World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» Israel 365 News
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:42 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:34 pm by Admin

» israelAM
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:30 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 10:15 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:18 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:02 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:32 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 10:47 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 10:42 pm by Admin

» Strangling Israel slowly
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Apr 2024, 11:37 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Thu 31 Jan 2019, 7:38 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6580 What Day is Not Beautiful?, January 31, 2019 
God said: 
Beloved, let Me ask you! Can it not be enough for you when a day in the world is beautiful? What day is not beautiful – simply something to enjoy, something to feel good about, something that smiles out at you saying that this day is a good day, a good day just to think of it? Why not feel good today about a burgeoning day for you, this day just as it comes out from the package? To think of it, an embracing today that says the day itself, without effort, makes you begin to smile. Why not today a day elated?

If you had an umbrella, you would swing it! There would be a bounce in your step! You might step in puddles! You might know that this day recognizes you, and you would feel worthy. As it is, today is made up of your very life. You are ready to be happy!

Perhaps you would imagine My taking you aside and saying to you: My Beloved, Beloved, today is a day I have set aside for you. It is for you, and it is good. It is for you to take hold of. As time goes on, later you may well will wish you had given acknowledgement to a day that was gone before you had a chance to love the day just for a handful of itself. If you were really a sport, you might have hugged and kissed this day and given it a run for your money.

Well, what might you have done? Taken the day out on the town? Actually called it up on the phone, sent it a text message and said: “Pal, you were really something. I knew the extent of you from the beginning."

Is there any point for you to not feel refurbished and glad to be alive? What is the point in being alive unless you pack something into it?

Here is a poem, The Vision of Sir Launfal by James Russell Lowell.

And what is so rare as a day in June?
Then, if ever, come perfect days
Then Heaven tries the earth if it be in tune,
And over it softly her warm ear lays

I, God, could ask you as well:

And what is so rare as a day in January when there is a blizzard of snow…

Why is not any day so rare as any day of any year? Who is not given a chance on any day to find a treasure of a day in the world on his own and claim it? And if all are One, as I say, then the deed is done. Oh, yes, be happy to invest in life and pick it up for one and all.

If a day must be anything so fragile as any day on Earth – this is not how I would want you to accept life. Why grow old and gnarled when life is meant to be a bouquet of flowers to proclaim?

You may think that protest is your right to proclaim. I say No. I say your right is to pick up the joy again and again. Of course, you are to be about peace and love. Where did this idea of toil and trouble come from? This is not – I repeat – not My idea. I would like you simply to be as happy as I desire with all My heart.

I do not ask for a variant of fussing or fuming. Absolutely not. Why on earth would you want to hobble along a rough road? Not at all. Set the table for yourself that I would set for you from the fullness of My heart.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-day-is-not-beautiful.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright ©️ 1999-Now Heavenletters™️
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 30 Jan 2019, 3:56 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6579 Life Can Be Whatever It Is, January 30, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, there is a consensus that says you are on Earth, and this must be for a reason. Another consensus says that life on Earth is but a dream. What happens now? Where does this leave you? Certainly not always foot loose and fancy free. Anything can happen in life. Life on Earth can be rather subterranean, like it or not. You seem to be posted wherever you are. Trying to survive is not quite enough.

Your purpose is to grow in love. You may not always welcome a Prince Charming to wake you up. Can someone who breaks your heart teach you how to love? Well, you can be riveted.

You would wish to learn greater love from someone who shows you how to love and means it. You sure don’t want hard lessons. Of course, you want to bless and be blessed – if only you knew how.

You personally have come to the conclusion that you are not wonderful at hanging out for love to come in style just like that. You haven’t had the knack. Actually, you’re quite good at falling in love. When it comes to lasting love, you have been start and stop. You haven’t been good at being true to love. Perhaps you are too impatient. You might like to be different than you have proved yourself to be. Who would chose tumultuous over enduring?

You may prefer to be alone more often than you want to stay together with someone else. That’s the rub – someone else. Frequent companionship disrupts your thinking. You have always wanted to have a forever love, yet it hasn’t worked out that way. You may like the idea of togetherness more than the the joy of the reality of it. You may prefer a home on the range.

Once you had different dreams.

Perhaps it is true that some people make hay while the sun shines, and others don’t seem to be able to spritz enough Spray-On to make life stick. It is very possible that you simply lack the backbone? Perhaps another day or time in life, you might have taken to day-to-day life in the world, yet who can say?

You have heard of both destiny and free will or perhaps you, in life, just are rolling along, and there is no neat ending rolling forward, so it seems. You just keep turning around and not finding a strong clue as to an answer to your existence. In any case, it is all water under the bridge. Or, okay, the cards would wind up remarkably if only you could stop stirring things up.

Sometimes you wonder if anyone’s life really and truly turns out right.

Why would you try to make something of old cloth from here or from there as if life could replay itself with another tune or two. Honestly, to which end? You might well do better to leave well enough alone. When will you know when to close four aces and your eyes and be done with yesterday?

“To be frank, God, I might like to pick up like an unclaimed true dream here and there for old time’s sake.

“I don’t believe that means you can’t teach an old dog new tricks. This must happen every day for someone. In any case, many people are inventive. Some people are good new learners and embrace where even the stars are surprised, and life actually gets wound up and set on a new course that winds up somewhere else sooner or later.

“I never liked that other saying either about leaving well enough alone. I wouldn’t mind learning something new while I’m at it.”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/life-can-be-whatever-it-is.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 30 Jan 2019, 12:06 am

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6578 A Hidden Gem, January 29, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, you can look at life this way:

You, My dream, shine in My eyes. You fill My heart with happiness. Never have you and I been separated.

Inasmuch as you and I are true, how is it that you would clomp around in life out of sorts, disparaged, and perhaps outright cross? What ego is this you have, and what good does it do you?

It seems that life spars with you, that, in fact, life changes its mind. At first life seems to tell you Yes, and then life tells you No. At first, your dental work was going to cost you one hundred dollars, and now your bill tops off at $3,000.

"God, how did money come about? Money is so unkind. If you have money, it's not so bad when it is demanded of you. Otherwise, if you don't have money, it's pretty bad. Ye Gods, there was a time when people who couldn't pay their bills were put in debtor prison. Does this make any sense to You, God? Are there people who really want to be doled to?"

Give up on impediments. Enough, enough, I say. Come back to joy. Joy isn't something to dispense with, not when you can have and give happiness instead. Must you be without?

Nor, dear One, are you entitled to gripe. You are entitled to release all that which does not enlighten the world or anyone. Share light and not sorrow. Joy is My desire for you.

Yes, you have known unhappiness. Sometimes you have great cause as the world sees it. No one wants to feel down. Nor are you entitled to poor behavior. What are you about?

Move forward in life here and now. Change your tune.

Be chivalrous in your life and in the lives of others. Take sorrow with grace. Uplift others and let go of thinking so much of perceived lack. Start a new chapter. Get onto a different page. Do not keep on singing the same old song. Sorrow is not meant to be a stopgap. Nor are you to dwell on sorrow, nor are you to be proud of sorrow nor feel demeaned by it. Sorrow may be, yet brag about something else. Unselfishness is not meant to be a sacrifice. Unselfishness is courage. Don't justify that which is not to go on forever.

If you must, do your crying, then repudiate attention on the suffering. Grief exists, yet you don't have to make grief the sum total of your life. From the way life on Earth is seen, life is tragic. Yes, there is plenty of cause to weep. There is also plenty of cause to rejoice. I do not diminish how deep the loss of a loved one is, for death seems to be interminable. Death is seen as forever, when, in truth, it is life that is forever.

Beloved, anything can change. The world turns. The sun comes out. Rain falls. Bless yourself. Bless the sun, and bless the rain.

Someone in your life died recently. Life may have held a great trial for you with this person until you finally became emboldened to say to Me:

"Thank You, God, for this dear friend who came to mean so much to me in this world. Out of all the myriads of people whom at first I struggled with, I miss him so much. Why did it take me so long before I recognized this friend as a rare gem when it is so clear to me now?"

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-hidden-gem.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 28 Jan 2019, 11:36 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6577 Hang On to Your Star, January 28, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, be happy. It is so simple. If everyone were happy, what a happy world there would be. Happiness would volley into life. Life would be life at the sunny beach every day. What sweetness of life would not attend to you the way life is meant to. You would be strong. Nothing would sneak up on you. You would never be startled or feel as if you are falling apart.

You would wake up rested. You wouldn't crave to put the pillow over your head and go back to sleep in the morning again. You would want to jump out of bed. You wouldn't keep looking back over your shoulder. You would have no cares. The world would be at peace. Oh, to think of it! Everyone blessed, and everyone a blessing. You would not know what it is to be on tenterhooks.

You wouldn't know what it is like to worry about anything before you fall asleep, and you sure wouldn't wake up worry-worn. Every day, every hour, you would look forward to come what may.

How did it happen that you got turned around in life? Let's shake hands on it. From now on, be enamored with life and not feel underappreciated even once.

Happy days are here again. You will surpass sadness and woe from this day forward. No longer will you even consider yourself a star-crossed lover. Ah, life will not once again contain debts bigger than what you were first led to believe. How and when did life become a heavy weight on yourself? This is reversible.

Goodbye to worries and concerns. Yes, may the sky be your umbrella. From now on, consider yourself exempt from dealing with further disappointments in life.

Factor in joy. This beats frowning any day. Anticipate glad tidings.

You are alive again. No more woe again.The fact is that all is well with the world. Despite your self-ratings, you are rightfully capable now to include everything that your heart desires.

Bali Hai, life comes faster now than you could have dreamed of. Face front. You are headed in the right direction. This is is good news!

You may hang onto what you have been told and believe in because you have always believed in what you have been told. You believed bad news to be true because you always did. Bad news was instilled in you.

A human being can believe anything, and why not? Why not start believing in the coming true of all you desires while you are it?

If you can believe in one thing, you can also believe in another.

If you can believe in bad news, you can also believe in good news. Believe in the truth of good news over bad news. I believe in your wresting joy from life.

Do you remember the play I Remember Mama?

This is about a poor family in Denmark. Notable about this often desperate family is that Mama had a secret bank account that saved the family from the hardest of times again and again. The mother's daughter, who became a successful writer, wrote this story of great spirit.

To be truthful, it was not a bank account that saved the day. It was belief in a bank account that saved the day.

It is good to be totally honest. It is also good to have confidence and make strength come true as well. Mama heartened her family through thick and thin. Mama inspired her family. Because they believed in Mama's bank account to rely on, they were not poverty stricken. Mama made optimism true.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/hang-on-to-your-star.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 26 Jan 2019, 2:16 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6575 Name Me a Dream, January 26, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, settling down to Godwrite is much like the joy of deciding to go on a sea voyage. It is delicious to enjoy the thought of it. Suddenly, your heart alights on one ocean or another, on one destination or another, nearer to one dream or another, and then you go full-steam ahead on a voyage of your heart. You skim across an ocean of your choice, or is it your choice at all? You may not choose it. You may be compelled, as if this is a command performance. Perhaps you are stolen away, yet you are perfectly willing.

Is there any other kind of voyage but one you have been held captive in, ready, set, go? Every voyage is greater than that which a body takes. Every voyage is greater than that of the mind, and yet every voyage does occur in the mind. Ultimately, an ocean voyage is of the imagination, of the heart, of a longing greater than simply going somewhere. Even if you have gone there before, now it's a different journey.

There is also nostalgia and perhaps the song, "Toyland, Toyland, mystical magic Toyland, Once you pass its borders, you cannot go there again."

The same traveler doesn't travel to the same place again, which brings up the question of Who Are You now and Who or What were you when you traveled over the Bounty Main before, and what does it really mean to travel to and fro? Why is it that only some people are wild to travel and others might just as well stay at home in their slippers, as if a location amounts to home or here or there or anywhere? Is there a travel bug that bites?

And, yet, even if you are bedridden, isn't every day a show on the road of one kind or another? Who stays in place immemorial? Do you slide into place? Isn't every day a home run?

Is everywhere a base you want to slide into? Is it the name of a place that you really want to visit? Yes, the name of a place pulls you. Zanzibar. Mojave Desert. Lovers' Lane.

"O, Name me a dream.

"Give me a range to roam.

"Roll me up a magic carpet.

"Buy me some new shoes.

"Show me a new dance.

"Pack my heart.

"Take me somewhere where I have never been before.

"Restore my Soul.

"Where do I find You, God, prim and proper? Where do You take me? Where am I bound?

"There has to be more than once around the block, doesn't there?

"There has to be more than I already know.

"There must be somewhere more You will take me. I don't always follow the same route. Nor am I the same. Am I ever really reborn differently?

"Wherefore am I, and Why fore? And how is it You and I are One Wonderfulness? And what is all this about, I mean, really?

"Am I on a circular staircase? Have I passed this way before? Where have I been? What do I think I am doing - if anything?

"Is this a big to-do about nothing? Is this all there is, and what is it anyway?

"Wherein lies the heart?

"Where have I been hiding, or where have I been running to and from? Do I exist now? Do I tread water? Do I fly? Where do I find myself, and why should I?

"What button do I push? Where am I shoving off from? When do I arrive?

"Whose dream is this anyway? God, is it a sure thing that this very dream is mine or Ours or anyone's dream at all?"

Add Comment  || Printer friendly version  || Unsubscribe

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/name-me-a-dream.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 25 Jan 2019, 12:57 pm

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6574 Claim Your Good Fortune Tout de Suite! , January 25, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, come closer to Me, and We are in good shape.

When you desire to come closer to Me, you and I, on Our Own, are a bright sun dawning.

When you are on your way somewhere, of course, hop to it. Don't be shy. I call you to Me. No more tarrying. What is equal to the importance of Me to you and you to Me? As One, We whisper as One. My clear desire is to be by your side and that I be by yours. Let's do it!

I offer you a menu. You might as well get the juices flowing. This is your day to wind up your baseball arm and sail into My arms. Why not you, for Heaven's sake?

Sure, you can wait and wait, yet why?

You may have not known that today is the day that My angels pull you to Me. I, God, go to all lengths to call you to Me. Get over here. Find out what music Oneness plays. Let's get going. No longer will I wait. I have been seeking you for a long time, and now We leap forward. I do admit that I have been calling and calling you. Give no excuse for waiting for a better time. What could I possibly think could be a better time than this very moment to go forward?

The time is always now. There is no better time. Strike while the iron is hot.

The time is NOW. There is only Now.

Look, I have been waiting for you long enough. You have also been waiting long enough to get hopping. No more waiting. No more dilly-dallying. Beloved, has there not been enough waiting time until now?

My hand is on your shoulder. We are as near as Oneness is.

Don't think for one moment that the first awareness of Oneness is the hardest. There is nothing hard about Our meeting. You have been a long-time waiting.

Do you think you really want to keep me waiting longer? For what Godforsaken reason?

Step forward. I am calling to you.

Let's be on Our way. Why would you linger now? Honestly, I ask you, let's make no mistake. Let's get on with it. No more time wasting. Why waste non-time waiting before We get the show on the road?

Don't you see Me chomping at the bit? I can wait for you patiently, yet this isn't My heart's desire. Let's go full steam ahead with no further ado. We have a date. Claim your fortune. You can win the lottery well and good, yet still you have to claim it. Let's no longer evade the issue. We have a date today. Is another day better than today? Chop chop!

By the same time tomorrow, it will be like old times for the One of Us. There are many ways to Me. Our meetup is no big deal. We have known this joy many times before. We are no strangers. We have long known each other again and again. Knowing each other is joy in whatever venue we are in. I am well-pleased. This is the natural flow of life. We are in the swim if it. Hallelujah. We are One.

We can dance a jig! We can get onto the dance floor and do a few somersaults and an amazing high-stepping revue! We venture forth into Unity where We belong. We dance, and We Godwrite as if We had never paused for one moment. There is no pause in Oneness.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/claim-your-good-fortune-tout-de-suite.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 24 Jan 2019, 4:57 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6573 Screenshots of Your Life, January 24, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, you live your life marked in screen shots. In making this current movie of your life, you may use short frames, one after another. Think of it, you are making your own movie of your life for all to see! Think of it, you are alive on Earth! And you put your movie together as you go along. Somehow, you have become a movie star and director and a fan and critic. You are a person. You have no idea how this actually occurred.

What does it mean that you inherit the earth? You are here to do greater good than you know.

You are a starring and directing blazing soul on Earth. Somehow you got here. How did you get here to Hollywood or BBC as it happens?

There is no band that plays. As a matter of fact, you don't usually get much applause in the mundane world - if any at all on many days.

You have heard the refrain that virtue is your own reward? Beloved, life itself is a valid trust fund. You learn in life day by day, don't you? You learn from life.

Yes, you are the son or daughter of a King. This can hardly be happenstance that you grow up in God's Court. Accept that you are My accolade. Unless I put you together, how could I have been quoted as saying that which I have put together, no one is to put asunder?

Kindly get that idea out of your head that I can make any mistake where you are concerned.

The whole wide world may see you as a mistake, yet what does the world know? If there is a mistake, it is the world that is mistaken. You are meant to lead a chorus in the world.

