World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:01 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:26 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:24 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:19 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:16 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:07 pm by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:47 pm by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:40 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by Admin

» Bayo Afolaranmi (Pastor).
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Oct 2020, 8:52 pm by Admin

»  So You Think You Can Lose It?
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Oct 2020, 8:27 pm by Admin

» AISH
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Oct 2020, 8:20 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Oct 2020, 8:15 pm by Admin

» Joe Biden Smoking Gun
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Oct 2020, 8:09 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Oct 2020, 5:44 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Oct 2020, 9:31 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Oct 2020, 9:20 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Oct 2020, 9:18 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman Pastor
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Oct 2020, 9:15 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Oct 2020, 3:48 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP - Page 2 Empty Re: PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP

Post  Admin on Mon 13 Jan 2020, 8:47 pm

https://www.dailyconservative.com/sc1/iraq-pay-america-back.htm
Trump: Iraq Should Pay America back
January 13, 2020
Mgid
During an interview on Fox News Channel’s The Ingraham Angle, President Trump said Iraq should pay America back for the time spent there if the military is required to abandon the mission.

“If we leave, you got to pay us,” Trump told host Laura Ingraham. “If we leave…you have to pay us for the money we put in.”

Ingraham asked Trump how he would get them to pay. The president replied:
Learn more about RevenueStripe...
Well, we have a lot of their money right now. We have a lot of their money. We have $35 billion of their money right now sitting in an account. And I think they’ll agree to pay. I think they’ll agree to pay. Otherwise, we’ll stay there.

Trump had hinted at a similar threat against Iraq earlier in the week.

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump
 · Jan 3, 2020
The United States has paid Iraq Billions of Dollars a year, for many years. That is on top of all else we have done for them. The people of Iraq don’t want to be dominated & controlled by Iran, but ultimately, that is their choice. Over the last 15 years, Iran has gained more....

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump
....and more control over Iraq, and the people of Iraq are not happy with that. It will never end well!

3:09 PM - Jan 3, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
22K people are talking about this
It’s too soon to see how far Iraq is willing to push on their claim to get America out, but so far, it looks like Trump isn’t going without a fight.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 13 Jan 2020, 1:26 pm

https://israelunwired.com/how-white-leftists-are-fueling-the-racism-machine/
How White Leftists are Fueling the Racism Machine
By Phil Schneider - January 13, 2020 514 0
To be called a racist is one of the lowest forms of denunciation today, creating divide and shutting down people’s voices. Nobody wants to be called a racist.

This short clip denounces white liberals as part of the problem of what is fueling racism today. Perhaps what is needed is less name-calling, from both sides, less polarization, and more discussion of what we have in common. Perhaps there needs to be more discussion about sidelining the radicals and focusing more on the things that 70-80% of the people agree on. Instead, right-wingers and left-wingers are busy pulling each side more to the right and more to the left. This is a troubling phenomenon.

https://israelunwired.com/how-white-leftists-are-fueling-the-racism-machine/
Boost this video to reach up to 1000 people
Is Donald Trump the cause of polarization?
Well, certainly, the last 2 Presidents of the United States have been polarizing figures. They each – in their own unique way – have not tried to just warm the seat in the Oval office. Former President Barack Obama stated clearly that he wanted to be a transformational President. And President Trump is very loose with his speech that is interpreted as polarizing.

The price of the one-two Obama and Trump presidencies has been a rather deep polarization within American society. It seems that America needs the next President – in 2020 or 2024, no matter what party, to be a more unifying President. The American people need a break from the right-wing bashing and progressive-bashing. They need leaders who will speak in terms of uplifting the silent majority that is not interested in bashing anybody and not interested in clearly taking any side on any issues.

Donald Trump and Barack Obama, and many other politicians dominate the airwaves too much. What is needed is an entertaining, non-controversial spokesman who will transcend much of the conversations that we are used to. This can be transcending on a religious level or transcending in other ways. The original founding fathers were interested in a United States that was focused on financial opportunities and freedom and not on hot button issues like racism and illegal immigration. Of course, racism and illegal immigration are controversial issues that must be dealt with, but they should not dominate. We need to get back to the basics and build up the level of respect between one for the benefit of the USA and the whole freedom-loving world.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 07 Jan 2020, 11:53 pm

Nancy Pelosi to Introduce Resolution Implying Pre-emptive Surrender to Iran
Nancy Pelosi (Win McNamee / Getty)Win McNamee / Getty
JOEL B. POLLAK6 Jan 202039,164
1:41
Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) wrote a letter to her Democrat colleagues in the House on Sunday to reveal a new “War Powers Resolution” that amounts to a pre-emptive surrender to Iran in ongoing hostilities.

Pelosi’s letter begins with the declaration that President Donald Trump’s airstrike last week targeting Iranian General Qasem Suleimani, leader of the terrorist Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IGRC) Quds Force, responsible for the murders of hundreds of Americans and for recent attacks on the U.S. embassy in Baghdad, was “provocative and disproportionate,” terms suggesting the attack was illegal under international law and could constitute a war crime.
MORE https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2020/01/06/nancy-pelosi-surrender-resolution-in-house/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_campaign=20200106&utm_content=A
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 07 Jan 2020, 11:53 pm

Donald Trump Defends Killing Qasem Soleimani: He was a Terrorist, Not a Poet
BATTLE CREEK, MICHIGAN - DECEMBER 18: President Donald Trump addresses his impeachment after learning how the vote in the House was divided during a Merry Christmas Rally at the Kellogg Arena on December 18, 2019 in Battle Creek, Michigan. While Trump spoke at the rally the House of Representatives voted, …Scott Olson/Getty Images
CHARLIE SPIERING6 Jan 20206,284
2:36
President Donald Trump defended his decision to take out Iran Gen. Qasem Soleimani on Monday, in a surprise call to conservative talk radio legend Rush Limbaugh’s show.
Trump argued that both former Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama should have eliminated Soleimani a long time ago, calling the Iranian general a “terrorist.”
“This should have been done for the last 15-20 years,” Trump said. “Him in particular. He was their real military leader. He’s a terrorist. He was designated as a terrorist by Obama, and then Obama did nothing about it.”
Trump noted that Soleimani was responsible for providing IEDs and anti-tank bombs to terrorists to help them target American troops in the Middle East.
“Much of that stuff was made in Iran. He should have been taken out a long time ago,” Trump said. “And we had a shot at him and we took him out, and we’re a lot safer now because of it.”
The president reassured Americans that he did the right thing and suggested that Iran would think twice before attacking American targets in the future.
“We’ll see what happens. We’ll see what the response is, if any,” he said. “But you’ve seen what I’ve said our response would be.”
Trump again criticized Obama for his “appeasement” with Iran, giving the government of Iran billions of dollars as part of the nuclear deal.
MORE https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/01/06/donald-trump-defends-killing-qasem-soleimani-he-was-a-terrorist-not-a-poet/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_campaign=20200106&utm_content=A
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 02 Jan 2020, 12:52 am

Putin thanks President Trump for intel that prevented New Year’s terrorist attacks in St. Petersburg
By Pamela Geller - on January 1, 2020
RUSSIA
Russian President Vladimir Putin called U.S. President Donald Trump to thank him for intelligence that helped prevent terrorist acts in Russia, the Kremlin said in a statement..

RUSSIAN SECURITY FORCES PREVENT NEW YEAR TERRORIST ATTACKS IN ST. PETERSBURG BASED ON US TIP-OFF
Russia Today, 29 Dec, 2019:

Russian security forces prevent New Year terrorist attacks in St. Petersburg based on US tip-off

Two people, who planned to stage terrorist attacks in St. Petersburg during the New Year holidays, have been detained by Russia’s security services. The arrests were made after a tip-off from US intelligence agencies.

The suspects were detained on Friday, Russia’s Security Service (FSB) announced. They were planning to target “crowded areas” in the country’s second largest city.

The operatives acted on “information earlier received from the American partners,” it added.

Earlier on Sunday, Vladimir Putin thanked Donald Trump for sharing intelligence that allowed them to prevent terrorist attacks on Russian territory. The two leaders talked on the phone, agreeing to continue cooperation in the field of fighting terrorism.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 30 Dec 2019, 10:47 pm

Donald Trump: John McCain ‘Not Very Nice’ for Spreading Russia Dossier
“Now that wasn’t very nice, was it?” Trump asked on Twitter.
 Donald Trump: John McCain ‘Not Very Nice’ for Spreading Russia Dossier
JohnMcCainDoc1AP Photo/Ralph Freso
CHARLIE SPIERING28 Dec 201911,100
1:43
President Donald Trump again criticized the late Sen. John McCain on Friday for spreading the phony Russia dossier to the FBI.

“Now that wasn’t very nice, was it?” Trump asked on Twitter, as the president retweeted Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton, who shared a Breitbart News story on the subject:
Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump
Now that wasn’t very nice, was it? https://twitter.com/tomfitton/status/1210572716698488839

Tom Fitton
✔
@TomFitton
John McCain tried to destroy @realDonaldTrump with false accusations of treason by spreading the garbage Clinton- DNC Dossier. https://twitter.com/TomFitton/status/1210269374176739328
4:41 AM - Dec 28, 2019
42.4K people are talking about this
As Breitbart News reporter Aaron Klein reported on Thursday, McCain provided then-FBI Director James Comey with five reports from Christopher Steele, who worked with Fusion GPS to develop the bogus dossier.
Read More https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/28/donald-trump-john-mccain-not-very-nice-spreading-russia-dossier/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=todays_hottest_stories&utm_campaign=20191228
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 29 Dec 2019, 8:56 pm

https://israelunwired.com/president-trumps-incredible-chanukah-speech-at-the-white-house/
President Trump Tackles Antisemitism at White House Chanukah Speech
Screen-Shot-2018-12-08-at-22.47.59
President Trump gave a powerful Chanukah holiday speech at the White House to celebrate the holiday together with the invited guests. One does not have to like the President. But it is impossible for people to call this President an antisemite.

President Trump gave a powerful Chanukah holiday speech at the White House to celebrate the holiday together with the invited guests. One does not have to like the President.  But it is impossible for people to call this President an antisemite. He has a deep understanding and appreciation for the Jewish people, and the State of Israel. His holiday message also included a strong message against antisemitism and a pledge to stamp it out.

https://israelunwired.com/president-trumps-incredible-chanukah-speech-at-the-white-house/

The Holiday of Lights
President Trump understands that the holiday of lights is not just about good feelings and “values.”  It is about the power of the Jewish people to overcome.  It is about the direct connection between the holiday and our homeland, Israel, Jerusalem and the Jewish Temple that stood in Jerusalem.

“Melania and I send our warmest greetings to our Jewish brothers and sisters in the United States, in Israel, and around the world celebrating Hanukkah.”

