World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
So you want to Boycott Israel  EmptyToday at 1:57 am by Admin

» THE BLAZE
So you want to Boycott Israel  EmptyToday at 1:44 am by Admin

» Israel 365 News
So you want to Boycott Israel  EmptyToday at 1:32 am by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
So you want to Boycott Israel  EmptyToday at 1:32 am by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
So you want to Boycott Israel  EmptyToday at 12:59 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
So you want to Boycott Israel  EmptyToday at 12:28 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
So you want to Boycott Israel  EmptyToday at 12:17 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
So you want to Boycott Israel  EmptyYesterday at 10:42 pm by Admin

» Year of the Death of Jesus
So you want to Boycott Israel  EmptyYesterday at 10:27 pm by Admin

» AISH
So you want to Boycott Israel  EmptyYesterday at 10:01 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
So you want to Boycott Israel  EmptyYesterday at 9:59 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
So you want to Boycott Israel  EmptyYesterday at 9:23 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
So you want to Boycott Israel  EmptyYesterday at 9:07 pm by Admin

» israelAM
So you want to Boycott Israel  EmptyYesterday at 9:04 pm by Admin

» WHY DID GOD CREATE EVIL
So you want to Boycott Israel  EmptyYesterday at 4:36 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
So you want to Boycott Israel  EmptyYesterday at 2:37 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
So you want to Boycott Israel  EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 11:18 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
So you want to Boycott Israel  EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
So you want to Boycott Israel  EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:45 pm by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
So you want to Boycott Israel  EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

So you want to Boycott Israel

2 posters

Go down

So you want to Boycott Israel  Empty Re: So you want to Boycott Israel

Post  Admin Tue 29 Mar 2016, 3:58 pm

http://www.onlysimchas.com/news/28445/first-in-israel-surgery-that-removes-shaking-due-to-parkinson-disease#.Vvkt7Gs70ts.facebook
First in Israel: Surgery that Removes Shaking due to Parkinson Disease
Posted: 2016-03-23 11:23:11
In a medical breakthrough, a treatment has been found to treat Parkinson’s disease. In a rare procedure, brain surgery was done to treat Parkinson and its subsequent shaking via ultrasound waves.

The surgery was done in Haifa’s Rambam Hospital, and was done during the annual conference International Society for Therapeutic ultrasound (ISTU) held last Tuesday.
The complex and innovative surgery was made possible by the development of innovative Israeli company InSightec. A patient who is suffering from tremors or Parkinson’s disease, enters the MRI, during which a special helmet is put on his head, and the surgeon wielding a computer mouse instead of a knife.

After only an hour later, the patient can get up and leave the hospital without shaking, and regain their quality of life has been lost due to Parkinson’s disease.

InSightec’s system performed so far 500 such treatments around the world – the US, Switzerland, South Korea, Spain and Italy. This is the first time the procedure was done in Israel in Rambam Hospital.

Watch the exciting video of a Israeli woman watch her life change before her eyes:
VIDEO
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 01 Feb 2016, 4:58 pm

ironman wrote:World-famous theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking says flat-out that he doesn't believe in God, but he does believe that space travel offers the best hope for our species' immortality.

In other words, He has been duped, he's led by Satan who has held him in a physical bind since his early twenties, Just like this poor woman

Luke 13:11, And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself.

v. 12, And when Jesus saw her, he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity.

Who bound her? Why Satan did! jus as he bound Stephen Hawkins.

Luke 13: 16, And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, WHOM STATN HATH BOUND, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day?

And while ever he proclaims world wide that he does not believe in God, does not repent, does not ask for healing in faith, never wavering, he will never be loosed from his crippling motoneuron disease.
Thank you for your comments, I totally agree with you. It is so sad that Stephen Hawkins is  wrapped up in his God given intelligence that he refuse to acknowledge his maker and who has created the heavens. Which reminds me of the scripture but God has chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise.
Job 37:24
Men do therefore fear him: he respecteth not any that are wise of heart.

Blessings Elaine
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ironman Mon 01 Feb 2016, 2:43 am

World-famous theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking says flat-out that he doesn't believe in God, but he does believe that space travel offers the best hope for our species' immortality.

In other words, He has been duped, he's led by Satan who has held him in a physical bind since his early twenties, Just like this poor woman

Luke 13:11, And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself.

v. 12, And when Jesus saw her, he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity.

Who bound her? Why Satan did! jus as he bound Stephen Hawkins.

Luke 13: 16, And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, WHOM SATAN HATH BOUND, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day?

And while ever he proclaims world wide that he does not believe in God, does not repent, does not ask for healing in faith, never wavering, he will never be loosed from his crippling motoneuron disease.

Last edited by ironman on Mon 01 Feb 2016, 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
ironman
ironman

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 13 May 2013, 1:06 pm

Even Stephen Hawking makes mistakes – he's wrong about the Israel boycott
Posted bySteve Caplan
Monday 13 May 2013 13.05 BST guardian.co.uk
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/occams-corner/2013/may/13/stephen-hawking-israel-boycott

I respect Hawking for his brilliance and personal courage in overcoming tremendous obstacles, but his decision to support the boycott of Israel is contrary to the nature of academia
I followed the news of Professor Stephen Hawking's decision to decline an invitation as an honored speaker at the conference hosted by Israeli president Shimon Peres with great disappointment.

Let me first note that Prof Hawking is a personal hero of mine, someone who has overcome unbelievable obstacles. His perseverance and courage in rising to scientific feats is awe-inspiring. Indeed, my 11-year-old son recently chose Prof Hawking as a topic for a speech about "someone who has overcome obstacles" – and having won the school contest, found that a child from another school had chosen the same topic at the district championship. Prof Hawking ranked highly on the list with Helen Keller and others who have overcome great odds in the course of their lives.

My respect for Hawking as a scientist and person of enormous courage has made my dismay at his recent decision all the greater. In these very virtual pages I have previously opined on the folly of imposing an academic boycott on Israel. The UK, which sports many of the supporters of this policy – dubiously known as the Boycott Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) – also appears to be particularly fertile ground for anti-Semitism. To what degree British anti-Semitism, the anti-Israel BDS lobby and legitimate criticism of Israel's policies are related is an inordinately complex question, but it is clear that anti-Semitism plays a role among some BDS supporters.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 13 May 2013, 12:56 pm

FOR YOUR INFORMATION I found this on the net.
The chip Professor Hawkings use is actually designed and made in Israel.
I found this
Do not come here, do not speak here. In fact, if you want to be intellectually honest, don't speak at all. You see, the device that you, Professor Hawking. use to communicate despite your crippled body, includes a computer with an Intel Core i7-based communication system, which runs on a chip designed in Israel.

So you see, Hawking, every word you say bears testimony to your hypocrisy.

Please go ahead - truly boycott Israel - I can think of no easier way to silence your absurd position. You don't want to come to Israel to thank those who enable you to sustain a higher quality of life - no problem, don't come. This year's President's Conference has a rich list of speakers and unlike some others, I personally don't think you'll be missed.

But I do hope a man of your intellectual honesty will have the decency to truly fulfill the boycott you support. I wonder if maybe the scientists in Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon have developed an alternative device. Well, I didn't think so either." END OF QUOTE
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 13 May 2013, 12:41 pm

Stephen Hawking boycotts Israeli event
Today's news, tomorrow's lesson - 10 May 2013
http://www.tes.co.uk/article.aspx?storyCode=6333753#.UZDfCaKUSZM
Darren Evans
World-renowned physicist Stephen Hawking is at the centre of an international row after deciding to boycott an event in Israel.

The scientist is refusing to attend the high-profile Presidential Conference in protest over Israel’s occupation of Palestinian territories.

In a letter, Professor Hawking said that he had accepted an invitation to speak at the conference because he wanted to give his views on the political situation. But he said he decided to pull out of the event, due to be held in Jerusalem next month, after receiving many emails from Palestinian academics urging him to respect the boycott of the country being undertaken by some other academics around the world.

The ongoing Israeli-Palestinian conflict has its roots in the late 19th and early 20th centuries and, later, the establishment of the state of Israel in 1948. The political problems were further exacerbated by the Six-Day War of 1967, when Israel took military control of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.

The Palestinians who live in those territories want an independent state of their own. The building of Israeli settlements – backed by the Israeli government – in what many on each side consider to be their homeland has proved very controversial.

In his letter, Professor Hawking writes: “I must withdraw from the conference. Had I attended, I would have stated my opinion that the policy of the present Israeli government is likely to lead to disaster.”

Organisers of the event have called Professor Hawking’s boycott “outrageous and improper” and many Israelis are upset. Daniel Taub, the Israeli ambassador to London said that taking part in such events would be a much better way to promote progress and peace in the region.

But Palestinians have welcomed Professor Hawking’s actions and said they “deeply appreciate” the scientist’s support.

Samia al-Botmeh, of Birzeit University in the West Bank, one of the occupied territories, said: “I think it is wonderful that he has acted on moral grounds.”

What is an academic boycott?

An academic boycott means that university lecturers, scholars and institutions such as universities and education organisations will not participate in any co-operation, collaboration or joint projects with the state in question (in this case, Israel).

This could mean that people do not give grants – money to allow people to carry out research – to those working in the country. It could be that, like Stephen Hawking, individuals decide not to attend conferences that are in, or that directly support, the country. It may also be that people working in the country are not invited to join research projects, give talks at conferences or serve as editors on academic journals.

Those participating in such boycotts hope that they will be able to pressure governments into changing their policies.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 13 May 2013, 12:31 pm

Stephen Hawking boycotts Israeli event
Today's news, tomorrow's lesson - 10 May 2013
http://www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Chomsky-helped-lobby-Hawking-to-boycott-Israel-event-312810

'Chomsky pushed Hawking to boycott Israel event' By JPOST.COM STAFF05/11/2013 09:35
'Guardian': American-Jewish intellectual among academics who lobbied Hawking to pull out of Israeli event over Palestinian issue.
American Jewish linguist and outspoken Israel critic Noam Chomsky was among a group of 20 academics who lobbied British physicist Stephen Hawking to boycott next month’s President’s Conference in Jerusalem, The Guardian reported on Friday.

Chomsky joined British academics in telling Hawking they were “surprised and deeply disappointed” that he had accepted the invitation to speak at the conference in Israel,” according to the newspaper.
Jonathan Rosenhead, chairman of the British Committee for the Universities of Palestine, convinced Chomsky to endorse a letter to Hawking pushing him to change his mind and boycott the June 18-20 conference.

“Israel systematically discriminates against the Palestinians who make up 20 percent of its population in ways that would be illegal in Britain,” its treatment of the people of Gaza amounts to “collective punishment,” the construction of Jewish settlements breaches the Geneva convention and “Israel places multiple roadblocks, physical, financial and legal, in the way of higher education, both for its own Palestinian citizens and those under occupation,” the Guardian quoted the letter as saying.
“Israel has a name for the promotion of its cultural and scientific standing: ‘Brand Israel.’ This is a deliberate policy of camouflaging its oppressive acts behind a cultured veneer,” the letter continued.

Hawking informed the conference’s organizers on Wednesday that he was withdrawing his participation in the event, in support of the academic boycott of Israel.

“I have received a number of emails from Palestinian academics,” he said in a letter to the organizers. “They are unanimous that I should respect the boycott. In view of this I must withdraw from the conference.”

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu slammed Hawking for joining the boycott against Israel and cancelling plans to
attend President Shimon Peres’s conference, saying the celebrated physicist should “study the facts.”

Asked by The Jerusalem Post about Hawking’s boycott at a press briefing, Netanyahu said, “He should investigate the truth, he is a scientist. He should study the facts and draw the necessary conclusions: Israel is an island of reason, moderation and a desire for peace.”

Conference organizers are expecting a record attendance of 5,000 participants, including some of the world’s smartest people, leaders of the largest global technological companies, internationally renowned academics, Nobel Prize laureates, celebrated artists and past and present heads of state.

Former US president Bill Clinton is to be awarded with the Presidential Medal of Distinction at the conference.

Other statesmen who are set to join Peres in celebrating his ninth decade include former president of the Soviet Union Mikhail Gorbachev, former British prime minister Tony Blair, who attended all four previous Presidential Conferences, and Prince Albert of Monaco.

Jonny Paul and Herb Keinon contributed to this report.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

So you want to Boycott Israel  Empty So you want to Boycott Israel

Post  Admin Mon 13 May 2013, 12:09 pm

So you want to Boycott Israel
Watch and Share
KNOW THE FACTS HOW ISRAEL BLESS
All Nations
Genesis 22:18
And through your descendants all the nations of the earth will be blessed--all because you have obeyed me."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcHwyW9xOyI
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down