World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
my day today... - Page 3 EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» Israel 365 News
my day today... - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:42 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
my day today... - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
my day today... - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:34 pm by Admin

» israelAM
my day today... - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:30 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
my day today... - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
my day today... - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
my day today... - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 10:15 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
my day today... - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
my day today... - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
my day today... - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
my day today... - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» AISH
my day today... - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:18 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
my day today... - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:02 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
my day today... - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
my day today... - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:32 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
my day today... - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
my day today... - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 10:47 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
my day today... - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 10:42 pm by Admin

» Strangling Israel slowly
my day today... - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Apr 2024, 11:37 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

my day today...

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

my day today... - Page 3 Empty march 25th wednesday

Post  jessie Wed 25 Mar 2009, 1:10 pm

my day today... - Page 3 Mumbleslightwithversebyjessie
hi to all ..quite cold here today .
..been shopping but glad to get back in the warm ..
.hubby has been asked to cover someone in the job he was in
..its only one shift ,,he is still looking for work ..
am just loving the music well done elaine.
it lifts your spirits as you listen
" give thanks with a grateful heart" Very Happy
jessie

jessie

Back to top Go down

my day today... - Page 3 Empty march 24th tuesday .

Post  jessie Tue 24 Mar 2009, 2:15 pm

my day today... - Page 3 Robbieschallenge6

hi to everyone ..its not a bad day here an taking a break from chores .its quiet and i'm listening to the music elaine has put on the group ..lovely to sit and listen
just had lunch with peter but he's gone back up the house now to continue working there he has knocked down wall between the two rooms ....gina will be popping back in april as they have to get out and then can come back in for the visa ..so i am looking forward to seeing the kids ...not had a hug since november ..
hope you are all well ..." your grace is enough for me".....jessie

jessie

Back to top Go down

my day today... - Page 3 Empty Re: my day today...

Post  Admin Sun 22 Mar 2009, 5:41 pm

Hiya Jessie,
Sorry your work went out into cyber yesterday, :( your doing really well. At present I am just able to copy paste and get in some graphics. 8)
I am sure in time we are going to be able to do a lot more here as explained before, Copywrite Corner use this Free Forum also I have seen over at Forum helping Forums offers of graphics skins etc.,

At present things rather hectic my end to take in to try to learn anything with the grandchildren and family moving in with me, my pleasure of course but is taking up a lot of the time, that lately not even getting to do my regular postings. No doubt once all is settled in I will have more of free time for myself.
Its great that young Simon is willing to help, he has been such a great help to us here since moving over from MSN.
Apparently he only comes online a few days in the week as he is swotting for exams right now which of course is priority.
We have a new member Rose who does psp so hopefully more heads together how to do is a help also Very Happy

Hope you have been having a good day.
Love Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jessie Sun 22 Mar 2009, 1:53 pm

hi elaine ..i tried to post yesterday but it went off into space ....i'm not very clever at this you know but i am persistant....regarding tables i dont know much ..my other groups in webs are not able to do tables at all ..an so glad simon has offered to help ....i just click on the table tab ..put 3 in the first box and 1 in the second box...you must click the double a/A on top ...this is what i get..

who is it that is your shepherd?..the lord!..oh my friends what a wonderful announcement
the lord God of heaven and earth.and almighty creator of all things..
he who holds the universe in His hand as though it were a very little thing..
He is your shepherd
hannah whitall smith
my day today... - Page 3 Jessie%20bug
now click in the centre one and print
hope this helps ..

jessie

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 20 Mar 2009, 7:56 pm

Simon wrote:
I can help aswell Elaine.
Glad you had a nice day Jessie, school is focusing on exams stuff lol
Fantastic Simon,
Between you and Jessie hopefully we can get beyond just the frames and get ways for backgrounds pages sorted for us. bounce
Please both feel free to post up in the Help To Do thread or make a new thread in our Welcome Forum, hopefully this is the place will be easiest spotted and we can direct anyone to find .
thank you both.
love
Elaine. flower
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Fri 20 Mar 2009, 7:15 pm

I can help aswell Elaine.
Glad you had a nice day Jessie, school is focusing on exams stuff lol

Simon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 20 Mar 2009, 12:25 pm

Elaine
No Idea lol[table][tr][td]
I pressed a few buttons but your the clever one Jessie
I see the tables button but what to do with them Shocked
I see I managed to get like a bar but how to insert a message in that bar or picture no idea you seem to have mastered that Jessie. Maybe you would like to post up some instructions on our Helps thread How To Do in the Welcome forum.
Glad your enjoying the weather us also this part of Wales, although I was so tired and aching yesterday had to take a break from posting.
Catch you all soon hopefully at moment to and fro pc on call for Stef who is trying to put together bunkbeds.
Love Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jessie Thu 19 Mar 2009, 8:12 pm

my day today... - Page 3 Redrose-1

Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God!
Therefore the world does not know us, because it did not know Him.
Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be,
but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is
(1 John 3:1-2)

hi to all ..its been a lovely day here again today ..i like this weather ..
went for a walk in the park .
.lovely to see everyone coming out and enjoying the weather .
hope your day has been fine .....jessie

jessie

Back to top Go down

Post  jessie Wed 18 Mar 2009, 8:57 pm

welcome
elaine
hello
ELAINE I MADE THIS TO SHOW YOU ABOUT TABLES ..the one above is 3 across and 1 down ...its the eight one in from the right ....put your mouse on it and it will say " insert table"..you can then .insert an image or words ....just click inside if your image is large it will spread it ..hope that helps ......jessie

jessie

Back to top Go down

Post  jessie Wed 18 Mar 2009, 8:51 pm

DAILY DEVOTIONS..UCB
my day today... - Page 3 Teachways
Free to be quiet 18 Mar 2009
'...He opened not his mouth...' Isaiah 53:7
Sometimes it's wise to wait, to say, 'I don't have the answer right now but I'll think about it, pray, and get back to you.'
Your need to rescue someone, or impress them and make points, will come back to bite you.
The Bible says, 'A prudent man keeps his knowledge to himself, but the heart of fools blurts out folly' (Proverbs 12:23 NIV).
Allow wisdom to determine your response, not ego! When people are anxious for answers they'll pressure you into speaking before you have all the facts
or have taken time to pray and consider the situation. If you ask Him, God will tell you what to say and when to say it.
His promise is: '"I have put my words in your mouth and covered you with the shadow of my hand..."' (Isaiah 51:16 NIV).
Ego says, 'Don't just stand there, say something.' Wisdom says, 'Don't just say something, stand there!'
Quietly ask God for insight. One insight from Him can settle things in a hurry. Someone else's need to know shouldn't determine your need to speak.
When Jesus stood before Pilate in judgment the Bible says, 'He opened not his mouth.'
When He was brought before Pilate, Jesus just stood there and said nothing. That's because He was not on trial, Pilate was
. Jesus knew His destiny, and most importantly, He knew His Father intimately. And when you know God, you can face anything with confidence;
and be free to be quiet. What a wonderful place to be!

jessie

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 18 Mar 2009, 5:05 pm

Hi Jessie Your doing well with your new bar your son put on for you, I notice you were able to make like a frame for your tag I have no idea how to do that.
I went for a little walk also to pick up my little grandson, caught the bus down and walked back we were picking dandylion leaves for their rabbit.
We have spent a little time in the garden the weather being so lovely so having some water play.
Now time for sorting the dinner.
Blessings
Elaine
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jessie Wed 18 Mar 2009, 11:28 am

goodmorning to you all ..and thanks Elaine for your kind comments ...i'm still trying to find out as much as i can about the new group ...its another nice day here and i may go for a walk later ...
Our God is so wonderfully good and lovely, and blessed in every way, that the mere fact of belonging to Him is enough for untellable fullnes of joy.!
Hannah Whitall Smith
hope your day goes well ......jessie

jessie

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 17 Mar 2009, 9:36 pm

Hiya Jessie,
I so appreciate your trials in doing the postings well done girl you say much an encourgement, all is so very different everywhere since MSN moved us but let us soldier on Very Happy
I appreciate that right now you are having new stuff also to deal within the new stuff on your internet you have done for you..., but our God is in the business of new beginnings even though he is changeless he is in the business of working things out for our good always which we may not understand his ways all scary I can think to how the pioneers who were laying down foundations in Gods word to us, Ok so let us not detract from what God is doing with usit may not be written in words in the bible but we are also written epistles in our deeds and I feel to say your efforts God is making record dear sister.
My 2 C worth
God bless you Sis and thank you.
Elaine flower
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jessie Tue 17 Mar 2009, 5:29 pm

my day today... - Page 3 Deliverance

can post with this browser but not with my usuall one ..strange isnt.it?the little red square with the two a/A in it has gone from my other browser...jessie

jessie

Back to top Go down

my day today... - Page 3 Empty march 17th

Post  jessie Tue 17 Mar 2009, 5:18 pm

My God is changeless in His love for me ...and He will come and help me
psalm 59.10
good day to all ..great day here in wales ..i'm having a quiet day ..was in Cardiff all yesterday and it wore me out!..so chilling today ...talked yesterday to my folks in Arizona on the new web cam i bought ..it was great fun ..i cant seem to post any images for some reason ..the tool bar at the top has changed ...in the left hand corner it now says " others"....mystery!!!...hope u r all well ...jessie

jessie

Back to top Go down

my day today... - Page 3 Empty march 6th

Post  jessie Fri 06 Mar 2009, 5:17 pm

here i am popping in ...i cant seem to find anyone here ..i have to admit i'm finding it difficult working my way through this group ..i feel i'm standing outside ...there does not seem a board just for general chat ....just specific postings and not a lot of answers.....i dont feel i'm connecting here ....hope you understand i'm not being critical but just a bit confused ....jessie

jessie

Back to top Go down

my day today... - Page 3 Empty March 3rd

Post  jessie Tue 03 Mar 2009, 12:35 pm

hi to all ...did post yesterday but dont know what happened ....its a very wet day here ...am enjoying my son being home .he has set google chrome as my browser i will give it a try ...have been waiting on the Lord and am full of new hope regarding the answer to my prayers ..am asking God to show favour to us ....we can boldly say " the lord is my helper".and through the storm, yet will i praise Him .He is the voice of hope , an anchor for my soul ....i hope you all are well ...am still trying to find my way around the group ....jessie

jessie

Back to top Go down

my day today... - Page 3 Empty feb 24th

Post  jessie Tue 24 Feb 2009, 11:12 am

</A>my day today... - Page 3 GREETINGTAGBYJESSIE3</A>>well its come ..the groups have finally closed ..so strange to go and find them closed ...end of an era ...but also a new begginning ..we will soon get used to it i'm sure .i am babysitting for a friend ..he's sleeping now ..they have gone down the hospital ..will be back later ...jessie

jessie

Back to top Go down

my day today... - Page 3 Empty 12th february

Post  jessie Thu 12 Feb 2009, 11:15 am

goodmorning to you all ..having a bit of a lazy day here ..sorting out what i have to do ..am totally confused with all the diferent groups .i have opened two and also windows live ..no wonder i'm confused!!!..one is in multiply and one in webs ..i cant work either ..at the moment just cant get my head around it ..they are only for my photos of family and also my backgrounds ..you can post backgrounds on some but not others ..i have yet to find a group where you can make backgrounds as you can in msn ...right moving on ..still need pray for my family as we are in a mess still ..but what an opportunity for God to move!!faith in the fire ....jessie

jessie

Back to top Go down

Post  jessie Tue 10 Feb 2009, 9:21 pm

my day today... - Page 3 Ommadonfilterwell here i am at the end almost of another day ...i am still trying to work out where everything is here and i'm not finding it easy .please forgive if i make mistakes and mess things up ...its been a lovely day here but not without its difficulties ...i find i'm so lonely without the kids and my son of course ....but have to learn to accept it ...i have plenty to do but just missing them ...but it makes me think about others who are going through hard times ...i pray that God will bless everyone in this group and make the group even more of a blessing to all ....i'm off to make a cuppa now ....

jessie

Back to top Go down

my day today... - Page 3 Empty my day today...

Post  jessie Mon 02 Feb 2009, 5:20 pm

hope this is alright to post here ..i went into the old site and i have been locked out!!!..i didn;t do anything honest!...well its been snowing here in south wales but its not sticking much..havent been out just pottering about and making food ...daughter here at the moment having tea..managed to set up skype over the weekend and talked to my lovely girls in Arizona..so nice to be able to see them .i miss them more than i can say ....had a telephone this morning to say my hubby has lost his job ..not good news for us ..it made me think if someone was watching us over the last year ..that people may be tempted to say to me " boy your having some bad luck!"but you know when i think about it its not luck is in control of my destiny its God!and i can so trust Him for everything ...He has and always will provide for all our needs ..was reminded of the verse God gave me new years eve...

"2Ti 2:3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. 4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier"
so thats whats going on in my life at the moment ..take care jessie

jessie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3