World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm
Latest topics
» BREITBART NEWS
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyToday at 10:38 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman Pastor
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyToday at 10:33 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL HISTORY
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyToday at 10:11 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyToday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyToday at 9:55 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyToday at 9:50 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyToday at 9:46 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyToday at 9:44 pm by Admin

» AISH
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyToday at 9:40 pm by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyToday at 9:37 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyToday at 9:30 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyToday at 9:27 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyToday at 5:48 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» The memory of the Holocaust will fade if you stay silent
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 9:51 pm by Admin

» WARNING DO NOT DIVIDE LAND OF ISRAEL
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 9:22 pm by Admin

» MEANWHILE in America
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 9:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 9:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS VIDEOS
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 8:44 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyMon 28 Sep 2020, 11:11 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

R.D SOUZA Saved by faith

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 Empty Re: R.D SOUZA Saved by faith

Post  Admin on Thu 19 Mar 2020, 11:09 pm

Foundational Course on a Strong Foundation

Hebrews 6:1,2  Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

If one sees a person or two hopping on just one leg then one would think the persons have medical problems, and when one sees a large number of people hopping on one leg then one would think they must be playing some game but if it continues for a long period then the person only grieves for the people.

Our Churches are in bad state and people are like hoping on one leg for years and years instead of running, all because we do not set them on a strong foundation. Yes all Churches have foundational courses for children of all ages but sadly they are not as given in the Bible, what is done is in bits and pieces.

In today’s scripture we see Paul (assumed) stating the points that are essential for a proper foundation. If we get to the Greek text and expound it then it reads as follow:

Therefore putting aside the ABCD (basics) of that which is said/believed of Christ (like He is the Son of God and Savior of our souls), let us go unto the more intellectual /better understanding which should be covered as foundation; (1) repentance v/s dead works, (2) faith towards God, (3) teaching of baptism, (4) laying of hands, (5) resurrection of the dead and (6) eternal judgment.

Today our Churches hardly cover 1 or 2 of the 6 topics and others they barely touch the others.

Now with the pandemic going around many are spiritually shaken. With us just stepping into a period where lots such calamities are set to happen I can imagine the amount of casualties that we will see not of natural deaths but of spiritual deaths.

When most Pastors and Preachers themselves do not have a strong foundation then how will the congregation have? It is only God’s grace we were not shaken yet. But now it is time we put aside ‘Church Traditions’ and follow only the Bible for perfection of our faith in Christ, since now are the times of testing.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord are the Rock (Cliff) on which we need to be founded on but we set ourselves of small boulders and on stone. It is because we lack a strong foundation that many become casualties to vanity. Lord we pray your people are set on a strong foundation so that they are not spiritually shaken...

This prayer we make in Jesus’ Name, Amen.

[Reference Scriptures]
Matthew 7:21-27
21  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven..
22  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
24  Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
25  And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
26  And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27  And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

1 Corinthians 3:11-15
11  For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
12  Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
13  Every man’s work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man’s work of what sort it is.
14  If any man’s work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
15  If any man’s work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

Dated 19 March 2020
Bro Rollwyn
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 16 Mar 2020, 10:53 pm

Be not ignorant of Satan

2 Corinthians 2: 11  Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

In today’s scripture we see Paul states he and his team are well aware of Satan and his/their ways thus more immune to him/them.

Have we ever heard of any Preacher of Teacher taking a whole session on Satan?

Even though Preachers do not preach about Satan directly yet they glorify him/them regularly (like in their prayers) making him/them a competition to God. We see this same understanding is shared by other religions and also by secular movies/books and they are doing a great job on this, for they blind even the Christians from seeing that which is written in the Bible.

Of late I saw a movie on cable TV named ‘Constantine’ featuring Keanu Reeves and one sees the weirdest of concoction churned out to corrupt human discernment. God is powerful but then Satan (a human like person) too has power and God respects his authority. God has an actual human son in Heaven and so does Satan in Hell! The Angels / demons are like super power humans. We pray ‘Lord let your Kingdom come on earth’ meaning your rule be abided on this earth and these guys went beyond it they made Heaven into another earth!

In my 15years of teaching ministry only once did the Lord tell me to expose the ins and outs of who Satan are, what power does their goons have and as to how they attack or destroy us.

Christians do not have the basic knowledge that the Hebrew/Greek words for Satan are not singular but plural. They do not refer to the fallen angels or evil spirits but to the cherubim that control / lead these evil spirits. Moses used the terms snake and young lion (Psalms 91), Ezekiel uses the terms king of Tyrus and prince of Tyrus, Job uses the terms ape and crocodile, John of Patmos uses dragon and beast, so also in other scriptures we find them mentioned in different ways. Not being aware of the plurality people are confused as to how this character is with us yet bond in Hell and released just before Judgment Day.

People fail to understand it was God the Son who created the Heavens and the earthly creation including the Cherubim (plural - including Satan the 2 fallen cherubim) and the Angels (including the fallen angels) and it is He as man and transformed man leads us to defeat the fallen.

People should stop glorifying Satan and their goons for they have no power over us unless we allow them (the one who has power is bond in Hell). It is our carnal nature that gives them place in our lives and opportunity to control or use us. Their ultimate aim is our destruction not that they gain from it but because they are losing they want us too to lose since we are to gain what they lost and more.

Let us wake up to the fact we have control to allow / disallow Satan to destroy us and we also have the power to destroy Satan’s plans in the lives of others. Paul today points to forgiveness as one of those powers. Forgiveness is not forgetting but means to heal the hurts received by both the recipient and perpetrator of the crime.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are God and there is none like You. You are Creator of all that exist. You by the word of your mouth created all things and can destroy it too in the same way but since You knowing all created it for a purpose, thus your purpose is lifted up. Lord we humans that are comparative to mere worms are put on the center stage of your plans and You are making us worthy to become of it. We pray we understand who we are in You and be aware of who our adversaries are so that we do not become victims to their deceit...  

[Reference Scriptures]
2 Corinthians 2:4-11
4  For out of much affliction and anguish of heart I wrote unto you with many tears; not that ye should be grieved, but that ye might know the love which I have more abundantly unto you.
5  But if any have caused grief, he hath not grieved me, but in part: that I may not overcharge you all.
6  Sufficient to such a man [is] this punishment, which [was inflicted] of many.
7  So that contrariwise ye [ought] rather to forgive [him], and comfort [him], lest perhaps such a one should be swallowed up with overmuch sorrow.
8  Wherefore I beseech you that ye would confirm [your] love toward him.
9  For to this end also did I write, that I might know the proof of you, whether ye be obedient in all things.
10  To whom ye forgive any thing, I [forgive] also: for if I forgave any thing, to whom I forgave [it], for your sakes [forgave I it] in the person of Christ;
11  Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

Revelation 17:8  The beast that you saw was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Dated 12 March 2020
Bro Rollwyn

--

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

SavedbyFaith.info - Daily Mail

Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction?

2 Thessalonians 1:8, 9 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Due to the lack of knowledge or I would say ignorance to what Lake of Fire / Sulphur is and what kind of suffering is experienced there, most Christians do not fear God or take following His Commandments seriously. This Lake of Fire/Sulphur is clearly mentioned in Revelation but is also mentioned in many books including the Gospel (parables of Jesus) as place where there is tormenting of the soul/ gnashing of teeth i.e. in the Gospel of Matthew Jesus speaks of the Lake of Fire/Sulphur (at least 6 time) as much as that of Hell.

It really shocked me when I understood Hell and the various levels of Kingdom of God including the upper 3 levels of Heaven which Paul spoke of as seeing in a vision (for some time he thought it was real and not a vision). What people are told and what really exist is worlds apart. Even during the time of Jesus the Sadducees (the scientific temperament lot) confused people with their contradictory theories. It is sad we today have many Preachers / Teachers who know about God but do not know God. Their knowledge is more worldly and human like the Sadducees, far from the truth.

Today’s scripture does talk of a major lot of Christians, these include mostly Catholic, Coptic and other orthodox Christians. It does not mean all Believers are safe from this Lake of Fire on Judgment Day, amongst them also there will be great numbers who will counted.

We know we are blessed to know about Jesus Christ as ‘the way’ to God the Father and to eternal life in Him, but if we do not walk the way after knowing the way, it brings us to great condemnation. It is true we do not need to do efforts/work for our salvation but this happens only when we know God and lets God do it through us. Therefore there is efforts, not ours but of God through us. Transformation is required and we have to let God do it in us.

Today the Lord is telling us not to take Him likely. He is telling us those who know not Him or His Gospel will suffer their sins in Hell but those who know His Gospel and do not know Him will not suffer their sins (for they are forgiven) but will suffer His wrath in the Lake of Fire/Sulphur.

Like I mentioned before spiritual death is not instant death (like our natural death) but more spiritual decay where the term of life (which is thousands of years) does not change but quality of life does, so one suffers and suffers till the term comes to an end. Hell was made for man, it is a prison where unbelievers who forsake the Gospel die go, to suffer their sins till their spiritual life term. All those who believe in Gospel sleep till Judgment Day and will rise (resurrect) to be judged (those who are alive at that time rapture/transfigure). Those who abide in His Will/ know God will enter upper Heavens where the Tree/ River of Life is to enjoy eternal life and those who fail will enter His wrath in the Lake of Fire/Sulphur (symbolizing suffering that is endlessly, as worse as the first time) a place made not for man but for the fallen angels.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You are Spirit and the spirit kingdom is eternal. This natural world You created is temporary and make for the purpose to refine man to become like the Angels. Lord we pray we who are found to be worthy by You do not disappoint You on Judgment Day. We pray we know the consequence of our actions and thus dwell in your Will...

[Reference Scriptures]
Matthew 13:49-50
49  So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
50  And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 8:12  But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 18:32-35

Matthew 22:13  Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast [him] into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 24:48-51

Matthew 25: 30  And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Revelation 14:9-11

Psalms 21:9  Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the time of thine anger: the LORD shall swallow them up in his wrath, and the fire shall devour them.

Psalms 50:3-6

2 Peter 2:4  For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast [them] down to hell, and delivered [them] into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Revelation 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Revelation 20:13-14
13  And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14  And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire.. This is the second death.

Dated 16 March 2020
Bro Rollwyn

--

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 16 Mar 2020, 1:35 am

He was, He is and He will be

Ephesians 3:21 unto him [be] the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus unto all generations for ever and ever. Amen.

Scriptures are perfect in every way one sees it. But problems comes when we translate to English since the language not being very rich grammatically does not hold the whole essence of the text, one needs to elaborate using more words and various different vocabularies to do some justice.

Amongst Biblical languages Greek does excellent in grammar while Hebrew does well in the vocabulary and when we have both side by side it does just wonders, no other language comes near to this combo. The NT is simply an expounding of OT (leaving for 1 book). So ideally when one reads NT text one needs to check with OT Hebrew scriptures for further understanding.
i.e. when Jesus said unless you eat my flesh you will not have life within you. Now if one gets to the Hebrew root word of ‘flesh’ then alone will one understand this verse. Hebrew word for ‘flesh’ comes from the root word ‘message’, so when said ‘eat my flesh’ it meant ‘eat my message’. In the later verses Jesus says my words are life. Now Jesus used the analogy of eating since what we eat becomes a part of us.

Today’s message uses the words ‘all generations’, now we know Jesus Christ came as man about 2000 years back, so what about before that and how did He interact with His people then? Was He interacting as God or someone else? We need to remember He humbled Himself from the foundation of creation by giving up His glory which He had in the Father. So He was not in the divine form of God, this form He takes back after Judgment Day when we all enter Heaven, and also no corrupt being can be in His presence if He existed in His true form.

In OT one of the Hebrew terms used for God is Yahweh (YHWH) this in Hebrew ideogram means ‘Behold Hand Behold Nail’ so identifies to be Christ. In John 1:18 Jesus says ‘no being (not just man) has seen the Father other than the Son’. When we put these 2 together and scan through the OT and NT scriptures we then understand each and every scripture in a better understanding.

Let us pursue to know Christ better, also know who the Holy Spirit, Son and Father is and how they are one. Let us not blindly follow human understanding but confirm every understanding with scriptures. Let us not just look at one scripture and be satisfied but confirm by 2 or 3 scriptures for Bible itself says by the mouth of 2 or 3 is a truth held (provided no other scripture contradicts our understanding).

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You are Lord, You alone are God and there is none like You. Lord we pray your people understand how You are one. We pray the blindfolds of human doctrines are removed from their eyes and they see the truth clearly...

[Reference Scriptures]
John 8:56  Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

John 6:51-54, 61-63
51  I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
52  The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?
53  Then Jesus said to them, Truly, truly, I say to you, Except you eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
54  Whoever eats my flesh, and drinks my blood, has eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
61  When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said to them, Does this offend you?
62  What and if you shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?
63  It is the spirit that vivifies; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak to you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Philippians 2:5-8
5  Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
6  Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
7  But made himself of no reputation, and took on him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
8  And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient to death, even the death of the cross.

Revelation 22:8-13
8  And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which showed me these things.
9  Then said he to me, See you do it not: for I am your fellow servant, and of your brothers the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
10  And he said to me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
11  He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
12  And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
13  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

John 17:5  And now, O Father, glorify you me with your own self with the glory which I had with you before the world was.

John 16:28  I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

John 1: 18  No man {being} hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [him].

Mark 3:11-12
11  And unclean spirits, when they saw him, fell down before him, and cried, saying, Thou art the Son of God {the Son the God}.
12  And he straitly charged them that they should not make him known.

Dated 14 March 2020
Bro Rollwyn

--

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 10 Mar 2020, 7:47 pm

The Great Earthquake

Revelation 11:13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

The book of Revelation speaks of a great earthquake /volcanic eruptions which takes place in the end days and which causes the Sun to be hidden across the world for a great period such that there would be no day time nor moonlight / night sky in a third part of the earth. The sky will be hidden in the dust and it says a tenth of the cities of the world will fall. Although the translation counts seven thousand death but if one understands Greek and Bible numeric symbolism the death toll goes in millions / billions for it will bring down very populated cities.

I was aware of the period we have stepped into where natural disasters would be common. I am aware also of a great earthquake / volcanic eruptions waiting to happen across the world along the biggest fault line on which lies at least 15 countries (Ring of Fire). I was thinking before today it would happen towards the end of period we walked into but was confused of how the world recovers into the next period where people see global peace and turned far from God. Today the Lord bought to my understanding of it happening towards the end of 7th period of the Church [Laodicea] immediately after rapture [when the two witnesses resurrect from their death and trigger the transfiguration of others yet alive].

Rapture is not where all Christians will being taken up but if we read today’s message, we see those who remain after the quake believe in God and glorify Him, the others die. Rapture or transfiguration or first resurrection (person exiting the natural creation and becoming complete spirit being) happens to a select few (the elect) who are alive at that time and are to come with Christ on Judgment Day to defeat Satan (plural - two) and the fallen Angels; this happens after this great quake.

Today the Lord is not asking us to go into the level of disaster or its carnage of this great quake but to give a thought to the countries where the people die and these are mostly western / African countries. Christianity is literally dying in these countries and coming alive in the Asian countries. The glory of God is less seen amongst them since they dwell in a materialist world and their spiritual discernment is totally blinded. If today their state is so bad I can imagine what will be their state in the future.

Those who are alive today (spiritually alive) need to open their eyes to their way of life and take control of their desires and spiritual life. Surely they will not able to cancel that which is to come but they can surely save themselves and their children from vanity.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord have made the Heavens and the Earthly creation.. These were made temporary for a purpose and when the purpose is fulfilled in You, all things perish. You reorganize the Upper Heavens and all that exist below is consumed in the Lake of Fire, including Hell. We pray Lord we open our eyes to that which You have planned for mankind so that we do not lose its purpose and thus do not perish in vanity...

[Reference Scriptures]
Revelation 11:3-15

Revelation 3:20-22
20  Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
21  To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
22  He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches [Laodicea].

Revelation 8:12-13
12  And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
13  And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

Dated 09 March 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 08 Mar 2020, 12:41 am

Earthly humility and worshiping earthly gods

Colossians 2:18,19  Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.

I may not be very happy about all the things that happened in my lifetime but it is just astonishing that even before I came to know God, God was already doing on me and preparing me for something amazing.

It may surprise many that I had the opportunity to meet some very famous people well known for humility from various beliefs that too at close contact, that is spending quality time with them, the likes of Mother Teresa (in a relative’s house when she visited there for her ministry work), Pope John Paul (1986 visit to Mumbai where I was his main altar-boy holding his ‘crooked cross’ at the Shivaji Park ‘Mass’, also met Mother Teresa again here at this service since I was seated next to her through the service but did not get to talk to her much like I did before), Shri-Shri Ravi Shankar (before his leap to fame, when he was very young and ran yoga training centers in Mumbai suburbs and aborad, he had come to an office where I was a consultant) and many other not so very famous ‘god men’. At the time of meeting them, these people’s persona was so strong that I felt humbled in their presence, I looked up to them as being icons of humility. They spoke very softly and had no pride of who they were. It was only later when I came to know the Lord that I really understood the meaning of humility and my eyes were opened.

In Greek the word for humility is tapeinophrosune which is a compound word (low + understanding / mind) and in Hebrew the word is ‘anav and comes from the root word being needy. Humility / meekness is not about being nothing or less than others but more about knowing there is lot ahead of us.

The world tell us to be humble we need to negate who we are, who God is in our lives and that is wrong. There is thin line between pride and true humility, pride is about thinking more of oneself that we are not and humility is about knowing who or what we are. Humility is not the opposite of pride but is in between pride and foolishness where a person thinks nothing of oneself. The thin line is where we acknowledge God and His hand in our lives. We cannot be foolish to disregard what God has done in us and through us, also we cannot take credit for what He has done and have pride. Being humble is about giving Him credit and about valuing His achievement.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. Your Word says your Kingdom is unlike this world and against the understanding of this world. Lord we pray our eyes be opened to the truth and that we do not go by emotions or sentiments. We pray we discern all things by your Word. We pray we understand who we are in You, who You are and what You have done in our lives and through our lives...

