World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm
Latest topics
» ENDTIME HEADLINES
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 6 EmptyToday at 2:25 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 11:54 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 11:35 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 11:33 pm by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 11:20 pm by Admin

» WHAT IS PALESTINE? WHO ARE THE PALESTINIANS?
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 11:16 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 11:15 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 10:49 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 9:56 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 5:27 pm by Admin

» ATLAS SHRUGS - PAMELA GELLER
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 12:03 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 6 EmptyThu 03 Dec 2020, 8:26 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 6 EmptyThu 03 Dec 2020, 8:17 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 6 EmptyThu 03 Dec 2020, 8:06 pm by Admin

» OBAMA AGAIN
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 6 EmptyThu 03 Dec 2020, 8:00 pm by Admin

» Joe Biden Democrats Kamala Harris -Election Fraud
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 6 EmptyThu 03 Dec 2020, 7:40 pm by Admin

» Bayo Afolaranmi (Pastor).
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 6 EmptyThu 03 Dec 2020, 12:30 am by Admin

» Praise Brings The Victory
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 6 EmptyThu 03 Dec 2020, 12:18 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 6 Empty Re: KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING

Post  Admin on Tue 10 Mar 2020, 12:45 am

Please pray for China

Things are virtually back to normal, schools have not returned though

Please pray for an outpouring of the Spirit on people all over China

Please pray for many men would be saved, including those who come to our church

Please pray for the children, who seek nothing but the latest cell phone

Please pray for the following two people groups, these are the largest ones, the ones that must be touched

HAN CHINESE MANDARIN

https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/12051/CH

HAN CHINESE CANTONESE

https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/12057/CH

SERMON SERIES

The one another's by Jim Savastio

Serving one another galatians 5:13-15

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=126112051561

Bearing with one another ephesians 4:2

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=13011193281

Forgive one another ephesians 4:32

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=26111935162

Kind tender forgiving ephesians 4:30-32

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=26111935162

Welcome to the home of the bagpipes and kilts

I am originally from Scotland.. indeed my surname Hobkirk.. means the church on the hill.. hob being a small hill and Kirk a church.. so you see, and my ancestors come from the border area, indeed there is a village called Hobkirk...HTTPS://en.Wikipedia.org/wiki/Hobkirk.

Praise God for:

God has used many Scottish men and women to touch the world such as David Livingstone, Mary Slessor, Robert Moffat, Eric Liddell and Robert Murray Mccheyne.

Revivals in the Hebrides’ in the 1950's strengthened and inspired the church. Thank God for such a man of God such as Duncan Campbell

Please pray for:

Scotland faces many social ills such as binge drinking, teen pregnancy and abortion. Coupled with unemployment, this is a potent mix of ills, but these things are being addressed by the church. Pray that God would move in great power to shake Scotland free of these terrible ills. Please pray for all agencies and workers seeking to challenge the status quo.

The two major cities of Glasgow and Edinburgh are the key to the country. Glasgow has a bad reputation, but the Church is active. Please pray for the Churches in the inner city areas of Glasgow, as they feel the full force of the enemy's attacks.  Edinburgh is a cultural centre, due to it's yearly festival and large student population. Please pray that God would energise these two cities, to be cities full of the people of God. Please also pray for the other major cities such as Dundee, Aberdeen and Inverness.

Please pray for the borders area, the Church of Scotland is strong here. Please pray that many dead churches would be revived.

The highlands stretch from Edinburgh upwards, and are probably one of the most beautiful areas in the world. Please pray for God to move in many small towns and villages such as Callender, Ballater and Fort Augustus.
Scotland has many islands off it's Westen Coast.. the main ones being Skye, Arran, Mull, Lewis, and North and South Uist. Revival took place on Lewis and North and South Uist through Duncan Campbell, but now these islands are being threatened by creeping materialism and capitalism. Please pray that God's Holy Spirit would stir these islands once again.

Two groups of Islands sit off the top of Scotland.. the Shetland, and Orkney Islands. Again both these islands are religious and have high church attendance, but they need a fresh touch of the Lord.

Finally please pray for my two beloved brothers and their wives, who serve God in Scotland.. Charles and Mary and Alex and Susan

Thanks for praying everyone

Please keep praying

God Bless You

KEITH

TURK IN UK

Population 50,000

Christian 0.00%

This people are completely unreached, please pray that churches would be formed.

Please pray for resources to be produced that would be suitable for these people.

Pray that mission agencies would be activated to reach out to these people.

https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/18274/UK

God Bless You

KK
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 07 Mar 2020, 12:17 am

[size=16]DAILY PRAYER

Lord we Thank and Praise you for all you do each day to guide, protect, provide, and answer every petition as they make their needs, wants, and the desires of their hearts known to you.

Lord please bless, keep, guide, and provide each person this message reaches.. Throughout each day, bless them with perfect health, healing, and the abundant supply to fulfill all they need, want or desire.  Keep each of them safe and secure, no matter the weather, temperatures, or other circumstances that should try to cause their body, mind or our spirits to be tried and tested! Guide each of them as they pray, ask, and require. (2 Corinthians 5:18-21; Ephesians 6:10-20 ; Luke 1:1-4; Luke 18:1-8 ; Colossians 1:9-23; Romans 8:26-30)

Dear Lord in sharing the words of prayers and words of wisdom from history, I hope to encourage all my readers of these messages, to show that we are not experiencing anything that others have not, and to show that you always provide. Let the readers also reflect on the time and circumstances of these prayers and words of wisdom, so they may draw strength and insight from them.

God knows us through and through. Not the most secret thought, which we most hide from ourselves, is hidden from him. As then we come to know ourselves through and through, we come to see ourselves more as God sees us, and then we catch some little glimpse of his designs with us, how each ordering of his providence, each check to our desires, each failure of our hopes, is just fitted for us, and for something in our own spiritual state, which others know not of, and which, till then, we knew not. Until we come to this knowledge, we must take all in faith, believing, though we know not, the goodness of God toward us.
Edward Bouberie Pusey (1800–1882)

Have a wonderfully blessed and prosperous day in the Lord today!

TODAYS DEVOTIONS

(It is not my intent to be a salesperson, just send uplifting and encouraging devotions, so all links I remove, but items that are in bold print, usually were linked, the attached PDF still has hot links or you can follow the link at the bottom to the devotion online)

“Why didn’t you pursue a career where you could make more money?” The question came from a relative over what had thus far been an informal dinner gathering, and all of a sudden the room grew awkwardly silent.
I looked over at my husband, and he was now putting down his fork, same as me. I knew his mind was racing as much as mine was on how to address this comment. It wasn’t that we were blindsided by it — we’ve been in ministry long enough to expect questions about our career choice and the kind of money we make (or don’t make). But no matter how many conversations we’ve had with people on the topic of our personal income, we know things will usually end in a storm, with raw emotion and hurt feelings on either side.
Even before Aaron and I became church planters in Austin, Texas, we felt prepared for our calling (and we still do). We knew what we were getting into. We knew that ministry in an urban context would be hard, that it would take years to build trust, make friends, and gain traction in an otherwise non-religious community. In our time thus far as a pastor and pastor’s wife, we’ve done ministry with drug dealers, cartel members, ex-convicts with bullet holes in their chests, single mothers who have no money to feed their babies, and the homeless – and all of this feels like the easy stuff compared to dealing with outside criticism from well-meaning Christians, who label our ministry as insufficient, as a source of failed income and missed success all because we are poor.
Sometimes, I just want to weep. The phone calls and the emails and the passing comments, like “Haven’t you had enough of being poor?” or “Why isn’t your church growing faster?” or “How much are your people tithing?” or “Wouldn’t you rather make more money elsewhere?” can sometimes be too overwhelming to bear. I weep over the lies that we, as American Christians, have bought into. My heart breaks that our spirituality is so often choked to death by the desire to be rich.
Oh, sisters, why do we make money the rubric for our earthly success? This should not be. 1 Timothy 6:6-10 (ESV) tells us,
But godliness with contentment is great gain, for we brought nothing into the world, and we cannot take anything out of the world. But if we have food and clothing, with these we will be content. But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation, into a snare, into many senseless and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs.
My continual answer to people who see me as a failure for my lack of earthly materials is this: I am content with what I have, and I know that it is enough. Ministry is not without its hardships – for any of us and in any context. Whether you are a working woman, a stay-at-home mom, a single woman, or a single momma; whether you’re a writer, gardener, receptionist, speaker, athlete, activist, or server, we do ministry in our spheres of influence and daily activity, and it’s hard y’all. But when we are content with proclaiming Christ, we can also know great satisfaction and joy, comfort and peace.
The American model of ever-striving, ever-reaching, ever-growing is exhausting, unending, and dissatisfying, to say the least. Even worse, the Apostle Paul tells us that temptation, ruin, and destruction come from our pursuit of wealth. I don’t want that kind of thinking to plague my ministry, let alone my life. I don’t want to become so consumed with the numbers, the growth percentages, my social media followers, my network or platform or my annual income that I lose sight of the gospel. I know these things breed nothing but comparison and competitiveness and the lie of failure.
Don’t get me wrong: as a church planter and pastor’s wife, I don’t use the guise of ministry to be lazy. I’m working it, y’all. My blood, sweat, and tears have been poured into the lives of the men and women in our community. I’m giving our church my best years, my best energy, my best time and skills and talents. I have laid myself bare for Christ and His kingdom, and I know that the toll of these beautiful hardships will someday add up. But I’m not quitting. I’m not giving up. I’m not going to lay down and move aside just because someone doesn’t think I’ve achieved the American dream.
That’s all right. I don’t want that dream anyway. I don’t want comfort; I want Christ. He is enough. Proclaiming His gospel, His good news, is enough. I am poor, but I am content. I have little, but my reward is great. I keep my eyes lifted to the heavens, knowing that one day my Savior will call me home, and the only words I long to hear from Him are, “Well done, good and faithful servant.”
Sister, I long for you to know and experience that same contentment. I want to encourage you to lay down your earthly treasures. Let go of the things this world says will make you happy, the things with price tags attached to them. Let go of the American dream that says you have to own a certain type of house or drive a certain kind of car. Don’t give in to the lie that you need to wear certain clothes or buy fill-in-the-blank cosmetics and accessories or go on that fancy vacation. Whatever your income bracket is, whatever your monthly allowance is, let go of the need to consume and climb and gain, and instead, let Christ be enough because He is enough. Being content is not very American, but God tells us that it is good. Won’t you join me in experiencing some of that goodness today?

[/size]
__._,_.___

Posted by: keith hobkirk
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 29 Feb 2020, 11:20 pm

China update
The virus outbreak seems to be slowing down and things around us are getting back to normal, please keep the situation in your prayers. 

Please keep our church in prayer especially the men, we need a move of God amongst them, many are not committed to the church, they come on Sunday, but play no part in leadership. Please pray that they would come to real dynamic faith and be sold out for Christ.
Please pray for our services, we still can't meet in person
Please pray for many who are young in their faith to grow up to full maturity.
Please pray for the children of the church, that their faith would be strong. Please pray for all the children of China, who are constantly taught evolution and atheistic humanism
Please pray for the following people group
A-Che
https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/18385/CH
Thanks for your prayers, I want to start a weekly time of prayer using the above prayer requests, I suggest 1 pm China time on Wednesday, if you are outside China, please pray at 1 pm in your location, that means in the UK, you are 7-8 hours behind us, we will create a wave of prayer. If you can pray for 5 minutes that would be wonderful, I know lots of you already pray every day for us, and I wish to thank you

SERMON SERIES
The One another's by Jim Savastio, again we will take time to get through this series, please listen as Pastor Jim is an excellent and gracious bible teacher

Devoted in brotherly love Romans 12:
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=1114101935465

Be of the same mind Romans 12:16
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=1121101937458

Receive one another Romans 15:1-7
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=1128101839183
The Holiness of God by John Macduff Isaiah 6
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=225161624535
Welcome To The Land Of Song And Revivals
WALES
Praise God for
The last major revival in the UK, happened in Wales in 1904-5 led by Ewan Roberts and started by ten women praying.
The effects of this revival went around the world.
Many evangelical churches still exist and preach the gospel.
Please pray for
A revival to sweep through Wales on the same scale as the above mentioned revival, for my Chinese brethren, many British believers were called to the mission field, esp. China through that revival.
Many of the churches that sprung up during that time are now dead or dying.
Please pray that the Lord would stir the believers, too many of them are focusing on former glories.
South Wales was very dependent on coal mining, and steel, but most mines have closed and many places are economic and indeed spiritual wastelands. Please pray that every community, has a church within it, that preaches the gospel and it is the centre point of that community.
Central Wales and the beautiful coastline are largely rural and farming communities and indeed many town and villages need a move of God.. please pray.
North Wales, which contains the Isle of Anglesey, is a bit like England. Again it needs a move of God.
22% of the people still speak the Welsh language, please pray that workers would be raised up who can communicate the truths of the gospel in this language.
Cardiff and Swansea are the Major cities.. other towns such as Neath, Llanelli
Tenby and Llangollen need to be touched by God's spirit.
When Wales Prays
God listens
When Wales sings
The Whole World listens
Amen.
Have you heard a welsh male voice choir!
Join me as we pray
please read the links
please take time to pray
Please share it with your Welsh and British friends
May God's spirit move in this wonderful part of the UK
Thank you,
Keith

Keith in China Praying for Wales.

