World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
my day today... - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» Israel 365 News
my day today... - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:42 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
my day today... - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
my day today... - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:34 pm by Admin

» israelAM
my day today... - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:30 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
my day today... - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
my day today... - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
my day today... - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:15 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
my day today... - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
my day today... - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
my day today... - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
my day today... - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» AISH
my day today... - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:18 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
my day today... - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:02 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
my day today... - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
my day today... - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:32 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
my day today... - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
my day today... - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 10:47 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
my day today... - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 10:42 pm by Admin

» Strangling Israel slowly
my day today... - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Apr 2024, 11:37 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

my day today...

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

my day today... - Page 2 Empty Re: my day today...

Post  jessie Fri 09 Oct 2009, 2:18 pm

my day today... - Page 2 Coloured%20challenge
goodday to all ..on friday 9th october
its been a busy day and not without trauma..
the enemy goes about as a roaring lion , seeking who he may devour....but God is on the throne ..and no weapon formed against us can prosper!!...photo above is a tag i did of my grand daughters ..they are such fun and love to play ..
so sad about Bubbles .
have just dowwnloaded Maxthon and am trying it out
hope everyone is well ..

jessie

Back to top Go down

Post  jessie Tue 29 Sep 2009, 6:31 pm

Tuesday september 29th
my day today... - Page 2 Image9
hi to all ...just popping in .
.its been a very tiring day i have the kids
on tuesday and wednesday and they have wiped me out!
cant even think straight at the moment
its an early night for me i think
we took them up the gnoll park so they could run around ..it was so lovely and quiet up there
made me think of that psalm 23 ..
" he leadeth me beside the still waters"
i hope that you are walking beside still waters...love jessie

jessie

Back to top Go down

my day today... - Page 2 Empty friday 25th september

Post  jessie Fri 25 Sep 2009, 1:34 pm

this is the day that the Lord has made .
we will rejoice and be glad in it
my day today... - Page 2 Sticky%20fingers
popping in to say hi ...not a bad day here ..
have been over my daughters to freshen up as she will be back from hols tomorrow ...am waiting for a phone call and its very important ..so am a bit on edge ...i set up a group on aimoo just to try it out and i've gone and deleted it !!!what a numpty!i've also set one up with webs which is easy to do ...just trying things out ..i've called it " cheerfulsouls "....its a trial one though ....i realize its not so easy to run a group ..lol

jessie

Back to top Go down

my day today... - Page 2 Empty tuesday 22nd of september

Post  jessie Tue 22 Sep 2009, 2:10 pm

well here i am with the trauma of yesterday behind me ...it went well and i think the Lord has opened the door for me ...have the kids here today and tomorrow ..this will be every week as my daughter-in-law is back in college..its raining here so we have been to port talbot shopping centre ..all tired now waiting for mum to arrive ....hope everyone is well ...jessie[

jessie

Back to top Go down

my day today... - Page 2 Empty monday 21st september

Post  jessie Mon 21 Sep 2009, 7:42 am

10. Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

- Malachi 3:10
goodmorning to you all ..its a cloudy day here ..i have a task to do and i really dont want to do it ..i am wholly leaning on the Lord here and given it up to Him ..i'm glad that i know the Lord and am able to put my trust in Him..catch u later ..take care ...jessie

jessie

Back to top Go down

my day today... - Page 2 Empty saturday 19th sept....

Post  jessie Sat 19 Sep 2009, 2:26 pm

my day today... - Page 2 Morning%20tag
hi to all ..its a fine day here ..i have had the children
all the morning ..and i am shattered !!
chilling out now though and catching up on e-mails
Remember to keep your focus on the Lord Jesus Christ.
take care ...jessie

jessie

Back to top Go down

Post  jessie Fri 18 Sep 2009, 1:48 pm

my day today... - Page 2 Greeting%20teddyhello to all ..its been a long time since i posted ..a lot has been going on for me and i have been trying to wade through it ..hope everyone is well ..i have the children now on tuesday and wednesday..sad to say my son's marriage is all but over ..a heartbreaker for me i can tell you ...but my trust is firmly placed in an almighty God who will never leave me nor forsake me ..i hope i can popp in more often ...God bless ... my day today... - Page 2 Herz

