendship to do this or that for Me...
Dwell more, dwell much, on this thought of you as My friends, and of the sweetness of My knowing where I can turn for Love, for understanding, for help.
Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.  John 15:14
 The Glowing Heart
Think of the walk to Emmaus, think of the feast of Revelation that followed, of the understanding Friendship that was the result.  How much I, their Lord, their Risen Lord, had explained to My two disciples during that walk.  So much that was mystery to them became clear as we went along the way.
Yet not as their Master did I become known, until in the Breaking of Bread I revealed Myself.  In speaking of Me afterwards they said, "Did not our hearts burn within us when He talked with us by the way?"
So do not fret if all that I can be to you is not yet revealed.  Walk with Me, talk with Me, invite Me to be your guest, and leave to Me My moment of self-Revelation.  I want each day to be a walk with Me.
Do you not feel, even now, your hearts burn within you, as if with the glow of anticipation?

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 08 Nov 2013, 3:13 pm

Self Kills Power
Dwelling with Me, desiring only My Will and to do My work, My Spirit cannot fail to pass through the channel of your life into the lives of others.
Many think it is humility to say they do little, and are of little value to My world.  To think that is pride.
What if the pipe were to say, "I do so little, I wish I could be more use."  The reply would be "It is not you, but the water that passes through you, that saves and blesses.  All you have to do is to see there is nothing to block the way so that the water cannot flow through."
The only block there can be in your channel is self.  Keep that out, and know that My Spirit is flowing through.  Therefore all must be the better for coming in contact with both of you, because you are channels.  See this, and you will think it natural to know they are being helped, not by you, but by My Spirit flowing through you as a channel.
And grieve not the holy Spirit of God , whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.  Ephesians 4:30
 Your Garden Of Life
Think of Me tonight as the Great Gardener, tending and caring for you as a gardener does for his garden.
Pruning here, protecting from frost there, planting, transplanting.  Sowing the seed of this or that truth, safeguarding it with the rich earth, sending My rain and sun to help in its growth, watching so tenderly as it responds to My care.
Lovingly anxious when its first eager green appears.  Full of joy at the site of bud, and when the beauty of flower is seen.  The seed and fruit of His pastures.
The Great Gardener.  Let Me share with you the tending of your garden of life.
www.twolisteners.org

Lost Opportunities
Think of one who has wrought great evil in the world or in your own life.  Then remember there may have been the time when a simple act of obedience to Me by one who crossed his path might have corrected and shown him his wrong before evil mastered him.
Many a sin unconquered, an evil occurrence, could well be traced back to a lack of obedience, perhaps in years long past, of one who professed to serve Me.
Remember this in speaking to those who judge Me by the evil they feel I permit in the world.  For yourself now, dwell not on the past, but dwell more with Me, that in future there be no sins of omission or commission.
Wipe The Slate
But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark ...   Philippians 3:13,14
Forget the past. Remember only its glad days. Wipe the slate of your remembrance with Love, which will erase all that is not confirmed in Love.  You must forget your failures, your failures and those of others.  Wipe them out of the book of your remembrance.
I did not die upon the Cross for man to bear the burdens of his sins himself.  "Who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree."
If you forget not the sins of others, and I bear them, then you add to My sorrows.
And when ye stand praying forgive, if you have aught against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.  Mark 11:25
 Your Life-Line
Think of the strong life-line of Faith and Power.  This I have told you is your line of rescue.
It means constant communication between us.
You pray for Faith.  I give you Faith.  This enables you to test the Power I give, as your Faith goes back to me in ever-increasing strength.  My Power and your Faith ever interchanging.  The one calling forth the other, each dependent upon the other, until My Faith in you is justified indeed by the Power you exercise.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 06 Nov 2013, 7:14 pm

