World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
What I am up to today - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:01 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
What I am up to today - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:26 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
What I am up to today - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:24 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
What I am up to today - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:19 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
What I am up to today - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:16 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES
What I am up to today - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:07 pm by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
What I am up to today - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:47 pm by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
What I am up to today - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:40 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
What I am up to today - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by Admin

» Bayo Afolaranmi (Pastor).
What I am up to today - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Oct 2020, 8:52 pm by Admin

»  So You Think You Can Lose It?
What I am up to today - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Oct 2020, 8:27 pm by Admin

» AISH
What I am up to today - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Oct 2020, 8:20 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
What I am up to today - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Oct 2020, 8:15 pm by Admin

» Joe Biden Smoking Gun
What I am up to today - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Oct 2020, 8:09 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
What I am up to today - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Oct 2020, 5:44 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
What I am up to today - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Oct 2020, 9:31 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
What I am up to today - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Oct 2020, 9:20 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
What I am up to today - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Oct 2020, 9:18 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman Pastor
What I am up to today - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Oct 2020, 9:15 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
What I am up to today - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Oct 2020, 3:48 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What I am up to today

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

What I am up to today - Page 2 Empty Re: What I am up to today

Post  Admin on Sat 17 Aug 2013, 10:20 pm

What I am up to today - Page 2 BS10088elaine-1
Hi Everyone
My checkin in header should also be & checkin out
Often here I have posted and then find time to come along and say TIRED and off.
It has been a lovely day for me other than I have had to put up with discomfort of these ailments i have to contend with, nevertheless, I thank God that on these times of posting kit take me away from thinking me me stuff for a time.
I have for many hours today consentrated on a bee which had perched itself on a daisy flower, we have had much rain and the bee appear to be alive, I have moved the pot plant to a more sheltered spot and praying God will look after this little bee.
My hope is that the bad rain wil subside and my prayer God will allow this little bee to dry out and be strengthened to return to HOME BASE. 
It makes me think of some of us at times who have been beaten down and need to cry out for strengthen to endure a journey.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 07 Aug 2013, 10:48 am

What I am up to today - Page 2 GM257Eundivdedheart257EFADESIGNS

Hello everyone,
I had a wonderful yet busy day yesterday and a good night sleep waking just once. June my dear sister in Christ came to visit with produce from her allotment, we had a lovely time of fellowship talking of the things of God and prayer time together praying for our governments, nations, families, those who are persecuted and those who do not know God that He would open eyes and ears to know the Good News. 
First thing in the morning is to feed the birds, and my dogs, catch up with some TV News and Revelation TV. Much of the rest of the day catching up also on the internet. A phone call from my eldest daughter, who had only now had time since her return from Egypt to catch up.

As for Today, the usual feed birds etc., I switched on the television late and missed about 20 mins of Revelation TV IN THE LAST DAYS I do hope there will be a REPEAT of David Rubin of Israel, with Martin Blackman interview.
I have gone search the net for, of David the most trusted voice in Israel his website and hope to later today bring to Jesus Place and my website at World Wide Christian.

We still have not finished the makeover of my front Garden and I am expecting my younger daughter today to help sort through boxes what had been brought down from my attic, so I expect another busy day.

I pray God will undertake for the needs of those I know of...

Whatever your plans may your day be blessed.
Elaine
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 06 Aug 2013, 9:12 am

What I am up to today - Page 2 SnailselaineGM

Hi Everyone,
After the heatwave we have experienced here in UK was followed by days of torrential rain. Thankfully it is dry at the moment and just some showers forecast for some today. 
My dear friend June rang this morning to say she will be visiting shortly bringing produce from her allotment if I knew earlier she was coming I would have baked a cake, she enjoy my banana and nut. 
My raspberries bushes have spread beyond me being able to care for them and too much for us, so her son will come and take for the allotment once they finished producing fruit, I will keep just two plants for myself and put in large bags.
It was so funny yesterday, I was watching from my kitchen window,  the birds in my garden, I had put out seed and hung fat balls for them I felt so sorry with all the rain, then I spotted a thrush which had plucked off a strawberry and taken it under a chair in the garden, out of the rain to eat, wise bird.

