World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm
Latest topics
» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman Pastor
Daily Disciples EmptyYesterday at 11:48 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Daily Disciples EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Daily Disciples EmptyYesterday at 11:25 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Daily Disciples EmptyYesterday at 9:55 pm by Admin

» The memory of the Holocaust will fade if you stay silent
Daily Disciples EmptyYesterday at 9:51 pm by Admin

» WARNING DO NOT DIVIDE LAND OF ISRAEL
Daily Disciples EmptyYesterday at 9:22 pm by Admin

» MEANWHILE in America
Daily Disciples EmptyYesterday at 9:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Daily Disciples EmptyYesterday at 9:02 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Daily Disciples EmptyYesterday at 9:00 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Daily Disciples EmptyYesterday at 8:57 pm by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
Daily Disciples EmptyYesterday at 8:56 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS VIDEOS
Daily Disciples EmptyYesterday at 8:44 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Daily Disciples EmptyYesterday at 6:22 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES
Daily Disciples EmptyYesterday at 5:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Daily Disciples EmptyTue 29 Sep 2020, 6:05 pm by Admin

» AISH
Daily Disciples EmptyTue 29 Sep 2020, 5:53 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Daily Disciples EmptyMon 28 Sep 2020, 11:11 pm by Admin

» How to Get Out of a Spiritual Slump
Daily Disciples EmptyMon 28 Sep 2020, 10:44 pm by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
Daily Disciples EmptyMon 28 Sep 2020, 10:31 pm by Admin

» The secret of the Jews that will blow your mind
Daily Disciples EmptyMon 28 Sep 2020, 8:54 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Daily Disciples

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

Daily Disciples Empty Re: Daily Disciples

Post  Admin on Tue 15 Sep 2020, 1:33 am

September 14

Today's Reading: Proverbs 19; 2 Corinthians 7  

Today's Thoughts: Choose to Love

These things I command you, that you love one another. - John 15:17

As a child, one of my favorite words was "why." I know it drove my parents crazy when I used it repeatedly. Why do I have to brush my teeth? Why do I need to eat those green things? The answer was always the same, "Because I told you so." There are times when we must submit and do as we are told. Children have little choice in the matter, but as adults we can choose our own course. Jesus tells us to "love one another." And even in this command, we have a choice. Have you ever found yourself wondering why you have to love that person who seems so undeserving? The answer is because Jesus says so.

Love is so important to Jesus that He summed up all Ten Commandments into two: love the Lord with all your heart, soul, mind and strength, and love your neighbor as yourself. The Apostle Paul says in First Corinthians 13 that nothing we do really matters without love. But in today's world, we are confused about love. Movies and television lure us into fantasies about "true" love using sex, guilt and manipulation as tools to obtain love. When we are hurt by someone who says they love us, we begin to wonder if love really exists at all. Is love a feeling or is it an attitude or a behavior? Jesus knew exactly why He had to command us to love each other. Because we would not do it based upon our own feelings. We are human and our nature is sinful.

The only way to keep this commandment is to pray. Pray for God's love to fill your heart. Pray that you will love your enemies as well as your neighbor (the good and bad). Pray that you will love Jesus more everyday. It is only when we stop asking "why" and start asking "how" that we can truly know what love is.

Our mission is to evangelize the lost and awaken the saved to live empowered lives by the Work of God and His Holy Spirit. Daily Disciples Ministries makes a difference for the kingdom of God by teaching and training believers how to be in God's Word, how to pray and how to walk with Jesus every day, as His daily disciple.

Daily Disciples Ministries, Inc.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 01 Sep 2020, 10:56 pm

September 1

Today's Reading: Psalms 135; 1 Corinthians 12

Today's Thoughts: Jesus Lives

They asked her, "Woman, why are you crying?" "They have taken my Lord away," she said, "and I don't know where they have put him." At this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, but she did not realize that it was Jesus. "Woman," he said, "why are you crying? Who is it you are looking for?" Thinking he was the gardener, she said, "Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have put him, and I will get him." Jesus said to her, "Mary." She turned toward him and cried out in Aramaic, "Rabboni!" (which means Teacher) John 20:13-16

Can anyone take the Lord away from us? Mary thought so. Her heart was broken, her Lord was dead and now she thought His body had been taken away. Mary cried deeply, thinking that someone could have taken the only part left of Him away from her. At this point, she did not even notice that angels were speaking to her. She just wanted Jesus back. Even when Jesus was standing (literally) behind her, Mary thought He was the gardener. In her loyalty and despite her depression, Mary was willing to do whatever it would take to "get Him" back.

Her devotion is sincere but how can she serve a dead God? What kind of Lord would we have if others could change His position or steal His body? What kind of God would we serve if we have the ability to lose or misplace Him? That kind of god puts the burden on us, regardless of how devoted or sincere we may be. Thank the Lord Jesus that He arose from the grave. We do not worship a dead god but a living Lord. We worship a God who has placed all the burdens on Himself. We do not have to find Him because He never loses us. And God promises that if we seek Him, we will find Him as He comes to us. We are never lost from His sight. We may not see Him but He is always there, even sometimes from behind.

I love the verse in Isaiah 30:21 that says, "Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, 'This isthe way, walk in it,' Whenever you turn to the right hand Or whenever you turn to the left." God does lead us from behind at times and we can feel that we have lost Him. But like Mary in John 20:16, when Jesus calls your name even from behind, you will recognize His voice. Remember to keep seeking Him and desiring to be with Him even if He seems to be missing. You have not lost Him because He can never lose you. He conquered death on a cross and rose again. Jesus is the Resurrection and the Life and He is always with us, leading us in every step.

Our mission is to evangelize the lost and awaken the saved to live empowered lives by the Work of God and His Holy Spirit. Daily Disciples Ministries makes a difference for the kingdom of God by teaching and training believers how to be in God's Word, how to pray and how to walk with Jesus every day, as His daily disciple.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 31 Aug 2020, 10:42 pm

August 31

Today's Reading: Psalms 132; 1 Corinthians 11:17-34

Today's Thoughts: Exercise Your Faith

After these things the word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision, saying, "Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your exceedingly great reward."  But Abram said, "Lord God, what will You give me, seeing I go childless, and the heir of my house is Eliezer of Damascus?"  Then Abram said, "Look, You have given me no offspring; indeed one born in my house is my heir!" And behold, the word of the Lord came to him, saying, "This one shall not be your heir, but one who will come from your own body shall be your heir."  Then He brought him outside and said, "Look now toward heaven, and count the stars if you are able to number them." And He said to him, "So shall your descendants be."  And he believed in the Lord, and He accounted it to him for righteousness. - Genesis 15:1-6

When God gave Abram the promise that his descendants would be as countless as the stars in the heavens, Abram and Sarai were old and had no children. This promise was still several years away from fulfillment even as the Lord made this covenant with Abram. But despite the circumstances of the current situation, Abram "believed in the Lord" and all that He was telling him. God accounted him as righteous because of his great faith.

It takes incredible faith to believe in a God you have never seen. It takes even more faith to believe in His promises that will directly impact your life. Great faith comes from our resolve to believe in the Lord and who He is, not what we can prove or intellectualize about Him. As a matter of fact, faith can be downright silly in man's eyes, even foolish. Instead of being self-conscious or embarrassed we should all pray to be more foolish in our faith. Why not expect God to move mountains in our lives?

Where is your faith today? Faith is meant to be active, not passive. If we do not keep exercising our faith, we get weak and can be tossed to and fro when the enemy comes to strike. Get into the Word of God on a regular basis and ask the Lord to increase your faith. When you get that sense within your spirit that you need to move, do it…step out and go for it. Sometimes when the fear is the greatest, you have to ask yourself: who is trying to stop you and why? Fear is not of the Lord. So why is the enemy causing you to fear? He does not want you to succeed. Faith brings success.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 31 Aug 2020, 12:26 am

August 30

Today’s Reading: Psalms 129; 1 Corinthians 11:1-16

Today’s Thoughts: How often do you read the Bible?

Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. - John 8:31-32

Last week, I picked up the USA Today newspaper. On the bottom corner, there was a USA Today Snapshot that was entitled: How often we read the Bible? I was surprised by the results:

▪    At least once a month         53%
▪    Rarely                                 22%
▪    Never                                  24%
▪    Don’t know                            1%

These percentages imply that the majority of the people in the USA are looking for God through the Bible in some way.  Many of us claim that we had a God-moment or a God-inspired thought. God’s spoken word can even be misinterpreted by our own spin or by the spin of another’s interpretation. But when life circumstances challenge those moments, thoughts or other’s comments, we need something more solid. We need something that speaks right to our heart directly. God’s written word is where 53% of us go to seek encouragement, answers and Truth. It is amazing to me that God’s living Word, Jesus, quoted God’s written Word. If Jesus quoted the Bible, how much more do we need to get familiar with the Bible today?

Bobbye and I wrote a book called “Building Divine Intimacy.” The primary objective was to teach other’s how to have a real relationship with the Lord. Some of the chapters deal with prayer, worship, how to apply the Bible to your daily life and learning to discern God’s voice over all the other voices and noises. We have had amazing testimonies like from Karen, “Thank you so much for writing this book. You finally put in words what my heart was seeking to know.”

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 28 Aug 2020, 3:16 pm

August 28

Today’s Reading: Psalms 123; 1 Corinthians 10:1-18

Today’s Thoughts: Whom Are You Seeking?

Jesus said to her, “Woman, why are you weeping? Whom are you seeking?” John 20:15

The first person Jesus appeared to after His death was to Mary Magdalene. She had already told the disciples that Jesus’ body was missing. Peter and John ran to see. Peter did see but John saw and believed. The word “believe” means that he put his trust in God for what had happened. None of them had yet understood the resurrection. He just believed that God was responsible for the missing body of Jesus.

While the disciples went home, Mary stayed at the tomb. She wept and stooped down to look into the tomb. Two angels in white were seated there and they spoke with her. She continued crying and questioning and seeking Jesus, despite the actual presence of angels. She would only be satisfied with Jesus Himself. Jesus stood behind her, but it wasn’t until He called her by name that she turned and clung to Him. I can imagine Mary was thinking, “You got away from me once and I am not letting You go again.”  Once again, Mary went to the disciples, but this time with a different message. She had sought Jesus and He found her.

The first person Jesus revealed Himself to as “the Christ” was the Samaritan woman (John 4). And the first person Jesus revealed Himself to after His death was Mary Magdalene. If you, male or female, are seeking Jesus, He will reveal Himself to you. He shows no partiality or favoritism. We are all given the same Holy Spirit, and one day, we each will behold our Lord face to face. But as of today His promise stands that if you seek Him, you will find Him if you search for Him with all your heart. Whom are you seeking?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 27 Aug 2020, 9:58 pm

August 27

Today's Reading: Psalms 120:1-6; 1 Corinthians 9

Today's Thoughts: Preparing to Run

Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it. - 1 Corinthians 9:24

How often do we feel as though we are running a race? Life seems to be one big race. We run from place to place to get things done, just to accomplish one more task.  But what about the race of life? Some of us run from parts of our lives, some run from the past, some run towards the future, and some just run in circles. Do we ever win this race? Do we even see the finish line? What prize do we expect to receive?

Let us examine the basic components of running a physical race to help better understand the spiritual race. The first step usually involves some sort of training, which depends upon the type and length of race. Good equipment and accessories are integral parts of preparation and participation, such as clothing, shoes, and personal timing devices. Because slight dehydration can jeopardize the heartiest competitor, nutritional supplementations and liquid replacements are critical for endurance and stamina. And a final key component for any serious participant involves their own personal desire and commitment to complete the race, despite hardships and pain. One should not even consider entering a race without some of these basic necessaries.

In Hebrews 12:1, Paul says that we should "run with endurance the race that is set before us." This race is not about our physical lives but our spiritual lives for Christ.  As Christians, we should be racing towards "the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 3:14), not racing for the things of this world but for the eternal prize in God's kingdom. 

So how do we successfully compete in this spiritual race? Our training must involve a progressive and disciplined program that equips us with God's wisdom, knowledge and discernment. A Christian church teaching God's Word is an essential component. Other tools include reading the Bible daily accompanied with prayer. A good church, Bible reading and prayer will be used heavily during the race. These necessities are best when supplemented with Bible studies, prayer groups, and volunteer services. The most critical component that CANNOT be compromised involves our sincere desire to surrender our heart and everything in it to the Lord Jesus Christ. If we commit to these basic steps, our race will be run with the assurance of a strong finish to this earthly life.

Daily Disciples Ministries, In
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 26 Aug 2020, 10:52 pm

August 26

Today’s Reading: Psalms 119:89-176; 1 Corinthians 8

Today’s Thoughts: Unconditional Promises

For the children of Israel walked forty years in the wilderness, till all the people who were men of war, who came out of Egypt, were consumed, because they did not obey the voice of the Lord--to whom the Lord swore that He would not show them the land which the Lord had sworn to their fathers that He would give us, "a land flowing with milk and honey." Then Joshua circumcised their sons whom He raised up in their place; for they were uncircumcised, because they had not been circumcised on the way.  So it was, when they had finished circumcising all the people, that they stayed in their places in the camp till they were healed. Then the Lord said to Joshua, "This day I have rolled away the reproach of Egypt from you." Therefore the name of the place is called Gilgal to this day. - Joshua 5:6-9

God's promises are not conditional. He will fulfill every promise, but in His way and in His time and to whom He wills. God heard the cries of the Israelites when they were slaves to Pharaoh. God had promised Abraham that after 400 yearsof bondage, He would rescue his descendents. That time came and God fulfilled His promise by sending Moses. Despite the Egyptians hard hearts and selfishness, God had His way and the Israelites left Egypt. Through God's outstretched arm and mighty powers, God brought plagues and parted the Red Sea. Nothing is impossible for the Lord. However, the Israelites' hearts were hardened too. After different trials and tests in the desert, it was obvious that their prayer for freedom had not been about the freedom to worship God, but for freedom from difficult circumstances. Once the circumstances became difficult in the desert, these same people chose to forsake their God who had rescued them.

Because of Moses' intercession, the next generation would be the ones who would receive the promises of God and enter into the land flowing with milk and honey. Their willingness to obey and attitude mattered to God. They needed to be obedient to His commands; however, God did not remind them about obedience to the covenant of circumcision until after they crossed the Jordan River. So you see that God's promises were not predicated upon their flesh but on His promises. However, in time—God's time, God would make sure that they kept up their end of the deal. We find ourselves in the same kind of relationship with the Lord today. We can accept Christ and receive His Holy Spirit regardless of our behaviors. He will empower us and use us to fulfill all that He has for us. But as time goes by, He continually reminds us and asks us to keep in line with our part of the relationship. Our willingness and attitude matter first and then our obedience proves if we take His promises seriously.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 25 Aug 2020, 5:10 pm

August 25

Today’s Reading: Psalms 119:1-88; 1 Corinthians 7:20-40

Today’s Thoughts: Our Witness to Our Faith
Therefore, having obtained help from God, to this day I stand, witnessing both to small and great, saying no other things than those which the prophets and Moses said would come—that the Christ would suffer, that He would be the first to rise from the dead, and would proclaim light to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles." Acts 26:22-23

My husband has been working with a client who was born and raised Buddhist. She is vice president of a large publishing company. She is smart, tenacious, tough and lost. In working with her over the past few months, my husband has made his faith very clear to her. As the project comes to a close, it seems that their conversations on faith have increased even more. She is open to talking with him about the subject. So often, we find ourselves in situations where we either get that one shot to witness, or we get shot down before even starting. In this case, my husband and this high-powered executive keep debating the issues. These conversations have brought her to a point of admitting how little she truly knows about her own religion. He has been asking her to tell him exactly what she believes. How does it work? And most importantly, he asked her a simple question, "Do you really believe in it?"

Jesus asks this question to those around Him, "Do you believe in the Son of God?" Many people find a place in organized religion but have no idea of what or whom they really believe in. We are born and raised in religious traditions. We like the routines, the fellowship, and the comfort such activities bring to our lives. Since when did Jesus use the word "comfort" to describe our walk with Him? Yes, He gives us comfort and peace through His Holy Spirit. But Jesus was clear in saying that He came with a sword, dividing friends and families (Matthew 10:34-35). Placing anyone or anything, including church traditions, above Jesus Christ will bring division between people who choose Him against those who choose their religion.

Many people do not know what to do or what to say at these times. What do we say? How much do we say? When should we speak about our faith? And on and on we wonder and ponder. I like what Paul says in today's verses. First, he says that he gets "help from God." The Holy Spirit will impress, lead and direct us in what to do. Next, Paul knows he must "stand." Sometimes we need to stand, hold our position, be honest, but not start debates unless we are led to do so. Then, Paul says he witnessed "both to small and great."  We must seize the opportunity when we know it is time, regardless of who it is, how many there are, or whatever the circumstances. Sometimes we need to not think too much and just let the Lord work through us.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 23 Aug 2020, 11:12 pm

August 23

Today's Reading: Exodus 23; Matthew 20:1-16

Today's Thoughts: Little by Little

Little by little I will drive them out from before you, until you have increased, and you inherit the land.

