World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021 - 14:56
Latest topics
»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Savvas Constantatos  Personal Testimony EmptyToday at 21:23 by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
Savvas Constantatos  Personal Testimony EmptyToday at 21:09 by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
Savvas Constantatos  Personal Testimony EmptyToday at 21:07 by Admin

» israelAM
Savvas Constantatos  Personal Testimony EmptyToday at 21:04 by Admin

» WHY DID GOD CREATE EVIL
Savvas Constantatos  Personal Testimony EmptyToday at 16:36 by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Savvas Constantatos  Personal Testimony EmptyToday at 14:37 by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Savvas Constantatos  Personal Testimony EmptyYesterday at 23:38 by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Savvas Constantatos  Personal Testimony EmptyYesterday at 23:18 by Admin

» AISH
Savvas Constantatos  Personal Testimony EmptyYesterday at 22:24 by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Savvas Constantatos  Personal Testimony EmptyYesterday at 22:13 by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Savvas Constantatos  Personal Testimony EmptyYesterday at 21:54 by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
Savvas Constantatos  Personal Testimony EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024 - 23:45 by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
Savvas Constantatos  Personal Testimony EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024 - 23:44 by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Savvas Constantatos  Personal Testimony EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024 - 23:08 by Admin

» Be Fervent in Spirit
Savvas Constantatos  Personal Testimony EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024 - 22:54 by Admin

» Remain in God - iBelieve Truth
Savvas Constantatos  Personal Testimony EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024 - 1:25 by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Savvas Constantatos  Personal Testimony EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024 - 0:43 by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Savvas Constantatos  Personal Testimony EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024 - 23:40 by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Savvas Constantatos  Personal Testimony EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024 - 23:00 by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Savvas Constantatos  Personal Testimony EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024 - 20:54 by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Savvas Constantatos Personal Testimony

Go down

Savvas Constantatos  Personal Testimony Empty Savvas Constantatos Personal Testimony

Post  Admin Tue 22 Nov 2016 - 20:36

Savvas Constantatos

My Personal Testimony
Lately I was asked by a dear sister in Christ, if I would give/write my testimony to be put in a certain Christian magazine, and I answered yes, and I do it to the glory of Christ our Savior!
I was born at one of the Ionian islands of Greece called Kefalonia, which is located at the western side of Greece. Since I was born in Greece where 98% of the people belong to the Orthodox Religion, I was brought up the first 18 years of my life under this dominant religion. They baptized me when I was an infant, and because of that, and because I was religious during those 18 years, I was brained-washed to believe that I was a Christian.
At the age of 15, I went to live with my uncle in Rhodesia, Africa. I went there for a better future, since there were hardly any jobs on the Greek islands! And to make kind of a long story short, it was after about 3 years while living there in Rhodesia, when the Lord gave me the wonderful opportunity to hear for the first time in my life the pure Gospel of Christ.
One would think that Greece which produced the great philosophers, gave civilization to the world, the New Testament written in its own language, and where the apostle Paul preached the Gospel, that they would know all about the plain teachings of the Gospel of Christ, as well as God's simple plan of salvation, but unfortunately they do not! The great fatal mistake of the Orthodox Religion that sends millions of people to hell, is that under the inspiration of Satan who has perverted the Gospel of Christ, and has changed it into another gospel which cannot save anyone, they have mixed certain truths of the Word of God, with the vain teachings of man's tradition! Little do they know that the result of mixing truth and error, is deception, and that is exactly what Satan uses to deceive the souls of men, and because of that, the people are left in ignorance, in spiritual darkness, in sin, without Christ and His great salvation, and without any hope!
It is no wonder then that God the Holy Spirit led the apostle Paul (apostle, not priest) to write concerning the wise men of Greece: "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man,..Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever . Amen." Romans 1:22,23,25. And this is exactly what the Religion of Greece is made up of!
Again, the apostle Paul writing to the Corinthian Christians, as we read in 1 Corinthians 1:22,23,24, he stated that the preaching of Christ and His Gospel, "unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God."
To this very day, the preaching of the Gospel of Christ to the Greeks, with the exception of a few, is "moria" foolishness. I am not saying these things to condemned my fellow Greeks, but that some of them will come to their senses, believe in Christ and His Gospel and be saved! Like the apostle Paul's prayer to God for his fellow Jewish people, as we read in Romans 10:1, is also my prayer to God for my fellow Greeks, "that they might be saved."
I believe that one great thing that helped me not to reject the Gospel of Christ, as most do today, and of which I am thankful to God for, is that I never doubted that the Bible was the Word of God! True faith in God and in Christ begins when the lost sinner believes or puts his/her trust in God through His Word! That is why in Hebrews 11:6 we read: "But without faith (not abstract faith, but faith in God's Word) it is impossible to please Him (God):.."
It was in the year 1964 when God used two Christians who for over an hour, they read some scriptures and explained to me God's plan of salvation! I believed the scriptures, and everything they told me! That day God opened my eyes and I came to realize that instead of a Christian that my religion had taught me to believe that I was, I saw myself as a lost sinner who needed to get saved!
One of the scriptures they read to me, that stuck with me, and which God used, was from the epistle to the Romans 10:13, which is from the Old Testament, from the book of Joel 2:32, and which states: "FOR WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED." I thought about the word "whosoever", and I told myself that the "whosoever" includes me as well, and now the only thing that I needed to do, after we separated, was to go to the Lord in prayer, to repent to Him for my sins, and to receive Christ as my Savior! And that is exactly what I did, and as I well remember, before I even finished my short prayer, the Lord heard me and by His great mercy and grace saved me! Blessed be His holy name! And all of God's redeemed, throughout the endless ages of eternity will never cease to thank God, and to praise Christ our Savior who sacrificed Himself on the cross of calvary, to save us from our sins, from the penalty of sin which is eternal death, and to freely grant to us His gift of eternal life!
Again, to make a long story short, two years later the Lord worked it out and I came to the States to study the Word of God which I did in three different Bible Colleges. Throughout the years, I have done evangelistic work, pastored some churches, and my family and I spent some years in Greece as missionaries. Now in my later years, the good Lord has opened this door on FB where by His strength and help, I continue to proclaim the glorious Gospel of Christ for the salvation of souls, to teach the truths of the Word of God and the sound doctrine for the spiritual edification of the saved believers, and as the Lord leads to expose the false prophets of our apostate time, and to warn the Christians of their many deceptions and damnable heresies!
Dear friend, if you are an unsaved sinner, before it is for ever too late, believe in Christ and His Gospel the New Testament, repent to God for your sins, and receive Christ as your personal Savior, and God who loves you and wants to save you, will immediately save you! Do not forget His promise: "FOR WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED." Romans 10:13.
"And he that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches." Revelation 3:13.
"Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling (from the falling away/apostasy, 2 Thessalonians 2:3), and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Savior, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen." Jude 1:24,25.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down