“Today, I am thrilled to commemorate the miracle of Hanukkah. More than 2,000 years ago, a band of Jewish patriots, led by Judah Maccabee, reclaimed their freedom from an oppressive dictator who had persecuted the Jewish people and ransacked the Holy Temple.”

Miracle of Oil
“After their victory, they prepared to rededicate the Temple. They found only enough oil to light the lamp for a single night. You’ve all heard that before. But, despite this, the lamp burned brightly for eight nights, an everlasting symbol of Jewish perseverance. Incredible.”

“Throughout history, the Jewish people have suffered unthinkable repression and terrible violence. Yet, in the face of this hardship, the Jewish people have endured, overcome, and thrived. Thrived like few, that I can tell you. Thrived.”

“Five weeks ago, our nation mourned a horrific tragedy. Fourteen — eleven Jewish-Americans were brutally murdered in a sinister anti-Semitic attack on the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh. And we went to see what had happened and to meet some of the people.  They were incredible people. And the way they stood up so bravely, so proudly, was just something very incredible to see. The rabbi was just a great person.”

Confront Anti-Semitism
“In the aftermath of that wicked assault, we reaffirmed our solemn duty to confront anti-Semitism everywhere it occurs. We must stamp out this vile hatred from the world.”

“Civilization is indebted to the Jewish people for their incredible contributions to art and science, history, culture, and society. Since the founding of America, Jewish communities have uplifted every aspect of our national life.”

“Today, we renew our gratitude for those amazing blessings and we reaffirm our unbreakable solidarity with the Jewish people.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 28 Dec 2019, 3:57 pm

https://www.charismanews.com/opinion/75466-prophecy-we-must-stand-in-agreement-with-god-s-word-over-president-trump
Prophecy: We Must Stand in Agreement With God's Word Over President Trump
2:00PM EST 3/7/2019 ROBERT HENDERSON

President Donald Trump (Reuters/Jim Young)
As I have diligently prayed for my president, Donald J. Trump, I have become aware of some things prophetically. First let me say that my mandate to pray for my president came in a dream within a week of him being inaugurated in January 2017. In the dream President Trump came to me and asked me to be his running mate for the 2020 elections. When I woke up, I wondered why I was having a dream about his being re-elected when he was just beginning this term. The Lord then spoke to me and said, "What I intend to do through him will require two full terms. I need for you to run with him in the Spirit for this to happen." I have sought to do this for President Trump, his family, his Cabinet and his administration.

During this time of seeking to be faithful to this mandate, I have sensed many things. Just recently, however, with a fresh understanding I have become aware of where I believe we are in President Trump's tenure and in America as a nation. I share these prophetic ideas for the purpose of prayer strategies for us who desire God's passion in our nation. God has led me to Psalm 2:1-6. These verses are heavily prophetic for the season and time we are in. The entire chapter is significant but these verses in particular embrace the scenario now present in our culture.

Why do the nations rage,/ and the peoples plot in vain?
The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together,
against the Lord/ and against His anointed, saying, "Let us tear off their bonds
and cast away their ropes from us" (Ps. 2:-1-6).

The first thing the Lord said to me is, "President Trump has been set." I know these verses are prophetic of Jesus and the place the Father has given Him. However the Lord used these verses to say to me that President Trump is "set" by Him. He will not be removed. They may rage, plot vain and unimaginable things, but they will not prosper. We see these things happening every day, but they will not be fruitful nor succeed. The reason is that God has "set" President Trump. In other words, if God is for us, who can be against us? (See Rom. 8:31). We as the church need to order our prayer this way. We must stand and pray that who God has set will not be uprooted nor removed. We are then standing in agreement with His Word over President Trump.

Get Spirit-filled content delivered right to your inbox! Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.

The other thing in these verses is a four stages of judgment against that which fights against God. These are they who imagine a vain thing of being able to remove God from our life and culture! This is the anti-Christ spirit that is against the Lord and His Christ. This Scripture says that God who sits in the heavens will laugh. The word "sit" is the Hebrew word yashab, and it means "to sit down as a judge." So in Psalm 2, is God operating from a judicial place over nations? There are verdicts, decisions and judgments being rendered that determine the future of nations. When a nation and its leaders rage, imagine a vain thing, set themselves against the Lord through the anti-Christ spirit and take counsel together of how to remove God's influence over them and their culture, God will render verdicts and decisions to not allow this to happen. He will arise to reclaim the nations for His inheritance and the ends of the earth as His possession.

The first of the four stages of judgment from His Throne is God laughs. This happened on election night in November 2016. The night President Trump was elected God laughed. They thought they could do whatever they wanted. However, the Lord upended their plans. My wife, Mary, had asked me what I thought was going to happen before the election. My response was, "He who sits in the heavens will laugh."

This is exactly what happened. God laughed at the ridiculous idea that they could remove Him from culture. I believe many times even the laughter that occurs in the Spirit though God's people is God laughing at His enemies. God laughs through His people at the preposterous idea that His influence could be taken from the earth. We think that this laughter is God restoring joy to His people. This can be true, but I also believe from a governmental place, God laughs through His people to mock the enemy and to ridicule him. It is actually the judgments of God against that which is fighting the purposes of God. He sits as the sovereign Lord of all the earth. From this place, He pulls one down and raises another up. As He does this, He laughs in scorn at the anti-Christ spirit and its idea that it could ever prevail against Him.

The next stage is God holds them in derision. The Amplified Bible actually says, "The Lord scoffs at them and in supreme contempt mocks them." He holds them in contempt of court in the supreme court of heaven. When someone is held in contempt of court, it means they have been cited for disrespecting the authority of the court, the judge and/or its officers. The result can be sanctions imposed upon those the judge considers being disobedient and disrespectful to the court. These sanctions can vary depending upon the level of insolence the judge considers is being shown. Citing contempt is not just to punish the disobedient; it is also to maintain the integrity of the court.

Should society lose regard for the court system of a culture, it will spiral into chaos. Everyone will begin to do what is right in their own eyes. This has progressively become what is happening in America and even the nations. All regard has been lost for the Lord and His court.

This happened to King Nebuchadnezzar. He became arrogant and proud. God let him become as a beast of the field for seven years, that he might "know that the most High rules over the kingdom of men and gives it to whomever He will" (Dan. 4:32). God found him in contempt of court and sanctioned him. The result was that King Nebuchadnezzar was humbled and developed a fear of God.

I believe there are leaders in America who have been found in contempt of court. They have no regard for God and His court system. They will be sanctioned by God if the church will stand in righteousness. God will arise and restore the fear of God to our nation.

The third stage of judgment is God speaks to them in His wrath. Nebuchadnezzar was warned in a dream that judgment would come. God spoke to him. Then after 12 months, because he remained arrogant, a word came from heaven, and the sentence was executed in Daniel 4:30-31.

The king spoke, saying, "Is this not Babylon the Great that I myself have built as a royal residence by my mighty power and for the honor of my majesty?"

Related Articles
EXCLUSIVE: Frank Amedia Exposes Lies in Cohen's Testimony About Trump
Trump Scraps Nuclear Deal With North Korea
While the word was in the king's mouth, there fell a voice from heaven: "O King Nebuchadnezzar, to you it is spoken: The kingdom has departed from you!" (Dan. 4:30-31).

God actually gave Nebuchadnezzar 12 months to repent. However, because he refused the word from heaven, judgment came.

I believe this is where we are. I believe God is speaking to many in His wrath. He has laughed at their idea of removing Him. He has found them in contempt of His court. I believe now He is speaking in His wrath and warning them. If they do not repent then the fourth stage of judgment will come as it did with Nebuchadnezzar. He will distress them in His deep displeasure. The integrity of who He is and His court system are at stake. God will not allow nations to cast away His cords and break His bonds. He will not allow His hold on nations to be removed. For this to happen, the church must take its place in the nations and stand for righteousness. We must stand in the courts of heaven as a witness to God's passion and purpose.

When we do, we become what is necessary for righteous judgment to come into our nation and the nations. Judgment that brings justice can prevail as we stand in His Courts and plead the case of America. God can move sovereignly. He desires, however, to allow His church to be a part of the process and procedure.

Prayer From the Courts of Heaven

Please pray this prayer with me:

Lord, as we stand as Your church before Your courts, we acknowledge that You are the one who sits in the heavens. You, Lord, are the judge of all the earth. Lord, we believe that already judgments have began to come from Your Throne. These judgments are not designed to destroy but to reclaim nations to their God-ordained destinies.

Lord, we thank You that you have set President Donald J. Trump. He is firmly established as the one You have chosen. We ask Lord as Your church that all efforts to unseat him come to nothing. We ask that what You have decreed will be the final word concerning President Donald J. Trump. We thank You that he will complete this first term and be re-elected for the second term. The heathen will rage Lord, but Your will be done.

Lord, You have laughed and continue to laugh in mockery at the enemy, the anti-Christ spirit. We Thank You that this spirit is judged by You. That which has come to ridicule, You Lord, have ridiculed.

Thank You, Lord, that You have found this spirit and those who agree with it in contempt of court. For the sake of Your court's authority and influence,You are setting sanctions in place against these who have held You and Your court in contempt. Lord, let it be known that You are the God in heaven, and You rule in the affairs of men.

Lord we also ask that You would now speak in Your wrath to these who would seek to cast Your influence away. Arise, O God , and defend Your purposes in the earth through Your chosen vessels. Let Your will be done on earth even as it is in heaven. Speak and bring these to repentance if possible, even as You did Nebuchadnezzar. Let them "kiss the Son, lest He be angry and they perish from the way."

Finally Lord, should they not repent, distress them in Your deep displeasure. Let them not claim the nations for the purposes of the anti-Christ. Arise O God and defend Your will and passion in the nations. We humbly stand before You and request this for the sake of Your desire in the earth. Let not our nation perish from the way, but let it be established as "One nation under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all." Restore us, O God, we pray! 

Robert Henderson is the apostolic leader of Global Reformers, a worldwide apostolic family of over 100,000 kingdom leaders and seven-mountain influencers. He is also author of the best-selling Operating in the Courts of Heaven series. Learn more about his ministry at roberthenderson.org.

Get Spirit-filled content delivered right to your inbox! Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
Great Resources to help you excel in 2019! #1 John Eckhardt's "Prayers That..." 6-Book Bundle. Prayer helps you overcome anything life throws at you. Get a FREE Bonus with this bundle. #2 Learn to walk in the fullness of your purpose and destiny by living each day with Holy Spirit. Buy a set of Life in the Spirit, get a second set FREE.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 28 Dec 2019, 12:31 am

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/27/president-trump-retweets-link-article-naming-alleged-cia-whistleblower/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_campaign=20191227&utm_content=Final
President Trump Retweets Link to Article Naming the Alleged CIA ‘Whistleblower’
President Donald Trump listens during a meeting with Rep. Jeff Van Drew, D-N.J., who is planning to switch his party affiliation, in the Oval Office of the White House, Thursday, Dec. 19, 2019, in Washington. (AP Photo/ Evan Vucci)AP Photo/ Evan Vucci
KRISTINA WONG27 Dec 2019598
3:59
President Trump on Thursday retweeted a Trump campaign tweet that contained a link to an article that named the alleged Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) “whistleblower,” whose complaint catalyzed House Democrats’ drive towards impeachment.

The tweet, by @TrumpWarRoom, was in response to the “whistleblower’s” lawyer Mark Zaid, who said senators should “protect #whistleblowers, not attack them.”

The Trump campaign account responded, “The CIA ‘whistleblower’ is not a real whistleblower!” and posted a link to a Washington Examiner article, which named the alleged whistleblower Eric Ciaramella:

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff hired a former National Security Council aide who worked with alleged Ukraine whistleblower Eric Ciaramella at the NSC during the Obama and Trump administrations the day after the phone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.
Mark S. Zaid
✔
@MarkSZaidEsq
 · Dec 26, 2019
Members of Senate Whistleblower Caucus should protect#whistleblowers, not attack them. @ODNIgov & ICIG has made it clear lawful protections exist. So why is Senator @MarshaBlackburn pretending to be bi-partisan Caucus Member given her many attacks?https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/ukraine-whistleblowers-attorney-calls-for-sen-blackburns-resignation-from-protection-caucus/ …
Ukraine Whistleblower's Attorney Calls for Sen. Blackburn's Resignation from Protection Caucus
One of the attorneys representing the whistleblower whose complaint led to the impeachment inquiry against President Donald Trump called for Republican Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.) to resign from...

lawandcrime.com

FOLLOW Trump War Room (Text TRUMP to 88022)
✔
@TrumpWarRoom
It's pretty simple. The CIA "whistleblower" is not a real whistleblower! https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/schiff-hired-former-nsc-colleague-of-alleged-whistleblower-eric-ciaramella-the-day-after-trumps-ukraine-call … pic.twitter.com/RHhkY1BGei

Embedded video
9:50 PM - Dec 26, 2019
7,123 people are talking about this
Want Breaking News from Breitbart Direct to Your Inbox? Takes Just 2 Seconds...
Enter your email address
Ciaramella is a 33-year-old CIA analyst who works on Ukraine and Russia. He previously served at the National Security Council during the Obama administration, when former Vice President Joe Biden was the point person for Ukraine.

Lawyers for the “whistleblower” have refused to confirm or deny that it is Ciaramella.

The New York Times and Washington Post first reported that the “whistleblower” is a relatively junior CIA analyst. CNN reported that he was a Democrat.

During the public impeachment inquiry hearings, Democrat lawmakers refused to let any witnesses identify who they spoke with about Ukraine in the intelligence community, citing potential reprisals if he is identified.

A recent Washington Post article said the “whistleblower” continues to work on issues related to Russia and Ukraine, but when “threats against him spike — often seemingly spurred by presidential tweets” he is driven to and from work by armed security officers.

Sources have told Breitbart News that Ciaramella continues to attend NSC meetings.

Some Republican senators have said they want the whistleblower to testify in any upcoming impeachment trial.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) had first said the “whistleblower” would testify during the impeachment inquiry, but then withdrew that offer, citing potential retaliation. The Times reported that the “whistleblower” came to Schiff’s committee before filing his complaint, and that a Schiff aide instructed the “whistleblower” to seek legal representation and to file the complaint with the intelligence community inspector general.

House Republicans have called for Schiff to testify in lieu of the “whistleblower.”

The “whistleblower’s” complaint on August 12, 2019, appeared to jump start a Democrat effort to impeach Trump. The whistleblower claimed that Trump, during a July 25 phone call, tried to pressure Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to dig up dirt on Biden, a political rival.

Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, served on the board of a Ukrainian natural gas company named Burisma, reportedly receiving as much as $83,000 a month, while his father was the point person on Ukraine. Ukrainian prosecutors had opened an investigation into Burisma’s CEO, but the investigation was later shelved. Biden’s allies have denied that Biden’s calling for the firing of a Ukrainian prosecutor general had anything to do with the investigation and his son’s work.

The White House released the transcript of the July 25 phone call in September, and the president has called the phone call “perfect.” During the call, Trump asked Zelensky to help Attorney General William Barr in the Justice Department’s ongoing investigation into the origins of the Russia collusion hoax, as well as about an ongoing investigation into Burisma.

Follow Breitbart News’ Kristina Wong on Twitter or on Facebook.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 26 Dec 2019, 11:36 pm

https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/conservative-news/trump-fbi-greatest-achievements.htm
Trump touts ‘getting rid’ of corrupt FBI officials as one of his ‘greatest achievements’: Report
December 25, 2019

President Donald Trump didn’t hold anything back on Tuesday when he shredded the FBI for its actions during the infamous Russia collusion probe.

Speaking with reporters from his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, where he’s staying for the Christmas holiday, Trump said “getting rid” of the “bad people” who used the FBI against him during and after the 2016 election was his “greatest, or one of my greatest, achievements” as president, the Daily Caller reports.

Clearing out “evil” at the FBI
The FBI’s Trump–Russia collusion investigation, which Trump has called a “big hoax,” was launched in 2016, and, according to a recently released report from Justice Department Inspector General (IG) Michael Horowitz, there were “significant” problems with it — namely, abuses of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) by the bureau to obtain warrants to spy on a member of Trump’s campaign team.

“And now we find out they’re a bunch of dirty cops — paid for by the [Democratic National Committee], paid for by Hillary Clinton, in many cases,” Trump lamented Tuesday.

He went on: “They did a phony dossier, they used the dossier for FISA, and now, as you know, the FISA court and the top judge is very much involved, and hopefully they’re going to do something about it.

“But these were dirty people, these were bad people, these were evil people, and I hope that someday I’m going to consider it my greatest, or one of my greatest achievements, getting rid of them,” Trump added. “Because we have no place in our country for people like that.”

Potential pardons?
According to the Daily Caller, President Trump’s remarks about the FBI came in response to a reporter’s question about whether he had considered issuing a pardon for his longtime friend Roger Stone, who was convicted in mid-November of lying to investigators during the Trump–Russia probe.

“Well, I haven’t thought of it,” Trump said of the pardon, according to Newsweek. “I think it’s very tough what they did to Roger Stone, compared to what they do to other people on their side.”

The president noted that Stone was only minorly involved in his campaign at the very beginning, adding: “He got hit very hard, as did General [Michael] Flynn, and as did a lot of other people, who got hit very, very hard, and now they’re finding out it was all a big hoax. They’re finding out it was a horrible thing. We were spied on, my campaign was spied on,” Trump said. Watch below, courtesy of the Daily Caller:

Though President Trump didn’t name names, the “dirty,” “bad,” and “evil” people at the FBI to whom he was referring likely included former FBI Director James Comey, former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, and former FBI special agent Peter Strzok, among others.

By ridding the so-called “Deep State” of these bureaucrats, Trump has gotten the country one step closer to trusting its institutions again. And that will indeed go down as one of the greatest achievements of his presidency.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 26 Dec 2019, 9:29 pm

https://www.faithwire.com/2019/12/26/exemplify-the-teachings-of-christ-trumps-message-to-americans-on-christmas/?fbclid=IwAR24-pbYFOXK6_4lXT2sTOdLRmAI8Tn-7LoZnqgsEcZuvPzGDKK6wakDvKA
‘Exemplify the Teachings of Christ’: Trump’s Message to Americans on Christmas
Photo by Sara D. Davis/Getty Images
By CBN News
Contributor
3 hours ago
By Benjamin Gill

President Trump called on Americans to come together, pointing to the example of Jesus Christ in a message released by the White House on Christmas Day.

The president said, “While the challenges that face our country are great, the bonds that unite us as Americans are much stronger.” 

Sorry, Pete. The Baby Jesus Was Never a Refugee — Here’s Why

“Together, we must strive to foster a culture of deeper understanding and respect — traits that exemplify the teachings of Christ.”

Trump also pointed to the battle to preserve America’s religious freedom and honored the members of the military saying, “As we celebrate Christmas, we remember the precious religious liberties our forefathers so righteously fought to secure.  We also pause to pay tribute to those courageous men and women of our Armed Forces who continue to fight for our cherished freedoms.  As Commander in Chief, I salute them for their service and thank their family members for their shared sacrifice in this noble mission, especially during the holiday season.” 

President Trump made of point of giving thanks to God and highlighting the message of Christmas.

“Melania and I send our warmest greetings to those celebrating Christmas in the United States and around the world.  During this joyous time of year, we join a grateful Nation in thanking God for His abundant blessings and boundless love.”

“As families, friends, and communities come together to rejoice in the birth of Christ, we are reminded of the divine message from the first Christmas:  ‘Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, goodwill toward men’.”

The statement continues, “We hope your heart is filled with the love and joy of your faith, family, and friends this Christmas. We send our best wishes for a merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.”

The president and first lady also attended a Christmas Eve church service at a Southern Baptist Convention-affiliated church called Family Church Downtown in West Palm Beach, Fla.

They also released a joint video message for Christmas:

The White House
✔
@WhiteHouse
A Christmas message from President @realDonaldTrump and @FLOTUS: https://twitter.com/flotus/status/1209836442811277313

Melania Trump
✔
@FLOTUS
Wishing you all a very #MerryChristmas! May your day be filled with peace, love and happiness!

Embedded video
2:06 PM - Dec 25, 2019
11.7K people are talking about this
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 20 Dec 2019, 7:07 pm

https://www.dailyconservative.com/sc3/barr-says-durham-probe-could-take-months-to-finish.htm
Barr says Durham probe could take months to finish
December 20, 2019
Attorney General William Barr shocked millions when he said this week that he does not expect U.S. Attorney John Durham’s report to be completed for months — possible going into the summer months.

This means that the investigation into the origins of the Russia hoax is deep and quite serious, and indicates that Durham may have found enough evidence to suggest that indictments are forthcoming.

“He is moving very diligently,” Barr told Fox News. “Just based on my general knowledge of the things that he is looking at or has to look at in the future,” said Barr, “I would not think that he would be in a position for quite a few months.”

Barr had previously indicated that the investigation was expanding. “He is looking at other agencies and also private — departments, and also private actors. So it is a much broader investigation,” Barr said.

This is all very good news for President Trump. We now know that the FBI knew the dossier was fake and used it anyway to get FISA warrants. We also know that the FISA court is furious about that.

The court is also none too pleased that evidence was withheld that proved the innocence of Trump officials who were being surveilled.

Barr’s newest revelation shows that this is a matter his Justice Department is taking very seriously. That has to make Trump feel a whole lot better with the direction of the DOJ as well as his own political fortunes.

Read the full story here.
 https://www.politico.com/news/2019/12/19/bill-barr-russia-investigation-report-088416
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 19 Dec 2019, 2:32 pm

The New York Times Affirms: ‘Soros & Clinton Paid Woman To Accuse Trump Of Sexual Attack’
November 29, 2019 167472 119
https://theredpillednews.com/the-new-york-times-affirms-soros-clinton-paid-woman-to-accuse-trump-of-sexual-attack/?fbclid=IwAR0CTSo-jRSV_9L-ZD31qtlWNEauHyoAS68pd_Z5Jv4tVBY5RMH-dMKY7Q8
george-soros
A Proof has recently appeared that cash attached to Hillary Clinton and George Soros was utilized to pay ladies to make-up false claims that President Trump sexually attacked them, as per a report in the New York Times.

Writing for TheHill, analytical columnist John Solomon, uncovers that payouts were made by lawyer Lisa Bloom to ladies who were willing to lie and act in public that they were sexually attacked by now President Donald Trump. The cash was attractive, so they decided to do it.

As indicated by the report, one of the accusers had the mortgage on her home paid off, while the other was offered cash amount of $750,000.

The names of two of were uncovered by the NY Times and both are attached to the evilness. Guess who? George Soros and Hillary Clinton.

Right after that, it was uncovered that Soros invested an astounding $3 million into the New York Times by taking up a lot of the organization’s stocks.

Could this action be a method for controlling the publication’s account on such stories on in the near future? Well of course!

The New York Times named David Brock, a George Soros partner in crime, and Clinton’s long-term companion Susie Tompkins Buell, who controlled countless dollars in order to fight Trump’s campaign before the presidential election.
David Brock not just has connections to Hillary Clinton and George Soros, he is the Resistance, not exclusively to Trump however to Fox News also.

That’s the story of our country folks… Soros and the Democratic Party spending millions of dollars to oppose Trump and the good of our nation. Why they are doing this? It’s more than obvious! They are too scared that Trump will expose their criminal history. And believe me he will, It’s just a matter of time!

Leave your thoughts in the comment section below! And don’t forget to press the red bell in the right corner to turn on notifications and receive our latest articles!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 15 Dec 2019, 10:02 pm

https://www.dailyconservative.com/sc2/mcconnell-to-hold-vote.htm
Two senators came forward with information that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) is likely planning to hold a vote to acquit President Trump if impeachment makes it to the Senate. 

CNN reported that “Republicans want to have a vote on acquittal — to clear the President of the charges against him — not simply rely on a 51-vote threshold procedural motion to dismiss the hotly disputed case.”

Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX) told CNN that it would “make more sense” to vote on the actual impeachment articles rather than to dismiss impeachment outright.

The CNN report asserted that “one of the senators, speaking anonymously, said McConnell would not call a vote on a motion to proceed to the impeachment articles unless he knew he had the 51 votes needed to end the trial, which would then set up a final vote on the articles themselves.”

McConnell himself has not indicated his plans either way but appears to be weighing the options. McConnell told reporters this week:

It could go down the path of calling witnesses and basically having another trial or it could decide — and again, 51 members could make that decision — that they’ve heard enough and believe they know what would happen and could move to vote on the two articles of impeachment. Those are the options. No decisions have been made yet.

On Friday, the House Judiciary Committee voted to advance the two articles of impeachment — abuse of power and obstruction of Congress — to a full House vote, bringing impeachment one step closer to the Senate.

In preparation for a Senate impeachment, some are already calling for Sen. McConnell to recuse himself, with Rep. Karen Bass (D-CA) leading the charge, saying “McConnell should recuse himself” due to his announcement that “everything I do during this [impeachment] I’m coordinating with the White House counsel.”

Mgid
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 12 Dec 2019, 5:51 pm

PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP - Page 2 Bruce_10
A Harbinger For Trump? The Last Full Moon Of The Decade Will Happen On 12/12 At Exactly 12:12 AM
Dec 11, 2019 09:14 am
A Harbinger For Trump? The Last Full Moon Of The Decade Will Happen On 12/12 At Exactly 12:12 AM
(OPINION) Michael Snyder – Is the clock about to strike midnight for the United States of America? What I am about to share with you is definitely very strange. If you are convinced that anything unusual that happens in our world “is just a coincidence”, that belief may be challenged by this article. Because we are about to witness an event that is extremely improbable mathematically. The very last full moon of this entire decade will happen on December 12th at precisely 12:12 AM eastern time.

Continue reading A Harbinger For Trump? The Last Full Moon Of The Decade Will Happen On 12/12 At Exactly 12:12 AM at End Time Headlines.
https://endtimeheadlines.org/2019/12/a-harbinger-for-trump-the-last-full-moon-of-the-decade-will-happen-on-12-12-at-exactly-1212-am/

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/a-harbinger-for-trump-the-last-full-moon-of-the-decade-will-happen-on-12-12-at-exactly-1212-am
December 10, 2019 by Michael Snyder
Is the clock about to strike midnight for the United States of America?  What I am about to share with you is definitely very strange.  If you are convinced that anything unusual that happens in our world “is just a coincidence”, that belief may be challenged by this article.  Because we are about to witness an event that is extremely improbable mathematically.  The very last full moon of this entire decade will happen on December 12th at precisely 12:12 AM eastern time.  There are 31 days in the month of December, there are 24 hours in a day (although we use the number 12 to designate two of those hours), and there are 60 minutes in an hour.  So doing some quick math, I discovered that there is just a 1 in 691,920 chance that the last full moon of this decade would randomly fall on 12/12 at exactly 12:12 AM eastern time.  Could it be possible that someone is trying to tell us something?  This phenomenon is so weird that even ABC News is reporting on it…

If you have a thing for moon phases or numbers then mark your calendar for this upcoming celestial event.

On Dec. 12 (12/12) at 12:12 a.m. ET the Cold Moon will become a full moon, according to the Farmers’ Almanac.

It is interesting to note that this strange confluence of numbers will only happen in the eastern time zone of the United States and not anywhere else in the world.

What immediately came to my mind is the fact that this will happen just as the debate about the articles of impeachment is beginning in the U.S. House of Representatives.  Is the drama that is currently unfolding in D.C. going to represent some sort of major turning point for President Trump or for the nation as a whole?

The other thing that immediately came to my mind is the fact that when “the clock strikes 12” that means that it is midnight.

And midnight is symbolic of time running out.

Could it be possible that time has run out for America?  This is a theme that I explored in a recent article entitled “The Book Is About To Close On The Late Great United States Of America”.  We have had opportunity after opportunity to change our direction as a nation, but we have steadfastly refused to do so.  At some point there aren’t going to be any more chances, and that day may come a lot sooner than most people would dare to imagine.

Of course whenever something strange happens regarding the moon, many people immediately turn to the Bible, because the Bible has an enormous amount to say about the moon.  In fact, Jesus specifically warned us to watch for “signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars“, and the first chapter of the Book of Genesis tells us that one of the reasons why the sun and moon were created in the first place was so that they could serve as “signs”.

So could this unusual full moon be some sort of a sign?

I don’t know, but without a doubt the number 12 is one of the most important numbers in the entire Bible…

The number 12 is a symbol of faith, the church and divine rule.

The number 12 features prominently in the Bible. The Old Testament Book of Genesis states there were 12 sons of Jacob and those 12 sons formed the 12 tribes of Israel. The New Testament tells us that Jesus had 12 apostles. According to the Book of Revelation, the kingdom of God has 12 gates guarded by 12 angels.

It is interesting to note that the Book of Revelation alone has 22 occurrences of the number 12.

And there are are also exactly 22 chapters in the Book of Revelation.

The deeper that one digs into these things, the stranger they get.

In the Bible, the number 12 often represents fullness, completeness or maturity.  And in the Gospel of Luke we find that Jesus made his very first public appearance at the Temple at the age of 12…

Jesus first spoke in the temple with religious leaders at the age of 12 when he and his family had traveled to Jerusalem for Passover (Luke 2:41-52). The religious leaders marveled at his wisdom.

I don’t think that we can be dogmatic about what this very strange full moon could mean, and it may not be until much later that things become clearer.

And of course it may not mean anything at all.

But when I learned about this, it definitely got my attention.

There is one more thing that I wanted to mention about this.  For years, my wife and I have been noticing that people have been reporting seeing “11:11” all over the place.  Needless to say, the 11th hour is what comes just before midnight, and in a previous article I wondered if this phenomenon could be meant to point us to Jeremiah 11:11…

Therefore thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and though they shall cry unto me, I will not hearken unto them.

If we were in the 11th hour, could this very strange full moon be indicating that we are now crossing a threshold into the “12th hour”?

Right now, I don’t have answers to any of these questions.

I am simply putting them out there.

According to ABC News, the full moon that happens in December is also commonly known as the “Long Night’s Moon”…

The final full moon of the lunar cycle this year, and of the decade, is also known as the “Long Night’s Moon” — a fitting title as winter solstice nears which brings longer, darker nights.

And to top off the numerical calendar fun, the next day is Friday the 13th.

Could it be possible that we are entering a “long night” for America?

Once again, I don’t know, but we should never be afraid to ask questions.

Because the path to answers usually starts with asking good questions, and I wish that there were a whole lot more people asking the right questions in America today.

About the Author: I am a voice crying out for change in a society that generally seems content to stay asleep. My name is Michael Snyder and I am the publisher of The Economic Collapse Blog, End Of The American Dream and The Most Important News, and the articles that I publish on those sites are republished on dozens of other prominent websites all over the globe. I have written four books that are available on Amazon.com including The Beginning Of The End, Get Prepared Now, and Living A Life That Really Matters. (#CommissionsEarned) By purchasing those books you help to support my work. I always freely and happily allow others to republish my articles on their own websites, but due to government regulations I need those that republish my articles to include this “About the Author” section with each article. In order to comply with those government regulations, I need to tell you that the controversial opinions in this article are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of the websites where my work is republished. This article may contain opinions on political matters, but it is not intended to promote the candidacy of any particular political candidate. The material contained in this article is for general information purposes only, and readers should consult licensed professionals before making any legal, business, financial or health decisions. Those responding to this article by making comments are solely responsible for their viewpoints, and those viewpoints do not necessarily represent the viewpoints of Michael Snyder or the operators of the websites where my work is republished. I encourage you to follow me on social media on Facebook and Twitter, and any way that you can share these articles with others is a great help.
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/a-harbinger-for-trump-the-last-full-moon-of-the-decade-will-happen-on-12-12-at-exactly-1212-am
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 12 Dec 2019, 12:38 am

https://israelunwired.com/israeli-special-needs-band-makes-history-on-stage-with-president-trump/  
Israeli special needs band makes history on stage with President Trump
By Leah Rosenberg - December 11, 2019 4384 0

This Israeli special needs band, called the Shalva Band, has been making history over and over again. And now, they got to sing on stage and meet Trump!
Talented Israeli Special Needs Band
The Shalva Band is unlike anything you have heard before. The talent of this Israeli special needs band is beyond words. The Shalva Band wowed everybody when they made their appearance on an Israeli reality TV contest. They continued to impress the world with different performances, including a special performance at Eurovision.

And now they are making history again!

On Stage with President Trump
This scene is amazing to see. President Trump asking the Shalva Band to come on stage to sing “God Bless America.” The band blew everyone away, including the president. Trump embraced them and applauded their talent. The whole thing was beautiful to watch and listen to.

The Bond Between Israel and the US
In addition to this moment being enjoyable to watch, it is also a scene that should make everyone who cares about the Israeli-US relationship proud. Even “small” examples like these show how strong the friendship is between the two countries. How often do you have the president of one country welcoming a special needs band to the stage from another country to sing a song like “God Bless America?”

You gotta love it!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 12:53 am

https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/conservative-news/handful-senate-republicans-convict.htm
Report names ‘handful’ of Senate Republicans who would vote to convict Trump
December 8, 2019
If the House of Representatives votes to impeach President Donald Trump, his fate will hinge on a Senate trial. But while the GOP holds a majority in the upper chamber, a new report from The Hill suggests that Trump is far from guaranteed a victory.

In a report Saturday, The Hill’s Alexander Bolton names what he calls a “handful” of Senate Republicans who will likely vote to convict Trump — including Sens. Susan Collins (ME), Mitt Romney (UT), and Lisa Murkowski (AK). 
Lee Mathews
Collins caves to the left?
For her part, Collins is widely considered to be one of the GOP’s most liberal senators. According to NBC News, she wavered over whether to vote in favor of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation, and there are indications that Collins may be on the fence about Trump’s removal.

“I’m definitely reading materials,” Collins told reporters in November, according to Bolton. “I’ve started reviewing the transcripts. My staff is doing summaries of some of the witnesses. I’ve asked them to compile each day the major moments in the hearings in the House.”

But Bolton points out that voting to convict the president could bring electoral consequences for Collins. “The one worry that she has would be the primary,” explained Bowdoin College government professor Janet Martin. “Paul LePage has returned to Maine to make it known that even he would run against her if she didn’t toe the line, which would mean support for Donald Trump.”

LePage is known as a conservative Republican with an inspiring personal story who served two terms as Maine’s governor, according to Maine Public Radio.

How Legal Can Drive Organisational Strategy
Romney remains “really troubled”
Another vote to convict Trump could come from Utah’s Mitt Romney. The senator has long been a bitter critic of the president, although he did seek Trump’s endorsement during his own presidential run in 2012, The Washington Post notes.

Still, a former Romney campaign insider told The Hill that he is skeptical Romney will ultimately vote to convict. “My guess is that Sen. Romney, although he’s going to be really troubled by this, is going to come to the conclusion the country’s interests are not served by removing Donald Trump from office,” Romney’s 2012 campaign adviser, Vin Weber, told Bolton.

Bolton also reported that Sen. Lisa Murkowski, an Alaskan lawmaker who, like Collins, has a more liberal track record, may also vote to convict Trump. According to The New York Times, Murkowski voted against Kavanaugh’s confirmation, but the president remains relatively popular in her state — so she may end up siding with Trump after all.

The tip of the iceberg?
According to Bolton, these senators are just the tip of the iceberg. “After Collins, Romney and Murkowski,” he writes, “there is a larger group of GOP senators who have publicly or privately expressed concern over Trump’s withholding of military aid to Ukraine and his attempt to persuade Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to conduct a corruption investigation.”

Bolton specifically names senators like Marco Rubio (R-FL), Rob Portman (R-OH), Lamar Alexander (R-TN), Ron Johnson (R-WI), and Tim Scott (R-SC). Still, “none of them are seen as being close to voting for any articles of impeachment, barring a major revelation of new information,” Bolton reported.

Indeed, with the Dems lacking in evidence and Trump’s approval among Republicans on the up-and-up, things are still looking good for the president as he looks to 2020. But with at least three traitors in the GOP, you can bet Democrats running against him will be seizing on what they’ll undoubtedly call a “bipartisan” impeachment attempt.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 12:45 am

Trump economy continues to smash records as Canadian economy stagnates
December 9, 2019
Mgid
After being caught on a hot mic last week mocking Trump for his lengthy press conferences at the 2019 NATO summit, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau suffered a shocking defeat back home.
Although Trudeau managed to get a rise out of Trump with his gossip, Trump came out on top this week after the latest jobs reports were released for both countries.

According to CNBC, “The jobs market turned in a stellar performance in November, with nonfarm payrolls surging by 266,000 and the unemployment rate falling to 3.5%, according to Labor Department numbers released Friday.” November has seen the most job growth since January 2019.

Tony Bedikian, head of global markets for Citizens Bank noted, “The unemployment rate is at a 50-year low and wages are increasing. Business owners may be getting more cautious due to trade and political uncertainty and growth may be slow, but consumers keep spending and the punch bowl still seems full.”

Conversely, the Financial Post reported that the Candian economy is much more lethargic, pointing out that “Canada’s job market unexpectedly weakened for a second straight month, registering the biggest drop in employment since 2009 and casting doubt on the resiliency of the domestic outlook.”
Most disturbingly, the report showed that “private sector employment was responsible for a majority of the job losses while self-employment and public-sector employment were little changed.”

Donald Trump Jr. triumphantly tweeted, “For perspective the US is about 10X the population of Canada so this would be the equivalent of America shedding 700,000 jobs. Yikes!”

Read the full story here. https://www.dailywire.com/news/trump-gets-last-laugh-with-trudeau-after-jobs-reports-released-for-both-nations
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 12:36 am

https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/conservative-news/house-two-state-resolution.htm
House passes two-state Israeli-Palestinian resolution in ‘attempted rebuke’ of Trump
December 8, 2019

In what was widely viewed as an expression of disapproval toward the Trump administration’s relationship with Israel, the Democrat-controlled House of Representatives passed a resolution largely along party lines on Friday that reaffirmed congressional support for a “two-state solution” to the Israeli and Palestinian conflict, The Hill reported.

The resolution passed by a vote of 226–183, with only five Republicans joining in support. However, 11 Republicans voted in favor of an amendment to the measure that also reaffirmed a commitment for the U.S. to continue providing military aid to Israel.

Two Democrats voted “present” on the bill, independent Rep. Justin Amash (MI) voted “no,” and four Democrats also voted “no” — the infamous “Squad” comprised of Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (NY), Ilhan Omar (MN), Ayanna Pressley (MA), and Rashida Tlaib (MI) — all due to various objections to certain parts of the resolution.

“Attempted rebuke” of Trump
The measure essentially opposed any sort of peace plan or process that didn’t explicitly include an end goal of an independent Palestinian state alongside the independent state of Israel, and it came on the heels of a recent move by the State Department to reverse an Obama-era position that declared Israeli settlements in Palestinian areas illegal. The House measure instead took no position on the settlements.
n also served as rebuke to what critics said were Trump administration moves that endangered a potential two-state solution, such as relocating the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem, recognizing Israel’s sovereignty over the Golan Heights, and reducing U.S. aid to Palestinian groups.

“It is no coincidence this resolution is being brought now,” Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-NY), a strong supporter of Israel and Trump, said ahead of the vote, according to The Hill. “It is a rebuke, attempted rebuke of the Trump administration.”

Details of measure
Aside from noting Congress’ longstanding expressed support for a two-state solution to settle the Israeli and Palestinian conflict, the resolution also called on both sides of that fight to refrain from taking actions that would jeopardize such a solution. For Israel, that meant refraining from further expansion of settlements or annexation of Palestinian territory, while for the Palestinians it meant refraining from seeking independent statehood outside of negotiations with Israel.

Of those who opposed the measure for varied reasons, there was disapproval for continued aid to Israel, a call for a tougher stance against Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and, at least in the case of Tlaib, an opposition to the two-state solution. She instead favors a one-state solution that would combine Israel with the Palestinian territories.

However, it was a fellow Democrat, House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Eliot Engel (D-NY), who explained that a one-state solution would actually threaten Israel’s very existence.

Engel said on the House floor: “Do you know what a one-state solution means? It means a state where Jews can become the minority in their own country. It means one Palestinian state with no determination for the Jewish people or for the Palestinians. Israel’s right to exist as a state that is both Jewish and democratic is incompatible with a one-state solution, period.”

Going nowhere
This Democrat-backed resolution was most certainly intended as a message of rebuke for President Trump’s close relationship with Israel’s government led by Netanyahu and a signal of support for the Palestinian people.

In the end, however, it is nothing but meaningless noise, as it is highly unlikely that the Republican-controlled Senate will even take up, much less actually pass, this particular measure put forward by the lower chamber.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 06 Dec 2019, 12:04 am

https://www.patriotnewsalerts.com/fake-university-created-obama/
Report: Fake university targeting illegal immigrants was created by Obama administration – not Trump
December 1, 2019 by Jen Krausz
Progressives who decried a fake university Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) used to target and subsequently arrest illegal immigrant students as a Trump administration move apparently didn’t realize that the university was founded in 2015, before Donald Trump was even elected, according to Fox News.
Hundreds of students paid thousands of dollars a year to enroll in Farmington University, knowing it wasn’t a real higher learning institution. Instead, they were seeking a way to get student visas that would allow them to stay in the country legally.

Because Farmington was a fraud, the students were actually not in the country legally, and at least 250 were arrested by ICE for their actions.

Eight recruiters who participated in the fraud were also arrested and are now serving jail terms.
Leftists outraged
Leftists were outraged by the news. Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) and Alyssa Milano shared their disgust on Twitter, with Warren calling the fake university “appalling” and Milano tweeting, “OH MY GOD” with a link to the story.

For her part, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) decried critics who called her “radical” for opposing increased funding for border security measures.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
✔
@AOC
Earlier this year, Congress rushed to approve BILLIONS more $ for ICE + CBP.
I saw members voting YES w/o even a summary of the bill. Nobody cared then how we’d pay for it.
Now ICE is setting up fake universities to trap students.
Yet we were called radical for opposing it.
11:51 PM - Nov 27, 2019
No one on the left seemed to notice that Obama’s administration was actually responsible for starting the program.
Obama’s “paper chase”
Farmington University began as part of the “Paper Chase” program — intended to catch recruiters who participated in fraud schemes around immigration. It later expanded to include arresting the fraudulent students and detaining and/or deporting them.
A full 80% of the fake students who were arrested left the country voluntarily after their arrests. The other 20% received an order for removal, contested that removal, or filed for relief from the orde
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 04 Dec 2019, 6:53 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7755507/Hes-two-faced-Donald-Trump-body-slams-Justin-Trudeau.html?ico=pushly-notifcation-small
'He's two faced!' Donald Trump body slams Justin Trudeau after the Canadian prime minister was apparently caught mocking him to other world leaders at royal reception on a hot mic
Donald Trump slammed Justin Trudeau as 'two-faced'
Swipe comes after Canadian prime minister was caught mocking him on hot mic 
Trudeau, Emmanuel Macron and Boris Johnson were caught gossiping about Trump at the Buckingham Palace NATO reception Tuesday evening
By EMILY GOODIN, SENIOR U.S. POLITICAL REPORTER IN LONDON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 14:00, 4 December 2019 | UPDATED: 14:10, 4 December 2019
Donald Trump slammed Justin Trudeau as 'two-faced' on Wednesday after the Canadian prime minister was caught on camera at Buckingham Palace mocking the president.

'Well, he's two-faced,' Trump said.

Trudeau, Emmanuel Macron and Boris Johnson were caught on a hot mic at the Buckingham Palace NATO reception Tuesday evening, appearing to gossip about Trump.
Donald Trump slammed Justin Trudeau after prime minister was caught mocking him on a hot mic +4
Justin Trudeau, center, Emmanuel Macron, second right, and Boris Johnson, right, have all been caught on a hot mic at the Buckingham Palace NATO reception appearing to gossip about Donald Trump and an apparent impromptu lengthy press conference +4
The president did not look amused when reporters asked him about the video during his meeting with German chancellor Angela Merkel. 
'And honestly with Trudeau, he's a nice guy,' the president added after a long pause. 

Trump said Trudeau mocked him because he gave the prime minister grief during their sit down on Tuesday about Canada not paying enough fees to NATO.
'I find him to be a very nice guy but you know the truth is that I called him out on the fact that he's not paying 2 per cent and I guess he's not very happy about it,' the president said.

'He's not paying 2 per cent, and he should be paying 2 per cent. It's Canada. They have money. And they should be paying 2 per cent. So I called him out on that, and I'm sure he wasn't happy about that, but that's the way it is. Look, I'm representing the U.S. And he should be paying more than he's paying. And he understands it. So I can imagine he's not that happy. But that's the way it is,' he added.

At their Tuesday meeting, Trump noted Canada is 'slightly delinquent' in its NATO payments but added: 'but they'll be okay. I have confidence.' 

'Some are way below 1 per cent and that's unacceptable. And then if something happens we're supposed to protect them and it's not really fair and it never has been fair and they're paying up,' he added.   

He and Trudeau then had a back and forth on how much Canada pays the organization. 

'Well, we'll put them on a payment plan, right?,' Trump said. 'I'm sure the prime minister would love that. What are you at? What is your number?'

'Everyone was expecting her to be very grumpy but she was...

Trudeau added that 'the number we talked about is 70 per cent increase over these past years including and for the coming years, I think including significant investments in our fighter jets, significant investments in our naval fleets. We are increasing significantly our defense spending from previous governments that cut it.'

But Trump wanted a hard number and asked for it: 'Where are you now in terms of your number?'

Trudeau said Canada was at 1.4 per cent and 'continuing to move forward.'

Trump nodded and pointed out 'they're getting there. They know it's important to do that. And their economy is doing well. They'll get there quickly I think.' 

But a clip from the leaders' reception was the talk of social media late Tuesday night, in which Trudeau was caught mocking the president.

President Donald Trump, at a meeting with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, asked him about Canada's payments to NATO +4
In a clip being widely shared online the three world leaders seem to be discussing why the French President was late during the London summit. Princess Anne also appears to be in the discussion, left, but it is unclear if or how she responds +4
In a clip being widely shared online the three world leaders seem to be discussing why the French President was late during the London summit. Princess Anne also appears to be in the discussion, left, but it is unclear if or how she responds

In the clip, British Prime Minister Johnson asks: 'Is that why you were late?' as he stoops down and chuckles in disbelief, before Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau, swigging from his drink, shoots back: 'He was late because he takes a 40 minute press conference off the top.'   

The video then cuts to a later clip, which is without context, and sees Macron pointing furiously before Dutch PM Mark Rutte exclaims 'fake news media' and Trudeau adds: 'You just watched his team's jaws drop to the floor.'  He then motions as if his jaw is dropping. However, it is not known if Trump is the focus of that comment as the video has been edited. 

Princess Anne also appears to be involved in the discussion but it is unclear if or how she responds. 

Share or comment on this article: 'He's two faced!' Donald Trump body slams Justin Trudeau
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 04 Dec 2019, 11:15 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7753821/Justin-Trudeau-Emmanuel-Macron-Boris-Johnson-caught-appearing-gossip-Trump.html?ico=pushly-notifcation-small
Boris Johnson, Emmanuel Macron and Justin Trudeau are caught on a hot mic at the Buckingham Palace NATO reception appearing to gossip about Trump's tardiness in front of Princess Anne
Justin Trudeau, Emmanuel Macron and Boris Johnson caught gossiping while Princess Anne stands with them
Nobody mentions Trump by name, but they appear to be referencing an impromptu press conference he gave
Boris asks 'Is that why you were late?' and Trudeau replies: 'Because he takes a 40 minute press conference'
Video then skips to a later moment, where Trudeau adds: 'You just watched his team's jaws drop to the floor'
The world leaders were gathered at a Buckingham Palace reception to mark NATO's 70th anniversary Tuesday
By LAUREN FRUEN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 05:15, 4 December 2019 | UPDATED: 09:29, 4 December 2019
Justin Trudeau, Emmanuel Macron and Boris Johnson were caught on a hot mic at the Buckingham Palace NATO reception yesterday evening, appearing to gossip about Donald Trump and the length of his impromptu press conferences. 

In a clip, the three world leaders seem to be discussing why the French President was late during the London summit, held to mark the alliance's 70th anniversary. Princess Anne also appears to be involved in the discussion but it is unclear if or how she responds.

None of the men mention Trump by name but Trudeau seems to be referring to the US president's talks with the media throughout Tuesday.

Trump spoke at length to reporters in the afternoon after an awkward press conference with Emmanuel Macron, following on from an earlier and equally lengthy chat after a sit-down with NATO president Jens Stoltenberg in the morning.  

In the clip, British Prime Minister Johnson asks: 'Is that why you were late?' as he stoops down and chuckles in disbelief, before Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau, swigging from his drink, shoots back: 'He was late because he takes a 40 minute press conference off the top.'   

The video then cuts to a later clip, which is without context, and sees Macron pointing furiously before Trudeau adds: 'You just watched his team's jaws drop to the floor.'  He then motions as if his jaw is dropping. However, it is not known if Trump is the focus of that comment as the video has been edited. 

The US President has touched down in Marine One as he and other world leaders gear up for today's NATO summit in Hertfordshire.  
Justin Trudeau, center, Emmanuel Macron, second right, and Boris Johnson, right, have all been caught on a hot mic at the Buckingham Palace NATO reception appearing to gossip about Donald Trump and an apparent impromptu lengthy press conference

In a clip being widely shared online the three world leaders seem to be discussing why the French President was late during the London summit. Princess Anne also appears to be in the discussion, left, but it is unclear if or how she responds

Trump is pictured this morning getting off Marine One at The Grove, Watford, Hertfordshire, where the NATO summit will take place today 

The Queen is pictured alongside First Lady Melania Trump at Buckingham Palace for the 70th anniversary of NATO last night
Her Majesty was seen surrounded by world leaders and their partners at her reception for NATO at Buckingham Palace last night
A royal welcome: Donald Trump shakes hands with Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall before being reacquainted with the Queen and Prince Charles 

The Queen smiled as she greeted Melania and her husband, with Prince Charles and Camilla on her left side and Mr. Jens Stoltenberg, Nato Secretary General on her right +40
The Queen smiled as she greeted Melania and her husband, with Prince Charles and Camilla on her left side and Mr. Jens Stoltenberg, Nato Secretary General on her right
The Queen and Melania took the lead as they stepped through to the NATO leaders' reception at Buckingham Palace last night
All smiles: Back row, (from left) Xavier Bettel, Prime Minister of Luxembourg; Egils Levits, President of Latvia; Gitanas Nauseda, President of Lithuania; Dusko Markovic, Prime Minister of Montenegro; Erna Solberg, Prime Minister of Norway; Mark Rutte, Prime Minister of Netherlands; Zuzana Caputova, President of Slovakia; Andrzej Duda, President of Poland; Antonio Costa, Prime Minister of Portugal; Klaus Iohannis, President of Romania; Marjan Sarec, Prime Minister of Slovenia, (middle row from left) Edi Rama, Prime Minister of Albania; Zoran Zaev, Prime Minister of North Macedonia; Mette Frederiksen, Prime Minister of Denmark; Juri Ratas, Prime Minister of Estonia; Emmanuel Macron, President of France; Angela Merkel, President of Germany; Kyriakos Mitsotakis, Prime Minister of Greece; Viktor Orban, Prime Minister of Hungary; Katrin Jakobsdottir, Prime Minister of Iceland; Giuseppe Conte, Prime Minister of Italy; Andrej Plenkovic, Prime Minister of Croatia, (seated from left) Sophie Wilmas, Prime Minister of Belgium; Rumen Radev, President of Bulgaria; Donald Trump, President of United States; Prince Charles, Prince of Wales; Jens Stoltenberg, Nato Secretary General; Queen Elizabeth II; Boris Johnson, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom; Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada; Pedro Sanchez, Acting Prime Minister of Spain; Recep Tayyip Erdogan, President of Turkey; Milos Zeman, President of the Czech Republic pose for a group photo with the Queen at the Nato 

The clip was first shared by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Pictures from the event show the Princess Royal talking to Johnson and Trudeau. 
The world leaders were all in London Tuesday for a summit to mark the alliance's 70th anniversary.  

POTUS had earlier needled Macron about accepting captured ISIS fighters – offering to 'give them to you' - during the  heated and lengthy joint news conference. 

Afterwards, he went to Clarence House along with First Lady Melania for tea with Prince Charles and Camilla. The president and his wife arrived 40 minutes late to the meeting - the delay which Trudeau appears to be referencing.

Following a reception with the Queen at Buckingham Palace, Trump and Melania made their way to Downing Street where they were kept waiting for 10 minutes by Boris.

The Prime Minister eventually welcomed the pair inside, but stood over the threshold rather than posing for pictures on the steps as is usually the case - keen to minimise his perceived closeness to Trump during an election where Labour has repeatedly attacked him for it.

The pair then held a sit-down meeting of their own, but again, no cameras were present. 

Trump's Macron meeting was one of three bilateral sit-downs where he spoke and fielded questions from reporters for a total of two hours, flooding the media landscape on a week when House Democrats are proceeding with impeachment at home. 

The president earlier took a dig at Macron for France and other European nations being reluctant to accept nationals from their own countries who joined the fight alongside ISIS terrorists.

Trump turned to his counterpart and asked: 'Would you like some nice ISIS fighters? I could give them to you.' 

The moment came hours after Trump had blasted Macron for previous comments that NATO was suffering 'brain death'.  

Macron in an interview had said NATO was suffering 'brain death,' highlighted a split over Turkey, and said the treaty alliance must remained unified.

'You just can't go around making statements like that against NATO. It's very disrespectful,' Trump groused at the start of two days of meeting with world leaders, including Macron.

The Princess Royal, right, talks to Prime Minister Boris Johnson, center, and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, left, during a reception at Buckingham Palace, London, as NATO leaders attend to mark 70 years of the alliance +40
The Princess Royal, right, talks to Prime Minister Boris Johnson, center, and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, left, during a reception at Buckingham Palace, London, as NATO leaders attend to mark 70 years of the alliance

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall, right, meets Trump and wife Melania at Clarence House on Tuesday. A timeline of the US president's day at the NATO summit shows Trump first met with Macron on Tuesday at 2pm GMT. At 2:20pm the two opened their meeting to the press. By 3:30pm Trump held a bilateral meeting with Trudeau +40
The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall, right, meets Trump and wife Melania at Clarence House on Tuesday. A timeline of the US president's day at the NATO summit shows Trump first met with Macron on Tuesday at 2pm GMT. At 2:20pm the two opened their meeting to the press. By 3:30pm Trump held a bilateral meeting with Trudeau

FLOTUS and POTUS (left) seemed  to be having a grand old time as they laughed and joked with the Prince of Wales (right) +40
FLOTUS and POTUS (left) seemed  to be having a grand old time as they laughed and joked with the Prince of Wales (right)

MORE MULTIPLE PHOTOS 

All smiles! The First Lady beamed as she was greeted at Buckingham Palace while her husband stood by her side and grinned
Trump called it a 'very, very nasty statement to essentially 28, including them, 28 countries' that are part of NATO. He spoke at his first bilateral meeting, with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg. 

'I heard that President Macron said that NATO was brain dead,' Trump said, in a long back-and-forth with reporters. 'I think that is very insulting towards a lot of different forces,' he added.

Trump rapped Macron for his words and ripped the French economy while also brandishing U.S. economic power in a growing trade spat with Paris.

'It's a tough statement though when you make a statement like that,' Trump complained.

'Nobody needs NATO more than France. You just look back over the long period of time,' Trump said. 'Frankly the one that benefits really the least is the United States.'
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 03 Dec 2019, 11:57 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7750059/Donald-Trump-London-NATO-visit-includes-tea-Prince-Charles-Queen-Downing-Street-reception.html?ico=pushly-notifcation-small
'I'm staying out of it': Donald Trump insists he 'has no thoughts' on the election and the NHS is NOT on the table in trade talks - but backs 'very capable' Boris Johnson and says he's a 'fan of Brexit'
President Donald Trump arrived in London last night ahead of a crunch NATO summit with 29 world leaders
At a press conference with Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg he said he 'didn't want to complicate' election
He denied Jeremy Corbyn's claims the NHS will be on the table in post-Brexit trade talks and praised the PM
US leader said he is still 'a fan of Brexit' and that he could 'work with anyone' - even a Corbyn government  
He and the First Lady will attend a Buckingham Palace reception hosted by the Queen later today 
His arrival comes as row simmers over Jeremy Corbyn accusing him of inspiring London Bridge terror attack
By JAMES TAPSFIELD, POLITICAL EDITOR FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 09:38, 3 December 2019 | UPDATED: 10:04, 3 December 2019
Donald Trump has said he has 'no thoughts' on the UK General Election on the first day of his NATO visit to London amid rising tensions over US involvement in the NHS and a political row over the London Bridge terror attack.  

The US President was probed at a press conference with NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg but refused to give anything away and said he 'didn't want to complicate it'. 

Trump is in the UK for a NATO summit, but Prime Minister Boris Johnson is keeping his distance, amid nervousness in Tory HQ that he will say something controversial and hurt the PM's campaign. 

The US leader said he is 'staying out' of the December 12 election and that he 'thinks Boris will do a good job'. 

He denied rumours that the NHS could be on the table in post-Brexit trade talks and said he has 'nothing to do with it' and has 'never even thought about it'.  

Asked if he could work with Jeremy Corbyn and Labour government he said he could 'work with anyone', before declaring is a 'fan of Brexit' and that he 'called it the day before'.     

Later today, Trump and First Lady Melania will attend a fundraiser in Park Lane and meetings with French President Emmanuel Macron, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. 

This afternoon he will have tea with Prince Charles and Camilla before a reception for NATO leaders with the Queen at Buckingham Palace and another at Downing Street.    

US President Donald Trump was probed at a press conference with NATO Secretary-General Secretary General Stoltenberg but refused to give anything away and said he 'didn't want to complicate it' +9
 US President Donald Trump was probed at a press conference with NATO Secretary-General Secretary General Stoltenberg but refused to give anything away and said he 'didn't want to complicate it'
+9
Mr Trump said he came into the meeting 'angry with NATO' but has now changed his tune because he can 'work with anyone' 
President Trump is pictured at Winfield House in London this morning for the first meeting of a two-day NATO summit +9
President Trump is pictured at Winfield House in London this morning for the first meeting of a two-day NATO summit 
US President Donald Trump and the First Lady Melania stepped off the plane in London tonight +9
President Trump is pictured above after he arrived at Stansted Airport this evening ahead of the Nato summit +9

He arrived with his wife and First Lady Melania (pictured above together) as Nato marks its 70th birthday +9
He arrived with his wife and First Lady Melania (pictured above together) as Nato marks its 70th birthday 

Trump arrived in the UK this evening and previously stated he didn't want Jeremy Corbyn to be Prime Minister +9
'I write so my words become a soothing light': How London...
Jeremy Corbyn says convicted terrorists should 'not...
Jeremy Corbyn is a security risk who spent the Cold War 'on...
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn went all out to 'weaponise' the President's arrival and yesterday by releasing a video blaming Britain's close relationship with the US for the London Bridge terror attacks. 

Grilled on if he could work with Corbyn in No10, Trump replied: 'I can work with anybody, I'm a very easy person to work with.'  

On the NHS he added: 'We wouldn't want to if you handed it to us on a silver-platter, we want nothing to do with it.'

Ahead of this morning's meeting, PM Mr Johnson appealed for unity among the leaders of the 29 member states - also including Germany's Angela Merkel, Frances Emmanuel Macron and Turkey's Recep Tayyip Erdoğan - amid differences over Syria. 

The Queen, the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall will formally greet NATO leaders at this evening's reception, which marks 70 years of the alliance.

Charles and the Monarch will then join the politicians for a group photograph.

Schedule for Trump's NATO visit 
9:10am One-on-one meeting with NATO's Secretary-General

9:30am Working breakfast with NATO  Secretary-General 

11:00am Trump departs Winfield House to the InterContinental Hotel on London's Park Lane 

11:15am Trump arrives at the InterContinental London Park Lane 

11:30am Roundtable with supporters 

12:05pm Trump departs InterContinental for Winfield House  

12.20pm Trump arrives at Winfield House   

2pm Bilateral meeting with French President Emmanuel Macron  

2.20pm Macron meeting opens to press

3.30pm Bilateral meeting with Candian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau  

4.55pm Trump and First Lady depart Winfield House for Clarence House 

5:10pm Trump and First Lady arrive at Clarence House 

5:15pm Couple have tea with Prince Charles and Camilla  

5:50pm Couple depart Clarence House for Buckingham Palace 

6:00pm Trump and First Lady attend NATO leaders' Reception hosted by Her Majesty The Queen 

7:35pm Trump departs Palace for 10 Downing Street 

7:40pm Trump and Melania arrive at Downing Street

7:45pm Couple attend NATO leaders' reception hosted by PM Boris Johnson 

9:05pm Couple depart Downing Street for Winfield House  

9.30pm Couple return to Winfield House 

The royals will be out in force for the event, including the Duchess of Cambridge, the Earl of Wessex, the Princess Royal, the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester and Princess Alexandra.

Prince William is away in the Middle East, while Prince Harry and wife Meghan are on a six-week break from royal engagements over the festive period.

Prince Andrew, who stepped down from public duties after his disastrous Newsnight interview about his association with convicted padeophile Jeffrey Epstein, is also not attending.   

The President's arrival yesterday came at the end of a day that saw complaints both main UK political parties have exploited the deadly London Bridge attack. 

Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn has been desperately trying to 'weaponise' the Prime Minister's ties to the US president as he tries to overhaul the Tory advantage in the polls.

In an extraordinary campaign video yesterday, he effectively blamed the Special Relationship for the London Bridge terror attack.

The footage showed images including flowers next to the road sign in the capital, with a soundtrack of Mr Corbyn condemning Western aggression for fuelling terrorism and emotional music.

Mr Corbyn tweeted the video along with a message that Mr Johnson should 'stop clinging on to Donald Trump's coat-tails'.

The Labour leader has a long record of opposing US influence throughout 30 years as a relatively obscure Labour backbencher. 

He has previously insisted the NATO military alliance should have been scrapped decades ago, dismissed Britain's 'global role', and said nuclear weapons should be unilaterally given up.

Last week MailOnline highlighted a 2014 article by Mr Corbyn's closest aide, Seamus Milne, branding NATO a 'colonial expeditionary force' and calling for US bases in the UK to be closed and personnel sent home.

Last night the Labour leader wrote to Mr Trump demanding that he guarantees the US will not try to push NHS medicine prices up through a post-Brexit trade deal.

But Mr Corbyn is facing questions over leaked trade documents which experts said had hallmarks of a Russian fake news campaign.

He published the 451 pages of unredacted, classified files last week to back up his claims of a Tory plot to sell off the NHS. The documents were dismissed as not showing what he said they did.

And experts yesterday claimed the leak resembled a disinformation campaign uncovered this year which originated in Russia.

Researchers at Oxford and Cardiff universities, the Atlantic Council think-tank and social media analytics firm Graphika said the manner in which the files were first leaked online mirrored a campaign called Secondary Infektion.

Secondary Infektion, uncovered by the Atlantic Council in June, used fabricated or altered documents to spread fake news across at least 30 online platforms. It stemmed from a network of social media accounts which Facebook said 'originated in Russia'.

Experts warned the similarities with the campaign and the manner in which the NHS documents were published could signal foreign interference in Britain's election.

Ben Nimmo, head of investigations at Graphika, said: 'It's on the same set of websites [as Secondary Infektion], it's using the same types of accounts and making the same language errors. It's either the Russian operation or someone trying hard to look like it.'

A Labour spokesman said: 'Neither the UK nor the US government have denied their authenticity. Given what they reveal, it's not surprising that there are attempts to muddy the waters to cover up what has been exposed.'

Writing to Trump, Mr Corbyn said: 'As you will know, the potential impact of any future UK-US trade agreement on our National Health Service and other vital public services is of profound concern to the British public.

'A critical issue in this context is the cost of drugs to our NHS. The cost of patented drugs in the US is approximately 2.5 times higher than in the UK, and the price of the top 20 medicines is 4.8 times higher than in the UK.

'Any increase in the NHS drugs bill would be an unacceptable outcome of US-UK trade negotiations.

Corbyn says terrorists should serve 'significant proportion' of sentences 
Jeremy Corbyn is under pressure over his suggestion that convicted terrorists should 'not necessarily' serve their whole prison sentences. 

Pressed during a campaign event at London's Finsbury Park station over whether released terror convicts should be reassessed and serve their full sentences, the Labour leader said it is 'quite right to look at every case'.

He said: 'I think terrorists should be sentenced, as they are, and they should be released as and when they have completed a significant proportion of their sentence and they've undergone rehabilitation and they are considered safe to the public as a whole. 

'I do think that continuing with the process allows people to be released ahead of final complete of their sentence if they've been rehabilitated and they have been suitably assessed and they are very strictly monitored when they come out - I think that must be the correct way of doing things. 

'There are enormous questions to be learned from this terrible event that happened last week and that is, what happened in the prison with this particular individual, what assessment was made of his psychological condition before he was released and also what supervision and monitoring he was under after coming out?' 

'Yet you have given a number of clear and worrying indications that this is exactly what you hope to achieve.'

He told Trump it would 'go a long way to reassuring the British public' if he rowed back from the NHS-related negotiation aims seen in the leaked civil service paper on the UK-US talks. 

Mr Corbyn sent a letter with similar demands to the Prime Minister on Monday, the eve of the NATO summit.

Trump has previously claimed it would be 'so bad' for Britain if Mr Corbyn was to become Prime Minister.

The US leader told Nigel Farage's LBC radio programme in October: 'Corbyn would be so bad for your country, he'd be so bad, he'd take you on such a bad way. He'd take you into such bad places.'

Meanwhile yesterday Boris Johnson defended launching a crackdown on the treatment of convicted terrorists after the rampage by 28-year-old Usman Khan, who was out of prison on licence.

Former University of Cambridge students Saskia Jones, 23, and Jack Merritt, 25, were fatally stabbed during a prisoner rehabilitation event on Friday.

Khan was on licence and wearing an electronic monitoring tag when he launched the attack, which injured three others, after he was invited to the prisoner rehabilitation conference on Friday afternoon.

The event was organised held by Learning Together, a programme associated with Cambridge University's Institute of Criminology.

Speaking to reporters in Southampton yesterday, the PM rejected the idea that his action was a knee-jerk response.

'Look at my 2012 manifesto on crime ... I've campaigned for a long time for longer sentences for serious and violent offenders,' he said.

Mr Johnson said it was 'probably clear from the outset' that Khan was 'too tough to crack' when it came to rehabilitation.

'What I'm saying is our job is to keep the public safe and that's what we want to do,' he added.

Meanwhile demonstrations are planned at Buckingham Palace today to coincide with the reception for Mr Trump and other world leaders in the grand State Rooms.

Among the protesters will be NHS nurses, doctors and workers campaigning over potential risks to the NHS from a future US-UK trade deal. 

President's itinerary for three-day UK visit
Today : Mr Trump will attend a reception at Buckingham Palace with the Queen to welcome Nato leaders

Tomorrow : Nato summit takes place at the Grove Hotel, near Watford

Nick Dearden, from Global Justice Now, said: 'Tuesday's demonstration will be led by nurses and doctors - to symbolise the millions of people who will stand up for our health service against a US president who simply represents the biggest, greediest corporate interests in the world.'

Stand Up To Trump, Stop the War Coalition and the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament (CND) will be among the groups taking part.

Lindsey German, from Stop the War Coalition, said: 'We need an alternative to war, militarism and racism - an anti-war government and a mass demonstration against Trump and Nato.'

CND general secretary Kate Hudson described Nato as 'a hugely dangerous and destructive nuclear-armed alliance with the capacity to destroy all forms of life many times over'.

She added: 'This is no time to celebrate and welcome it to London.'

Mr Trump tweeted a video of take-off and referred to the House impeachment report on him which will be unveiled in the US today behind closed doors for key politicians +9
Mr Trump tweeted a video of take-off and referred to the House impeachment report on him which will be unveiled in the US today behind closed doors for key politicians

Mrs Trump smiles and waves as she leaves the White House today before boarding Marine One. She is traveling with her husband to London +9
Mrs Trump smiles and waves as she leaves the White House today before boarding Marine One. She is traveling with her husband to London

Share or comment on this article: Donald Trump London NATO visit includes tea with Prince Charles Queen and Downing Street reception
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 01 Dec 2019, 9:45 pm

https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/conservative-news/farrow-says-hillary-clinton.htm
Top General defends Trump, says he was right in Eddie Gallagher case
December 1, 2019
President Trump has taken a lot of heat for firing the Navy secretary after fallout over the Eddie Gallagher case. Gallagher, you will remember, is the Navy SEAL pardoned by Trump.

The fired secretary blasted Trump, saying the case is a, “shocking and unprecedented intervention in a low-level review” and said “The president has very little understanding of what it means to be in the military, to fight ethically or to be governed by a uniform set of rules and practices.”

But General Anthony J. Tata, in an opinion piece on Fox News, is fighting back on behalf of President Trump.

“In reality, Spencer is the man who bypassed the chain of command by cutting Secretary of Defense Mark Esper out of his scheming and working a backroom deal,” Tata wrote.

I couldn’t agree more. Not only did Spencer try to cut off the chain of command, but he also now seeks to cause dissension in the Navy against the commander-in-chief. The bottom line is this: This is dangerous — and it would not have been tolerated by the media had it happened to President Obama, President Clinton, or President Carter.

But of course the media has different rules for President Trump.

No matter how much these deep state guys and their bosses in the media hate it, Trump is still the President of the United States. That means he’s the commander-in-chief. And he will be for a long time to come.

Read the full story here. https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/gen-anthony-tata-trump-was-right-to-fire-navy-secretary-and-intervene-on-behalf-of-seal-eddie-gallagher

https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/conservative-news/pelosi-caved-on-impeachment.htm
Pelosi caved on impeachment because she’s ‘at risk of losing her speakership,’ says GOP Rep. Brooks
November 29, 2019

According to one Alabama Republican, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has no desire to impeach President Trump. However, she is being forced to do so against her better judgment because her speakership position is at risk.

That’s the opinion of Rep. Mo Brooks, who made the claim during an episode of The Jeff Poor Show.

“[B]ear in mind, Nancy Pelosi did not want to go through this process unless there was bipartisan support for it,” Brooks told Poor.

He went on: “She made plenty of public statements last year to that effect. But she is at risk of losing her speakership because Nancy Pelosi, believe it or not, is considered to be too conservative by the majority of the members of the Democratic conference in the House of Representatives.”

Pelosi’s predicament
“That put her in a very perplexing position,” Brooks said. “Ultimately, she yielded to her far-left wing. And we are where are because of that.”

It’s no secret that far-left members of Pelosi’s caucus have both long supported impeachment and chaffed under her leadership.

One of them is “Squad” member Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI). On election night in 2018, Tlaib pledged to “impeach the motherf*****” and later began marketing t-shirts bearing that slogan.

“Lean in with me to hold this lawless President accountable. Together, we will fight back and protect our democracy,” Tlaib said in a tweet advertising the shirts.

Looking forward
Meanwhile, Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) isn’t satisfied with just removing President Trump: in September she introduced an impeachment resolution against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, according to USA Today.

“I believe Christine Blasey Ford. I believe Deborah Ramirez. It is our responsibility to collectively affirm the dignity and humanity of survivors,” Pressley said in a statement. “We must demand justice for survivors and hold Kavanaugh accountable for his actions.”

But while impeachment may be popular among the more radical members of Congress, much of the public seems less enthused.

A recent survey published by Emerson Polling found that support for impeaching Trump “has flipped since October” with 45% now opposed, compared to 43% who are in favor. It also noted that “the biggest swing is among Independents” — a group that Democrats need to win over if they hope to succeed next year.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 30 Nov 2019, 10:57 pm

https://www.dailyconservative.com/sc2/trump-signs-resolutions-protestors.htm
Trump signs resolutions in support of Hong Kong pro-democracy protesters
November 29, 2019
On Wednesday, Donald Trump publically took action on the call to support pro-democracy and human rights protesters in the embattled city of Hong Kong. 

After Congress and the Senate passed two bipartisan bills that put pressure on the Chinese government to uphold human rights standards during this period of unrest, many were unsure if Donald Trump would sign off on the resolutions.

However, Trump issued a statement confirming his support for the bills, declaring:

I signed these bills out of respect for President Xi, China, and the people of Hong Kong. They are being enacted in the hope that Leaders and Representatives of China and Hong Kong will be able to amicably settle their differences leading to long term peace and prosperity for all.”

According to Breitbart, The Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act mandates the placement of sanctions on Chinese and Hong Kong officials that commit human rights abuses and requires the State Department to conduct an annual review to verify that Hong Kong has sufficient autonomy to retain favorable trade status with the US.

The second bill prohibits the sale of some non-lethal weapons and munitions, including tear gas and water cannons, to the Hong Kong police.

Trump reportedly wrestled with the decision to approve the bills, stating last week that “we have to stand with Hong Kong … But I’m also standing with President Xi. He’s a friend of mine. He’s an incredible guy.”

Trump’s ultimate decision to officially stand with Hong Kong prompted a furious response from the Chinese government.

Geng Shuang, a spokesman for the Chinese Foreign Ministry announced on Friday, “China firmly opposes Hong Kong Act. We have made stern representations & strong protests to the U.S. It is a stark hegemonic practice & a severe interference in Hong Kong affairs, which are China’s internal affairs. China will take strong countermeasures.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum