World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Salvation Video ~ prayer and Statement of Faith  (edit)  EmptyToday at 10:42 pm by Admin

» Year of the Death of Jesus
Salvation Video ~ prayer and Statement of Faith  (edit)  EmptyToday at 10:27 pm by Admin

» AISH
Salvation Video ~ prayer and Statement of Faith  (edit)  EmptyToday at 10:01 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Salvation Video ~ prayer and Statement of Faith  (edit)  EmptyToday at 9:59 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Salvation Video ~ prayer and Statement of Faith  (edit)  EmptyToday at 9:23 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
Salvation Video ~ prayer and Statement of Faith  (edit)  EmptyToday at 9:09 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
Salvation Video ~ prayer and Statement of Faith  (edit)  EmptyToday at 9:07 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Salvation Video ~ prayer and Statement of Faith  (edit)  EmptyToday at 9:04 pm by Admin

» WHY DID GOD CREATE EVIL
Salvation Video ~ prayer and Statement of Faith  (edit)  EmptyToday at 4:36 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Salvation Video ~ prayer and Statement of Faith  (edit)  EmptyToday at 2:37 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Salvation Video ~ prayer and Statement of Faith  (edit)  EmptyYesterday at 11:38 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Salvation Video ~ prayer and Statement of Faith  (edit)  EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Salvation Video ~ prayer and Statement of Faith  (edit)  EmptyYesterday at 9:54 pm by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
Salvation Video ~ prayer and Statement of Faith  (edit)  EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:45 pm by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
Salvation Video ~ prayer and Statement of Faith  (edit)  EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Salvation Video ~ prayer and Statement of Faith  (edit)  EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:08 pm by Admin

» Be Fervent in Spirit
Salvation Video ~ prayer and Statement of Faith  (edit)  EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Remain in God - iBelieve Truth
Salvation Video ~ prayer and Statement of Faith  (edit)  EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 1:25 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Salvation Video ~ prayer and Statement of Faith  (edit)  EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:43 am by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Salvation Video ~ prayer and Statement of Faith  (edit)  EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:00 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Salvation Video ~ prayer and Statement of Faith (edit)

Go down

Salvation Video ~ prayer and Statement of Faith  (edit)  Empty Re: Salvation Video ~ prayer and Statement of Faith (edit)

Post  Admin Thu 02 Jan 2020, 12:25 am

How do you know that Christianity is the one true worldview?
3,362,567 views•2 Apr 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWY-6xBA0Pk

Ravi Zacharias International Ministries
399K subscribers
Exclusivity is one of the most popular charges leveled against the Christian faith. Here, author and apologist Ravi Zacharias and RZIM speaker John Njoroge challenge the assumption that Christianity is alone in making exclusive claims. 

Click here for the entire presentation: http://ow.ly/a29bx
www.RZIM.org
Category
Non-profits & Activism

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Salvation Video ~ prayer and Statement of Faith  (edit)  Empty Re: Salvation Video ~ prayer and Statement of Faith (edit)

Post  Admin Tue 08 May 2018, 11:28 pm

Salvation Video ~ prayer and Statement of Faith  (edit)  Apostl10Salvation Video ~ prayer and Statement of Faith  (edit)  Floggi11
Salvation Video ~ prayer and Statement of Faith  (edit)  I_beli10
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Salvation Video ~ prayer and Statement of Faith  (edit)  Empty Salvation Video ~ prayer and Statement of Faith (edit)

Post  Admin Fri 02 Jan 2009, 12:02 pm

Heaven or Hell The movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVsVg7sENzU&ab_channel=JJJordan

Sinners Prayer
Heavenly Father
I come to you in asking for the forgiveness of
my sins.  I confess that Jesus your Son is the one who is able to forgive me
and thank you for the love He showed me by dying on the Cross.
I believe that Jesus is your Son; that he died
at Calvary that I might be forgiven and rose  rrom the dead conquering death
that I may have Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven.
Father, I believe that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come into my life and take control as my Lord and Saviour.
I am sorry for the things I have done that have offended your laws
and ask for your forgiveness and the new life you offer.
I pledge myself tolive for you all the day's of my Life!
Please forgive me and make me yours forever because of Jesus  
Amen.

The EA staement

1.The one true God who lives eternally in three persons—the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

2.The love, grace and sovereignty of God in creating, sustaining, ruling, redeeming and judging the world.

3.The divine inspiration and supreme authority of the Old and New Testament Scriptures, which are the written Word of God—fully trustworthy for faith and conduct.
4.The dignity of all people, made male and female in God's image to love, be holy and care for creation, yet corrupted by sin, which incurs divine wrath and judgement.

5.The incarnation of God’s eternal Son, the Lord Jesus Christ—born of the virgin Mary; truly divine and truly human, yet without sin.

6.The atoning sacrifice of Christ on the cross: dying in our place, paying the price of sin and defeating evil, so reconciling us with God.

7.The bodily resurrection of Christ, the first fruits of our resurrection; his ascension to the Father, and his reign and mediation as the only Saviour of the world.

8.The justification of sinners solely by the grace of God through faith in Christ.

9.The ministry of God the Holy Spirit, who leads us to repentance, unites us with Christ through new birth, empowers our discipleship and enables our witness.

10.The Church, the body of Christ both local and universal, the priesthood of all believers—given life by the Spirit and endowed with the Spirit's gifts to worship God and proclaim the gospel, promoting justice and love.

11.The personal and visible return of Jesus Christ to fulfil the purposes of God, who will raise all people to judgement, bring eternal life to the redeemed and eternal condemnation to the lost, and establish a new heaven and new earth

Trevor

Last edited by Admin on Thu 21 Jun 2018, 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down