World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 11:38 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» AISH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 10:24 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» israelAM
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 10:09 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 9:54 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 9:51 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:49 pm by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:45 pm by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:08 pm by Admin

» Be Fervent in Spirit
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Remain in God - iBelieve Truth
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 1:25 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:43 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 8:54 pm by Admin

» Is Gaza Really Starving
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 10:08 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 Empty Re: servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Post  Admin Fri 15 Feb 2013, 11:58 pm

Inspiration - Not Aspiration
You shall be used. The Divine Force is never less. It is sufficient for all the work in the world. I only need the instruments for Me to use. To know that would remake the world.
The world does not need supermen, but supernatural men. Men who will persistently turn the self out of their lives and let Divine Power work through them. England could be saved tomorrow if only her politicians just let Me use them.
Let inspiration take the place of aspiration. All unemployment would cease. I have always plenty of work to be done and always pay My people well as you will see, as more and more you get the right attitude of thought about the work being Mine only.
"But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding." Job 32:8
Green Pastures
After each salutary experience of life, each blow it may deal you, separate yourself from the world for a time. Walk in My Green Pastures, and wander with Me beside the Waters of Comfort, until your soul is restored.
This is necessary so that you may readjust yourself to life. For you are a new being; you have had a new experience. Learn a new lesson. Your Union with Me will be the closer for your experience.
This is the time when My Love can whisper new meanings to you, can make the Friendship between us a closer, more holy Union .
Come with your Lover into the stillness of My Green Pastures, and walk with Me beside hushed waters.
blessings to you and yours this day and always ...
www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 14 Feb 2013, 11:00 pm

Happy Valentine's Day!
In My Presence
You do not realize that you would have broken down under the weight of your cares but for the renewing time with Me. It is not what I say; it is I, Myself. It is not the hearing Me so much as the being in My Presence. The strengthening and curative powers of this you cannot know. Such knowledge is beyond your human reckoning.
This would cure the poor sick world, if every day, each soul, or group of souls, waited before Me. Remember, that you must never fail to keep this time apart with Me. Gradually you will be transformed, physically, mentally, spiritually, into My likeness. All who see you, or contact with you will be, by this intercourse with you, brought near to Me, and gradually the influence will spread.
You are making one spot of earth a Holy Place, and though you must work and spend yourself ceaselessly because that is for the present your appointed task, yet the greatest work either of you can do, and are doing, is done in this time apart with Me. Are you understanding that?
Do you know that every thought, every activity, every prayer, every longing of the day is gathered up and offered to Me, now? Oh! Joy that I am with you. For this I came to earth, to lead man back to spirit-converse with his God.
"Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors." Proverbs 8:34
Thanks For All
Thank Me for all the withholding as well as for the giving. Thank Me for sunshine and rain, for drought and springs of water, for sleep and wakefulness, for gain and loss. Thank Me for all.
Know beyond all doubt, all fear, that all is well. Cling to Me in moments of weakness. Cling still in moments of strength, imploring that you may never feel self-sufficient.
No evil shall befall you, rest in this knowledge.
www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 13 Feb 2013, 7:06 pm

Meet Me Everywhere
Life is really consciousness of Me.
Have no fear. A very beautiful future lies before you. Let it be a new life, a new existence, in which in every single happening, event, plan, you are conscious of Me.
"And this is Life Eternal, that we might know Thee, and Jesus Christ, whom Thou hast sent."
Get this ever-consciousness and you have Eternal Life -- the Life of the Ages. Be in all things led by the Spirit of God and trust Me in all. And the consciousness of Me must bring Joy. Give Me not only trust but gladness.
"For as many as our led by the Spirit of God, they are the Sons of God." Romans 8:14
See Me Everywhere Still
See Me in all your daily life.
See Me in the little happenings. Recognize me as the source of every act of kindness and Love.
Feel My Power with you when you face any task or danger. Know My consoling tenderness in every sorrow and disappointment.
I, the Master-Painter, can work into the ordinary colors of beauty until you see the befitting background for the joy and ecstasy of the radiance I give.
Near The Goal
In a race it is not the start that hurts, not even the pace of the long stretch. It is when the goal is in sight that heart and nerves and courage and muscles are strained almost beyond human endurance, almost to the breaking point.
So with you now the goal is in sight, you need your final cry to Me. Can you not see by the nerve and heart rack of the past few days that your race is nearly run? Courage, courage. Heed My voice of encouragement. Remember that I am by your side, spurring you on to victory.
In the annals of heaven, the saddest records are those that tell of the many who ran well, with brave stout hearts, until in sight of the goal, of victory, and then their courage failed. The whole host of heaven longed to cry out how near the end was, to implore the last spurt, but they fell out, never to know until the last day of revealing, how near they were to victory.
Would that they had listened to Me in the silence as you two meet with Me. They would have known. There must be the listening ear, as well as the still small voice.
"And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not." Galatians 6:9
Ever Secure
Abide secure in My friendship.
A friend who knows you through and through; knows all your pitiful attempts at living for Me, your many and tragic failures, your childish misunderstanding of Me and what I would do for you.
Your desire to serve Me, your clinging to Me in the dark hours of helplessness; your stumbling confidence in your efforts to walk alone -- I know all.
I have seen your persistent blindness to My guidance; I have seen how you obstruct the answers to your own prayers; I have noted your easy acquiescence to those forces that oppose My loving purposes.
I know all this, and yet I say again: Abide with Me secure in My friendship.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 11 Feb 2013, 8:47 pm