jessie

Back to top Go down

my day today... - Page 2 Empty friday 26th june

Post  jessie Fri 26 Jun 2009, 7:30 pm

</A>
my day today... - Page 2 Mumbleslightwithversebyjessie
its been a very busy day for me ..
i have been looking after the youngest girl .
its been raining all day but has stopped now .the sky as i look up through the widow here in the attic ,is all clear and the sun is shining brightly .
.makes me think that even in the storm
you can look for it to pass and the clouds will roll away and the sun will shine
true faith will always trust even when things are hardest
remember " here we have no continuing city but seek one to come ..hope you are all well ..take care ...jessie
No Continuing City
By faith we confess that we are strangers and pilgrims on the earth, desiring a better country. For here we have no continuing city, but we seek one to come because our God has prepared for us a city. For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. For this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven. For the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal. So we set our affection on things above, not on things on earth; loving not the world, neither the things that are in the world -for where our treasure is, there will our hearts be also. Our citizenship is in heaven; from where also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ; who shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first. Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - Adapted from Hebrews 11:13-16; II Cor. 5:1,2; 4:18, Colossians 3:2, I John 2:15, Matthew 6:21, Philippians 3:20, I Thessalonians 4:16,17, John 3:16

jessie

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 17 Jun 2009, 10:22 pm

Photobucket
Hi Jessie,
So good to have you come along to check in I completely understand how busy with the little ones with you.
Like you I am hoping in time we can get this Forum as it was in MSN Groups where we could interact more. I believe it is a time of testing for us all and not to give up.
I have been extremely busy my end and often not even had the time to post up the dailies I tried to at least get done.

I am pleased to say even though I have fallen short lately due to home probs a few others including yourself have come along to post,for which I am so very grateful.
I have noticed in other Forums things are quieter since the closure of MSN GROUPS

I do so hope that although the summer time even in MSN Groups things went quiet, hopefully we can once again become the fruitful place we once were to interract and posting replies encourage one another and get back on track and once again this will be a place we will come together making this a place we feel at home.
Love and blessings to All
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jessie Wed 17 Jun 2009, 1:44 pm

hi to you all..so sorry i havent been in for a while ..a lot going on for me at the moment ...with the children and everything ....also i am having great difficulty relating to this forum ...its not anyone's fault .just that i cant seem to get it together here and connect ...i am trying but its not easy for me ....i would so like the talk to people on here ,not just read the posts ....i hope you understand ...God bless ...jessie

jessie

Back to top Go down

my day today... - Page 2 Empty monday..19th

Post  jessie Tue 19 May 2009, 5:52 pm

hi to all ..sorry i havent been in lately i have been so busy with the kids and things ...have read but not answered ....hope you are all well and in good spirits ..may God bless and keep you ....jessie

jessie

Back to top Go down

my day today... - Page 2 Empty saturday may 2nd

Post  jessie Sat 02 May 2009, 1:04 pm

hi to all ..popping in to read posts ..a bit cloudy here

have been into town to get some stuff for the weekend ..hope its fine monday as we are having a barbie ..have some fireworks left for the kids .hope you all have a great holiday weekend ....jessie

Last edited by jessie on Sun 03 May 2009, 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too large)

jessie

Back to top Go down

Post  jessie Thu 30 Apr 2009, 1:53 pm

my day today... - Page 2 Together
hi to everyone .not a good day here as its raining ..
am very busy with the kids ..but not complaining!
forget how tired you can get running around with a three and one year old
they have so grown ..and changed a bit ..but its great having them here .they make me smile a lot .. hope you are all well ..."our God is an awesome God "
jessie
my day today... - Page 2 Backgrounddreams