There is no impression that you have to make. No matter what, you are Mine. And you are precious to Me. I am God Who loves ceaselessly. Not everyone on Earth sees as I see. The world presents itself this way or that right and left. I see through camouflage and misrepresentation that the world may consider common knowledge.

Nothing gets in the way of My love. Nothing is less from wherein love comes to or wherein love goes to. Every animate and inanimate creature or what-not requires love. I request that you give love. You do not do anyone a favor to be courteous in My Kingdom when you feel differently.

There is no question that what is acceptable to Me is easier on you regardless of your perceived comfort and the hold the world has on you. My expressed desire is that you love all. There is no one you are to take asunder. Build God's Will out in the open.

Beloved, find no reason to separate My children into factions because of one idea or another. Beloved, how do you imagine you follow God's Will?

Align with Me. Do you present God's Name before Me? Follow goodness and mercy. Do not put other Gods before Me. Do not court strife. Cast no one aside. Bring no sorrow to any other.

Now come the Commandments. The one above all is to love.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/screenshots-of-your-life.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 23 Jan 2019, 7:51 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6572 Beyond Description, January 23, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, world expectation goes down a different road from the aspects of spirituality as they deliver themselves to you in an instant. Beyond description does not begin to reveal the possibilities of what may exist directly in front of you that you do not yet see. Whatever you think you already know, go beyond. Beloved, go ahead and step into the Unknown where there are no limits.

I come back again and again to what is called beyond the veil. Spiritual perception is not beyond you. It is near you, just as near as I am, yet spiritual perception is beyond your expressing in language as it is. Spiritual perception is more like a new language or pre-language and goes deeper than language as you know it.

There is nothing you cannot perceive when you open up to a blank slate. You are light of wing in what you do not carry over in assumed or learned language or anything at all.

O, yes, be as a new-born babe without all you have picked up by the wayside. Be a book you have not yet read from cover to cover. Don't be all-knowing. Come from an island deep in your heart filled with innocence. Know less. Know nothing instead of everything. You have no need to know everything that ordinary mortals aspire to know. You have more going on than what's going on in the front burner. Who told you that you have to be a limited Being. Don't believe everything you hear.

There is far greater revolving within you than meets the eye.

Overlook the presumed known. I speak of a greater horizon beyond the next bend.

Hold My hand. Follow Me. Why follow some arbitrary little wood wagon when you can be far seeing and follow a Great Star?

Long ago, you were smitten by the world, whereas the world is the least of life as it is. Don't misunderstand Me. The world has its merits, Beloved, yet the world is far from all there is. I will go so far as to say that your foot isn't yet in the door.

Why do you require introductions or a maître-di to introduce you to Me? Who on earth is to be what the past says it's supposed to be? Introduce yourself to Me.

You have no new lease on life. You have a new view on life. There is no need to brace yourself. Lead yourself, or, rather, let Me lead you. What is this about following the crowd when you can follow your own heart? Let your heart take you where it wills, and I will accompany you. My heart is yours. Follow Me to your destiny. Your destiny awaits you. Here, let Me show you the way to go Home.

Today is a new day. Today is better than good enough even as, in one way, no day is quite good enough for you. How do you know that the best red apple on top of the tree is good enough for you? There is a greater tree and a greater apple. You don't have to have them, yet they are yours for the asking.

Today, as marvelous as today is, it is not yet quite good enough as when a new day is dawning for you.

I ask you to take a jaunt higher and wider and easier and in your stride. Beloved, will you kindly do this for Me without looking back, only looking forward without any grand aplomb? Especially important doesn't do it. Easy does it. Here I am, and here you are in fine fiddle!

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/beyond-description.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 22 Jan 2019, 11:25 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6571 Timing!, January 22, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, where is there you and I cannot travel to with or without an airplane as a motif? Ah, Beloved, so is it, Oneness is One. Oneness is solid, yet definitely not rigid. Hurray! Oneness is Infinity Itself. This is how, at every moment, I hold your hand, and you hold Mine. Forever is Our One Tryst, as a Valentine Card might say it is so true as can be.

I tell you one thing: You don't go anywhere without Me, and I don't go anywhere without you, for you are My Beloved and I am yours.

Bright, solid, mobile is this Oneness. Hallelujah! Oneness forever and ever. Ever on the same path has Oneness been sewed up and freed up in love so ardent and so singular and so beautiful.

Love comes from everywhere and anywhere.

Let Me tell you something.

When Christ first walked on water, Christ wasn't thinking about it. When Christ first parted the seas, he wasn't pondering it. He wasn't debating it. When Christ first turned water into wine, Christ wasn't asking himself: "Shall I or shan't it?"

A need appeared, and there Christ was, walking on water, parting the seas, changing water into wine. This was Divinity. There was need. Christ was here. Christ answered a need. Filling a need is usually the act of a moment without preparation.

To walk on water isn't a thought-out decision. The same is true for parting the seas and turning water into wine. It is a spontaneous need that the moment calls you to fulfill. It isn't a big deal. The act arises. Before you know it, it is a done deal. It isn't not a labor of love. It isn't a labor at all. It is love, and it is done in the doing. It isn't a self-conscious exercise.

If Christ had taken time to figure it out, the moment might have past. You understand an impulse. It is like eloping. You can wait too long and the moment is past. You may be swept off your feet in eloping, yet you decide it. In terms of creating a miracle, it is done before you know it, and there you are.

It is a miracle for every child to walk, to speak, to understand, and so is a baby's first smile. It isn't scheduled. It is opportune. The child has no planned curriculum, and how the child discerns and grows without deliberation. A child learns to stare at the stars and to respond to his mother's voice naturally. A child doesn't have to look up any of this in an encyclopedia or on Google.

How is a discoverer led to discovery? How is a sailor led to the sea? Instinct may even be too disciplined a word. It must be My instinct, Beloved, highly mixing and matching love and strewing it everywhere.

Nature sets the seasons, and the seasons come forth and live to display themselves as if they were patented. When a season has its joy come forth, can it be said that the season disciplined itself? It came of its own accord in the same way a child opens up his life to joy.

Suddenly, like spring, a child moves ahead. The child has not been watching the clock.

It's like this. Einstein had an inner mechanism, and so do you. Something comes on its own time. Einstein learned how to speak when he was six years old. He was a late bloomer. He must have had so much to think about before he was ready to speak. Probably he could have written books if he had known how to write or do a mathematical formula by then.

All is in its good timing, Beloved.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/timing.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 21 Jan 2019, 6:36 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6570 God Will Lead the Way in Godwriting™️ and Everything, January 21, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, you breathe of the land you live in. Geography and you, among all matters, are also One. As a matter of fact, nothing and no one is separate from you, yet, there is discovery and Self-Discovery - all the discovery there is. You breathe the air you breathe.

Imagine how Christopher Columbus felt when he first came across the New Land. Wherever you find yourself, there is more of you to find, and you are exhilarated. Ah, Self-Discovery!

You discover yourself anew. You discover your Self in the little things and in Great Magnificence as well.

What blade of grass is not great? What star not intimate? What silence not earthshaking? What wondrousness not a wonder to behold? What story not starry-eyed? What marvel not marvelous? What in the world and out of the world cannot bend you to your knees in abject love?

What exists that you will not stumble on? What Greatness can you not be? I speak matter of factly. I speak from that which is greater-dimensioned than fact. From beyond dimension and beyond dimensionlessness, you and I speak.

You yourself are many-dimensioned and beyond all the known dimensions connected to all the souls on Earth. You are greater than the Great. There is greater knowledge than anything you presently are presumed to know. Definitely, in life, you are an explorer. You are greater than anything you imagine. You are greater than anything you cannot yet imagine. Yes, you are beyond belief, and yet you rise every morning and go to sleep every night.

There is also the sense in which everything is imagined. You imagine the cup of tea before you with its steam arising. You are also greater than you can imagine in this moment you call a matter of time, no matter how splendid you find it or not. You also know, and you also sense more than you dare believe. Yes, you are beyond belief and far beyond what is called common sense. You have wonders to perform, yet you come from beyond time and space. You are beyond any vortex. You are beyond life itself. You are a bout of energy or something you can't quite put your finger on.

You are just beginning to ride in a coach like a diamond in space.

You cannot begin to dream of all that which you can alight on, yet you may already be alighted on your wildest dreams. You have hardly begun, and yet you have no beginning or end. You are not a composite. You are beyond everything known or unknown. You are beyond extraordinary and beyond extraterrestrial and all that which may lie beyond or further than imagined in time or space.

Beloved, you and I, Beloved, are not a heartbeat away. There is one consensual heartbeat!