The Difficult Path
Your path is difficult, difficult for you both. There is no work in life so hard as waiting, and yet I say wait. Wait until I show you My Will. Proof it is of My Love and of My certainty of your true discipleship, that I give you both hard tasks.
Again, I say wait. All motion is more easy than calm waiting. So many of My followers have marred their work and hindered the progress of My Kingdom by activity.
Wait. I will not overtry your spiritual strength. You are both like two persons, helpless on a raft in mid-ocean. But, lo! there cometh towards you One walking on the waters, like unto the Son of Man. When He comes and you receive Him, it will be with you, as it was with My Disciples when I was on earth, that straightway you will be at the place where you would be.
All your toil in rowing and all your activity could not have accomplished the journey so soon. Oh, wait and trust. Wait, and be not afraid.
"Wait on the Lord, and keep his way." Psalm 37:34
No Remorse
I seek to save you not only from falling into sin, but from the overwhelming remorse that follows the realization of sin.
I know that for frail man this is too great a burden. So when you let it overwhelm you, you nullify My saving Power.
I seek to save you from oppression and depression too. I bid you leave all to follow Me. That is, leave the sins and the failures of the past.
Out of the shadow into the sunlight of My Love and Salvation you must go.
www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 10 Feb 2013, 6:27 pm

The Life-Line
I am your Savior, your Savior from sins' thralls, your Savior from all the cares and troubles of life, your Savior from disease.
I speak in all to you both. Look to Me for salvation. Trust in Me for help. Did not My servant of old say, "All Thy waves and Thy billows are gone over me?" But not all the waters of affliction could drown him. For of him was it true, "He came from above, He took me, He drew me out of many waters."
The life-line, the line of rescue, is the line from the soul to God, faith, and power. It is a strong line, and no soul can be overwhelmed who is linked to Me by it. Trust, trust, trust. Never be afraid.
Think of My trees stripped of their beauty, pruned, cut, disfigured, bare, but through the dark seemingly dead branches flows silently, secretly, the spirit-life-sap, till, lo! with the sun of Spring comes new life, leaves, bud, blossom, fruit, but oh! fruit a thousand times better for the pruning.
Remember that you are in the hands of the Master-Gardener. He makes no mistakes about His pruning. Rejoice. Joy is the Spirit's reaching out to say its thanks to Me. It is the new life-sap of the tree, reaching out to Me to find such beautiful expression later. So never cease to joy. Rejoice.
"From the end of the earth will I cry onto thee, when my heart is
overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I." Psalm 61:2
Your Power
In your hands I have placed a wonderful force against evil. You cannot
realize as yet the mighty weapon you wield. Make known the Power of
Prayer. A force so wonderful, so miracle-working, that when it is united with
a will that seeks only My Will and with a Friendship with Me that calms,
enobles and enriches, then nothing can withstand its Power.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 09 Feb 2013, 8:44 pm

The Voice Divine
The Divine Voice is not always expressed in words.
It is made known as a heart-consciousness.
"Be still, and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10
All Will Be Well
In humble anticipation -- wait.
Wait as a servant anticipating orders. Wait as a lover eager to note a need, and to supply it.
Wait for My Commands; wait for My Guidance; wait for My Supply. All will come.
In such a life you may well be of good cheer. Can a life be dull when always there is that watchful expectancy, anticipation of glad surprise, that wonder of fulfillment, that Joy of full supply?

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 08 Feb 2013, 9:24 pm

On Me Alone
I am your Lord, your Supply. You must rely on Me. Trust to the last uttermost limit. Trust and be not afraid. You must depend on Divine Power only. I have not forgotten you. Your help is coming. You shall know and realize My Power.
Endurance is faith tried almost to breaking point. You must wait, and trust, and hope, and joy in Me. You must not depend on man but on Me, on Me, your Strength, your Help, your Supply.
This is the great test. Am I your supply or not? Every great work for Me has had to have this great test-time.
Possess your souls in patience and rejoice. You must wait until I show the way. Heaven itself cannot contain more joy than that soul knows, when, after the waiting-test, I crown it Victor, but no disciple of Mine can be victor, who does not wait until I give the order to start. You cannot be anxious if you know that I am your supply.
"But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing." James 1:4
Future All Unknown
Probe not into the future. Prophecies are not for you. Be a humble
follower in the crowd. Live with Me. Ponder My Words, My Teaching,
My Actions.