[Reference Scriptures]
Colossians 2:8  Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Matthew 24:24  For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

1 John 4:1  Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 John 1:8  Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.

Dated 07 March 202
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 06 Mar 2020, 1:56 pm

What Gospel is entrusted to you?

1 Timothy 1:11 According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.

We all know there is only one Gospel [message of good news] in the Lord Jesus Christ and that is the Gospel of salvation of eternal life in Him and through Him alone. We also know the Gospel is for all irrespective of race, caste or gender but we read in today’s message Paul speaking of some special glorious Gospel which he was a custodian of. Was Paul speaking of another Gospel?

If we read the prior and trailing verses we will see Paul is not speaking of another Gospel but about the kind of recipients he was delivering this Gospel to and how he was conditioned to take it.

Let us understand we all have a mission in Christ but each one of us who is called in Christ is a specialized force which no one can replace and the Gospel that we carried is unique to us, what we deliver no one else can. We were chosen from a special background and have gone through life in a way no one else has, so we are molded in a way no one else is thus we carry something that no one else is carrying. The day we understand our uniqueness in Christ and the value of what we hold of the Kingdom of God, that day we will take our mission in Christ very serious and produce a great harvest in Him.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord have made each one of us unique, even if we look alike yet we are different inside. Lord we pray we do not fail in the mission You have called us to. We pray we grow in You and You grow in us…

[Reference Scriptures]
1 Timothy 1:8-14
8  But we know that the law [is] good, if a man use it lawfully;
9  Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
10  For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;
11  According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.
12  And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;
13  Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did [it] ignorantly in unbelief.
14  And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

Dated 06 March 2020
Bro Rollwyn

--

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 05 Mar 2020, 11:02 pm

Giving credit for oneself

2 Corinthians 10:12 For we dare not to number {in judgment/account} or compare ourselves with certain of them that commend themselves: but they themselves, measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves with themselves, are without understanding.

In today’s scripture Paul seems to talk of daring not to commend oneself after comparing oneself against 2 types of people, firstly with oneself and secondly with other Believers, but if we look at the following scriptures we see he is not talking of judging/condemning but talking of boasting or taking credit for oneself or giving credit unto another Believer or human mentor.

We should realize even though we labor like a farmer does in the field yet it is the Lord who gives the harvest. So whatsoever efforts we may have taken in our own life yet we cannot take credit for our growth. Be it understanding of scriptures or preaching or operating in the Gifts of the Holy Spirit, we cannot claim credit because of what we have done. Similarly we cannot give credit for our spiritual life to any other person even if that person has taken great efforts to nurture and mentor us.

Let us not be foolish to think because we have done XYZ things in our lives we should be happy and take credit for it. Howsoever big work we may have done yet it would not have been possible if we were not in that position to do it or had not the recourses to do it. It is God who is the providers and enabler of all good things thus credit belongs to Him alone.

What may seem unjust to man but is true is that if there is a disaster or wrong we cannot use the same measure and blame God because we give Him the credit. Understand God made all things good so nothing is bad, it is our misuse of things due to our lack of understanding that things go wrong.

Let’s take situation of Coronavirus CoV19. We know it has originated from bats but it came due to human common cold infecting bats, getting mutilated in bats and coming back to man. Now can we blame the bats for it? When we abuse nature then nature hits back. Nature was not our enemy but became our enemy the day we got corrupt. Creation awaits us to overcome our corruption and again have dominions over it as God had set us to be king over it.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are God and You created man in your image. You made all things and said it is good.. It was doubt that corrupted us and thus caused nature to be our enemy. Lord we pray we understand who You are in our lives and not take credit for ourselves or give credit to any person for our lives. We pray we always remember You are Father and You alone are spiritual Father to us – our creator, protector and provider...

[Reference Scriptures]
2 Corinthians 10:13-18
13  But we will not boast of things without [our] measure, but according to the measure of the rule which God hath distributed to us, a measure to reach even unto you.
14  For we stretch not ourselves beyond [our measure], as though we reached not unto you: for we are come as far as to you also in [preaching] the gospel of Christ:
15  Not boasting of things without [our] measure, [that is], of other men’s labours; but having hope, when your faith is increased, that we shall be enlarged by you according to our rule abundantly,
16  To preach the gospel in the [regions] beyond you, [and] not to boast in another man’s line of things made ready to our hand.
17  But he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.
18  For not he that commendeth himself is approved, but whom the Lord commendeth.

Matthew 23:9  [And call no man] your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Romans 8:19-21
19  For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
20  For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected [the same] in hope,
21  Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

Dated 05 March 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 05 Mar 2020, 8:25 pm

R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 Artemis-Ephesia-Naples-6278
Worshiping goddess Diana
Acts 19:29, 30And the whole city was filled with confusion: and having
caught Gaius and Aristarchus, men of Macedonia, Paul's companions in
travel, they rushed with one accord into the theatre. And when Paul
would have entered in unto the people, the disciples suffered him not.

Throughout ages as God has been working on man trying to save man, there
is also a woman that has been working on man trying to destroy man.
There are times this woman has peaked in her attracting the whole of
mankind such that God needed to intervene directly to save man.

Like the time man came together to make the tower of Babel. It was not
the physical height of the tower that mattered but the reason the tower
was built that mattered to God. With the technology available then, this
tower was not even high as our normal city buildings today. Part of the
tower is existent and from its design we understand the purpose of this
tower. This tower was a temple and when it was discovered they found
many idols in it. It is believed this tower was the unification of all
false religions and the chief deity of this temple was a goddess. It was
this unification that angered God and caused confusion between them.

In the book of Jeremiah we see even after Jeremiah warned the people yet
they continued worshiping this Queen of Heaven while they continued
worshiping God. When we read about the history of the Israelites we see
there too goddesses were cause of many of their problems. Chief among
them was the goddess Ashtoreth after whom the feast of Easter is yet
celebrated by the Catholics. The season of Lent or 40days of sorrow
which the Catholics and other denomination celebrate (including some
Christians) also has its roots to do with tradition connected to a goddess.

As a Catholic I used to pray to this deity called 'Mother Mary' thinking
she was the mother of Jesus. It was only after understanding the Word I
realized it was the same power that has been pursuing the destruction of
the people of God since creation is now active as Mother Mary.

This goddess is okay with people worshipping God but wants them to
worship her too and other idols. She is so cunning that a person like
Solomon who is known for wisdom was also not saved from her trap. He
worshipped God and also worshipped this goddess.

Today among Catholics and other Christian denomination we find they
worship God, believe in Jesus as their Lord and Savior and acknowledge
the Holy Spirit but do not follow Him. She is become their comforter,
intercessor /mediatrix, icon of holiness, source /mother of divine
mercy, source of joy, source of peace, leads to the truth etc...

If we look at all the titles they are all connected to the Holy Spirit
and what this goddess has done is placed herself in place of the Holy
Spirit. Jesus brings people to the flock and it is this goddess that
makes them into goats and does not let them become sheep, knowing that
the goats will see worse punishment than an unbeliever who has not
accepted Jesus Christ.

If we look at scriptures she is none other than Satan who is also known
by the word 'goat'. Scriptures says Satan is the father of lies and he
knows if he comes as he is none will follow him and his purpose to
destroy man would fail. He knows his end is definite but wants to
destroy those whom God has set to be blessed with the things he has lost.

In today's message we read about the goddess Diana. It is written about
her even though there were hundreds of other gods and goddesses
worshiped by the Greeks and Roman, all because she had taken a special
place even in the lives of those who worshiped the Lord.

Let us understand Satan will not come as Heavenly Father for we know the
Father, he will come as 'Heavenly Mother' even though in Heaven there is
no man or woman in Heaven, Jesus said in Heaven we will be like the
Angels who are neither married or given in marriage, and God made gender
for marriage and He does not do anything without purpose.

Satan knows the importance of the Holy Spirit and he being an evil
spirit does not want us to have fellowship with the Holy Spirit. He will
allow us to come to The Way but will not allow us to walk The Way which
the Holy Spirit helps us to. He does not want us to overcome and become
Sons of God.
Today I lost a dear one who was greatly anointed in the Lord and loved
God but due to lack of understanding of scriptures was under the bondage
of this goddess. She had more than 9 types of Marys which she worshipped.
[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are our Heavenly Father. You are called Father not because You
are man or male but as the word means You alone are Provider, Protector
and Creator. Satan knows the Truth is far from man so he deceives man
with worldly words and thoughts by become as mother. We pray Lord let
your people not be deceived by emotions but let them be led by your
Spirit and Truth...
This prayer we make in Jesus' Name, Amen.
[Reference Scriptures]
Acts 19:26-27
26Moreover ye see and hear, that not alone at Ephesus, but almost
throughout all Asia, this Paul hath persuaded and turned away much
people, saying that they be no gods, which are made with hands:

27So that not only this our craft is in danger to be set at nought; but
also that the temple of the great goddess Diana should be despised, and
her magnificence should be destroyed, whom all Asia and the world
worshippeth.
Proverbs 6:24To keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the
tongue of a strange woman.
Proverbs 7:5That they may keep thee from the strange woman, from the
stranger which flattereth with her words.