WELSH
Population 1.5 million
Evangelical 8%
Please pray for this land, it is called the LAND OF REVIVAL, but the last one happened in the early 1900's led by Evan Roberts. It started when ten ladies gathered for prayer and it's effects were still being felt 50 years later
Many thousands were saved during this time, but this is a distant memory. Many of the churches formed in that time are either dead or dying.  Please pray for an infusion of God's power into the church, especially into the cities of Cardiff, Swansea and Wrexham.

Please pray for the valleys of Wales, these areas were famous for coal and steel, but now those jobs have gone, and these communities are struggling. Young people leave for work and many churches are closing. Cults and Many other religions are active. Please pray that the sound of the gospel would be heard through these valleys, the welsh love to sing and are the best singers in the world.

Please pray for a revival in the rural areas, again many churches have closed.

Please pray for many of the native welsh speakers to come to Faith.

Please pray for the work of Scripture union in schools and many agencies in the Universities and Colleges.

Beach missions will take place in several locations, please pray for much fruit.

Please view the following websites
http://pray4wales.net/index.php

WELSH
https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/15905/UK

Romani, welsh
https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/15906/UK

Wales
https://prayercast.com/wales.html

God Bless,
KK
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 26 Feb 2020, 1:12 am

Please continue to pray for China, the virus is still active especially in Wuhan

Please pray for our Church, that we would be a pure church.

Please pray for our pastor and co-workers

Please pray that we would hunger for the place of prayer and God's word

Please pray that every church member, would use time wisely, for bible reading and prayer

Sermon series

Sexual purity by Al Albano

Simply a must listen, you must hear these sermons, they are hard hitting, but life transforming, the Lord will speak to you through them, like he did me. This is such a major issue for the church

Part 1

[size=16]https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=6280623309
[/size]

part 2

[size=16]https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=7306163221
[/size]

part 3

[size=16]https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=71306234252
[/size]

part 4

[size=16]https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=81406214619
[/size]

Pray for Great Britain

At the start of the 20th century, Britain owned over 20% of the world, seems incredible doesn't it.  Now it is the leading country in the commonwealth and therefore, has many different nationalities living within it's borders from a number of different cultures and countries. Most come from the countries that are associated with the commonwealth, but it has people from virtually every country on earth.

Therefore, it is a great opportunity for people to be reached, who haven't heard the gospel, but sadly, not many believers reach out to these needy people.  Outreach is spotty and sporadic, and has no major focus.

PLEASE PRAY FOR

Muslims number over 2 million, and they see the winning of Britain for Islam an achieveable goal. Many of them have settled in the northern industrial towns such as my home town Bradford (20% Muslim), Blackburn, Bolton, Manchester and Liverpool. They take over whole neighbourhoods and streets, and seek to enforce Sharia law. They want freedoms they deny to Christians in their homelands. Muslim youth are open to becoming radicalized and this has never been challenged by the Church.

There are also large communities of Hindus, especially in the Midlands, and London, and also large Sikh and Buddhist communities.

Please pray that the Church would become active in reaching out to these communities, this is very dangerous and difficult work, and is best undertaken by people saved out of that particular community. Please pray for the calling of more workers who are skilled in the scriptures, and that God would open the eyes of people in the Muslim and other communities, like he has been doing throughout the world, by dreams and visions.

Other Minority communities that need to be reached include the Kashmiri, Bangladesh, Pakistani and Punjabi communities. Please pray for workers to be called and Churches to be formed.

North African, and middle eastern peoples, notably from Algeria, Libya, Iran, and Iraq are coming to the UK in numbers and are an open door. There are a few churches and workers, but much more needs to be done.

Caribbean peoples are very religious and many Churches have been formed, and some are very lively. Deep problems exist such as nominalism, poor education, and one-parent families. Please pray that God would work in this community.

The Somali community of over 100,000 is in great need. Please prayfor the work started in Liverpool, and for the establishment of a Somali Church.

The Jewish community needs a great move of God, most are governed by strict observance to the Torah (Old Testament) law.  Please pray that God would open the eyes of many Jews to the True Messiah  - Jesus.

In most major cities, there is a Chinatown. The Chinese number over 500,000, and although there are 100 Chinese Churches and many Chinese Christian unions in Universities and colleges, many remain unchurched, and unreached. This is a great opportunity to reach to a people who are curious about Christianity, and who have enquiring minds.

In all your prayers, please pray that God would call Christians to go, I leave you with the following verses in Romans Chapter 10.

13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

God Bless You And Thanks For Praying,

KEITH

PEOPLE FOCUS

SOUTH ASIAN BENGALI SPEAKING

https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/10790/UK

KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 6 Mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fjoshuaproject.net%2Fassets%2Fmedia%2Fprofiles%2Fphotos%2Fp10790.jpg&t=1582679091&ymreqid=2e9d598e-399b-5e90-1c36-670039015600&sig=gbMBSyKefSouth Asian, Bengali-Speaking in United Kingdom | Joshua Project
The Joshua Project Progress Scale is an estimate of the progress of church planting among a people group, people cluster, country or language. The Progress Scale is derived from people group values for percent Evangelical and percent Christian Adherent.
joshuaproject.net

Operation world

http://www.operationworld.org/country/unki/owtext.html

Arab, Iraqi

https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/12247/UK

Polish

https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/14431/UK

Moroccan, Arab Speaking

https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/13819/UK

South Asians

https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/19211/UK

Thank You,

KK
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 21 Feb 2020, 8:18 pm

[size=19]Please continue to pray for China

Please pray that many millions would come to faith, God is moving in great power. Please remember China and our church in your prayers

Continue to pray that the church would withstand all opposition and grow and mature to become a shining witness in Chinese life 

Please pray for the men of our church and the men of China, that they would give their lives to Christ in full commitment

I am on Facebook, my Id is Keith Hobkirk, add me if you wish

SERMON SERIES

This series is on the Song of Solomon, it is the best series I have heard on this subject and a must listen, there are six sermons and nearly six hours of teaching, but what an investment. Please click on the link below and then press play audio or MP3

[size=16]https://www.sermonaudio.com/search.asp?seriesOnly=true&currSection=sermonstopic&sourceid=3riversgrace&keyword=Book+of+Song+of+Solomon&keyworddesc=Book+of+Song+of+Solomon
[/size]

PRAYER FOCUS UK NO 2

We continue to pray for the UK, focusing on ministries operating in the country. These are many and varied.

Please pray for the following ministries:

Leadership - Please pray for the many evangelical Bible colleges such as Capernwray and Moorlands Bible colleges. Pray they would remain true to the Bible and produce a generation of men and women who would change Britain for the better.

Young people are in great need: teen pregnancy, binge drinking, and violent crime are the highest in Europe. Most Friday and Saturday nights, many towns are filled with young people drinking large amounts of alcohol and behaving badly. Please pray for the Christian young people in the UK, that they would be strong in the middle of a difficult environment. Please pray that young people would become open to the gospel. Please pray for the role of street pastors who seek to provide comfort and guidance to needy souls.

Pray for the work of Scripture Union in the schools, religious education is a compulsory subject, but students are taught about many religions and not just Christianity. Please pray for all Christian teachers and students. Thank God there are many Christian schools. Please pray that they would stand as a beacon of light.

Pray for the work of IFES and UCCF (see websites below). These agencies reach out to the many colleges and universities. There are many students who hear the gospel at university. Please pray for the work in universities such as Oxford, Cambridge, Lancaster, Edinburgh and Cardiff.

[size=19]https://www.ifesworld.org/en[/size]

[size=19]https://www.uccf.org.uk/
[/size]

Overseas students number over 500,000 with over 20% being from China. Please pray that the opportunity to be taken to reach many people who come from closed lands.

Open air outreach.. such agencies as Open Air Campaigners and Open Air Mission share the gospel on the street. I have done this and this is difficult. Please pray especially for the work of Keith and Mollie AND Lawrence every Saturday morning in Lancaster.

Please pray for the establishment of youth and childrens work in every evangelical church and that Sunday school's would grow.

Many millions of tourists come to the UK, and an increasing number come from Asia and particularly China. Please pray that the church would be aware of this wonderful opportunity and would seek to engage these needy people.

Come before God and please pray. Print these requests out and please post on your church notice board. Please share with all your contact and groups.

Thank you.

God bless you

Keith

[/size]
UN-REACHED PEOPLES

ENGLISH SPEAKING JEWS

https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/12347/UK

[size=30]Bengali, Sylhetti

https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/15151/UK[/size]

[size=30]Gujarati 

https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/11982/UK

[/size]

[size=30]Kurd, Kurmanji

[size=30]https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/12877/UK[/size]

[/size]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 17 Feb 2020, 9:07 pm

Continue to pray for China
The virus continues to spread, someone has been confirmed as having the virus in a housing complex about a mile from us
We are having non stop prayer and bible study, please pray that God moves in great power
Please pray for Protection for all of us
Please pray for the gospel to spread forth in great power
SERMONS
This is a series of 67 sermons by Dennis Lyle called A Journey through the bible, it takes all the books of the bible and gives an overview of all of them. You don't have to listen to them all, keep the link in your favourites and listen when you need to, they are excellent.

https://www.sermonaudio.com/search.asp?subsetitem=A+Journey+Through+The+Bible&subsetcat=series&keyword=Denis%5FLyle&SpeakerOnly=true&includekeywords=&ExactVerse=

Dear Friends
These next PF's are personal, because they are written from my heart. They are ABOUT my homeland, my birthplace.
China is my home now, but this sacred Island of Britain remains so dear to my heart, do I miss it... sometimes.

Britain has given so much to the world: Shakespeare, Dickens, Churchill and so many others. But it has also led the way in sharing the gospel with the world. If there was a hall of fame for Christian preachers and missionaries, it would be full of British people:

Charles Spurgeon
James Hudson Taylor
CT studd
George Mueller
Charles and John Wesley
John Stott etc. etc.
Please pray for my homeland, and if you are British, you can identify with the cry of my heart.
We are to praise God for all the above, but time waits for no man. If a country has been greatly used by God in the past, it is no guarantee of God's blessing in the future. Israel and Judah found that out!
Please pray for:
The most scary word in the whole of the Bible is ICHABOD... the glory has departed. This is the case with the UK. They have all the trappings of a "Christian nation" on the outside: it has all the ritual, like the religious leaders of Jesus 'day.
The last time there was a national revival and repentance was in the 19th century, though there have been revivals in Wales and Scotland since. Please pray for a national revival and repentance that would sweep the UK and that it would start in each individual Christians's prayer closet and spread to every church in the country.
Please plead with God that HE would stir the church to pray, while the church loves to play. Pray that the church would wake up to the need of the hour. Muslims are trying to take over the country, and the UK is the big prize for them. Please pray that the church would grasp hold of the challenge and the need of the hour.
Please pray for the government. They have passed many laws that hinder the church, but they profess to have Christian values. Please pray for the Christians in government and business to live lives that shine brightly for Jesus. Please pray for the BREXIT situation, that whatever happens, the UK is a place where God is uplifted and glorified.
Please pray that the church would have confidence in the gospel and it's power. It is still the power of God unto salvation unto all who believe. amen. 
Please pray the church goes out unto the highways and hedges to reach people with the gospel. May the church get out of it's comfortable churches and get it's hands dirty.
Please pray for all pastors such as my beloved Pastor Mark, Dr. Kenny M, and many others who are seeking to share faithfully. May they and all passionate preachers of the gospel, be anointed as they open the Scriptures.
Please pray brothers and sisters before it's too late! To all of you all around the world, join me: PLEASE PRAY.
TO all my brothers and sisters in the UK reading this, you may think I have been too severe, but my heart aches for my country. I love my land and I don't like to see it like this. I hope you feel the same.
To do something about it:
PRAY PRAY PRAY AND PRAY AGAIN

GET ALONE WITH GOD AND REPENT

SHARE WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR CHURCH

FORM A PRAYER GROUP TO PRAY FOR REVIVAL

SHARE THE GOSPEL WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW.
You go to the petrol station, and pay for your groceries etc.. share a tract.. Tell them Jesus loves them and is the only way of salvation.
When using a taxi, give out a tract.
PRAY- REPENT -SHARE
GOD BLESS YOU
KEITH
UNREACHED PEOPLES
Please pray for these people.click the links
 Arab Iraqi
https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/12247/UK
Arab Yemeni
https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/15198/UK
Arab, Palestinian
https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/14276/UK
Arab, Saudi
https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/10759/UK
God bless you,
KK
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 12 Feb 2020, 11:19 pm

SERMON SERIES

Please listen to this wonderful series Called the Thoughts of God by John Macduff.. there are 32 sermons to listen to

https://www.sermonaudio.com/search.asp?subsetitem=The+Thoughts+of+God&subsetcat=series&keyword=gracegems&SourceOnly=true&includekeywords=&ExactVerse=

Please pray very earnestly for China.

We can't have church face to face, so we are having them online, please continue to pray for our church that it would grow in size and maturity.

Every time we go out of the complex and to the market/supermarket, we are tested with temperature machine

You have seen the headlines about what is going on in China, the virus is spreading, but so is the gospel.

Please pray for the Virus situation, especially the City of Wuhan and province of Hubei. This place is probably the weakest for the gospel in the whole of China. Please pray for the Christians, Churches and Pastors.

Please pray for the church all over China, that it would respond and revive.

Please pray for our church, especially pray for our Pastor and his family, he serves not only us, but other churches

There are serious issues regarding unity, there is gossip, rebellion to authority and serious sin within the church. Co-workers are not unified and want to do their own thing.

Please pray for two men S and W, who have serious sexual problems, they have been trapped in sexual sin for many years. Please pray that they would be released.

Please pray for F and her mother, who need salvation

Please pray for Y, who is a gossip and is spreading rumours throughout the church

Because off the virus, we are unable to meet, we have to meet online. Please pray that the church members would come to the meetings we hold online and grow in their faith

Things are difficult, food prices are increasing. We have to stay inside, when we go out, face masks must be worn, temperatures are taken as you enter our complex, every market and supermarket.

Please pray for L and S, two ladies who lead the other bible study groups,  both very vocal in criticism

Please pray for deep and powerful love between us.

Please pray for R, our foreign friend who needs a real touch from God, he is saved, but needs direction

Please pray for Helen, as she seeks to minister

Please earnestly intercede for us, please consider adopting our church fellowship

Please share this email with others on social media, if you want to placed on the email list for my devotions, my email is keitherichobkirk@hotmail.com or my facebook id is keith hobkirk

SPECIAL DEVOTION

Oh, be ravished with this!

(Charles Spurgeon)

"That the world may know that You sent Me and loved them even as You have loved Me!" John 17:23 

Can you believe it . . .

that you should be the object of God's delight,

that you should be the object of the Father's love as truly as Christ is! 

See the amazing sacrifice which the Father made in giving Jesus to us. 

Think what it cost Him to tear His Well-Beloved from His bosom and send Him down below to be despised and rejected. 

Think what it cost Him to nail Jesus up to yonder cross, and then forsake Him and hide His face from Him, because He had laid all our sins upon Him. 

Oh, the love He must have had to us, thus to have made His best Beloved to become a curse for us, as it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree!" 

I want you to get this truth right into your souls, dear friends. 

Do not hold it as a dry doctrine, but let it penetrate your heart. 

Oh, when the river of God's great love to us came rolling in like a mighty torrent, what a sea of love was there! Now we are borne onward forever by the mighty sweep of infinite love into an everlasting blessedness which tongues and lips can never fully set forth! 

Oh, be ravished with this! Be in ecstasy at love so amazing, so divine! The Father loves you even as He loves His Son! After the same manner and sort, He loves all His redeemed people.

Can you believe it! 

Oh, if the love of Jesus once enters into a man's soul . . .

it will forever transform him,

it will sway him with the noblest passions,

it will make him a zealot for Christ,

it will cast out his pride and selfishness,

it will change him into the image of Christ, and
   fit him to dwell in Heaven where love is eternally perfected.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 08 Feb 2020, 11:35 am

Please remember us in China. The virus is still spreading throughout China. Please pray that this virus outbreak ends.
Please pray the gospel spreads throughout China and that the Chinese church sees a mighty revival
Please pray for our church because we have deep and profound problems with unity and sin in the church. Please pray earnestly.
Please pray for the following people group in China
Han Chinese Cantonese
[size=32]https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/12057/CH[/size]
[size=32]SPECIAL  S[size=32]IMPLY SCRIPTURE[/size][/size]
COLOSSIANS 4
Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving.At the same time, pray also for us, that God may open to us a door for the word, to declare the mystery of Christ, on account of which I am in prison— that I may make it clear, which is how I ought to speak.
Walk in wisdom toward outsiders, making the best use of the time.Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person.
OBSTACLE OR OPPORTUNITY

We are going through the virus outbreak at the moment in China, so how do we react?

This is very difficult for us, and many other believers go through things that are similar, both individually and in the life of their communities and countries.

So how do we react to these situations? Paul went through many things. He went through shipwrecks, being stoned, whipped and beaten, but his attitude to all these things was that it didn't matter - as long as Jesus was glorified and that the Gospel was going forth.

Opposition and difficulties can be seen in two ways, as an obstacle or an opportunity.

So how do you deal with it?

In these verses, we see some things we should do. At present  we have lots of time on our hands. We can put down our hands and say this is an obstacle,  or raise our hands and thank God for the new opportunity.

Let's firstly put this passage in context:  Paul is in prison -  it looks like his ministry is at an end, but he has been able to turn a new page, a new door has opened to him.

How are we able to make the best use of our time?:

We are to PRAY - vs 2-3.
So how are we to pray?

Consistently- Pray without ceasing -  1 Thess 5:17. This is an ongoing attitude to prayer, so that you are prayer focused.

Watchfully- The disciples forgot to watch and they feel asleep. Let's not do the same. Be aware of what is happening, don't pray is an aimless way.

Thankfully-   We can thank God not only for who He is but also for  how He has answered our prayers.

Opportunistically - We need to pray for opportunities for witness.

What are we to pray for: 

For ourselves  - We are to pray for God's workers.

For opportunities to share the gospel.

For the gospel to be proclaimed in power.

Do we pray like this for our fellow workers?

WE ARE TO PONDER GOD'S WORD: VS 3-4

Paul makes two statements:

TO DECLARE THE MYSTERY OF CHRIST
THAT I WOULD MAKE IT CLEAR

So how do we use our time? How do we redeem our time?  We are to ponder God's word.

To declare God's word, we have to know it. Look at what is said in verse 6 - that we would be able to answer everyone who asks.

Paul says to Timothy in chapter 4 “Bring the books.”  He was eager to study the word of God. So often we read the word of God, but we don't really did dig down.  I am reading Romans at the moment and just go wow. We need to realise that we have a gold mine at our fingertips. If we knew Gold was buried somewhere, would we just dig on the surface? We would dig till we found it, so why don't we do this with the word of God?

We need to be like the Bereans andsearch the scriptures daily.

Are you a gold digger?

WE ARE TO BE PRACTICAL VS 5-6

Jesus said that we must be salt and light to the world, it is us who give flavour to the world and we are the light that shines in a dark world.

So what practical steps can we make in trying times, like we in China are going through?

Firstly our testimony towards people must be right. This is a great opportunity to show and share the gospel of Christ.  Paul here was in a stinking prison with people who needed the love of Jesus more than ever. He was God's chosen instrument to show it to them.  We need to be wise, we need to be kind -  this is an opportunity to show the love of Christ to a dying world. Jesus said we were to be as wise as serpents but as harmless as doves; let's do that, being careful to avoid being tainted by the world, whilst showing people the powerful testimony of Jesus living in and loving through us.

Secondly, not only does it affect our behaviour, it affects our speech. Paul is assuming that these believers are taking an active role in the community. Are you?.

Let every word we speak be seasoned with the flavour of God's love and power. People in the world can get very upset, they can blame this and that person, this or that agency - we aren't here to do that, our words are to be different.

Let us be gracious to people. Here is an opportunity to show Jesus' love. Are you gracious in the grocery store and even in driving to the grocery store? In everything we are to put others in front of ourselves… Amen.

Personally, we need to make the full use of our time. We here in China, during this enforced time of rest, are using it to read/study the Bible and pray. This is what is meant by redeeming the time - buying back that time. Instead of watching TV you turn it off and pray. What would happen if God's people ever did that?, You never know, we may get the revival so many people long for.

PROCLAIM THE WORD -  VS 6

Here is the end to all this praying, all this pondering and all this practical living - we get an opportunity to share and proclaim Jesus.

Why do we pray, why do we ponder, why do we serve God and our fellow man in practical ways?

Every person on this planet is seeking an answer to life. In 1 Peter 3:15 we are told these words:

15 but in your hearts honour Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defence to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect.

We pray for an open door; we study the word to prepare ourselves. and we show the kindness and love of Christ to people, so we are able to answer people who ask “Why are you doing this.” People want answers, people in China these days are asking “Why is this virus happening?”

This is the open door. How many people are now thinking deeply about spiritual things;  because of the current viral situation  everything works out for the furtherance of the gospel.

Paul is in prison, he writes these words in Philippians 1:

12 I want you to know, brothers,[[size=19]e] that what has happened to me has really served to advance the gospel, 13 so that it has become known throughout the whole imperial guard[f] and to all the rest that my imprisonment is for Christ. 14 And most of the brothers, having become confident in the Lord by my imprisonment, are much more  bold to speak the word[g] without fear.[/size]

It seemed like Paul being in Rome was a closed door, but it was a new and open door. 

Would the gospel spread throughout the whole imperial guard?
Would the believers become bold?

Let's take every opportunity and not see it as an obstacle.  A door closed to Paul and his friends in Acts 16, but a new and more exciting door opened for them. It seemed the door had closed after Stephen's death, but it was the opening up of a whole new door of opportunity.

We are to be:
A praying people.
A pondering people.
A practical people.
A proclaiming people.

who make the best use of our time  for the glory of God.

May the gospel be advanced as we walk through the open doors  God graciously opens for us.

Don't see this like the virus outbreak -  as an obstacle but as an opportunity.

Maybe you are laid low by illness. Take this as a time of rest  -given to you by God , and use it to pray and seek his face.

God bless you

KK

SPECIAL SERMONS

THESE ARE AMAZING

PROFITING FROM THE SCRIPTURES

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=926121810220

FOLLOW THE LAMB BY HORATIUS BONAR

https://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=1025071028523
[size=16]Please remember us in China. The virus is still spreading throughout China. Please pray that this virus outbreak ends.
Please pray the gospel spreads throughout China and that the Chinese church sees a mighty revival
Please pray for our church because we have deep and profound problems with unity and sin in the church. Please pray earnestly.
Please pray for the following people group in China
Han Chinese Cantonese
[size=32]https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/12057/CH[/size]
[/size]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 04 Feb 2020, 11:47 pm

Pray please

Continue to stand in prayer with us here in China, please pray as the church cannot meet because of the virus outbreak, Please pray that church member would redeem the time

Please pray for the following people group, the Han Chinese mandarin, these are the majority people of China, If this country is to be reached then these people have to be reached and then reach out to other groups within China

https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/12051/CH

NOONDAY DEVOTIONS

LIVING BREAD

“Yes, I am the Bread of Life! When your fathers in the wilderness ate bread from the skies, they all died. But the Bread from heaven gives eternal life to everyone who eats it. I am that Living Bread that came down out of heaven. Anyone eating this Bread shall live forever; this Bread is my flesh given to redeem humanity…John 6:48-51.”

What an amazing series of verses these are. Jesus here, talking to a Jewish audience, tells them the manna their forefathers ate in the wilderness, did them no good at all. What Jesus means is that the manna although coming from God is temporary and earthly, but he is permanent and spiritual.  The manna solved man's hunger in a temporary way because, they had to collect it every day, but Jesus, the true bread of Life, satisfies the heart hunger of Man.  

After tasting and eating of this bread, man will never hunger again. When you eat of Christ's bread, the living bread, you will not want anything else.   Your hunger will be satisfied. So many people are seeking temporary manna that rots away instead of the true bread of Life.  Have you tasted and eaten of the true bread of Life?

God bless you,

Keith

SERMON SERIES

THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE LUKEWARM BY DENNIS LYLE PART 2

Thyatira - The False Church

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=92610633222

Sardis- the feeble church

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=103110735290

Philadelphia - The Faithful Church

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=1171063213

Laodicea - The Fashionable Church

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=111410626480

DR KENNY MCCLINTON

The Clarity of John the Baptist's Record  1:19-34

Text:  “And this is the record of John (the Baptist), when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou?  And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ.”

John 1:19-20.

“And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from Heaven like a dove, and it abode upon Him (the Lord Jesus).”

John 1:32.

Good morning, clear Christian witness!  Your witness for Christ is a most powerful witness indeed.  Why? Because you bear clear record of historical facts; you set forth the irrefutable Biblical evidence for your Christian belief; you give a resounding account of the ‘…faith once delivered unto the saints…’  More power to you, beloved Christian friend!  (Jude 3)

“But sanctify the Lord in your hearts; and be ready ALWAYS to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear.”  (1 Peter 3:15)

“But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you; and ye shall be witnesses unto Me (Christ Jesus) both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.” (Acts 1:8)

When a regenerate, ‘born from Above’, Christian is forthright in declaring God’s truth in the spirit of God’s heart-melting love - wondrous things happen:  Souls ‘dead in sin and trespasses…’ receive God’s gift of faith; they believe the Gospel message of Salvation in Christ alone; they are granted God’s gift of repentance; they confess their sins to God; and they are gloriously SAVED for time and for Eternity.  Wow!  Now, that’s what I call exciting activity! (John 3:3-8)

“So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.”  (Romans 10:17)

“Preach the Word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine…do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.”  (2 Timothy 4:1-5)  

Precious souls will respond!

‘But I have no special talents, or handsome looks, or extra resources with which to make any impact on the countless unsaved souls around me!’, I hear some readers cry. 

‘Nonsense!’ I reply to such defeatist bleating.  Use the truth that you have, wherever you can use it, to whomever you find opportunity to use it! Trust me, you shall prevail in the power of God the Spirit, and win souls for the Master!  (Proverbs 11:30)

Precious souls are perishing because of the inactivity of Christians!

Take a look for a moment at this man we call John the Baptist.  What had he that made him such a powerful instrument of the Living Lord God?

John the Baptist was not some well groomed, nattily dressed, TV evangelist.  John was not in the business of building a ministry like many we see today.  John was being truly faithful as he was, with what he stood up in, to whomsoever had ears to hear his message of the coming Messiah Jesus.

“The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make His paths straight.”  (Mark 1:3)

John had a God-given message to preach, and he preached that message with all his heart, with all his might, to whomsoever he possibly could.  That’s faithfulness!  Praise God for clear and faithful Christian witnesses!

“I am the Lord (Jehovah) thy God, which brought ye out of the land of Egypt; open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.”  (Psalm 81:10)

God’s strong assurance to Moses at the commencement of his ministry to lead the children of Israel out of slavery in Egypt, is exactly the same assurance to Christian witnesses today in the 21st Century .

“And the Lord said unto him (Moses), Who hath made man’s mouth? Or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? Have not I the Lord?  Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say.”  (Exodus 4:11-12)

John’s message could be bottom-lined in these words, “…Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.” - Jesus Christ has come to suffer and die on a cruel Cross to save all sinners that repent.  That’s our message, dear friends.  Let us go forth and preach it with all our might.

Thought:  The Record is straight - Jesus saves repentant sinners!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 27 Jan 2020, 9:19 pm

Dear friends

I have been consistently sharing my devotions with yahoo groups for 2 years now.

I am sorry to say that because of yahoo group issues and especially my use of time, the Lord has led me to discontinue doing this work. I will however send out my devotions to individual people via email if they request it.

Also you will receive battle stations the monthly prayer requests from China. I am British, but live in China. At the moment, we are in the middle of the virus outbreak, we are all okay, but prayer is needed for China. If you want to be blessed in your faith and receive uplifting devotions with sermons 3-4 times per month, please email me at 

keitherichobkirk@hotmail.com

Thanks

KK

Please state your town and country 

Below is an example of the quality of devotions, you will receive

2 TIMOTHY 4

I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
5 As for you, always be sober-minded,endure suffering, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.

PREACH THE WORD
Paul is finishing his instructions to his beloved Timothy as he is nearing the end of life. What does he tell him?
He charges him to do something... he sees as so important: preach of the word of God!
God will be our judge at the end of time; even now He is watching His church to see if His word is being faithfully proclaimed. So often it is being watered down, but He is watching and He will judge. All preachers and teachers are under the microscope of God. The preacher is being judged, not by his church members, not by other preachers, but by God himself.
The pulpit is a lonely place; there is just you and God, it's just you and the Holy Spirit. That is why the preacher needs to be a man of prayer, E.M. Bounds said, "Light praying make for light preaching."
Preach the word; all of it, and don't leave out the hard parts. It's not what a preacher says sometimes, but it is what he doesn't say. We have to preach the whole counsel of God: to reprove, rebuke, to teach and to exhort. Note reprove and rebuke are first on this list, but sadly, many churches put this last, when it should be first. The preacher goes with with the current evangelical fad/church growth concept, and want to preach the love of God, but the preacher must preach the wrath of God for sin and the reality of hell, even though it is not popular, with His love.
The preaching of the Word is for the stouthearted, because people are seeking something to tickle their ears. People today are not responsive to strong meat and sound doctrine, they will follow false teachers such as Joel Osteen and Joseph Prince like lemmings jumping off a cliff.
In verse 5, Paul reminds Timothy, that when this happens, he is to be sober minded and to endure suffering. When you preach the gospel, you have to have your wits about you and you will be criticised for the preaching of the truth.
Paul counsels Timothy to continue to fulfill his ministry; keep sharing the gospel, and all of Scripture. Make this your end goal. He goes on to talk about that he has fulfilled his ministry in verses 6-9 and urges Timothy to do the same.
CHRISTIAN PREACHER:
Are you preaching the whole counsel of God?
In your preaching, do you reprove and rebuke?
Do you preach truth, whether your church members like it or not?
Are you fulfilling your ministry? 
Are you doing the work of an evangelist or messenger?
Are you preaching the word, the whole word and nothing but the word?
God is watching and he and he and he alone will judge

God bless,

KK
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 22 Jan 2020, 7:26 pm

Please remember to join us in prayer on Saturday 25th for China cry, pray for China. Please use battle stations.. sent earlier

HOW LONG O LORD?

“O God, how long is the adversary to scoff and reproach? Is the enemy to blaspheme and revile Your name forever?   Why do You hold back Your hand, even Your right hand?   Draw it out of Your bosom and consume them [make an end of them]!   Yet God is my King of old, working salvation in the midst of the earth…Psalm 74:10-12.”

I don't know about you, but I hate it when the name of the Lord is used as a swear word or when He or his people are portrayed badly in the media, especially on TV. The Psalmist is pretty angry and wonders why God doesn't do something; he wants an end to these people; for God literally to swat them like flies.

Have you ever thought like that?   I know I have. Just please Lord get rid of them; they hate you; they talk bad of you; they curse you.   So why doesn't the Lord do something? Because, as verse 12 says, He is still working salvation in the midst of the earth.   This is still the age of grace.   God wants all men to come to repentance and is giving them every opportunity to repent.

There will come a time, when every idle word said against God and his church, will be judged and where the people who curse and blaspheme God will be dealt with. Believer it is not your job to meet out justice or to even wonder about these things.   God sees everyone's heart.

God bless you

KK

SERMON series

Christian Dress and modesty by Paul Dowling

Intro

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=914141055591

[size=19]Dress Appropriately For The Occasion

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=92114111218

Church Women's Fashions and The Judgment Of God

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=928141017210

Dress as Godly
[/size]

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=105141037117

GUEST DEVOTION by Dr Kenny Mcclinton

Psalm 57: Like Christ – Like Christian!

[size=19]1. In Calamities!                                       Psalm 57:1-3

[/size]
Text:  “Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in Thee: yea, in the shadow of Thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.”

Psalm 57:1.

Good morning, Christian faced with calamities!  At the time of reading this expositional teaching, you may well be faced with grave and sore afflictions, a time of deep dreading; a time of icy fear and gloomy discouragement.  However, look up, beloved friend in Christ, the Lord God is still sat upon His throne and He is in full control of all that concerns you.

Hear what the Almighty Jehovah Lord God has to say to your born again heart, soul, and mind:  “Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.  Behold (look, and fully understand), all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.  Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought. For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.”            (Isaiah 41:10-13)

Dictionary Definition: Calamity (noun) a great misfortune; a disaster, especially a sudden one; affliction...disastrous; tragic; dreadful...  (The Chambers Dictionary, page 227)

In times of grave and fearful calamities, you and I as Bible-believing, Spiritually regenerate, Christians, must seek to exercise the faith that the Lord God has seen fit to grant us as His free gift of Sovereign grace.  This is what the Psalmist, David, is teaching us in Psalm 57 – in times of fearful calamities, cry out to the Living Lord God for His ever-given help!

Verse 1.  “Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me.  It is in cases such as this, while studying God’s inspired Word, that I seek to apply what has been called ‘the law of the double mention’ i.e. if God the Spirit, the inspiration of all written Bible Scripture, sees fit to mention something twice, then we hearers must seek to pay the passage double attention.  The Psalmist repeats his cry for God’s mercy in order to reveal unto you and I the vital importance of instant prayer in times of danger and affliction. ‘Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me!’

Verse 1.  “Be merciful unto me, O God.  This excellent Psalm was composed by David when there was enough to discompose the best man in the world.”  (John Flavel 1627-1691)

Verse 1.  “For my soul trusteth in Thee.  Words ending in ‘eth’ in our King James Version Bible, denotes the word as a continuous verb.  The Psalmist is declaring the fact that his soul is not only trusting in the Lord God because of his present calamity, he is declaring his continuous trust in the Living Lord God; he not only trusts in God, but continually trusts Him.

“He that handleth a matter wisely shall find good; and whoso trusteth (trusts, and continually trusts!) in the Lord, happy is he.”  (Proverbs 16:20)

Verse 1. “In the shadow of Thy wings will I make my refuge.  Not in the cave alone would he hide, but in the cleft of the Rock of Ages.” (C.H.Spurgeon, Treasury of David, page 256)

“He/she that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.  I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God, in Him will I trust.  Surely He shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.  He shall cover thee with His feathers, and under His wings shalt thou trust: His truth (Christ Jesus?) shall be thy shield and buckler.”  (Psalm 91:1-4)

When you and I as Bible-believing Christians - in this 21st Century of blatant apostasy and gross disobedience to God – are faced with vile and powerful oppositions, slandering, ridicule, and sorrows – we must immediately flee to the Rock of our refuge – Jesus, the risen Lord.  He will never leave us, nor forsake us.  Nothing can change His love for us.

“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.  Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea.”  (Psalm 46:1-2)

Verse 2.  “I will cry.  Taken out of context, this phrase of God’s Word reads to me as a promise to those who would live godly, in Christ Jesus.  We are promised times of suffering and persecution, it comes with the territory for any saved soul who would dare to actually serve the risen Lord.  We will cry, but we shall always have a Divinely compassionate, and loving; and comforting Father; a blessed and loving Saviour; and a Supernatural Comforter indeed to bind up our sorrows and heal our every Spiritual wound.  Praise His Name!

“Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.  But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived.”  (2 Timothy 3:12-13)

Verse 2.  “I will cry unto God.  He is quite safe but yet he prays, for faith is never dumb.  We pray because we believe.”  (C.H. Spurgeon, Treasury of David, page 256)

How often would you and I, as genuine Christians, cry out unto the Lord, in the words of another Psalm, “Oh that I had wings like a dove!  For then would I fly away, and be at rest.” (Psalm 55:6)  Our troubles, heartaches, afflictions all seem just too much for us to bear, and we would fly away from them, had we the wings to do so.  Sound like something you might have experienced, or are presently going through?  Had we the wings, we would often seek to fly away from the wrath of the world, the flesh, and that old dog, the Devil.

Verse 3. “And save me from the wrath of him that would swallow me up. O dog of Hell, I am not only delivered from thy bite but even from thy bark.  Our foes shall not have the power to sneer at us, their cruel jests and taunting gibes shall be ended by the message from Heaven, which shall forever save us.”  (C.H. Spurgeon, Treasury of David, page 256)

Hallelujah!  He is risen!  Up from the grave our Saviour, King Jesus Christ arose!  We have the Victory in Him, beloved and besieged Christian!  Glory to the Lamb that was slain, but Who now lives forever! Hallelujah!  Shout the Victory aloud – our God reigns Supreme!

“Wherefore God also hath highly exalted Him, and given Him a Name which is above every name: that at the Name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in Heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”  (Philippians 2:9-11)

Thought:  God’s Promise to you and I:  Verse 3. “God shall send forth His mercy and His truth. He asked for mercy, and truth came with it.  Thus evermore doth God give us more than we ask or think. His attributes, like angels on the wing, are ever ready to come to the rescue of His chosen.”  (C.H. Spurgeon, Treasury of David, page 257)  Hallelujah!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 19 Jan 2020, 9:21 pm

The Landmine of Jealousy
James 3:13-18

Jealousy has destructive power. It’s actually a disagreement with God over something we don’t have that He has chosen to give someone else. Or, in some cases, it results from fear of being replaced in a relationship or job. To overcome this attitude, we must first acknowledge that we have a conflict with God. We should confess our wrong mindset, repent, and then turn away from it.

The next step is harder: Thank God for the person of whom you’re jealous, and express gratitude for the blessings in his or her life. Then the weight of our ill feelings will begin to lift. In addition, do something good for the other person, regardless of how you feel. We can never overcome jealousy if we think only of our feelings.

One of the most helpful things we can do is focus on what the Lord is doing in our own life. This brings us back to the path He’s chosen for us. God has our best in mind, but it may be that we’re missing His blessings because our mind is elsewhere. The more we delight ourselves in Him (Psalm 37:4), the more our desires will align with what He wants for us.

“It Is the Lord!”

Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!" JOHN 20:28

“Jesus said to her, ‘Give Me a drink’ ” (John 4:7). How many of us are expecting Jesus Christ to quench our thirst when we should be satisfying Him! We should be pouring out our lives, investing our total beings, not drawing on Him to satisfy us. “You shall be witnesses to Me…” (Acts 1:8). That means lives of pure, uncompromising, and unrestrained devotion to the Lord Jesus, which will be satisfying to Him wherever He may send us.