Exodus 23:30

In Chapter 23, God grants the Israelites various promises, including utterly overthrowing and completely cutting off their enemies. The Lord further states that He will bless their bread and water and take their sicknesses away. With the Lord on their side, the Israelites cannot lose.  But in verse 30, the Lord says that He will fulfill His promises by driving out their enemies little by little. Why? Why doesn't God just wipe their enemies out like He did the Egyptians as they entered the Red Sea? What benefit is there to do it little by little?

Exodus 23:29 says "I will not drive them out from before you in one year, lest the land become desolate and the beast of the field become too numerous for you." In other words, a place of instant abundance and blessings would be harmful for the Israelites. Blessings are not true blessings unless they come when we are able to handle them. Think of areas in your life that you would love to see the Lord work in you today. Maybe you need deliverance from sin that seems to have trapped you or maybe it is your finances. The list can go on and on. God wants to deliver you and bless you, but He will only give you what you can handle. God knows what is best for us. Even the blessings can become curses if we do not have the wisdom, maturity and honesty to handle them.

The Lord's timing is never too late nor too slow. He is patient and kind, assessing the whole situation, so that when He fulfills His promises in you, you will be able to receive them in peace. We want the quick fix or the instant gratification. We want the immediate and the miraculous. However, God's ways are not our ways and He desires to give us a future life in His promises. Little by little, complete victory will be yours by having faith and patience day by day.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 22 Aug 2020, 5:58 pm

August 22

Today's Reading: Psalms 110; 1 Corinthians 5

Today's Thoughts: To Stay or To Go

I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one. John 17:15

After reading the prayer of Jesus, I realize how far I am from understanding the truth of His message. Jesus prayed that we not be taken out of the world but that the Father would keep us from the evil one. There are times when some of us want to be taken out of this world as soon as possible just to be in heaven with Jesus. When you love someone, you want to be with them, and as Christians, our hearts yearn to be closer to Jesus. Other times, life here on earth is so hard and such a struggle that we want to be taken out just to get out of here. Admit it; we all have felt this way at times. But these feelings are no surprise to the Lord. 

Jesus' prayer to keep us in the world was truly based on love. He has provided everything we need for life and godliness, despite our circumstances. He has given us creation to see His handiwork and understand His unlimited abilities. He has given us His Word that sanctifies us and sets us apart for Him. And He has given us His own testimony as Jesus, Son of God, who walked on this earth and lived in this world. He prayed that the Father would not take us out of this world but to keep us from the evil one. Jesus prayed that we be made one with Him while remaining on earth. At times, it seems impossible to walk against the pattern of this world. We can take comfort in knowing that Jesus understands what we are going through. Our only hope is to depend on Him, which is exactly what He wants in the first place.

Where are you today? Do you secretly desire at times to be taken to heaven? Only you know the reasons why you feel this way but know today that Jesus has a plan for you being right here, right now. He loves you and has a plan for your life. Ask the Lord to give you strength in times of trouble, peace in times of struggle and hope when the world seems to be hopeless. Only in Jesus can we stay in this world and experience heaven on earth.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 21 Aug 2020, 4:20 pm

August 21

Today’s Reading: Psalms 107; 1 Corinthians 4

Today’s Thoughts: The Power of Imitation

"Therefore I urge you, imitate me." 1 Corinthians 4:16

We are masters at imitation. Whether we are copying someone else or they are copying us, we are continually being influenced and adapting our personality to the conformity of others. We may not realize that the things we do or wear or say are a result of imitating someone or something in our culture.

Paul understands these issues when he says to the Corinthians "imitate me." They were living in the world and enjoying being of the world. Paul knew that they needed a living example to follow. He became their example, a real person from whom to watch and to learn. Paul also knew that their only hope was in Jesus. He was the One they must ultimately learn to imitate.

Second Corinthians 4:18 says that, "we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal." Our focus should only be on Jesus Christ our Savior. This world and all that is in it will someday be gone. Where will you be when this happens? Do you choose your friends wisely, those who set the example in Christ as Paul did? Or are you influenced more by the world's temporary offerings, instead of Christ's eternal promises? How accountable are you to set godly examples for those who are imitating you? Ask the Lord to help you become the role model and example that He wants you to be for others. His Holy Spirit will guide you in this role.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 11 Aug 2020, 8:24 pm

August 11

Today’s Reading: Psalms 81; Romans 11:19-36

Today’s Thoughts: Ministry

Therefore, since we have this ministry, as we received mercy, we do not lose heart.   2 Corinthians 4:1

Ministry is an interesting word. What defines a ministry? Is it a job in a church, a job outside of a church, or is everything in the Christian life somehow a form of "ministry"? Regardless of where or how ministry is conducted, one thing is true—

it is a tough job. If we are not careful, we can become very weary and discouraged in doing the work of the ministry.

I have noticed in my own experience that I need to be reminded repeatedly that God does the work. I just need to be faithful to do what He has asked of me today, depending on Him for everything. Somewhere during the busyness, I can forget what dependency feels like and try to make sense of ministry in my own flesh instead of relying on His Spirit. A good saying is: "Where God's finger points, there God's hand will make a way."

For those of you who are serving in a ministerial role, pray for the Lord to give you verses to anchor your ministry goals. While reading the Scriptures, look for a verse that expresses how you feel or your heart's desire. Keep searching the Scriptures and praying until you find at least one verse or one story that you can pray back to God and meditate on. Those verses will give you the strength to get through the trials as well as the focus to finish what you started. God will bring to your memory the Scripture throughout the days ahead when the times get difficult. God wants us to count the cost and be responsible in whatever service we do, but God takes us as His responsibility to get us through. And remember, we are all dealing with the same thoughts and struggles. You are not alone when serving the Lord.

So we must not get tired of doing good for we will reap at the proper time if we don't give up. 
Galatians 6:9

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 10 Aug 2020, 5:02 pm

August 10

Today’s Reading: Psalms 79:1-6; Romans 11:1-18

Today’s Thoughts: Do You Know This Jesus?

"The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me, Because the Lord has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound" - Isaiah 61:1 

I saw a dear friend the other day. We "just happened" to be parked next to each other on a street I have never parked on before. I have to say that the strangest circumstances and the oddest timing led me to that place. But I knew when I left her, God had orchestrated our meeting.

My friend told me a tragic story about a person I have watched grow in the Lord and have frequently prayed for. Hearing the details, I realized that my heart was grieving and crying out to God once again for this precious person. This world is sickened with sin. The wages of sin is death and this world will die.

When you face circumstances that taint the very face of God, it is difficult to know how to think, let alone pray. When evil seems to prevail over the innocent, we wonder and question and ponder if we really can trust God. We question where He is in those times. We question what He meant when He said He would never leave us or forsake us.  Are God's definitions different? Do we have to spiritualize everything that happens on earth, waiting to be vindicated only in heaven?

No and no. The Christianity that is represented today in most people is not the Jesus that I worship. I am sick and tired of Christians who quote verses to the hurting just to make themselves feel better. My Jesus can give you Living Water that heals every hurt at the depths of your broken and abused soul. We should not settle for what other Christians have to offer. We need Jesus. We need everything He has to offer. We need Jesus to reach down into the depths of our hearts to bring healing and life and liberty to the captive. He has come to set you free; do not settle for anything less. If you need help, let us know. We are here for you: the abused, the lonely, the confused, the disillusioned, the helpless.

You cry out to Him. You be honest. He will deliver you. Do not settle for anything less than a miracle that transforms your life so powerfully that you know Jesus Himself is holding your heart. That's Jesus' Christianity.

Do you know the real Jesus? Do you feel Him as you read His words? Are you empowered with supernatural eyes that see beyond the physical to experience the spiritual? Please do not settle for anything less. God has so much more for you.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 09 Aug 2020, 9:44 pm

August 9

Today's Reading: Psalms 77; Romans 10

Today's Thoughts: Talk About Jesus

How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in?  And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard?  And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent?  As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"  But not all the Israelites accepted the good news.  For Isaiah says, "Lord, who has believed our message?"  Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ. - Romans 10:14-17

There are a lot of misconceptions about evangelism.  First, evangelism means to share the good news of Jesus Christ.  It is as easy as sharing your story (or testimony) of how Jesus Christ changed your life.  No one can argue with your own personal story, and you do not need to know any Scripture verses to share your story.

How do I witness or tell someone else about Jesus?  Well, there are three things that everyone loves to talk about: themselves, their work and their kids.  I start asking tons of questions about each of these three things, to let them talk. After they have shared about themselves, they usually ask me something about myself. Before answering, I pray silently to the Lord for the right sentence to direct the conversation to Christ. I want to use all that the person has shared in a way to lead the conversation to the Lord. God has always honored my desire to witness. He has always given me the words and I have seen the fruit. I have seen many people (complete strangers) come to Christ in a variety of places, from hospital beds to airplanes, and even on the phone to an operator in another state who was helping me make a hotel reservation!

People need Jesus. I believe that so firmly that I share Jesus with everyone I can. Jesus wants people to come to Him. We are the bridge between Jesus and the lost (through the Holy Spirit). A long time ago, I learned that it is better to say the WRONG thing than to say NOTHING at all. The Holy Spirit will use anything to minister to a heart, but the words have to be spoken for Him to use them. The Holy Spirit needs two things from each of us: a face and a voice. Paul said, "faith comes from hearing the message" and how will anyone hear without someone telling them? (Romans 10:17)

Tell the world about Jesus, starting with one person at a time. Be sure you ask them, "Do you want to pray with me right now to come to know Jesus?" You will be shocked by how many say, "Yes, I do."  And remember, God blesses obedience, not results.  Be obedient to share the gospel and leave the results to God.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 24 Jul 2020, 7:56 pm

July 24

Today's Reading: Psalms 35; Acts 25

Today's Thoughts: Blessings of the Faithful

“And Jacob called his sons and said, "Gather together, that I may tell you what shall befall you in the last days….” Genesis 49:1

Jacob was at the end of his life. He had the opportunity to tell his sons what would happen to each of them in their future before “he drew his feet up into the bed and breathed his last, and was gathered to his people” (Genesis 49:33). Jacob prophesied, or spoke forth the future of their tribes, to his sons, who are the heads of the twelve tribes of Israel. Genesis 49:28 says, “All these are the twelve tribes of Israel, and this is what their father spoke to them. And he blessed them; he blessed each one according to his own blessing.”If you read the words that Jacob spoke, they were very insightful and discerning, but are his words really a blessing?

The definition of blessing is to speak well of someone, to impart good favor and to endow prosperity on someone. We use the word “blessing” as a way to make someone happy. Even in the Sermon on the Mount in Matthew 5, Jesus starts each sentence with “Blessed are they that…” (KJV). The word “blessed” is defined as “to be well off, happy, fortunate.”  Each person described in Matthew 5, from a worldly perspective, is not someone that seems highly favored or happy today. Who wants to “mourn, be poor in spirit, be meek or be persecuted?” In addition, if we read the words that Jacob spoke to some of his sons (like Reuben, Simeon and Levi), we would not define them as words of blessing. Personally, I would not have wanted to hear those last words from my father on his death bed.