Soon you will find that more and more opportunities of speaking of Me
will present themselves. Do not make them. They will proceed from
the pressure of inward growth, and not from outward stress.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 07 Feb 2013, 10:50 pm

Light Ahead
Trust and be not afraid. Life is full of wonder. Open child-trusting eyes to all I am doing for you. Fear not.
Only a few steps more and then My Power shall be seen and known. You are, yourselves, now walking in the tunnel-darkness. Soon, you yourselves shall be lights to guide feet that are afraid.
The cries of your sufferings have pierced even to the ears of God himself -- My Father in Heaven, your Father in Heaven. To hear, with God, is to answer. For only a cry from the heart, a cry to Divine Power to help human weakness, a trusting cry, ever reaches the Ear Divine.
Remember, trembling heart, that with God, to hear is to answer. Your prayers, and they have been many, are answered.
"Before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear." Isaiah 65:24

The Way of Progress
Impress upon all that growth is one of the laws of My
Kingdom.
However long your span of life on earth, it can never be too
long for growth and progress.

Be ever seeking My Will for you. Not a new religion, nor the
right religion, but -- My Will. Then all will be well and growth
will follow.
www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 06 Feb 2013, 5:04 pm

God's Longing
To the listening ear I speak, to the waiting heart I come. Sometimes, I may not speak. I may ask you merely to wait in My Presence, to know that I am with you.

Think of the multitudes who thronged Me when I was on earth all eager for something. Eager to be healed, or taught, or fed.

Think as I supplied their many wants, and granted their manifold requests, what it meant to Me, to find amid the crowd, some one or two, who followed Me just to be near Me, just to dwell in My Presence. How some longing of the Eternal Heart was satisfied thereby.

Comfort Me, a while, by letting Me know that you would seek Me just to dwell in My Presence, to be near Me, not even for teaching, not for material gain, not even for a message -- but for Me. The longing of the human heart to be loved for itself is something caught from the Great Divine Heart.

I bless you. Bow your heads.

"I wait for the Lord, my soul does wait, and in his word do I hope." Psalm 130:5
True Humility
If I, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet, you ought also to wash one another's feet.

How My followers have misunderstood this. They interpret the required attitude to be one of service. In service there can be condescension, there can be a total lack of humility.

I sought to teach a lesson to those who would approach Me to partake of that wonderful Union with Me, vouchsafed to those who worthily eat of My Flesh and drink of My Blood.

I desired to teach them that they must come to Me in the Spirit of humility towards others. No sense of superiority, especially Spiritual superiority. True humility. Learn this lesson in daily Companionship with Me. "For I am meek and lowly of heart."

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 05 Feb 2013, 9:00 pm

You Shall Know
Walk with Me. I will teach you. Listen to Me and I will speak. Continue to meet Me, in spite of all opposition and every obstacle, in spite of the days when you may hear no voice, and there may come no intimate heart-to-heart telling.
As you persist in this, and make a life-habit of it, in many marvelous ways I will reveal My will to you. You shall have more sure knowing of both the present and the future. But that will be only the reward of the regular coming to meet Me.
Life is a school. There are many teachers. Not to everyone do I come personally. Believe literally that the problems and difficulties of your lives can be explained by Me more clearly and effectually than by any other.
"If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself." John 7:17
The Aching Spirit
Just as I said that those who hungered and thirsted after righteousness would be filled, so I say to you -- none ever longed to know Me better and remained unsatisfied. Even with your imperfect knowledge, you are daily realizing how true this is.
Man dwells so much on material things that he fails to grasp the Spiritual laws that never fail.
For all spirit-longing there is fulfillment. I soothe the aching Spirit.
You think I answer your prayer. Yes, but the answer was there, awaiting the prayer.
You will see these simple Truths more and more as you live with Me; truths hidden from the wise but revealed to the little ones of the Kingdom
www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 04 Feb 2013, 11:28 am

Drop Your Crutch
Just go step by step. My will shall be revealed as you go. You will never cease to be thankful for this time when you felt at peace and trustful, and yet had no human security.
That is the time of the True learning of trust in Me. "When thy Father and Mother forsake thee, then the Lord will take thee up." This is a literal dependence on Me.
When human support or material help of any kind is removed, then My power can become operative. I cannot teach a man to walk who is trusting to a crutch. Away with your crutch, and My power shall so invigorate you that you shall indeed walk on to victory. Never limit My power. It is limitless.
"God has spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God." Psalm 62:11
Wise Rest
Rest should play a large part in the lives of My followers, for tiredness and physical strain can cause man to lose his consciousness of My Presence.
Then the Light that banishes evil seems to be withdrawn -- never by deliberate act of Mine, but as the result of man's attitude towards Me. Ponder on this.