Beware of anything that competes with your loyalty to Jesus Christ. The greatest competitor of true devotion to Jesus is the service we do for Him. It is easier to serve than to pour out our lives completely for Him. The goal of the call of God is His satisfaction, not simply that we should do something for Him. We are not sent to do battle for God, but to be used by God in His battles. Are we more devoted to service than we are to Jesus Christ Himself? From My Utmost for His Highest Updated Edition

Bible in One Year: Genesis 43-45; Matthew 12:24-50

WISDOM FROM OSWALD CHAMBERS

The great point of Abraham’s faith in God was that he was prepared to do anything for God.

from Not Knowing Whither
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 17 Jan 2020, 12:23 am

Christian Teachers Killed

Al-Shabab rebels pose an ongoing threat to many living close to the Somali border.
Photo: Voice of America
Three Christian teachers were killed when suspected Al-Shabab terrorists attacked the town of Kamuthe in eastern Kenya during the early morning of January 13th. The teachers of a residential school were asleep in their staff housing when their room was raided. According to a surviving teacher who fled out the window, the local Somali Muslim teachers were separated from the non-locals, whom they presumed were Christians. One of the attackers reportedly said, "We cannot allow infidels to teach our children," and then the three Christian men were shot to death.
According to some reports, the attackers specifically left female staff alone. The names of the three slain men were not initially released for fear of retribution, but all of them had attended a local church since coming to the area at the beginning of the school year. One man was injured in the attack and another teacher, a Muslim, was kidnapped.
As part of the raid, the militants also burned a local police port and seriously damaged a telecommunications mast in the town. Following the incident, all non-local teachers have been withdrawn from the area and the school has been closed. Almost 100 other schools along the border with Somalia are presently operating with just a headmaster and no teacher because of the imminent danger. Since the beginning of December, violence has escalated, particularly against those who are not easily identified as Somali Muslims.
Lift up the families, friends and co-workers of these slain believers in your prayers. Also remember the students of this school, and others located along the border, who are facing fear and uncertainty -- including the children not able to receive the education they need because of the ongoing violence. May the terrorists responsible for this most recent attack be held accountable for their actions. Pray that Kenya's governing authorities will be able to 'stem the flow' of militants entering into the country with the intent of attacking innocent civilians.
Women Imprisoned for Collecting Offerings

The pastor of a house church in China's Hubei province, along with two other women from the church, are facing charges of fraud because they collected offering money for their church. Officials claim that the church is illegal and its pastor does not have a legal ordination; therefore, they allege the money was collected fraudulently. The pastor, Hao Zhiwei, could face more than 10 years in prison if convicted.
The church is located in the city of Ezhou and has been ministering to the people of the community for 18 years. They were recently meeting in the same building as one of the official Three-Self Churches. Pastor Hao's husband died of cancer in 2018, and she has since been raising their two children on her own. All three women are being held without parole. For more details on the persecution of Christians in China, visit our country report.

Pray for the three arrested Christian women as they face these charges. Ask the Lord to also minister to Pastor Hao's children during this time away from their mother, as well as the members of the house church. May those responsible for the charges realize the harshness of their actions and take necessary steps to amend them. Despite the overall opposition of officials against Christianity, may believers in China continue reaching out with the Gospel of Christ.

SYRIA: Christians Blocked from Refugee Camps

Christians who have fled war-ravaged areas of Syria are facing continued persecution while trying to seek refuge in camps set up in Jordan, Lebanon and elsewhere. A substantial number of them are being blocked by United Nations officials when attempting to enter the camps because the majority of UN officials working in these countries are Muslims. Subsequently, many of the rejected refugees are being forced to live in hiding elsewhere, risking the danger of deportation and/or possible death if found.
As few as one percent of the overall refugees sponsored by other countries are Christian because the applications of those from religious minority groups have been blocked by the Muslim officials responsible for screening them. Former Anglican archbishop, George Carey, is suing the British Home Office, claiming that Britain is complicit in this discrimination. A brief video clip providing further details on the refugee crisis can be viewed here.
Despite the dangerous conditions, other refugees who have been forced from their homes in Syria are finding faith in Christ! Greg Musselman travelled to Lebanon and Jordan where he met many new believers. You can view this informative documentary, featuring a few of these wonderful testimonies.

Syria: War Opens Hearts to the Gospel

Download here Syria: War Opens Hearts to the Gospel In the midst of the war and violence, and consequently bei...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 15 Jan 2020, 10:31 pm

keith hobkirk totallylovedbygod59 
DR WILLIE WHITE

For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also. 
What is faith? Hebrews 11:1 defines faith as is the [a]substance of things hoped for, the [b]evidence of things not seen. 2 For by it the elders obtained a good testimony. It is our faith that causes all believers to believe that God created and sustains both the seen and unseen of this world. It is our faith that we accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior who died on the cross at Calvary atoning the sins of the world and through this faith we are saved. 
Therefore, the evidence of faith is in our works such as witnessing Christ the world over. It is our faith that we provide a need to our fellow man; it is our faith that we love all just as God loved us when we didn’t love Him in return. 
We show the world our faith through our works. 

A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . .
Focus your attention on the joy of salvation rather than the difficulty of the trial. 

THE CLEANSING    
"This shall be the ritual (Law) for a leper for the day of his cleansing: he shall be brought to the priest. The priest shall go out of the camp. The priest shall examine him, and indeed, if the leprosy is healed in the leper, then the priest shall command to take for him who is to be cleansed two living and clean birds, cedar wood, scarlet, and hyssop. And the priest shall command that one of the birds be killed in an earthen vessel over running water. And he shall take the living bird, along with the cedar wood and the scarlet and the hyssop, and dip them together with the living bird in the blood of the bird that was killed over the running water. He then shall sprinkle it seven times on him who is to be cleansed from the leprosy, and shall pronounce him clean and set the live bird (pigeon or turtledove) free."[Leviticus (Vayikra) 14.. 2 - 7 Tanakh, Torah] 

This is the prescribed offering on the day when a leper is cleansed. One bird is sacrificed over running water, then the priest would dip the second bird in the water and blood of the bird that was slain. Then, the priest would sprinkle the leper seven times with that blood and water. 

Centuries later, the messenger of the Prophet Elisha told Naaman to dip himself seven times in the Jordan River. "Go and wash seven times in the Jordan, and your flesh shall be restored and you shall be clean." [2Kings (Melakhim Bet) 5. 10 Tanakh, Nevi’im] Reluctant, then determinedly Naaman,"went down and immersed (dipped) himself seven times in the Jordan, as the man of GOD had bidden; and his flesh became like the flesh of a little child, and he was clean." [2 Kings (Melakhim Bet) 5. 14 Tanakh, Nevi’im]  

There are numerous similarity to the Law in Leviticus and the healing of Naaman. The analogous are: the leper, the running water, dipping seven times, one life given for another, and healing (freedom). Y’SHUA died once for all — past and present and future. "For the death that HE died, HEdied to sin once for all." [Romans 6. 10] 

The LIFE that was given for another happened many years later. MESSIAHY’SHUA was that sacrifice. HE came to the same River Jordan (running water)and was baptized by John the Baptizer, a priest of the line of Aaron. John dipped the SACRIFICE in the running waters, which is symbolic of MESSIAH’S sacrifice. Thus John the priest symbolically performed the sacrifice in the running waters where the leper, Naaman, centuries before had been cleansed and healed. Similarly, the second bird was saved because of the first. 

John baptized (dipped) multitudes in the same waters. And, just as the second fowl was saved by being dipped in the water and blood of the first, so all who are baptized for the forgiveness of sins as they were spiritual lepers. "As many of us as were baptized into CHRIST JESUS were baptized into HIS death. Therefore we were buried with HIM through baptism into death, that just as CHRIST was raised from the dead by the glory of the FATHER, even so we also should walk in newness of life." [Romans 6. 3 - 4] "Buried with HIM in baptism, in which you also were raised with HIM through faith in the working of GOD." [Colossians 2. 12] 

"If we walk in the light as HE is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of JESUS CHRIST HIS SON cleanses us from all sin." [1 John 1. 7] We all come as lepers, unclean, cursed and outcast. The sacrifice for the our curse was completely paid in full and we are now blessed and we can stand clean before GOD because of the cleansing power the MESSIAH paid. "For on that day atonement shall be made for you by the priest, to cleanse you from all your sins, that you may be clean before the LORD." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 16. 30 Tanakh, Torah] The LORD Y’SHUAha’MASHIACH is our PERFECT ATONEMENT, our GREATER HIGH PRIEST. 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel!
”Eem eshkakhech Yerushalayim - If I forget you, O Jerusalem, let my right hand wither.” Psalms 137:5
I praise and thank YOU, ALMIGHTY ONE, GREAT GOD OF HEAVEN for YOU comfort and delight my soul. YOU are my ROCK and my REFUGE, YOU are my HOPE & DELIGHT, the ONE in whom I place my trust. 
 Put together all the tenderest love you know of, the deepest you have ever felt, and the strongest that has ever been poured out upon you, and heap upon it all the love of all the loving human hearts in the world, and then multiply it by infinity, and you will begin, perhaps, to have some faint glimpse of what the love of GOD is.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 14 Jan 2020, 10:22 pm

SERMON SERIES THE NIGHT WATCHES BY JOHN MACDUFF
Sermon series
The Night watches by John Macduff.. short but wonderful
The glory of God
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=116161712210

The holiness of God
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=225161624535

The Immutability of God

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=225161614461

The justice of God
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=225161626307
Special devotion
Charles spurgeon

The Praying Believer

Let us lift up our hearts and our handsto God in heaven.Lamentations 3:41

The act of prayer teaches us our unworthiness, which is a very salutary lesson for proud people like us. If God gave us favors without constraining us to pray for them, we would never know how poor we are, but a true prayer is an inventory of wants, a catalog of necessities, a revelation of hidden poverty.

While prayer is an application to divine wealth, it is also a confession of human emptiness. The most healthy state of a Christian is always to be empty of self and constantly depending upon the Lord for provision; to be consistently poor in self and rich in Jesus; to be weak as water personally, but mighty through God to do great exploits. This is where prayer comes in, because while it adores God, it puts the creature where it should be--in the dust.

Prayer is in itself, apart from the answer that it brings, a great benefit to the Christian. As the runner gains strength for the race by daily exercise, so for the great race of life we acquire energy by the holy exercise of prayer. Prayer thins the feathers of God's young eaglets, so that they can learn to soar above the clouds. Prayer readies God's warriors and sends them out to combat with their sinews braced and their muscles firm. The praying believer comes out of his closet, even as the sun rises from the chambers of the east, rejoicing like an athlete about to race. Prayer is the uplifted hand of Moses that defeats the Amalekites more than the sword of Joshua; it is the arrow shot from the prophet' s chamber announcing defeat to the Syrians. Prayer equips human weakness with divine strength, turns human folly into heavenly wisdom, and gives the peace of God to troubled souls.

We do not know what prayer cannot do! We thank You, great God, for the mercy-seat, a wonderful evidence of your marvelous loving-kindness. Help us to use it properly throughout this day!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 14 Jan 2020, 10:17 pm

3BATTLE STATIONS PLEASE PRAY AND SHARE
. Posted by:"keith hobkirk" totallylovedbygod59

Please remember to pray for China on January 25th, it is our National day of prayer for China called China Cry, please use these requests and get your church and social media groups involved. Please pray for as long as the Lord leads. Please stand with us, if you will pray as a church or on your own, please let me knowIRemember to share these requests and please print them out
Specific prayer requests for our little church
Continue to pray for our Pastor, wife and three young seminary students helping us
Continue to pray for unity amongst church co-workers, for unity in purpose
Please pray for revival amongst the small number of men, and that many more would come to the church
Please pray for many more young people to come to the church
Please pray for many new believers that they would grow up into mature disciples
Please pray for the children as they have to withstand atheist teaching in school and society
Many people in the church need a real touch of the spirit, please pray that Jesus would have the pre-eminence in the church
Please pray for our services
Sunday at 8:30amPrayer meeting Thursday 7:30pmCo workers training Wednesday eveningHouse groups Friday evening
Please pray for us that we would grow not just in size, but in maturity.
There are only two true couples in the church, who are saved and committed to the church, please pray for the husbands of many sisters to come to faith
Please pray that everyone knows Christ and is able to make him known
Please pray for the following to come to salvation H, F , F and her mum. Please pray for the salvation of Helen's parents and our daughter
Our vision this year is to increase the church by 51%, please pray that this not only happens in our church but in every church in China
General prayer requests for China
Pray that the church would not only withstand thus current persecution, but would flourish through it. More regulations come into action on 1st Feb stating that all churches must advocate CCP teaching
Please pray for a move of God that nothing is able to hold back
Millions of people are being saved every year, it is estimated that between 10-50 thousand people are saved every day, please pray that all these would be provided with good solid bible teaching
Although millions have been reached, millions are still un reached. Please Pray that everyone in China would have the chance to hear and respond to the gospel
Please pray for the Chinese communities outside China, that they would respond to the gospel
Please pray for protection of the chinese church, persecution is ongoing and severe
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 14 Jan 2020, 10:10 pm

GEMS by "keith hobkirk" totallylovedbygod59

DAILY PRAYER
Lord we Thank and Praise you for all you do each day to guide, protect, provide, and answer every petition as they make their needs, wants, and the desires of their hearts known to you.