When you Godwrite, My thoughts are like a necklace, one bead or one thought always leading to another. When yours is the hand that writes for Me, you don't know where I am taking you. You just feel you progress at any given moment. You know not where, just that my next few beads will take you somewhere you want to go.

I, God, am not exactly linear. Logic has limits. I, God, go deeper than logic. I AM beyond limits anywhere you look. I take you where you may not consciously have as yet been before. I take you consciously now. Why not gaze upon life with different eyes that can see further and take you on as yet unknown paths? I will lead. You do know that you (that which is referred to as you) are well aware of the idea of nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-will-lead-the-way-in-godwriting-and-everything.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 20 Jan 2019, 1:36 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6569 Who Amongst Us Cannot Think Twice?, January 20, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, no matter which Beloved reads this page, I hold up My heart-rushing love to you. Partake of love.

You can ask anything of Me. You cannot ask too much of Me. Of your individual self and the world, expect not perfection, for you may well ask too much. It is always My desire to open you to greate love, yet never do I wish your ego to rush to the task. You live in a moment of erstwhile time, and I ask you to be accepting of yourself and of others.

If I ask you to write a poem for Me to greet My day today, the idea is simple enough. Play with the idea. Have fun with it. Never will I actually ask you to write the world's most splendid poem.

Beloved, when your attention goes in the ultimate direction of perfection, that's when you likely invite ego to star.

Ego demands you to be the fairest of all. Superlative! Unmatched! Exceptional! Ultimate! The best in the litter! In this way, you call disappointment to yourself. Ego often finds itself lacking. You are not lacking, yet ego is a tough cookie. Ego starts you off in an incorrect direction that may well stunt your growth.

Beloved, there used to be a firm fair statement in the world that went like this: "I'm okay. You're okay."

It didn't state: "I'm the Fairest of All which of necessity means that, if I am the Fairest, you can't be. You can only be fair to middling. Sorry, the best you can be is: 'So-so.'"

Do you remember the true story of a modern-day behaviorist who did an experiment with some teen-agers in what is referred to as a primitive society? The experimenter instructed a group of boys in the woods like this:

"The first one of you who finds the most mushrooms will win a prize!"

The prize turned out to be an accompanying meal fit for a king. As soon as one of the boys won the prize, he served the meal to all his friends. When the behaviorist asked the winner why he did that, the boy answered: "This way, we all are happy."

Beloved, don't you feel good just reading this story? Don't you wish sharing worked like this in the modern world? Surely, the behaviorist learned the most in this study. Bravo to sharing. Hurrah to sharing. How simple, and how great. A new way of thinking? Primitive? Hardly. The way to go? YES!

There was a photo recently taken of a scene in an impoverished country. Wealthy people sat in an outdoor restaurant and ate to their heart's content while starving children stood by. This is how it was every day in this part of the world. You may well have disapproved.

When the wealthy people finished eating, the hungry children crawled around the earth under the table to pick up with their fingers whatever food may have fallen to the ground. You, from the comfort of your own home, may have been condemning the wealthy for their selfishness.

At the same time, the hungry children may have been blessing the wealthy ones for the scraps they left on the earth that fed the children's empty stomachs that day.

Before you say to yourself: "How can these adults be so heartless as to eat in front of hungry children?" who then quickly afterward crawl around the ground to gather scraps for their empty stomachs.

Who cannot think twice in this world and see further?

In your wealthy country, good food may be tossed into dumpsters from which later hungry children dive into to eat from. Who amongst Us cannot think twice and see further and change his mind?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/who-amongst-us-cannot-think-twice.html-0

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 18 Jan 2019, 12:16 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6567 Love on the Rise, January 18, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, peace is not something that reaches you from outside exclusively. Peace arises from within. Antimony is also something that may well rise up from within you. Alas, when you are angry, you own the anger.

It is so easy to see that life has been done to you unfairly. Inside, outside, there is correlation. I do not rest easy with the concept that all your past lives lumped together make you guilty of what occurs on Earth to you now, and here you are. My Beloved, when heartache lands on you, I do not ask you to shrug your shoulders and say, oh, well, this is my karma, and this is what I get.

It is too easy to blame life on past karma, as if life is done unto you entirely separate from your enlivenment in it. Nor do I dangle karma over you as if your goose is cooked, and that's it.

You are not entirely separate from life’s present appearance. Of course, who can believe that you brought your life on in untoward ways? I do not bargain with you for good deeds. In any case, what would I ask of you or any presumed other but to rise higher? Of course, you are to grow. Of course, you are to grow to greatness.

No one in his right mind would create a holocaust, yet negativity does manifest itself. What innocent child can be held responsible for devastation? This goes beyond belief that anyone would create cruelty on purpose. I know the compassion within you, and, yet, cruelty has occurred. What is the cure?

Love, of course.

It makes no sense that anyone would deliberately hurt anyone.

Regardless, now rise as One to remove cruelty from the face of God’s Earth. If this is what retribution is, then this is the retribution I ask for. I do not ask for what may commonly be called an eye for an eye.

Think highly, Beloved, in all times and places. Regardless of unremembered past action, now you are to light up the world. Do so gladly. No one is to be entrapped in the world of the past. This is now. Remove weight from the world and from your back.

May all your days be blessed, and may you bless and light up all of life. I know you are not opposed to restoring the Garden of Eden. Pitch in then. Desist from the thought of guilt and trespass. According to your state of consciousness, you respond to the Universe. What you see is what you respond to. Give love, and be done.

Yet you do not give love in exchange for love. You are greater than that. Just love. Love your brother as yourself.

Beloved, you are your own brother. What you do to another, you do to yourself. There is no other. If you imagine you have a brother, and you imagine he is hungry, of course, feed him. Does this not go without saying? Is there really anything hard to understand about this?

What is all this nonsense in the world? What is this about one color of skin or another? What is this all about one heart or another? What question is there about Oneness and about goodness for all? There is no all. There is Oneness. I, God, am true. There is One God by whatever name He may be called, and this is true. Dissension is not true. Oneness is true. I am true. You are true. Your heart is true. Love is true. Being is true. Magnificence is true.

Add Comment  || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/love-on-the-rise.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 17 Jan 2019, 12:03 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6566 Whose Life is This?, January 17, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, from Heaven, you came to Earth. You have been on an adventure day and night, awake and asleep. You sure haven't been stuck in one place. We, you and I as One, dance through the horizon, and We dance for joy. You and I swing as One. We dance non-stop with exhilaration. Our One Heart dances to beat the band and to elevate Earth.

"God, I ask you: You know the extent to which I can leap? Why do the imagined others in the world seem to know what I should do and believe, and they know limits to set on me and where to skip over me?

"When I say I require help, I will ask.

"When I cry out: "I can't find my way," why do others not see me as knowing? Why do others in the world believe they have the last word to say about me? Sometimes I feel so stifled and so and feel so desirous of being seen and heard.

"It seems I have to fight to be seen. I have to yell to be heard. Am I not sanctioned by the world at large? Am I asking too much to exist as myself on Earth and not as how someone else thinks I ought to be? Dear God, sometimes I feel gagged and bound.

"The world often seems too stringent on me, as if I exist only with someone else's sanction.

"God, I have mostly thought life is made of You and that I also exist. Too often it seems that I may not be seen at all.

"God, I ask, on Your behalf, to please allow me to exist as I exist on my own terms and that the world let me exist without trying hard to change me. I don't like feeling compressed. You, God, on the other hand, expand me, and that's fine with me.

"I ask for peace. I ask to be allowed to be free from what seems to smother me. It can't be so that all in the world know more about me than I know for myself. Please help me fend off others from thinking they know my own life better than I do and that I am to go
according to another's worldly will.

"Where does freedom exist for me? I may not know it all, yet I yearn to speak up for myself. I don't want to be tied and bound.

"Why must everyone and his brother be so sure they know better than I how I am to pursue life better than I know myself? I will improve myself, thank you.

"Otherwise, I want to run away. There are those who deem to improve me at every turn; I can hardly breathe.

"God, tell me, please, that no one is to take over my God-given life. Will You declare this in no uncertain terms? It feels like no one hears me but You, God. I am so grateful to You. You do see Me from across the miles. You see me. You care. You let me be. You let me play my part. You do not order me around.

"God, I don't ask to be seated at the head of the table. I just want to exist free and clear.

"Am I the only one who feels smothered?

"God, You have cried out: 'Let My People go.'"

"I know You would free me. I feel Your welcome. It is the world that has its doubts about me. Do I abjectly recluse myself from being seen? God, have I been shunted away? I do not see my place card. I see You, God. I see You smiling at me. It seems like the world simply doesn't see me. The rest of the world bears me no ill will but just cannot see me in the crowd. Is this how it is to be, dear God? I crave my freedom."

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/whose-life-is-this.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 16 Jan 2019, 11:56 am

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6565 Peace to All Hearts, January 16, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, I know that you would like to make life on Earth beautiful for all if you could.

Life runs of its own accord. You do not have the freedom to order life around.

Naturally, you prefer life one way or another. Another day, you may prefer life again to change its position. You have a hard time making up your mind.

Tell Me, Beloved, whom would you rather move the chessmen around in the world in preference to Me? Of course, you know what you like and all that you don’t – very clearly after the fact.

You do know you want to avoid all pain and dissension on Earth for all. You suppose that, Ah, if you had My vision, you too would be more laid back.

You do not have My vision. Beloved, you have to let chips fall where they may. You are told to put your trust in Me. You see a little hem’s worth of all that I see. This does not give you great comfort. This does not comfort you that much at all. You would love to take Me on faith. You just can’t quite let go. You want to let all be well on Earth, yet try as you may, you are not exactly all-seeing. You see too much pain and what seems thoughtless and unkind that seems to pass.

You well know that I don’t pounce on every day to see what havoc I can make. Nevertheless, you see pain all around you, new and old. You don’t want to look ever again to see faces grimace or ever hear again the cries of lost children or adults bereft.

You have no choice but to take Me at My Word, yet you do not begin to understand. You ask Me from the depths of your caring heart:

“God, are you not all powerful? How is it that You, God, in Your Goodness, cannot push one button and remove all unkindness from the world? It isn’t helpful, Beloved God, that You would if You could.

“I want to be courteous to You, God, not because I fear You, but because I also feel Your love and compassion, and I love You in return. This is my helpless situation. God, if I desire that pain be erased from Earth, how much more must You desire the same with all Your heart? If I desire all Peace on Earth, how much more must You?

“Nor do I ever want to come before You as a grand inquisitor. I am not that much of a dolt. Nor am I arrogant, nor do I want to be. Nor do I expect to understand You in the privacy of my heart. God, I am a wanderer.

“Through Your Grace, God, I am blessed to hear You speak, and I do mean blessed. You have awakened me to Your Voice and to treasures I never dreamed of. Right this minute, I feel the Vastness you pour out to this shallow vessel, and I do not want to overstep my bounds. God, my heart cries out that this is the one question to which my mind may follow somewhat, yet not my heart. Not my heart. I return to You again and again, and I cannot hear an answer as to why there is not an ending to suffering once and for all.

“God, from my side, I have no desire to see those who are called guilty to suffer at all whatsoever, nor can I believe that You do. I am far from ready to suffer in someone else's place. I do not even know who they are.

“I do know I am blessed to know You, dear God.”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/peace-to-all-hearts.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 15 Jan 2019, 11:46 am

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6564 Win or Lose, Love Anyway, January 15, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, if you are estranged from love, you are estranged from Yourself. If I say you are One with Me, you are One with Me. Recognize the Oneness you are. Return to Oneness with confidence. Stand up with Me, for Oneness is. This is the long and the short of it. Oneness reigns.

There is naught but Oneness. There is no fuss to make of it. Oneness is established. In this case, there is no discussion. Whether you believe in Oneness or not, Oneness Is. There is no fuss about it. Of course, your road in life will be easier when you can accept the glory in which you live and that I attest to.

All is well, whatever you may think of it or not. I speak bluntly. Life is good. Death is good. All is good from the Eagle's eye view. Opinions are opinions. Opinions don't change Truth. Truth is Truth. Opinions are opinions. You may affirm that the sea is blue or the sea is green. No matter what you affirm, the sea is what color it happens to be.

Naturally, your opinion matters very much to you. Your opinions are no more than votes, here today and gone tomorrow. You ponder and go round and round about why life seems so hard.

Sometimes you tremble, and you are all worn out. You draw conclusions, although they may not be so. You can't really bow down to your opinions. The final answer isn't yours no matter how convinced you may be. Nevertheless, you tend to be attached to your opinions and consider them to be the end-all and be-all.

Today butterscotch may be your favorite flavor of ice cream. Tomorrow you may be back to chocolate. In this case, your opinion, indeed, may be true and not arguable.

I wonder what is the actual importance of your being justifiably right as you see it; what is the importance of this? Right or not right from your view, life keeps on just the same. What if you are right - why is this essential? By the same token, if you happen to be seen as incorrect this time around, why does this seem to be of the utmost importance as well? Is this attachment?

Of course, you are doing the best you can. What is quite so crucial that you must be cheered on? If you happen to be found incorrect, what is the big deal? You are not exactly thrown out. You still exist.

What is so momentous over what seems to be a mere exchange of opinion? It seems to Me that life itself matters more than whether you are esteemed this time around or not.

Perhaps someone will explain to Me why a difference of opinion is so heavy-duty to you? Do you know? So far as I know, when you and a friend see something differently, no one flings you into the ocean so you will never err again.

Have great compassion for others as well as for yourself. Think of a world that has compassion for all. I don't grasp why life on Earth isn't already compassionate to and fro and back and forth.

When you play Solitaire and you don't win, you are not distraught. You shake your head and keep going. In fact, it would be no fun if you always won every game of Solitaire.

Is it possible to give up the idea of winning or losing and therefore letting life be as it is? You don't need applause when you swing on a swing at the park. Cannot interaction be sufficient? Win or lose, love yourself anyway. Cannot life be good enough simply how it happens to be?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/win-or-lose-love-anyway.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 14 Jan 2019, 5:48 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6563 Look Toward the Sun, January 14, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, who does not prefer the Sun to shine? Look toward the Sun. Seeds plant themselves. Flowers don't have to grow in greenhouses, and you do not require special protection. I would like to write an Ode to Safety. Not everyone dares to high-step it in the world.

You don't have to look around every corner seeking safety in one form or another. Be done with the idea that you are in jeopardy. You don't have to put your fisticuffs up. Have you had the idea that you have to protect yourself and your rights on Earth at all costs? All good can happen without an arsenal looking to get you. You don't need a defender! Beloved, I am your Escort. Innocence is the key. If you must look around every corner, look for the blessings that are on their way to you.

Look up at the Heavens. Be gentle with the world. Put down your fears. Rest your head on My pillow. Look for the Good Will that attends you. Breathe. Be not attached to looking for trouble around every corner.

The bottom of life does not have to drop out from under you. Choose the side of harmony. Why not, beloved? Make the choices you favor.

There is good in the world. I insist on it. Look for the good and from whence it comes. Spot love. Hasten your heart. It matters very much what you speculate on. Speculate on glad tidings. Every day there is a dawn. Be a bird who sings and greets the dawn every morning. Awake!

Once upon a time, you may have tended to wake up in trepidation. What danger will appear before you, you would ask yourself.

I poke you in your shoulder, and I remind you:

Beloved, have expectancy of peace. No one is out to get you. Put fear thoughts aside, and you will gain. Why terrorize yourself? It's not necessary. It could well be that the world is bowing down to you and not looking to pounce on you whatsoever. Kindly stop counting possible dangers. Make short work of them.

Beloved, it is possible that every thought of yours contributes to your very life. Concede that it makes sense for you to contemplate good fortune. Good fortune is out there to be had. Why, then, fill a wheelbarrow with causes for fear?

Have a beautiful mind and fill it with rainbows and be done with fearful thoughts. You are not obliged to bow down to danger. Where did you ever get that idea? If you do accrue danger to you, leave danger behind you.

I understand your fears, and I ask you to get onto a different track. Fears are not holy. Why oh why hang onto random fears for dear life? I suggest you hie to other thoughts that help you to hold your head high. I suggest more thoughts of love to support your life. I suggest love thoughts on the double.

How can it happen in a world I created that fear thoughts could become a leader of the band? Even the thought of love is the best vitamin in the world. Here, I slip you tablets of love. Swallow these tablets with water or swallow them with sweet cream as many times a day as you like. You cannot overdose. Make sure you take enough. Love love, and know love is yours for the asking. Love is here for you to swim in. Fear is to be done with. I encircle you in My arms of love right now. Our One Heart flies high and carries enough love to bless the world entire!

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/look-toward-the-sun.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 13 Jan 2019, 10:55 am

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6562 Make Merry!, January 13, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, how you want Godspeed. You urge it on. How you want to grow, and how you may feel you lag, and how eager you are to do cartwheels to please Me. You want, with all your heart, to extricate yourself from the past that holds you tight. You want to leap ahead, yet something deep within you seems to hold you back. You almost step across the ocean, and then you stop to think.

Beware of thinking! Let your heart drive. Too much thinking may make you frown and keep you from dancing across the starlit stage that awaits you. Never mind that you are onstage. Allow Greatness to arise. You may tend to try too hard and overlook the grace of life as it is. This may be the same as it is in Godwriting. In the the trying, or rather in the over-trying, is how you miss the target. This is a secret to life.

When I created the Universe, I didn’t try. The Universe arose before My eyes. I called the Universe to Me, yet, I let the Universe happen. I did not contrive the Universe.

Creating isn’t quite the same as constructing. I did not use blueprints. I burst into joy seeing what appeared before Me. I didn’t build a model. No, I saw a model, and there it was.

Then I said to Myself:

“Wow, this is Creation. This is a done deal as it comes down the spout. Creation belongs to Creation Itself. Hallelujah!”

Creation popped up of its own accord. Creation is not some kind of razzle-dazzle invention. Creation bursts from its own flame.

Then I said to Creation:

“How do you do, Creation! Happy to meet you! Yippity do dah! Hot dog! Look at You!!”

I took joy in what created Itself!

How does an author innocently write a great book? He feels an urge. He closes his eyes and lets what comes forth come forth from his pen as it comes in joy. He lets it rip!

How did Shakespeare write? It has to be that what he wanted to write wrote itself from within him through his delight in writing. Desire and writing met in mid-stream and, voila, Hamlet, Romeo and Juliet, and Theatre were born. Shakespeare’s plays existed, and Shakespeare’s hand pulled them down from the stars in a certain progression. Shakespeare discovered.

This is how life simply lets go of itself like an arrow.

A target appears on the horizon. Ready, set, go! Life pulls pack on the arrow and lets go. Life doesn’t run around chasing life all over the place. Easy does it!

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. When you succeed – when you find a job you want, when the deed is done, it was easy. The job was yours set before you before you knew it.

Generally speaking, you don’t wrest something away from the world.

Generally speaking, something reaches you of its own accord.

There is something that is drawn to you and something in you that is drawn to the apple in the tree that falls into your hand.

Generally speaking, here you are!

Have the idea within you that life is meant to be easy. Let life happen as it wills.

Here is the Secret to Life to go by:

Life is not meant to be a struggle. So don’t struggle. Don’t declare war on life. Know that life works on your behalf. Shake hands with life. Allow life to befriend you, and you befriend life.

The advice of life is to make merry.

Begin now!

You may ask how you accomplish this. That’s just it. You don’t accomplish it. Life comes to you the way the Sun does.

Add Comment  || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/make-merry.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 13 Jan 2019, 12:30 am

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6561 To Be Among the Brave, January 12, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, the distance between what you call your heart and between My heart is no distance at all. Oneness is One. There is no distance between hearts. Of course, you may not yet have the confidence to accept Oneness once and for all. You would like to believe that what you call you and what you call God are One and the same. Wouldn't this be nice? This sounds so good, yet you dally.

You mistake illusion for reality, hesitant child of Mine. How you desire Oneness, yet you are unsure that Oneness can really exist for you. You realize the rockiness you live with every day. Of course, you would prefer the steadiness of My stride, yet you fear you might topple.

Oh, how you don't want to be disappointed. You may feel you have had all the disappointment you can live with in this lifetime and no longer can bear any more unsettledness. You may prefer established disappointment than a newly-dashed turn-down. Of course, you would like to be in sight of Home rather than to have the rug pulled out from under you. By and large, when is enough enough? You call for inner peace.

You want a semblance of security. The relative world seems to be about insecurity. You may feel you cannot take on any more. Not even one more down-turn on any other day. You say: "God, I beg your pardon. I'm just not up for any more."

You would welcome being set aside and not under the eyes of the world for awhile. The carpet has been pulled out from under you too much. Your hair stands on end. You would even appreciate a little boredom for awhile now and then if that is not asking for too much, or, just to go unnoticed.

It's not that you feel targeted. You don't want even the possibility of one random upset. You might like a little walk in a lovely garden if this could meet your safety concerns. You whisper to Me that sometimes it seems that a lax excursion skips past you in the Garden of Eden.

All that you desire may not pass inspection. Alack and alas, My Child, you as I, God of the Angels, you would like to be on the sunny side of the street. Is it impertinent of me to ask You if there is anywhere that even angels do not fear to tread?

"Where, God, does all my panic come from? I don't quite dare to lie down with angels because of the inconstancy of life in the raw.

"In the unexpurgated world, where does danger of one kind or another not exist no matter who I may be or in what land I may live? I hear that all humans are born with fear of falling. It may well be that that everyone is rough and tumble.

"O God, give me freedom from fear. This is what I ask. I can wear all the seat belts in the world, and still fear pursues me.

"I want to serve You well, yet I do not pass the first screening.

"Tell me, please, God, wherein does security lie for certain souls?

"What happenstance has not already happened to someone near or far? From my meager point of view, things should not befall as they may on even one of Your beloved children.

"Beloved God, please do not test me, for I already find myself wanting.

"I want no one's heart to break, not ever. I never desire to let You down, not ever. It takes courage to be among the brave. I wait in line for an opening to serve as You beckon me to."

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/to-be-among-the-brave.html

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6560 Stand Up , January 11, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, there are times when you have to represent yourself, even pull yourself up by your bootstraps. When you have to, you have to. The world isn't always fair. Unless the world speaks up on your behalf, stand up. When something has to be said, it may be you who has to say it.

The world, as it reveals itself, may not always be looking out after you. You would love to be Cinderella and have your fairy Godmother ready with a carriage for you to step into. You would also like to have a prince who is looking for the tiny-sized foot that is yours to fit into the glass slipper just right.

No one wants you to become a wrestler, yet on the rare occasions when you have to stand up for yourself, stand up. Left to its own devices, the world doesn't always play fair. You are not to be run over. You do have a place in this world. You are not meant to take life lying down. It is not for you to be a scrapper. Nor are you to be intimidated. There are times when life demands that you be your own hero.

Yes, I am with you. There are times when life performs a fairy tale rescue, yet not always. Better you speak up than to compress yourself into a shoe too small or, like the evil stepsisters, cut off your toes to fit the shoe.

Make sure you are fair to others and equally fair to yourself. You are also to set an example. Lying down in the middle of the road doesn't set a good example.

How you wish that I, God, would intervene for you often and declare you the winner. You will get beyond this, whatever it is, and you will be up and running without a backward glance. Ever onward and upward, Beloved.

You will reach another shore and another. You will make life smoother for every soul as well. You will speak up, and you will be heard. Love in your heart will triumph, and then you will have established Truth in My Name.

Help others cross the street. Hallow-ed be thy Name as Mine. Giving is easy. Give in My Name. Bless the world you live in, and you bless life for all.

Create love. Lighten hearts. Ease the path to Me for everyone. Hasten all that which the world aches for. Remove yokes. Bless the rich and bless the poor. Bless the loved and the seemingly unloved. Bless God Who loves All. Allow yourself to be God's Beloved. Abode as well for love. Love now as if there were no tomorrow. Life and love are Eternal. Nevertheless, know the preciousness of life and love and make a habit of extolling them for all the world to see and attest to.

Something wonderful is happening, and you are part of the design. Maintain love. Disburse love. Smile a lot. Dive in the deep waters. May love and life amaze you. Leap high from the deep waters with the splash of a porpoise. What an emblem a porpoise is as its heart dives deep and then leaps high. Life is to be known and loved and to be danced to and applauded. Love alone is sanctioned from on High. This isn't a small project you are part of. It is a grand project, this unfoldment of the upliftment of the world you live in. Hark the herald angels.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/stand-up.html

Copyright ©️ 1999-Now Heavenletters™️#
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 10 Jan 2019, 3:33 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6559 From One Gold Tree, January 10, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, I know you hear Me. You may not know Me yet as much as you would like, yet I am well aware of you. I whisk you up in My arms, and I whisper in your ear to My heart's content. You are not the roustabout you seem to think you are. All are you, and all am I exactly as One, Oneness all signed, sealed, and delivered.

I grant you a soul, and I take care of your Holy Soul on Earth as it is in Heaven. What more do you crave? Accept Oneness here and now!

Your heart swings with Mine. What is more joy than swinging One Heart Heavenward? You are a Divine Soul. You are a Divine Soul for good reason. Once God's Soul, you are Mine unto Infinity. I, Who count on you, so can you count on Me from this moment forevermore. We are One Treasure. You are My Queen, or you are My King. In My Kingdom, beloved, One is Supreme. One. Lean back, and you will know what love is for the asking.

Sometimes My Words come fast or My Words come slow. What difference does it make when My Words sing the same song? I AM. You are One with Me. What more can you want, Beloved?

Oneness is Mine, and Oneness is yours for Eternity. Unified am I, and unified are you to My Delight and to the delight of the erstwhile world whether the world believes in Oneness or not.

If you like, write down My Words in gold or silver, or mark them in the sand with a gold branch from A Golden Tree. Is this not good enough? Yes, this is indeed good enough! Right here.

There is One Oneness in the sea to sail on. Oneness is. You and I are One Oneness for the sake of what you imagine as many.

This is the full joy of Oneness. Glory Hallelujah is the One Story. First the story, then its title flung to the stars.

You have always desired the stars. Claim them as One because you are One with Me. Star-filled, you and I are Oneness. Happy day. Reiterate My Words. I speak your language, and, in One Breath, you speak Mine. Oneness swings on the same star.

This is the Story of One Universe; One Voice speaks on behalf of Me, and that includes your Voice as One with Mine. I suppose as One, I am Star-spangled. It can be said I appeared first, except I always appeared at the same moment with you, all-inclusive. Never a separate entity, eternally One! What can beat this?

I love being One with you to the degree that there is no you at all, pardon Me. This is Perfect Oneness. You may kid yourself that you are some kind of baggage, yet what kind of baggage would that be? You cannot be only part and parcel with Me. You are not an add-on. There is nothing extraneous about you. You can give up that idea, for it isn't true and never was. Why on earth would you, this that you referred to as you, ever want it to be true when the truth is that you are I and I AM that erstwhile you. By God, I AM and you are I and ever shall Oneness be and no less than Oneness. Of course, there is no more.

Then multiplication was invented and thought to be a variation of addition. Nothing can be added to Oneness nor removed from it. Don't get fancy or complicated on Me, My Very Self.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/from-one-gold-tree.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 09 Jan 2019, 11:15 am

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6558 Walk the High Road, January 9, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, take comfort in Me. Take comfort in life. Take comfort in yourself. Alas, the relative world does not give you all the respect you seek and deserve. You look for some kind of proof that the world loves you as you deserve. You crave that the world honor you. Alas, too often the world forgets to respect itself.

Lift your own spirits. No longer believe that you are short-changed. Respect your own worth. Don't starve for greater legions of love. Grow love from the High Heavens. Love is true humility.

Release the idea that you are somehow deprived. Instead, be a blessing to all, including yourself. Love yourself from the inside out. Bless all. Be bountiful and feed the hungry whose spirits are wanting. You are not the only one hurting.

Raise the spirits of all those who know no better than to lay low. Lay down your heart, Beloved, and raise the hearts of all.

Life needs no agitators.

Would that the world treat you right so that courtesy would be constant. Share your love and not so much fire with fire. Your heart can lie down on behalf of all who require more love than the world seems to bestow.

Beloved, acknowledge all others as you do seek to be acknowledged.

There is also Greatness in the world. What is Greatness but Great Humility? What is Great Humility but service? For example, Nelson Mandela served in prison with the beautifulness of his soul. And did not his soul know enough to bow down to humility rather than to blaze with pride? Mandela bent his knee.

In so doing, he lifted his compassion to new heights. He nurtured his love. As he bent his knee, My honor in this simple man grew at its own rate.

Mandela honored those in all humility who seemed not to honor him. Mandela's humility is what made him great. On My behalf, he showed you how to manage the shores on Earth.

Hail to the world. Hail to the world and raise the world high. Is not peace, love, and honor for all hearts?

Spread the blanket of peace for all to walk on. Why not you? Why not you show the world how to raise hearts high amid burnt ashes? This is how to become free and to give Me honor. Lay down your arms by holding up the flag of peace.

Do not think of this as sacrifice. Rather, you give yourself great honor and simplicity. You do this for Me and for the world.

This is your way to Me. Most certainly, anger is not the way to Me.

To forgive means to give goodness to a seeming other ahead of time. Absolutely, you know better than to throw stones. Not on My behalf are you a spitfire.

If you want to find your way Home, complain not to yourself - not to yourself nor to anyone. Create the world you choose to live in. Try it My way. Kindly follow Me, so say I.

If time did exist, put time to good use at My behest. This is how to bless the world. Be done with anger from your wounded heart. Uplift the world.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/walk-the-high-road.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 08 Jan 2019, 9:40 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6557 Bein' an Old Cowhand, January 8, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, Beloved, hands down, hip-slapping, you choose the sun. The sun does seem to be your natural habitat, yet you prefer not too much sun in your eyes. It can be too bright as well. Sure, to be in the world seems to require adjustments, and adjust you do again and again whether you want to or not.

Of course, you prefer clear sailing. You don't always want to be on alert. Sometimes you like to while the day away without a care in the world, strumming your guitar, pronouncing it "gueetar."

There is plenty of off-hand wording in the world such as: "Take it easy." You take it to heart.

Sure, you've daydreamed, yet, I, God, never said you were a sluggard. You contemplate a new position in life now and again. You haven't accomplished it all as yet. You have gotten taller lately. You also have wondered if you have ever gotten wiser, yet you can say for sure that you have had some fun in the sun.

You begin to hear an old song rumbling through your head. Here's how it goes:

"I'm just an old cowhand."

Oh, step aside, y'all ornery tender feet
'Cause I'm about to sing my song
I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
But my legs ain't bowed and my cheeks ain't tan
Well I'm a cowboy who never saw a cow
Never roped a steer 'cause I don't know how
And I sure ain't fixin' to startin' now
Yippee-i-o-ki-ay, hey yippee-i-o-ki-ay

And I learned to ride before I learned to stand
Well I'm a ridin' fool who is up to date
I know every trail in the Lone Star State
'Cause I ride the range in a Ford V-8
Oh, yippee-i-o-ki-ay, hey yippee-i-o-ki-ay

Look out, I'm gonna show y'all how to ride now
Here we go
And I come to town just to hear the band
I know all the songs that the cowboys know
'Bout the big corral where the dogies go
'Cause I learned them all on the radio
Oh, yippee-i-o-ki-ay, yeah yippee-i-o-ki-ay
Now my story's almost done, so listen up!
You ain't got much longer now

Where the west is wild round the borderland
Where the buffalo roam around the zoo
And the Indians make you a rug or two
And the old Bar X is the Barbecue
Hey yippee-i-o-ki-ay
I'm just an old cowhand

Above lyrics accredited to varied lyricists.

The following is new a little at the beginning as well:

Sometimes it may seem to you that you never really get down to learning anything so much fun like that, yet you have a go at it.

There are different kinds of success. One success is being good-natured and content. No complaints. So, be as you are. Live up to your own promise.

You play the guitar, an' if you play this song, you laugh and you smile, hey yippee-i-o-ki-ay.

You make hay while the Sun shines. You are on your way, not someone else's way.

Content instead of strivin', right now you have your day in the Sun.

Hey yippee-i-o-ki-ay

You are an old cowhand, strummin' your old guitar.
This is good enough for you, an old cowhand. Ain't you happy more or less day in and day out?

This is mighty good bein' an old cowhand.

Hey yippee-i-o-ki-ay

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/bein-an-old-cowhand.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 07 Jan 2019, 4:46 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6556 Are You Real or Surreal?, January 7, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, sometimes you may feel you are in a chamber of some kind where you cannot quite hear or see or be heard. There is not even an echo. You may not actually exist for all you know. What does it mean not to exist? Instead of added value, sometimes you feel nonexistent. Are you real?

It has to be you exist, yet perhaps you don't feel well-established at this time or established whatsoever. If you went past a mirror, would you see yourself in the mirror, or would anyone see you? Could you perhaps be in some kind of soundless chamber? How long do you have to wait before the sound comes back on, and what then?

What has happened or not happened, and what does it mean anyhow, and what can you do about it? You call out:

"Knock, knock. Anybody here?"

Apparently not.

Is this what Rip Van Winkle experienced? He fell asleep and then woke up 20 years later. Did he fall into outer space? Where was Rip Van Winkle all this time? Asleep? You can't say you enjoyed his story.

You wonder if it could ever be possible to sleep through life. On the contrary, can this be what everyone is doing, even as everyone is doing the best he can to stay awake?

Could the story of Rip Van Winkle actually be everyone's story? Goodness knows, there is enough that you realize you forget and perhaps forget again and again. You sure hope you don't forget what is important to remember. If you forget, how will you ever know? Is what you forget, is it forgotten forever?

It seems to you that possibly you have heard Me say: "Nothing is ever forgotten." Hmm, what does this mean? Whatever are you supposed to make of that? Now you see it, now you don't. What is the meaning of meaning?

It does certainly happen that you doze off. There are times when life and/or people in life seem decidingly unkind. It would have been wonderful to sleep through it or turn it off or be deaf, dumb, and blind for an assigned time or to be reassigned altogether. There are some walks in life you don't want to go on; must you?

You don't always want to be on the beaten path. You might not mind having to start over. Would you turn out differently if this could be something you might have a choice about, more like choosing certain chapters in a book?

Of course, life does seem to be, for the present, one whirl at a time. No second chances in the short run. Why not some quickie choices? Could it be possible to choose between entr'actes?

There was a old movie in which the leading actor started over every day yet did not really change his role, just relived the exact same role, and, drat it all, not get beyond it.

You don't want to go through it all again at the same time as you don't really want a second chance. It doesn't seem possible that you can get a fresh start. How do you possibly know what all the possibilities are or whether you could surmount them or even get through by the skin of your teeth? You really don't know how much more you can possibly go through in order to find out that you are not yet free. Is there possibly a way where you can just sit out the dance? Or is life simply a fait accompli?

You had your chance in the Sun, and you don't want anymore, not that, as it happens, you are being given another chance anyway - or are you?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/are-you-real-or-surreal.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 06 Jan 2019, 1:42 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6555 Yes, You are Meant for Love , January 6, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, love has your name on it right here up front.

Send out the love identified as yours near and far. Toss out love from your heart like fairy dust into the hearts of all. World-made restrictions in the world may or may not be true. What is common sense to one may be folly to another. Life in the world is made of change. Not all change is growth. Not all caution is wise. Not all that the world honors must you also honor. You are free to think for yourself as well.

You cannot stow love out of sight. Love clings to you. Love is only a hop, skip, and a jump away from you. You are at the mercy of love. Love reaches you in the blink of an eye. You yourself are at the mercy of love.

Give love a good send-off.

Value your thoughts as well as others'.

I hear you say:

"Oh, God, how happy can I be in the midst of a day as I am when I am so full of love in my heart?"

Beloved, I say to you loud and clear:

No one is obliged to send love back to you personally. There is no keeping score. Love is sustainable. You are not to be the comptroller of any other's perceived love. Your own love isn't all under your jurisdiction either.

Beloved, you are not here on Earth to sulk about love lost. You don't have to worry about love. You are an eternal provider of love. At work or at play, you have more love to give. Be so busy giving love that you are lost in the love you give. One way or another, love will flow back to you of its own accord. You will be lifted up and disbursed to all four corners of the world.

Do you see how love echoes?

Beloved, you are full of love and no longer full of nonsense. Everyone is to follow his or her own heart.

You say you want to be happy. Are you so foolish as to hold fast your love and any other's? Love is to alight as it does. You cannot lock love into another's heart. All love has to be of its own will.

Now you are to transcend ignorance. You are to focus on love and growing and letting your love and all other's love free to itself.

Unhappiness is you with your eyes closed. Open your eyes wide and keep them open so you may see the dawn before you.

If your will must supersede your loved one's will, your dear tender love may have gone off track.

Remind yourself that Oneness is a far cry from loneliness. Oneness is filled with brotherhood, do you see?

Look up at all the stars in the sky. Out there in the night sky or in here in Oneness, the concept of loneliness can only be a misunderstanding of one kind or another.

You deserve the whole world. At the same time, the whole world is not yours to demand. Everyone chooses where to point his love. No one else's love is your quarry. No one steers another's love. You are not able to direct the love in your own heart - let alone in another's. Let love lie where it lies.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/yes-you-are-meant-for-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 05 Jan 2019, 1:00 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6554 Burst Into Love, January 5, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, there are Great Spiritual Ones in all religions everywhere and, in fact, in great novels as well. Great spiritual people exist everywhere. Great wisdom exists from the ground up and on the mountain tops. I venture to say that great wisdom exists within you!

You gather wisdom from everywhere. You gather it from Me, and you gather it from within secret harbors within you that you didn't know you had. We can say that great wisdom lurks within you and pops up at the most remarkable times and places.

Okay, I will say that great wisdom of all kinds hangs out in you. What happens is you discover it the same way as when you were a child and might have discovered a nickel or a penny of shiny copper on the sidewalk.

Somehow or another, a coin like a medal drops into view before your very eyes, or your very heart, shall I say? Much in the same way as there is dew on the grass in the morning.

Such discoveries may astound you, yet, why are you surprised? You live in an endless world. Life has many tricks up its sleeve. Why be surprised?

Discoveries are commonplace. Such discoveries can come from deep within you. Are you so surprised when the sun shines?

No need to tremble when thunder rumbles and love abounds - even within your heart that you may have come to believe had grown cold. It's not like you can grab a little shovel and dig up Greatness on command. Nevertheless, Greatness can arise from your heart that you may have believed amounted to a piece of coal or shards of glass.

Beloved, I daresay you may be the last to know how great you are.

Like right now, you are delighted to discover some lit embers smoking up a storm in your heart. You thought your heart was wayward, yet this is not so.

You may ask yourself:

"From whence cometh love in my cold heart? I thought my meager heart was inured from love. Now, I stick up for my heart of love that You, God, gave to me for the sake of nurturing life on Earth. You gave me enough love to shake the rafters."

Beloved, it is safe for Me, God, to say that you haven't yet caught onto the depths and lengths that your heart can go.

I hear your heart call out to Me:

"Find Me, find Me, God, and plant Me everywhere. Throw Me to the winds. Make me shine like the Sun."

The Sun shines actively somewhere around the world every single day. Love falls from the sky, and love rises from Earth. Love emanates from you. As you breathe, you breathe love. Love latches onto you and then flies away. Love is known, and you know it. Love pierces your heart so that love can shine from your heart. I give love all the life in the world to spread to everyone everywhere.

Love is yours for the taking. Take love and distribute it to the High Heavens. You are not tossing love away.

You are not supposed to hang on to love and save it. You are to spend love as if there were no tomorrow. Love is for now and near and far. Hang out love like stars on Christmas trees. String up love like Christmas lights on your mantel. Reach in for your love and scatter it to the far seas. Love isn't to be kept. Be a big giver of love. Contrary to what you believe, love cannot fade away.

There is no law that says love must be returned to you.

Toss love like snowflakes. Your love will score somewhere in bright lights.

Burst into love the way you sometimes burst into laughter.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/burst-into-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 04 Jan 2019, 6:50 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6553 "Voila, This Is You, My Beloved!", January 4, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, you radiate a vibration in the world. Fingerprints are said to be individual. There is not one other set of fingerprints in the world just like yours.

Even as all are One, One Magnificent One, no one individually radiates the same vibration as you do, and you do it so naturally without giving a thought to it. Naturally means without effort. It takes no effort for a rose to grow. It takes no effort for spring to become summer.

In terms of the world, your sole vibration may also vary. There are moments when your vibrancy is tip-top, and other moments when you may vibrate slower or faster.

No matter, I know how to pick you out in a crowd. I know you. It can be said that I single you out. No thought goes into it, you understand. I know you instantly. No thinking has to go into it.

“Voila, it’s you!”

You shine above the crowd. It is your vibration that dances to a different beat, slower or faster, or to a certain staccato perhaps. It doesn’t matter. It is you.

You, yourself, also feel your own tempo to suit yourself more than at one time than another.

It is your vibration dancing. Your vibration may be more charming one time or another. Still, it is you, My darling.

We could be talking about a grade of silk that feels a little different to the touch from the one next to it.

We speak of a certain scent of a rose almost indiscernible from another, yet it is you as One Rose like no other. Regardless of the fact that each soul is One, each soul has its own whisper.

Beloved, I would know you anywhere.

You do understand that I can pick you out in a crowd.

“Ah, this is you, My Beloved,” My heart says, and We embrace. My recognition is not even a heart’s breath away from you.

I do not have to think. I know.

You also know when you are picking up on a different vibration. It will come to you. Not that it has to, yet you do desire in the same way that you want to name this tune.

You may wonder whether life passes by only in thoughts. You turn a book’s pages, and so you think you read and live it.

In the sense of sight, there are colors. In the sense of hearing, there are sounds and tones.

In all senses, there are subtleties. There may be subtleties that you may discern yet may not be able to describe. You know indescribably. You may forget an intrinsic name in a thrice, yet you almost have its name and where it lives.

This is something like the way you can recall whether it is today or tomorrow on the days when you are not yet sure for one moment of abandon. Really, when push comes to shove, why do you have to know? Perhaps sense of time is having its fun with you.

Of course, the answer to what time is it – even without a clock, you can say NOW.

The answer to where are you is HERE.

The answer to where do you live is ON EARTH. The answer could also be IN HEAVEN.

If you are asked WHO IS YOUR FATHER? say GOD.

Beloved, what more do you need to know?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/voila-this-is-you-my-beloved.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next