jessie

Back to top Go down

Post  jessie Fri 24 Apr 2009, 1:00 pm

" “Above all things let us never forget that mankind constitutes one great brotherhood; all born to encounter suffering and sorrow, and therefore bound to sympathize with each other” "
Albert Pike quotes ((1809-1891))
my day today... - Page 2 Robbies4challenge
here i am popping in on a lovely day in south wales ..
weather is great ..am off to town to get some stuff .not looking good with the van so i may not be able to go up to heathrow ..i will be so disappointed!its all to do with insurance ..i do have a tendancy to ask for the moon!!..so am not giving up hope .hope you are all well ..thinking of you and hoping you will pop in to post ....jessie
I love you Very Happy Wink Rolling Eyes Smile Shocked I love you

jessie

Back to top Go down

my day today... - Page 2 Empty april 22nd wednesday

Post  jessie Wed 22 Apr 2009, 1:29 pm

my day today... - Page 2 LUVU
here i am just popping in ..have been busy all the morning moving my pc back to the attic room .out of the way of the children ..peter is up here as well so we had to move both pc and all the leads what a task! ..its done now though ..i'm back to climbing stairs thats the down side ...we have all the house ready and are trying to arrange insurance for peter to drive friends car which is bigger for all of us to go to heathrow ..stef wants to come too ...i'm very grateful to the Lord for me being able to see them the rest is in HIS hands and i'm content for it to be so ....love to all ...jessie

jessie

Back to top Go down

my day today... - Page 2 Empty april 18th saturday

Post  jessie Sat 18 Apr 2009, 8:08 am

here i am ..popping in ...spent a busy day looking around Cardiff yesterday ..searching for floor tile polish ..what a day!....today i am off to swansea shopping ..buying some stuff for the girls as i missed christmas!....although things are still up in the air i am continually learning to trust and not be afraid ...take care jessie

my day today... - Page 2 6a00d83456519069e2010536183b0c970c-

jessie

Back to top Go down

my day today... - Page 2 Empty april16th..wednesday

Post  jessie Thu 16 Apr 2009, 4:39 pm

hi to all .havent had much time to call in ...been busy getting house ready for the return visit of my daughter-in-law and kids .....a week sat ....it will be so great to see them but i know my time wont be my own ....but will come in when i can ...hope everyone is well ...
jessie

jessie

Back to top Go down

my day today... - Page 2 Empty april 10th friday

Post  jessie Fri 10 Apr 2009, 10:02 am

my day today... - Page 2 Religion_relationship
hi to all ..its raining here again .but it may clear later ..will be going out anyway ..we have services tonight ..so looking forward to that ..and all over the weekend ..
am also going to visit someone in a home ..my daughter has the day off so probably will be doing something with her ...so have a nice day jessie

jessie

Back to top Go down

my day today... - Page 2 Empty 7th april tuesday

Post  jessie Tue 07 Apr 2009, 8:28 am

hi to all ...its a nice day here i'm off down the hospital and the reclaim centre..for some floor tiles ....had a great day sunday in church ..God has led me back to the church we were going to ..not a lot has changed but thats where i'll be for the moment ...stef started new job on monday and its going well ..spoke to children on skype and cant wait to see them ...everything else is up in the air!!!..

zephaniah.3.15 The LORD hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the
king of Israel, even the LORD, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see
evil any more.
3.16 In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem, Fear thou not: and to Zion,
Let not thine hands be slack.
3.17 The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will
rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee
with singing.
3.18 I will gather them that are sorrowful for the solemn assembly, who are of
thee, to whom the reproach of it was a burden.
3.19 Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save
her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them
praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame.
3.20 At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you:
for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I
turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the LORD
catch u later ...jessie

jessie

Back to top Go down

my day today... - Page 2 Empty 2nd of april...thursday

Post  jessie Thu 02 Apr 2009, 10:51 am

its my dear mum's birthday today ..she died a long while ago when i was 27 and she was 55.....well its a lovely day here and i'm off out to do some shopping ..i sold the two cots yesterday so its only the high chair and a few bits and bobs....peter is still out of work so that has to be sorted soon ....the kids are coming back on the 25th of april...so whoopy!!!.....who knows for how long ....
Hold fast your dreams!
within your heart.
keep one still.secret spot
where dreams may go
and,sheltered so.
may thrive and grow
where doubt and fear are not.
oh keep a a place apart,
within your heart
louise driscoll
have a great day ....jessie

jessie

Back to top Go down

my day today... - Page 2 Empty 31st march tuesday

Post  jessie Tue 31 Mar 2009, 10:05 am

my day today... - Page 2 GMxxJBGERNxxFADESIGNS-vi

to you all ..clear day here ..am waiting for a phone call hopefully to sell the cot and maybe the high chair ..my daughter wanted me to go with her to Cardiff to the dentist there to get her brace removed ..but had to decline ..pity we could have done some shopping!...am thinking of you all and praying that all your needs are being met in Him who loves you so much ...jessie

jessie

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 30 Mar 2009, 3:31 pm

jessie wrote:hi to you elaine and everyone ...well its wet here ..but i've just had good news that my daughter has had the job she wanted ..with the same housing she is with now but more working with people ..i'm glad because she is going through a hard time now ...of her own bad choices but still this is a blessing from God who loves us thro it all ...still need a breakethro with my sons family .on another note ..i am using chrome which is a very good browser but there are no a/A..at the top so i cant post any images ....it just says ....others....close tags...
strange !isn't it? well take care and let God take care of you ....jessie

Hi Jessie,
It's been good in my part of Wales no sun but no rain either thankfully as I have some washing on the line and been a busy day for me to and fro Cardiff to the vets with Milo.
Good news about your daughter, God is good, I pray the much needed breakthrough is on the horizon for you all.
All foreign stuff to me Jessie about these different browsers, I am still using the old I.E. 6 explorer and I have been contemplating downloading the new messenger but waiting til I get the time to find out from anyone else who is using it, all this new stuff no time to concentrate these days to learn so much going on my end.
I just read your come up in the morning thread, if only we would all come together in unity amen.
Loved the graphics of is it called Northern Lights?
thank you so much for sharing this thread.
Blessings
Elaine flower
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

my day today... - Page 2 Empty 30th march monday

Post  jessie Mon 30 Mar 2009, 1:48 pm

hi to you elaine and everyone ...well its wet here ..but i've just had good news that my daughter has had the job she wanted ..with the same housing she is with now but more working with people ..i'm glad because she is going through a hard time now ...of her own bad choices but still this is a blessing from God who loves us thro it all ...still need a breakethro with my sons family .on another note ..i am using chrome which is a very good browser but there are no a/A..at the top so i cant post any images ....it just says ....others....close tags...
strange !isn't it? well take care and let God take care of you ....jessie

jessie

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 29 Mar 2009, 2:35 pm

Hi Jessie,
My part of Wales lovely and sunny also.
The rest of family gone for a swim so giving me some time to myself on the net without the battle with baby Max who delights in pressing my keypad sending up gobbledegoop and the battle of my mouse which lights up when touched.
Like you I sure am missing our dear ones and the time we had sharing, hopefully time permitting we can get back into the swing of how things were. It is probably a busy time for Lyn with her move and getting things as she want in her new home. I know that Bertie has been spending time making new friends on facebook he shared with me, plus extremely busy with work and his time helping at Samaritans.
Cheryl had popped in to ask for prayer for Mandalee so I guess things still busy for her. Venus had expressed that her son not well either so not spending as much time on the net.
I had better get a move on and do some posting here and around if possible.
Blessings
Elaine. flower
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

my day today... - Page 2 Empty March 29th...sunday

Post  jessie Sun 29 Mar 2009, 11:02 am

greetings to all ..from a lovely sunny day in wales .havent gone to church today but somehow feel i've missed out ..waiting for my daughter to come ..and listening to the wonderful music ...thanks elaine for that!...will go for a run later and take my camera ..hope you are all well .i do miss the ones who were on the old group and wonder how you are ...would be nice to hear from you ...i'm getting used to the different groups now although they are all so different..take care jessie

jessie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next