Blessings to you and yours this day and always ...
www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 03 Feb 2013, 7:21 pm

If Man Oppose
Only believe. The walls of Jericho fell down. Was it axes or human implements that brought them down? Rather the Songs of Praise of the people and My Thought carried out in action.
All walls shall fall before you, too. There is no earth-power. It falls like a house of paper, at My miracle-working touch. Your faith and My power -- the only to essentials. Nothing else is needed.
So, if Man's petty opposition still holds good it is only because I choose to let it stand between you and what would be a mistake for you. If not -- a word -- a thought -- from Me, and it is gone. The hearts of Kings are in My rule and governance. All men can be moved at My wish.
Rest in this certainty. Rely on Me.
"Be not afraid, only believe." Mark 5:36
Ambassadors All
If you love Me and long to serve others by showing them what I am like, you will assuredly do so.
Because self will disappear, be cast out.
When self has gone then those who see you will not see the self in you; only the ambassador of your King.
You have here in this seemingly narrow life of yours countless opportunities of overcoming self. Let this be your great task.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 02 Feb 2013, 7:53 pm

Another Start
Take courage. Do not fear. Start a new life tomorrow. Put the old mistakes away, and start anew. I give you a fresh start. Be not burdened. Be not anxious. If My forgiveness were for the righteous only, and those who had not sinned, where would be its need?
Remember as I said, "To whom much is forgiven, the same loveth much."
Why do you fret and worry so? I wait to give you all that is lovely, but your lives are soiled with worry and fret. You would crush My treasures. I can only bless glad, thankful hearts.
You must be glad and joyful.
"This one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before." Philippians 3:13
All Love Excelling
Softly I approach. Gently My Spirit speaks to your heart.
The mystery of man's communion with Me lies in the beauty and wonder of its aloneness. For the moment the world seems not to exist. Its noise and traffic seem hushed.
There is indeed wonder in that stillness. A faint glimpse is seen in the sudden realization of Love between two human beings. Surprise and wonder . . . the world is for them alone . . . no claim other than their love.
What wonder in the heart of man when he realizes the beauty, tenderness, and closeness of Communion with Me!
Practice Love
Watch over and protect us.
Want of Love will block the way. You must love all. Those that fret you and those who do not.
Practice Love. It is a great lesson, and you have a great Teacher. You must love, how otherwise can you dwell in Me, when nothing unloving can come? Practice this and I will bless you exceedingly, above all you cannot only ask, but imagine.
No limit to My Power. Do all you can and leave to Me the rest. Peace will come, and Trust. Fear not, I am your Advocate, your Mediator.
"And this is his commandment... love one another,
as he gave us commandment." 1 John 3:23
My Wages
If the world understands you, then you are speaking its language, actuated by its motives, living its life according to its standards. Will you have this?
Remember I said very clearly, "Ye cannot serve God and mammon." If you serve God, then, for your work, you should surely look to God for reward.
So many of My servants serve Me, and yet expect to receive the gratitude and praise, or at least the acknowledgment of the world. Why? You are not doing the work of the world. Why expect its pay?
www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 31 Jan 2013, 10:26 pm

The Soul At War
"I will never give you a load greater than you can bear."

No evil can befall you, if I am with you. "Ill that He blesses is our good." Every time of being laid aside is a time of retreat into the quiet place with Me. Never fear but in that place you shall find restoration and power and joy and healing.

Plan both of your retreat days now and then - days when you live apart with Me, and arise rested and refreshed - physically, mentally, and spiritually, to carry on the work I have given to you. I will never give you a load greater than you can bear.

Love, Joy, Peace, welcome these. Let no personal feelings, no thoughts of self banish these. Singly, they are miracle-producing in a life, but together, they can command all that is needed on the physical, mental, and spiritual planes.

It is in these wonder-realm attributes all success lies. You have to see your inner lives are all they should be, and then the work is accomplished. Not in rushing and striving on the material plane, but on the battlefield of the Soul are these things won.

"There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able." - 1 Corinthians 10:13

More Love
I come, a truly willing guest. Love always draws.

Remember that. Love is the magnetic Power of the Universe. God is LOVE, the Power that draws all men by various ways unto Himself.

Remember that your Love too, being of God, has the same magnetic Power. Love, and you will draw to you those whom you desire to help.

When you fail to do so, search your life. Love is deficient. More love is necessary.
Suffering Redeems
"No detail is forgotten in My Plans, already perfect."

All sacrifice and all suffering is redemptive: to teach the individual or to be used to raise and help others.

Nothing is by chance.
Divine Mind, and its wonder working, is beyond your finite mind to understand.

No detail is forgotten in My Plans, already perfect.

O let me hear Thee speaking In accents clear and still, Above the storms of passion, The murmurs of self-will.

O speak to reassure me, To hasten, or control; O speak, and make me listen, Thou guardian of my soul!

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." - Jeremiah 29:11
The Evening Call
Softly at even, comes the footfall of your Master. My day has been long and weary. Hearts that I have yearned over and longed for still withstand Me.

I see the aged, desolate without Me. I see the disappointment of men and women, who in Me would find heart-satisfaction which others cannot give them. I see youth crowding Me out of its work-filled, pleasure-filled days. And yet I wait. I knock, I plead, I call, unheard, unheeded, unwanted.

As I was the link between the Father and men, so now must My followers be the links between man and Me.

Human Love, material aid, human understanding, and friendship must bind those for whom I yearn.

Channels through which My help can flow to man truly you must be, but also the means through which man finds his groping way to Me.

EVENING AND MORNING
O let me hear Thee speaking
In accents clear and still,
Above the storms of passion,
The murmurs of self-will.
O speak to reassure me,
To hasten, or control;
O speak, and make me listen,

Thou Guardian of my soul!

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 29 Jan 2013, 10:30 pm

I Clear the Path
"Never fear, whatever may happen. You are both being led."
"Wait on the Lord." - Psalm 27:14
I am thy shield. Have no fear. You must know that "All is well." I will never let anyone do to you both, other than My Will for you.
I can see the future. I can read men's hearts. I know better than you what you need. Trust me absolutely. You are not at the mercy of Fate, or buffeted about by others. You are being led in a very definite way, and others, who do not serve your purpose, are being moved out of your Path by Me.
Never fear, whatever may happen. You are both being led. Do not try to plan. I have planned. You are the builder, not the Architect.
Go very quietly, very gently. All is for the very best for you.
Trust me for all. Your very extremity will ensure My activity for you. And having your foundation on the Rock - Christ, Faith in Him, and "being rooted and grounded in Him," and having belief in My Divinity as your Corner Stone, it is yours to build, knowing all is well.
Literally, you have to depend on Me for everything - everything. It was out of the depths that David cried unto Me, and I heard his voice. All is well.
"The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord." - Psalm 37:23
Overcomers
Study the "Overcomeths" in the Revelation to My servant John, and you will see the tender intimacy with Me promised as a result of overcoming. To believe is not enough. To believe in Me does truly involve the possession of Eternal Life, but that is a trust to use as truly as the talent of My story.
It is not only a something to be enjoyed.
Eternal life is a refreshing, reforming, enriching, uprooting, ennobling Power to be employed to the full by those to whom I entrust it.
In this My servants so often fail, and so miss the wonder of Communion with Me. Guard this Truth.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 28 Jan 2013, 11:10 am

Low Ambitions
There is not one want of the soul that I do not supply for the asking, and to you, too, I long to be all."

Fear not. Do not fear to be busy. You are the servant of all. "He that would be the greatest among you, let him be the servant of all."

Service is the word of My disciples. I served indeed, the humblest, the lowliest. I was at their command. My highest powers were at their service.

Be used. Be used by all, by the lowest, the smallest. How best you can serve? Let that be your daily seeking, not how best can you be served.

Look around you. Do the aims and ambitions that man strives for bring peace, or the world's awards bring heart-rest and happiness? No! indeed, man is at war with man. Those whom the world has most rewarded, with name, fame, honour, wealth, are weary and disappointed.

And yet, to the listening ear, above the jangle of the world's discordant cries, there echoes down the 1900 years My message, "Come unto Me, all ye that are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest."

And the weary and disappointed who listen and turn to Me find indeed that rest. Joy of the Weary I am, Music to the Heart I am, Health to the Sick, Wealth to the Poor, Food to the Hungry, Home to the Wanderer, Rapture to the Jaded, Love to the Lonely.

There is not one want of the soul that I do not supply for the asking, and to you too, I long to be all.

"Therefore will the Lord wait, that he may be gracious unto you." - Isaiah 30:18

Your Defender
I am the Gift of God to man. Only so was it possible for man to know God the Father. Only so was it possible for man to know that he had ever an Advocate with God -- the Sinless Christ.

There is always One Who understands your case, Whose appeal cannot fail to be heard. He has the right of Sonship. He has a right to plead for you.

If he can plead for offending man, undertaking full responsibility for him, what better Advocate could you have? He knows. He has seen the tears of sorrow, the heartache and temptation. He can plead as none other.

His own temptation was so real that, conqueror as He was, He can yet feel the tenderest pity for the vanquished. He knows how seeming fair evil can appear, and He can estimate the added burden of tainted blood, inherited weakness and sin.

He gave His only Begotten Son. This GREAT GIFT AM I, your Friend, your Companion. Leave all to Me, your Advocate, trained during My years on earth to plead, never for Myself, but for every one who rests his cause in My Hands.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 27 Jan 2013, 11:53 pm

Height of the Storm
"It is a part of My method to wait till the storm is at its full violence."

"Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life." - John 6:68

I am with you both. Go forward unafraid. Health and strength, peace and happiness and joy - they are all My gifts. Yours for the asking. In the spiritual (as in the material) world there is no empty space, and as self and fears and worries depart out of your lives, it follows that the things of the Spirit, that you crave so, rush in to take their places. All things are yours, and ye are Christ's, and Christ is God's. What a wonderful cycle, because ye are God's.

Be not afraid. Fear not. It is to the drowning man the Rescuer comes. To the brave swimmer who can fare well alone He comes not. And no rush of Joy can be like that of a man towards his Rescuer.

It is a part of My method to wait till the storm is at its full violence. So did I with My disciples on the Lake. I could have bidden the first angry wave be calm, the first gust of wind be still, but what a lesson unlearned? What a sense of tender nearness of refuge and safety would have been lost.

Remember this - My disciples thought that in sleep I had forgotten them. Remember how mistaken they were. Gain strength and confidence and joyful dependence and anticipation from that.

Never fear. Joy is yours, and the radiant joy of the rescued shall be yours.

"Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths." - Psalm 25:4

Help For All
I have not promised My Help to the virtuous only. To the sinner who turns to Me, to the saint who lives with Me, to both alike My miracle working Power is manifested.

Help, temporal as well as spiritual, truly I bestow, not as a reward of goodness but as a fulfillment of My pledge made to all who believe in Me.

But when one turns to Me I at once plan the rescue craved. If that one hearing My plan, learning of My Purpose, should fail to do his appointed task in that plan, how can My healing of physical, spiritual, or temporal disharmony be manifested?

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 26 Jan 2013, 9:26 pm

Keep Calm
"Keep your Spirit-Life calm and unruffled."
Keep your Spirit-Life calm and unruffled. Nothing else matters. Leave all to Me. This is your great task, to get calm in My Presence, not to let one ruffled feeling stay for one moment. Years of blessing may be checked in one moment by that.
No matter who frets you or what, yours is the task to stop all else until absolute calm comes. Any block means My Power diverted into other channels.
Pour forth - pour forth - pour forth - I cannot bless a life that does not act as a channel. My Spirit brooks no stagnation, not even in rest. Its Power must flow on. Pass on everything, every blessing. Abide in Me.
See how many you can bless each day. Dwell much in My Presence.
"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." - Proverbs 4:23
The Healing Life
I am your Lord, trust Me in all. Never doubt My keeping Power. Behold Me, the Lord of your life. Gain strength from Me. Remember that Healing, Divine Healing, is not so much a question of praying on your part, and of granting on Mine, as of living with Me, thinking of Me, sharing My Life. That contact too makes you whole. Go forward gladly, go forward unafraid.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 25 Jan 2013, 9:17 pm

The Way of Happiness
"Complete surrender of every moment to God is the foundation of happiness."
Complete surrender of every moment to God is the foundation of happiness, the superstructure is the joy of Communion with Him. And that is, for each, the place, the mansion, I went to prepare for you.
My followers have misunderstood that, and looked too often upon that promise as referring only to an After-Life, and too often - far too often - upon this life as a something to be struggled through in order to get the reward and the joy of the next.
Seek to carry out all I say, and such understanding, insight, vision, and joy will be yours as shall pass indeed all understanding. The plans of God are very wonderful - beyond your highest hopes.
Cling to thoughts of protection, safety, guidance.
"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service." - Romans 12:1
My Compensations
I am listening. Picture Me, your Lord. Not as one deaf to your entreaties, but rather as One straining with an intensity of Love to catch the first faint cry from one of His children.
Even in the case of those who love Me, how often do I listen in vain for the spontaneous words of Love?
Do not cry to Me only when cares press and you are weary. Speak to Me often. Share with Me all the little happenings, all the frets, all the little glad things.
These not only draw us more closely to each other, but they are to Me compensations for the neglect I suffer from My world.
www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 24 Jan 2013, 11:38 pm

Your Great Reward
"I am your God. Your Great Reward. Yours to look up and say, 'All is Well.'"
You pray for Faith, and you are told to do so. But I make provision in the House of My Abiding for those who turn towards Me and yet have weak knees and hearts that faint. Be not afraid. I am your God. Your Great Reward. Yours to look up and say, "All is well."
I am your Guide. Do not want to see the road ahead. Go just one step at a time. I rarely grant the long vista to My disciples, especially in personal affairs, for one step at a time is the best way to cultivate Faith.
You are in uncharted waters. But the Lord of all Seas is with you, the Controller of all Storms is with you. Sing with Joy. You follow the Lord of Limitations, as well as the God in whose service is perfect freedom.
He, the God of the Universe, confined Himself within the narrow limits of a Baby-form and, in growing Boyhood, and young Manhood, submitted to your human limitations, and you have to learn that your vision and power, boundless as far as spiritual things are concerned, must in temporal affairs submit to limitations, too.
But I am with you. It was when the disciples gave up effort after a night of fruitless fishing, that I came, and the nets broke with the overabundance of supply.
"He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." - John 15:5

Have You?
I am teaching you, but not always Spiritual Truths that gladden you.
Often, too often, there has to be the word of reproof as I tell you of commands of Mine not obeyed, of resolutions made when in contact with Me that you have failed to keep, of work done for Me in no spirit of Love and Joy, of failure to obtain supply because your attitude (often not your heart) questioned My unlimited supply.
I teach no easy lesson.
I choose no flower-bordered path in which to walk with you, but take heart that I do walk with you as with Peter of old even when he denied Me.
He had seen his sin. He went out and wept bitterly.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 23 Jan 2013, 11:29 pm

How Power Comes
Learn to shut yourself away in My Presence.

Lord, Thou art our Refuge. Our God, in Thee do we trust. O Master, come and talk with us.

All power is given unto Me. It is Mine to give, Mine to withhold, but even I have to acknowledge that I cannot withhold it from the soul that dwells near Me, because it is then not a gift, but passes insensibly from Me to My disciples.

It is breathed in by the soul who lives in My Presence.

Learn to shut yourself away in My Presence - and then, without speaking, you have those things you desire of Me, Strength - Power - Joy - Riches.

"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty." - Psalm 91:1
Fear No Evil
I am the Lord of your life, Guardian of your inmost being, the Christ of God. Sheltered in My Hidden Place no harm can befall you. Pray to know this.

Let this Truth become a part of your very consciousness, that where I am no evil can be, and that therefore when you abide in Me and I in you no evil can touch you.

Spiritual Truths take sometimes many years to learn, sometimes they come in a flash of sudden revelation.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 22 Jan 2013, 12:15 pm

A Crowded Day
Be glad all the time.

Believe that I am with you and controlling all. When My Word has gone forth, all are powerless against it.

Be calm. Never fear. You have much to learn. Go on until you can take the most crowded day with a song. "Sing unto the Lord." The finest accompaniment to a Song of Praise to Me is a very crowded day. Let Love be the motif running through all.

Be glad all the time. Rejoice exceedingly. Joy in Me. Rest in Me. Never be afraid. Pray more. Do not get worried. I am thy Helper. "Underneath are the Everlasting Arms." You cannot get below that. Rest in them, as a tired child rests.

"Be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." - Hebrews 13:5
Gray Days
You must say 'Thank You' on the grayest days.

Be not afraid. I am your God, your Deliverer. From all evil, I will deliver you. Trust Me. Fear not.

Never forget your "Thank you." Do you not see it is a lesson? You MUST say "Thank You" on the grayest days. You MUST do it. All cannot be light unless you do. There is gray-day practice. It is absolutely necessary.

My death upon the Cross was not only necessary to save a world, it was necessary if only to train My disciples. It was all a part of their training: My entering Jerusalem in triumph; My washing the disciples' feet; My sorrow-time in Gethsemane; My being despised, judged, crucified, buried. Every step was necessary to their development - and so with you.

If a gray day is not one of thankfulness, the lesson has to be repeated until it is. Not to everyone is it so. But only to those who ask to serve Me well, and to do much for Me. A great work requires a great and careful training.

"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." - Isaiah 41:10

I Know All
I am the sharer of the secrets of your life. How rich in blessing each experience may be if shared with Me alone.

How often, by much speaking and self-indulgent sharing with others, a jewel or rare beauty may be robbed of its priceless worth to your soul. A bud of Joy and sweet perfume too rashly forced to premature bloom will lose its purity and fragrance.

Even the sharing of past sins and failures may mean self for the time in the foreground, or vitality, so needed for the present, lost. Dwell in the Secret Place of the Most High.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 21 Jan 2013, 10:23 pm

At One With God
To dwell in thought on the material, when once you live in Me - is to call it into being.