May you all have a wonderful blessed day

Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 11:07 pm

What I am up to today - Page 2 110325_100350_48967724

I have spent one of the most awesome days with my young daughter, who shared how she had been encouraged in the ways she had been brought up and how it had made in good stead in the path God had prepared  for her,.
As it is written, train up a child in THE WAY and he will never depart.. It has been almost 10 years since there have been contact of some the crowd who came to stay at my home. I got a email Mum expect me " WE ARE GOING TOSTAY AT THE BEST HOTEL IN CAERPHIILLY. Makeshift beds made Girls upstair boys down. Some went to Church others not Christian stayed behind with me. I decided to tune into someone on TV Ii felt may lighten yet draw even if not my choice.
Recently my daughter spent time with one of the lads a Seikh who spoke of healing power, she spoke words of wisdom into what he said, His head in hands said I have never heard such wisdom, I would want you to meet my teacher healer, SHE MET HIM but never spoke those same words of wisdom, he asked why didn't you say same to him, she said I don't know, she only know we do non't bring glory to ourself in words and need to be timing of God, seed sown.There was so much amazing stuff that mean so much to us we shared of memories. We have a different path of evangelism but fit perfectly with Gods plan. Romans 8:28

Claiming these young people for the kingdom of God.  We must remember to do.  His word go out and seeds are sown the Holy spirit waters.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 17 Jul 2013, 10:51 am

What I am up to today - Page 2 110409_040457_12670587

Another Hot day here in Wales, not a cloud in the sky, watching the News and weather report this morning Heatwave health warning given. 

I didn't go in the garden yesterday, other than to feed the birds and water plants, but must get out there today, do a few chores of de-heading to encourage new growth of the flowers, maybe a little weeding, pick some raspberries enough to share with others.
 I have potatoes in sacks so they need some more soil topped up to cover, we bought a bag yesterday which is laying at the foot of the bags I can manage to scoop out and do this job. 

Then take time to relax, enjoy the weather and read my bible. Back later to continue on the net.
Whatever your plans have a wonderful day.

Blessings Elaine
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 13 Jul 2013, 5:06 pm

What I am up to today - Page 2 JKsummercheers09114Elaine
Checking in with a bit of update.
We are having a heatwave here in U.K! Wow it's been hot today,in the 30's. It is said warmer than many Holiday Destinations. Much too hot for me to go out in the garden today. Tomorrow a bit of a drop but still in high 20's at least until Wednesday 28 and no signs of the sun going away.
I do enjoy but a bit cooler would be welcome, I must be getting old. lol
Whatever your weather have a great weekend.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 08 Jul 2013, 1:35 am

What I am up to today - Page 2 10039elaine
Hi everyone,
Wow a scary time today.
I'm grateful of my notebook which mean I am able to post in comfort places where I contribute also at my own website.

Earlier this morning I made a couple of posts, then crash!!! I couldn't even switch off. Thankfully I have use of my old P.C. I did what I could find on google to help to no avail. One was to let the battery run out, which I had to opt for, but after a couple of hours decided after prayer to try again to hold in the off button and it worked, even though I had an option when I did start up to either safe mode or another? which I could not access with my mouse or the keyboard.

I was so tired and took a couple of hours nap. 

Which means I am posting early morning now for me.
I am going to quickly paste around where I am member, then off to bed for me.

I'm so grateful to God for answered prayer.

Good night everyone, or good day whatever your time.
Blessings 
Elaine
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 11:39 pm

What I am up to today - Page 2 HelloeveryoneElaine
Here, ...but you will notice I have been for quite some time catching up with posting, as yesterday I was unable to get into my Website Forum where I post from my notifications in my mail box and also bring here.
I spent a long time yesterday trying all sorts to find ways to get into my site searching all the helps pages, I thought maybe my Admin had been compromised, hacked or I had put in password wrong using shift keys and I may have been blocked.
I usually copy what I want to post into a FOR POSTING Page I made and Saved to make things easier for me, adding Boards where I paste what is to go where.
I delete as I go along posting each to my place and here.
I would have got into a muddle, if, I had posted here by just copy and left behind for when I could get into my site, I am sure you could understand, besides I felt so very tired and felt God was telling me take a break.
I was having a chat with God this morning, saying:
It looks as though I will not be able to get back into my place I made, what shall I do? I felt God say go ahead do what you would usually, I thought hmm, I wanted to avoid doing what I have just explained to you here.
Just remember God gave us a BRAIN use it!
I hadn't asked for HELP, but did read the HELP MANAGERS do not work weekends. I thought well, I had better make a post in readiness from when they do come online.
WOW GOD IS GOOD and WE KNOW IT!
I posted up in the Connection Section,7.05am not expecting to be having help as you need to wait them to say P.M. Moderator,to give private information to Moderators. I didn't look for notification to come into my mailbox for ages but...
Along came another member A young man age 17 from UK at 7.13am with Utility I needed, it wasn't until 9.28am I went into my mailbox where I paste what to use, I saw the NOTIFICATION REPLY and it took me seconds to get into my Forum from the simple instructions.
I of course thanked and clicked the link to let MODS know SOLVED so they wouldn't need to waste time when they received my report. AND ACTUALLY
Administrator was online and POSTED SOLVED LOCKED 9.49am
THANK YOU
What I am up to today - Page 2 Q4PCA08AD23CACBZ8R9CA1LJXOUCAZ1T1LX
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 17 Mar 2013, 10:41 am

