World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT~KEITH ~prayer focus EmptyYesterday at 11:38 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT~KEITH ~prayer focus EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» AISH
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT~KEITH ~prayer focus EmptyYesterday at 10:24 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT~KEITH ~prayer focus EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT~KEITH ~prayer focus EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» israelAM
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT~KEITH ~prayer focus EmptyYesterday at 10:09 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT~KEITH ~prayer focus EmptyYesterday at 9:54 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT~KEITH ~prayer focus EmptyYesterday at 9:51 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT~KEITH ~prayer focus EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:49 pm by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT~KEITH ~prayer focus EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:45 pm by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT~KEITH ~prayer focus EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT~KEITH ~prayer focus EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:08 pm by Admin

» Be Fervent in Spirit
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT~KEITH ~prayer focus EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Remain in God - iBelieve Truth
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT~KEITH ~prayer focus EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 1:25 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT~KEITH ~prayer focus EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:43 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT~KEITH ~prayer focus EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT~KEITH ~prayer focus EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT~KEITH ~prayer focus EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 8:54 pm by Admin

» Is Gaza Really Starving
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT~KEITH ~prayer focus EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT~KEITH ~prayer focus EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 10:08 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT~KEITH ~prayer focus

Go down

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT~KEITH ~prayer focus Empty IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT~KEITH ~prayer focus

Post  Admin Sat 18 Feb 2012, 6:33 pm

IMPORTANT ANNOUCEMENT FROM KEITH
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT~KEITH ~prayer focus Empty Admin Today at 7:29

Hello my beloved friends

I wish to thank everyone of you for sharing in the ministry God has given me, it is such an awesome privilege and responsibility to share the word of God.

It is an honour to be able to share with so many people from different countries, I know the devotions go to every single continent every week.. what I can I say but thank you Lord.

Over the past months, God has been dealing with me in a remarkable way. God revealed the secret of the Christian life is the secret place.. there is nothing else that will suffice other than God himself.. it is only when the believer spends time in the presence of His God and Lord, can he truly experience freedom. There is not one book to read, not one programme to follow. The only book that can suffice is the Holy Bible, because when we know the word of God, we get to know the Author.

THE SECRET OF THE CHRISTIAN LIFE IS THE SECRET PLACE

Church , HE also wants you to stop reading those books about HIM and listening to those sermons, however good , they are and meet HIM in that secret place of prayer. Maybe you will not say a a lot in that place, maybe it is time to remain silent and let God speak, I know because, I can't half go on .. talking that is. Sometimes, the Lord cant get a word in edgeways

I really feel due to several things to cut down on ministry once again. So from this Friday I will no longer be sending out Persecuted Church news or Prayer Focus. Let me give you the reasons

First of all. I want to spend more time with God in prayer and get into the word of God.. I need and want to spend more time in the secret place

Does this mean I will stop writing.. no it doesn't.. indeed the devotions will continue every Wednesday and Thursday. But they will be once a week

Secondly as some of you know I have met a wonderful christian lady called Helen.. she and I are a couple and we will meet later this year.. that is because I am in the UK and Helen is in China. What can I say about Helen.. that she is my sweetheart, my love and God's gift to me. We both feel that God has brought us together. Please pray as we proceed in God's time and to do His will.

Thirdly there are resources to help you with with both.

Prayer Focus

Here is the operation world website. I hope you will be blessed. Please purchase the book and pray through the book.. it is very cheap

http://www.operationworld.org/

If you are not able to get any of the resources from your local christian bookshop here is where you can get it on amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=operation+world+2010&tag=googhydr-21&index=stripbooks&hvadid=10152152806&ref=pd_sl_2vdbn60s1u_b

I will still be praying through this book.. Please join me

Persecuted Church

I still have a real passion to pray for my brothers and sisters of the persecuted church and encourage you to do the same. I ask that you would gain more details by accessing the information on these websites, please sign up for updates via e-mail or through the mail.

http://www.persecution.net/

http://www.opendoorsuk.org/

http://www.compassdirect.org/

My Heart for the persecuted church still burns bright

Devotions

As I said these devotions will be either Simply Scripture Bible study, Noonday Devotion or Spirit Steps studies in Acts. They will have links to songs, sermons and websites and I hope you will take time to pass them on. These will be sent out every Wednesday and Thursday. There primary focus will be to draw you closer to God, remember they are an aid to helping you know God. Dig into the word for yourself, seek HIM in prayer for yourself. They will have links to websites (if you know any good websites.. please let me know), links to songs (again please let me know your favourite spiritual song or hymn) and a link to a sermon to stir and encourage your faith. You saw the first one on the last simply Scripture.. they will usually but not always come fromwww.oneplace.com

I also would like to invite you to join me to pray for revival every Wednesday at 8pm in your time zone. Please pray at 8pm for a few minutes in your time for revival in the following 4 areas.

In your own life
In the life of your church
In the life of your community
In the life of your nation

Also on the last day of every month, I ask you to join me as I fast from food from 8am to 8pm, so that we can seek God.

I hope that you fully understand what I have shared. what Matters most is our closeness to God, not how many devotions we write or read, not how many sermons we listen to, but how much time we spend in the Father's presence.. Jesus said Learn of me.. he didn't say.. learn all about me. Friends whatever I share and whatever links there will be.. it must drive you to one place and one place alone and that is straight to the secret place of prayer, because it is there that we get our power. Isaiah 40:28-31

God bless you my friend

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT~KEITH ~prayer focus Cleardot
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down