Jeremiah 7:18The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire,
and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven,
and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke
me to anger.
Revelation 2:20Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because
thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess,
to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat
things sacrificed unto idols.
Mark 12:24-25
24And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because
ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?
25For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are
given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Dated 04 March 2017

Bro Rollwyn
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 04 Mar 2020, 6:37 pm

Fellow Women Laborers

Philippians 4: 3  And I intreat thee also, true yokefellow, help those women which laboured with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and [with] other my fellowlabourers, whose names [are] in the book of life.

During the Apostolic era of the Church (before 300AD) the Church did truly operate as a Church especially in the first 100 years until heresy fully infiltrated Church teachings. During this period the Church operated as small units mostly from houses even though they were united as one Church. The Apostles themselves faces divisions or denominations mostly due to language or culture, but when it came to theological differences they unitedly, quickly with a strong hand took them down.

During this era many Churches were headed by women and they like the men took directions from those who had Callings (which also consisted of men and women). There was no confusion between them since they were rooted in scriptures and put scriptures above all. The 5 that is Paul, Barnabas, Peter, John and James were overseers of the whole Church only because they were Apostles (calling), also because they were most mature compared to others and they were selected by the Holy Spirit to that position (this was confirmed by people in prayer). Paul’s letter to Ephesians gives a clear idea of this era.

In today’s Church we see mostly people with Calling of Evangelist, having large popularity are leading ministries or Churches. Also we see very few women leading Churches, they are mostly considered as sidekicks to their husbands.

People do not realize, we as Believers still follow the Nicolaitan system (a modified Jewish Church hierarchy) enforced by the Catholic Church even though we claim to be out of that Church. In the OT even though the Aaron system of (Priest and Chief Priest) existed yet they came under the authority of (Men/Women of God) Nabi / those with Callings. Today we have not only destroyed the Apostolic system but with our misunderstanding of Bishop and Deacon are doing real foolishness. Bishop was a post of one who managed the financial and administrative activities of the Church, Deacon was one who looked after the day to day coordination and ground needs of the Church and both had nothing to do with spiritual work/ministry of the Church.

It is time we encourage women leaders in the Church (not as sidekicks) and also start following the Apostolic system. This can only happen if our focus is scriptures and we are well rooted in it.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are God. You are Lord of order and not of chaos. Lord we pray your people see the Frankenstein they have created of the Body of Christ and thus do not experience the glory of God. Lord as your Word says it is now time for order in the Body for it is time for the world to experience your glory amongst your people. Lord we pray that people put you Word above all and be directed by your Word alone...

This prayer we make in Jesus’ Name, Amen..

[Reference Scriptures]
Romans 16:1-15
1  I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea:
2  That ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a succourer of many, and of myself also.
3  Greet Priscilla and Aquila my helpers in Christ Jesus:
4  Who have for my life laid down their own necks: unto whom not only I give thanks, but also all the churches of the Gentiles.
5  Likewise [greet] the church that is in their house. Salute my wellbeloved Epaenetus, who is the firstfruits of Achaia unto Christ.
6  Greet Mary, who bestowed much labour on us.
7  Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.
8  Greet Amplias my beloved in the Lord.
9  Salute Urbane, our helper in Christ, and Stachys my beloved.
10  Salute Apelles approved in Christ. Salute them which are of Aristobulus’ [household].
11  Salute Herodion my kinsman. Greet them that be of the [household] of Narcissus, which are in the Lord.
12  Salute Tryphena and Tryphosa, who labour in the Lord. Salute the beloved Persis, which laboured much in the Lord.
13  Salute Rufus chosen in the Lord, and his mother and mine.
14  Salute Asyncritus, Phlegon, Hermas, Patrobas, Hermes, and the brethren which are with them.
15  Salute Philologus, and Julia, Nereus, and his sister, and Olympas, and all the saints which are with them.

Galatians 2:9  And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we [should go] unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.

Dated 04 March 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 03 Mar 2020, 9:28 pm

Likeness of His Death also of Resurrection

Romans 6:5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also [in the likeness] of [his] resurrection:

Today’s scripture which the Lord gave speaks a great truth which is hidden from most Christians. They all speak about dying in Christ and being resurrected in Him, but I have not come across one who speaks about the likeness of His death and the likeness His resurrection.

Many a times I desire to share greater revelations of the Word but when I see most people including the so called famous Preachers still on milk it becomes difficult. They love to share the same old popular stuff which everyone loves to hear again and again, thus people attend their meetings in large numbers. It is sad when people’s basics are not very clear then what can one build on a weak foundation?

When people come to God for they want of God and not because they want God, then how will they be rooted strongly in Him? People try to use God like they use people, people to people relationships be it mother and child or husband and wife or father and child or brother and sister, they all believe in give and take and get very disappointed when the transaction does not happen as expected. Hearts of people are always filled with wants of this world thus nothing good can stay in them for long.

It is time we seek deeper understanding of scriptures. Let us not ignore even one scripture and follow understandings that do not meet all conditions. Let us learn to questions any and every person, let us not be intimidated by their persona or public/church position like the people of Berea were not intimidated by Paul but checked his every understanding with scriptures such that Paul never needed to write any letter to instruct them.

One hears so many false and misleading claims of people visiting the upper Heaven and returning not understanding the conditions required to enter it. It will shake people when they realize as humans (the image of His death) we cannot enter Heaven unless we put on the image of His resurrection, this is the transformation (being renewed in spirit) which we need to fulfil to have eternal life and which cannot be done without His Spirit.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You never change nor does your Word ever change. You Lord exiled man from Heaven when he became corrupt thus You made a way for man to be transformed so as to get access again to Heaven. We pray we realize it is not be just forgiveness of sins we are restored but forgiveness is the first step required for the transformation process which allows us to gain access to Heaven. We pray we discard the image of your death and put on the image of your resurrection by the help of your Spirit...

[Reference Scriptures]
1 Corinthians 15:50-57
50  Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
51  Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52  In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53  For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality.
54  So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
55  O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?
56  The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
57  But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Matthew 22:29-30
29  Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.
30  For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Mark 9:2-4
2  And after six days Jesus taketh [with him] Peter, and James, and John, and leadeth them up into an high mountain apart by themselves: and he was transfigured before them.
3  And his raiment became shining, exceeding white as snow; so as no fuller on earth can white them.
4  And there appeared unto them Elias with Moses: and they were talking with Jesus.

Revelation 1:11-16
11  Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send [it] unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
12  And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
13  And in the midst of the seven candlesticks [one] like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
14  His head and [his] hairs [were] white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes [were] as a flame of fire;
15  And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
16  And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance [was] as the sun shineth in his strength.

Dated 03 March 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 26 Feb 2020, 1:11 am

The Sixth Seal

Revelation 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

The book of Revelation has always troubled man and many a times people (Catholic Church) has tried to eliminate it from the Bible. People who are ignorant of its contents frighten others about the biblical apocalypse written in it. They do not understand the basics that this book, it is called Revelation meaning it has nothing new but an expounding of scriptures already given in the OT (95%) and one of the books of NT (Gospel of John). Since they do not understand the OT they do not realize its dangers.

Initially as I was mindlessly reading the Bible suddenly the Lord started expounding scriptures to me as I was reading this book of Revelation. Later when I went back to the OT then I realized the links to that book. Actually Revelation is a toned down version of the OT.

Today’s scripture talks on one of the most frightful periods the timeline of man. If one truly understands the 7 letters, 4 horses, 6 seals they will see they overlap and say the same story. What is interesting is we have stepped into the sixth seal. Yes we have stepped into the most frightful period just a few years back but ironically it is also the most glorious era of the Church.

Disasters and evil have always been there but what is new is the magnitude and concentration of these disasters. We passed an era of men killing men but now we enter an era of nature killing people, so we will see disasters, sicknesses and events that we did not see since very, very long, all happening close to each other.

Today’s scripture talks of a great earthquake which people who follow prophecies would be knowing as the ‘Ring of Fire’ an event waiting to happen since long. That does not mean it will happen tomorrow but as written will happen within this sixth period that is within 200-300 years.

Seismologist know any major quake in this belt will go like a chain reaction all along this belt. That means it will affect 15 countries including USA, Indonesia, Mexico, Japan, Canada, Guatemala, Russia, Chile, Peru, Philippines... verse 14 gives a depth of the suffering that will be experienced, people will look forward to death since life will be such bad. What will surprise most is that true Christians will be least affected and the Church will actually become very strong spiritually.

Let us strengthen our feeble feet and walk in the way of the Lord so that we are not counted amongst the casualties of these disasters. The Hand of our God is not short.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord never sleep nor take a holiday. Your eyes are always on those who have your Word in their hearts and seek your Kingdom. Lord we pray your people take refuge under your wings and in your fortress of your Word. Lord we pray that more and more are strengthened in You and Jerusalem becomes Israel soon...