Lord please bless, keep, guide, and provide each person this message reaches. Throughout each day, bless them with perfect health, healing, and the abundant supply to fulfill all they need, want or desire.  Keep each of them safe and secure, no matter the weather, temperatures, or other circumstances that should try to cause their body, mind or our spirits to be tried and tested! Guide each of them as they pray, ask, and require. (2 Corinthians 5:18-21; Ephesians 6:10-20 ; Luke 1:1-4; Luke 18:1-8 ; Colossians 1:9-23; Romans 8:26-30)

Dear Lord in sharing the words of prayers and words of wisdom from history, I hope to encourage all my readers of these messages, to show that we are not experiencing anything that others have not, and to show that you always provide. Let the readers also reflect on the time and circumstances of these prayers and words of wisdom, so they may draw strength and insight from them.

God knows us through and through. Not the most secret thought, which we most hide from ourselves, is hidden from him. As then we come to know ourselves through and through, we come to see ourselves more as God sees us, and then we catch some little glimpse of his designs with us, how each ordering of his providence, each check to our desires, each failure of our hopes, is just fitted for us, and for something in our own spiritual state, which others know not of, and which, till then, we knew not. Until we come to this knowledge, we must take all in faith, believing, though we know not, the goodness of God toward us.

TODAYS DEVOTIONS

(It is not my intent to be a salesperson, just send uplifting and encouraging devotions, so all links I remove, but items that are in bold print, usually were linked, the attached PDF still has hot links or you can follow the link at the bottom to the devotion online)

In everything, therefore, treat people the same way you want them to treat you, for this is the Law and the Prophets. (Matthew 7:12 NASB)

Matthew 7:12, known as The Golden Rule, rolls off the tongue like water off a duck’s back and has long been known as the “standard” for how to treat others the way God intended for lasting, healthy relationships. So why is it so hard to do? When someone is kind to you, it’s easy to be kind back. But let’s be real – when someone is unkind to you, is your first inclination to be kind back to them? Hence the tension of The Golden Rule! But God says do it anyway!

God designed us to need Him so that we might seek Him, and that means daily and in all relationships. I don’t know about you, but I need Him desperately when someone wrongs me and I am left to respond the way I want to be treated. It’s not natural for me to not want to defend or say something I might regret later. I need God to love them through me when I might not feel like loving them myself. God knows our struggle. Let Him work… let Him love others through you! Don’t allow the Golden Rule to just become a verse to memorize, but let it be transformative in your life as God is allowed to live it out in you.

Tangible Takeaway:

You would think this would be the easiest Tangible Takeaway yet, but if The Golden Rule were easy to follow, we would all already be treating each other as we want to be treated. It’s just not that easy because we’re humans, and humans are very hard on humans! So here are some helpful tips:

- Ask God to help you see ALL humans through His lens. (He loves them ALL)/
- Put your feet in their shoes (and meet them where THEY are, not where you might want or wish them to be).
- Give grace! Absolutely none of us deserve it, but ALL of us are freely given it because of Jesus, so pass it on!
- Be you. Pray. Jesus is your model. If some reject you, well, you’re in good company. They rejected Him too – all the way to the cross where He demonstrated His unfathomable love for mankind.

We were created for relationships. God says that our love for Him should be reflected in our love for others, so how do we do that? In this series, you'll find tangible takeaways of hope and encouragement to keep Christ at the center of every relationship. With encouraging devotions, empowering Scriptures, and practical steps, We're Still In This will help you love those around you as God has loved you.

MILES MCKEE

The Wednesday Word

Yahweh Walks on Water

D.G. Miles McKee

Matthew 14:22-33

Jesus had just fed 5000 people, and now it was time for Him to get alone and pray. He, therefore, sent the disciples away in the boat but when the disciples were in the middle of the lake, the wind picked up. The waves got higher. This was more than a squall for the boat was being beaten (v 24, lit. tortured, tormented). Fierce as this night at sea was, it is not the wind, not the waves, not the storm that frightened the disciples.. It’s Jesus. The disciples are afraid when Jesus shows up.

Jesus’ walking over the sea is filled with a meaning that we miss if we don’t understand the mentality of the people of Jesus’ day. In their minds, the sea was the manifestation of death. The sea was that which swallows. It was perhaps even a demonic power. So, when Jesus walked on water, He was not only showing His control over creation; He was also showing His power over death. Jesus was treading under His foot the ancient serpent (see Gen. 3:15). But the disciples didn’t know that it was Jesus who was walking towards them.
So, put yourself in their shoes. You have left Jesus up on the mountain and have been struggling to row the boat across the sea for hours. You are tired, wet, and frustrated. Now, around 3 AM, a figure comes strolling towards you over the sea, death, and the dreadful serpent.

They cry out in fear (verse 26) believing Jesus to be a ghost, an apparition, perhaps even the Lord of death himself. But Jesus calls them and preaches the gospel to them. Preaches the gospel? Yes! He says, “ It is I” (verse 27). He, Jesus, is the gospel.

In English, we, unfortunately, lose the most important thing Jesus says here. Jesus isn’t just saying, “It’s Me.” He is saying, “I am.” Remember when Moses asked for God’s name (Exodus 3:14-15), God responded, “I am who I am.” God gives Himself the name Yahweh. Later, God will define what Yahweh means, “A God merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness” (Exodus 34:6). Jesus is taking the divine name, Yahweh, and applying it to Himself.

Peter pipes up, and we must dismiss a common belief about Peter in this text. Peter walking on water is not an act of faith. Peter’s request to walk out to Jesus comes from Peter doubting Jesus’ words. “Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water” (verse 28).

It is absurd that Peter makes this demand. Here is Peter doubting Yahweh manifest in the flesh. He questions the Creator of heaven and earth. He is challenging the God who answered Job saying, “Where were you when I laid the foundation of the world? Do you keep the sun rising and setting? Did you tell the waters, ‘You can come this far’? Have you been to the source of the sea? Have you walked in the recesses of the deep?” (see Job 38:4-18).

But does Jesus scold Peter for his doubt? No! Jesus graciously tells Peter, “Come.”  At that word, Peter gets out of the boat, and he too walks on the sea, death and the serpent. Peter isn’t enabled to walk on the sea because of his faith. Peter walked on water because of the word of Jesus, “Come.” That one word carried Peter from the boat, across the water, toward Jesus.

Notice what causes Peter to sink. He doesn’t fear the storm, the waves, or his distance from the boat. He fears what is least threatening to him – the wind (Matthew 14:30).

The same happens to us when we lose our focus on Jesus. If we focus on our circumstances or anything that isn’t Jesus, we sink like a stone.

And that´s the Gospel Truth!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 13 Jan 2020, 6:21 pm

LET JESUS BE YOUR EVERYTHING

David Wilkerson (1931- 2011)
September 11, 2019

The Lord desires intimacy with his dear children. He longs to be shut up 
alone with the love of his heart. “When you pray, go into your room, and 
when
you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; 
and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly” (Matthew 6:6).

Unbelievers long to see a genuine example of Christ’s servant-heart in 
those who call themselves Christians. Too much of religion today 
condones sin with
words such as brotherhood, love, and unity while forsaking real 
holiness. In contrast, believers who spend time “in the secret place” 
with him rise up
and present an uncompromising testimony to a hungry, waiting world.

The name of Jesus is being profaned in the world today, especially in 
America. Roman soldiers mocked him by putting a crown of thorns on his 
head, but
this nation now mocks him with more sophistication.

Yet, Jesus also suffers rejection from many who claim to want him the 
most: Christians! Ask anyone calling himself a Christian these 
questions: “Do you
feel your need of Jesus? Do you desire to know him better?” Nearly all 
of them would answer in the affirmative. But many love the praises of 
men and the
acquisition of material things above all else. The Word of God says, “If 
anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him” (1 John 2:15).

All who desire to know Jesus can certainly do so. The Word of God says, 
“You will seek the Lord your God, and you will find Him if you seek Him 
with all
your heart and with all your soul” (Deuteronomy 4:29). Jesus longs to 
spend time alone with you, so don’t become so wrapped up in doing good 
that you lose
touch with him. He is your righteousness, your light, your joy, your 
peace, your salvation — so let him truly be your everything.

KAREN LESTER

DAILY PRAYER

Lord please bless, keep, guide, and provide each person this message reaches. Throughout each day, bless them with perfect health, healing, and the abundant supply to fulfill all they need, want or desire.  Keep each of them safe and secure, no matter the weather, temperatures, or other circumstances that should try to cause their body, mind or our spirits to be tried and tested! Guide each of them as they pray, ask, and require. (2 Corinthians 5:18-21; Ephesians 6:10-20 ; Luke 1:1-4; Luke 18:1-8 ; Colossians 1:9-23; Romans 8:26-30)

TODAYS DEVOTIONS

Having gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, let us use them: if prophecy, in proportion to our faith; if service, in our serving; the one who teaches, in his teaching; the one who exhorts, in his exhortation; the one who contributes, in generosity; the one who leads, with zeal; the one who does acts of mercy, with cheerfulness.  (Romans 12:6-8 ESV)

In Scripture, we read about the life of two very different sisters who had one very important thing in common – their love for Jesus. Their names were Mary and Martha. Martha was the older sister of Mary, overtly identifying herself as having a superior gift of hospitality, who paid scrupulous attention to detail, with a desire to please and a need to serve. Luke 10:38 (ESV) reveals to us the gift of hospitality: “Now as they went on their way, Jesus entered a village. And a woman named Martha welcomed him into their house.” In Martha’s desperate need to please, prepare, serve, and be hospitable, she let distraction become the focus of the day. Preparation was the focus for Martha. Luke 10:40 (NASB) says, “But Martha was distracted with all her preparations…”

Mary’s disposition on the other hand, was carefree, easygoing, and led by her heart. When Jesus and His disciples came for a visit, how does Mary respond? Luke 10:29 (ESV) says, “And she had a sister called Mary, who sat at the Lord’s feet and listened to His teaching.” Mary’s focus was on one person and one person only: Jesus. Mary did not think of the traditions of the day with regard to hospitality or preparation because Jesus had entered her home. He and He alone captured her heart.

This dynamic between sisters caused a bit of turmoil to which Jesus replies in Luke 10:41-42 (NASB), “But the Lord answered and said to her, ‘Martha, Martha, you are worried and bothered about so many things; but only one thing is necessary, for Mary has chosen the good part, which shall not be taken away from her.’“ Notice Jesus did not say, “Martha, be like Mary.” He said, “Mary has chosen what is better.” This relationship model is for us to reflect upon as we celebrate our differences “according to the grace given to us.”

Tangible Takeaway:
Instead of viewing differences in relationships as a negative, how can you celebrate them as the gifts Christ has uniquely given?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 06 Jan 2020, 1:20 pm

Fri Jan 3, 2020 3:05 pm (PST) .:"keith hobkirk" totallylovedbygod59

A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . .
He is a free man who remembers; and is free because he remembers.

FIRSTBORN OF EVERY CREATURE
"HE (MESSIAH  YESHUA) is the IMAGE of the invisible GOD, the FIRSTBORN over all creation."  [Colossians  1. 15]
"I will appoint HIM first- born, highest of the kings of the earth."  [Psalms (Tehillym ) 89. 27 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  "Let MEtell of the decree; the LORD said to ME — YOU are MY SON, I have FATHERED YOU this day." [Psalms  (Tehillym)  2.7 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  This psalm is talking about YESHUA ha’MASHIACH.   It could not have been referring to King David, as some have suggested, because David was the eighth born son of Jesse. [1 Samuel/ Shemuel Alef 17. 12 - 14]

The majority, if not all cults claim that the LORD JESUS CHRIST  was not eternal, but merely the first created being — perhaps an Angel, before becoming a MAN.   However, the verse does not say HE was the "first  created of every creature"  but " the first- born of every creature (creation) ." The next verse says that "by  HIM were all things created."  [Colossians  1. 16]   JESUS was not created (fashioned,  bent, shaped,  produced,  made), for HE HIMSELF, was and is the OMNISCIENT, OMNIPRESENT, OMNIPOTENT CREATOR. "All things were made by HIM; and without HIM was not anything made that was made." [ John 1. 3]

The MESSIAH, YESHUA is born of GOD, HE was not made but was the "ONLY- BEGOTTEN SON  OF GOD."  [John 3. 16]  The Hebrew word " yachiyd"  and the Greek word " monogenes"  means the same — only, brought  forth, unique,  one-of-a- kind,not to be replaced..  "No man has seen GOD at any time. The ONLY BEGOTTEN  SON, WHO is in the bosom of the FATHER, HE has declared HIM." [John  3. 16; Hebrews  11. 17]   The DEVOTED HEAVENLY  FATHER is omnipresent - though invisible, inaudible, inaccessible to the physical senses.  The ETERNALLY- EXISTING SON  is the "IMAGE" ; of the invisible FATHER, the ONE WHO declares, reveals, and embodies HIS essence and personification.   Although HE is always" in the bosom of the FATHER,"  yet HE is eternally also "the brightness of HIS glory, and the EXPRESS (precise, exact) IMAGE  of HIS PERSON."  [Hebrews 1. 3]   The LORD JESUS  is the UNCHANGING- LIVING WORD,  WHO was" in the beginning with GOD" [John  1. 2], and WHO always " was GOD." [John  1. 1]

Thus, the phrase, " FIRSTBORN of every creature"  can be literally translated as "BEGOTTEN before all creation."  The eternal inter-relationship of the PERSONS OF THE GODHEAD is beyond human comprehension in its fullness; the best terminology human language can use to describe it are "SON"  and " BEGOTTEN. "  The LORD YESHUA ha&# 39;MASHIACH, "the WORD made flesh" — is the ONLY-BEGOTTEN, ETERNAL SON OF THE FATHER, forever shining forth as THEIMAGE of the otherwise INVISIBLE  GOD.  As the firstborn has preeminence over his siblings, MESSIAH, the ROCK OFAGES, has the preeminence over all creation; " and HE is the head of the body, the church, WHO is the beginning, the FIRSTBORN from  the dead, that in all things HE may have the preeminence ( supremacy,  superiority,  incomparable, dominion,  primary). " [Colossian s 1. 18]   How wondrous it is to know that we are HIS body.

Sha'alu ( Pray) for the Shalom (Peace)  of Jerusalem  and all of Israel!
Redeem Israel , O ELOHIYM, out of all their troubles!
Rather than listen to the wind of our soul, we should seek the wind of GOD and release control to HIM. [John 3:7-8] Our words will never be enough for us. They will never answer all our questions, provide the best purpose and direction for us, or give us peace from all our mistakes.  We need to be born from above by the wind of the UPRIGHT ONE. We must love. adore, worship, follow HIM with our entire being. We need to seek the LORD, not upon the setting sun but from the first glimmer of dawn. And we need to know that if we seek HIM with all our heart, we will find HIM. [Jeremiah 29:13] Don’t miss the RISEN SON.
Coffee Break
"Do The Time"
"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;  A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace."  Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
There is a time for everything.  What time are you in?  Are you in a time to hold on?  Hold on to your faith, hold on to your profession, hold on to that broken relationship, hold on to your confidence in the Lord?  Then hold on.  Are you in a time to let go?  Then let go of that which you should let go of.  Let go of grief, let go of fear, let go of anxiety, let go of unforgiveness, let go of what the Lord is telling you to let go of.  Are you in a time to go forth?  To go forth in your ministry, to go forth in that career opportunity, to go forth with that relationship, to go forth with the plan?  Then go forth.  Are you in a time to be still?  Then be still and don't move, wait.  Are you in a time to stand?  To stand on a promise from the Lord, to stand for a need, to stand in faith for restoration, to stand for your healing, etc.?  Then stand.  Are you in a time to rest?  Rest from struggling, rest from trying to make it happen, rest from confusion and questioning?  Then rest. 
Whatever time you are in, it will require action on your part.  You are going to have to do the standing, the letting go, the holding on, the reframing, the moving on, the remaining unmovable, the anchoring in faith, the time of waiting, etc. 
Find out what time/season you are in.  Seek the Lord about it.  Then as you "do"  that "time"  rest assured that the Lord will be there with you.  He will give you grace, strength, guidance, wisdom and everything else you need. 
Have a great day.  Whatever the time that you are in requires, do it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 02 Jan 2020, 1:38 am

We start a new year of praying for the following peoples in china 
Han chinese hainanese
https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/12053/CH

han chinese cantonese

https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/12057/CH

han chinese dan
https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/18473/CH

han chinese gan
https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/18474/CH
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 30 Dec 2019, 1:15 pm

CHINA CRY PRAYER FOR 2020 by "keith hobkirk" totallylovedbygod59
Dear Friend,
The Lord has led me to do these, I hope they are useful. Please use them.
Please also take part in the days of prayer we have for China, there will be three this year.
Chinese New Year 25th January

Summer prayer  1st July

National Day 1st October

Please get your church/prayer group involved. Detailed prayer requests will be sent out nearer the time. To pray effectively for China, you need to access the Prayercast and Joshua project websites. You need to subscribe to Open Doors or Voice of the Martyrs and you need to purchase the books Operation World and Operation China.

Although we pray every day we cannot work alone - it needs an army
Are you prepared to be part of that army?, if you are please let me know by replying to this email, stating whether you or your church are willing to join in
If you can pray for a few minutes that is great; we call these days of prayer
CHINA CRY
Please join us for a few minutes. Pastors please print the requests out, make known that these three days are specific for China.
Please forward the details to all groups especially Facebook, Ning, Yahoo and Google groups
We are serious about prayer. This is a long term commitment.
please prayerfully consider your response. Please let me know if you are going to join us by emailing me at keitherichobkirk@hotmail.com
Please use these requests to pray for your church/yourself:

SUNDAY
PREACHING AND PENITENCE
For the preaching of the word, that it would save souls and transform lives Hebrews 4:12-13.
That the word would cause repentance to many people: 2 Cor 7:8-10

MONDAY
PERSONAL
That there would be deep love between all the believers: John 13:34-35
That this love would be heartfelt and compassionate: Colossians 3:12-14

TUESDAY
POTENTIAL
Pray for all our young people that they would become the leaders of the future like Timothy and Joshua. Pray for our children earnestly: Deut ch 6.
For every person in church, to be used of God to their fullest: Ephesians 1:15-23

WEDNESDAY
PURITY
That all believers would be instruments of holiness and be ready for the master's use: Psalm 24 1 Thess 4:8

That each believer would be like their Saviour in everything they say and do: 1 Peter 1:13-18
THURSDAY
PRAYER AND PURSUE
Please pray that everyone would have a thankful heart, be constant in prayer and studying the scriptures: 1 Thess 5:16-18, Colossians 4:2, 2 Timothy 2:15, Acts 17:10-11.
That each believer would pursue God and Him alone: Philippians 3:8-14.

FRIDAY
POTENCY AND POWER
That as your church reaches out both individually and corporately, God would lead you to people who hearts are prepared: Acts 8:26-40.
That your church would have a move of God which would shake it and also the community around it, like at Philippi: Acts 16.

SATURDAY
PROTECTION AND PROVISION
Pray that the fiery trials and persecutions we go through would perfect our faith: Jude 24-25 1 Peter 4:12
For God to meet all his people's needs out of his own riches: Philippians 4:19

SCRIPTURE MEDITATIONS
PSALM 23
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=11410185164

PROVERBS 4
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=22101158402

BOOK OF NEHEMIAH
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=712141754594

BOOK OF MICAH
The book Micah

The book Micah
Scripture Meditations | Grace Audio Treasures
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 26 Dec 2019, 11:41 pm

:"keith hobkirk" totallylovedbygod59

Three rules for a happy marriage

(J.C. Ryle, "The Gospel of Mark" 1857)

Of all relationships of life, none ought to be regarded with such reverence and none taken in hand so cautiously, as the relationship of husband and wife. 

In no relationship is so much earthly happiness to be found, if it is entered upon discreetly, advisedly, and in the fear of God. In none is so much misery seen to follow, if it is taken in hand unadvisedly, lightly, wantonly, and without thought. 

From no step in life does so much benefit come to the soul, if people marry "in the Lord." From none does the soul take so much harm, if imagination, passion, or any mere worldly motive is the only cause which produce the union. 

There is, unhappily, only too much necessity for impressing these truths upon people. It is a mournful fact, that few steps in life are generally taken with so much levity, self-will, and forgetfulness of God, as marriage. Few are the young couples who think of inviting Christ to their wedding! 

It is a mournful fact that unhappy marriages are one great cause of the misery and sorrow of which there is so much in the world. People find out too late that they have made a mistake, and go in bitterness all their days. 

Happy are they, who in the matter of marriage observe three rules: 

The first is to marry only in the Lord, and after prayer for God's approval and blessing. 

The second is not to expect too much from their partners, and to remember that marriage is, after all, the union of two sinners, and not of two angels. 

The third rule is to strive first and foremost for one another' s sanctification. The more holy married people are, the happier they are.

ELDER SAINTS
“Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints…Psalm 116:15.”
Genesis Chapter 5 lists the genealogy and death of the Patriarchs. Chapters 6, 7 and 8 deal with the events connected with the flood.  Genesis 6:5 says God saw the wickedness in man. 
A Saint of God serves the Lord all his life, but one day he does go to his reward.  It's the desire of every Saint to do the very best he can in all areas of life. At the end of a saint’s life, he knows he will go to his reward in Heaven. But what about those left behind?
It's easy to depend on older Saints in Church and in our Community. They take the leadership, they take the hard jobs.   It's easy to just leave it up to them, but one day they too will go to their reward.  The Patriarchs went on to their reward too and were often mentioned by those left behind. But did they learn any lessons from them while they were here? Oh how many people say to themselves when a Saint of God is called home how they wished they had spent more time listening to them and modeling their lives after them.  But once they are gone, it's too late.
Look around you at Church, that older sister or brother that's serving so well will one day go to their reward. Hopefully, it will be many years before that happens. While you have the chance, talk to them.  Listen to them as they talk about serving Christ.  Learn from them as they recount their life stories of overcoming strife, pain, disaster and troubles.
There's much to be learned from the elder Saints in our Churches.  Then, when it's your turn, look around you and see if there isn't some young Christian around just as eager as you were to learn more of the deeper things of God.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 24 Dec 2019, 7:43 pm

YOUR CHOICE

And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins... Matthew 1:21.

There were about 10 babies in church Sunday morning, each one very special; each one different.  I get lost in thinking about how AWESOME GOD is.  We can tell each child by their features.  Their voice is different, their skin is different and all are precious in HIS sight.  One of those children may fill a pulpit one day.  They say that the first 2 years are the time when they absorb so much knowledge.  One thing about it, they were in church where they belonged.  

A little tiny baby wrapped in swaddling clothes was our hope for the future..  The difference about JESUS dying and Lazarus coming back to life, Lazarus died again and JESUS did not; he arose and later went to heaven to live forever.  What a void there must have been in heaven while JESUS was down here on earth.  GOD surely provided for us in a mighty way.  GOD does not want anyone to perish, HE gave us a choice.  Many will accept, and many will not but all will kneel and confess one day.

We are so fortunate that we live in a country that we can go to our church and learn more about JESUS.  We can sing praises to GOD and give thanks for all HE does for us each and every day.  Friends, we only have an inkling as to what GOD orchestrates for things to fall into place for us.  GOD works in mysterious ways for sure.  We know it and we need HIM more each and every day.  The more we learn the more we appreciate just what the BIRTH OF JESUS meant to each and every one of us.  Blessed assurance, JESUS in mine!  Have a wonderful day.  GOD BLESS.  Love, Martha
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 18 Dec 2019, 10:12 pm

MATTHEW 1

23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a Son, and they shall call His name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

GOD IS WITH ME

It was nearly 700 years since Isaiah's prophecy, and the Jewish people were still waiting. Generation after generation passed and still God remained silent.

But now, God steps into human history in a new way, in the form of a man: Jesus, God's only Son, who came down to earth to dwell with us.

This was and IS the turning point of history! History revolves on this axis.. God the Son came down to earth in the form of a man, as fully God and yet fully man.

He had all the bodily functions we have, experienced all the emotions we do and yet was without any sin or fault.

To be living in Bible times and to have actually seen Jesus in the flesh, must have been incredible! Do you wonder what it was like? Did people realize who He was?

He lived a normal life for thirty years. HE was a carpenter in Nazareth. Can you imagine Jesus making something for you? It must have been the most beautiful piece of furniture ever made, perfect in every detail.

He walked around Nazareth; He went to the synagogue every Sabbath, as a faithful Jew. He lived thirty years in obscurity, and the three years He lived in public view changed the world forever.

In everything He did, there was perfection and now like that first Christmas, Jesus wants to come and live with you in your heart.

I hope this Christmas time, of all the people you receive into your home and all the presents you get, that you will receive Jesus as your Savior and Lord by faith alone and that you will be able to say: GOD IS WITH ME!Jesus is my Savior and My Lord!
God bless you
KK
SERMONS
HIS NAME IS WONDERFUL BY OUR PASTOR LUKE 1:26-38
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=1216181054557954

THE GIFTS OFF THE WISE MEN BY OUR PASTOR MATTHEW 2:1-12

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=21611356150

BLINDED BY BITTERNESS BY JIMMY LI RUTH 1:10-22
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=101719743165888

UNITY THROUGH HUMILITY BY JIMMY LI PHILIPPIANS 2:1-11

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=313132356593

CHARLES SPURGEON QUOTES
Pure Desire When a man has fifty different desires, his heart resembles a pool of water, which is spread over a marsh, breeding mist and pestilence; but when all his desires are brought into one channel, his heart becomes like a river of pure water, running along and fertilizing the fields.
True Love真正的爱It seems too costly for him who is the Prince of Life and Glory to let his fair limbs be tortured in agony; that the hands which carried mercies should be pierced with accursed nails; that the temples that were always clothed with love should have cruel thorns driven through them. It appears too much. Oh! Weep, Christian, and let our sorrow rise. Is not the price all but too great, that your beloved should for you resign himself?

