World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» EXPERTS Why Israel Must Strike Back
GOSPEL FROM ASIA - Page 6 EmptyToday at 1:50 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
GOSPEL FROM ASIA - Page 6 EmptyToday at 1:42 pm by Admin

» Christians facing Medntasl Health Struggles
GOSPEL FROM ASIA - Page 6 EmptyToday at 1:34 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
GOSPEL FROM ASIA - Page 6 EmptyToday at 1:24 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
GOSPEL FROM ASIA - Page 6 EmptyToday at 1:08 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
GOSPEL FROM ASIA - Page 6 EmptyToday at 1:05 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
GOSPEL FROM ASIA - Page 6 EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» Israel 365 News
GOSPEL FROM ASIA - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 11:42 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
GOSPEL FROM ASIA - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
GOSPEL FROM ASIA - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 11:34 pm by Admin

» israelAM
GOSPEL FROM ASIA - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 11:30 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
GOSPEL FROM ASIA - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
GOSPEL FROM ASIA - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 10:15 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
GOSPEL FROM ASIA - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
GOSPEL FROM ASIA - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
GOSPEL FROM ASIA - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» AISH
GOSPEL FROM ASIA - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:18 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
GOSPEL FROM ASIA - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:02 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
GOSPEL FROM ASIA - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
GOSPEL FROM ASIA - Page 6 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:32 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

GOSPEL FROM ASIA

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

GOSPEL FROM ASIA - Page 6 Empty Re: GOSPEL FROM ASIA

Post  Admin Thu 20 Apr 2017, 5:32 pm

"Gospel from India"
Get it right now!

As a result of the disease of sin-- men and women are spoken of in Scripture as being dead in sin.
Paul said to the Ephesians, “And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience.” Ephesians 2:1,2.
We cannot save ourselves. We cannot pull ourselves up by our own bootstraps.
We can only put a little ointment here and a little ointment there to try to help us.
But we’re spiritually dead—physically alive and soulishly alive-- but spiritually dead.
We need life that only Christ can give by His resurrection. And He offers it to us today if we will come to Him by repentance and faith.
Will you receive His offer? It’s free.
You can have life and live more abundantly. And you don’t have to wait until you get to Heaven to get this spiritual life.
You get it right now!
The Holy Spirit comes to live within.And the Holy Spirit stays there for eternity.​​
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 06 Apr 2017, 7:02 pm

Gospel from India
Seriously?

When have you been in a situation-- when you desperately needed help?
Who did you turn to?
I was recently admonished by a very well-meaning person-“Paul, take care of yourself. No one else will.”

Seriously?
While I understand the challenge to be prudent about practical matters-I have every confidence that God will take care of me as though I was the only person He had to be concerned with.

Because God is my Help-I can turn to Him.
And He is your Help, too
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 25 Mar 2017, 10:39 pm

"Gospel from India
Running out of time​!​

"People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God."
2 Timothy 3:2-4.

The Bible gives many examples of signs that should warn us of the coming end of the age.

Six such signs are given by Jesus, two characteristics are given by Paul, and eleven other occurrences are given by the prophets to occur prior to or soon after the end of the age.

While we are also told we will not know the time of the End-
God obviously wanted us to know when that time was getting closer.

As the Christian church is increasingly drawn into the interfaith movement, and as more and more churches go into isolation, preparing to sleep through the growing attacks on their faith, perhaps God knew it would take a few signs to wake us up and remind us that we have work to do.

So, let’s imagine a time in history when, “People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unloving, slanderous, without self-control, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God; holding to a form of godliness but denying its power.”

What a description of many inside and outside of today’s churches!

Does this sound like today’s world or not?
So, when were these words penned?

Around 2,000 years ago in the Word of God.
This prediction was prefaced with these haunting words:
“But mark this: These will be terrible times in the last days.”

Sounds like we’re there.

How can we change?

God’s Word says, “the Scriptures are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Jesus Christ.”

So study God’s Word.
Believe what it says about how to be saved from ungodly character.
Live what it says, for we all are running out of time!​​​
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 23 Mar 2017, 12:03 am

"Gospel from India"
So it is in life!​
"I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands." Psalm 119:10.

I love this story.

You may have read it before, but it so beautifully illustrates the need to keep our eyes on Jesus, it’s worth another read.

Walking through freshly fallen snow, a father wanted to teach his son a key lesson in life.
He said, “Son, I’m going to walk to that tree about 50 feet ahead in a perfectly straight line.
Then I want you to do the same.”

The father walked to the tree.
He turned to look at his son, and they both observed the perfectly straight tracks in the snow.

Not wanting to fail the test, the son looked at his father and began to walk.
He looked down at his steps and veered to the left.
He looked up and corrected his course.
He looked down again.
He veered to the right and had to correct his course once more.
Arriving at the tree, his tracks told the story of his failure.

His father explained, “Son, as long as you focused on me, your tracks were straight. The moment you took your eyes off me, you got off track. The key is keeping your eyes on the goal.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 19 Mar 2017, 8:07 pm

"Gospel from India"
Repented?
Jesus told the truth about repentance.
He said, “Unless you repent, you will perish.”
Have you repented?
Repentance means change.
I change my mind about God, about myself, about my fellow man. I change my way of living.
But on my own I don’t have strength to change. I can’t change.
I can’t become a Christian. Why?
Because I’m “dead in trespasses and sins.” Ephesians 2:1.
God has to help me change. He has to help me repent.
And I have to say, “O God, help me to repent.”
Not only do we have to repent-- but by faith we must receive Christ into our hearts as Saviour and Lord.​​
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 08 Mar 2017, 9:19 pm

Gospel from India
Bottom line?

"...even to your graying years I will bear you! I have done it and I will carry you; and I will bear you and I will deliver you." Isaiah 46:4
A hundred years ago, people lived an average of 47 years. Today many men live to be at least 75.
Many women live to be at least 80. As you get older, your skin wrinkles because it becomes thinner and less elastic.
Your bones become more visible as you store less fat beneath your skin. Inside the body, your bones and muscle become weaker.
Your memory gets worse, and your immune system can’t fight disease as easily. Retirement from work brings more leisure time, but it can also bring a sense of a loss of purpose in life.
Your income may be lower. Family and friends die or move away.
It may be time to move out of a house that has become too big and hard to maintain. Face it, your body wears out as you get older.
Bottom line? Growing old definitely is NOT for the faint of heart!
In Ecclesiastes, King Solomon agreed. He wrote of how the things we take for granted when we’re young cause us to lose delight in living when we’re old.
On top of that, without God, life can be meaningless. Ah, but with God, there is wisdom, strength, joy, and the hope that when the body finally gives out, there is life – real life – in heaven with God.
It’s something to remember when you’re young and when you’re old.
If you haven’t thought about what will happen when you leave this earth, read John 3:16. “For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son that everyone who believes in Him will not perish, but have eternal life.”
Don’t let another day go by without giving your life to Jesus. You’ll never have to wonder where you’ll spend eternity!​​
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 05 Mar 2017, 10:15 am

"Gospel from India"
Endless love !

Jesus told the truth about sin.
He said, “Out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, and adulteries, and all other sins that we commit.” Matthew 15:19.
War comes from the human heart. Family tensions and problems come from the human heart. Rebellion comes from the human heart.
He also told the truth about love.
God loves you-- with a love that you don’t know anything about,- because there is no human love comparable to divine love.
God’s love sent His Son to the cross to die and shed his blood for you. He would have died had you been the only person in the whole world.
That’s exactly what our Lord Jesus Christ did.
God raised Him from the dead.And He’s alive!
"Dear Lord, thank You for Your endless love that is longer, wider, higher and deeper than I can comprehend. Please forgive me of my sin and let Your love wash over me so that I may be free from shame, guilt and condemnation. Make me fully alive in You! In Jesus’ Name. Amen."​​

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 18 Feb 2017, 12:27 pm

"Gospel from India"
Abiding love!

In John 5-we read about Jesus as He winds His way through the narrow streets of Jerusalem.
When He reaches the sheep gate by the pool of Bethesda-He observes the great multitudes plagued with various infirmities, - waiting to be moved into the water.
Suddenly He notices a poor man who seems more needy than all the rest, and tenderly He asks Do you want to be made well? v. 6.
The helpless paralytic looks up and answers-Sir, I have no man to put me into the pool when the water is stirred up.â v. 7.
Think of it or 38 long!
Weary, doleful years this bundle of pain had been buffeted by the surging human tide of Jerusalem, and after all these years he still had to say to Jesus:âSir, I have no man.
He was absolutely friendless.
Are you lonely?
You can have a friend that sticks closer than a brother. Jesus Christ can make life joyful, satisfying and glorious to you.
"Dear Lord, in so many ways, I have tried to hide my deepest sorrows and struggles from You and others. But You see and know it all. I give them to You now. Please forgive me and usher me into Your Lordship, Your friendship and the abiding love relationship that You desire for my life. I surrender. In Jesus Name. Amen
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 15 Feb 2017, 4:17 pm

"Gospel from India"
Struggling with shame?

"Jesus said to her, everyone who drinks from this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life. The woman said to him, sir give me this water, so that I will not be thirsty or have to come here to draw water." John 4: 13.
It was a quick rest stop.
Sitting by the well-Jesus waits as His disciples run into town to find lunch.
That's when she arrives. A woman from the nearby town come to draw water.
At this time of day, in this heat, most avoid the well. But, for this woman, she prefers it this way.
Quiet. Alone.
No one to condemn and no one around to judge. She is well known around town but not in a good way. Her reputation and her story are full of shame.
Pretty soon we discover that this woman is thirsty-- but not just for water something more.
Deep down she feels empty, unsatisfied. We learn that she's been searching for satisfaction in others – in relationships.
Over and over again-- she's tried to find what she believes will satisfy her heart and soul but it's all turned up empty.
Her story is full of broken dreams and shattered hopes, baggage and pain.
To Jesus, this comes as no surprise. He knows her story and He lays it all out.
Five husbands and the man she now lives with is not her husband. Nothing is hidden from Jesus.
There are no secrets here. And what does she do when she realizes Jesus knows her story? Does she run or hide?
Just the opposite.
She's excited. She wants to know more. It's as if she's somehow been set free.
But, how can this be? How is it possible that revealing all of her baggage before Jesus could possibly lead to feeling satisfied and filled?
One word Grace. Instead of being judged or condemned, she is loved.
And that right there is the Gospel of Jesus Christ grace covering sin and love replacing shame.
Only when we experience the love and grace of Jesus Christ will our hearts and souls be truly satisfied.
No longer will we need to run and hide, because all that we'e done has been covered by all that Jesus did.
Finally, the deepest longings of our hearts can be filled.
If shame is the driving force of your life, you will never be satisfied.
If you're struggling with shame and unworthiness because of your story, stop running.
Come before Jesus with your story and see what happens when your shame meets His grace.
This is the satisfaction and joy our souls long for.
This is the good news of the Gospel!​​

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 08 Feb 2017, 1:54 am

"Gospel from India"
But you sinned!

Perhaps you at one time knew-- the joy and peace of being born into God’s family.
You knew the sweet fellowship of God’s people. You knew the complete happiness and satisfaction of Christ’s presence with you.
But you sinned!
You went out from the presence of Christ, and you have found that it is night.
You have neither the fellowship of Christians nor the fellowship of sinners, and certainly you no longer have the fellowship of Christ.

Perhaps there is no loneliness quite so bitter as the loneliness of a backslidden Christian.

Do you need to be restored?

Yet there is forgiveness for you.
As you confess and forsake your sins, your fellowship with Christ will be restored.
we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.1 John
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 05 Feb 2017, 10:55 pm

"Gospel from India"
Afraid of the dark?

"For You light my lamp; the Lord my God illumines my darkness." Psalm 18:28.
Why are children afraid of the dark?

Maybe it’s a fear of-- being left alone, - a feeling of separation, - their vivid imagination, or - shadows in the dark.
The fact is, children fear the dark for many of the same reasons adults do.
It seems many fears intensify in the night-- especially sleepless nights.
But I have good news: God is with us wherever we go.
Listen to a portion of Psalm 139:
“Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the Heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.”
Like a loving Father-God offers us a hand to hold in life’s darkest hours.
He’ll carry us through the darkness-- and lead us where we need to go.​​
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 24 Jan 2017, 6:42 pm

Gospel from India
What about it?

"...the water I shall give him shall become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life." John 4:14.
If you’ve ever travelled through the desert-- you’ll notice that it’s mile after mile of dry and barren landscape.
Then suddenly, there’s a spot of green, some trees, bushes, and flowering plants. It always means there’s some kind of water source nearby.
With water, the desert blossoms and comes to life.
The same is true in our lives.
Without God-- we tend to dry up when life gets hard.
It saps us of all our energy, creativity and drive. We eventually feel beaten down, worn out, and dried up.
But Jesus says, “I am living water; anyone who accepts me will never be thirsty again.”
He wasn’t talking about physical thirst. He was talking about satisfying our spiritual thirst so we can blossom and come to life.
What about it? Do you sometimes feel like a dry, dusty shrub in a desert of emptiness?
Come to Christ and enjoy a cool drink of water whenever you need it. ​​
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 03 Jan 2017, 12:03 am

Gospel from India"
Charting the course

"To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1.

As one year comes to an end and another one begins-
- it is a great time to evaluate how we are doing and where we are going.

We want to make sure that we are living our lives the way they ought to be lived-
- because for some of us, this may be the last year.

Reflecting on the passing of human life, ethicist Michael Josephson wrote:
"Ready or not, some day it will all come to an end.
There will be no more sunrises, no minutes, hours, or days... So what will matter?
How will the value of your days be measured?
Living a life that matters doesn't happen by accident.
It's not a matter of circumstance but of choice."

The Bible says:
"To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die." Ecclesiastes 3:1–2.
It also reminds us that our times are in God's hands. Psalm 31:15.
Regarding the length of our lives, Job said to God, "His days are determined, the number of his months is with You; You have appointed his limits, so that he cannot pass." Job 14:5.

God determines how long we will live—not us.

We may be able to improve the quality of our lives through diet and exercise.
But the quantity of our lives—that is up to God.

So we want to make sure that we are living our lives well.

The measure of a life is-
- not its duration,
- but its donation."

You determine the evening of your life by the morning of it.

So start thinking about it.
Start charting the course the rest of your life will take. ​​
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 30 Dec 2016, 11:41 pm

"Gospel from India"
Share the good news

"Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests."Luke 2:14.
Many cultures have traditions to celebrate the arrival of a baby.

Some display a wooden cut-out stork on their front lawn.

Others send out engraved announcements featuring the photo, weight, and other details of the new arrival.

Now people send smses and WhatsApp messages.

Baby Jesus had his birth announced by a great company of angels.Luke.2:13.

The appearance of the heavenly beings comes directly following the angel’s announcement.
We are told that “a great company of the heavenly host” was praising God.

This supernatural birth brought honour and glory to God.

Notice that verse 14, which states, “on whom his favour rests,” foreshadows the words of God the Father at Jesus’ baptism in Luke3:22.

When Jesus was baptized, the heavens opened for the Holy Spirit and the voice of God.
In that moment, the Father said: “You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased.”

The Trinity was expressed in that moment, bearing witness to the favor on Jesus.

When the angels disappeared from their heavenly choir, the shepherds had no doubt about what to do next.

They immediately turned to one another, not to rationalize away the appearance-- but to follow the angel’s command to go to Bethlehem.

They wanted to see for themselves what the heavenly host had declared to be true. They went to Bethlehem in a hurry and found Mary and Joseph and the baby Jesus.V.16.

The shepherds did not come bearing gifts.
Instead, they revealed to the young couple the news of the divine announcement, no doubt again confirming the reality of the baby’s identity.

They did not keep this wonderful news to themselves-- but “spread the word” about the birth of the Saviour.Vs.17,20.

The Christmas story is about good news-- news so exciting that it was announced by angels and shared by shepherds.

Pray today that God will use this holiday season to allow you the opportunity to share the good news of Jesus Christ.

The miraculous nature of His birth and life are too wonderful to keep to yourself.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 26 Dec 2016, 11:00 pm

"Gospel from India"
Christ Jesus!

I am always amazed at how God uses simple things to confuse human understanding.1 Corinthians 1:27.

He chose David to be king when he was just a scrawny kid.He empowered Samson to kill one-thousand men by himself.And He used one of Christianities worst persecutors to become its most outspoken evangelist.
When Jesus was born the Father sent angels that told shepherds, who were out in a field, what had happened.

Shepherds “had a bad reputation and were considered unreliable and were not allowed to give testimony in the law courts.

So not only does the Creator of the universe surprise men by coming to earth at all but He comes as a little baby, in a small poor town and then he tells the stinky guys with a bad reputation to tell everyone that God has come to earth!

Let’s read what the angels say to the shepherds in Luke 2:14, “Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, goodwill toward men.”

There are many things we can learn from this but we’re going to focus on the “glory” and the “peace.”

The word “glory” here in the Greek is doxa meaning “honour, excellence, heavy and preeminence.”
This is where we get the word “doxology” from.

It is the same as the Hebrew word kabod meaning “weighty” or “heaviness.”
So Doxology is defined as praising and honouring God-- because He is more important than anything else.

You’ve probably heard the phrase “on earth peace, goodwill toward men” many times. And you’ve probably understood it in the same way I have:
- the angels were announcing that there would be peace on earth.

But historically we don’t see a stop to wars at this time-- in fact we see fights and battles increase.

Along with Roman oppression we also see evidence of suffering in Matthew 2:16-18 caused by Jesus birth:
- when Herod killed the newborn two year old boys.

But this was one of Satan’s attempts to kill Jesus, the Saviour.
So we can see that our understanding of peace from this is wrong.

There will never be peace on earth until Jesus’ second coming.

But Jesus’ birth as humanity’s Saviour meant that men who accepted God’s goodwill would have eternal peace.
We see this in Romans 5:1 which says “having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.”

But there is also a “peace that passes all human understanding” while we’re on this earth.Philippians 4:7.
The only true response this Christmas season is to give glory to God!
His gift is more weighty than we can imagine; it is both a solemn thing and at the same time it causes us to burst into doxology! John3:16.
Philippians 4:19 puts all of these thoughts together:
“And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”

Our greatest need is salvation for our sin and a close second is the ability to trust God in His plan for our lives so we can rest in peace...not in death but in life.

But who causes this to happen?
The answer is always “Christ Jesus!”​​
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 21 Dec 2016, 11:05 pm

GOSPEL FROM ASIA
The Wise!

"Where is He who has been born King of the Jews?" Matthew 2:2.
There are all sorts of seekers today-- searching for truth and the answer to life.
Would you describe yourself as a seeker?
The original seekers were those wise men from the East.
They weren't Christian or Jewish, but they were searching for meaning.
God spoke to them through the heavens with the appearance of a new star. They stepped out on faith and believed that what they were seeing signified the birth of a new king.
Along the way, God spoke to them through scripture, prophesying the Messiah would be born in Bethlehem.
They stepped out on faith and went there seeking.
When they arrived, they found the answer to life in a little boy named Jesus. They believed that He was God, who had become a man, and our Saviour. They found what every seeker needs Jesus, the answer to life.
Today-- wise men still seek Him

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 13 Dec 2016, 10:24 pm

Gospel from Asia
Where is your hope?

Let me start by saying-
I believe with all my heart that the Gospel is the greatest message of hope anyone could ever encounter.

To understand the hope of the Gospel-
- we must look beyond our current life and circumstance.

This requires viewing life through the lens of faith.
And Paul's statement of hope requires faith.

This is the question each of us must answer:
Where do you place your hope?

When the sufferings and groanings of the world appear too much, where do we find hope?

If our hope is in this life-
- we will find ourselves stuck in hopelessness and despair.

If our hope is in this life-
Christians should be pitied above all others because the foundation of our faith is built upon an eternal Saviour who is coming to make all things new- a hope bigger than this world.

But, if our hope is in the One who is eternal-
- if our hope is in the One who is coming to make all things new,
- we can confidently say in any circumstance:
What we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory He will reveal to us later.

Life's struggles invite us to discover where we place our hope.

What about you?
Where is your hope?

No matter how miserable present circumstances appear-
- you really can believe the best is yet to come.

Jesus Christ offers you this hope.
You just have to believe it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 10 Dec 2016, 11:54 pm

Do you believe it?

​"In that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which is in front of Jerusalem on the east; and the Mount of Olives will be split in its middle from east to west by a very large valley, so that half of the mountain will move toward the north and the other half toward the south." Zechariah 14:4.

It always brings fans to their feet.

In golf, it’s a hole-in-one.
In basketball, it’s the slam-dunk.
In baseball, it’s the home run.
But in football, it’s the touchdown.

The objective is simple.
The football team with the most points wins, and usually that means the most touchdowns.

But the greatest and most exciting touchdown has yet to occur-
- and when it does, the players on the winning team will go wild with joy.

Those on the losing team will be devastated with defeat.

The Bible tells about it in the Old and New Testaments.
The Messiah will touch down on the Mount of Olives outside Jerusalem when Jesus returns.

​​Do you believe it?

Will you be ready for the ultimate feat?
How you respond in faith to Christ determines-
- whether you are on the winning team or losing team – forever.

It is my hope that you’ll be able to celebrate the touchdown-
- not be devastated, when Jesus comes!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 08 Dec 2016, 6:25 pm

Gospel from India
Set free!

The Creator placed two people with clean souls in the Garden of Eden-
- but when Adam and Eve chose to disobey, their hearts became sinful. God had told them that the penalty for their sin was death.Gen. 2: 17.

Mankind’s first parents bequeathed their sin nature to the entire human race.
So we are all born with hearts rebelling against God.

Like a toddler who defies his parents by touching a forbidden item-
- we disobey our heavenly Father because we prefer to follow our own desires.

It is not our wrong conduct that condemns us-
- but rather the fact that our nature is corrupt.

Whether good or bad, our deeds don’t determine where we will spend eternity.

Apart from the Lord, no one is righteous—not a single person has done enough good to earn a place in heaven.
But the Father loves us and wants us to live with Him eternally.

So, before the creation of the world-
He planned a solution.

The rescue plan was simple-
- a perfect sacrifice had to be made for mankind’s sin so that everyone could be blameless before a holy God.

By accepting this sacrifice on his or her own behalf-
- any individual would receive a new nature to replace the corrupted one.

In addition, the Holy Spirit would indwell that person to provide truth and guidance.

The sacrifice was Jesus Christ-
- who died on the cross, bearing all our sin.

When we trust Him as Saviour, our “flesh” nature dies with Him.
The Holy Spirit comes to make our hearts new so we can find joy in obeying God. ​​​​ Romans 3:10-26​.​

We are rescued and set free!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 08 Dec 2016, 6:21 pm

Gospel from India
Set free!

The Creator placed two people with clean souls in the Garden of Eden-
- but when Adam and Eve chose to disobey, their hearts became sinful. God had told them that the penalty for their sin was death.Gen. 2: 17.

Mankind’s first parents bequeathed their sin nature to the entire human race.
So we are all born with hearts rebelling against God.

Like a toddler who defies his parents by touching a forbidden item-
- we disobey our heavenly Father because we prefer to follow our own desires.

It is not our wrong conduct that condemns us-
- but rather the fact that our nature is corrupt.

Whether good or bad, our deeds don’t determine where we will spend eternity.

Apart from the Lord, no one is righteous—not a single person has done enough good to earn a place in heaven.
But the Father loves us and wants us to live with Him eternally.

So, before the creation of the world-
He planned a solution.

The rescue plan was simple-
- a perfect sacrifice had to be made for mankind’s sin so that everyone could be blameless before a holy God.

By accepting this sacrifice on his or her own behalf-
- any individual would receive a new nature to replace the corrupted one.

In addition, the Holy Spirit would indwell that person to provide truth and guidance.

The sacrifice was Jesus Christ-
- who died on the cross, bearing all our sin.

When we trust Him as Saviour, our “flesh” nature dies with Him.
The Holy Spirit comes to make our hearts new so we can find joy in obeying God. ​​​​ Romans 3:10-26​.​

We are rescued and set free!

God At Eventide – December 7
by carol@TwoListeners

December 7 – Secret Service
You are blessed, very richly blessed. Never forget that you have My Love and Protection. No Treasures of the world can mean to you what that can.

Never forget, too, that you are guided. Every word, every letter, every meeting, God-planned and God-blessed. Just feel that, know that.

You are not a stray and uncared for. You belong to the Secret Service of Heaven. There are privileges and protections for you all along the way.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 01 Dec 2016, 11:59 pm

Never, ever ends! Gospel from India

​"But the father said to his servants, 'Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet. Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Let's have a feast and celebrate. For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.' So they began to celebrate."Luke 15:22-24.

There’s a wonderful scene in the parable of the prodigal son when the wayward son finally comes to his senses and begins to walk home.

What does that father do?
He runs and embraces him.

There’s joy and celebration.

I know that’s a picture of redemption.
I know Jesus is talking to us about what it’s like to come home when we confess our sins, and finally come back to the Lord.
I know that’s the point.

But, I also think it’s a beautiful picture of finally coming home to heaven-
- after the weariness and demands of this very difficult life and world.

Then when we finally come home to heaven-
- our Heavenly Father is there,
- and He runs to embrace us! He’s full of joy!

He’s got those tears in His eyes-
- as only a Father can have when His son comes home!

And the celebration begins, and it ​​never, ever ends!

Because heaven will be like coming home.
It’s like home is supposed to be.

So I ask you, my friends-
- when your days in this life are done,
- will you be able to go home?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 27 Nov 2016, 4:41 pm

"Gospel from India"
99.999%

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."Romans 15:13.

Did you know that the universe is 99.999% empty space?
And that means our bodies as well.

That means that if you took away all of the space between the atoms in our bodies, the whole human race would take up the space of a sugar cube.
That’s because our bodies are 99.999% empty space.

I’m sure that we have all felt empty at some stage or another, and now you know why!

It makes you wonder what there is about people to love.
God knows the answer, literally, because He tells us through the Bible that we are deeply, desperately, and continuously loved.

If death were the end of it all, then that’s all we are – just empty space.
But death isn’t the end!

The Bible says that in God’s "great mercy, He has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead." 1 Peter 1:3.

Because Jesus has overcome death, when you believe in Him-
He fills you with new life that’s full of joy and hope and purpose.

He fills you with eternity.

When you trust in Him-
God fills you to overflowing, through the Holy Spirit, with joy and peace.
God fills all your empty spaces and turns them into joy.

He fills you with eternity.

Think of an area in your life that you need God to fill – some part of you that is still empty and dark.

Go somewhere that inspires you with its natural beauty, sit down, and take in all the goodness of God through your senses.
Close your eyes, and ask God to send the Spirit of Christ to fill that part of you that needs God’s peace and joy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 21 Nov 2016, 5:22 pm

Able to go home? by "Gospel from India" 
Able to go home?

"But the father said to his servants, 'Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet. Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Let's have a feast and celebrate. For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.' So they began to celebrate." Luke 15:22-24.

There’s a wonderful scene in the parable of the prodigal son when the wayward son finally comes to his senses and begins to walk home. 
What does that father do? He runs and embraces him. 
There is joy and celebration.
I know that’s a picture of redemption. 
I know Jesus is talking to us about what it’s like to come home when we confess our sins, and finally come back to the Lord. 
I know that’s the point. But, I also think it’s a beautiful picture of finally coming home to heaven, after the weariness and demands of this very difficult life and world. 
Then when we finally come home to heaven, our Heavenly Father is there, and He runs to embrace us! He’s full of joy! He’s got those tears in His eyes, as only a Father can have when His son comes home! 
And the celebration begins, and it never, ever ends! 
Because heaven will be like coming home. It’s like home is supposed to be. 
So I ask you my friends, when your days in this life are done, will you be able to go home?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 16 Nov 2016, 10:47 pm

"Gospel from India" 
How foolish!​ ​

"Without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is." Hebrews 11:6.
Nothing you do can please God apart from faith.
Throughout history, people have tried everything imaginable to gain favour with God. 
Most turn to religion, but religion apart from Christ is merely a satanic counterfeit of the truth.
Many trust in their own good works-- not realizing that even their best efforts are offensive to God.sa. 64:6; Phillipians. 3:8. 
And the more we try to justify ourselves, the more we offend God, because "by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified in His sight." Romans. 3:20.
Some trust in their family heritage or nationality. The Jewish people thought they were pleasing to God simply because they were descendants of Abraham. 
But John the Baptist warned them, saying, "You brood of vipers, who warned you to flee from the wrath to come? Therefore bring forth fruit in keeping with repentance; and do not suppose that you can say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham for our father'; for I say to you, that God is able from these stones to raise up children to Abraham." Matthew. 3:7-9.
Apart from faith, man cannot please God. 
And the first step of faith is simply believing God exists. That isn't enough to save a person—even the demons have that level of faith (James 2:19)—but it's a start, and by God's grace can blossom into full saving faith.
God has given ample evidence of His existence. 
Romans 1:20 says, "Since the creation of the world [God's] invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made." 
David said, "The heavens are telling of the glory of God; and their expanse is declaring the work of His hands." Psalm. 19:1.
Creation itself proclaims the existence, power, and glory of God, yet most people "suppress the truth in unrighteousness" (Romans. 1:18) by rejecting the Creator and denying their accountability to Him. 
Rather than bowing to the true God, they pay homage to "Mother Nature" or evolution. 
How foolish!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 08 Nov 2016, 11:14 pm

"Gospel from India" 
Afraid?

"For You light my lamp; the Lord my God illumines my darkness."Psalm 18:28.
Why are children afraid of the dark? 
Maybe it’s a fear of-- being left alone, - a feeling of separation, - their vivid imaginations, - or shadows in the dark.
The fact is, children fear the dark for many of the same reasons adults do. 
It seems many fears intensify in the night-– creating many sleepless nights. 
But I have good news: God is with us wherever we go.
Read a portion of Psalm 139: 
“Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the Heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, - even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.”
Like a loving Father-God offers us a hand to hold in life’s darkest hours. 
He’ll carry us through the darkness-- and lead us where we need to go.​​
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next