[Reference Scriptures]
Revelation 6:12-17
12  And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13  And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14  And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15  And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16  And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17  For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?  

Isaiah 24

Dated 25 Feb 2020
Bro Rollwyn
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 24 Feb 2020, 2:38 pm

What fruit is eating you?

Romans 6:21 What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things [is] death.

Paul in today’s scripture is speaking of a fruit which if consumed results in death. Paul as we know is not talking of naturally poisonous fruit but of spiritually poisonous fruit.

In south India in the state of Kerala there was news of a serial killer named Jollyamma who allegedly poisoned six members of her own family over 14 years. One of her victims was just two years old. She used to put very mild portions of cyanide in their food and she made each death look different to avoid suspicion. She was often described as a loving daughter-in-law, a caring wife and a devout church-goer. She killed for money, it was her brother in law who sensed something fishy in the deaths and launched a police complain. Since the doses were very, very mild it was not easily traceable in the general medical reports. They dug out bodies to again do tests and only then they found a connection between them.

Like our bodies live on natural food so also our spirit lives on spiritual food. In the natural we consume the food but in spiritual it is the fruits that consume us or become a part of us. We should not think of spiritual Fruits of the Spirit as food we know for if we study the 12 foundations of Heaven, the 12 Apostles, 12 tribes of Israel, we will realize they are symbolic to the 12 Fruits of the Spirit.

It was the fruit of doubt which Adam and Eve ate of the Tree of Good and Bad, which caused them to lose the Fruits of Righteousness and Truth. Bible says do not fight evil but overcome evil with good. So like evil fruit can make us lose good fruit, so also good fruit can make us lose evil fruit. What matters is in what are we immersed in, focused on.. The results may not be instant but would take time, even years to show if portions are in mild doses, but they will show soon or later.

Evil fruit destroys us spiritually by strengthening us carnally. Good fruit builds us spiritually but destroys our carnal person. Either way one part of us has to die, it is our choice as to which fruits we relate to and which part of us dies. It is a matter of short gain - long loss and long gain – short loss in investment terminology.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord are Spirit and You are eternal. All life comes from You. The natural is temporary and spiritual will prevail. Lord we pray we do not get attached to the natural and perish but get connected to the spiritual so that we prevail. We pray we connect to Fruits of the Spirit so that we grow and be strengthen in the Spirit...

[Reference Scriptures]
Genesis 2:15-17
15  And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.
16  And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
17  But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Revelation 22:1-2
1  And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2  In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, [was there] the tree of life, which bare twelve [manner of] fruits, [and] yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree [were] for the healing of the nations.

Galatians 5:22-23
22  But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23  Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Ephesians 5:9 (For the fruit of the Spirit [is] in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)

Revelation 21:14  And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

Exodus 28:21  And the stones shall be with the names of the children of Israel, twelve, according to their names, [like] the engravings of a signet; every one with his name shall they be according to the twelve tribes.

Romans 12:21  Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Dated 24 Feb 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 23 Feb 2020, 11:56 pm

Gospel that pleases

Galatians 5:11  And I, brethren, if I yet preach circumcision, why do I yet suffer persecution? then is the offence of the cross ceased.

People love to hear what they want to hear, they feel uncomfortable when the Preacher preaches things that cause discomfort to their lifestyle, their desires of this world and causes them to change their nature.

There is a church where I preached often but since a couple of years I did not, and there were lots of changes that happened in that church. Initially they operated from a hall of a Catholic church and they grew to 200+ strong. Later when there were changes in its leaders they were made to move out and operate from another place.

After a long time they invited me to preach but the message the Lord gave me was not so pleasing. It was about being an overcomer a message against those who believe in ‘abundance grace’. I preached to them how initially the grace of God helps a person overcome all the areas in one’s life but later as we grow in Him we find one area of struggle wherein we plead to the Lord for His grace and He tells what He told Paul, the areas where we need grace He has already given us and where we are struggling we need to overcome with His (Holy Spirit’s) help.

We as Christians forget we are called to become overcomers and expect a smooth ride on grace in every area. If a Christian is not battling a spiritual battle in any area of his or her life simply means that person is not a Christian and is fooling oneself of being one.

That church did not like that I spoke a gospel unlike the ‘all is well’ which their Pastor spoke and took offence against me. I am actually happy that my words did not go vain and is doing some work amongst them. Even if they took the difficult route, I know the Lord will accomplice that which He sent me there for.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. Lord You are Spirit and You desire worship in Spirit and Truth. Lord we pray we understand flesh and blood will not inherit your Kingdom. We pray we learn to overcome the flesh and its desire, we also pray we see a life not of this world but that which is in You and with You…  

This prayer we make in Jesus’ Name, Amen

[Reference Scriptures]
2 Corinthians 11:3-4
3  But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity {singleness} that is in Christ.
4  For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or [if] ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with [him].

Galatians 1:6-12
6  I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7  Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8  But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9  As we said before, so say I now again, If any [man] preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
10  For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
11  But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12  For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught [it], but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Dated 23 Feb 2020
Bro Rollwyn

SavedbyFaith..info - Daily Mail
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 22 Feb 2020, 8:22 pm

Heirs yet servants

Galatians 4:1 Now I say, [That] the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

We know a servant gets paid for the work that which he or she does. There is no injustice done to that person. But when we talk of an heir the person owns everything and has right over everything. One is an heir only if the person is blood relation (family) or is adopted as family. A servant cannot be an heir.

Today’s scripture is an oxymoron it speaks of an heir being yet a servant.

We need to understand when a person confesses Jesus Christ as Lord although he or she is considered a Christian yet the person truly becomes a Christian only when the person follows Christ, His teachings and radiates His light to the world. Almost all Christians are in the process of becoming Christians..

One thing we need to get into us is even if we are children of God we do not go to Heaven for servants do not inherit. It is only when we mature in spirit that is become Sons of God (irrespective of natural gender) that we get to go to Heaven. To become sons we need to receive and be marked by the Spirit of the Son – Spirit of Adoption – Holy Spirit.

Let us ask ourselves are we baptized in the Holy Spirit? In the book of Acts people were not so sure of baptism of water even after being dipped in water yet when they were baptized in the Holy Spirit theyw ere sure..

Let us who are not baptized in the Spirit surrender to Him and let Him take over our lives. The Lord is seated in our hearts only when He is seated on the throne of our will; that is when we put Him first over every other thing. Let us not be like the poor rich young man who made all the efforts to keep the laws of God and tried to be a good person but lost the Lord Himself for he put his worldly possessions above the Lord.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord are Lord over all and there is none other than You. Even Satan knows he can not seek the things of Heaven thus desires to be lord over the people, god of this world. Lord we pray we understand to be your Sons we need to be renewed in spirit through the help if your Spirit...

[Reference Scriptures]
Galatians 4:1-7
1  Now I say, [That] the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
2  But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.
3  Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:
4  But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
5  To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6  And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
7  Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

Acts 19:1-5
1  And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper country came to Ephesus, and found certain disciples:
2  and he said unto them, Did ye receive the Holy Spirit when ye believed? And they [said] unto him, Nay, we did not so much as hear whether the Holy Spirit was [given].
3  And he said, Into what then were ye baptized? And they said, Into John’s baptism.
4  And Paul said, John baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people that they should believe on him that should come after him, that is, on Jesus.
5  And when they heard this, they were baptized into the name of the Lord Jesus.

Romans 8:14  For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

1 John 3:1  Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

Romans 8:19  For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

1 John 3:2  Beloved, now are [tense – present indicative] we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Dated 22 Feb 2020
Bro Rollwyn
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 21 Feb 2020, 8:33 pm

The Prince of Peace

Ephesians 2:15  Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, [even] the law of commandments [contained] in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, [so] making peace;

The man Jesus is referred to a ‘Prince of Peace’ although He is also called ‘Wonderful Counsellor’ (title for the Holy Spirit), ‘eternal Father’ (title for God the Father) and ‘Mighty God’ (title to the Godhead). How they are related is something that is hidden from most and sadly the Church influenced by Catholic / pagan understanding uses pagan concept / examples to understand this relationship.

The basic understanding or proper foundation itself is missing in the Church. When one asks ‘why did Jesus die on the cross’, the immediately answer is ‘to pay the price for our sins’. Such an answer is not wrong and also is not perfectly right. One need to understand that is just a part of the purpose. Taking away the penalty for our sins does not qualify us to enter Heaven. Jesus paid the price for our sins so that He could do the next important thing that is make peace between God and man so that we receive His Spirit and the Spirit transforms us to make us qualified to enter Heaven.

In the OT Jesus is referred to as ‘Ishi’ which in Hebrew means man but is not referred to directly as Adam which also means man. In NT in Greek He is called the ‘last Adam’ for He ended the nature of man Adam. It was for this reason He was born of a virgin so that He does not inherit the Adam nature from a human father, it had nothing to do with Mary be holy; she was His surrogate mother. Hebrew 7 calls Him the King of Peace - Melchisedec (King of Salem) who is without father nor mother.

We as Adam or related to Adam cannot enter Heaven thus our Adam nature needs to die and we need to become a new creature in Christ. It simple words it means we need to be upgraded that can be done only by the help of the Holy Spirit.

We need to understand the importance of the Holy Spirit and then only will we understand why the man Jesus took the back seat after His resurrection. It is this understanding which will assure us our entry into Heaven.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You alone are God and there is none like You. We pray You open the eyes of your people to know You and understand how You are one. Lord Jesus we pray your people understand believing in You is just the start of the process and it is only by the work of the Holy Spirit – Spirit of the Son – Spirit of Truth – Spirit of Adoption we get qualified to inherit your Kingdom...

[Reference Scriptures]
Isaiah 9:6  For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Ephesians 2:14-18
14  For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition [between us];
15  Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, [even] the law of commandments [contained] in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, [so] making peace;
16  And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
17  And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
18  For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

Hosea 2:16  And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, [that] thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali.

Genesis 5: 2  Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

1 Corinthians 15:22  For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

Hebrew 6:20, 7:1-2
20  Whither the forerunner is for us entered, [even] Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
1  For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;
2  To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;

John 15:1-7
1  I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
2  Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every [branch] that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
3  Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
4  Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5  I am the vine, ye [are] the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
6  If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast [them] into the fire, and they are burned.
7  If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Dated 21 Feb 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 20 Feb 2020, 10:42 pm

Festivals a shadow of things to come

Colossians 2:16,17  Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath [days]: Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body [is] of Christ.

Here we see in the English translation Paul is talking of statutes from the OT were a shadow of things connected to Christ. The tense of the Greek word ‘mello’ – in English ‘things to come’ (to be about) is given as future tense but in reality is Present, Active, Participle (happening and continuing).

When God created man, he was vegetarian but later we see after he was driven out of Eden he became non-vegetarian. This happened when he saw God kill an animal to hide the nakedness of him and his wife and they were made to consume this animal. This was the first blood sacrifice, that too performed by God Himself. We Christians are non-vegetarians because we believe in, accept and consume the blood sacrifice of Christ.

Everything created in this world is been done with understanding and are made in an image of spiritual things thus has symbolism, like stars (heavenly bodies) represent the Angels. It is just not of their position high up but we see the count of stars match the number of Angels that exist in Heaven.

Following of Lunar (Moon) cycles in OT and now of Solar (Sun) are not just coincidental. The Moon has no light of itself and reflects the light of the Sun. Moon represents Man of God and Sun represents Christ.

Coming to the festivals all the main festivals (namely four) are directly connected to Christ. We see the feast of the Tabernacle (Tents) was to do His birth, the Passover was to do with His death and resurrection, Pentecost (Harvest) with the receiving of His Spirit by the Church (formation of the Church of Christ) these are already fulfilled. We still have one feast that is yet to fulfil that is the feast of Trumpets which was held once in 7 years and has to do with His coming again (we know the day but not the exact year, approximate details are given). The day (period) and hour (exact day) is known only to God (since it is not given by Him in His Word) but separately they are known (given in many places in the Bible) that is why Jesus (as man) still gave lots of details even though He said only God knows.

We see all the things in the natural commanded by God as statutes are shadows of the spiritual things connected to Christ. When we know the spiritual and fulfil it, keeping of the statutes are not necessary. Like celebration of feasts was commanded by God for our understanding and knowing things hidden in Christ (thus are eternal – natural time), but once understood we celebrate them not for ourselves but for others who are growing in Christ (‘Children of Israel’).

Let us understand the whole Bible is about Him and our destiny in Him. It is by Him, in Him and through Him that we have life and life of abundance.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord God You are Almighty God. You alone are God and there is none like You. We pray Lord we understand everything You do and have done is with purpose and design, nothing is by chance or for vanity. Lord we pray we know our purpose in You and walk in it...

[Reference Scriptures]
Hebrews 8:5  Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, [that] thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.

Hebrews 10:1  For the law having a shadow of good things to come, [and] not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.

1 Corinthians 15:49  And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

Romans 1:20  For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Colossians 1:16  For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Dated 20 Feb 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 19 Feb 2020, 9:43 pm

God for us

Romans 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God [be] for us, who [can be] against us?

We have a large number of ‘verbal Christians’ who verbally confess they are Christians and that they believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. When you cross question them about Jesus Christ and His teachings and how they are living it? Half of them will fall out. If one goes further and asks them the purpose of His sacrifice the lot will get further divided and so on.

We have a lot of people who believe in OSAS (once Saved Always Saved) and Abundant Grace (license to sin or continue sinning after accepting the Lord Jesus Christ).

One should realize any person who states any date or even writes the current date the person confesses the birth and death of Jesus Christ. It was not the birth nor the death of Christ that gave existence to Christianity but it was His resurrection that did. How the resurrection impacts the life of a Christian is what makes one a Christian. It is the way the person lives His teachings that shapes a person into becoming a Christian.

The scripture Romans 10:9 speaks of a person being saved by confessing with one’s mouth the Lord Jesus and believing in the heart His resurrection. The word is not ‘speaking’ but ‘confessing’ the Greek word is a compound word ‘together’ + ‘speak’. It requires more than one part of one’s self to do the talking that means not just verbal in other words lifting His Name (Nature). It also speaks of the impact of His resurrection in one’s life in other words being transformed in spirit.

Name and Spirit of God is key about being Christian. Those who hold His Name will only see the power of the Spirit of God working in them.

Today’s scripture is true but not to every person who says he or she is a Christian but only to those who hold the Name and are led by the Spirit of God. So let us not fool ourselves by believing other wise.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You are always the same for You are Truth and your Word is truth. Lord we pray we understand the depth of your Word and see it work in our lives so that we confess it and by the power of your Spirit give You glory...

[Reference Scriptures]
Romans 10:9  That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Luke 21:15-19
15  For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.
16  And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and [some] of you shall they cause to be put to death.
17  And ye shall be hated of all [men] for my name’s sake.
18  But there shall not an hair of your head perish.
19  In your patience possess ye your souls.

Dated 19 Feb 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 15 Feb 2020, 9:48 pm

Worshiping of Men and Angels

Colossians 4:18,19  Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshiping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.

When one talks to people of different religions like Hindus, as to why they worship, bow down and serve images and idols? They may tell you they are not worshiping the image but the deity whom it represents. If one probes more as to why they personify the image then? And one will put them in a fix.

When it comes to Islam although they claim to be strictly forbidden to make images and do idol worship yet you will see their religion is full of idols/symbols which they kiss and serve; remove these symbols and their whole belief falls flat on its face. Leave alone symbols like Kaaba or Hajar al-Aswad (black stone) or the moon or the auspicious number 786 (symbolizing Bismilla – ‘in the name of Allah’) etc. even their prayers and dress code show the bondage to idolatry they exist in.

Catholics like Jews although consider themselves part of the Abrahamic belief and follow the God of Abraham who forbid idolatry yet are dreadfully into idolatry. The Bible is a record of the deeds of the Israelite and how God punished them time and again for idol worship. They may be the most educated and intelligent race in the world yet they have little understanding of scriptures. People are unaware they worship Moses like the Catholics worship Mary. We see this in Acts when they stoned Stephen, they stated he blasphemed ‘Moses and God’ (see the order of names and the term used). Jesus Himself said they did not know God and were children of Satan. Coming to Catholics they put Mary above Jesus stating going directly via Jesus to God the Father is impossible so they go via ‘Mother Mary’ (a spirit that claims to be the mother of Jesus but actually is someone else and the image of ‘Mary’ they have is of this spirit), for them God did not humble Himself enough and His sacrifice lacked. They claim to venerate Mary and not worship her but fail to realize the word occurs in the NT and is translated in the prayer ‘Our Father’ as ‘hallowed’.

Coming to Christian Believers like put in today’s message Paul saw them worshiping Men of God. Men of God symbolize the Moon that is minuscule before the Sun and does not have its own light but reflects the light of the Sun. Believer would say they do not worship them but the fact they believe these people more than they believe scriptures is a proof of that.

Today’s scripture uses the word ‘Angel’ (means Messenger of God) and we also have scriptures like Hebrews 13:2 which speak of us unknowingly serving ‘Angels’, do not speak of Heavenly Angels. Do not be fooled to think Heavenly Angels will come in disguise as beggars or people in need. These would be normal humans whom you may meet in Heavens as Angels. One needs to understand the relationship between man, resurrected man and Angles. Jesus said in our resurrection we will be as Angels.

Men of God or Messengers of God are just vessels. Let us focus on the one who provides through them and not on the vessels itself, howsoever beautiful they may be.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You are Spirit and when asked your name You said ‘I am who I am’ for there is none other than You.. Lord we pray in our foolishness we do not make gods before You and bring You to anger. Lord we pray even those whom You have sent to minister unto us do not become a reason of distraction from You...

[Reference Scriptures]
Acts 6:11  Then they suborned men, which said, We have heard him speak blasphemous words against Moses, and [against] God.

John 8:39-45

Hebrews 13:2  Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

1 Timothy 5:21  I charge [thee] before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality.

1 Thessalonians 3:13  To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

Revelation 19:10  And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See [thou do it] not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Dated 15 Feb 2020
Bro Rollwyn

--

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 14 Feb 2020, 9:35 pm

Is Valentine Day Christian?

1 Corinthians 7:37  Nevertheless he that standeth stedfast in his heart, having no necessity, but hath power over his own will, and hath so decreed in his heart that he will keep his virgin, doeth well.

Today as I prayed and received this scripture I was wondering why I got this, then I realized today the world celebrates Valentine Day.

People especially youth get very disappointed when I say Biblically romance is forbidden outside marriage. It is only in a marriage commitment that one can romance. That includes people who are engaged to marry.

Engagement is a legal commitment to marriage and in very rare cases it was broken and there was a heavy price paid by the party who fails it.

Marriage is simply a couple (man and woman only) coming together to make a family that means the moment they come together physical and become one (have intercourse) they are considered married. The oath that they take before a Pastor or civil representative or God is a promise to be married but they are only considered married when they come together.

In the Bible we see Mary is referred to as fiancé of Joseph till the birth of Jesus and only after the birth of Jesus when they have physical relationship is she called his wife. They both had many children (at least 3 sons and 2 daughters) and marriage without children was considered cursed. In my personal life I had got married and had no children for 6 years, I and my wife took medical help also but it was only after I made peace with God that we received a daughter and named her Salome (peace).

Let us understand if we are celebrating Valentine Day with a person it should either be with a person whom we are married to or will be getting married to (engaged to). As far as those who say Valentine’s Day is about love and sharing love I tell them as Christians we are called to love all especially our enemies so they should firstly express their love to those who hate them or persecute them.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord created the bond of marriage so as to imitate and understand your relationship with man. You Lord made the natural to understand the spiritual. We pray You open the hearts and minds of our youth so that they be no victims to the vanity of this world. May they not be led by emotions but be led by your Spirit...

[Reference Scriptures]
1 Corinthians 7:32-38
32  But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord:
33  But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please [his] wife.
34  There is difference [also] between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please [her] husband.
35  And this I speak for your own profit; not that I may cast a snare upon you, but for that which is comely, and that ye may attend upon the Lord without distraction.
36  But if any man think that he behaveth himself uncomely toward his virgin, if she pass the flower of [her] age, and need so require, let him do what he will, he sinneth not: let them marry.
37  Nevertheless he that standeth stedfast in his heart, having no necessity, but hath power over his own will, and hath so decreed in his heart that he will keep his virgin, doeth well.
38  So then he that giveth [her] in marriage doeth well; but he that giveth [her] not in marriage doeth better.

Matthew 1:20-25
20  But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife [woman]: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
21  And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
22  Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,
23  Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
24  Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:
25  And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

Luke 2:4-7
4  And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David:)
5  To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife [fiancé], being great with child.
6  And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered.
7  And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.

Mark 6:3  Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.

Dated 14 Feb 2020
Bro Rollwyn

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 13 Feb 2020, 11:42 pm

Friend, Servant, Slave and Prisoner of the Lord

Epesians 4:1-3  I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,  With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

I have mentioned before the word ‘Philo’ in Greek means ‘love’ (social), ‘friend’ and also ‘associate’. In John 15 we see Jesus is speaking about the Father’s business thus the more appropriate meaning to use in ‘associate’ and not ‘friend’. Even coming to Lord’s relationship with Abraham the word is not ‘friend’ but ‘lover’ and comes from OT scriptures, it is for this reason we who are Abraham’s seed are referred to as the Lord’s Bride.

Coming to Servant and Slave (Bondman) the Greek words does not refer to actual slavery where the person is sold and has no rights. The right word would be bounded labor. We are bought for a price (and period) and the Lord does want us to pay Him back but to pay unto others as He did unto us. So though we are in debt to the Lord yet we repay to His people and not to Him directly.

In today’s scripture we see Paul uses the term ‘Prisoner’ and if we read further we see he speaks of being prisoner of the Fruits of the Spirit. Jesus said we will be judged and known by our fruits, which are not our deeds but the Fruits of the Spirit.

A Christian is known by not his or her verbal confession but by his or her spiritual confession and that is the Fruits of the Spirit. If one understands the salvation of mankind it is all about regaining the Fruits (Truth and Righteousness) which Adam and Eve lost by eating of the Tree of Doubt (Good and Bad).

Let us understand Christianity comes from within, not out of emotions but much deeper, that is out of the spirit. The light has to shine from within.

Tomorrow many Christians will be celebrating Valentine’s Day without understanding relationships with the Lord and with each other.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord created this world in Spirit and because darkness came You created the natural world so that darkness can be defeated by the light that shines in the spirit. Lord we pray we understand it is a spiritual war and not an earthly war so the weapons are the Fruits of the Spirit. Help us grow in the Fruits of the Spirit...

[Reference Scriptures]
John 15:15  Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends {Philo}; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

James 2:23  And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.

Isaiah 41:8  But thou, Israel, [art] my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend {ahab – lover}.

2 Chronicles 20:7  [Art] not thou our God, [who] didst drive out the inhabitants of this land before thy people Israel, and gavest it to the seed of Abraham thy friend {ahab – lover} for ever?

Dated 13 Feb 2020
Bro Rollwyn

--

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 12 Feb 2020, 11:29 pm

Enemy because of speaking the truth

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Today there is no preacher who bluntly preaches the truth, for I have not found one and there cannot be one who does so in a congregation and is not thrown out. Everyone either does not know the real truth or is intentionally compromising so that they do not ruffle feathers of the people, amongst them includes myself and Paul; even Paul could not bluntly speak the truth but gave in small measures and yet had problems with the people like I do.

Today even amongst Pastors and Church leaders there are hardly a few who are rooted strongly on the Rock of Truth and have a proper understanding of scriptures. Preachers foolishly think just rebuking people mindlessly means strong preaching. People will forget the rebuke in a few days but a truth will not let them continue their lives as it is, there is surely be a change, either for the good or for the bad.

Just a few days back I had a session on the 7 letters to the 7 churches – Watchtower to the churches, the session was about the timeline of the Church its history, present situation and things to happen in the future of the Church. This presentation could not be given as it is, it had to be censored for many would have stumbled spiritually. If I had 5 things to say I had to cut down to 2 and skip 3.

How many Preachers or Teachers get into the TVM or grammar of the words, most of the instructions are there. Take just one sentence and one can write a letter like Paul. Those who study the Bible know almost all of the NT comes from the OT but how many find Preachers preaching from the OT as Paul or Jesus did, most do not realize OT is not contrary to the NT but the same as the NT, God did not change, He never does. In the whole NT there is only one book that has something new to add, all others including Revelation are either teachings of the OT or fulfilment of the OT (chronicles).

If someone dares to preach the truth as it is, either the Church will be empty of people or people will push the preacher off a cliff like the Jews tried to do with Jesus when He gave them the hard truth.

It is time we change and do not try to make God small to fit into our lives and our understanding.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord know all and also know the hearts of man. You Lord know the time and season to keep revealing more and more of the truth so that man does not break under its weight and become naught. Lord we pray You build us day by day that we have spiritual teeth and start to consume solid meat...

[Reference Scriptures]
Matthew 13:15  For this people’s heart is waxed gross, and [their] ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with [their] eyes, and hear with [their] ears, and should understand with [their] heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Luke 4:25-30
25  But of a truth I say unto you, There were many widows in Israel in the days of Elijah, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, when there came a great famine over all the land;
26  and unto none of them was Elijah sent, but only to Zarephath, in the land of Sidon, unto a woman that was a widow.
27  And there were many lepers in Israel in the time of Elisha the prophet; and none of them was cleansed, but only Naaman the Syrian.
28  And they were all filled with wrath in the synagogue, as they heard these things;
29  and they rose up, and cast him forth out of the city, and led him unto the brow of the hill whereon their city was built, that they might throw him down headlong.
30  But he passing through the midst of them went his way.

Acts 17:10-11
10  And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming [thither] went into the synagogue of the Jews.
11  These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

Mark 1:2  As it is written in the prophets, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

Mark 11:17  And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written, My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer? but ye have made it a den of thieves.

Dated 12 Feb 2020
Bro Rollwyn

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 11 Feb 2020, 10:59 pm

He alone can establish you

1 Thessalonians 3: 13  To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

Most Christians are fooled to think that just by believing in Jesus Christ one will go to Heaven. It is like saying by booking my ticket I have reached the destination! It is true without a ticket we cannot travel but we also need to get on that vehicle or transport which we have taken the ticket of and then only will we reach our destination.

Jesus said ‘I am the way’ because when there was no way He became the way, but by standing on the way we do not reach our destination. Jesus said it is His Spirit who will become our helper, the one who will lead us alone the way to our destination.

In today’s message we find 3 different characters, He, Jesus Christ and the Father. The ‘He’ is also mentioned in v11 and v12 and the term used there is ‘Lord’ for Him. This ‘He’ or ‘Lord’ Paul is referring to is none other than the Holy Spirit - the Spirit of Truth – the Spirit of Adoption – the Spirit of the Son.

We need to understand the importance of the Holy Spirit. Jesus paid the price for our sins so that He could make peace between God and man, and we would receive His Spirit who can transform us and enable us to enter Heaven.

If only the Catholics understand that the Catholic Church has removed the role of the Holy Spirit by placing a character named ‘Mother Mary’ who actually has nothing to do with the mother of Jesus. She is as related to the biblical character Mary as Allah is to God or Isa is to Jesus! ‘Allah’ means ‘the god’, ‘illah’ means ‘god’, Mohammed chose one of the 360 idols in the Kaaba after destroying the others and declared that one idol (moon god ‘hubal’) as ‘the god’/ ‘allah’. This happened also because when Mohammed was small (12yaers) he used to visit a Catholic monastery in Busra (Syria) and a monk (Bahira) there told him he was called to become a prophet! Most of the stories of Jesus in the Quran come from the false ‘Gospel of Thomas’ which was written somewhere in 400AD.

Let us Believers also not be counted amongst goats on Judgment Day and suffer the Lake of Fire, but stand amongst sheep to enter Heaven, and this can happen only if we let the Spirit of the Lord to work in us and through us.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord are Spirit and your Kingdom is a Spirit world. No flesh and blood can inherit your Kingdom. We pray Lord we understand the importance of the working of your Spirit. Lord we pray we be born again from within so as to become Sons of God...

[Reference Scriptures]
1 Thessalonians 3:11-13
11  Now God himself and our Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ, direct our way unto you.
12  And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all [men], even as we [do] toward you:
13  To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

John 3:3,5-6
3  Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
5  Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6  That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

1 Corinthians 15:50, 53-54
50  Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
53  For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality.
54  So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Dated 11 Feb 2020
Bro Rollwyn

--*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 10 Feb 2020, 12:26 pm

Chosen from the world

Acts 22:3  I am verily a man [which am] a Jew, born in Tarsus, [a city] in Cilicia, yet brought up in this city at the feet of Gamaliel, [and] taught according to the perfect manner of the law of the fathers, and was zealous toward God, as ye all are this day.

Paul was a perfect candidate for the mission God had chosen for him. He was born of a Jewish mother and a Roman father. If we were to look at the former Paul, when he was referred to by his Jewish name ‘Saul’, one would not dream of him becoming a strong Christian leader that would change the dimensions of the world. He was not only a fascist Jew who persecuted Christians but also accuse of mob lynching since he instigated and led the mob that lynched Stephen.

God had not only chose a person who was a staunch Jew, but one who had a Roman background and above all he was trained under the finest Jewish teacher during that time. Gamaliel was one of the top most Jewish authority and contributor to the Talmud (teaching the Jewish laws) which are considered sacred by the followers of Judaism even today.

People at time commend me about my understanding of scriptures but they do not understand the things I have gone through to come to this point, as a passionate Catholic how I was deceived and how I use to argue with ‘Protestants’ thinking they were devil worshippers. My case was like that of Paul where in God directly had to remove the blindfolds of my eyes/heart to make me see the truth.

Let us not belittle our background and understand the importance it plays in the mission God has chosen us for. Let us remember there is none other than us in centuries and centuries for the mission the Lord has given us. So like Paul, let us take our mission serious and strive to be more successful than he did, for we live in greater times.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord are Omnipresent and Omnipotent, yet in your endless wisdom You made each of us unique and perfect for the mission that You have assigned us. Lord we pray we understand the importance of our mission and how we alone can do it and not expect anyone else to do it....

[Reference Scriptures]
Acts 9:1-16
1  And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,
2  And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.
3  And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:
4  And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
5  And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: [it is] hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
6  And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord [said] unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.
7  And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.
8  And Saul arose from the earth; and when his eyes were opened, he saw no man: but they led him by the hand, and brought [him] into Damascus.
9  And he was three days without sight, and neither did eat nor drink.
10  And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I [am here], Lord.
11  And the Lord [said] unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for [one] called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,
12  And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting [his] hand on him, that he might receive his sight.
13  Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:
14  And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that call on thy name.
15  But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:
16  For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name’s sake.

Dated 10 Feb 2020
Bro Rollwyn

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 10 Feb 2020, 12:59 am

Lord of dead and living or God of the Living

Romans 14:9  For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.

In today’s scripture we see Paul states Christ died, rose and lived again that He Lords both dead and living. But we see Jesus said in Matthew 23:32 and Luke 20:38 that ‘God is not God of the dead but of the living’, so did Paul contradict Jesus?

It is only when we study the Greek words and cross reference we will understand the scriptures clearly and see there is no contradiction between them.

In Greek text we will see wherever Theo (God) or Iesous (Jesus) is mentioned the Greek word ‘ho’ precedes it, the word means ‘this’. God is Spirit and the term means life so life cannot be of the dead but only of the living.

In today’s message the word ‘Lord’ is the Greek word ‘kurieuo’ which actually means ‘to have dominion over’ or ‘to exercise lordship over’. It does not talk of Jesus as God but of the man Jesus Christ who humbled Himself and as Son of Man proved Himself worthy to judge mankind, those who will live to enjoy eternal life (have access to the Tree/River of Life in Heaven) and also those who will be condemn to death (suffer till they die in the Lake of Fire/Sulphur).

Jesus as man died and went down to Hell because He took our sins on Him and was forsaken by the Father, but was set free from it and rose (came up to our Creation) because there was no sin in Him thus He broke the curse of Hell in the lives of those who believe in Him.. It was His righteousness that made Him worthy to sit in the Judgment Seat, that too not as God but as Son of Man.

Like always I have stated let us not just stick to English translations but take the efforts to study the Biblical languages Hebrew and Greek and learn to interpret scriptures more perfectly.

[Prayer Starter]
Father God You are Almighty God. You are Spirit and You alone are God. Lord You as Son of Man have made a way when there was no way and You became the way for our salvation and inheritance. Lord we pray that every day we be prepared to stand before You on Judgment Day for we do not know when we sleep...

[Reference Scriptures]
Matthew 22:32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

Luke 20:38 For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

John 5:27  And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

Dated 09 Feb 2020
Bro Rollwyn
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 08 Feb 2020, 1:40 pm

Bear infirmities not to please but to edify

Romans 15:1 We then that are strong {able} ought to bear {take up by the hand} the infirmities {errors leading to weakness} of the weak, and not to please ourselves. Let every one of us please [his] neighbour {concern person} for [his] good to edification.

Today’s scripture I put the more accurate meaning of the Greek words used, in curly brackets and they give a better rendering of the scripture.

Most of the time we forget the reason and purpose of our preaching and most of the time do it for self-glorification. Preachers love to show how smart or proficient they are on the topic so instead of going to the author, the source of the scripture, seek refuge in famous people and thus do copy paste. They live in an age of Artificial Intelligence and not an age of intelligence.

During my Catholic Charismatic days there was a brother whose ministry I was a part of, he preached with great power and anointing and we saw great miracles and changes happening amongst the people. But when the Lord started revealing to him more of the truth and he started resisting it, we started seeing him getting stuck where he was. One of the other brothers literally told him ‘brother why are you warming yesterday’s roti and feeding us?’ In a vision I was shown a short wall and thus confronted him but he did not listen to me and he went against the Lord. Before we had sessions where almost all of those who came had testimonies, there was one session in Goa I remember (that was the last with him) where there was so much glory of the Lord that all who attended were healed right before our eyes, and today if just one in the crowd gets healed he gets very happy.

Our purpose of ministering others is to edify others. Humility is mistaken as lowering one’s self-esteem but truly is about promoting others (edifying them) over oneself while keeping one’s own position.

God does not desire anyone to make a fool of himself/herself or make nothing of the precious gifts He has blessed him/her with. Jesus said do unto others what He has done unto us; so as God has blessed the unworthy us, so should we bless others who are weaker than us.

Today as I am getting ready for my afternoon session, which is my first of its kind, as I am praying for people to attend I am also praying for those who will not be edified should not attend. Jesus said when the truth confronts us either we will fall on the rock and be crushed or the rock will fall on us and crush us, either our flesh dies or if we are hardened in heart the truth will spiritually crush us.

Let us be sensitive to whom we preach, what we preach, when we preach and how we preach. Let us focus on edification more than anything else, if we have not changed anyone then we did nothing but only wasted time or glorified ourselves.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord are beyond the imagination of any being created by You, yet You desire fellowship with us lowly beings. You desire to bless us in You so that we be lifted up, become one with You. Lord we pray we imitate You and be a blessing unto others...

[Reference Scriptures]
1 Corinthians 10:23  All things are lawful; but not all things are expedient. All things are lawful; but not all things edify.

Matthew 21:44  And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Romans 14:19  So then let us follow after things which make for peace, and things whereby we may edify one another.

Mark 9:50  Salt is good: but if the salt have lost its saltness, wherewith will ye season it? Have salt in yourselves, and be at peace one with another.

Philippians 2:1-5
1  If [there be] therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies,
2  Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, [being] of one accord, of one mind.
3  [Let] nothing [be done] through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.
4  Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.
5  Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

Dated 08 Feb 2020
Bro Rollwyn

--

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum: