World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm
Latest topics
» ENDTIME HEADLINES
What I am up to today - Page 35 EmptyYesterday at 11:24 pm by Admin

» I'm Ron Hutchcraft A WORD WITH YOU
What I am up to today - Page 35 EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
What I am up to today - Page 35 EmptyYesterday at 11:06 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
What I am up to today - Page 35 EmptyYesterday at 11:05 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
What I am up to today - Page 35 EmptyYesterday at 11:00 pm by Admin

» Keith China Nanjing
What I am up to today - Page 35 EmptyYesterday at 10:59 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
What I am up to today - Page 35 EmptyYesterday at 10:57 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
What I am up to today - Page 35 EmptyYesterday at 10:56 pm by Admin

» My Manna
What I am up to today - Page 35 EmptyYesterday at 10:56 pm by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
What I am up to today - Page 35 EmptyYesterday at 10:55 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
What I am up to today - Page 35 EmptyYesterday at 10:54 pm by Admin

» MISC NEWS AROUND THE WORLD
What I am up to today - Page 35 EmptyFri 07 Aug 2020, 9:46 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman Pastor
What I am up to today - Page 35 EmptyFri 07 Aug 2020, 9:30 pm by Admin

» OBAMA AGAIN
What I am up to today - Page 35 EmptyFri 07 Aug 2020, 9:02 pm by Admin

» Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational
What I am up to today - Page 35 EmptyFri 07 Aug 2020, 2:50 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
What I am up to today - Page 35 EmptyFri 07 Aug 2020, 2:33 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES
What I am up to today - Page 35 EmptyFri 07 Aug 2020, 1:11 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
What I am up to today - Page 35 EmptyFri 07 Aug 2020, 1:08 pm by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
What I am up to today - Page 35 EmptyFri 07 Aug 2020, 12:58 pm by Admin

» POLL Your response Needed Ilhan Omar
What I am up to today - Page 35 EmptyFri 07 Aug 2020, 10:41 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What I am up to today

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

What I am up to today - Page 35 Empty Re: What I am up to today

Post  Admin on Tue 10 Mar 2009, 4:03 pm

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
Not long able to switch on the PC as had little Max for a few hours while Steph went into work for a while, he has been doing really well, have eaten a little and been drinking, not as good as his usual apetite but certainly feeling better, it has been such a pleasure to see him smiling and happy, its amazing how quickly little ones bounce back.
I couldn't get him to take a nap, I guess he had done enough of sleeping the past few days, he amused himself with his toys and riding his little trike around the place, feeding the dogs more than their usual quota of treats. Surprised he had a little play in the garden twice I thought best to just stay out for short while as although I wrapped him up well it was still a bit nippy and windy even though it has been sunny.
Steph came home early so we were able to have a little chat before she took off to pick Ethan up.
I had a bit of a read of mail so now getting around to post.
I realise I hadn't replied to Venus' post yesterday I read of Stephen had a prayer time straight away then posted in the prayer Forum then forgot to go back so need to go explain and apologise.
Hope your all having a good day.
Love

Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 09 Mar 2009, 9:55 pm

Hi Everyone
Elaine Wales UK
Late in getting here for a checkin and update on my day as it has been so hectic as is the norm for me, but more than usual past two day, Sunday was set for family to come to dinner when baby Max was too ill so I packed the prepared roast dinner/lunch got myself into a taxi to take down.
Today I had early morn call Brendan was on his way with Max in buggy thinking these virus with kids all would need is cuddles and love as soon as B arrived little Max vomit over his thank God wash and wear suit he was ready to go to work, a trip to the doctors was necessary who said take him to hospital, Stef is now in her job of work after dropping off number one son at school.
After much ringing and sorting Paul and I picked Stef up from work so they could go together take baby to hospital as advised by the docs, he hadn't eaten only drank a little in 3 days and high temp and sleeping lots, rapid breathing and throw up. I stayed at their home to go pick up little Ethan 3 yr old from school, I tidied round toys ect when Paul arrived so we left for our home for the next hour only to find on arrival a call to say come fetch us from hospital.
They did check him by 3 doctors but can you believe it this little one who had done nothing but puke and sleep, not wanting to acknowledge anyone for 3 days is now running around like a riot they said it would be a further hour before they would ex ray to see if he had Pneumonia
with all symptoms subside they decided to bring him home where he was ready for bed once again.
I phoned a little while ago and he has kept down 5 oz of fluid without pucking, we will see what tomorrow brings and this has gone on for 3 days.

Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 08 Mar 2009, 9:04 pm

Photobucket
Hi Everyone
This morning started off really early on the net first place I looked was in my hotmail not the usual, to find Announcement from Copywrite Corner having a chat. So I went along couldn't find the chatbox but posted up on their thread giving a link for time zone, being slow typing another came in saying chat open which did at the top of their page unlike ours which is at the bottom.
Anyway had a really great time getting to know one another and some quite a few came in from UK. I was expecting Steph and Brendan for a cooked lunch which I had to prepare so excused myself for a little while and to and fro kitchen, I explained I would probably only stop for a short while roughly half hour my estimation, while there I spoke with Admin we talked of how slow things are in groups since MSN closed and who said if we needed any help over here she would be happy to assist which is such a lovely gesture.
You may notice if you go to our Welcome Forum in our Sticky Hi New Members I had made mention of them and how pleased I was to note they also have their forum here.
We never know what the day is going to bring I always say, but this was so unexpected and such a pleasure.
Steph then phoned to say sorry Mum but Max been ill in the night so unable to come up for dinner/lunch so I put all in containers and got a taxi down there, hence me being very late coming here to post anything.
You know what it is like with little ones they always seem to be picking up some sort of bug, but he has a high temp and very sleepy not wanting to eat just drink then back to his cot bless him. I pray that he will recover quickly and be feeling fine tomorrow but failing that I will be nursing him until Steph can do a few hours work and get back. So this will explain if I am absent until later.
Enough waffling, I had prayed for everyone this morning and hope that God has been your constant companion.
Blessings

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 08 Mar 2009, 8:43 pm

Bertie wrote:Hi Elaine,
Sorry I have not been around much in the last few months, but must admit you and the others have done a wonderful job here, You getting old (never) more a spring chick than ever.

Also glad to see you are rambling in my absense, although your rambling does make more sense oppossed to mine.

Love you Elaine
Your such a darling Bertie and yes I for one and I am sure others have missed you so much. Looking forward to more of your ramblings but I understand how busy you are, your appreciated and loved.
love Elainexx
Bertie
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bertie on Sat 07 Mar 2009, 6:57 pm

Hi Elaine,
Sorry I have not been around much in the last few months, but must admit you and the others have done a wonderful job here, You getting old (never) more a spring chick than ever.

Also glad to see you are rambling in my absense, although your rambling does make more sense oppossed to mine.

Love you Elaine
Bertie

Bertie

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 07 Mar 2009, 4:05 pm

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
Well I began posting around early here and other groups where I am member, I did come back began saying good morning but the PC had to close and reboot so what I had to say got lost, for some reason I was having problems with my printer and scanner so hopefully it is now installed ok. I decided to leave off posting as I wanted to get a Birthday card for my daughter so here I am once again.
We started off here in Wales dry although very misty and now raining, so any weekend plans to tidy the garden have to be shelved. There was a time when I was younger I would be out there never mind the weather but since old age catching up with me not able to do those things, ...
so I have been watching and listening to some beautiful music video's on the net. I've been thinking how very quiet it is since MSN closed in the forums and hopefully things will pick up once others get used to our new home, the decor may look nice but without the family around its not much fun no doubt you will agree.
Ah well my little ramble for now.
Whatever your doing I pray God bless you.
love Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 06 Mar 2009, 11:40 am

Photobucket
Hi Everyone
was frosty this morning and right now cold here in Wales.
It seems that there may be a few blank tags that I have posted around due to the fact that at one site they said my tags were not showing up as I had spaces in the Album titles. Well I went over to my photobucket and changed title of just one, then checked out at a site that I had posted a thank you tag to find it was a blank. I certainly won't be renaming the rest and unfortunately that one site and the only one I have come across where tags wont show up will have to do without my tags posted there.
God brings good out of this as at least I am able to warn others.
I was up early this morning have prayed for all and watched a programme on the God channel, been reading and posting some in other sites also learning from what was posted there, then realised time pressing on so will pop in to say Good morning to you all and come back later.
I hope everyone is having a good day.
Blessings

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 05 Mar 2009, 11:57 am

Photobucket
hi Everyone
Its a beautiful sunny day here in Wales.
I was up quite early, have prayed for our members and other matters.
I have been doing some work on my Photobucket account still needing a bit more attention but have given myself some bite size pieces. I received email's from our Bubbles/Venus so we were to and fro-ing to make sure she got in here OK as it seems she hadn't registered but had saved the link, bless her seems she had spent ages yesterday trying to get in trying all sorts. So it gave me the idea to check out the Admin panel and send a message to the group.
I sent out a newsletter to members but not sure if I clicked the box which said All members then too late, woops it had gone Embarassed
It was only a brief A Welcome to our Group and for those who have not come along to say Hi to us, if there was any help needed.
As it is such a lovely day I hope to spend a little time in the garden doing a bit of tidy up.
Whatever your plans, I pray you will have a blessed day.
Love
Elaine. flower
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 28 Feb 2009, 4:18 pm

Photobucket
Hi Everyone
Good afternoon
I have had a somewhat easy day today, taking my time to
go through some mail and even forward some funnies to my family which had been passed on to me but not had time to open.
Received good new this morning, although Bill is still poorly, he has began eating some hot food, sleeping a little better and his breathing not as bad as before, the extra medication is slowly working. Prayers are certainly being answered.
It is still quite mild here in Wales although very overcast but I did put out some washing on the line early today so hopefully
that will get dry as there is a slight wind.
I did have a few problems getting online today the dog caught her leg in the wire, I had to reboot and fiddle around a bit with the connections, thankfully so far so good.
St. David's Day here in Wales tomorrow, our Jo(lovealotbear) made me some tags so I need to get them uploaded to my PBucket then search for some appropriate postings.
At present I have some food cooking so will say bye for now.
Hope your all having a good day.
Blessings

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 27 Feb 2009, 11:51 am

Photobucket
Hi Everyone
Another morning of on the telephone. The last to my surgery
to check on the blood results, a good report thank God things improving result said liver is fine, other test a little higher than the norm but is coming down. Very Happy
Last night I spent a little time going around other groups where I am member to keep in touch I made use of the offer to promote our site here but I took a quick look a few moments ago to find the banner isn't clickable scratch at Aimoo it seems there is no way to edit your post unfortunately, besides I have no idea how to do on the new sites if it was an option, I knew how to add the link to banner in MSN.
Pleased to say it is very easy here, we just click Edit, of course this is only for your own posts and I believe there is a time limit also as long as no one has replied to your post, not entirely sure but always worth a try if your not happy with how it came out for you.
Well it is almost mid-day here in Wales, the weather is dull and mild after our cold spell.
I haven't any plans for the day other than to get some postings done, but we never know what the day will bring.
I hope you will all have a good day whatever your doing.
Blessings

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 26 Feb 2009, 12:32 pm

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
Yesterday went so quickly, early morning 7.30am I was online chatting with our Zerich it was 1.30am his time we shared for about 2 hours with little breaks in between for variousreasons.
It is good we got this time to catch up, then Steph and baby Max had arrived from dropping Ethan off the Playschool, so PC had to be turned off as Max is drawn to play with my colourful mouse. Wink
I had spent once again much time on the phone, keeping in touch with family and relaying how Bill is doing, actually he had a very bad night, then partly having to sort out a Direct debit payment which needed cancelling as the TV provider had charged me for a call out which they did not inform me would do, when I told them the equipment was faulty and I couldn't get to work at all Mad , by the time I got online in the evening
with all intentions of catching up doing some replies and postings I was then greeted by our Simon Very Happy who was parked in our ChatBox.
We also managed to host over in his TeenSector chatbox at the same time, I am not as clever as these young ones and whilst all this was going on our Simon had posted up here a welcome; sharing what is happening the next two weeks for him, besides other things, these young ones can whizz around bounce
I did manage to get a few things done online lastnight but do have a backlog of mail I need to take a look at today and hopefully clear some of my mailbox.

It's good to place our day in God's hands who directs our path.
Blessings

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 24 Feb 2009, 10:38 am

Photobucket
Hi Everyone
I was so busy yesterday I hadn't come along to let you know
what I was up to. A lot of the time was spent on the phone
discussing Bill's health and needs with several of the family.
It was a beautiful sunny day, the intention was for Brendan's Mum little Ethan and myself to spend the day together which we cancelled as other things had cropped up and I felt she should take a rest, we can arrange another day before her return to New Zealand to have some girlie time together.