God In Action 
Power is not such an overwhelming force as it sounds, a something you call to your aid, to intervene in crises.  No!  Power is just God in action.
Therefore whenever a servant of Mine, however weak he humanly may be, allows God to work through him, then all he does is powerful.
Carry this thought with you through the days in which you seem to accomplish little.  Try to see it is not you, but the Divine Spirit in you.  All you have to do, as I have told you before, is to turn self out.  A very powerful axe in a Master Hand accomplishes much.  The same in the hand of a weak child, nothing.  So see that it is not the instrument, but the Master Hand that wields the instrument, that tells.
Remember no day is lost on which some Spiritual Truth becomes clearer.  No day is lost which you have given to Me to use.  My use of it may not have been apparent to you.  Leave that to Me.  Dwell in Me, and I in you, so shall ye bear much fruit. The fruit is not the work of the branches, though proudly the branches may bear it.  It is the work of the Vine, that sends its life-giving sap through those branches.  I am the Vine and ye are the branches.
And because he loved thy fathers, therefore he chose their seed after them, and brought thee out in his sight with his mighty power out of Egypt.  Deuteronomy 4:37
www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 05 Nov 2013, 10:53 pm

Wine Of Life
They have no wine.
Something is lacking at the feast of life.
I only can supply that wonderful Life element that the world lacks.  The Joy, the sparkle is Mine to give.
Yours to feel the lack, the soullessness.  Yours to say -- "They have no wine."
"Whatsoever He saith unto you, do it."
Your task to fill the water-pots with water.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 04 Nov 2013, 10:25 pm

Second Advent
Jesus, Comforter of all the sorrowing, help us to bring Thy comfort into every heart and life to which Thou art longing to express that comfort through us.  Use us, Lord.  The years may be many or few.  Place us where we can best serve Thee, and influence most for Thee.
The world would be brought to Me so soon, so soon, if only all who acknowledged Me as Lord, as Christ, gave themselves unreservedly to be used by Me.
I could use each human body as mightily as I used My own human body as a channel for Divine Love and Power.
I do not delay My second coming.  My followers delay it.
If each lived for Me, by Me, in Me, allowing Me to live in him, to use him to express the Divine through him, as I expressed it when on earth, then long ago the world would have been drawn to Me, and I should have come to claim My own.
So seek, My children, to live, knowing no other desire but to express Me, and to show My Love to your world.
He must increase, but I must decrease.  John 3:30
The Life Beautiful
The Wonder of a life with Thee, dear Lord.
In the Spirit realm Truths reveal themselves in the same varied wonders of color as Nature her beauties.
Experiences, Guidance, Revelation of Truth, these are all, as it were, the flashing of glorious color-harmonies upon your inner sight, provoking such a wealth of joy, such a thrill of ecstasy as is beyond mortal tongue to describe.
That Joy is no shimmering beauty of the surface, but the strength-giving and comforting.  It furnishes the very foundation-altar upon which your life yields itself in sacrifice to Me, and from which your prayers ascend.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 03 Nov 2013, 8:10 pm

Little Difficulties
The secret of true discipleship is service and little things. So rarely do Mine understand this.
They are ready to die for Me, but not to live for Me, in all the small details of this life.
Is not this the way of men, so often, towards those they love in the world? They are so ready to make the big sacrifices, but not the little ones.
Guard against this in service for Me. Suffer little hardships gladly, overcome little proud impulses, little selfishnesses, and little difficulties. Serve Me in the little things. Be My servants of the little ways.
No Limit
 Unlimited supply, that is My Law. Oh! the unlimited Supply, and oh! the poor, blocked channels!  Will you feel this, that there is no limit to My Power?
But man asks, and blasphemes in asking, such poor mean things.  Do you not see how you wrong Me?  I desire to give you a gift, and if you are content with the poor, and the mean, and the sordid, then you are insulting Me, the Giver.
"Ask what ye will and it shall be done unto you."  How I can fulfill the promise is My Work, not yours, to consider ... Have a big Faith, and expect big things, and you will get big things.
Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts. James 4:3
 Up In The Heights
The Sunlight on the Hills of God lures men to seek His Mountain Heights.
Get away from valley prejudices and fears on to the sunlit slopes with Me.  Gently at first I will lead, so gently; then as you gain strength we will leave, together, the grassy slopes for the rugged Mountain Heights, where fresh visions are spread out before you, and where I can teach you My Secrets of those Heights. 
Life holds in store more wonderful possibilities than you can sense as yet, and ever, more and more, as you go on, will further possibilities reveal themselves.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 02 Nov 2013, 10:00 pm