One with Me. I and My Father are one. One with the Lord of the whole Universe!

Could human aspiration reach higher? Could man's demands transcend this? One with Me.

If you realize your high privilege, you have only to think and immediately the object of your thought is called into being. Indeed, well may I have said, "Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth."

To dwell in thought on the material, when once you live in Me - is to call it into being. So you must be careful only to think of and desire that which will help, not hinder, your spiritual growth. The same law operates too on the spiritual plane.

Think Love, and Love surrounds you, and all about whom you think. Think thoughts of ill-will and ill surrounds you, and those about whom you think. Think health - health comes. The physical reflects the mental and spiritual.

"For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he." - Proverbs 23:7
Now Is The Victory
I am with you. I am delivering you. But look for deliverance not from circumstances alone, but deliverance from the self-ties that bind you to earth, and that hinder your entrance into the kingdom of the service in which there is perfect freedom. All is well.

You shall rise to newness of Life. You cannot fail to rise as you free yourself from the toils and sins and failures that bind you to Earth.

No past sin can enchain you. You look to Me and are saved. They are all forgiven. Conquer your faults with My Strength now, and nothing can prevent you from rising, nothing that is past.
Exceeding Great Reward

I am thy shield and thine exceeding great reward.

Shield from the storm of life. Shield from even the consequences of your own faults and failings. Shield from your weakness. Shield from worry. Shield from fear and sorrow. Shield from the world with its allure and temptations. Not only your shield, but your exceeding great reward.

Not the reward of perfection in your life, for that you could not win here. Not the reward of what you do, or of any merit in yourself. Only the result, or reward of your questing. The satisfaction of your hunger to find me. Exceeding great reward.

Your reward is the same as that of the greatest saint who has ever lived. Given not as a trophy of victory, not as a recognition of virtue, but given because you are the seeker, and I, your Lord, am the Sought.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 20 Jan 2013, 10:01 am

Lord, I will seek Thee.
The Anticipatory Love of God is a thing mortals seldom realize - Dismiss the thought of a grudging God.

None ever sought Me in vain. I wait, wait with a hungry longing to be called upon; and I, who have already seen your hearts' needs before you cried upon Me, before perhaps you were conscious of those needs yourself, I am already preparing the answer.

It is like a Mother, who is setting aside suitable gifts for her daughter's wedding, before Love even has come into the daughter's life.

The Anticipatory Love of God is a thing mortals seldom realize. Dwell on this thought. Dismiss from your minds the thought of a grudging God, who had to be petitioned with sighs and tears and much speaking before reluctantly He loosed the desired treasures. Man's thoughts of Me need revolutionizing.

Try and see a Mother preparing birthday or Christmas delights for her child - the while her Mother-heart sings: "Will she not love that? How she will love this!" and anticipates the rapture of her child, her own heart full of the tenderest joy. Where did the Mother learn all this preparation - joy? From Me - a faint echo this of My preparation - joy.

Try to see this as plans unfold of My preparing. It means much to Me to be understood, and the understanding of Me will bring great joy to you.

"Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly
above all that we ask or think, according to the
power that worketh in us." Ephesians 3:20
Comfort And Joy

I am with you. I will help you. Through suffering to health, through sorrow to joy, through pain to ease, through night to day -- you shall be led and comforted.

Without previous experience of dawn and day none could dream that the glorious dawn and fullness of day could follow the blackest night.

Regard this experience not as darkness but as dawn. The first faint glimmers of light are following the black night through which you have passed. The full day is not yet. But hail the DAWN with Me.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 18 Jan 2013, 11:54 pm

Faith - Works
Pray daily for Faith. It is My Gift.
It is your only requisite for the accomplishment of mighty deeds. Certainly you have to work, you have to pray, but upon Faith alone depends the answer to your prayers - your works.

I give it you in response to your prayer, because it is the necessary weapon for you to possess for the dispersion of evil - the overcoming of all adverse conditions, and the accomplishment of all good in your lives, and then you having Faith, give it back to Me. It is the envelope in which every request to Me should be placed.

And yet "Faith without works is dead." So you need works, too, to feed your Faith in Me. As you seek to do, you feel your helplessness. You then turn to Me. In knowing Me, your faith grows - and that faith is all you need for My Power to work.

"Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith." - Habakkuk 2:4

"Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us." Ephesians 3:20
Joy of Meeting

So many think of prayer as petition only. It IS petition. "In everything by prayer and supplication let your requests be made known unto Me."
But prayer is also a glad turning to meet Me for the joy of the meeting, for the rapture of My Presence.

Prayer, too, is preparation for tomorrow's return to those who need you, those to whom My love goes out from you.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next