What I am up to today - Page 2 10037elaine

What I am up to today - Page 2 Irishbless
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 25 Feb 2013, 7:08 am

What I am up to today - Page 2 BS067elanie07
Hi everyone,
Time to pay a visit at groups where I am member and catch up. I was up before the birds this morning. My neighbour must have a loud alarm clock, I looked through my bedroom window to find lights on at their house, there seem no reason other than this should wake me unless it is to do some research on the subject of Polycarp, which I did do a long time ago so I need to see if I can find on my computer to gather before looking further.
Food have been put out for the birds and the dogs have gone out for their toilet. I thought before I begin would just pop a note around groups that I haven't visited for quite some time things are always busy for me.
The latest event, Saturday my daughter myself and the grandchildren went to see Aladin Panto which was thoroughly enjoyed by all.
Today once again is a visit to the vet with Cai this time for her monthly checkup instead of fortnightly, hopefully all being well no need for another appointment unless anything different occur once they check no blood in urine and just a repeat prescription to be had.
I bought myself a net-book in a closing down sale, my son set up what I use most which means I am able to use in comfort, but unfortunately when using, unable to post up tags and photo with google chrome but need to get on my PC and use I.E. for them to show up for some reason. I see photobucket have made changes so that is another new to get accustomed to.
Well I have been up for over an hour now and need to press on with my research.
Hope everyone is keeping well.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 04 Feb 2013, 9:59 pm

A bit concerned after my call up test at the optician today. For a while now been having problems, I know I have cataracts on both eyes, and just something which happens and accept, as I feel need to clean the lenses but that is not the problem but is a sign for each to look out for should you wear glasses or find vision not clear.
Although todays test explains why moreSO, not able to rectify smudge appearance with cleaning lenses, as behind the iris of my right eye instead of a clear film, more like crinkled film, if you can imagine food wrap creased.
She did tell me the name but I don't recollect name used. She did explain that hospital has asked when they find this, not to refer to Hospital for surgery unless i.e. get worse, so I was advised to come back should I see noticeable worsening. I did explain I have also experienced sight as such as wave movement, like trying to see through rolling waves is best I can explain.That is another problem which need investigating regarding blood clots. I had done some research on that when it happened originally seems like we need to be our own Dr. Optician etc., these days and thank God for the internet, that with some common sense get idea what is happening with our body. It helps us be aware and go SEE OUR DOC who can then investigate or console us this is not your problem.
We do need to TAKE CONTROL over our own bodies and do all we are able as best we can learn and recognise warning signs rather than ignore. There are plenty of helps on the internet. You have a health PROBLEM? stop playing games and check it out.
EACH OF US and My EYE SIGHT what I do on the internet is most valuable to me, I ask your prayers please and look after yours.
Blessings Elaine
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 23 Jan 2013, 12:04 am