Prayer祷告If anyone would ask me for a summation of the Christian religion, I would say, it is in that one word—"prayer. " If I would be asked, "What will take in the whole of the Christian experience?" I would answer, "Prayer. " A man must have been convinced of sin before he could pray; he must have had some hope that there was mercy for him before he could pray. In fact, all the Christian virtues are locked up in that word, prayer. If you tell me, that you are a person of prayer, then I will reply at once, "Sir, I have no doubt of the reality, as well as the sincerity, of your religion.

Our TearsOh ! It is a glorious fact, that prayers are noticed in heaven. The poor broken hearted sinner, going into their bedroom, bends their knee, but can only utter their mournful cry in the language of sighs and tears. Look! that groan has made all the harps of heaven thrill with music; that tear has, been caught by God, and put into a vase made especially for tears, to be perpetually preserved. The tearful praying Christian, whose distress prevents his words, will be clearly understood by the Most High.。

https://www1.cbn.com/kenneth-copeland-and-future-america

Kenneth Copeland and the Future of America

AMERICA IN 2020
At KCM’s Victory Campaign in November, 2019, Pastor Copeland spoke of what he sees ahead for America next year:

“Those politicians who refuse My call to unite and become the United States of America, and not just ‘America,’ those politicians who refuse to listen, those politicians who continue the pathway of hate, I will remove them from their place, and I will remove their influence from the record books. I will remove them from their place. I will remove their influence from the record books. I will remove their candle in their families. I will remove them from office and put somebody in there who will.”

“The LORD is revealing new visions this coming year that will be absolutely stunning. They will include insights, ideas and concepts that have never been heard of before. Joel 2:28-29 (and Acts 2:16-18) tells us, “It shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: and also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my Spirit. 2020 will be a year of great change. Wonderful and magnificent changes in the kingdom of God in the earth. Changes that will come because of insights, ideas and concepts directly from Jesus to His Church by His mighty Spirit. Glorious concepts of how His laws work; the laws governing increase and financial prosperity; the laws of the Spirit that release miracles and divine healings and manifestations of His Almighty power on the earth. New concepts of His love; His very person; for He is love. Insights into the true power and strength of His joy.”

“It will be days of political change, great victories and great defeats. For the spiritual enemies of God and His people shall be crushed—spirits, not flesh and blood. But there are those on both sides of the political divide who refuse to listen to The LORD Advocate General of the Church. Their dreams shall be dashed, their desires shall be wounded, and they will be removed from their offices and replaced, some by the ballot, some by tragedy, and some who in despair will quit and go do something else. ‘This is My country,’ saith The LORD Jesus.’ It was founded by people who love Me for the sole purpose of their love and desire to worship Me and to worship the Almighty God, and I will never forget that.’ Change. ‘2020—the year of change and manifested power,’ saith The LORD.”

THE PRAYER OF FAITH
Kenneth Copeland is known for his teachings on miraculous things that happen when we pray through faith. He says believes in the God of Exodus 34:10, who said, “Behold, I make a covenant: before all thy people I will do marvels, such as have not been done in all the earth, nor in any nation: and all the people among which thou art shall see the work of the LORD: for it is a terrible thing that I will do with thee.” Pastor Copeland says if we believe in faith, we should expect the personal presence of God, along with miraculous healings and miracles.

He also believes America is about to witness a great revival. He recently said, “I am totally convinced that this is a time of the Holy Spirit outpouring like we’ve never seen. We’re in the midst of the greatest thing that has believe the U.S. will ride the crest of this wave of manifestation of the Holy Spirit all the way to, and including the rebirth of this nation to where it will be known again as the nation that preaches the gospel to the world.”

LONG-LASTING LEGACY
Kenneth Copeland is known around the world for his Christian ministry. He’s an author, a speaker, a television minister, and also a recording artist and a pilot. One of his biggest desires is to see people live successful lives through Christ.

More than forty-five years ago, the Lord told Kenneth Copeland to preach the uncompromised Word of God on every available voice, proclaiming the truth of God’s Word and His unconditional love. He founded Kenneth Copeland Ministries in 1967. In 1973, they began printing “Believer’s Voice of Victory,” a weekly magazine with Christian articles. In 1979, Kenneth and his wife, Gloria, began broadcasting “Believer’s Voice of Victory” television show. Since then, the couple has established a ministry that serves in many facets, including a school of healing, prison ministry, conferences, books, audio and video teachings.

Over the years, Kenneth and Gloria have produced Bible-based teaching articles about faith, love, healing, prosperity, redemption, righteousness, the anointing and the principles of victorious Christian living. KCM has gone around the globe just to bring the good news that Jesus Is Lord, no matter where you are. It continues to be their privilege to preach the good news of Jesus Christ around the world on every available voice – from the weekday and Sunday Believer’s Voice of Victory broadcast to conventions and Victory Campaigns, to the Believer’s Voice of Victory magazine, to the internet. Today, the ministry has international offices in Canada, Europe, Australia, Africa, Asia, Colombia, Costa Rica, and the Ukraine. The ministry broadcasts on over 600 stations daily and is also available through pre-recorded Internet webcasts at www.kcm.org .

The mission of KCM and Eagle Mountain International Church is to teach Christians worldwide who they are in Christ Jesus and how to live a victorious life in their covenant rights and privileges. They are called to lead people to the place where they operate proficiently; to build an army of mature believers, bringing them from milk to meat, from religion to reality.

Kenneth Copeland Ministries was birthed out of “love for the people and a commitment to bring people the Word," states Copeland. "Our lives are totally wrapped up in ministering to the people. When we say, ‘We're here for you,’ we mean it to this point—everything we do, everything we preach, every broadcast we come on, everywhere we minister, everything we say and do is prayed, engineered, designed to minister to the people. God called us to take His message of love and faith to the whole world. We care about you and we want to help you find the answers you need in God's Word.”

Copeland looks forward to many more years of ministry. “People say, ‘Kenneth Copeland, when are you going to quit?’” he says. I don’t have time to quit. Oh how Satan would like for me and Pat [Robertson] to quit. You have to press and take advantage of 2 Corinthians 10:5, the weapons of our warfare are mighty. And those of us who have been in the ministry for 40, 50 years have to do this and have to continually cast that imagination down.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 17 Dec 2019, 10:54 pm

[size=16]First of all, I want to wish you all a happy Christmas and blessed 2020

Thanks for taking time to read and pass on these devotions, from now on the sermons will come in series, today we start a series on Malachi, some because of their length have to be spilt, I have done things in series so that people can be fed with the word of God. On the monthly battle stations, we will be having series also but this time short devotions and not full sermons. Remember that I have listened to all the sermons and have been blessed, so I am passing them onto you to feast and feed on

12 QUESTIONS

Happy New year everyone. Growth in grace is an ongoing thing: 2 Peter 3:18. 

Have you grown in grace this past year? It's time to examine your life: 2 Corinthians 13:5.

Here are 12 questions to ask ourselves.- Be honest with yourself and God

1. DO YOU LOVE GOD'S WORD MORE?

Psalm 119:97 – ‘O how love thy law! It is my meditation all the day.’

Do you have a passion for the word of God? I am not asking if you read it more. Has it become like honey to you? Every time you read it, does God speak directly to you? Can you say the same words above?

2.  DO YOU LOVE SPENDING TIME IN PRAYER?

Now here is a biggie! I struggle here, I must admit. One minute spent praying is worth a hundred doing anything else. Prayer is the Christian's vital breath; it is his lifeblood. We just talk to our heavenly Father. We talk to the ones we love.. Amen! If we love God, then we will spend more and more time with Him. How much time do we spend communing with God?

3. ARE YOU MORE INVOLVED IN SPIRITUAL WARFARE?

If you hadn't noticed, the Christian is a warrior. He/she is engaged in a desperate battle. In Ephesians 6, we are told to arm ourselves with spiritual weapons that will overcome the devil,etc. We need to be in hand to hand combat. The Roman soldiers whom Paul saw were always ready to fight. They obeyed their Commanding Officer and would go anywhere to fight for his cause. There is no let-up brothers and sisters; let's be engaged in warfare. Let's say like Paul at the end of his life.. I HAVE FOUGHT A GOOD FIGHT!!!

4. DO YOU LOVE GOD AND YOUR FELLOW BELIEVERS MORE AND MORE?

Jesus said the two greatest commandments were to love God and love your neighbour. Is God our first love or just one of many? This was the problem with the children of Israel. They loved God, but He was just one of many loves. He wants and demands your undiluted love. Do we also have pure love for our brethren, whoever they are? I am in China and can't understand much of what people say and likewise they also of me; but we love each other. There is a powerful and pure love between us. Do you show it to your fellow believers, not just in words but in actions?

5. DO YOU LOVE TO HEAR GOD'S VOICE?

Before Adam and Eve fell, they loved to hear God's voice. It is so sad to hear God's words in the garden.. God calls to them when they are hiding. This year when God speaks, let us not say  like Adam:. "I am afraid because of some sin," but like Samuel, who said: "Speak Lord for thy servant hears." When God speaks to us, may we have open ears and eager hearts. Jesus says “My sheep hear My voice and they love to hear it..” HOW SWEET IS THE VOICE OF GOD TO THE BELIEVER.. AMEN. HOW SWEET IS IT TO YOU MY FRIEND?

6. DO YOU SHARE THE GOSPEL MORE?

The Great Commission is to share the gospel with people in our locality. Some of us, like me, have been called to China. You may not be called to some far country. You may still live in the same neighborhood that you were born in, but the Commission remains the same. Go out and share the gospel! We are not to stay in our comfortable churches and expect people to come to us. Remember. what we do is a CO-MISSION, between you and God. It is God's powerfilling weak vessels like us.

7. DO YOU LOVE THE WORLD LESS?

1 John 2:15 –“ Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.” Do we obey this command? To obey this command we truly need to be loving Jesus more. In the words of the chorus:

TURN YOUR EYES OPEN JESUS

LOOK FULL IN HIS WONDERFUL FACE

AND THE THINGS OF THE WORLD

WILL GROW STRANGELY DIM

IN THE LIGHT OF HUS GLORY AND GRACE.

www.casgv.org/Hymnary/Hymnary-H509.pps

Do we love the world less or more than we did last year?

8. ARE YOU IN FULL CONTROL OF YOUR WORDS?

The tongue is called an unruly evil in James 3. Are you more in control of your tongue than you were last year? One of the evidences of a growing Christian is that you are in control of your tongue. Are your words sweeter than last year?

9. ARE YOU MORE OBEDIENT TO GOD?

Jesus says ”If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.” Obedience to God is one of the greatest characteristics of the Christian. As we said earlier, Paul talks about the Roman soldier. These soldiers obeyed their Commanding Officer. Are you obeying your Commander. - God himself?

10. IS THERE A GREATER EXCELLENCE IN ALL YOU DO?

Ephesians 6:5-9 and Colossians 3:17 give us a blueprint for living: We are to do all for the glory of God. Whether it is washing up  or preaching, we are to do everything for His glory. If we are washing, we should wash up as if Jesus was going to drink out of that cup or glass. Is our work done in an a more excellent way than it was last year?

11. DO YOU WEEP FOR SOULS MORE AND IN REPENTANCE?

I love Jeremiah; he wept so much. But he is not the only one who weeps in scripture. Our Saviour weeps at the grave of Lazarus. We need to cry over our sin... we need to be in sorrow for our sin. We need to have compassion like Jesus had for a world that is dying.. He wept over Jerusalem. Look at Paul in Romans 9:1-3, and his pain for his own people, Israel. Do you have the same pain for your community and country? When was the last time you cried in repentance? When was the last time you cried to God in prayer for your family, community and country?

12. DO YOU HAVE A DEEPER WONDER ABOUT YOUR SALVATION?

It has been 45 years since I first trusted Christ. It is incredible to me that God loves me and that He sent His Son to die for someone like me. Has the wonder of your salvation grown in the last year? Ever wonder why God should pour his love, mercy and grace upon you? I do.

David prayed that he wouldn't lose the joy of his salvation. I hope you still have the wonder of a little child when it comes to your salvation. I hope it is something that brings you joyful amazement, joyful wonder, and makes you raise your voice in praise to your Saviour.

There are other questions you can ask yourself, but these are a good way to start.

When we get to the end of 2020, may we be able to answer all the questions, by saying "YES I have."

God bless you,

Keith

[/size]

SERMON SERIES

MALACHI'S MIGHTY MINISTRY BY DENNIS LYLE

SETTING THE SCENE CH 1:1-5

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=1812628100

GIVING GOD YOUR BEST CH 1:6-14

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=12212722321

IS YOUR HEART RIGHT WITH GOD? CH2 :1-9

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=12912623223

HOW TO HAVE A LASTING MARRIAGE CH 2:10-16