World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm
Latest topics
» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
MISSIONS: THE GOSPEL AFTER 50 YEARS in the Papua New Guinea Tribe  EmptyYesterday at 10:27 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
MISSIONS: THE GOSPEL AFTER 50 YEARS in the Papua New Guinea Tribe  EmptyYesterday at 10:22 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
MISSIONS: THE GOSPEL AFTER 50 YEARS in the Papua New Guinea Tribe  EmptyYesterday at 10:19 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
MISSIONS: THE GOSPEL AFTER 50 YEARS in the Papua New Guinea Tribe  EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
MISSIONS: THE GOSPEL AFTER 50 YEARS in the Papua New Guinea Tribe  EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» My Manna
MISSIONS: THE GOSPEL AFTER 50 YEARS in the Papua New Guinea Tribe  EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
MISSIONS: THE GOSPEL AFTER 50 YEARS in the Papua New Guinea Tribe  EmptyYesterday at 10:09 pm by Admin

» ATLAS SHRUGS - PAMELA GELLER
MISSIONS: THE GOSPEL AFTER 50 YEARS in the Papua New Guinea Tribe  EmptyYesterday at 10:05 pm by Admin

» Pastor Francis Frangipane
MISSIONS: THE GOSPEL AFTER 50 YEARS in the Papua New Guinea Tribe  EmptyYesterday at 9:50 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
MISSIONS: THE GOSPEL AFTER 50 YEARS in the Papua New Guinea Tribe  EmptyYesterday at 8:11 pm by Admin

» Keith China Nanjing
MISSIONS: THE GOSPEL AFTER 50 YEARS in the Papua New Guinea Tribe  EmptyYesterday at 6:19 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
MISSIONS: THE GOSPEL AFTER 50 YEARS in the Papua New Guinea Tribe  EmptyYesterday at 4:04 pm by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
MISSIONS: THE GOSPEL AFTER 50 YEARS in the Papua New Guinea Tribe  EmptyYesterday at 1:20 pm by Admin

» THOUGHT PROVOKING - INSPIRATIONALS
MISSIONS: THE GOSPEL AFTER 50 YEARS in the Papua New Guinea Tribe  EmptyThu 13 Aug 2020, 8:16 pm by Admin

» Share your Jokes smiles here
MISSIONS: THE GOSPEL AFTER 50 YEARS in the Papua New Guinea Tribe  EmptyThu 13 Aug 2020, 8:12 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES
MISSIONS: THE GOSPEL AFTER 50 YEARS in the Papua New Guinea Tribe  EmptyThu 13 Aug 2020, 1:31 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman Pastor
MISSIONS: THE GOSPEL AFTER 50 YEARS in the Papua New Guinea Tribe  EmptyThu 13 Aug 2020, 1:09 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
MISSIONS: THE GOSPEL AFTER 50 YEARS in the Papua New Guinea Tribe  EmptyThu 13 Aug 2020, 12:40 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
MISSIONS: THE GOSPEL AFTER 50 YEARS in the Papua New Guinea Tribe  EmptyThu 13 Aug 2020, 12:38 pm by Admin

» BIRTH PANGS – Series of Powerful Earthquakes Volcano's Strike Around the Globe
MISSIONS: THE GOSPEL AFTER 50 YEARS in the Papua New Guinea Tribe  EmptyThu 13 Aug 2020, 12:33 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

MISSIONS: THE GOSPEL AFTER 50 YEARS in the Papua New Guinea Tribe

Go down

MISSIONS: THE GOSPEL AFTER 50 YEARS in the Papua New Guinea Tribe  Empty MISSIONS: THE GOSPEL AFTER 50 YEARS in the Papua New Guinea Tribe

Post  brendaj65 on Wed 30 Jan 2013, 2:43 am

MISSIONS: THE GOSPEL AFTER 50 YEARS in the Papua New Guinea Tribe

Don Richardson and his wife were missionaries to the Sawi head-hunting tribe of Papua New Guinea. From this experience he wrote two books: Peace Child and Eternity in Their Hearts. I recommend these books to ALL.

In the video link below the Richardsons visit the Sawi tribe 50 years
after reaching that area with the gospel. This is 15 minutes well-spent!
Shows the power of the gospel in peoples' lives.

I read the book "Peace
Child" during my personal involvement in missions.
I can't help but tear up when I see this. This is the power of the
Gospel! May we all use our gifts to share the gospel to those who have
never heard the GOOD NEWS!!

http://vimeo.com/51281742

brendaj65

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/asthedayapproaches

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum