World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 1 Bot

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
BIBLE VERSES ON OCCULT  EmptyToday at 12:59 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
BIBLE VERSES ON OCCULT  EmptyToday at 12:28 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
BIBLE VERSES ON OCCULT  EmptyToday at 12:17 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
BIBLE VERSES ON OCCULT  EmptyYesterday at 10:42 pm by Admin

» Year of the Death of Jesus
BIBLE VERSES ON OCCULT  EmptyYesterday at 10:27 pm by Admin

» AISH
BIBLE VERSES ON OCCULT  EmptyYesterday at 10:01 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
BIBLE VERSES ON OCCULT  EmptyYesterday at 9:59 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
BIBLE VERSES ON OCCULT  EmptyYesterday at 9:23 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
BIBLE VERSES ON OCCULT  EmptyYesterday at 9:09 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
BIBLE VERSES ON OCCULT  EmptyYesterday at 9:07 pm by Admin

» israelAM
BIBLE VERSES ON OCCULT  EmptyYesterday at 9:04 pm by Admin

» WHY DID GOD CREATE EVIL
BIBLE VERSES ON OCCULT  EmptyYesterday at 4:36 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
BIBLE VERSES ON OCCULT  EmptyYesterday at 2:37 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
BIBLE VERSES ON OCCULT  EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 11:18 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
BIBLE VERSES ON OCCULT  EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
BIBLE VERSES ON OCCULT  EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:45 pm by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
BIBLE VERSES ON OCCULT  EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» Be Fervent in Spirit
BIBLE VERSES ON OCCULT  EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Remain in God - iBelieve Truth
BIBLE VERSES ON OCCULT  EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 1:25 am by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
BIBLE VERSES ON OCCULT  EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:00 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

BIBLE VERSES ON OCCULT

Go down

BIBLE VERSES ON OCCULT  Empty BIBLE VERSES ON OCCULT

Post  Admin Tue 01 Nov 2016, 6:33 pm

​Bible Verses About The Occult
Bible Verses About The Occult from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance
Leviticus 19:31 - Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.
Isaiah 8:19 - And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?
2 Kings 21:6 - And he made his son pass through the fire, and observed times, and used enchantments, and dealt with familiar spirits and wizards: he wrought much wickedness in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger.
Revelation 22:15 - For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
Revelation 21:8 - But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Galatians 5:20 - Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
2 Kings 23:24 - Moreover the workers with familiar spirits, and the wizards, and the images, and the idols, and all the abominations that were spied in the land of Judah and in Jerusalem, did Josiah put away, that he might perform the words of the law which were written in the book that Hilkiah the priest found in the house of the LORD.
Deuteronomy 18:9-12 - When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
Leviticus 20:27 - A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.
Isaiah 44:25 - That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;
Isaiah 19:3 - And the spirit of Egypt shall fail in the midst thereof; and I will destroy the counsel thereof: and they shall seek to the idols, and to the charmers, and to them that have familiar spirits, and to the wizards.
Leviticus 20:6 - And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people.
Exodus 22:18 - Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
Revelation 22:14 - Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
Revelation 9:21 - Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.
Micah 5:12 - And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers:
Ezekiel 13:8 - Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have spoken vanity, and seen lies, therefore, behold, I am against you, saith the Lord GOD.
Jeremiah 27:9-10 - Therefore hearken not ye to your prophets, nor to your diviners, nor to your dreamers, nor to your enchanters, nor to your sorcerers, which speak unto you, saying, Ye shall not serve the king of Babylon.
Jeremiah 27:9 - Therefore hearken not ye to your (false) prophets, nor to your diviners, nor to your dreamers, nor to your enchanters, nor to your sorcerers, which speak unto you, saying, Ye shall not serve the king of Babylon:
Jeremiah 14:14 - Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.
Jeremiah 10:2 - Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
Isaiah 47:12 - Stand now with thine enchantments, and with the multitude of thy sorceries, wherein thou hast laboured from thy youth; if so be thou shalt be able to profit, if so be thou mayest prevail.
2 Chronicles 33:6 - And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom: also he observed times, and used enchantments, and used witchcraft, and dealt with a familiar spirit, and with wizards: he wrought much evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger.
2 Kings 9:22 - And it came to pass, when Joram saw Jehu, that he said, Is it peace, Jehu? And he answered, What peace, so long as the whoredoms of thy mother Jezebel and her witchcrafts [are so] many?
Deuteronomy 18:11 - Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
Deuteronomy 18:10 - There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,

HALLOWEEN REPLY to a non believer or one who do not know what is written in the Bible. 
 It may be permissible but is it beneficial? and profitable for a child's upbringing in going out doing this or will it master their mind and draw you away from wholesome beneficial things.Some Churches hold Beach Parties also such as dressing up parties with no witch type costumes. Much better fun. Especially, so dangerous these days for your kids to go out the streets knocking doors who knows what could happen.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down