I spent time sorting out clothes into bags for charity shop, besides a few other things so I feel had a productive day.
After having a few somewhat messy weeks I found it very theraputic.
It is somewhat overcast today so my plan to spend a little time in the garden to tidy up will be shelved.
I have placed my day into God's hands so will see how it pans out, I remember Jessie doing a de-clutter a little while back and it seems we both have got that feeling, not sure which I will tackle today, but whatever will be easy does it.
I pray you will all have a good day
whatever your plan.
Love

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 22 Feb 2009, 11:57 am

Photobucket
Hi Everyone
Just come along to let you know I hopefully will be around later
but a busy day for me.
Family on their way down from W. Wales
to take Bill there to look after him.
I have spent some time on the phone with the family and his sister in law
we are sorting out medication and other matters.
Whatever your day
may God bless you.
Love

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 21 Feb 2009, 10:48 am

Photobucket
Hi Everyone
We have a beautiful Sunny Day here in Wales

I am hoping to take things easy today
and catch up on a few things which I have had to let slip
due to other matters taken up time in our circumstances.
Milo will have his little operation in 5 weeks time,
I need to make an appointment for our other dog Cai
unfortunately I couldn't do yesterday some hiccup
with they couldn't get into the file on pc she is
to be checked over as has trouble with her ears
since we adopted her a street dog a few years ago.

Our last day on MSN
I suppose all will go poof midnight
for us in UK.
I just went over to check MHM MSN Group
and find their New Home is just showing the header
so hopefully someone will come along to reply to the thread
where I ask are their Forums hidden until their grand opening.
Little point in posting lots in our Group today other than
a Farewell to MSN and reminder of our New Home.

Whatever your plans for today
Have a wonderful time,
looking forward to our settling in our New Home
and getting things sorted over here with

The help Forum (found at the bottom of our page)
for our Jessie to get her beautiful backgrounds up showing for us.
also need to make mention
that our Simon Mark and Margaret is pretty good
at sorting things.

Love

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 20 Feb 2009, 10:20 am

Photobucket
My Dear Online Friends
I haven't had much time spare to come along to post, but needed to come and thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your love prayers and support.
Bill's sister-in-law is now back from London so I was able to speak with her this morning, she will go along to the hospital to find out what medication given and any letter for the doctor to attend at Bill's home before going along to his home.
I believe I mentioned she is a nurse and looked after him when he came out of hospital last time before the doctor insisted he had to go back in.
It has been a hectic few days and God has been good.
Yesterday I was able to get hold of one of His friends to call down to see that he is OK, explaining all the situation, until I could get there.
I was able to speak to him on the phone when he arrived and Bills son had just got there also,
he put some new locks on the door so at least we now have a few spare keys, chop some firewood and get the house heated thankfully there was some teabags in the house
so warm drinks could be made.
I praise and thank God the way he undertook there was nothing we had missed taking in the food parcel, Bill ate a very small piece of home made cake I believe he kept that down. Which is very encouraging. God extended his life years ago we just pray he will this time.

Today I have a journey to the vets,
no other plans made but placed our day into Gods hands
we never know what our day entails.
I have lifted you in prayer that God will undertake for you in whatever is going on in your lives.
Hopefully we can continue in our new Home, with the love support and encouragement we have received in times past.

Thank you all once again.
Love Elaine.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 17 Feb 2009, 11:44 am

Photobucket
Hi Everyone
I have just been over at another site where a manager had received a bashing
so posted on the thread in support and understanding.

Being a manager is not an easy job and one can get tired
and make a wrong decision this person is a good manager
and posted an apology on a statement made, to be absolutely
honest I believe I could well have said the same.

In our new home you may notice at the bottom Links
and the wording is:
We will only exchange links with those we are in agreement with.

If a site Admin had treated you badly and ignored
your complaint, which incidentally was more of
a Copywrite Law complaint where their work had been
stolen and taken as their own. I wouldn't want to support
that said site.
That is my bit of rambling.

Paul and I went to see Bill in hospital yesterday evening He is still very poorly
much the same as before, breathless and still suffering sickness and unable to eat.
I thank God he is still holding on, we are praying for his recovery.
As usual we have a busy diary with some doctor appointments
to check up on me hopefully,
the meds are doing the job, and will soon be taken off them
I feel OK but because of the family history they are keeping eye on me.
So Wed for one of the MOT lol and Monday the fast and bloods done.

Taking Milo to the vets on Friday to be checked over
to see if OK for general anthestic, he is loveable
well behaved but when Fran comes down with her dogs,
bit boisterous and will not take no for answer they don't want to play.
So maybe this will calm him some. We haven't a date for his op as yet.
Have to go to the shops at some point today
take some bags to the Charity shop and get some dog chews
which they didn't have in store we visited yesterday.
Thats about it my plans for today.

Prayers gone up for everyone.

Have a blessed day
Love .

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 16 Feb 2009, 11:34 am

Photobucket
Hi Everyone
another lovely sunny mild day here in Wales.
I have made a few important phone calls
there are more need sorting but I took a little bit
of meee time to check my mail, so glad I did
as the first thing I opened was a FWD from Bubbles
which put a smile on my face. it was short
and didn't take much time.
I have a confession to make, in the past I was so busy
used to think oh! I wish they wouldn't send me these
I just do not have the time, well, some of the FWD's
would be something I already knew about such as a Scam
for example, others would be the type you will have
bad luck if you don't pass this on to X number of people.
Lately although been busy,I have been blessed with funny
and also encouraging Fwds which reminds me of the verse

Ecclesiastes 3 A time appointed for eveything.
4 A time to weep and a time to laugh; A time to mourn and a time to dance

You may be disabled and unable to dance,
but you can in your heart.

Have a wonderful day
love

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 15 Feb 2009, 11:37 am

Photobucket
Good Morning Everyone,
I was up early with the dawn chorus
we have a lovely day here in Wales
I can see little buds on the trees a sign of spring
and it looks like some milder weather.
I watched some TV earlier then had a browse around
in other MSN groups all very quiet.
Just 6 days to MSN closing so I had better
check I have taken over what I wanted to our
New Home here.
I didn't add on share your day yesterday
as it was Valentines Day I thought to put up a fresh post.

Whatever your plans
I pray you will have a great day.
Love

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 13 Feb 2009, 9:04 pm

A ps to earlier post. What a day
Travelling mercies yes!
They broke down on the motor way returning to Wales.
Praise God it could have happened on her way to the airport to pick B's Mum up from the airport.
Thankfully they do have RAC cover but they said to be towed home would be days, I have not spoken to anyone other than Brendan with the arrangements for Paul to take Ethan back home..
How awesome is God only 2 days ago they had a new child car seat and the old one at our house.
No doubt Steph had explained the situation that there was baby with them, so a Hire car was arranged as it was another 2 hours before a train from Reading. I am unsure how much cover they have but they were told it would cost £300 to tow the car back to Wales.
Your prayers appreciated please as they are experiencing a struggle as it is with the financial crunch and only just keeping their head above water in paying their mortgage, at this moment they still have not arrived home a long day leaving at 10am with a little one it is now 9pm
My update to explain a little how I have not had time to come along online. I will come back later but in much need of a respite, its been a busy day with much phone calls praise God for mobile phones aswell.
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 13 Feb 2009, 11:20 am

Photobucket
Hi Everyone
Damp and dreary in my part of Wales today.
But we have sun shining in our hearts.
Steph has set off for London with Max
to pick up Grandma at the airport who is arriving
today from New Zealand.
I am so glad that it isn't snowing

I pray for travelling mercies for them all
and a blessed memorable time.
Brendan is at an important business conference
so Paul and I will pick up Ethan from school
and he will be with us at home until Dad arrives.

I have had a quiet time this morning other than one
phone call so able to get on with the backlong of
things to do and spent some time reading mail,
Bubbles had sent me quite a bit which I enjoyed.
I will just make a call to find out
how Bill is doing in hospital, then need to get on
with other things get the postings done then a bit
of tidying up.

Prayers gone up for all,
our Lyn who is moving today, may things go smoothly for her
no doubt she won't have time to get withdrawel symptoms
from not having the net as she will be quite busy in her
new home and enjoying her wet room

Love to Everyone
Elaine
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 13 Feb 2009, 12:41 am

I am late getting here norty but I have been concentrating on the msn groups postings.
I have had a reletively easy day, it did start of a bit hectic with fone calls mostly due to Bill being taken into hospital and me getting around some to let them know.

I Just needed to take some time out from posting the usual daily stuff and reply to a few other threads elsewhere In a nutshell; it was remmebering how those must have been 4 friends I think who let down the stretcher to Jesus.
My thoughts were that we have to be brought down.......nthing of ourselves to receive healing........ and how we need one another to be brought to God in supplication and prayer
what I confessed is saying Oh Lord forgive me my unbelief and come to him with my mustard seed Hope.

Elaine
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 11 Feb 2009, 10:02 pm

Hi Everyone,
It has been a long day for me I have only just got off the phone yet again relaying messages to the family, the doctor has said Bill has to go back into hospital as yet we don't know which one will have a bed available.
Besides the other things which have happened through the day which began with me having Max early morning as Stef had to go along to hospital for X-ray and bloods done, just on her way there her neighbour's car wouldn't start so she taxied her to work, then she received a call from her Dad who needed someone to drive him on some errands, he had in January another operation and lost the use of his arm so cannot drive, she had to head over to his place afterwards to help out with Him, he had major surgery a year ago also for cancer you may remember and this was another.
Besides the numerous calls from Steph to let me know what is going on me doing calls to let everyone else know, plus trying to keep a toddler amused and making calls and receiving with regard to our car tyres problem.
God is good.
Stef got home trying to catch up, put the bath to run for the children while doing other things to get food ready for dinner and forgot completely run the tap for something then remembered oh the bath which literally just started about to trickle onto the floor, cooking going on and just a wet sleeve to pull out the plug, How great is our God like Steph said she could have either had a mopping up job to cap it all or even worse slipped on the bathroom floor, knocked herself out, with children and cooking going on and at least an hour before hubby arrives home. Well that is what could have been.
My bit of news for today condensed.
Love Elaine.
A p.s. brought this over from MSN posted a little earlier just had a phone call Bill is placed in a local hospital thankfully as this is a great help.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 10 Feb 2009, 1:09 pm

Photobucket
Hi Everyone

We have a beautiful sunny day here in our part of Wales
I caught up with a few friends and family online
and was able to write a lengthy email which took a while
as I had to take breaks for various reasons.
Margaret updated me on the family my cousin's wife
still waiting on to know if the cancer has returned with Al,
and the hope of a home for her daughter and 3 children
who became homeless lately due to a divorce pending.

I had quite a busy time yesterday, a friend who has
a garage said come along and we will see what can be
done, KwikFix had put our tyres on with a machine
we are unable to get them off to be replaced and they are not
taking responsibility, unfortunately the friend was
unable to get them off but hopefully will loosen
by a bit of travel then try again.
I went along with some food in the hope to tempt Bill
to eat, he is so stubborn in signing himself out of hospital
a nurse is attending him as he is too ill to visit surgery
for the continued blood tests.
I spoke with his Brother who says everyone agree
he should be in hospital on a drip and oxygen
asBill is unable to keep food down. We are praying the
med for sickness will quickly kick in.
We know only half his heart is working and that part muscle weak
God is good in extending his hand and we are still praying for a miracle.
Your prayers appreciated please for these.

I have to make a few phone calls
take a little break and come back to post.

My prayers gone up for all, remembering also the many members
who we have not seen for quite a long while.
love Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 08 Feb 2009, 6:50 pm

Photobucket
Hi Everyone
Quite late getting here as have had a busy day cooking I did get up early waiting for TV technician as my digibox have not been able to switch on for days.
This morning
I switched on the little radio I bought at Woolworths closing down sale
as I am missing my TV the reception is not great I was pleased when
I found a Service with a short message but I can't honestly say the music
was to my taste I was unable to make out the words.
I had to say sorry to God for my bad thoughts and said
I am sure you are enjoying it, although it does say
make a joyful noise to the Lord and this sounds so gloomy.
I went over to my hotmail where I get Haven of Refuge
the music may not be to your taste, but the words precious.

Mrs P's Inspirational Page
http://www.mrspshavenofrefuge.org/the_man_that_walks_on_water/
A friend of mine Bill who is my ex husband of 30 odd years ago,
is very ill only one part of his heart is working and that muscle is very weak, he is being looked after by his brother and wife,
he can't stand the smell of cooking and sick when he try to eat, so I thought if there was something he fancied we have some meals here prepared for him should they ring to let me know. My daughter and his came to visit today, she lives quite a distance away and works so it is quite difficult to fit visits in.
God is good as the snow have cleared although they say blizzard on the way.
Keep safe and warm
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down