A somewhat catchup things still hectic and some I may have posted. It has been a mixed few weeks, the children’s Nan died on the 21st Dec, later my daughter’s car broke down on the way to funeral but thankfully my son following, so she was able to get to the funeral but needed to leave to get her car off the highway within 2 hours or problems with the police, which she did call to explain not to tow her car away.
We had a lovely Christmas together a small family gathering at my daughter’s home. New Year’s Eve I sat with the children that she could have evening with friends.
As a Christmas promise, It was arranged for her and the children to have a few days in Paris Disney, but unfortunately we had RED ALERT SNOW in Wales and much of UK, booking money lost but with Aunt in London, arrangements made not to disappoint the children, trip to London which included a DISNEY event, thankfully train was available if you could get to the station! Saturday evening we were snowed in, my son spent about 40mins clearing the snowdrift around our car which was needed to transport them early Sunday morn. For the General station. They arrived in the evening all hands on deck lol pic of grandson Ethan clearing the headlights snow still falling, us looking after Narla the rescue dog brought up in readiness.
As Paul had got the car out, we went to store to get some bread I had all but run out 4 slices of white and two of seedy wholemeal, only to find so many shelves empty, NO bread and not a bit of veg in sight, even the meat shelves almost bare. Manic! The girl at bakery said I got some frozen continental bread I can get for you and if you wait can cook? I said I will take please, cook myself, hmm soda bread, will have to do for toast, olive type shrug ok with cheese, med tomato and peppers, yes thanks. We have had more falls of snow since and able to make another journey to get two loaves of bread one for me as I have health probs and one for Paul white.
It bring home to me what it say in the bible MTHEW 6:11 Give us this day our DAILY BREAD this is a spiritual significance but so bring home the need also of what happened in the book of Exodus their need of daily bread.
Including some pics.
Ethan helping clear the car..
Frozen Moat of our Castle in the centre of town
And the Ray of sunshine between
I don’t know when able to interact,, things still very busy here at home, my son decorating, snow still falling and arrangements still to be had on getting my daughter and grandchildren home safe with prayer. Pics to follow.
What I am up to today - Page 2 208334_4866777198773_1394908860_n
What I am up to today - Page 2 734910_10152454493030486_1135702890_n
What I am up to today - Page 2 45922_4866777398778_9291521_n

Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 07 Jan 2013, 12:12 am

Not been a easy day
My son and younger daughter most of the day went up with a van to clear appartment in Home of grandmother, yesterday was service of departing.
A long day for each of us, the grandchildren asking when is Mum coming back?, and all I could reply: she is busy getting things removing furniture with uncle.
We did have some fun time together, they said Nan hungry, I looked in the fridge plenty there but wasn't sure if what was to go in their lunch for school the following day, Ethan the older child said, Nan there are some stuff in here is OK we can use, out come pork scratchings and pop corn, a dear friend had brought previously no use of and was stuffed in the cupboard.
Me Nan said you know somit! Let me look on the PUTER about people who were hungry. I GOOGLED and FOUND A CLIP FROM " OLIVER" little Max smiled and sang along to FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEQDllvuy1I
We later when they returned although was dusk drove up the mountain to stretch the dogs legs and the children enjoyed the walk in the dark together.

All Days are memorable even though paved with sadness are highlighted with good times together.

this is the video I brought for them.

struggle as been a long day.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 04 Jan 2013, 5:18 pm

Hope everyone, had a lovely Christmas.
Things have been rather busy which mean I am unable to do what
I would want and today
was the Service of laying to rest,
the passing of a close member of family
my children's grandmother.
As soon as things settle down
I hope to be getting around groups more often.
I will be off to my daughters shortly so once again a rushed post,
I hope to be back later to bring the daily postings.
My best wishes to you all for the Year ahead.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What I am up to today - Page 2 Empty HAPPY NEW YEAR

Post  Admin on Sat 29 Dec 2012, 11:35 pm

What I am up to today - Page 2 NewYearCaerphilly
It is time coming up to for saying HAPPY NEW YEAR
Over the Season I tried to visit many of the groups where I am member to give update say hello at this CHRISTMAS Season so maybe I am repeating myself here to the some reader. I had a wonderful Christmas day at my younger daughter's Steph's with my two grandsons.
Much funtime playing games and beautiful food for which I had the priveledge of asked to pray to give thanks as the boys usually say, "I want to pray", and not because grandma is lengthy, it is good for the children to want to!. The bible say train up a child in the way he should go and I feel oft this has been lost somewhat maybe in this generation, a thought provoking message to parents.
Due to all the excitement I slept much of Boxing day with naps, and when I did get online was good to read of some others tell me, I was not alone that olde age catch up with each of us and needs be.
I am sorry to read at some places there had either been a parting of a loved one or a health issue, we too had a brievement, some had been in my thoughts and prayers gone up, others new to me also, I said a prayer, made known where possible.
I don't know if it is me or the days seem shorter these days, so much activity in our lives and the wealth of having TV coverage and internet which FILL our lives. I know I have needed to keep trying to PACE what I should be doing?
Whatever your plans or whatever unfold, I ask God will fullfil what He has planned for your life for I know HE know best.
May you have a blessed New Year.
Love as always
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 26 Dec 2012, 12:26 am

MY CHRISTMAS DINNER
Had the most fabulous time at Steph's my younger daughters home. I have been blessed. Thank you Lord. A Beautiful dinner thank you Stephanie, usually it is the children who volunteer to give thanks prayer at the table ALWAYS but as Head (eldest), Stef invited me to thanksgiving prayer, we had starters, my suggestion of prawn cocktail, MY FAVOURITE, with her twist which surpass anything else we have experienced. A break to open some more gifts, Steph was delighted with what the children and I had wrapped previously, it is important them to learn it is not all about just ,...receiving they thoroughly enjoyed togetherness wrapping a gift for their mum at my home earlier, only Ethan was to know as he told me whisper, don't tell Max he is not good at keeping secrets lol . With little to do I was able to enjoy the children play game with Ethan and Max, MONOPOLY seems like I was banker, but Ethan decided change smaller sum his cash for a larger sum to buy more property, could be done, WE WERE NOT FOLLWING RULES lol
seems like his Auntie Gill Jehu who played with him earlier said it was OK, wise lady or this have gone on for days, and besides which a good move. Well done Auntie Gill for your quick thinking or could have gone on for weeks. Little Max still poorly but managed to eat some of his dinner, Ethan delighted Chocolate Christmas log for two Max brought to table, you can have mine, bless him. I settled for lighter choice of Sherry trifle. NOT FORGETTING our FURKINS Cai our street dog and Milo rescue pup invited, Narla another rescue dog excited at the differences and a lot calmer than of late, just a pup and still in season each of the dogs being good with one another. WHO COULD ASK FOR MORE?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 21 Dec 2012, 11:34 pm

CHRISTmas is a time for rejoicing BUT..
Too often we try to hide what we are really feeling.
It is with a sad heart to post Muriel left earth today at about 4.30pm, a remarkable old lady who it appears was lucid almost to the end and a fighter. It was decided that to the end of her passing she agreed, would be no feeding but to slip away, that was on the weekend when family was called to her bedside, given the medication of morphine, later she was saying I am hungry and today they began feeding once again. The scriptures of the bible say God's timing is perfect and I believe there was a reason only God knows for we cannot understand how she continued through this week. Although a grand age of 93 do not lessen the pain, she will be missed as a Mother to Son and daughter, grandmother of my children and great grandmother. Words fail me right now.

I am trying to keep on going on. It has been a very hard few years for us as a family with various illness' and deaths and taking it's toll on me right now.
Appreciate any prayers sent up please.
Tomorrow bring hope for a brighter and better day and each day is different.

Blessings Elaine.

Last edited by Admin on Fri 21 Dec 2012, 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 20 Dec 2012, 8:45 pm

What I am up to today - Page 2 160-2PinUpToons-elaine

Hi everyone,
Not been around much of groups as a lot going on this time of year. Yesterday a Wonderful Christmas Concert held by Welsh School at the Workmens Hall in our Town a FULL HOUSE and it wasn't for BINGO . It is so sad that these days we are unable to share our photo's and video online, but understandable when so much abuse happens. The singing was outstanding and a different twist to The Story of Jesus brought into this Century. The staff and children put on a great performance. Gwneud yn dda (well done) I hope the Hall will be used by others and help keep it open it is in need of repair. My eldest daughter and I accompanied my grandchildren, a last minute arrangement as their Mum (my younger daughter) was unable to take them for the evening performance although did attend for the afternoon show.
So much have been happening besides as her Nan seriously ill in hospital and did not expect her to pull through, so was called to her bedside before what was expected as her passing earlier in the week. Today had news that she is making a recovery God has decided her time is not yet and they are about to continue with feeding her, she is a remarkable old lady. I have so much to catch up with on the net, but wanted to share a few thoughts at groups before posting here. Hope your all doing OK.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 17 Dec 2012, 3:04 am

What I am up to today - Page 2 100126_230133_18710689
A day much like others since learning of the murder, loss of lives in Newtown Conecticut Friday, have been much in
my thoughts and prayers and sent up for the families, friends and those who witnessed and responders in attendance in these hard days.
Watching at the multi faith gathering offering up their prayers and able to say Amen to each, which brought hope and peace for a better place in Heaven. The passion of the nations turn to compassion letting the people of Conecticut know, in many ways available to us, via also ways and means of the internet we care.

President Obama brought a emotional word from the scripture 2 Corinthians 5:1 Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands.
A encouraging enspiring word. Along with heartfilled measure of words as a nation, reflection of purpose are we doing enough to safeguard what is happening, America must change. One thing we can be sure of is the boundless love we can have and drive us forward. After he spoke this word of scripture:Mathew 19: 14 Let the little children come to me. The names of those lost spoken out.
Mathew 21:4 and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away."
which God has called home.

Another was A generous prayer given for the people, from the scripture Who can seperate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus.
Final word.from Revelation 21: 5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
Revelation 21:4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 11 Dec 2012, 9:21 pm

What I am up to today - Page 2 Thejoywinterbecchall23nov11
Brrr A very cold day as was last night, so frosty my son said is it snow? lol Each season has it's own beauty and I get a buzz especially winter time seeing the variety of birds through my kitchen window coming to feed. The wren usually hop around the border shrubs and I was so surprised today to see hop around my pots and our yard. I have to observe which place each like to feed in my garden. Some is placed on the floor for the larger birds who do tend to sometimes hog the feeding tray pole, by observing I make a mental note roughly time of day each come to visit to make sure the station is furnished. I feel Bird feeding is so important, it has a spiritual significance to me aswell as environmental...May each of us be vestle to fed one another, be a help, encouragement and support
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 10 Dec 2012, 1:30 am

What I am up to today - Page 2 Elaine
Hi everyone,
Late getting here to say a bit about myself
a busy time of the year for most people.
Friday I went to see my grandson's
"Christmas Celebration Around The World" Concert at Welsh School
where they sang songs from around the world, in each language
quite a task considering the eldest is 5 years of age.
Enjoyed having my grandchildren and daughter for dinner today Sunday,
no time to get on the P.C. until late, I was so flagging and needed a nap
but pushed myself and now need to get off to bed but not before
Pop in to read from today list in some of the groups where I am member
and let know I am still in land of living
I am thankful not in as much pain since they changed meds,although
not complete relief but still grateful. Often I am unable to post every day
I need to take some me time breaks.
This explains on some days I am just not feeling well enough
to sit to post and hope you understand and can glean from previous messages.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 21 Nov 2012, 1:59 pm

What I am up to today - Page 2 AM-ColoursOfAutumnElaineAli
Good afternoon everyone,
We have had much rain here in Wales but thankfully the sun has now come out and blue skies. Things have been rather hectic my end Monday was travel to the vets, to take the drains out of my daughter's dog Chip his leg, keep her company, they couldn't remove all the tumor unfortunately and tomorrow we go to have the stitches taken out.
Went to visit younger members of family yesterday it was lovely to spend some time with my grandchildren, and Friday it is down again with my youngest daughter to help with cooking for the hampers she is making up.
There are other matters to deal with and much going on this time of year which mean I am having to cut back on being online, just going to pop around groups then off to the shop and back later to catch up with postings.
I hope you are all OK and have a good day.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 18 Nov 2012, 7:35 pm

What I am up to today - Page 2 090601_110651_64092889
Hi everyone,
glad to say today have been a good day as far as my stomach problem no pain. Things been hard to cope with the extra problem and I get so very tired easily, I am just so grateful not today. I have been able to catch up on my site and some other places.
Hope your all doing OK.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 14 Nov 2012, 1:17 pm

What I am up to today - Page 2 035elaine
Hi everyone,
I hope your all keeping well.
Yesterday I was in considerable pain with arthritis so took time out from sitting at the PC and rested, thankfully my back and shoulders feel a little easier today. I do have other ailments which also kicked in, I don't have any medication, I was taken off all that when I lost the use of my arms some years ago, glad to say after a few months with multiple nasty injections got them working again but need to pace myself and take care.
I need to let others know this from time to time which explains when I am not visiting as often as I would want also at Forums where I am member.
Have a good day.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 06 Nov 2012, 10:21 am

What I am up to today - Page 2 Bs10120elaine3
Hi everyone,
Very interesting Josh, these days I don't get time to
write. I used to in the past but since MSN closed groups
and I am practically sole poster here, it's not possible now.

A very frosty start to the day here in Wales -4
I was up early had a look at the various news channels on TV but not before,
giving my dogs a cuddle and smooth who came to greet me,
then to check the wild bird feed.
I was busy online yesterday much of the time replying to messages regarding Presidential election in US
also posting out details of live coverage on Revelationtv
to online friends who had taken an interest and
went along to make their choice in a online poll of their preference,
if you would like to use it is just one click, your choice no filling in names
http://freeonlinesurveys.com/app/showpoll.asp?qid=143447&sid=canq3m00lfvn6ii143447&new=True
Hence, I didn't get round the groups where I am member so making a early start with them as I am expecting a visit from my eldest daughter later.
Hope you all have a very good day.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next