Spend 
Give, give, give.  Keep ever an empty vessel for Me to fill.
In future use all for Me, and give all you cannot use.
How poor die those who leave wealth!  Wealth is to use, to spend, for Me.
Use as you go. Delight to use.
For the love of money is the root of all evil.  1 Timothy 6:10

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 01 Nov 2013, 10:53 pm

Prayer of Joy
Joy is the messenger, dear Lord, that bears our prayers to Thee
Prayer can be like incense, rising ever higher and higher, or it can be like a low earth-mist clinging to the ground, never once soaring.
The Eye that sees all, the Ear that hears all, knows every cry.
But the prayer of real faith is the prayer of Joy, that sees and knows the heart of Love it rises to greet, and that is so sure of a glad response.
And another angel came ... having a golden censer; ... and the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.  Revelation 8:3,4
www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 29 Oct 2013, 8:54 pm

Little Difficulties
The secret of true discipleship is service and little things. So rarely do Mine understand this.
They are ready to die for Me, but not to live for Me, in all the small details of this life.
Is not this the way of men, so often, towards those they love in the world? They are so ready to make the big sacrifices, but not the little ones.
Guard against this in service for Me. Suffer little hardships gladly, overcome little proud impulses, little selfishnesses, and little difficulties. Serve Me in the little things. Be My servants of the little ways.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 28 Oct 2013, 11:40 pm

Mysteries
There is only one road that leads to the solving of mysteries, the road of obedience and Love.
But in perfect Love there is no curiosity, only a certainty that when the time has come all will be clear, and that until that time there is no desire to know anything that the Beloved has not chosen to reveal.
Does it matter if no mystery is made plain down here? If you have Me, then in Me you have all. Continue ye in My Love.
Glad Surprises
Our Lord, we know that all is well. We trust Thee for all. We love Thee increasingly. We bow to Thy Will.
Bow not as one who is resigned to some heavy blow about to fall or to the acceptance of some inevitable decision.
Bow as a child bows, in anticipation of a glad surprise being prepared for it by one who loves it.
Bow in such a way, just waiting to hear the loving word to raise your head, and see the glory and Joy and wonder of your surprise.
Do all things without murmurings and disputings.  Philippians 2:14
Growing Young
There will never be a time when you will have conquered all of self. As you mount higher and higher you will see more and more clearly the errors and shortcomings of your character and life.
That is as it should be. Progress means youth.
Arrested growth means stagnation. Lack of progress and failure to conquer mean -- old age.
In Eternal Life there can be no old age. Eternal Life is Youth-Life, full and abundant Life. "And this is Life Eternal that they may know Thee, the only True God, and JESUS Christ, Whom Thou hast sent."

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 25 Oct 2013, 6:27 pm

Salt of the Earth
Our Lord, we bless Thee and thank Thee for Thy Keeping Power.
Yes! "Kept by the Power of God" is a promise, and an assurance that holds Joy and Beauty for the believing soul.
The keeping that means security, safety, is wonderful. There is, too, the keeping that implies Life, freshness, purity, the being "kept unspotted from the world."
Then there is the keeping that I ensure to those of whom I speak as the salt of the earth.
"Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour it is henceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men."
Only in very close contact with Me is the keeping Power realized. That keeping Power which maintains the salt at its freshest and best, and also preserves from corruption that portion of the world in which I place it.
What a work! Not by activity in this case, but simply by its existing, by its quality.
I the Lord do keep it; I will water it every moment; lest any hurt it, I will keep it night and day.  Isaiah 27:3
 A Special Message
Peace has, for every true disciple, a special meaning and message. It is endeared to him by association. It was the parting gift of his Lord to His followers, bequeathed through them to followers of each succeeding generation. It is not the peace of indifference, of sloth; that is mere acquiescence.
No, the Peace I left to My own is vital and strong. It can exist only in the heart of one who lives with Me. It derives from Me that Eternal Life which is Mine, and which makes the Gift ever full of an imperishable beauty, and instinct with Life indeed.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 23 Oct 2013, 9:51 pm

Passing Understanding
The Peace of God that passeth all understanding.
That Peace that both fills and encircles the soul that trusts in Me. It is born of a long faith-experience that is permeated through and  through with the consciousness of the never-failing Love of a Father.
A Father Who supplies and protects, not alone because of His obligations of Fatherhood, but because of a longing, intense, enduring Love, that delights to protect and supply, and that cannot be denied.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 22 Oct 2013, 11:17 pm

Home Building
You are building up an unshakable faith. Be furnishing the quiet places of your souls now.
Fill them with all that is harmonious and good, beautiful, and enduring.
Home-build in the Spirit now, and the waiting time will be well spent.
But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost.  Jude 1:20
The Peace Of God
The Peace of God lies deeper than all knowledge of earth's wisest. In that quiet realm of the Spirit, where dwell all who are controlled by My Spirit, there can all secrets be revealed, all Hidden-Kingdom-Truths be shown and learned.

Live there, and Truth deeper than all knowledge shall be revealed to you.

Their lines are gone out into all the earth -- so travels the influence, ever-widening, of those who live near to Me.

Take time to be with Me. Take time in prayer to draw others to Me.

Count all things but loss, so that you may have Me.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 21 Oct 2013, 6:18 pm

A Love Feast
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. -- Revelation 3:20.
See, My children, the knocking rests upon no merit of yours -- though it is in response to the longing of your heart for Me.
Keep, keep that listening ear. "If any man will hear My Voice."  Again no merit of yours. Only the ear bent to catch My tones, and to hear the sound of My gentle knocking.
Then listen: "If any man hear My Voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me."
What a feast! You think it would have been Joy to have been present at the Marriage Feast of Cana of Galilee, or to have been one of My disciples in the Upper Room, seated with Me at the Last Supper or one of the two at Emmaus, or one of the few for whom I prepared that Lakeside feast!
But oh! at each of these feasts, God-provided and God-championed as they were, you could not have known the rapture you may know as you hear the knocking and the Voice, and, opening, bid Me welcome to My Feast.
A Feast of tenderest companionship, of Divine Sustenance, truly a Love Feast.
 Incline your ear, and come unto me; hear, and your soul shall live.  Isaiah 55:3
Force
My Kingdom must be won by force, that is, by effort. How can you reconcile this with My free gift of Salvation?
My gift is free truly, and is not the reward of any merit on the part of Man. But just as God and mammon cannot both be given the overlordship in any one life, so My Kingdom, where I rule as King, cannot be inhabited by one in whom self reigns.
Therefore the violence is that of discipline and self-conquest, together with the intensity of longing for My Kingdom and tireless effort to know and do My Will.
Absorb Good
The only way to eradicate evil is to absorb good. This is My story of the seven other spirits.
This story was to illustrate the vast difference between the Mosaic Law and My Law. The Pharisees and the Elder Brother were the observers of the Mosaic Law.

You have proved this in your own life. To pray that you may resist temptation and conquer evil is in itself but useless.

Evil cannot live in My Presence. Live with Me. Absorb My Life, and evil will remain without.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 20 Oct 2013, 9:46 pm

No Burden Irks
Our Lord and our God. Be it done unto us according to Thy Word.
Simple acceptance of My Will is the Key to Divine Revelation. It will result in both Holiness and Happiness. The way to the Cross may be a way of sorrow, but at its foot the burdens of sin and earth-desire are rolled away.
The yoke of My acceptance of My Father's Will in all things is adjusted to My servants' shoulders, and from that moment on no burden irks or presses.
But not only in the great decisions of life accept and welcome My Will.  Try to see in each interruption, each task, however small, the same fulfillment of Divine intent.
Accept it, say your thanks for it. Do so until this becomes a habit, and the resulting Joy will transfigure and transform your lives.
Walk as children of light: (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;) Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.  Ephesians 5:8-10

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 19 Oct 2013, 8:54 pm

Hear My Answer
Lord, hear our prayer, and let our cry come unto Thee.

The cry of the human soul is never unheard. It is never that God does not hear the cry, but that man fails to hear the response.
Like parts of a machine, made to fit each into the other, and to work in perfect harmony, so is the human cry and the God-response.
But man treats this cry as if it were a thing alone, to be heard, or not, as it pleased God, not realizing that the response was there in all eternity, awaiting the cry, and only man's failing to heed, or to listen, kept him unaware of the response, and unsaved, unhelped by it.
If we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, 
whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.  1 John 5:14,15
The Royal Giver
You tell Me that your hearts are full of gratitude. I do not want from you gratitude as much as the joy of friendship. Realize that I love to give.
As the Scriptures say, "It is your Father's good pleasure to give you the Kingdom." I love to give. The Divine Nature is the Nature of a Royal Giver.
Have you ever thought of My Delight when you are ready to receive? When you long to hear My Words and to receive My Blessings?

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 18 Oct 2013, 1:21 pm

Loneliness
And they all forsook him, and fled. -- Mark 14:50.
Down through the ages all the simple acts of steadfast devotion, of obedience in difficulty, of loving service, have been taken by Me as an atonement for the loneliness My humanity suffered by that desertion.
Yet I, who had realized to the full the longing of the Father to save, and His rejection by men, the misunderstanding of His mind and purpose, how could I think that I should not know that desertion too?
Learn, My children, from these words two lessons. Learn first that I know what loneliness, desertion, and solitude mean. Learn that every act of yours of faithfulness is a comfort to My Heart. Learn too that it was to those deserters I gave the task of bringing My Message to mankind. To those deserters, those fearful ones, I gave My Power to heal, to raise to life.
Earth's successes are not the ones I use for the great work of My Kingdom. "They all forsook Him and fled." Learn My tender understanding and pardon of human frailty. Not until man has failed has he learnt true humility. And it is only the humble who can inherit the earth.
Then said Jesus, "Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do." Luke 23:34
Grace That Transfigures
My Grace is sufficient for you, all-satisfying.
Meditate upon this GRACE. Study what the Scriptures say of it. Learn to value it. Crave it as a gift from Me.
It can be the charm that transfigures all that without it might be sordid or dreary or monotonous. It is the leaven to the dough, the oil to the machine.
It is a priceless gift. Wait with bowed head and heart at that blessing, "The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ."
www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 17 Oct 2013, 7:57 pm

Faith Vision
Turn your eyes to behold Me. Look away from sordid surroundings, from lack of beauty, from the imperfections in yourselves and those around you. Then you who have the Faith-Vision will see all you could and do desire in Me.
In your unrest behold My calm, My rest. In your impatience, My unfailing patience. In your lack and limitations, My Perfection.
Looking at Me you will grow like Me, until men say to you, too, that you have been with Jesus.
As you grow like Me you will be enabled to do the things I do, and greater works than these shall ye do because I go unto My Father.
From that place of abiding, limited by none of humanity's limitations, I can endue you with the all-conquering, all miracle working Power of your Divine Brother and Ally.
Looking unto Jesus ... who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross ... and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12:2
See Clearly
Then will you see clearly how to take out the grain of dust from your brother's eye. This is a promise.
You note the fault of another. You long to help.
You need the Spirit-inspired vision for this work. That cannot be granted until all obstruction is removed. Obstructions are caused not by the sins of others but by your own sins and imperfections.
So look within. Seek to conquer those, and so to gain the Spiritual insight which will enable you to help your brother. My Promises are always kept.

www.twolisteners.org

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next