World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm
Latest topics
» THOUGHT PROVOKING - INSPIRATIONALS
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 8:16 pm by Admin

» Share your Jokes smiles here
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 8:12 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 8:04 pm by Admin

» Keith China Nanjing
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 1:45 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 1:36 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 1:31 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 1:11 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman Pastor
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 1:09 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 1:03 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 1:01 pm by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 12:45 pm by Admin

» My Manna
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 12:43 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 12:40 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 12:38 pm by Admin

» BIRTH PANGS – Series of Powerful Earthquakes Volcano's Strike Around the Globe
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 12:33 pm by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 12:12 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 12:10 pm by Admin

» WAR DRUMS
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Aug 2020, 9:43 pm by Admin

» WARNING A project Engineer who made Microchip and Vaccine
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Aug 2020, 8:26 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2020, 10:49 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

R.D SOUZA Saved by faith

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 Empty Re: R.D SOUZA Saved by faith

Post  Admin on Wed 26 Feb 2020, 1:11 am

The Sixth Seal

Revelation 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

The book of Revelation has always troubled man and many a times people (Catholic Church) has tried to eliminate it from the Bible. People who are ignorant of its contents frighten others about the biblical apocalypse written in it. They do not understand the basics that this book, it is called Revelation meaning it has nothing new but an expounding of scriptures already given in the OT (95%) and one of the books of NT (Gospel of John). Since they do not understand the OT they do not realize its dangers.

Initially as I was mindlessly reading the Bible suddenly the Lord started expounding scriptures to me as I was reading this book of Revelation. Later when I went back to the OT then I realized the links to that book. Actually Revelation is a toned down version of the OT.

Today’s scripture talks on one of the most frightful periods the timeline of man. If one truly understands the 7 letters, 4 horses, 6 seals they will see they overlap and say the same story. What is interesting is we have stepped into the sixth seal. Yes we have stepped into the most frightful period just a few years back but ironically it is also the most glorious era of the Church.

Disasters and evil have always been there but what is new is the magnitude and concentration of these disasters. We passed an era of men killing men but now we enter an era of nature killing people, so we will see disasters, sicknesses and events that we did not see since very, very long, all happening close to each other.

Today’s scripture talks of a great earthquake which people who follow prophecies would be knowing as the ‘Ring of Fire’ an event waiting to happen since long. That does not mean it will happen tomorrow but as written will happen within this sixth period that is within 200-300 years.

Seismologist know any major quake in this belt will go like a chain reaction all along this belt. That means it will affect 15 countries including USA, Indonesia, Mexico, Japan, Canada, Guatemala, Russia, Chile, Peru, Philippines... verse 14 gives a depth of the suffering that will be experienced, people will look forward to death since life will be such bad. What will surprise most is that true Christians will be least affected and the Church will actually become very strong spiritually.

Let us strengthen our feeble feet and walk in the way of the Lord so that we are not counted amongst the casualties of these disasters. The Hand of our God is not short.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord never sleep nor take a holiday. Your eyes are always on those who have your Word in their hearts and seek your Kingdom. Lord we pray your people take refuge under your wings and in your fortress of your Word. Lord we pray that more and more are strengthened in You and Jerusalem becomes Israel soon...

This prayer we make in Jesus’ Name, Amen.

[Reference Scriptures]
Revelation 6:12-17
12  And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13  And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14  And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15  And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16  And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17  For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?  

Isaiah 24

Dated 25 Feb 2020
Bro Rollwyn
SavedbyFaith.info - Daily Mail
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 24 Feb 2020, 2:38 pm

What fruit is eating you?

Romans 6:21 What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things [is] death.

Paul in today’s scripture is speaking of a fruit which if consumed results in death. Paul as we know is not talking of naturally poisonous fruit but of spiritually poisonous fruit.

In south India in the state of Kerala there was news of a serial killer named Jollyamma who allegedly poisoned six members of her own family over 14 years. One of her victims was just two years old. She used to put very mild portions of cyanide in their food and she made each death look different to avoid suspicion. She was often described as a loving daughter-in-law, a caring wife and a devout church-goer. She killed for money, it was her brother in law who sensed something fishy in the deaths and launched a police complain. Since the doses were very, very mild it was not easily traceable in the general medical reports. They dug out bodies to again do tests and only then they found a connection between them.

Like our bodies live on natural food so also our spirit lives on spiritual food. In the natural we consume the food but in spiritual it is the fruits that consume us or become a part of us. We should not think of spiritual Fruits of the Spirit as food we know for if we study the 12 foundations of Heaven, the 12 Apostles, 12 tribes of Israel, we will realize they are symbolic to the 12 Fruits of the Spirit.

It was the fruit of doubt which Adam and Eve ate of the Tree of Good and Bad, which caused them to lose the Fruits of Righteousness and Truth. Bible says do not fight evil but overcome evil with good. So like evil fruit can make us lose good fruit, so also good fruit can make us lose evil fruit. What matters is in what are we immersed in, focused on.. The results may not be instant but would take time, even years to show if portions are in mild doses, but they will show soon or later.

Evil fruit destroys us spiritually by strengthening us carnally. Good fruit builds us spiritually but destroys our carnal person. Either way one part of us has to die, it is our choice as to which fruits we relate to and which part of us dies. It is a matter of short gain - long loss and long gain – short loss in investment terminology.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord are Spirit and You are eternal. All life comes from You. The natural is temporary and spiritual will prevail. Lord we pray we do not get attached to the natural and perish but get connected to the spiritual so that we prevail. We pray we connect to Fruits of the Spirit so that we grow and be strengthen in the Spirit...

[Reference Scriptures]
Genesis 2:15-17
15  And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.
16  And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
17  But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Revelation 22:1-2
1  And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2  In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, [was there] the tree of life, which bare twelve [manner of] fruits, [and] yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree [were] for the healing of the nations.

Galatians 5:22-23
22  But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23  Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Ephesians 5:9 (For the fruit of the Spirit [is] in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)

Revelation 21:14  And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

Exodus 28:21  And the stones shall be with the names of the children of Israel, twelve, according to their names, [like] the engravings of a signet; every one with his name shall they be according to the twelve tribes.

Romans 12:21  Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Dated 24 Feb 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 23 Feb 2020, 11:56 pm

Gospel that pleases

Galatians 5:11  And I, brethren, if I yet preach circumcision, why do I yet suffer persecution? then is the offence of the cross ceased.

People love to hear what they want to hear, they feel uncomfortable when the Preacher preaches things that cause discomfort to their lifestyle, their desires of this world and causes them to change their nature.

There is a church where I preached often but since a couple of years I did not, and there were lots of changes that happened in that church. Initially they operated from a hall of a Catholic church and they grew to 200+ strong. Later when there were changes in its leaders they were made to move out and operate from another place.

After a long time they invited me to preach but the message the Lord gave me was not so pleasing. It was about being an overcomer a message against those who believe in ‘abundance grace’. I preached to them how initially the grace of God helps a person overcome all the areas in one’s life but later as we grow in Him we find one area of struggle wherein we plead to the Lord for His grace and He tells what He told Paul, the areas where we need grace He has already given us and where we are struggling we need to overcome with His (Holy Spirit’s) help.

We as Christians forget we are called to become overcomers and expect a smooth ride on grace in every area. If a Christian is not battling a spiritual battle in any area of his or her life simply means that person is not a Christian and is fooling oneself of being one.

That church did not like that I spoke a gospel unlike the ‘all is well’ which their Pastor spoke and took offence against me. I am actually happy that my words did not go vain and is doing some work amongst them. Even if they took the difficult route, I know the Lord will accomplice that which He sent me there for.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. Lord You are Spirit and You desire worship in Spirit and Truth. Lord we pray we understand flesh and blood will not inherit your Kingdom. We pray we learn to overcome the flesh and its desire, we also pray we see a life not of this world but that which is in You and with You…  

This prayer we make in Jesus’ Name, Amen

[Reference Scriptures]
2 Corinthians 11:3-4
3  But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity {singleness} that is in Christ.
4  For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or [if] ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with [him].

Galatians 1:6-12
6  I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7  Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8  But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9  As we said before, so say I now again, If any [man] preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
10  For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
11  But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12  For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught [it], but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Dated 23 Feb 2020
Bro Rollwyn

SavedbyFaith..info - Daily Mail
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 22 Feb 2020, 8:22 pm

Heirs yet servants

Galatians 4:1 Now I say, [That] the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

We know a servant gets paid for the work that which he or she does. There is no injustice done to that person. But when we talk of an heir the person owns everything and has right over everything. One is an heir only if the person is blood relation (family) or is adopted as family. A servant cannot be an heir.

Today’s scripture is an oxymoron it speaks of an heir being yet a servant.

We need to understand when a person confesses Jesus Christ as Lord although he or she is considered a Christian yet the person truly becomes a Christian only when the person follows Christ, His teachings and radiates His light to the world. Almost all Christians are in the process of becoming Christians..

One thing we need to get into us is even if we are children of God we do not go to Heaven for servants do not inherit. It is only when we mature in spirit that is become Sons of God (irrespective of natural gender) that we get to go to Heaven. To become sons we need to receive and be marked by the Spirit of the Son – Spirit of Adoption – Holy Spirit.

Let us ask ourselves are we baptized in the Holy Spirit? In the book of Acts people were not so sure of baptism of water even after being dipped in water yet when they were baptized in the Holy Spirit theyw ere sure..

Let us who are not baptized in the Spirit surrender to Him and let Him take over our lives. The Lord is seated in our hearts only when He is seated on the throne of our will; that is when we put Him first over every other thing. Let us not be like the poor rich young man who made all the efforts to keep the laws of God and tried to be a good person but lost the Lord Himself for he put his worldly possessions above the Lord.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord are Lord over all and there is none other than You. Even Satan knows he can not seek the things of Heaven thus desires to be lord over the people, god of this world. Lord we pray we understand to be your Sons we need to be renewed in spirit through the help if your Spirit...

[Reference Scriptures]
Galatians 4:1-7
1  Now I say, [That] the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
2  But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.
3  Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:
4  But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
5  To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6  And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
7  Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

Acts 19:1-5
1  And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper country came to Ephesus, and found certain disciples:
2  and he said unto them, Did ye receive the Holy Spirit when ye believed? And they [said] unto him, Nay, we did not so much as hear whether the Holy Spirit was [given].
3  And he said, Into what then were ye baptized? And they said, Into John’s baptism.
4  And Paul said, John baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people that they should believe on him that should come after him, that is, on Jesus.
5  And when they heard this, they were baptized into the name of the Lord Jesus.

Romans 8:14  For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

1 John 3:1  Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

Romans 8:19  For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

1 John 3:2  Beloved, now are [tense – present indicative] we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Dated 22 Feb 2020
Bro Rollwyn
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 21 Feb 2020, 8:33 pm

The Prince of Peace

Ephesians 2:15  Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, [even] the law of commandments [contained] in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, [so] making peace;

The man Jesus is referred to a ‘Prince of Peace’ although He is also called ‘Wonderful Counsellor’ (title for the Holy Spirit), ‘eternal Father’ (title for God the Father) and ‘Mighty God’ (title to the Godhead). How they are related is something that is hidden from most and sadly the Church influenced by Catholic / pagan understanding uses pagan concept / examples to understand this relationship.

The basic understanding or proper foundation itself is missing in the Church. When one asks ‘why did Jesus die on the cross’, the immediately answer is ‘to pay the price for our sins’. Such an answer is not wrong and also is not perfectly right. One need to understand that is just a part of the purpose. Taking away the penalty for our sins does not qualify us to enter Heaven. Jesus paid the price for our sins so that He could do the next important thing that is make peace between God and man so that we receive His Spirit and the Spirit transforms us to make us qualified to enter Heaven.

In the OT Jesus is referred to as ‘Ishi’ which in Hebrew means man but is not referred to directly as Adam which also means man. In NT in Greek He is called the ‘last Adam’ for He ended the nature of man Adam. It was for this reason He was born of a virgin so that He does not inherit the Adam nature from a human father, it had nothing to do with Mary be holy; she was His surrogate mother. Hebrew 7 calls Him the King of Peace - Melchisedec (King of Salem) who is without father nor mother.

We as Adam or related to Adam cannot enter Heaven thus our Adam nature needs to die and we need to become a new creature in Christ. It simple words it means we need to be upgraded that can be done only by the help of the Holy Spirit.

We need to understand the importance of the Holy Spirit and then only will we understand why the man Jesus took the back seat after His resurrection. It is this understanding which will assure us our entry into Heaven.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You alone are God and there is none like You. We pray You open the eyes of your people to know You and understand how You are one. Lord Jesus we pray your people understand believing in You is just the start of the process and it is only by the work of the Holy Spirit – Spirit of the Son – Spirit of Truth – Spirit of Adoption we get qualified to inherit your Kingdom...

[Reference Scriptures]
Isaiah 9:6  For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Ephesians 2:14-18
14  For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition [between us];
15  Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, [even] the law of commandments [contained] in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, [so] making peace;
16  And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
17  And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
18  For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

Hosea 2:16  And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, [that] thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali.

Genesis 5: 2  Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

1 Corinthians 15:22  For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

Hebrew 6:20, 7:1-2
20  Whither the forerunner is for us entered, [even] Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
1  For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;
2  To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;

John 15:1-7
1  I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
2  Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every [branch] that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
3  Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
4  Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5  I am the vine, ye [are] the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
6  If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast [them] into the fire, and they are burned.
7  If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Dated 21 Feb 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 20 Feb 2020, 10:42 pm

Festivals a shadow of things to come

Colossians 2:16,17  Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath [days]: Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body [is] of Christ.

Here we see in the English translation Paul is talking of statutes from the OT were a shadow of things connected to Christ. The tense of the Greek word ‘mello’ – in English ‘things to come’ (to be about) is given as future tense but in reality is Present, Active, Participle (happening and continuing).

When God created man, he was vegetarian but later we see after he was driven out of Eden he became non-vegetarian. This happened when he saw God kill an animal to hide the nakedness of him and his wife and they were made to consume this animal. This was the first blood sacrifice, that too performed by God Himself. We Christians are non-vegetarians because we believe in, accept and consume the blood sacrifice of Christ.

Everything created in this world is been done with understanding and are made in an image of spiritual things thus has symbolism, like stars (heavenly bodies) represent the Angels. It is just not of their position high up but we see the count of stars match the number of Angels that exist in Heaven.

Following of Lunar (Moon) cycles in OT and now of Solar (Sun) are not just coincidental. The Moon has no light of itself and reflects the light of the Sun. Moon represents Man of God and Sun represents Christ.

Coming to the festivals all the main festivals (namely four) are directly connected to Christ. We see the feast of the Tabernacle (Tents) was to do His birth, the Passover was to do with His death and resurrection, Pentecost (Harvest) with the receiving of His Spirit by the Church (formation of the Church of Christ) these are already fulfilled. We still have one feast that is yet to fulfil that is the feast of Trumpets which was held once in 7 years and has to do with His coming again (we know the day but not the exact year, approximate details are given). The day (period) and hour (exact day) is known only to God (since it is not given by Him in His Word) but separately they are known (given in many places in the Bible) that is why Jesus (as man) still gave lots of details even though He said only God knows.

We see all the things in the natural commanded by God as statutes are shadows of the spiritual things connected to Christ. When we know the spiritual and fulfil it, keeping of the statutes are not necessary. Like celebration of feasts was commanded by God for our understanding and knowing things hidden in Christ (thus are eternal – natural time), but once understood we celebrate them not for ourselves but for others who are growing in Christ (‘Children of Israel’).

Let us understand the whole Bible is about Him and our destiny in Him. It is by Him, in Him and through Him that we have life and life of abundance.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord God You are Almighty God. You alone are God and there is none like You. We pray Lord we understand everything You do and have done is with purpose and design, nothing is by chance or for vanity. Lord we pray we know our purpose in You and walk in it...

[Reference Scriptures]
Hebrews 8:5  Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, [that] thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.

Hebrews 10:1  For the law having a shadow of good things to come, [and] not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.

1 Corinthians 15:49  And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

Romans 1:20  For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Colossians 1:16  For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Dated 20 Feb 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 19 Feb 2020, 9:43 pm

God for us

Romans 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God [be] for us, who [can be] against us?

We have a large number of ‘verbal Christians’ who verbally confess they are Christians and that they believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. When you cross question them about Jesus Christ and His teachings and how they are living it? Half of them will fall out. If one goes further and asks them the purpose of His sacrifice the lot will get further divided and so on.

We have a lot of people who believe in OSAS (once Saved Always Saved) and Abundant Grace (license to sin or continue sinning after accepting the Lord Jesus Christ).

One should realize any person who states any date or even writes the current date the person confesses the birth and death of Jesus Christ. It was not the birth nor the death of Christ that gave existence to Christianity but it was His resurrection that did. How the resurrection impacts the life of a Christian is what makes one a Christian. It is the way the person lives His teachings that shapes a person into becoming a Christian.

The scripture Romans 10:9 speaks of a person being saved by confessing with one’s mouth the Lord Jesus and believing in the heart His resurrection. The word is not ‘speaking’ but ‘confessing’ the Greek word is a compound word ‘together’ + ‘speak’. It requires more than one part of one’s self to do the talking that means not just verbal in other words lifting His Name (Nature). It also speaks of the impact of His resurrection in one’s life in other words being transformed in spirit.

Name and Spirit of God is key about being Christian. Those who hold His Name will only see the power of the Spirit of God working in them.

Today’s scripture is true but not to every person who says he or she is a Christian but only to those who hold the Name and are led by the Spirit of God. So let us not fool ourselves by believing other wise.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You are always the same for You are Truth and your Word is truth. Lord we pray we understand the depth of your Word and see it work in our lives so that we confess it and by the power of your Spirit give You glory...

[Reference Scriptures]
Romans 10:9  That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Luke 21:15-19
15  For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.
16  And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and [some] of you shall they cause to be put to death.
17  And ye shall be hated of all [men] for my name’s sake.
18  But there shall not an hair of your head perish.
19  In your patience possess ye your souls.

Dated 19 Feb 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 15 Feb 2020, 9:48 pm

Worshiping of Men and Angels

Colossians 4:18,19  Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshiping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.

When one talks to people of different religions like Hindus, as to why they worship, bow down and serve images and idols? They may tell you they are not worshiping the image but the deity whom it represents. If one probes more as to why they personify the image then? And one will put them in a fix.

When it comes to Islam although they claim to be strictly forbidden to make images and do idol worship yet you will see their religion is full of idols/symbols which they kiss and serve; remove these symbols and their whole belief falls flat on its face. Leave alone symbols like Kaaba or Hajar al-Aswad (black stone) or the moon or the auspicious number 786 (symbolizing Bismilla – ‘in the name of Allah’) etc. even their prayers and dress code show the bondage to idolatry they exist in.

Catholics like Jews although consider themselves part of the Abrahamic belief and follow the God of Abraham who forbid idolatry yet are dreadfully into idolatry. The Bible is a record of the deeds of the Israelite and how God punished them time and again for idol worship. They may be the most educated and intelligent race in the world yet they have little understanding of scriptures. People are unaware they worship Moses like the Catholics worship Mary. We see this in Acts when they stoned Stephen, they stated he blasphemed ‘Moses and God’ (see the order of names and the term used). Jesus Himself said they did not know God and were children of Satan. Coming to Catholics they put Mary above Jesus stating going directly via Jesus to God the Father is impossible so they go via ‘Mother Mary’ (a spirit that claims to be the mother of Jesus but actually is someone else and the image of ‘Mary’ they have is of this spirit), for them God did not humble Himself enough and His sacrifice lacked. They claim to venerate Mary and not worship her but fail to realize the word occurs in the NT and is translated in the prayer ‘Our Father’ as ‘hallowed’.

Coming to Christian Believers like put in today’s message Paul saw them worshiping Men of God. Men of God symbolize the Moon that is minuscule before the Sun and does not have its own light but reflects the light of the Sun. Believer would say they do not worship them but the fact they believe these people more than they believe scriptures is a proof of that.

Today’s scripture uses the word ‘Angel’ (means Messenger of God) and we also have scriptures like Hebrews 13:2 which speak of us unknowingly serving ‘Angels’, do not speak of Heavenly Angels. Do not be fooled to think Heavenly Angels will come in disguise as beggars or people in need. These would be normal humans whom you may meet in Heavens as Angels. One needs to understand the relationship between man, resurrected man and Angles. Jesus said in our resurrection we will be as Angels.

Men of God or Messengers of God are just vessels. Let us focus on the one who provides through them and not on the vessels itself, howsoever beautiful they may be.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You are Spirit and when asked your name You said ‘I am who I am’ for there is none other than You.. Lord we pray in our foolishness we do not make gods before You and bring You to anger. Lord we pray even those whom You have sent to minister unto us do not become a reason of distraction from You...

[Reference Scriptures]
Acts 6:11  Then they suborned men, which said, We have heard him speak blasphemous words against Moses, and [against] God.

John 8:39-45

Hebrews 13:2  Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

1 Timothy 5:21  I charge [thee] before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality.

1 Thessalonians 3:13  To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

Revelation 19:10  And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See [thou do it] not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Dated 15 Feb 2020
Bro Rollwyn

--

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 14 Feb 2020, 9:35 pm

Is Valentine Day Christian?

1 Corinthians 7:37  Nevertheless he that standeth stedfast in his heart, having no necessity, but hath power over his own will, and hath so decreed in his heart that he will keep his virgin, doeth well.

Today as I prayed and received this scripture I was wondering why I got this, then I realized today the world celebrates Valentine Day.

People especially youth get very disappointed when I say Biblically romance is forbidden outside marriage. It is only in a marriage commitment that one can romance. That includes people who are engaged to marry.

Engagement is a legal commitment to marriage and in very rare cases it was broken and there was a heavy price paid by the party who fails it.

Marriage is simply a couple (man and woman only) coming together to make a family that means the moment they come together physical and become one (have intercourse) they are considered married. The oath that they take before a Pastor or civil representative or God is a promise to be married but they are only considered married when they come together.

In the Bible we see Mary is referred to as fiancé of Joseph till the birth of Jesus and only after the birth of Jesus when they have physical relationship is she called his wife. They both had many children (at least 3 sons and 2 daughters) and marriage without children was considered cursed. In my personal life I had got married and had no children for 6 years, I and my wife took medical help also but it was only after I made peace with God that we received a daughter and named her Salome (peace).

Let us understand if we are celebrating Valentine Day with a person it should either be with a person whom we are married to or will be getting married to (engaged to). As far as those who say Valentine’s Day is about love and sharing love I tell them as Christians we are called to love all especially our enemies so they should firstly express their love to those who hate them or persecute them.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord created the bond of marriage so as to imitate and understand your relationship with man. You Lord made the natural to understand the spiritual. We pray You open the hearts and minds of our youth so that they be no victims to the vanity of this world. May they not be led by emotions but be led by your Spirit...

[Reference Scriptures]
1 Corinthians 7:32-38
32  But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord:
33  But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please [his] wife.
34  There is difference [also] between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please [her] husband.
35  And this I speak for your own profit; not that I may cast a snare upon you, but for that which is comely, and that ye may attend upon the Lord without distraction.
36  But if any man think that he behaveth himself uncomely toward his virgin, if she pass the flower of [her] age, and need so require, let him do what he will, he sinneth not: let them marry.
37  Nevertheless he that standeth stedfast in his heart, having no necessity, but hath power over his own will, and hath so decreed in his heart that he will keep his virgin, doeth well.
38  So then he that giveth [her] in marriage doeth well; but he that giveth [her] not in marriage doeth better.

Matthew 1:20-25
20  But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife [woman]: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
21  And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
22  Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,
23  Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
24  Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:
25  And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

Luke 2:4-7
4  And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David:)
5  To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife [fiancé], being great with child.
6  And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered.
7  And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.

Mark 6:3  Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.

Dated 14 Feb 2020
Bro Rollwyn

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 13 Feb 2020, 11:42 pm

Friend, Servant, Slave and Prisoner of the Lord

Epesians 4:1-3  I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,  With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

I have mentioned before the word ‘Philo’ in Greek means ‘love’ (social), ‘friend’ and also ‘associate’. In John 15 we see Jesus is speaking about the Father’s business thus the more appropriate meaning to use in ‘associate’ and not ‘friend’. Even coming to Lord’s relationship with Abraham the word is not ‘friend’ but ‘lover’ and comes from OT scriptures, it is for this reason we who are Abraham’s seed are referred to as the Lord’s Bride.

Coming to Servant and Slave (Bondman) the Greek words does not refer to actual slavery where the person is sold and has no rights. The right word would be bounded labor. We are bought for a price (and period) and the Lord does want us to pay Him back but to pay unto others as He did unto us. So though we are in debt to the Lord yet we repay to His people and not to Him directly.

In today’s scripture we see Paul uses the term ‘Prisoner’ and if we read further we see he speaks of being prisoner of the Fruits of the Spirit. Jesus said we will be judged and known by our fruits, which are not our deeds but the Fruits of the Spirit.

A Christian is known by not his or her verbal confession but by his or her spiritual confession and that is the Fruits of the Spirit. If one understands the salvation of mankind it is all about regaining the Fruits (Truth and Righteousness) which Adam and Eve lost by eating of the Tree of Doubt (Good and Bad).

Let us understand Christianity comes from within, not out of emotions but much deeper, that is out of the spirit. The light has to shine from within.

Tomorrow many Christians will be celebrating Valentine’s Day without understanding relationships with the Lord and with each other.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord created this world in Spirit and because darkness came You created the natural world so that darkness can be defeated by the light that shines in the spirit. Lord we pray we understand it is a spiritual war and not an earthly war so the weapons are the Fruits of the Spirit. Help us grow in the Fruits of the Spirit...

[Reference Scriptures]
John 15:15  Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends {Philo}; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

James 2:23  And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.

Isaiah 41:8  But thou, Israel, [art] my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend {ahab – lover}.

2 Chronicles 20:7  [Art] not thou our God, [who] didst drive out the inhabitants of this land before thy people Israel, and gavest it to the seed of Abraham thy friend {ahab – lover} for ever?

Dated 13 Feb 2020
Bro Rollwyn

--

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 12 Feb 2020, 11:29 pm

Enemy because of speaking the truth

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Today there is no preacher who bluntly preaches the truth, for I have not found one and there cannot be one who does so in a congregation and is not thrown out. Everyone either does not know the real truth or is intentionally compromising so that they do not ruffle feathers of the people, amongst them includes myself and Paul; even Paul could not bluntly speak the truth but gave in small measures and yet had problems with the people like I do.

Today even amongst Pastors and Church leaders there are hardly a few who are rooted strongly on the Rock of Truth and have a proper understanding of scriptures. Preachers foolishly think just rebuking people mindlessly means strong preaching. People will forget the rebuke in a few days but a truth will not let them continue their lives as it is, there is surely be a change, either for the good or for the bad.

Just a few days back I had a session on the 7 letters to the 7 churches – Watchtower to the churches, the session was about the timeline of the Church its history, present situation and things to happen in the future of the Church. This presentation could not be given as it is, it had to be censored for many would have stumbled spiritually. If I had 5 things to say I had to cut down to 2 and skip 3.

How many Preachers or Teachers get into the TVM or grammar of the words, most of the instructions are there. Take just one sentence and one can write a letter like Paul. Those who study the Bible know almost all of the NT comes from the OT but how many find Preachers preaching from the OT as Paul or Jesus did, most do not realize OT is not contrary to the NT but the same as the NT, God did not change, He never does. In the whole NT there is only one book that has something new to add, all others including Revelation are either teachings of the OT or fulfilment of the OT (chronicles).

If someone dares to preach the truth as it is, either the Church will be empty of people or people will push the preacher off a cliff like the Jews tried to do with Jesus when He gave them the hard truth.

It is time we change and do not try to make God small to fit into our lives and our understanding.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord know all and also know the hearts of man. You Lord know the time and season to keep revealing more and more of the truth so that man does not break under its weight and become naught. Lord we pray You build us day by day that we have spiritual teeth and start to consume solid meat...

[Reference Scriptures]
Matthew 13:15  For this people’s heart is waxed gross, and [their] ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with [their] eyes, and hear with [their] ears, and should understand with [their] heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Luke 4:25-30
25  But of a truth I say unto you, There were many widows in Israel in the days of Elijah, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, when there came a great famine over all the land;
26  and unto none of them was Elijah sent, but only to Zarephath, in the land of Sidon, unto a woman that was a widow.
27  And there were many lepers in Israel in the time of Elisha the prophet; and none of them was cleansed, but only Naaman the Syrian.
28  And they were all filled with wrath in the synagogue, as they heard these things;
29  and they rose up, and cast him forth out of the city, and led him unto the brow of the hill whereon their city was built, that they might throw him down headlong.
30  But he passing through the midst of them went his way.

Acts 17:10-11
10  And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming [thither] went into the synagogue of the Jews.
11  These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

Mark 1:2  As it is written in the prophets, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

Mark 11:17  And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written, My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer? but ye have made it a den of thieves.

Dated 12 Feb 2020
Bro Rollwyn

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 11 Feb 2020, 10:59 pm

He alone can establish you

1 Thessalonians 3: 13  To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

Most Christians are fooled to think that just by believing in Jesus Christ one will go to Heaven. It is like saying by booking my ticket I have reached the destination! It is true without a ticket we cannot travel but we also need to get on that vehicle or transport which we have taken the ticket of and then only will we reach our destination.

Jesus said ‘I am the way’ because when there was no way He became the way, but by standing on the way we do not reach our destination. Jesus said it is His Spirit who will become our helper, the one who will lead us alone the way to our destination.

In today’s message we find 3 different characters, He, Jesus Christ and the Father. The ‘He’ is also mentioned in v11 and v12 and the term used there is ‘Lord’ for Him. This ‘He’ or ‘Lord’ Paul is referring to is none other than the Holy Spirit - the Spirit of Truth – the Spirit of Adoption – the Spirit of the Son.

We need to understand the importance of the Holy Spirit. Jesus paid the price for our sins so that He could make peace between God and man, and we would receive His Spirit who can transform us and enable us to enter Heaven.

If only the Catholics understand that the Catholic Church has removed the role of the Holy Spirit by placing a character named ‘Mother Mary’ who actually has nothing to do with the mother of Jesus. She is as related to the biblical character Mary as Allah is to God or Isa is to Jesus! ‘Allah’ means ‘the god’, ‘illah’ means ‘god’, Mohammed chose one of the 360 idols in the Kaaba after destroying the others and declared that one idol (moon god ‘hubal’) as ‘the god’/ ‘allah’. This happened also because when Mohammed was small (12yaers) he used to visit a Catholic monastery in Busra (Syria) and a monk (Bahira) there told him he was called to become a prophet! Most of the stories of Jesus in the Quran come from the false ‘Gospel of Thomas’ which was written somewhere in 400AD.

Let us Believers also not be counted amongst goats on Judgment Day and suffer the Lake of Fire, but stand amongst sheep to enter Heaven, and this can happen only if we let the Spirit of the Lord to work in us and through us.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord are Spirit and your Kingdom is a Spirit world. No flesh and blood can inherit your Kingdom. We pray Lord we understand the importance of the working of your Spirit. Lord we pray we be born again from within so as to become Sons of God...

[Reference Scriptures]
1 Thessalonians 3:11-13
11  Now God himself and our Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ, direct our way unto you.
12  And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all [men], even as we [do] toward you:
13  To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

John 3:3,5-6
3  Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
5  Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6  That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

1 Corinthians 15:50, 53-54
50  Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
53  For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality.
54  So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Dated 11 Feb 2020
Bro Rollwyn

--*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 10 Feb 2020, 12:26 pm

Chosen from the world

Acts 22:3  I am verily a man [which am] a Jew, born in Tarsus, [a city] in Cilicia, yet brought up in this city at the feet of Gamaliel, [and] taught according to the perfect manner of the law of the fathers, and was zealous toward God, as ye all are this day.

Paul was a perfect candidate for the mission God had chosen for him. He was born of a Jewish mother and a Roman father. If we were to look at the former Paul, when he was referred to by his Jewish name ‘Saul’, one would not dream of him becoming a strong Christian leader that would change the dimensions of the world. He was not only a fascist Jew who persecuted Christians but also accuse of mob lynching since he instigated and led the mob that lynched Stephen.

God had not only chose a person who was a staunch Jew, but one who had a Roman background and above all he was trained under the finest Jewish teacher during that time. Gamaliel was one of the top most Jewish authority and contributor to the Talmud (teaching the Jewish laws) which are considered sacred by the followers of Judaism even today.

People at time commend me about my understanding of scriptures but they do not understand the things I have gone through to come to this point, as a passionate Catholic how I was deceived and how I use to argue with ‘Protestants’ thinking they were devil worshippers. My case was like that of Paul where in God directly had to remove the blindfolds of my eyes/heart to make me see the truth.

Let us not belittle our background and understand the importance it plays in the mission God has chosen us for. Let us remember there is none other than us in centuries and centuries for the mission the Lord has given us. So like Paul, let us take our mission serious and strive to be more successful than he did, for we live in greater times.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord are Omnipresent and Omnipotent, yet in your endless wisdom You made each of us unique and perfect for the mission that You have assigned us. Lord we pray we understand the importance of our mission and how we alone can do it and not expect anyone else to do it....

[Reference Scriptures]
Acts 9:1-16
1  And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,
2  And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.
3  And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:
4  And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
5  And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: [it is] hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
6  And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord [said] unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.
7  And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.
8  And Saul arose from the earth; and when his eyes were opened, he saw no man: but they led him by the hand, and brought [him] into Damascus.
9  And he was three days without sight, and neither did eat nor drink.
10  And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I [am here], Lord.
11  And the Lord [said] unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for [one] called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,
12  And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting [his] hand on him, that he might receive his sight.
13  Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:
14  And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that call on thy name.
15  But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:
16  For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name’s sake.

Dated 10 Feb 2020
Bro Rollwyn

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 10 Feb 2020, 12:59 am

Lord of dead and living or God of the Living

Romans 14:9  For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.

In today’s scripture we see Paul states Christ died, rose and lived again that He Lords both dead and living. But we see Jesus said in Matthew 23:32 and Luke 20:38 that ‘God is not God of the dead but of the living’, so did Paul contradict Jesus?

It is only when we study the Greek words and cross reference we will understand the scriptures clearly and see there is no contradiction between them.

In Greek text we will see wherever Theo (God) or Iesous (Jesus) is mentioned the Greek word ‘ho’ precedes it, the word means ‘this’. God is Spirit and the term means life so life cannot be of the dead but only of the living.

In today’s message the word ‘Lord’ is the Greek word ‘kurieuo’ which actually means ‘to have dominion over’ or ‘to exercise lordship over’. It does not talk of Jesus as God but of the man Jesus Christ who humbled Himself and as Son of Man proved Himself worthy to judge mankind, those who will live to enjoy eternal life (have access to the Tree/River of Life in Heaven) and also those who will be condemn to death (suffer till they die in the Lake of Fire/Sulphur).

Jesus as man died and went down to Hell because He took our sins on Him and was forsaken by the Father, but was set free from it and rose (came up to our Creation) because there was no sin in Him thus He broke the curse of Hell in the lives of those who believe in Him.. It was His righteousness that made Him worthy to sit in the Judgment Seat, that too not as God but as Son of Man.

Like always I have stated let us not just stick to English translations but take the efforts to study the Biblical languages Hebrew and Greek and learn to interpret scriptures more perfectly.

[Prayer Starter]
Father God You are Almighty God. You are Spirit and You alone are God. Lord You as Son of Man have made a way when there was no way and You became the way for our salvation and inheritance. Lord we pray that every day we be prepared to stand before You on Judgment Day for we do not know when we sleep...

[Reference Scriptures]
Matthew 22:32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

Luke 20:38 For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

John 5:27  And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

Dated 09 Feb 2020
Bro Rollwyn
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 08 Feb 2020, 1:40 pm

Bear infirmities not to please but to edify

Romans 15:1 We then that are strong {able} ought to bear {take up by the hand} the infirmities {errors leading to weakness} of the weak, and not to please ourselves. Let every one of us please [his] neighbour {concern person} for [his] good to edification.

Today’s scripture I put the more accurate meaning of the Greek words used, in curly brackets and they give a better rendering of the scripture.

Most of the time we forget the reason and purpose of our preaching and most of the time do it for self-glorification. Preachers love to show how smart or proficient they are on the topic so instead of going to the author, the source of the scripture, seek refuge in famous people and thus do copy paste. They live in an age of Artificial Intelligence and not an age of intelligence.

During my Catholic Charismatic days there was a brother whose ministry I was a part of, he preached with great power and anointing and we saw great miracles and changes happening amongst the people. But when the Lord started revealing to him more of the truth and he started resisting it, we started seeing him getting stuck where he was. One of the other brothers literally told him ‘brother why are you warming yesterday’s roti and feeding us?’ In a vision I was shown a short wall and thus confronted him but he did not listen to me and he went against the Lord. Before we had sessions where almost all of those who came had testimonies, there was one session in Goa I remember (that was the last with him) where there was so much glory of the Lord that all who attended were healed right before our eyes, and today if just one in the crowd gets healed he gets very happy.

Our purpose of ministering others is to edify others. Humility is mistaken as lowering one’s self-esteem but truly is about promoting others (edifying them) over oneself while keeping one’s own position.

God does not desire anyone to make a fool of himself/herself or make nothing of the precious gifts He has blessed him/her with. Jesus said do unto others what He has done unto us; so as God has blessed the unworthy us, so should we bless others who are weaker than us.

Today as I am getting ready for my afternoon session, which is my first of its kind, as I am praying for people to attend I am also praying for those who will not be edified should not attend. Jesus said when the truth confronts us either we will fall on the rock and be crushed or the rock will fall on us and crush us, either our flesh dies or if we are hardened in heart the truth will spiritually crush us.

Let us be sensitive to whom we preach, what we preach, when we preach and how we preach. Let us focus on edification more than anything else, if we have not changed anyone then we did nothing but only wasted time or glorified ourselves.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord are beyond the imagination of any being created by You, yet You desire fellowship with us lowly beings. You desire to bless us in You so that we be lifted up, become one with You. Lord we pray we imitate You and be a blessing unto others...

[Reference Scriptures]
1 Corinthians 10:23  All things are lawful; but not all things are expedient. All things are lawful; but not all things edify.

Matthew 21:44  And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Romans 14:19  So then let us follow after things which make for peace, and things whereby we may edify one another.

Mark 9:50  Salt is good: but if the salt have lost its saltness, wherewith will ye season it? Have salt in yourselves, and be at peace one with another.

Philippians 2:1-5
1  If [there be] therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies,
2  Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, [being] of one accord, of one mind.
3  [Let] nothing [be done] through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.
4  Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.
5  Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

Dated 08 Feb 2020
Bro Rollwyn

--

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 07 Feb 2020, 12:47 am

Preaching the Gospel for free

2 Corinthians 11: 7,8  Have I committed an offence in abasing myself that ye might be exalted, because I have preached to you the gospel of God freely? I robbed other churches, taking wages [of them], to do you service.

Paul was one of the most effective and successful Apostle during his era, all the 12 Apostles who were trained by Jesus in the flesh personally hardly evangelized and setup new Churches. Whatever Churches that claim to be built by them like Thomas did in India did not bear fruit of being rooted in the Word, they fizzled into traditions and idolatry.

Many of Paul’s built Churches went underground with the coming of the Catholic Church and it were these people who saved the Biblical manuscripts which we are studying today and thus understanding scriptures better. The Catholic Church did their own translation of scriptures from Kone Greek (common spoken language) to Latin (spoken by Roman aristocrats) and then tried to destroy the Greek manuscripts so that no one sees their mischief.

In today’s era we find many Preachers becoming very famous, building large Churches and when they retire, become feeble or die, nothing they created stands, because they build using grass, wood and not precious metal that stands the test of fire.

We as the Lord’s laborers are called to do selfless service in His Vineyard, if we take our wages here then we do not receive any when we enter Heaven (if ever we do). Taking a fistful is not wrong but trying to snatch with both hands is not called for. Greed destroyed the anointed Cherub Lucifer first, pride came later.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord are called Love by man though You are also Merciful, Righteous and Holy amongst others. Man did not understand love until You humbled yourself became man and manifested love through your sacrifice. Lord we pray we learn to love others like You loved us for You said it is the most important Commandment...

[Reference Scriptures]
Numbers 1:49-53
49  Only thou shalt not number the tribe of Levi, neither take the sum of them among the children of Israel:
50  But thou shalt appoint the Levites over the tabernacle of testimony, and over all the vessels thereof, and over all things that [belong] to it: they shall bear the tabernacle, and all the vessels thereof; and they shall minister unto it, and shall encamp round about the tabernacle.
51  And when the tabernacle setteth forward, the Levites shall take it down: and when the tabernacle is to be pitched, the Levites shall set it up: and the stranger that cometh nigh shall be put to death.
52  And the children of Israel shall pitch their tents, every man by his own camp, and every man by his own standard, throughout their hosts.
53  But the Levites shall pitch round about the tabernacle of testimony, that there be no wrath upon the congregation of the children of Israel: and the Levites shall keep the charge of the tabernacle of testimony.

Leviticus 5:12  Then shall he bring it to the priest, and the priest shall take his handful of it, [even] a memorial thereof, and burn [it] on the altar, according to the offerings made by fire unto the LORD: it [is] a sin offering.

Leviticus 6:15  And he shall take of it his handful, of the flour of the meat offering, and of the oil thereof, and all the frankincense which [is] upon the meat offering, and shall burn [it] upon the altar [for] a sweet savour, [even] the memorial of it, unto the LORD.

Leviticus 9:17  And he brought the meat offering, and took an handful thereof, and burnt [it] upon the altar, beside the burnt sacrifice of the morning.

Numbers 5:26  And the priest shall take an handful of the offering, [even] the memorial thereof, and burn [it] upon the altar, and afterward shall cause the woman to drink the water.

Dated 06 Feb 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 06 Feb 2020, 12:26 am

The commonwealth of Israel

Ephesians 2:12,13  That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

When I tell people ‘Jesus as man was the first Israel’, it makes them to wonder as to what I am saying.

Today’s scripture was written by Paul not to the Jews but to the Church having all different races of people, including Jews. Here we see Paul saying they (collectively) were previously aliens to the commonwealth of Israel but now are qualified in Christ to inherit the wealth/promise of Israel.

When one speaks the truth of Israel people accuses the person of ‘replacement’ or ‘substitution’ theory. People do not realize Israel was not a name change for Jacob but a promise to Jacob and those who believe in the Lord of Jacob. When the children of Jacob walked in the ways of the Lord they were called ‘children of Israel’ but when they rebelled or did not abide in Him they were called ‘children of Jacob’; they were never called ‘Israel’ in the first person but always in the second or third person.

Paul who took great pride in being a Jew had previously chosen to use the name Saul (meaning ‘desired’) given by his Jewish mother but later understood Israel and thus changed to the name Paul (meaning ‘small’) given by his Roman father.

The word ‘Israel’ means ‘Prince of God’ or ‘Prince having power/authority in God’ and symbolized ‘Sons of God’. Every Believer in Christ has the promise of the commonwealth of Israel and is in the process to becoming Israel.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord are God of the Heavens. You created this world so that those who are found worthy can inherit your Kingdom. Lord we pray we understand that this world is temporary and You created everything for the understanding of your Kingdom, including the different races in man...

[Reference Scriptures]
Genesis 32:28  And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for thou hast striven with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

1 Chronicles 16:13  O ye seed of Israel his servant, Ye children of Jacob, his chosen ones.

Exodus 19:3  And Moses went up unto God, and Jehovah called unto him out of the mountain, saying, Thus shalt thou say to the house of Jacob, and tell the children of Israel:

Romans 4:13  For not through the law was the promise to Abraham or to his seed that he should be heir of the world, but through the righteousness of faith.

Romans 8:14  For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.

Dated 05 Feb 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 04 Feb 2020, 11:52 pm

Filled with the Holy Spirit

Acts 4:31  And when they had prayed, the place was shaken wherein they were gathered together; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and they spake the word of God with boldness.

In the NT we find both John the Baptist and Jesus were filled with the Holy Spirit and not only them but even their mothers were. In the case of John his father too was filled with the Holy Spirit.

In the OT and before Pentecost only key people received the Holy Spirit and it was not that they were found to be perfect or were holy in anyway. All of them excluding Jesus made mistakes (sinned) and some of them did grave ones. After Pentecost all who submitted or surrendered to Christ receive the promise of the Holy Spirit and when they claim the promise (submit to Him) they receive Him.

People are told Jesus or the Holy Spirit dwells in their hearts and they point to their organ within them. The Catholics even have images of the ‘Sacred Heart of Jesus’ or ‘Sacred Heart of Mary’ and they worship them, this is the consequence of lack of Bible study.

We need to note even though Elizabeth, Zacharias, John the Baptist, Mary and Jesus were filled with the Holy Spirit yet they were not the same, they did not receive the same of the Spirit and the Holy Spirit was not permanent with all of them. It was only in John and Jesus we find the Holy Spirit continued to dwell and work. Even between the two, both did not receive the same (quantity) of the Holy Spirit, only in Jesus was the Holy Spirit truly full/whole.

The Holy Spirit being Spirit and God (having endless life/life within) means He cannot be restricted to any place or time. Angels who are also spirit beings also move between places almost simultaneously irrespective of distance but cannot move across time (go or see into the future), they being simple spirit/single spirit beings cannot be in multiple places at the same time like the Holy Spirit or God does.

The Holy Spirit being Spirit of the Son can be understood as light that has refracted as it enters into water and become a rainbow (7 Spirits). The whole Church functions on the bases on the 7 Spirits of the Holy Spirit and callings are also connected to Him.

Let us understand when we are baptized in the Holy Spirit we have received just a small portion of Him and need to grow in Him and in all of Him.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You alone are Omnipresent and Omnipotent. Time nor place restricts You thus nothing is hidden from You. Lord we pray we understand the relationship between the Father, Son and His Spirit. We pray we understand why He is called Holy Spirit while Jesus as man said only the Father is Holy (Perfect). We pray we know the importance of the Holy Spirit and why Jesus as man stepped aside for His Spirit to complete the work of salvation of mankind...

[Reference Scriptures]
Luke 1:15, 41, 67
15  For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and he shall drink no wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Spirit, even from his mother’s womb.
41  And it came to pass, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit;
67  And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Spirit, and prophesied, saying,

Luke 4:1  And Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan, and was led in the Spirit in the wilderness

Acts 7:55  But he, being full of the Holy Spirit, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,

Acts 11:24  for he was a good man, and full of the Holy Spirit and of faith: and much people was added unto the Lord.

John 14:23-26
23  Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my word: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
24  He that loveth me not keepeth not my words: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father’s who sent me.
25  These things have I spoken unto you, while [yet] abiding with you.
26  But the Comforter, [even] the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said unto you.

Dated 04 Feb 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 03 Feb 2020, 10:53 pm

Made of one blood yet different results – understanding life

Acts 17:26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

In the Bible the word blood has 3 meanings – one is the natural blood, second symbolizing sacrifice and third life, since natural life is in the blood (key blood components are regenerated by the bone marrow which symbolizes spirit – natural life comes from the spirit of man).

The spirit of man is different from the spirit of animals, they not been made in the image of God thus they live and as they die their spirit too perishes. In the case of man he been made in God’s image is judged on his death, if he does not know God he judges himself and perishes in Hell till the rest of his spirit life. Man was not made to live the life term he currently enjoys. He was to life for thousands of years but due to sin his natural life is restricted to 120years. So if he goes to Hell he suffers his sins for the rest of spirit life.

Those who know God await Judgment Day on their natural death (they sleep till then) and are judged by a Son of Man who is righteous and not by God Himself. Jesus Christ though being God (part of) humbled Himself and became man proved Himself to be righteous and worthy to judge mankind (the flock). The sheep (who abide in Him) go to Heaven to enjoy eternal life (via the Tree/River of Life) and the goats (who reject His Will) are punished in the Lake of Fire/Sulphur.

God created all mankind (spirit) together in the beginning and we were like seeds. As we come in this world (in the flesh) the seed comes alive and life starts. Children as seeds are in the father and come alive in the womb of the mother, only in the case of Adam (means man, so it was not his name but being the first and only man it became his name) he was made out of dust and Eve his wife and first woman was made out of his bone (symbolizing nature).

We need to understand although we are billions and trillions of humans yet the vacancy in Heaven is very limited (as many as the fallen angels and the two Cherubs – who are complex beings) so all do not go to Heaven, very, very few amongst mankind do.

God being omnipresent alone knows the result, He does not manufacture the result but does assist in the result, since none can make it be himself. God made the seeds perfect but depending on the source of its coming into this world (parents - especially father) it inherits its corruption (none are found perfect). Jesus Christ who humbled Himself and became man was born of a virgin thus did not inherit corruption (that flows from father to children – and mother’s via the father), He became our sacrifice so that we receive His Spirit who undoes the corruption and makes us more and more perfect, till just two are found fully perfect and then comes Judgment Day.

Today the Lord is telling us to think of our purpose and our probable result so that we fear Him and walk in His ways.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord alone have life in yourself and since the Son came from You, He too has life in Himself. You made all beings that exist and spirit of man different from spirits of animals. You have a purpose for man and thus created this creation, once the purpose is complete and the few are sanctified in You this creation ceases to exist. We thank You Lord for creating us for greater things which no eyes have seen and mind has contemplated...

[Reference Scriptures]
Acts 15:18  Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.

Ephesians 3:9  And to make all [men] see what [is] the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

2 Thessalonians 2:13  But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

1 John 3:8  He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Matthew 25:34  Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Ephesians 1:4  According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Dated 03 Feb 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 02 Feb 2020, 4:55 pm

Wisdom and foolishness

1 Corinthians 3:18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

People misunderstand today’s scripture along with some other scriptures to assume that one of the qualification required to be a Christian is to be a fool.

Bible says those who know God and are His are blessed with wisdom that is 10times (many times) that of any worldly person. To the world we may look as foolish because of the Gospel message we give and not as per the wisdom we are blessed with.

Christ gives us His Spirit, Spirit of Truth who reveals all thing, it does not mean only Bible scriptures but even hidden sciences and understanding beyond this world. This is what was visible in Daniel and those who were with him and Babylon was one of the world’s first most advance global university that started the science we know today.

Today’s scripture’s context is about people who manipulate the purpose of the human body and then use worldly sciences to try and justify it. Paul did not speak in a prophetic way of what people are doing today for this was also happening during his time. Homosexuality and other types of sexual perverseness was justified then and is even today, with theories and sciences which are actually lies.

Some scientists/ psychiatrics claim these perverseness is genetic but have not been able to prove it, it is like the ‘evolution theory’ which is proposed theory but not proven even today, yet believed and taught in schools.

Let us not assume Christians are called to be fools, we may look like one for the Gospel we preach but otherwise we should just astonish the people of the world with our wisdom and understanding. So let us study everything, in all fields, for we have the ability to understand things better than worldly people do.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God.. You Lord have wisdom that cannot be measured. We who are your children as also called to exhibit wisdom that is why You have blessed with your Spirit – Spirit of Truth. Holy Spirit work in us and fill us with wisdom and understanding so that we may show who You are to this world...

[Reference Scriptures]
John 14:17  [Even] the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

John 15:26-27
26  But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
27  And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

1 Corinthians 1:18-21
18  For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
19  For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
20  Where [is] the wise? where [is] the scribe? where [is] the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21  For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

Daniel 1:20  And in all matters of wisdom [and] understanding, that the king enquired of them, he found them ten times better than all the magicians [and] astrologers that [were] in all his realm.

Dated 02 Feb 20202
Bro Rollwyn

--

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 01 Feb 2020, 9:29 pm

Bishop and Deacon

1 Timothy 3:2  A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

As I was studying the history of the Church for my coming session I was really amazed at what all came out of it, the things the Lord revealed.

It sometime is astonishing how masses can be misled so easily, and the political situation in India is evidence of that. If a high level person says something with part truth people will sallow that large lie that is attached to it.

We see Pastors give themselves titles like Bishop, Prophet, Apostle etc. without understanding what it means and if it applies to them or not. Before even I was fooled to believe a Bishop was over the normal priest or the person pastoring the Church until I studied the Apostolic system which prevailed during the times of the Apostles, and partly for some years right until 300AD when the Catholic Church came into existence and abolished it.

I really did not know to laugh or cry when I understood these positions and how people misunderstand them and give themselves these titles. They are evidence of our lack of understanding of scriptures and how we believe man more than God, oral traditions over scriptures.

The words ‘Bishop’ means ‘overseer’ and the word ‘Deacon’ means ‘servant’ (for domestic activities – what the Catholic today calls as sacristan). These were not posts in the ministry but for activities pertaining the administration of the Church.

Let us renew our minds and study scriptures as it is written and not as per interpretation by people who did not understand it.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord can see the things which are not visible by eyes, things not only in the present but also in the future for You are omnipresent. You Lord hide the truth from those whose hearts are not set fully to You. Lord we pray we learn to set our hearts fully unto You so that we know You more and more...

[Reference Scriptures]
1 Timothy 3:2-13
2  A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
3  Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;
4  One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;
5  (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)
6  Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.
7  Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
8  Likewise [must] the deacons [be] grave, not doubletongued, not given to much wine, not greedy of filthy lucre;
9  Holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience.
10  And let these also first be proved; then let them use the office of a deacon, being [found] blameless.
11  Even so [must their] wives [be] grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things.
12  Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.
13  For they that have used the office of a deacon well purchase to themselves a good degree, and great boldness in the faith which is in Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 4:11-12
11  And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
12  For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

Ephesians 2:20  And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner [stone];

Ephesians 3:5  Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Dated 01 Feb 2020
Bro Rollwyn

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 31 Jan 2020, 10:23 pm

Betrayed by own

Acts 28:18,19  Who, when they had examined me, would have let [me] go, because there was no cause of death in me. But when the Jews spake against [it], I was constrained to appeal unto Caesar; not that I had ought to accuse my nation of.

In today’s scripture we see Paul states the Romans did not desire to kill him but it was the Jews that pressurized the Romans to kill him.

During the Apostolic Church period right up to 300AD Christians were not persecuted by Romans as believed by most. There is a mention of only one Roman Emperor Decius who reigned for just 1 year having targeted the Christians in particular. The actual persecution of Christians happened only at the hands of Jews and later Catholics. During that period Christians were most considered a sect of the Jews like Messianic Jews are mistakenly considered today. After 303AD to unto 308AD Romans persecuted Christians and ended with the Emperor Constantine accepting Christianity (he did not become a true Christian but a fusion of pagan beliefs and Christianity which later became Catholicism).

True the Bible says the worldly people hate God and His ways for they do not know Him, yet
His real enemies are not those who do not know Him but are amongst those who know Him and still deny Him.

Hell is made for those who do not know God and deny Him. Hell is not a place where God punishes any soul for it is like a solitary prison cell / pit wherein the person punishes its own self. Hell does not have fire, the Hell fire which scripture speak of in Hell is the sins that burns endlessly within that soul until that souls perishes (which is thousands of years).. Each soul in Hell carries its own fire thus each suffers varyingly.

Those who know God and deny Him are part of His flock and are classified as goats.

On Judgment Day it is the flock that are judged and the sheep are separated from the goats. The sheep enter Heaven and the goats do not go to Hell but to a place worse than Hell, that is termed a Lake of Fire / Sulphur. Here the souls do not suffer their sins since they believed in Him and were forgiven. Here the souls all suffer the same just because they knew Him yet denied His Will. This place is described as Lake of Sulphur since the chemical is one that causes man to no overcome irrespective the number of years.

Jesus said about the Romans crucifying Him that day, ‘Father forgive them for they do not know what they do’. But can He say the same about those who know Him yet crucify Him daily by denying His Will, His Word?

We who know Christ have two choices in our lives, either deny ourselves and crucify our flesh daily, and if we are not doing that then we are denying Him, His Will and crucifying Christ daily.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty and Awesome God. You are Merciful God yet are Righteous. You are slow to anger but not forgetful. You give time for a soul to repent and change but when it does not You do judge them righteously. You in your mercy do not judge man as God but by as a righteous man Jesus Christ. Lord we pray we understand the danger of being found as a goat. We pray your people know the dangers of Lake of Fire...

[Reference Scriptures]
Acts 7:52  Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers:

Galatians 1:13  For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews’ religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:

1 Thessalonians 2:15  Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

2 Timothy 3:12-14
12  Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
13  But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
14  But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned [them];

Revelation 20:10  And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

2 Peter 2:4  For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast [them] down to hell, and delivered [them] into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Jude 1:6  And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Revelation 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Dated 31 Jan 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 30 Jan 2020, 6:01 pm

Physical manifestation

Acts 4:31  And when they had prayed, the place was shaken wherein they were gathered together; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and they spake the word of God with boldness.

In today’s scripture we find when they prayed the place shock and this literally happened such that they could sense it. It wasn’t that there was an earthquake but only those in that room could sense one. It was not their imagination but something that did happen. Having personally experienced this very long before where even objects in the house sake and fall, but people in the neighboring flats having common walls do not feel anything.

Is this physical manifestation an indication of the glory of God or of His presence?

We need to understand God is everywhere but we do not experience His glory because we are far from Him or not tuned into Him. It is only when we come near to Him, surrender to Him that we experience His presence and His glory. The manifestation in the physical does happen initially when we are growing in the Lord, God does do this to encourage a weak soul but those who are strong in the spirit do not fall or get slain in spirit, neither do they need any shaking of the place nor of themselves.

Laying of hands or physical contact also is for encouraging the other person and is necessary just to increase the faith of that person, but if the faith is strong then just speaking is more than sufficient.

We see this manifestations were there in the initially part of the book of Acts as the people were new in the Lord but as they grew spiritually these were not visible but yet there was power in their prayers and in what they did.

Let us not always seek signs and wonders so as to grow in the Lord, let the truth build us and make our faith unshakeable, into persons exercising authority.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord are wonderful and omnipresent, yet we only touch your presence when we truly surrender ourselves unto You. Lord we pray there comes a time when we talk to You face to face as a man speaketh to another man. Lord we pray your glory be always there with us and people know us by you Name...

[Reference Scriptures]
Acts 2:2  And suddenly there came from heaven a sound as of the rushing of a mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.

Acts 16:25-26
25  But about midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns unto God, and the prisoners were listening to them;
26  and suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison-house were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one’s bands were loosed.

Dated 30 Jan 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 27 Jan 2020, 9:24 pm

Wise as serpents amongst wolves

Acts 17:14  And then immediately the brethren sent away Paul to go as it were to the sea: but Silas and Timotheus abode there still.

We know the scripture Matthew 10:16 where Jesus said He sends forth His sheep amongst the wolves to be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.

This scripture is what we see happen in Berea when the Christians there came to know of a plot on the life of Paul. Paul wanted to go to Athens and these conspirators from Thessalonica knew of his travel plan so awaited him on the general route to Athens to encounter him on his journey and kill him. So these Christians of Berea did not ask Paul to change his plans but they sent him to the coast line so as to make the enemy feel he fled to Toras but instead had him take the longer coastal route to Athens.

The Christians of Berea were credited by Paul to be spiritually mature Christians filled with understanding of scriptures since they diligently studied it and sought the truth. When Jesus said His disciples will be wise as serpents, He did not speak about the deceiving nature of the serpent but about the nature of the serpent to be aware of its surrounding even though it does not have very good eyesight.

Serpent being a creature that crawls on its belly to move around and thus having its head low, would not have make much sense to have good eyesight. God substituted this with a tongue that senses objects even at far distance and motion sensors under its belly to detect slightest movements at great distances.

We as a Church fail to have vision or word of knowledge of things going to happen thus fall into problems. If our spiritual sense would be active then we too would be able to encounter any problem before it comes our path. We do have Preachers who exercise their word of knowledge ability only during prayer meetings or public events but fail to do so in their own personal lives and ministry or Church.

Let us like the people of Berea be spiritually mature, discerning all things with our proper understanding of scriptures and our good relationship with the Holy Spirit.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord are omnipresent thus time nor place is a limitation for You. Lord we pray we who can communicate with You do not fail to hear your voice of warnings in our lives and in our ministry. Let us be wise as serpents to be aware of the dangers of the enemy and thus make their plans a failure...

[Reference Scriptures]
Matthew 10:16  Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Acts 17:13-16
13  But when the Jews of Thessalonica had knowledge that the word of God was preached of Paul at Berea, they came thither also, and stirred up the people.
14  And then immediately the brethren sent away Paul to go as it were to the sea: but Silas and Timotheus abode there still.
15  And they that conducted Paul brought him unto Athens: and receiving a commandment unto Silas and Timotheus for to come to him with all speed, they departed.
16  Now while Paul waited for them at Athens, his spirit was stirred in him, when he saw the city wholly given to idolatry.

Dated 27 Jan 2020
Bro Rollwyn
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 24 Jan 2020, 10:34 pm

Control your sexual desires

1 Thessalonians 4:3-5  For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality; that each one of you know how to control his own body in holiness and honor, not in the passion of lust like the Gentiles who do not know God;

After God made man and woman He said it is good, like He said after creating all that exist in nature. That does not mean we can use things or do what we like with things as to our desire.

We need to firstly know Satan (plural) and the Angels that fell did not consume bad things for they were in Heaven where things are more perfect than in our creation. Everything in Heaven is freely available but when a being takes more than what it requires then it falls into greed. It is not that thing is bad but the misuse of it is not good.

If one realizes the pudendal nerve that is key for a man have orgasm not only end at the scrotum but also at the anus. It is all in the mind that man enjoys or does not enjoy the things that he or she does. It is the mind that we need to control, as to how we look at things. The same with food; the taste buds are situated on our tongue, yet we consume lots of food just to entertain our taste buds and then fall into problems like obesity or gluttony. Like God made the taste buds so also made nerves to end near our reproductive organs, but that does not mean we misuse them.

God made reproduction but it was man who made sex (as to what we know). God knew human beings are weak in the flesh thus permits sex but within constraints of marriage. This is not just a man problem but as much a woman problem.

Be it sex or even food we need to understand its purpose and thus use or consume it. They by itself are not evil but the misuse of their purpose can be evil and lead us to destruction.

We need to understand even though in spirit, both man and woman are the same, yet in the natural we are made different so as to play a role and understand the hidden things of God’s Kingdom.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord made all things beautiful and good nothing was evil. The misuse of the good things created evil to come into existence. Lord we pray we understand or bad depends on the purpose and we discern and control our use of things especially our sexual desires so that we do not abuse them and lead ourselves to destruction...

[Reference Scriptures]
Genesis 1:31  And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, [it was] very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

1 Corinthians 7:1-2
1  Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: [It is] good for a man not to touch a woman.
2  Nevertheless, [to avoid] fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

1 Corinthians 11:3  But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God.

Galatians 3:28  There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Dated 24 Jan 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down