So what are some other definitions for blessing as illustrated from Jacob’s last words in the Old Testament? Hebrews 11:21 describes Jacob’s very last act of blessing his children as his supreme act of faith. Jacob believed that God used his words to speak forth His truth concerning the future of his sons. For parents, blessing our children is an act of faith in which we trust them to God. We also bless our children by discerning God’s talents and spiritual gifts and then, we release them to fulfill God’s purpose in their lives. Even if the words are so truthful that they are interpreted as piercing the heart instead of blessing the heart, we have to remember that the truth sets us free. By embracing the truth and asking forgiveness, we are blessed by being made alright through the grace and mercy of the Lord. There is no greater blessing than the covering of Jesus’ blood which sets us free from sin and cleanses us from all unrighteousness.  How “blessed” is the man who trusts in Him (Psalm 84:12).

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 23 Jul 2020, 4:47 pm

July 23

Today's Reading: Psalms 33; Acts 24

Today's Thoughts: Facing the Giants Today

David said to Saul, "Let no man's heart fail because of him; your servant will go and fight with this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "You are not able to go against this Philistine to fight with him; for you are a youth, and he a man of war from his youth." - 1 Samuel 17:32-33

I remember learning the story of David and Goliath in Sunday school. As a child, I tried to picture the scene of this teenager going up against this scary, mean giant. How big was Goliath in comparison to David? Where did David get such courage to even think he could defeat him? All of the odds were against David. He had no experience, no armor, no weapon, and no one fought alongside him. Who was he kidding? But David had something far more powerful than physical stature, experience or weapons: he had faith in his God. 

Do you ever feel like you are in the midst of a battle where the odds are stacked against you? Or maybe you see the giants, hear their taunts and decide to flee and hide out, as opposed to standing up to them, as the Israelites did before David arrived? Today, we are all in a battle and there is one clear enemy. Make no mistake about this fact: “your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour” (1 Peter 5:8). Satan will use whatever tactics he can to get to us, to frighten us, and to keep us from fighting back. He will play tricks on our minds so that we see giants that are not real. He will deceive us into believing that we have no ability to win. One of the best tools Satan has against us is fear.

Fear keeps us from facing the giants. Fear keeps us from ever achieving victory because we are afraid and run from the battle. Fear becomes our own trap of despair, depression and disillusionment. So often, the battle takes place in our own minds with giants conjured up in our thoughts, but we must understand that this is not God’s will for us.

Where did David get his courage? He believed in his God, the God of Israel. He believed in all that he had been taught about God, and he had witnessed God’s faithfulness and protection in his own life. And on this day, he was willing to put his faith to the test. David took a huge step of faith, depending completely on the Lord to save him. With one sling of one rock, the giant fell. For us, today is our day of victory. Today is the day to face the giants in our lives. In faith we step out, stop running, stop hiding and stop believing the lies of the enemy, Satan.  In faith, we face the enemy head on and we claim victory in the name of our Savior Jesus Christ. He has fought the battle and won, on our behalf, but we need to step out, stand up and sling the rock. Victory is ours in Christ.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 22 Jul 2020, 8:57 pm

July 22

Today's Reading: Psalms 31; Acts 23:16-35

Today's Thoughts: Before You Set Out

When the cloud remained over the tabernacle a long time, the Israelites obeyed the LORD's order and did not set out.  Sometimes the cloud was over the tabernacle only a few days; at the LORD's command they would encamp, and then at his command they would set out. Sometimes the cloud stayed only from evening till morning, and when it lifted in the morning they set out. Whether by day or by night, whenever the cloud lifted, they set out. Whether the cloud stayed over the tabernacle for two days or a month or a year, the Israelites would remain in camp and not set out; but when lifted set out.Numbers 9:19-22 (NIV)

The words “set out” are so prevalent in this section of Scripture. When God commanded, the Israelites set out in obedience. If God did not command, the Israelites stayed encamped. Jesus said to His disciples in Matthew 16:24, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me.”  As believers, we are commanded to follow Jesus. Many times we act as if God should be following our desires, our goals and our agendas. Jesus doesn’t follow us. He commands us to be obedient and follow Him. We have the presence of the Lord dwelling within us. We can be led like the Israelites by watching for His lead and listening to His voice through the Word of God.

There are times He tell us to “go” and there are times He tells us “to be still and know that He is God.” Following Jesus leads us to the tops of mountains as well as through the valley of Baca. But He is there, leading and guiding and loving us through it. We will learn to weep with Him as we see things that hurt His heart and rejoice with Him as we embrace the things that bring Him joy. One thing is for certain, He will never leave you or forsake you. Our tendency is to be tempted to leave Him, never the other way around.

Today, be sure that you spend time in His word, listening for His counsel and ask Him to help you follow His lead. Make His footsteps your pathway as you turn to Jesus throughout the day in obedience before you set out.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 21 Jul 2020, 8:24 pm

July 21

Today’s Reading: Psalms 29; Acts 23:1-15

Today’s Thoughts: God’s Wall of Fire
‘’’For I,' says the LORD, 'will be a wall of fire all around her, and I will be the glory in her midst.'" - Zechariah 2:5

Living in southern California is an adventure of sorts, from the surf to the desert to the mountains and so much activity in between. One of our chief blessings is the consistently nice weather. Not too hot, not too cold, usually the temperature is just the right balance for most people. However, we do have our challenges from the weather—drought, dry winds and firestorms. I personally have witnessed two devastating firestorms, the last one dangerously close to my home. I literally could see the fires blazing as the tips of the flames seemed to stretch higher with each gust of wind. It is a terrifying and awesome sight, so mesmerizing and powerful. These events remind us of how powerless we are to control the forces of nature.

Today's verse describes "a wall of fire", amazing, powerful and yet protective, not destructive. God's wall of fire encloses around us to keep us in His presence. God's wall of fire burns with the power of His glory in our midst. What a sight (or thought) to behold! Fire is used in the Bible to describe God's presence, a consuming fire of holiness. For us, we are to revere God's presence for His holiness and perfection, but to also take comfort in knowing that He is that fire of protection around us.

When I walk the beach or gaze upon a mountainside, I am reminded of God's indescribable creative power. He is truly an awesome God. His hand of protection is always upon us. His love is evident in everything around us. Take time today and reflect on the beauty of God's glory. Ask the Lord to show you things you have never seen before, maybe you will get a glimpse of His wall of fire and His glory in your midst. Spend time intimately with the Lord and you will find that you pay less attention to things that truly do not matter to your life. May He fill you with His love, joy and peace.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 20 Jul 2020, 10:01 pm

July 20

Today's Reading: Psalms 26; Acts 22  

Today's Thoughts: What Is There to Fear?

The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? - Psalm 27:1

My dog Buddy is a consistent source of insight and amusement in my life. For you animal lovers, you know what I am talking about. God's creatures are simply unique and amazing in wonderful ways. My dog is all of those things to me and I am amazed at how the Lord teaches me certain messages through Buddy. For example, my husband and I had taken Buddy out to some property where deer and coyote roam freely. Buddy was quick to take off, running through weeds so high that all I could see is the white tip of his tail. He crawled through a barbed-wire fence, jumped over a creek, and dragged himself through thickets and brush that left him covered with briars. He was in heaven, loving every minute of his excursion, and without a care of any danger seemed to enter his mind. Later that evening when we got home, I heard Buddy whimpering outside near the back door. I thought he was hurt or that something was wrong with him. What was wrong? There was a twig lying on the concrete and he was afraid to step over it.

One minute my dog was walking through the jungle with no fear; the next, he was whimpering over a twig. Why? Because his fear was based on something unknown and unfamiliar to him, though we know that a twig is far more harmless than plowing through rattlesnake weeds out in the country. How often do we allow fear of something harmless to stop us in our tracks and keep us from going forward? How often does the Lord look at us and think we look ridiculous (as I did of Buddy)? We so often let the fear of the unknown keep us from having all that God has for us.

Do you have fears in your life that stop you in your tracks? Are you consistently afraid of the unknown? Sometimes we are far more comfortable in dangerous places just because we are familiar with them. Let's be willing to be uncomfortable sometimes and let the Lord truly lead us. The Lord tells us to trust Him and to step out in faith. The Lord promises to protect us, regardless of where we go with Him. Just as I was watching Buddy closely, just in case that twig jumped up at him—the Lord is always watching out for us too.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 19 Jul 2020, 5:12 pm

July 19

Today's Reading: Psalms 23 Acts 21:18-40

Today's Thoughts: The Valley

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside quiet waters, He restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. - Psalm 23

Psalm 23 is an awesome promise from the Lord, so personal to each of us. God is our Good Shepherd and He knows all about us. He knows that by restoring us back to Him, we will be willing to be led down His path of righteousness. At times, those paths will lead us through valleys of the shadow of death. Most of us hate those paths. Even though the Lord is holding us by the hand, oh, how we resist! It is hard to acknowledge that the God of love is truly leading us through the dark, scary valley. We may even want to blame such terrible circumstances on everything and everyone else instead of submitting to God ourselves. In time, however, we will see that it was only by going through the valley of the shadow of death that the Lord could help us break hurtful habits and behaviors, so that we can receive His peace and rejoice in His love.

Ask the Lord today to reveal any areas of your heart that need restoration. Do you feel dull or numb in certain areas of your life?

Tell the Lord about those places in your heart where you sense frustration and barrenness.

Ask Him to restore them back to Him. Restoration is not always just about life's obvious issues; it can be very much about life's less recognized ones.

Take your time to really read through Psalm 23 (again) and listen to the Lord's impressions on your heart. The Word of God is the most powerful Word you will read or hear today.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 15 Jul 2020, 8:35 pm

July 15

Today's Reading: Psalms 13; Acts 19:21-41

Today's Thoughts: Seek God’s Wisdom

The LORD looks down from heaven on the sons of men to see if there are any who understand,  any who seek God. - Psalm 14:2

Do we understand the ways of God? Understanding God is different than believing in God. To understand means that we can come into alignment by acknowledging the decisions God makes on our behalf. We do not have to agree with the decision but because we understand that God's ways are higher than ours are, we can yield to Him. At that point, we show our trust in His ways as we continue to seek and submit to His will.

As a parent, I have been challenged to explain "why" I am making a certain decision. If my decision pleases my children, no discussion is necessary. However, if I disagree, I am sought out to discuss and debate why my choices did not match their hearts' desire. As a parent, I have the right to make final decisions as much as I have the right to explain or not explain the factors that went into making those decisions. My children then have the right to agree or disagree with my decisions but what a joy it is when they understand and accept them as is.

God wants a relationship with us. As our Heavenly Father, He knows what is best for us. He is more than willing to reveal Himself to those who seek Him. God does not want us to just believe in Him but to understand Him as well. God has not hidden Himself from us. He has given us His Son, Jesus, His Word, and His Spirit.

The Spirit of God intercedes for us, convicts our hearts and leads us into all truth. We have the opportunity to seek God and to find Him. But we also have the ability to understand Him as we continue to choose to read the Bible, pray and submit to the circumstances that He has allowed us to encounter in our lives.

If you are struggling with understanding why God is allowing certain circumstances to continue in your life, seek Him for wisdom. James 1 tells us that anyone who is lacking in wisdom should ask God for it because God will give liberally to all that ask. But when God answers, believe that answer and do not doubt. Doubting only leads us to becoming double minded. Double mindedness is a worse state than questioning God's decisions in the first place. And remember, God is looking down from Heaven to see if we understand and seek after Him.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 14 Jul 2020, 9:56 pm

July 14

Today’s Reading: Psalms 10; Acts 19:1-20

Today’s Thoughts: Our Teacher

But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him. 1 John 2:27 

Jesus tells His disciples in John 16 that when He goes away He will send a Helper, His Holy Spirit. “When He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth…” (John 16:13). When we accept Jesus into our hearts, we are immediately indwelled by His Holy Spirit. We believe, then, wereceive. One of the biggest attacks Christians face today comes from an enemy telling us that we have no real power, no victory, and no hope. In John 8:44, Jesus describes our enemy: “He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.”

Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is perfect in every way. He cannot lie. He cannot deceive. He is holy and righteous beyond our understanding. His promises are true. His faithfulness reaches to the heavens. When He says that we have His Holy Spirit, then we must believe in faith that we have an abiding relationship filled with His love and power. He promises that no eye has seen, nor ear has heard, nor has entered into the heart of man what God has prepared for those who love Him (1 Corinthians 2:9).

Do you believe Him today? Do you want to know more about the things of the Lord? As a child of God, saved and sealed for the day of redemption, you have the anointing of the Holy Spirit who will teach you all things. Let today be the day that you start learning about these things. How to start? Read His Word and study it. Pray and ask for the things you want to learn about. Ask questions that you want answered. Get up every day with an attitude of faith and do not allow the enemy to tempt you with his lies. Maybe it is time for you to go back to school…and what a great Teacher you have! And the best part…He will only give you open book (the Bible) tests.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 13 Jul 2020, 8:48 pm

July 13

Today's Reading: Psalms 7; Acts 18

Today's Thoughts: Speak Without Fear

Now the Lord spoke to Paul in the night by a vision, "Do not be afraid, but speak, and do not keep silent; for I am with you, and no one will attack you to hurt you; for I have many people in this city." Acts 18:9-10

I am encouraged when reading statements like these. Paul was known as a man with such boldness and never-ending endurance. He spoke before kings and started churches. He was persecuted and beaten but continued to sing praises. We read that his body had the brand marks of Jesus Christ and yet, this verse allows us to look into his heart. Paul was scared.

I would guess that not many people would know that Paul needed this kind of encouragement. Paul obviously knew that his fears stemmed from his speaking, which led to him being attacked and hurt. God knew what Paul needed to keep going. The Lord assured Paul to continue, to not quit, but to speak, and then calmed his fears by saying that no one would attack him to hurt him. God knows just what we need to hear. God knows just how much each of us can take. And God knows how to assure us, comfort us, encourage us and motivate us to continue.

Are there fears you are dealing with today? Are you struggling with thoughts of quitting or stopping? God knows your heart and He can minister to you at the deepest level. Allow His Holy Spirit to minister to you today. Open His Word and listen as He speaks to your heart. Then, go and speak as He leads you.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 13 Jul 2020, 8:48 pm

July 13

Today's Reading: Psalms 7; Acts 18

Today's Thoughts: Speak Without Fear

Now the Lord spoke to Paul in the night by a vision, "Do not be afraid, but speak, and do not keep silent; for I am with you, and no one will attack you to hurt you; for I have many people in this city." Acts 18:9-10

I am encouraged when reading statements like these. Paul was known as a man with such boldness and never-ending endurance. He spoke before kings and started churches. He was persecuted and beaten but continued to sing praises. We read that his body had the brand marks of Jesus Christ and yet, this verse allows us to look into his heart. Paul was scared.

I would guess that not many people would know that Paul needed this kind of encouragement. Paul obviously knew that his fears stemmed from his speaking, which led to him being attacked and hurt. God knew what Paul needed to keep going. The Lord assured Paul to continue, to not quit, but to speak, and then calmed his fears by saying that no one would attack him to hurt him. God knows just what we need to hear. God knows just how much each of us can take. And God knows how to assure us, comfort us, encourage us and motivate us to continue.

Are there fears you are dealing with today? Are you struggling with thoughts of quitting or stopping? God knows your heart and He can minister to you at the deepest level. Allow His Holy Spirit to minister to you today. Open His Word and listen as He speaks to your heart. Then, go and speak as He leads you.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 12 Jul 2020, 11:24 pm

July 12

Today’s Reading: Psalms 4; Acts 17:16-34

Today’s Thoughts: Both Near and Far

Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, a virgin will be with child and bear a son, and she will call His name Immanuel.Isaiah 7:14

Learn more about RevenueStripe...
We read this prophecy written thousands of years ago and understand that the fulfillment was Jesus, as it is quoted again in Matthew 1:22, testifying to the virgin birth of Jesus as prophesied by the prophet Isaiah.

However, there was also a closer fulfillment of that prophecy as we read in Isaiah 8:3, “So I approached the prophetess, and she conceived and gave birth to a son. Then the Lord said to me, ‘Name him Maher-shalal-hash-baz’.” The prophecy for us is about the virgin birth of Jesus, but it was also immediately about this prophetess having a son as a sign to the people during Isaiah’s time. This verse is an example of near and far prophecy. “Near” to Isaiah but also predicted “far” for us.

Prophecy still works like that in our lives today. There are prophecies that have near and far fulfillments. As we read the Scriptures, we know that those verses were placed in the Bible for a set time and place. But, those same verses pop out to us as verses that we can claim for our own lives. How does that work?

God’s Word is alive and His Word has the ability to reach through all places, settings, times and events. His Word is as applicable and real to us and for us today as it was when written. I have seen near and far fulfillments in verses for myself. Many times, I receive a verse (or promise) from the Lord for the circumstance I am currently facing, and then years later in my life, I see the Lord further fulfill that verse in a new way.

God wants to speak to you and He does that by prophesying through His Word. Claim those verses but then relax. If God said it to you, He will fulfill it….again and again…both near and far.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum: