World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
Online Service Message EmptyYesterday at 11:38 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Online Service Message EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» AISH
Online Service Message EmptyYesterday at 10:24 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Online Service Message EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Online Service Message EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Online Service Message EmptyYesterday at 10:09 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Online Service Message EmptyYesterday at 9:54 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
Online Service Message EmptyYesterday at 9:51 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Online Service Message EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:49 pm by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
Online Service Message EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:45 pm by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
Online Service Message EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Online Service Message EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:08 pm by Admin

» Be Fervent in Spirit
Online Service Message EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Remain in God - iBelieve Truth
Online Service Message EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 1:25 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Online Service Message EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:43 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Online Service Message EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Online Service Message EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Online Service Message EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 8:54 pm by Admin

» Is Gaza Really Starving
Online Service Message EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Online Service Message EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 10:08 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Online Service Message

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Online Service Message Empty Re: Online Service Message

Post  Admin Sun 04 Jan 2015, 12:20 am

Admin wrote:
Online Service Message Church20new20year201
THE MESSAGE FOR THE NEW YEAR
1st posted 31 12 07
OLD TESTAMENT READING
1 Samuel 2:1-10
NEW TESTAMENT READING
Romans 7:15-25

THE MESSAGE

As we ring in the New Year with festive spirit with joy and anticipation, this is good- But, it is also a time to reflect on the past and prepare for the future.
We have some wonderful worship songs and encouragements in our service that cheer us on to be the people the body of Christ that he wants of us and due to Him.
We are reminded in our Old Testament Reading  1 Samuel 2:9 He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail.
The Word of God encourages us that he will keep us.
In our New Testament Reading Romans 7 Is about a tug of war in oneself to do right and that which is good. God has given us the gift of choice and the gift of reason.
Why the need to be so serious?
The end of time is near - and our enemy has turned up the heat .We only need to look around us or turn on the news.  He is stalking us like a lion, waiting for an opportunity to pounce. He wants to devour us - to utterly destroy our faith in Christ. But we have good news to bring Our God reigns! Hallelujah
The idea of eternity is a hard one to grasp. It's difficult to wrap the human mind around the concept. But God still wants His children to have an eternal perspective. Throughout Scripture, He stresses Christ's second coming to help us think about our life in timeless terms. Realizing that Jesus could return at any time forces the Church keep the proper focus.
The apostle Peter warns, "The end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer" (4:7). He is saying, in other words, "This is no time for lightness. You have to get sober-minded about spiritual matters.
It is an issue of life and death."
your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: whom resist steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world" (1 Peter 5:8-9).
As a member of the body of Christ, get ready to face the devil. You may not want to think about it but if you have determined to follow Jesus with all your heart,
you are in the battle against principalities and powers (spirits)
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
How do we overcome?
John gives us the answer in Revelation 12: "They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony" (Revelation 12:11). He has given us authority as a joint heir with Christ and cast out demons (Mark 3:15)
We are winning God’s tug of war when we look in the mirror and know we are living a Christian life. A life that we are proud of and a life that we can share with others and a life that is true to the word of God given us by the Holy spirit. A life that is blessed by the Holy Spirit.
We need to look with perspective and we need to understand God’s love for us and try as best we can to win against sin. In this passage of Romans the writer has self-hatred for the sin in himself and knows the conflict that people deal with. But with healthy perspective we are allowed to fail and still be loved by God  – we may be at a tug of war with ourselves but the very fact that God loves us unconditionally, even with our sins, gives us hope and a reason to keep trying to win the war against sin.
In Colossians 3:2, Paul reminds us to set our minds on heavenly things rather than on the things of earth. We walk through the material world. But we're to make decisions about where we spend our time, money, and energy by considering their long-term impact. The most important decision we make is to obey God's call to evangelize.
In every human being is the need to be needed it gives us a sense of self-worth and reason for living.  Corrie ten Boom said: when she was 5 years old and received Jesus as her Saviour,her mother said to her 'Corrie now you are an intercessor' And she found that people living around her home needed her prayers.  What a great way for a little child to find her self-worth.
You may not feel gifted in any way and maybe life has robbed you of your feeling of self-worth, be encouraged your a child of the King and he loves to hear from you. He is interested in every little detail of your life.
He interceeds on your behalf, your concern and compassion for others in prayer are precious jewels.  
So go forward in life doing your best praying at all times
And Remember God's love can dispel sorrow, help a broken heart, and give us a great assurance that the love of God is real and His Holy spirit the Comforter will help us.
That on that great day when we meet our Saviour face to face we will hear
well done good and faithful servant.

May God add his Blessing
--------------------
Our Reading for Todays Service

OLD TESTAMENT READING

1And Hannah prayed, and said,
       My heart rejoiceth in the LORD,
        mine horn is exalted in the LORD;
        my mouth is enlarged over mine enemies;
        because I rejoice in thy salvation.
2There is none holy as the LORD:
       for there is none besides thee:
        neither is there any rock like our God.
3Talk no more so exceeding proudly;
       let not arrogancy come out of your mouth:
        for the LORD is a God of knowledge,
        and by him actions are weighed.
4The bows of the mighty men are broken,
       and they that stumbled are girded with strength.
5They that were full have hired out themselves for bread;
       and they that were hungry ceased:
        so that the barren hath borne seven;
        and she that hath many children is waxed feeble.
6The LORD killeth, and maketh alive:
       he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up.
7The LORD maketh poor, and maketh rich:
       he bringeth low, and lifteth up.
8He raiseth up the poor out of the dust,
       and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill,
        to set them among princes,
        and to make them inherit the throne of glory:
        for the pillars of the earth are the LORD's,
        and he hath set the world upon them.
9He will keep the feet of his saints,
       and the wicked shall be silent in darkness;
        for by strength shall no man prevail.
10The adversaries of the LORD shall be broken to pieces;
       out of heaven shall he thunder upon them:
        the LORD shall judge the ends of the earth;
        and he shall give strength unto his king,
        and exalt the horn of his anointed.
----------------------------------------------------
The Problem of Indwelling Sin
15For that which I do, I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
16If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
17Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
18For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
19For the good that I would, I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
20Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
21I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
22For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: 23but I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
24O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
25I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God;
but with the flesh the law of sin.
<>< <><<><
NEW YEAR'S RACE
Lord, I've run so fast in this past year
Trying to do my best, but fear
It hasn't been quite as good,
As I wish it could or should.
In 1 Corinthians, chapter nine,
I read about running this race of mine.
How I'm running hard for the eternal reward,
A prize that won't tarnish strikes a chord.
If those around me run for a prize that won't last,
Then shouldn't I pursue one that will cast
Everlasting results at Your feet,
When one day at last our eyes will meet?
Help me Lord with discipline to run,
So one day I'll hear, "Your job is well done."
Keep me in Your Word each day,
Going there to find my way.
Give me a heart for those who know not
That for them, You gave a gift that was bought
With Your shed blood on Calvary,
So that one day they could be set free.
Help me to be vigilant in prayer,
So that the world will know how much You care,
So they will learn of Your great love,
So they will meet the Comforter from above.
Discipline me to use my resources
Of time, money, talents and sources,
That I don't even know of at this time,
But am trusting in You to provide in kind.
Work through me in the way You choose.
When I'm running for You, I cannot loose.
And as I look back at the end of the year,
I'll know I can press on without fear.
from
THE LAST IMPRESSION.

A Prayer For The New Year
And Every Day

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace:
where there is hatred, let me sow love
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
where there is sadness, joy.
Good Master, grant
that I may not so much seek to be consoled
as to console,
to be understood as to understand,
to be loved as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive,
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
it is in dying
that we are born to eternal life.
Amen.
--------------------------------
A Christian's Prayer
Lord, let the treasures I seek be the heavenly kind,
With each thought that I think, keep your will in mind.
Please make the words, that I speak, lead some lost soul
Away from the world and into your fold.
Lord, keep me humble, to help those in need.
Don't let my heart fill with envy and greed.
Give me compassion; more love, faith, and trust.
Keep me far away from hate, sin, and lust.
This is a Christians prayer everyday;
To let our light shine and show someone the way.
Now, there may be times when I stumble, and fall.
But, I'm only human, Lord, you know, after all.
Lord, lift me up when my spirits are low.
Please give me only the good seeds to sow.
Bless me with Faith, Hope, and Love; Lord, I pray.
Now, this is a Christian's prayer everyday.
-----------------------------
A PRAYER FOR ALL
Please lift up in prayer those on your heart and Join in Prayer for peace of Jerusalem and the other war torn countries and the inoccent and those persecuted.
Lord Jesus, I thank and praise you for touching each prayer request ever mentioned here.
I come into agreement with your Spirit for each of them. Let the lost be found them that know you not may they be drawn to you by your Holy spirit, and the sick be healed,
set the captive free and mend the broken hearted,
Let this be the acceptable year of the Lord!
Please Restore families,
marriages, jobs, ministries, healing and protection and bring households into your
kingdoms.... speak peace, be still to the storms in their lives and
let their glory go to your name.

For our Missionaries in Turkey and missionaries everywhere who proclaim your Holy Good News, Protect and undertake for them please Father-- you know their names
Guide those who are in authority......Bring revival to our nation and help us to once more serve thee Lord with
all our hearts. Lord, open the eyes of understanding
and make fruit that remains in our hearts, and plant families in a good Bible teaching and led of Your Spirit church in which it is your will for them to serve you.
I praise you for your saving grace your peace and your mercy
We bring you a sacrifice of praise as we present our petition before your throne, Lord there are so many on our lists
O Lord God there may be some we have missed by human error, but you O Lord hear the faintest whisper and we do not list in order of importance  you know Lord
We ask this as we place in your capable hands your will be done In Jesus Mighty powerful and precious name,
Amen
As Hezzekiah I present the list before you.
Lord you can hear the prayer of those who we have made mention of in times past and no prayer is wasted.

Online Service Message Bellsblessing

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 31 Dec 2011, 3:33 pm

Online Service Message Church20new20year201
THE MESSAGE FOR THE NEW YEAR
1st posted 31 12 07
OLD TESTAMENT READING
NEW TESTAMENT READING

THE MESSAGE

As we ring in the New Year with festive spirit with joy and anticipation, this is good- But, it is also a time to reflect on the past and prepare for the future.
We have some wonderful worship songs and encouragements in our service that cheer us on to be the people the body of Christ that he wants of us and due to Him.
We are reminded in our Old Testament Reading 1 Samuel 2:9 He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail.
The Word of God encourages us that he will keep us.
In our New Testament Reading Romans 7 Is about a tug of war in oneself to do right and that which is good. God has given us the gift of choice and the gift of reason.
Why the need to be so serious?
The end of time is near - and our enemy has turned up the heat .We only need to look around us or turn on the news. He is stalking us like a lion, waiting for an opportunity to pounce. He wants to devour us - to utterly destroy our faith in Christ. But we have good news to bring Our God reigns! Hallelujah
The idea of eternity is a hard one to grasp. It's difficult to wrap the human mind around the concept. But God still wants His children to have an eternal perspective. Throughout Scripture, He stresses Christ's second coming to help us think about our life in timeless terms. Realizing that Jesus could return at any time forces the Church keep the proper focus.
The apostle Peter warns, "The end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer" (4:7). He is saying, in other words, "This is no time for lightness. You have to get sober-minded about spiritual matters.
It is an issue of life and death."
your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: whom resist steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world" (1 Peter 5:8-9).
As a member of the body of Christ, get ready to face the devil. You may not want to think about it but if you have determined to follow Jesus with all your heart,
you are in the battle against principalities and powers (spirits)
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
How do we overcome?
John gives us the answer in Revelation 12: "They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony" (Revelation 12:11). He has given us authority as a joint heir with Christ and cast out demons (Mark 3:15)
We are winning God’s tug of war when we look in the mirror and know we are living a Christian life. A life that we are proud of and a life that we can share with others and a life that is true to the word of God given us by the Holy spirit. A life that is blessed by the Holy Spirit.
We need to look with perspective and we need to understand God’s love for us and try as best we can to win against sin. In this passage of Romans the writer has self-hatred for the sin in himself and knows the conflict that people deal with. But with healthy perspective we are allowed to fail and still be loved by God – we may be at a tug of war with ourselves but the very fact that God loves us unconditionally, even with our sins, gives us hope and a reason to keep trying to win the war against sin.
In Colossians 3:2, Paul reminds us to set our minds on heavenly things rather than on the things of earth. We walk through the material world. But we're to make decisions about where we spend our time, money, and energy by considering their long-term impact. The most important decision we make is to obey God's call to evangelize.
In every human being is the need to be needed it gives us a sense of self-worth and reason for living. Corrie ten Boom said: when she was 5 years old and received Jesus as her Saviour,her mother said to her 'Corrie now you are an intercessor' And she found that people living around her home needed her prayers. What a great way for a little child to find her self-worth.
You may not feel gifted in any way and maybe life has robbed you of your feeling of self-worth, be encouraged your a child of the King and he loves to hear from you. He is interested in every little detail of your life.
He interceeds on your behalf, your concern and compassion for others in prayer are precious jewels.
So go forward in life doing your best praying at all times
And Remember God's love can dispel sorrow, help a broken heart, and give us a great assurance that the love of God is real and His Holy spirit the Comforter will help us.
That on that great day when we meet our Saviour face to face we will hear
well done good and faithful servant.

May God add his Blessing
--------------------
Our Reading for Todays Service

OLD TESTAMENT READING

1And Hannah prayed, and said,
My heart rejoiceth in the LORD,
mine horn is exalted in the LORD;
my mouth is enlarged over mine enemies;
because I rejoice in thy salvation.
2There is none holy as the LORD:
for there is none besides thee:
neither is there any rock like our God.
3Talk no more so exceeding proudly;
let not arrogancy come out of your mouth:
for the LORD is a God of knowledge,
and by him actions are weighed.
4The bows of the mighty men are broken,
and they that stumbled are girded with strength.
5They that were full have hired out themselves for bread;
and they that were hungry ceased:
so that the barren hath borne seven;
and she that hath many children is waxed feeble.
6The LORD killeth, and maketh alive:
he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up.
7The LORD maketh poor, and maketh rich:
he bringeth low, and lifteth up.
8He raiseth up the poor out of the dust,
and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill,
to set them among princes,
and to make them inherit the throne of glory:
for the pillars of the earth are the LORD's,
and he hath set the world upon them.
9He will keep the feet of his saints,
and the wicked shall be silent in darkness;
for by strength shall no man prevail.
10The adversaries of the LORD shall be broken to pieces;
out of heaven shall he thunder upon them:
the LORD shall judge the ends of the earth;
and he shall give strength unto his king,
and exalt the horn of his anointed.
The Problem of Indwelling Sin
15For that which I do, I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
16If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
17Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
18For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
19For the good that I would, I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
20Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
21I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
22For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: 23but I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
24O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
25I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God;
but with the flesh the law of sin.
<>< <><<><
NEW YEAR'S RACE
Lord, I've run so fast in this past year
Trying to do my best, but fear
It hasn't been quite as good,
As I wish it could or should.
In 1 Corinthians, chapter nine,
I read about running this race of mine.
How I'm running hard for the eternal reward,
A prize that won't tarnish strikes a chord.
If those around me run for a prize that won't last,
Then shouldn't I pursue one that will cast
Everlasting results at Your feet,
When one day at last our eyes will meet?
Help me Lord with discipline to run,
So one day I'll hear, "Your job is well done."
Keep me in Your Word each day,
Going there to find my way.
Give me a heart for those who know not
That for them, You gave a gift that was bought
With Your shed blood on Calvary,
So that one day they could be set free.
Help me to be vigilant in prayer,
So that the world will know how much You care,
So they will learn of Your great love,
So they will meet the Comforter from above.
Discipline me to use my resources
Of time, money, talents and sources,
That I don't even know of at this time,
But am trusting in You to provide in kind.
Work through me in the way You choose.
When I'm running for You, I cannot loose.
And as I look back at the end of the year,
I'll know I can press on without fear.
from
THE LAST IMPRESSION.

A Prayer For The New Year
And Every Day

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace:
where there is hatred, let me sow love
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
where there is sadness, joy.
Good Master, grant
that I may not so much seek to be consoled
as to console,
to be understood as to understand,
to be loved as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive,
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
it is in dying
that we are born to eternal life.
Amen.
--------------------------------
A Christian's Prayer
Lord, let the treasures I seek be the heavenly kind,
With each thought that I think, keep your will in mind.
Please make the words, that I speak, lead some lost soul
Away from the world and into your fold.
Lord, keep me humble, to help those in need.
Don't let my heart fill with envy and greed.
Give me compassion; more love, faith, and trust.
Keep me far away from hate, sin, and lust.
This is a Christians prayer everyday;
To let our light shine and show someone the way.
Now, there may be times when I stumble, and fall.
But, I'm only human, Lord, you know, after all.
Lord, lift me up when my spirits are low.
Please give me only the good seeds to sow.
Bless me with Faith, Hope, and Love; Lord, I pray.
Now, this is a Christian's prayer everyday.
-----------------------------
A PRAYER FOR ALL
Please lift up in prayer those on your heart and Join in Prayer for peace of Jerusalem and the other war torn countries and the inoccent and those persecuted.
Lord Jesus, I thank and praise you for touching each prayer request ever mentioned here.
I come into agreement with your Spirit for each of them. Let the lost be found them that know you not may they be drawn to you by your Holy spirit, and the sick be healed,
set the captive free and mend the broken hearted,
Let this be the acceptable year of the Lord!
Please Restore families,
marriages, jobs, ministries, healing and protection and bring households into your
kingdoms.... speak peace, be still to the storms in their lives and
let their glory go to your name.

For our Missionaries in Turkey and missionaries everywhere who proclaim your Holy Good News, Protect and undertake for them please Father-- you know their names
Guide those who are in authority......Bring revival to our nation and help us to once more serve thee Lord with
all our hearts. Lord, open the eyes of understanding
and make fruit that remains in our hearts, and plant families in a good Bible teaching and led of Your Spirit church in which it is your will for them to serve you.
I praise you for your saving grace your peace and your mercy
We bring you a sacrifice of praise as we present our petition before your throne, Lord there are so many on our lists
O Lord God there may be some we have missed by human error, but you O Lord hear the faintest whisper and we do not list in order of importance you know Lord
We ask this as we place in your capable hands your will be done In Jesus Mighty powerful and precious name,
Amen
As Hezzekiah I present the list before you.
Lord you can hear the prayer of those who we have made mention of in times past and no prayer is wasted.

Online Service Message Bellsblessing

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 13 Nov 2011, 11:39 am

Dunggate: 1st Posted MSN Group 1/10/2006

Online Service Message OSS-BW2

First Reading Old Testament Leviticus 16 1-28
Law of Atonement
Our Second Reading New Testament
John 1: 29-36
"Behold, the Lamb of God"

THE MESSAGE
Honour Him 1 10 06
JESUS SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD

I chose to write as our Message today to draw together from the Old Testament to New
First a few notes as to outline.
Yom Kippur, the great day of forgiveness, is considered by the Jewish people to be the most awesome day of the year. It is the day when the Jewish people asks G-d for forgiveness of their sins and they try to atone them through repentance and fasting.
Yom Kippur It is a day Jews have for reflecting upon the past -- seeing what have been done wrong, and aiming to do better during the year ahead, a time of Repentance which is an activity of the heart -- a decision to change behaviour, and to abandon a path that has led one away from God instead of towards Him. It is a day when, God Gave a certain time of year when He comes close, and invites to go in the right direction.
The essence of the day is atonement, that is what God promises the Jew.
The essence of Yom Kippur is one of ultimate connection. Where they wear white, fast, pray all day for that reason. Atonement gives that feel. Regret is necessary but only as a means not as an end.
Before this date The Jew Celebrate Rosh Hashanah Feast of Trumpets remembering world's creation. Jews used the ram's horn as a trumpet in Biblical times to announce the new moon, holidays, and war. Today, a variety of horns are used, including curved antelope horns.

While it does have its festive side, Rosh Hashanah is not one big party, as the New Year's celebrations on Dec. 31 tend to be. Rosh Hashanah is a time for personal introspection and prayer. Putting your spiritual house in order.
Prayers are offered morning afternoon and evening and Remembers the substitue sacrifice of Issac and Abraham.

We will find a richness to our Christian walk when we look into the Jewish Calender.
To look into the Old Testament helps us appreciate what we now have through Jesus.
I would like us to take a look at a few scriptures
Isaiah 53 Gives us a clear picture of The Suffering Servant
Psalm 22 Appeal to Turn to The Son of God
Psalm 110 King David saying The LORD Gives Dominion to the King.

Thoughts on the Jewish Festivals and Laws have brought me today to reflect----
No longer do we need for blood sacrifice for sin offering for Jesus entered into Holy of Holies for us Our High Priest. He standing in our place, guarantee our forgiveness.
How awesome is this when we consider how The Jew in Old Testament having the laws and preparations that the priest had to attend before being able to come into the Holy of Holies to present the offering for sins. The priests had to be decendants of Aron a Levite and also be decendant of King.
How this blessed me to know that I am child of the King and have the privilege of entering into the Holy of Holies.
We need to search our hearts not at a certain time of the year but to daily, momentarily, come before our precious Lord and honour and praise Him for the great priviledge we have of coming into the Holy of Holies to Father God through the sacrifice of Christ Jesus.
An animal sacrifice don't have the same spirit as us or temptations. We have Jesus our High priest after the order of Melkizadek.
My King is righteous without geneology He doesn't need geneology to be the High Priest. He never sinned, His flesh and blood was given for us. An animal couldn't feel for us but Jesus understands us. There is now no other offering. We now having this eternal hope.
There is no temple any more--- we his children are the Temple of His Holy Spirit.
He inhabits the praises of His people offered in true love. He wants the true worship of our hearts.
As the Jew observe their festivals we also need to search our hearts and be repentant. Giving thanks to God that the way was made for us gentiles for we are now grafted in.
John 12:37 But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him: 38 That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed? 39 Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again, 40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them. 41 These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him.

Let us be worthy of our calling and the richness of his grace and mercy given to us through Jesus. We need to be today ---
The Voice crying in the wilderness preparing the way of the Lord.
Let us not be a luke warm church but children pleasing to God. Enjoying the priviledges of a relationship with Father God Creator going on to serve him ---
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. (Romans 12:1)

May God add his blessing

---------------------
OLD TESTAMENT READING
Leviticus 16 1-28

Law of Atonement

Now the LORD spoke to Moses after the death of the two sons of Aaron, when they had approached the presence of the LORD and died. 2 The LORD said to Moses:
"Tell your brother Aaron that he shall not enter at any time into the holy place inside the veil, before the mercy seat which is on the ark, or he will die; for I will appear in the cloud over the mercy seat. 3 "Aaron shall enter the holy place with this: with a bull for a sin offering and a ram for a burnt offering. 4 "He shall put on the holy linen tunic, and the linen undergarments shall be next to his body, and he shall be girded with the linen sash and attired with the linen turban (these are holy garments). Then he shall bathe his body in water and put them on. 5 "He shall take from the congregation of the sons of Israel two R371 male goats for a sin offering and one ram for a burnt offering. 6 "Then Aaron shall offer the bull for the sin offering which is for himself, that he may make atonement for himself and for his household. 7 "He shall take the two goats and present them before the LORD at the doorway of the tent of meeting. 8 "Aaron shall cast lots for the two goats, one lot for the LORD and the other lot for the scapegoat. 9 "Then Aaron shall offer the goat on which the lot for the LORD fell, and make it a sin offering. 10 "But the goat on which the lot for the scapegoat fell shall be presented alive before the LORD, to make atonement upon it, to send it into the wilderness as the scapegoat.
11 "Then Aaron shall offer the bull of the sin offering which is for himself and make atonement for himself and for his household, and he shall slaughter the bull of the sin offering which is for himself. 12 "He shall take a firepan full of coals of fire from upon the altar before the LORD and two handfuls of finely ground sweet incense, and bring it inside the veil. 13 "He shall put the incense on the fire before the LORD, that the cloud of incense may cover the mercy seat that is on the ark of the testimony, otherwise he will die. 14 "Moreover, he shall take some of the blood of the bull and sprinkle it with his finger on the mercy seat on the east side; also in front of the mercy seat he shall sprinkle some of the blood with his finger seven times.
15 "Then he shall slaughter the goat of the sin offering which is for the people, and bring its blood inside the veil and do with its blood as he did with the blood of the bull, and sprinkle it on the mercy seat and in front of the mercy seat. 16 "He shall make atonement for the holy place, because of the impurities of the sons of Israel and because of their transgressions in regard to all their sins; and thus he shall do for the tent of meeting which abides with them in the midst of their impurities. 17 "When he goes in to make atonement in the holy place, no one shall be in the tent of meeting until he comes out, that he may make atonement for himself and for his household and for all the assembly of Israel. 18 "Then he shall go out to the altar that is before the LORD and make atonement for it, and shall take some of the blood of the bull and of the blood of the goat and put R384 it on the horns of the altar on all sides. 19 "With his finger he shall sprinkle some of the blood on it seven times and cleanse it, and from the impurities of the sons of Israel consecrate it.
20 "When he finishes atoning for the holy place and the tent of meeting and the altar, he shall offer the live goat. 21 "Then Aaron shall lay both of his hands on the head of the live goat, and confess over it all the iniquities of the sons of Israel and all their transgressions in regard to all their sins; and he shall lay them on the head of the goat and send it away into the wilderness by the hand of a man who stands in readiness. 22 "The goat shall bear on itself all their iniquities to a solitary land; and he shall release the goat in the wilderness.
23 "Then Aaron shall come into the tent of meeting and take off the linen garments which he put on when he went into the holy place, and shall leave them there. 24 "He shall bathe his body with water in a holy place and put on his clothes, and come forth and offer his burnt offering and the burnt offering of the people and make atonement for himself and for the people. 25 "Then he shall offer up in smoke the fat of the sin offering on the altar. 26 "The one who released the goat as the scapegoat shall wash his clothes and bathe his body with water; then afterward he shall come into the camp. 27 "But the bull of the sin offering and the goat of the sin offering, whose blood was brought in to make atonement in the holy place, shall be taken outside the camp, and they shall burn their hides, their flesh, and their refuse in the fire. 28 "Then the one who burns them shall wash his clothes and bathe his body with water, then afterward he shall come into the camp.
---------------
Dunggate 01/10/2006 15:30
Our Reading from the New Testament
Behold, the Lamb of God
John 1:29-36

29 The next day he *saw Jesus coming to him and *said, "Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!

30 "This is He on behalf of whom I said, 'After me comes a Man who has a higher rank than I, for He existed before me.'

31 "I did not recognize Him,but so that He might be manifested to
Israel, I came baptizing in water."

32 John testified saying, "I have seen the Spirit descending as a dove out of heaven, and He remained upon Him.

33 "I did not recognize Him, but He who sent me to baptize in water said to me, 'He upon whom you see the Spirit descending and remaining upon Him, this is the One who baptizes in the Holy Spirit.'

34 "I myself have seen, and have testified that this is the Son of God."

35 Again the next day John was standing with two of his disciples,

36 and he looked at Jesus as He walked, and *said, "Behold, the Lamb of God!"

Psalm 110
The LORD Gives Dominion to the King

A Psalm of David.

1The LORD said unto my Lord,
Sit thou at my right hand,
until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

2The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion:
rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.

3Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power,
in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning:
thou hast the dew of thy youth.

4The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent,
Thou art a priest for ever
after the order of Melchiz'edek.

5The Lord at thy right hand
shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.

6He shall judge among the heathen,
he shall fill the places with the dead bodies;
he shall wound the heads over many countries.

7He shall drink of the brook in the way:
therefore shall he lift up the head.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 31 Jul 2011, 10:59 pm

The Lesson
Thy Face Lord will I seek date: 27 8 06

Old Testament Readings
Psalm 27 and 2 Kings 6:8-22
New Testament Reading
Acts 28: 17-31

When I was waiting on God for last weeks message I was to bring, God popped into my head something that had happened twice in my life. I knew it was for this Sundays message. It concerns 2 ladies tops. I will explain.
Before I became a Christian It was when my Father died there were some Caravans which he owned, where we spent our holidays. Not being able to afford a holiday I took along 2 other families on a working holiday as such to clean the caravans but of course along with this the families were able to enjoy the holiday time at the seaside. One of the women stole a red top from my suitcase.
Another ocassion as a Christian I bought a top which had the initials J C which was trimmed diamonte' JC a well known brand name but I liked the idea of being able to wear and Witness that to me it represented Jesus Christ initials.This too a lady stole before I had chance to wear. Where am I going with this you may ask. They wanted to wear something they admired which I had bought and chosen.
Do they desire to wear the spiritual garments clothed in his righteousness bought with his shed blood.
How do we get these garments?
When I got up this morning I wished God would have just dropped all I had to write today into my lap. But he gave me a seed. He wanted me to spend time with Him.
The message I bring is do you spend time with Him. That the reflection of His Holy spirit we wear is something others desire to have.
We cannot say.... but I am not gifted to give a message of salvation.
The disciples had been with Jesus and went out preaching to others the things of God.... they had not yet received the gift of the Holy spirit until the day of Pentecost. The Holy spirit of God is given to us on our conversion. When we have come into the relationship with Jesus. John 14 6 Jesus the Way to the Father
We may go to Church read and pray have a knowledge of God but do we have the experience of the Holy spirit in our lives. We cannot say our Father unless we have first had the experience of Jesus. We cannot wear his garments of righteousness unless we are spending time with Him. In our Old Testament Reading we see how Elisha had a close relationship with God and was not fearful of the enemy that he was able to draw them into the City and say Lord open their eyes that they may see. He wore the cloke of righteousness We read in 2 Kings 2:9 And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said, I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me.
Pauls eyes had been opened with his encounter of Jesus on the Road to Damascus and Paul took the message all over the Roman empire and he stood in Rome proclaiming the gospel of Jesus but we see in verse 27for the heart of this people is waxed gross,and their ears are dull of hearing,and their eyes have they closed lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
Have your eyes grown dim to the things of God have the things of the world crowded in and you have lost sight.
We need to read Psm 27 and prayerfully say Thy face LORD will I seek.
We cannot produce a spiritual life by going to church, reading and praying all these are commendable but we must seek Gods face and be alone with Him. We read in John 1 :12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: We need to examine ourselves.
1 Cor 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. Is there something that hinders you, then tell God about it.
We ask of God Increase Our Faith ...Luke 17:5 And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith. 6And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.
Romans 12:2
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Tim 3:5
Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
This exhortation I bring..... I speak not just to you..... but myself also. We need the Relationship with Jesus that we may enter in and seek Gods face, the reality of the Holy spirit. Religion cannot produce spirituality. We need to spend time seeking Gods face that being in his presence more and more produces his Holiness His Holy spirit upon our lives and in our life, that others may desire and inquire what is it about us.
That we are wearing His garments that have not just been washed in the blood, of salvation, but a living relationship with the Father that he may bless us with the fullness of His Holy spirit.

May God add his blessing
Elaine

©From: Dunggate Sent: 27/08/2006 13:14

---------------------------
Our First Readings of Gods Word to us
Old Testament.
Psalm 27
4 One thing have I desired of the LORD,
that will I seek after;
that I may dwell in the house of the LORD
all the days of my life,
to behold the beauty of the LORD,
and to inquire in his temple.

5For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion:
in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me;
he shall set me up upon a rock.
6And now shall mine head be lifted up
above mine enemies round about me:
therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy;
I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.

7Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice:
have mercy also upon me, and answer me.

8When thou saidst, Seek ye my face;
my heart said unto thee,
Thy face, LORD, will I seek.

2 Kings 6:8-22
Elisha and the Syrians
8Then the king of Syria warred against Israel, and took counsel with his servants, saying, In such and such a place shall be my camp. 9And the man of God sent unto the king of Israel, saying, Beware that thou pass not such a place; for thither the Syrians are come down. 10And the king of Israel sent to the place which the man of God told him and warned him of, and saved himself there, not once nor twice.
11Therefore the heart of the king of Syria was sore troubled for this thing; and he called his servants, and said unto them, Will ye not show me which of us is for the king of Israel? 12And one of his servants said, None, my lord, O king: but Eli'sha, the prophet that is in Israel, telleth the king of Israel the words that thou speakest in thy bedchamber. 13And he said, Go and spy where he is, that I may send and fetch him. And it was told him, saying, Behold, he is in Dothan. 14Therefore sent he thither horses, and chariots, and a great host: and they came by night, and compassed the city about.
15And when the servant of the man of God was risen early, and gone forth, behold, a host compassed the city both with horses and chariots. And his servant said unto him, Alas, my master! how shall we do? 16And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them. 17And Eli'sha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Eli'sha. 18And when they came down to him, Eli'sha prayed unto the LORD, and said, Smite this people, I pray thee, with blindness. And he smote them with blindness according to the word of Eli'sha. 19And Eli'sha said unto them, This is not the way, neither is this the city: follow me, and I will bring you to the man whom ye seek. But he led them to Samaria.
20And it came to pass, when they were come into Samaria, that Eli'sha said, LORD, open the eyes of these men, that they may see. And the LORD opened their eyes, and they saw; and, behold, they were in the midst of Samaria. 21And the king of Israel said unto Eli'sha, when he saw them, My father, shall I smite them? shall I smite them? 22And he answered, Thou shalt not smite them: wouldest thou smite those whom thou hast taken captive with thy sword and with thy bow? set bread and water before them, that they may eat and drink, and go to their master. 23And he prepared great provision for them: and when they had eaten and drunk, he sent them away, and they went to their master. So the bands of Syria came no more into the land of Israel.

------------------
Our New Testament Reading

Acts 28: 17-31

Paul Preaches in Rome

17And it came to pass, that after three days Paul called the chief of the Jews together: and when they were come together, he said unto them, Men and brethren, though I have committed nothing against the people, or customs of our fathers, yet was I delivered prisoner from Jerusalem into the hands of the Romans: 18who, when they had examined me, would have let me go, because there was no cause of death in me. 19But when the Jews spake against it, I was constrained to appeal unto Caesar; not that I had aught to accuse my nation of. 20For this cause therefore have I called for you, to see you, and to speak with you: because that for the hope of Israel I am bound with this chain. 21And they said unto him, We neither received letters out of Judea concerning thee, neither any of the brethren that came showed or spake any harm of thee. 22But we desire to hear of thee what thou thinkest: for as concerning this sect, we know that every where it is spoken against.

23And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening. 24And some believed the things which were spoken, and some believed not. 25And when they agreed not among themselves, they departed, after that Paul had spoken one word, Well spake the Holy Ghost by Isaiah the prophet unto our fathers, 26saying,
Go unto this people, and say,
Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand;
and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive:

27for the heart of this people is waxed gross,
and their ears are dull of hearing,
and their eyes have they closed;
lest they should see with their eyes,
and hear with their ears,
and understand with their heart,
and should be converted, and I should heal them.

28Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it. 29And when he had said these words, the Jews departed, and had great reasoning among themselves.

30And Paul dwelt two whole years in his own hired house, and received all that came in unto him, 31preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 23 Apr 2011, 9:00 pm

CHRIST
The Master has not asked us to do what he did not do constantly during his ministry on earth. He says "Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men" (Matt 4:19).

His record is one of personal contact from when he said to Andrew, "Come and See" to His assurance to th penitent thief, "Today you will be with Me in Paradise".

He is clear and concise about God's plan of salvation.
1. He came to meet a human need
"I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners ..." (Luke 5:32). Salvation is for sinners only.
2. He came to be a sinner's substitute
"The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep" (John 10:11).
3. He came to do what none other can do
"I am the way, the truth, and the life. Noone comes to the Father except through Me." (John 14:6).
4. He came to provide assurance to the trusting sinner
"Your sins are forgiven ... go in peace" (Luke 7:18-50).

James remembers emphatically the passion that his brother manifested toward the lost. He reflects on this when he says, "let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save a soul from death and cover a multitude of sins" (James 5:20).

The story of salvation can be told in four words:

Sin
Calvary
Faith
Life

1. Salvation is needed
"For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God" (Rom 3:23).
2. Salvation is provided
"Who himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness - by whose stripes you were healed" (1Peter 2:24).
3. Salvation is offered
"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God" (Eph 2:8).
4. Salvaton accepted
"He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life" (1John 5:12)

There is a time, we know not when,
A place, we know not where;
Which marks the destiny of men
To glory or despair
~(excerpt of a poem by) Joseph Addison Alexander

Thank you Lord for this beautiful Easter day.
Online Service Message ThankyoujesusoncrossMarsha
For the wonderful Sunrise and the beautiful outlook.
Thank you for blessing us with this beautiful day in which to remember the sacrifice of your Son and the victory over death that He claimed. Thank you that in Him we have the VICTORY! Lord, please wash us anew in your love today that we may yearn to know you more completely and have more of you in our lives each day. Heal us with your love we pray.
Amen.
Photobucket

Jesus is Risen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy-Qn5gpBD0
Hallelujah !!!
Christ Has risen

I Pray that as we celebrate and are reminded of his suffering and love for us
We will show ourselves worthy,

Take up our cross and follow him.
THE BELLS OF EASTER
http://www.cyberhymnal.org/htm/b/e/bellseas.htm
The bells of Easter sweetly peal:
“Christ is risen! Christ is risen!”
They chime the hope He doth reveal,
This joyful Easter day.
The Lord of Life hath gone on high;
Christ is risen! Christ is risen!
“Rejoice,” with swelling notes they cry!
“Rejoice, rejoice!” they say.

Refrain

Shines the glorious heav’nly portal!
Angel songs we almost hear!
O the joy of life immortal.
When in glory we appear.
O the joy of life immortal.
When in glory we appear.

The shining Easter angels say:
“Christ is risen! Christ is risen!
Come, see the place where Jesus lay,
He’s ris’n: He is not here.
No longer held in death’s embrace;
Ye shall behold Him face to face,
In glory to appear.”

Refrain

Repeat the tidings far and wide!
“Christ is risen! Christ is risen!”
No longer Christ the crucified,
But Christ the mighty King.
For us exalted evermore;
While the heav’nly hosts our Lord adore,
Let all creation sing!

Refrain

Thank you Lord for this precious Easter weekend
Thank you that YOU ARE RISEN INDEED and that we HAVE NEW LIFE IN YOU LORD JESUS. Help us Lord to walk in your salvation daily and not just when we are at christian camps and church or around other christians, but that daily and in our every day situations you may make a difference in our lives and in the world around us that we inhabit. Amen.
---------------------------------------------
FIRST TO POST Testimony
EVIDENCE FOR THE RESURRECTION

According to many resources, the resurrection of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth is one of the most well attested events in the ancient
world.

Why is this important to us? Because the resurrection was meant to
set Jesus apart from anyone else that ever lived. It would prove He
was the son of God, able to conquer death, and bring eternal life to
the world through His death.

For a 40 day period after he rose from the grave, he appeared
to many different people. Paul, in 56 AD wrote that over 500 people
had seen the risen Jesus and that most of them were still alive (1
Corinthians 15:6).

One of the greatest ways to disprove Jesus death would have been for anyone to produce his body.

Let us take a look at that part of the resurrection story.
Who would have wanted to steal Jesus body, and how would it have
profited them?

WE know that Jesus could not have survived the crucifixion.
The Romans were very thorough in checking the body of those crucified to make sure they were dead before they took them down from the cross.

Most people had their legs broken while still on the cross so that it would hasten their death. The fact that the soldiers did not do this, shows they felt he was already dead. And according to Bible prophecy this has been predicted that not one bone of his body would
be broken.

IN John, it is recorded that when Jesus side was pierced, blood and
water came out of it. That would have been a sign he was dead.
The Jews, if they had wanted to prove Jesus did not rise from the grave, would have produced the body and paraded it throught the
streets to prove that theory.

Grave robbers would have had no reason to take it, only anything worthy of selling or using would have been their interest.

The Romans had no reason to steal the body, they wanted to keep the peace in Palestine. They had accomplished their goal of putting him in the grave, they just wanted to keep the peace.

The disciples had no reason to steal the body of Christ. If you think
about it, later they all died for their belief in Christ, his life, death and resurrection. Why would they have wanted to die for a lie?

There have been many who have studied this event, who were not
christians and wanted to destroy the ancient story of Jesus and how he came to save the world. They spent hours pouring over ancient documentation, historical accounts, and through their journey,
accepted Jesus as their savior. Why? The evidence was compelled,
and verified by man.

One of those men was Frank Morrison who was a agnostic
journalist. Another was Lee Strobel. Who was according to
his investigative reporting, wanted to disprove the outrageous
theory of Christ, and the resurrection. In his desire to
disprove it, he found evidence that changed his life
and made him turn to Christ as His savior.

The apostle Paul said in 55 or 56 A.D. that there were hundreds of actual eyewitnesses of the risen Christ who were still alive and
could confirm the accounts of the Resurrection (1 Corinthians 15:6).
The apostle Paul and the other disciples had to be accurate in what
they reported because these living eyewitnesses would have been the first to dispute anything untrue that Paul or the disciples may have
said. Another problem with this theory is that first-century
historians and other writers of that time period have provided us with further information about the Resurrection, whether directly or
indirectly. Here are some examples:

Flavius Josephus (Jewish historian), The Antiquities of the Jews (93 A.D.), book 18, chapter 3, paragraph 3.

Pliny the Younger (Plinius Secundus), Epistles (112 A.D.), volume 10,
p.96, in a letter written to emperor Trajan concerning the Christians
in Pliny's province (he was the governor of Bithynia in Asia Minor at the time).

Emperor Trajan's reply to Pliny's letter, recorded in Pliny's
Epistles, volume 10, p. 97

Cornelius Tacitus (senator under the reign of Vespasian and governor
of Asia from 112-113 A.D.), Annals (116 A.D.), volume 15, p.44.

Eusebius recorded in The History of the Church, volume 4, p.9, a
letter from emperor Hadrian (who reigned from 117-138 A.D.) to
Minucius Fundanus (governor of Asia) giving advice on handling
charges against Christians.

Suetonius (Roman historian), Life of Claudius (120 A.D.), volume 25,
p.4.

Suetonius, Life of Nero, p.16.

Lucian of Samosata (Greek satirist), The Death of Peregrine (170
A.D.), p.11-13.

Lucian of Samosata, Alexander the False Prophet, sections 25 and 29.

The most plausible explanation is that Christ did rise from the grave, and all the eyewitnesses and writings about this make it a plain case in evidence of his resurrection.
The truth is the disciples knew the difference between
a risen savior and a dead friend. They knew the
reason came, the reason He died, and the reason He
rose from the grave. And they gave their lives,
and died because of their firm, real belief in Him.

[size=18]Peter said: For we did not follow cleverly devised tales
when we made known to you the power and the coming
of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of His
majesty. 2 Peter 1:16 mANY OTHERS HAVE BEEN WILLING through the changing powerful works of the Holy spirit of God and through the sacrifice of Jesus making a difference and the promise being evident in our heart and ilves[ which will and do enable us the abundant life promised evident/size]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 23 Apr 2011, 8:47 pm

The Purpose of the Book

30And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book: 31but these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Mathew 28:5-6

Christ, the Lord, is risen today
http://nethymnal.org/htm/c/t/ctlrisen.htm

Christ, the Lord, is risen today, Alleluia!
Sons of men and angels say, Alleluia!
Raise your joys and triumphs high, Alleluia!
Sing, ye heavens, and earth, reply, Alleluia!

Love’s redeeming work is done, Alleluia!
Fought the fight, the battle won, Alleluia!
Lo! the Sun’s eclipse is over, Alleluia!
Lo! He sets in blood no more, Alleluia!

Vain the stone, the watch, the seal, Alleluia!
Christ hath burst the gates of hell, Alleluia!
Death in vain forbids His rise, Alleluia!
Christ hath opened paradise, Alleluia!

Lives again our glorious King, Alleluia!
Where, O death, is now thy sting? Alleluia!
Once He died our souls to save, Alleluia!
Where thy victory, O grave? Alleluia!

Soar we now where Christ hath led, Alleluia!
Following our exalted Head, Alleluia!
Made like Him, like Him we rise, Alleluia!
Ours the cross, the grave, the skies, Alleluia!

Hail, the Lord of earth and Heaven, Alleluia!
Praise to Thee by both be given, Alleluia!
Thee we greet triumphant now, Alleluia!
Hail, the resurrection, thou, Alleluia!

King of glory, Soul of bliss, Alleluia!
Everlasting life is this, Alleluia!
Thee to know, Thy power to prove, Alleluia!
Thus to sing and thus to love, Alleluia!

Hymns of praise then let us sing, Alleluia!
Unto Christ, our heavenly King, Alleluia!
Who endured the cross and grave, Alleluia!
Sinners to redeem and save. Alleluia!

But the pains that He endured, Alleluia!
Our salvation have procured, Alleluia!
Now above the sky He’s King, Alleluia!
Where the angels ever sing. Alleluia!

Jesus Christ is risen today, Alleluia!
Our triumphant holy day, Alleluia!
Who did once upon the cross, Alleluia!
Suffer to redeem our loss. Alleluia!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 23 Apr 2011, 8:45 pm

Jesus Appears to Mary Magdalene
Online Service Message The20women20meeting20the20angels20at20the20tomb20on20Easte
Mk. 16.9-11

11But Mary stood without at the sepulchre weeping: and as she wept, she stooped down, and looked into the sepulchre,
12and seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.
13And they say unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? She saith unto them, Because they have taken away my Lord, and I know not where they have laid him.
14And when she had thus said, she turned herself back, and saw Jesus standing, and knew not that it was Jesus.
Online Service Message MaryTomb_7
15Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? whom seekest thou? She, supposing him to be the gardener, saith unto him, Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away. 16Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabbo'ni; which is to say, Master.
17Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
18Mary Mag'dalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, and that he had spoken these things unto her.

Jesus Appears to His Disciples
Mt. 28.16-20 · Mk. 16.14-18 · Lk. 24.36-49

19Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
20And when he had so said, he showed unto them his hands and his side. Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the Lord.
21Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.
22And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost: 23whosesoever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whosesoever sins ye retain, they are retained.

The Unbelief of Thomas

24But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Did'ymus, was not with them when Jesus came. 25The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.

26And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you. 27Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side; and be not faithless, but believing. 28And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. 29Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 23 Apr 2011, 8:28 pm

The Resurrection
Mt. 28.1-10 · Mk. 16.1-8 · Lk. 24.1-12
Photobucket

1The first day of the week cometh Mary Mag'dalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre.
2Then she runneth, and cometh to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved, and saith unto them, They have taken away the Lord out of the sepulchre, and we know not where they have laid him. 3Peter therefore went forth, and that other disciple, and came to the sepulchre.
4So they ran both together: and the other disciple did outrun Peter, and came first to the sepulchre. 5And he stooping down, and looking in, saw the linen clothes lying; yet went he not in.
6Then cometh Simon Peter following him, and went into the sepulchre, and seeth the linen clothes lie, 7and the napkin, that was about his head, not lying with the linen clothes, but wrapped together in a place by itself.
8Then went in also that other disciple, which came first to the sepulchre, and he saw, and believed.
9For as yet they knew not the Scripture, that he must rise again from the dead.
10Then the disciples went away again unto their own home.
Photobucket
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 23 Apr 2011, 8:22 pm

Forever,
Michael W. Smith Word and video

Give thanks to the Lord, Our God and King
His love endures forever
For He is good, He is above all things
His love endures forever
Sing praise, sing praise

With a mighty hand and outstretched arm
His love endures forever
For the life that's been reborn
His love endures forever
Sing praise, sing praise
Sing praise, sing praise

CHORUS:
Forever God is faithful
Forever God is strong
Forever God is with us
Forever and ever, forever (2X)

From the rising to the setting sun
His love endures forever
And by the grace of God we will carry on
His love endures forever
Sing praise, sing praise
Sing praise, sing praise

(CHORUS)

His love endures forever (8X)

Sing praise, sing praise
Sing praise, sing praise

(CHORUS)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 23 Apr 2011, 8:20 pm

<><

How Great is Our God Worship Video Chris Tomlin

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 23 Apr 2011, 8:10 pm

Photobucket

The head that once was crowned with thorns
http://nethymnal.org/htm/h/t/hthatwoc.htm

The head that once was crowned with thorns
Is crowned with glory now;
A royal diadem adorns
The mighty victor’s brow.

The highest place that Heav’n affords
Belongs to Him by right;
The King of kings and Lord of lords,
And Heaven’s eternal Light.

The joy of all who dwell above,
The joy of all below,
To whom He manifests His love,
And grants His Name to know.

To them the cross with all its shame,
With all its grace, is given;
Their name an everlasting name,
Their joy the joy of Heaven.

They suffer with their Lord below;
They reign with Him above;
Their profit and their joy to know
The mystery of His love.

The cross He bore is life and health,
Though shame and death to Him,
His people’s hope, His people’s wealth,
Their everlasting theme.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 23 Apr 2011, 8:09 pm

Online Service Message ThrcrossJesusand20the20two20crimina

Online Service Message The20crucifixiontemplerent
51And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; 52and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 53and came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many. 54Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.
55And many women were there beholding afar off, which followed Jesus from Galilee, ministering unto him: 56among which was Mary Mag'dalene, and Mary the mother of James and Joses, and the mother of Zeb'edee's children.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 23 Apr 2011, 7:46 pm

Because of Jesus <>< <>< <>< We have Easter

Online Service Message 11023942
For God so loved the world
that he gave his only begotten
Son, that whosoever
believeth in him should
not perish but have
everlasting life
(John 3:16)

The Crucifixion
Mk. 15.21-41 · Lk. 23.26-49 · Joh. 19.17-30
32And as they came out, they found a man of Cyre'ne, Simon by name: him they compelled to bear his cross. 33And when they were come unto a place called Gol'gotha, that is to say, a place of a skull,
34they gave him vinegar to drink mingled with gall: and when he had tasted thereof, he would not drink. 35And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet,
(Psalm 22:18)

They parted my garments among them,
and upon my vesture did they cast lots.

36And sitting down they watched him there;
37and set up over his head his accusation written, THIS IS JESUS THE KING OF THE JEWS.
38Then were there two thieves crucified with him; one on the right hand, and another on the left.
39And they that passed by reviled him, wagging their heads,
40and saying, Thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest it in three days, save thyself. If thou be the Son of God, come down from the cross.
41Likewise also the chief priests mocking him, with the scribes and elders, said,
42He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him.
43He trusted in God; let him deliver him now, if he will have him: for he said, I am the Son of God.
44The thieves also, which were crucified with him, cast the same in his teeth.

45Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.
46And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabach'thani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

47Some of them that stood there, when they heard that, said, This man calleth for Eli'jah. 48And straightway one of them ran, and took a sponge, and filled it with vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink. 49The rest said, Let be, let us see whether Eli'jah will come to save him. 50Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 23 Apr 2011, 7:42 pm

Mathew 27:57-66
57 When the even was come, there came a rich man of Arimathaea, named Joseph, who also himself was Jesus' disciple:
58 He went to Pilate, and begged the body of Jesus. Then Pilate commanded the body to be delivered.
59 And when Joseph had taken the body, he wrapped it in a clean linen cloth,
60 And laid it in his own new tomb, which he had hewn out in the rock: and he rolled a great stone to the door of the sepulchre, and departed.
61 And there was Mary Magdalene, and the other Mary, sitting over against the sepulchre.
62 Now the next day, that followed the day of the preparation, the chief priests and Pharisees came together unto Pilate,
63 Saying, Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again.
64 Command therefore that the sepulchre be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and say unto the people, He is risen from the dead: so the last error shall be worse than the first.
65 Pilate said unto them, Ye have a watch: go your way, make it as sure as ye can.
66 So they went, and made the sepulchre sure, sealing the stone, and setting a watch.

They hammered him to a cross......
but, He was tougher than nails.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 23 Apr 2011, 7:27 pm

One of the criminals who were hanged there kept deriding him and saying, "Are you not the Messiah? Save yourself and us!" But the other rebuked him, saying, "Do you not fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation?
And we indeed have been condemned justly, for
we are getting what we deserve for our deeds, but this man has done nothing wrong." Then he said, "Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom." He replied, "Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in
Paradise."
Online Service Message 1asp150

Jesus said, "Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are
doing."
- Luke 23:34 (NRSV)
The first Good Friday
We see God's glorious love sent to us through Christ Jesus.

On Good Friday.
We find forgiveness for all our sins.
On that day, Jesus endured a horrible death.
Despite his rejection by others, Jesus loved so
strongly that even in his pain he reached out to the man on the cross next to him.

Jesus said to him, "Today you will be with me in Paradise"
(Luke 23:43).

This shows us there is forgiveness at all times for all of us. When we look at the cross on that first Good Friday, we see the darkness around the cross.

This makes me think of all my sins and all the sins of the world.

When we look at the cross, we see Jesus hanging there.

We can ask him to forgive us and know we have the promise of eternal life.

Prayer: Loving God, thank you for the gift of salvation that is made
possible only through your son.

We are eternally thankful for Jesus'
sacrifice on that Good Friday long ago.

Amen.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Online Service Message Empty Easter The Cross and Ressurection

Post  Admin Sat 23 Apr 2011, 7:15 pm

[size=18] Easter and Ressurection

THE FIRST GOOD FRIDAY....
is often celebrated at various times between March and April in the Gregarian Calendar which was changed to accomodate a pagan festival.
To be precise The Jewish Calendar is accurate being the time of the passover of Jesus death and Ressurection, much could be said to the acuracy of the bible for a study of Jesus birth, death and ressurrection and so on, but I will post up the study for
Online Service which I had done previously and some little additions.
Others works previously which can be found here at our site.
Please feel free to take to your site and if taking pictures please save to your space to avoid overuse of my photobucket. Thanks Elaine.

Online Service Message PilateandJesusfreebiblepicturegalle[IMG]
Online Service Message 9f56c364
Luke 23:32-43 (NRSV)
Two others also, who were criminals, were led away to be put to death
with him. When they came to the place that is called The Skull, they crucified Jesus there with the criminals, one on his right and one on his left. [Then Jesus said, "Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing."] And they cast lots to divide his clothing.
And the people stood by, watching; but the leaders scoffed at him, saying, "He saved others; let him save himself if he is the Messiah of God, his
chosen one!" The soldiers also mocked him, coming up and offering him sour wine, and saying, "If you are the King of the Jews, save yourself!"
There was also an inscription over him, "This is the King of the Jews.
/size]
Online Service Message The_road_to_the_cross_122002363

Online Service Message 11023942
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Online Service Message Empty The Servant of the Lord

Post  Admin Wed 06 Apr 2011, 9:59 pm

The Servant of the Lord

THE MESSAGE
The Servant of the Lord

Old Testament Readings
Isaiah 61
Genesis 5:21-24
New Testament Readings.
Romans 16
2 Timothy 4

Let me tell you about Mahatma Gandhi a major political and spiritual
leader of the Indian independence movement.
He had been revered for his doctrine of non-violence to achieve political and social progress.
Still, as Gandhi relates in his autobiography, there was a time when he was truly interested in
the Bible.
Deeply touched by the Gospels, he seriously considered becoming a Christian.
He felt Christianity offered a real solution to the caste system that divided the people of India.
One Sunday, Gandhi went to a nearby church to attend services.
He wanted to see the minister in order to ask for instruction in the way of salvation, as well as other doctrines.
When he entered the sanctuary, the ushers decided he was "not one of them."
They refused to give him a seat and suggested he go and worship with his own people.
Gandhi left.
He never came back.
How the church--- us--- has hurt some people.
I pray, God forgive us for turning away, for not loving those who comes in, they may smell, they may look different.
Lord help us to become more like you for we are the church and if we cannot help what is the use!
Knowing this: we want our emergency room open for business, send them on in and we will take care of them.
We read in Galatians 6:9 And let us not grow weary while doing good,
for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.
10 Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.
People who feel denominationally committed, irrespective of how eagerly they perform
the commandments decreed by people,
they will not be able to accomplish the slightest progress for their souls---
Therefore, everything humans do is worthless if love is not the determining factor.
Jesus gave us commandment to love,
how can you honour Him if you ignore the hardship of your fellow human being
who is, after all, your brother?
How can God´s love be in you if you lack compassionate love for other people by which alone you prove your love to HIM.
You live a wrong life if you feel committed to denominational customs and traditions, to ceremonies and implementations of duty, you are
wasting the energy of life which is given you.
Half-heartedly... They give their sole attention to traditional customs, they fulfil `duties´ which, they are told, are important, but by doing so they do not further the maturity of their soul ... and yet
we should know that the maturing of our souls is the only reason for living on earth.
We need to take earthly life seriously,not live so indifferently that you won´t even consider whether our God and Father can be satisfied with our mere fulfilment of formalities.

Take seriously what we read in
Romans 16:17 Now I urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions
and offenses, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them.
18 For those who are such do not serve our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly, and by smooth words and flattering speech deceive the
hearts of the simple.

Where does our knowledge to serve come from?
Minister by definition is one who serves, as distinguished from the Master.
To be a minister means to serve. A true minister is a servant.
Christ came to serve not to be served.
In our Old Testament Reading Isaiah We are called to bind up the broken hearted--- we are anointed to minister. Just remember God's love
can dispel sorrow, heal a broken heart, and give us a great assurance that the love of God is real.
In our reading of Genesis Enoch walked with God namely to carry on the business of God in public. To be righteous and perfect is evidence of
personal excellence but to walk with God is something public, namely,
to carry on God's business before the world,
to show His love, to occupy oneself with His Word, and to teach His worship.
Paul was a servant of Christ and a servant of the Gospel the Good News.
In our Reading of the new Testament Here are some prime examples of servants or Ministers.
Notice too the women mentioned!
For those that doubt that women can hold ministry or service positions.
As a minister, it is always someone else who dictates what we do. In the case of Christian ministry, Christ is the Head, we are the Body,
the body always follows the leading of the head.

Do you think that Jesus could feel pleased that humans exist in a dead faith, that you only mechanically perform things which can never be of any value in his eyes?
How can humans reconcile God's wisdom with what you have built, with what you believe to be the `church of Christ´ ...? How could He find
pleasure in traditions and customs, in activities which are presented to you as `"His will"
God can and will only take pleasure in those carrying out works of love....
he will only ever acknowledge things that have their basis in love, and souls
can only mature fully when the human being transforms himself into love,
when he fights the love of self and becomes absorbed in unselfish love for his fellow human being.
We have to live a life of love on earth or all will be in vain and you will never reach your goal...
Paul wrote:In 1 Corinthians 2
6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing.
7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit
searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
Only by listening to the Holy spirit of God,and let him be our guide,
renewing our mind and letting the love of God rule in our lives can we accomplish what Jesus our head has given us:-
the responsibility to act out the love implanted in our hearts.
He died for our sins and when we
truly became born again of the spirit of God the evidence will be shown
not by religious acts but by His love shining in our lives.
Peter wrote:1 Peter 4
7 But the end of all things is at hand; therefore be serious and watchful in your prayers.
8 And above all things have fervent love for one another, for "love will cover a multitude of sins."
9 Be hospitable to one another without grumbling.
10 As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.
11 If anyone speaks, let him speak as the oracles of God. If anyone ministers, let him do it as with the ability which God supplies, that
in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen
2 Timothy 1
6 Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift of God which is in you through the laying on of my hands.

7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

In Conclusion:
Ministry is the outcome of our personal relationships with the Lord.
It is sharing the beauty of God through our lives in the love we show.
Ministry is understanding people's deepest needs, and concerns
it's showing them how & why Jesus cares.
Jesus came and gave us the example.
The Servant King.
We are to follow him.

May God add his blessing.

OLD TESTAMENT READINGS
Isaiah 61:1-11

Good Tidings
1The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the broken-hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
2to proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
3to appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called Trees of righteousness, The planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.
4And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.
5And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.
6But ye shall be named The priests of the LORD: men shall call you The ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.
7For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.
8For I the LORD love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.
9And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the LORD hath blessed.
10I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
11For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.

21 And Enoch lived sixty and five years, and begat Methuselah:
22 And Enoch walked with God after he begat Methuselah three hundred years, and begat sons and daughters:
23 And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years:
24 And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.
NEW TESTAMENT READINGS

Romans 16
2 Timothy 4

1 I commend to you Phoebe our sister, who is a servant of the church in Cenchrea,
2 that you may receive her in the Lord in a manner worthy of the saints, and assist her in whatever business she has need of you; for indeed she has been a helper of many and of myself also.
3 Greet Priscilla and Aquila, my fellow workers in Christ Jesus,
4 who risked their own necks for my life, to whom not only I give thanks, but also all the churches of the Gentiles.
5 Likewise greet the church that is in their house. Greet my beloved Epaenetus, who is the firstfruits of Achaia to Christ.
6 Greet Mary, who labored much for us.
7 Greet Andronicus and Junia, my countrymen and my fellow prisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.
8 Greet Amplias, my beloved in the Lord.
9 Greet Urbanus, our fellow worker in Christ, and Stachys, my beloved.
10 Greet Apelles, approved in Christ. Greet those who are of the household of Aristobulus.
11 Greet Herodion, my countryman. Greet those who are of the household of Narcissus who are in the Lord.
12 Greet Tryphena and Tryphosa, who have labored in the Lord. Greet the beloved Persis, who labored much in the Lord.
13 Greet Rufus, chosen in the Lord, and his mother and mine.
14 Greet Asyncritus, Phlegon, Hermas, Patrobas, Hermes, and the brethren who are with them.
15 Greet Philologus and Julia, Nereus and his sister, and Olympas, and all the saints who are with them.
16 Greet one another with a holy kiss. The churches of Christ greet you.

17 Now I urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions and offenses, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them.
18 For those who are such do not serve our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly, and by smooth words and flattering speech deceive the hearts of the simple.

2 Timothy 4
1 I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom:
2 Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers;
4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.
5 But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.
http://www.cyberhymnal.org/htm/i/t/itpays2s.htm

IT PAYS TO SERVE JESUS
The service of Jesus true pleasure affords,
In Him there is joy without an alloy;
’Tis Heaven to trust Him and rest on His words;
It pays to serve Jesus each day.

Refrain

It pays to serve Jesus, it pays every day,
It pays every step of the way,
Though the pathway to glory may sometimes be drear,
You’ll be happy each step of the way.

It pays to serve Jesus whate’er may betide,
It pays to be true whate’er you may do;
’Tis riches of mercy in Him to abide;

Refrain

Though sometimes the shadows may hang o’er the way,
And sorrows may come to beckon us home,
Our precious Redeemer each toil will repay;

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Online Service Message Empty Online Service Message Memorial Day

Post  Admin Sun 14 Nov 2010, 11:44 am

Online Service Message Churchonlinesundayservice

Online Service Message Memorial Day
Salvation and The Narrow Gate
Let us PRAY
Father God today we make memory of those who died in battle that we may be free from tyrany in our lands.
We ask you God of all comfort to be with those who sorrow and mourn their loss.
Lord Jesus we remember your great sacrifice, that you took on the sins of the world and died in our place on the cross.
You were wounded for our transgressions,
bruised for our iniquities and by your stripes we are healed.
Thank you for your perfect sacrifice and gift of eternal life to those who come to you.
We bring you our worship, our praise and thanks
May your Holy spirit brood over our nations
and hearts be softened to receive your mercy and grace
and many come to know you as their Lord and Saviour
Amen

Online Service Message ImagesCAVNDCR8

Children REMEMBER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sJZEf1EZLM

Online Service Message
Old Testament Readings
Proverbs: 16:22
Job 27:1-23.
New Testament Readings
Luke 10:38-42
Revelation 22:6-19

The Message:
SALVATION and THE NARROW GATE

I bring today something which I have previously written as It was laid on my heart to bring again on this Memorial Day.
Proverbs: 16:22 Understanding is a wellspring of life to Him that hath it; but the instructions of fools is folly.
There is so much that God can teach us from this line of proverbs if we meditate on this.
In the past of bringing a message for Online Sunday Service I had waited on the Lord during the Sunday morning writing notes on what I felt the Holy spirit would have me bring, this meant I would have to type up and assemble into sentences for the reader.
The other day while in the garden the first thing I read was this verse from Proverbs I began making notes on the verse when another popped into my mind MY YOKE IS EASY. God was showing me there is nothing wrong in preparing a message in advance to draw upon, and His Holy spirit continued to give me what follows.
The Message:
You may notice I post up Daily Devotionals by Michael D Inman
who usually ends his message
"Going to Church doesnt make you a Christian,
just like standing in the garage dont make you a car."
So lets examine the verses God gave me and the thoughts on.
UNDERSTANDING---LIFE ---YOKE
When we became a Christian we put our faith in Jesus.
We can only claim this, if we have done this in our hearts
by confession of knowing we are sinners in need of forgiveness
and accepting Jesus gift of pardon and Salvation...........
not by listening to words of traditions of men or relying on another member of family that we have gone along to church with etc.,
But we come to Our Heavenly Father through Jesus Christ His Son.
You may be thinking,
why is Elaine bringing this Basic message,
which we know and have heard, read on for there are lessons for all here and who knows what God may reveal to our hearts as we go through these obvious...
Think about Michael Inman's quote going to church doesn't make you a Christian,--
There isn't a place in the bible which says you can be a nominal Christian.
Christian was the name given to the first disciples for they Followed CHRIST they acted Christlike, they devoted their lives to follow him in His ways, can you honestly say that your example is that of those disciples.?
Jesus said my yoke is easy.
How can that be you may say, when I am expected to read the bible and pray, good point on the surface of that....
Is there a sport or hobby you love, did you pick up any tips or lessons, did your heart applaud even give a shout for joy when someone scored a point or you admired an artisits work and endevoured to copy or follow their example.
Is there someone you enjoy being with even fallen in love with.
Some have experienced love at first sight,
others get to enjoy someones company get to know them and fall in love.
The point I am making when you read the Word of God
as explained in proverbs you need to get the understanding of the bible,
it is not a novel to read through and profess I've read the bible.
We see in the first line of Job 38
1.Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
2Who is this that darkeneth counsel
by words without knowledge?
But allowing God to bring revelation that it may bring an abundance in your life.
If you don't you are missing out on the most fantastic experience of your life, in having a relationship with Almighty God.
If you feel you are not hearing from him, which I must confess I have had these times, there is a possibility you are seeking for the wrong reasons, or your relationship is now gone luke warm, then you know the answer is to get back into His word and having lengthy conversations with Him.
Pray ask God to reveal himself to you through his Word, get aquainted with God just like any relationship.
He promised he is a rewarder of them who diligently seek Him, The wellspring of living water spoken of in the proverb is the Holy spirit, who will fill you with His spirit, sometimes we often forget as our natural bodies need water and daily nourishment, so it is with being Bornagain of His spirit, we need this daily,
the eating of his Word to us, our prayer relationship that we may be full of the living water, only then our daily life and walk will be easy as we take his YOKE upon us.
Our reading from the New Testament Luke 10
we observe what Jesus said to Martha and how we need to take this onboard from the Master,
Only one thing is needed and Mary had discovered it, the exceeding greatness of his power by being at the feet of Jesus.
Spirit of God reveal this to me.
The simple knowledge of who Jesus is as we have received so walk in Him.
The narrow gate leads us into salvation:
As we are disciples then we grow spiritually in the path from wisdom and revelation through the Holy spirit not as worldly wisdom, the eyes of our heart being enlightened by the spirit of truth and revelations, it is Gods solution for this fresh revelation of work of Christ in us that we may see him.
This simplicity Paul spoke of to the Corinthians,.. religion is complicated but his yoke is easy.
Bringing us back to the yoke which is easy.
We have much deposited in our lives that we do not realise, it is not getting more of God but reducing what is in our lives that what he has deposited in us will be the first and fullness in our lives.
Needing to die to self.
God's purpose and plan for you is not just getting you into heaven but to gather you together in all things, asking God to show us kingdom prospective having Christ's pre-eminance in my life
that I will grow spiritually in Christ and live the abundance he has for me.
The Word of God explains to us we must be Born Again
John 3:3 - In reply Jesus declared, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again." (NIV)
Often people need an explanation what does this mean?......
Have you observed a caterpillar as it stalked the leaves of a plant,
munching them into oblivion, one day, the caterpillar would form a cocoon, weaving its way into a complete enclosure.
The days would pass, and the cocoon would become
a chrysalis, which would dry and eventually start to split. From that
enclosure would emerge a miracle.
Movement from within would lead to the creation ofsomething new.
From that rather gruesome-looking caterpillar would emerge a
butterfly, a completely changed creature. In the sunshine, its wings would unfurl, giving birth to a beautiful butterfly.
Which brings me to the verse of scripture Revelation21:14
14 Blessed are they that wash their robes, that they may have the right [to come] to the tree of life, and my enter in by the gates into the city
Our lives are spread before us, and we are given a choice which we can ill afford to ignore. For those of us who believe and come to know Jesus, we are born again, and one day, we will be dressed in rich robes, much like the butterfly.
There are also those who will choose to stay wrapped in a chrysalis-like form, stuck in a cocoon forever.
Which brings me to this verse for us to meditate upon.
Job 27:18-19 - The house he builds is like a moth's cocoon, like a hut made by a watchman. He lies down wealthy, but will do so no more; when he opens his eyes, all is gone. (NIV)
We only need look around us to observe the troubled time,
how we need to have a strong anchor in God.
Don't wait until trouble is at our door but let us build up now in our faith that when troubles come against us we have the rock Christ Jesus.
You may be going through troubled times right now.
Whatever your storm of life May Christ be your anchor
Christ is the answer.

(Dunggate building up his walls) Neh 2: 12-18
------------
please click
http://www.andiesisle.com/JesusRescueMe.hs.html
Jesus rescue Me from Andies Isle
-----------------------
Old Testament Reading
Proverbs 16

Proverbs concerning Life and Conduct

1The preparations of the heart in man,
and the answer of the tongue, is from the LORD.
2All the ways of a man are clean in his own eyes;
but the LORD weigheth the spirits.
3Commit thy works unto the LORD,
and thy thoughts shall be established.
4The LORD hath made all things for himself:
yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.
5Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the LORD:
though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished.
6By mercy and truth iniquity is purged:
and by the fear of the LORD men depart from evil.
7When a man's ways please the LORD,
he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.
8Better is a little with righteousness,
than great revenues without right.
9A man's heart deviseth his way:
but the LORD directeth his steps.
10A divine sentence is in the lips of the king:
his mouth transgresseth not in judgment.
11A just weight and balance are the LORD's:
all the weights of the bag are his work.
12It is an abomination to kings to commit wickedness:
for the throne is established by righteousness.
13Righteous lips are the delight of kings;
and they love him that speaketh right.
14The wrath of a king is as messengers of death:
but a wise man will pacify it.
15In the light of the king's countenance is life;
and his favor is as a cloud of the latter rain.
16How much better is it to get wisdom than gold!
and to get understanding rather to be chosen than silver!
17The highway of the upright is to depart from evil:
he that keepeth his way preserveth his soul.
18Pride goeth before destruction,
and a haughty spirit before a fall.
19Better it is to be of an humble spirit with the lowly,
than to divide the spoil with the proud.
20He that handleth a matter wisely shall find good:
and whoso trusteth in the LORD, happy is he.
21The wise in heart shall be called prudent:
and the sweetness of the lips increaseth learning.
22Understanding is a wellspring of life unto him that hath it:
but the instruction of fools is folly.
23The heart of the wise teacheth his mouth,
and addeth learning to his lips.
24Pleasant words are as a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
25There is a way that seemeth right unto a man;
but the end thereof are the ways of death.
26He that laboreth, laboreth for himself;
for his mouth craveth it of him.
27An ungodly man diggeth up evil:
and in his lips there is as a burning fire.
28A froward man soweth strife:
and a whisperer separateth chief friends.
29A violent man enticeth his neighbor,
and leadeth him into the way that is not good.
30He shutteth his eyes to devise froward things:
moving his lips he bringeth evil to pass.
31The hoary head is a crown of glory,
if it be found in the way of righteousness.
32He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty;
and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.
33The lot is cast into the lap;
but the whole disposing thereof is of the LORD.

-----------------
Old Testament Reading
Job 27
Job Describes the Portion of the Wicked
1Moreover Job continued his parable, and said,
2As God liveth, who hath taken away my judgment;
and the Almighty, who hath vexed my soul;
3all the while my breath is in me,
and the spirit of God is in my nostrils;
4my lips shall not speak wickedness,
nor my tongue utter deceit.
5God forbid that I should justify you:
till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me.
6My righteousness I hold fast, and will not let it go:
my heart shall not reproach me so long as I live.
7Let mine enemy be as the wicked,
and he that riseth up against me as the unrighteous.
8For what is the hope of the hypocrite, though he hath gained,
when God taketh away his soul?
9Will God hear his cry
when trouble cometh upon him?
10Will he delight himself in the Almighty?
Will he always call upon God?
11I will teach you by the hand of God:
that which is with the Almighty will I not conceal.
12Behold, all ye yourselves have seen it;
why then are ye thus altogether vain?
13This is the portion of a wicked man with God,
and the heritage of oppressors, which they shall receive of the Almighty.
14If his children be multiplied, it is for the sword:
and his offspring shall not be satisfied with bread.
15Those that remain of him shall be buried in death:
and his widows shall not weep.
16Though he heap up silver as the dust,
and prepare raiment as the clay;
17he may prepare it, but the just shall put it on,
and the innocent shall divide the silver.
18He buildeth his house as a moth,
and as a booth that the keeper maketh.
19The rich man shall lie down, but he shall not be gathered:
he openeth his eyes, and he is not.
20Terrors take hold on him as waters,
a tempest stealeth him away in the night.
21The east wind carrieth him away, and he departeth:
and as a storm hurleth him out of his place.
22For God shall cast upon him, and not spare:
he would fain flee out of his hand.
23Men shall clap their hands at him,
and shall hiss him out of his place.
---------
New Testament Reading
Luke 10

Jesus Visits Martha and Mary
38Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village:
and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house.
39And she had a sister called Mary,
which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word.
40But Martha was cumbered about much serving,
and came to him, and said,
Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone?
bid her therefore that she help me.
41And Jesus answered and said unto her,
Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:
42but one thing is needful;
and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.
------
New Testament Reading
Revelation 22:6-19
6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.
7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.
8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

HE SET ME FREE
http://www.cyberhymnal.org/htm/h/e/s/hesetmef.htm
My soul is filled with joy and gladness
Since Jesus came to me.
His love has banished all my sadness,
From sin I am set free.
Refrain
He set me free, He set me free,
I was blind, but hallelujah, now I see!
I shall ne’er forget the day
When He washed my sins away,
And He set, He set me free.
The Comforter divine is dwelling
Within my soul today;
His love to others I am telling
Since Jesus came to stay.
Refrain
The grace of Jesus hath abounded
For all my sins I see,
Salvation walls have me surrounded,
From sin I am set free.
Refrain
<>< <>< <><
Let us exalt the name of Jesus our King
Worship our Lord in an attitude of meditation
as we come into Hi presence with thanksgiving and praise.
Here on Godtube
http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=7WLGYPNX

Beautiful movie
Walking the Talk
http://www.doyouwalkthetalk.com/.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 03 Oct 2010, 10:48 am

Online Service Message OSS1

Online Sunday Service first posted in our old group 2006
The Danger of looking Back

Our Readings from
The Old Testament Genesis 19:15-26
Psalm 34
New Testament Hebrews 12:1-11

The Danger of looking Back.

I would like to pick up on verse 26 Of Genesis 19 But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt. In the New Testament Paul encourages us to run to go forward and we are not to look back:
1 Cor 9:24-27
24 Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but only one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may win. 25 Everyone who competes in the games exercises self-control in all things. They then do it to receive a perishable wreath, but we an imperishable. 26 Therefore I run in such a way, as not without aim; I box in such a way, as not beating the air; 27 but I discipline my body and make it my slave, so that, after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified.

When we have come to Jesus and have received Salvation we have His enabling Holy spirit where we enter into covenant relationship, and the supernatural experiences are there for us as joint heirs with Christ. With the past behind us........We crucify the flesh.
There may come a time with a tendency to look back at our past failings the danger of looking back bringing the guilt to mind,
We become hard as rock and not standing on The Rock Christ Jesus, we stagnate, we are in the same place and fear sets in and not going forward and run the race set before us.
At this moment in time you may not be in this place, things may be going quite well for you. We need to prioritize our lives and seek God that we grow into maturity and wisdom that our relationship is one where we can hear from God. What we need to remember that whatever our age whether a new Christian or one of many years. We will be tested of God that he may mature us into perfection.
Knowledge of Him is not enough and of no benefit to us.
We need to apply to our lives the things we learn, to run a race we must contend making steps forward in the abundant life in Christ.
There are times when we face storms in our life; often people tell us we must be doing something wrong this is not always the case. I think of Jonah, he was running away and out of the will of God, that was a storm that God allowed.
But another storm arose in the New Testament when the disciples were in the boat with Jesus, Jesus was in the boat with them and they were with him so this storm was allowed for the testing of their faith to strengthen them and mature them.
There are gifts given to individuals in the body of Christ, but these are the foundations…… above all LOVE is maturity. This is not something we can conjure up or try to practice. The Love of God is given to us by spending time in his presence.......that more and more the love of God is reflected in our lives. Is Jesus first in your life? Have the cares of you life, given God the back seat instead of being at the helm. God is merciful and is waiting for us to turn again to Him that he may bless us.
Your heart may have grown cold and you have now become lukewarm. Tell God about it He is waiting.
You may begin with telling God you have just a little passion, He will take that and multiply your seed and the supernatural love of God will happen. We need to remove from our lives the negative thoughts of the past and replace with positive thoughts, to be around people who will encourage and thinking on the good things of God not listen to the voices that will remind you of the past and failings.
Begin to worship him and you will grow and climb higher and closer to God. You may be in a dry place and feel unable to pray, sit before God and meditate on what Jesus did for you on the cross. Right in the middle of John 11 is verse 35 JESUS WEPT ……….when you cry your tears are bottled by God they are precious to him they speak your heart prayer. Psalm 56:8 You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book.
In the words of the Psalmist we read also
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; A broken and a contrite heart
Let us not be weary and give up but go forward.
Look at the disciples who were before us such as the Apostle. Paul, and remember he was in jail awaiting execution and in chains……. reading from Phil 4:11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content 12 know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Phil4:8
Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things.
I end here with such encouraging words from Paul. May we run the race and finish as Paul.
May God add his blessing to the reading of his Word.
----------------------------------------------
Psalm 34

Praise for Deliverance from Troubles
A Psalm of David, when he changed his behavior before Abim'elech; who drove him away, and he departed.
1I will bless the LORD at all times:
his praise shall continually be in my mouth.

2My soul shall make her boast in the LORD:
the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.

3O magnify the LORD with me,
and let us exalt his name together.

4 sought the LORD, and he heard me,
and delivered me from all my fears.

5They looked unto him, and were lightened:
and their faces were not ashamed.

6This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him,
and saved him out of all his troubles.

7The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him,
and delivereth them.

8O taste and see that the LORD is good:
blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

9O fear the LORD, ye his saints:
for there is no want to them that fear him.

10The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger:
but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing.

11Come, ye children, hearken unto me:
I will teach you the fear of the LORD.

12What man is he that desireth life,
and loveth many days, that he may see good?

13Keep thy tongue from evil,
and thy lips from speaking guile.

14Depart from evil, and do good;
seek peace, and pursue it.

15The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous,
and his ears are open unto their cry.

16The face of the LORD is against them that do evil,
to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.

17The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth,
and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

18The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart;
and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

19Many are the afflictions of the righteous:
but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.

20He keepeth all his bones:
not one of them is broken.

21Evil shall slay the wicked:
and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate.

22The LORD redeemeth the soul of his servants:
and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate.

Old Testament Reading
from Genesis 19 -15
The Destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah
15And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city. 16And while he lingered, the men laid hold upon his hand, and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hand of his two daughters; the LORD being merciful unto him: and they brought him forth, and set him without the city. 17And it came to pass, when they had brought them forth abroad, that he said, Escape for thy life; look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain; escape to the mountain, lest thou be consumed. 18And Lot said unto them, Oh, not so, my Lord: 19behold now, thy servant hath found grace in thy sight, and thou hast magnified thy mercy, which thou hast showed unto me in saving my life; and I cannot escape to the mountain, lest some evil take me, and I die: 20behold now, this city is near to flee unto, and it is a little one: O, let me escape thither, (is it not a little one?) and my soul shall live. 21And he said unto him, See, I have accepted thee concerning this thing also, that I will not overthrow this city, for the which thou hast spoken. 22Haste thee, escape thither; for I cannot do any thing till thou be come thither. Therefore the name of the city was called Zo'ar. 23The sun was risen upon the earth when Lot entered into Zo'ar.
24Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven; 25and he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground. 26But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt.
Testimony:Hearing Gods voice

Sent: 10/09/2006 14:24
God is wonderful in everything he does. In the way he holds us in our darkest moments, to the times when we are basking in his Holy power so under his Spirit that we can hardly stand.
I was talking to Elaine on the phone this morning and was telling her about a God moment that I had the other night, and she asked me to put it on the boards.

God has never ceased to amaze me. There have been so many instances over the years that have been so of God that I can not deny that he is real.

This one happenned in my quiet time the other night.

I had been reading my Bible and doing my daily Bible study. As I closed my bible I asked God out loud that I would like a Bible verse to put on the headboard of my bed to do with sleep. In my mind, I heard the verse Psalms 4:8. So being the good boy that I am, I turned to it.

It read-

"When I lie down, I go to sleep in peace; you alone, O Lord, keep me perfectly safe." (Good News Bible)

I looked at the Bible in amazement. Out of all of the verses in the Bible, here is one so specific to what I was asking for. Once again, God had proved to me that he is real. This is not the first time that he has done this to me, but once again, this was the thing that made me realise that God is very real, and very here with us in everything that we do.

So hearing Gods voice... How do you do it? Well it is very simple. You listen.
If you are a new Christian, it can sometimes be hard to distinguish between your thoughts and the voice of God. but paitence is what we all need. Even people who have been Christians for a long time can sometimes find it hard to tell the difference. Remember that Satan can disguise himself as an angel of light. Anything that you are not sure about, ask for a Biblical reference. Satan WILL NOT quote the bible.

So hearing Gods voice. Here are some quick simple steps.

1. Quiet time is one of the best times. I have heard his voice plain as day in my spirit in some of the noisest places I have been, but quiet times are great.

2. Ask him a question about something. Like I have written above, sometimes asking out loud is effective. Other times, praying in the spirit or in tounges is good.

3. Wait for your answer. You don't always get your answer straight away. And if you think you have an answer, always get conformation.

4. And this is the most important. LISTEN in your spirit. God speaks to us in the way we understand. For me personally, sometimes it is as my voice is talking to me, other times it is a thought that pops into my head from nowhere

5. Wait upon the Lord. Don't try and think about nothing, just be still in his presence, and what you are asking will come to you.

Don't expect the answer right away. Let all of the thoughts filter through, and you will be left with one that stands out. Sometimes I ask God for a verse, and lots come into my mind, but I have learnt just to wait, and the ones that I need will stay.

As we wait upon God, he will speak to us. And in time, we will learn to hear the wonderful voice of our God.

I close with Psalm 84:12.

"O Lord Almighty, blessed is the man who trusts in you."

The Lord is speaking to me through the Psalms a lot at the moment, and some of the verses he gives me I find very comforting.
Trust in Gods words, and be blessed, listen to his voice, and hear the love he has for us.

God Bless you.

New Testament Reading
Hebrews 12:1-11
God's Discipline Proves His Love

1Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses to the life of faith, let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily hinders our progress. And let us run with endurance the race that God has set before us. 2We do this by keeping our eyes on Jesus, on whom our faith depends from start to finish. F53 He was willing to die a shameful death on the cross because of the joy he knew would be his afterward. Now he is seated in the place of highest honor beside God's throne in heaven. 3Think about all he endured when sinful people did such terrible things to him, so that you don't become weary and give up. 4After all, you have not yet given your lives in your struggle against sin.
5And have you entirely forgotten the encouraging words God spoke to you, his children? He said,
"My child, don't ignore it when the Lord disciplines you,
and don't be discouraged when he corrects you.
6 For the Lord disciplines those he loves,
and he punishes those he accepts as his children."
7As you endure this divine discipline, remember that God is treating you as his own children. Whoever heard of a child who was never disciplined? 8If God doesn't discipline you as he does all of his children, it means that you are illegitimate and are not really his children after all. 9Since we respect our earthly fathers who disciplined us, should we not all the more cheerfully submit to the discipline of our heavenly Father and live forever ?
10For our earthly fathers disciplined us for a few years, doing the best they knew how. But God's discipline is always right and good for us because it means we will share in his holiness. 11No discipline is enjoyable while it is happening—it is painful! But afterward there will be a quiet harvest of right living for those who are trained in this way.
12So take a new grip with your tired hands and stand firm on your shaky legs. 13Mark out a straight path for your feet. Then those who follow you, though they are weak and lame, will not stumble and fall but will become strong.

Please click on the link below
Video Reign in me - Little Lambs
http://www.tangle.com/view_video?viewkey=6394876e50d162fd8d28
May God add His blessing
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 11 Apr 2010, 11:55 pm

Online Service Message OSS-Upper
CHRIST OUR COMING KING
Old Testament Readings
Isaiah 53
1Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed? 2For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him. 3He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
4Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. 5But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. 6All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
7He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth. 8He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken. 9And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
10Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand. 11He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities. 12Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors: and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.
Exodus 12:1-5
1And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 2This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. 3Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of their fathers, a lamb for a house: 4and if the household be too little for the lamb, let him and his neighbor next unto his house take it according to the number of the souls; every man according to his eating shall make your count for the lamb. 5Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats:
Zech 9:9
Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.

New Testament Reading
John 12:12-19
12 On the next day much people that were come to the feast, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem, 13 Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord. 14 And Jesus, when he had found a young ass, sat thereon; as it is written, 15 Fear not, daughter of Sion: behold, thy King cometh, sitting on an ass's colt. 16 These things understood not his disciples at the first: but when Jesus was glorified, then remembered they that these things were written of him, and that they had done these things unto him. 17 The people therefore that was with him when he called Lazarus out of his grave, and raised him from the dead, bare record. 18 For this cause the people also met him, for that they heard that he had done this miracle. 19 The Pharisees therefore said among themselves, Perceive ye how ye prevail nothing? behold, the world is gone after him.
Please join with me and Praise our Saviour
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1WYO7L-IiY

The Message: Our Coming King.
The first time the Lord Jesus came showed his humility riding on a lowly donkey.
When Jesus and His disciples drew near Jerusalem, and came to Bethphage at the Mount of
Olives, He sent two of His disciples to a nearby village and to bring a particular donkey
along with its colt to Him. The disciples brought the donkey and the colt, laid their
clothes on them and set Jesus on them.
When Mathew says that Jesus was set on the donkey and the colt (Mat.21: 7), the other three
gospel writers i.e. Luke, Mark and John say that Jesus sat on the young colt (John 12:14,
Luke 19:30 and Mark 11:2). Mark further says that no man sat on this colt.
According to Mathew, the prophecy spoken by Zechariah was fulfilled in Zech.9: 9.
They took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is
the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.
A little later these same people would be among the crowd watching as Christ was brought
before Pilate.

"Behold the Man" - Judgement at Gabatha
When Jesus was brought before the judgment seat of Pilate, the latter categorically told the
accusers that he found no fault in Jesus and knew that He was delivered for envy.
When the
chief priests and elders accused Jesus, He answered nothing. Pilate marveled greatly when
Jesus did not utter a word in His defense.
Pilate, the judge sought the opinion of the accusers, saying, "What shall I do then with
Jesus which is called Christ?" They all shouted, "Let Him be crucified". When Pilate saw
that he could prevail nothing but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed
his hands before the multitude, saying, "I am innocent of the blood of this just Person: see
ye to it". Then all the people said that His blood would be on them, and on their children.
Though Pilate was willing to release Jesus, yet he released Barabbas, a robber, and
delivered Jesus to be crucified.

"Behold the Man!"
He was judged by Pilate on your behalf so that you can get justice in this world.

"Behold the Man!"
He was scourged by Pilate on your behalf so that you may not be scourged for your
trespasses in this world.

"Behold the Man!"
A crown of thorns was plaited and was put on His
head on your behalf so that you may wear a crown of glory and success.

"Behold the Man!"
He was mocked and was smitten with the hands of the mighty on your behalf so that you may be
praised and adorned with the hands of the mighty.

"Behold the Man!"
He was stripped of His garments on your behalf
so that you may be clothed with the garments of salvation and of righteousness.

Soon after to wear a crown of thorns They *dressed Him up in purple,and after twisting
together a crown of thorns, they put it on His head, and a reed in His right hand; and they
knelt down before Him and mocked Him, saying, "Hail, King of the Jews!"
They crucified Him
When they came to the place which is called Calvary, there they crucified Him, and the
malefactors, one on the right hand, and the other on the left (Luke 23:33).
They crucified Him, and parted His garments, casting lots that it mighty be fulfilled which
was spoken by the prophet, "They parted My garments among them, and upon My vesture did they
cast lots" ( Math.27:35).
Christ, the Holy and righteous One, was crucified along with the two malefactors, who were
condemned criminals. There is a dividing line between the Cross and Jesus Christ and the
crosses of these two malefactors.

The Law of Moses condemned these malefactors to death by
crucifixion whereas God the Father gave His only begotten Son for condemnation to death by
crucifixion. It is not Pilate or the Sanhedrin that condemned Christ to death. Of course,
they were ordained of God the Father to accomplish His salvation plan for us or to fulfill
the Scriptures.
"Jesus said, ‘Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing’"
(Luke 23:34, NIV).
This proclamation is a fulfillment of the prophecy in Isaiah 53:12,
“And when Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, he gave up his spirit. At that moment
the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom” (Matt. 27:50-51 NIV).
Dear bride of Christ, Behold the Man! "Having believed, you were marked in him (Christ) with
a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is the deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the
redemption of those who are God's possession to the praise of his glory.
" (Ephesians 1: 13, 14)

Revelations 1: 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore,
Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. 19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and
the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;
The Next time he will come triumphant wearing the conqueror's "Crown"
For us the redeemed
Revelation 6:1-2
And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. 2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
Not a crown extorted through the atrocities of war, but a gift A "crown" of God.
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is
written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: (Gal 3:3)
"Thou art all fair, My love; there is no spot in thee. Come with Me from Lebanon, my
spouse," (Song of Solomon 4:7, 8).
We come close to the Crucified and look at Him. It is Christ who delivers me from the sin as
there is no good in my flesh. Not of works, lest any man should boast. (
Eph 2:9)
I see Christ with His outstretched Hands. As I try to run to Him, He runs faster than me
and comes to me. He embraces me. He now puts on me white garments and a ring on my finger.
Rev:5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the
seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every
kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
Rev:2 10
Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
1 Peter 5:4
And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.
2 Timothy 4:8
Henceforth there is laid up for me and you a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give us at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

He takes us to His banqueting table and his banner over us is love.
May we Take his Word to us and while there is yet time, ...tell All of his Wonderous GIFT
May God add his blessing to the reading of His Word to us.
Please let us worship together as we listen to Revelation Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCDC3AFuNtU&feature=related
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 28 Feb 2010, 6:19 pm

Online Service Message OSS-Typical-1
THE MESSAGE
Heeding God's Voice

Old Testament Reading
Job 38
New Testament Readings
Luke 16
2 Cor 12 1-10

One very important lesson we need to learn is to listen to God's voice. We need to submit our head knowledge to the voice in our spirit that gives us God's wisdom. It's all too easy to hear God's voice and yet talk ourselves out of listening to it for one reason or another. The Lord reveals His wisdom to us and yet, for various reasons, we choose not to listen. Oftentimes, the penalties and woundings that come from satan and disregarding God's wisdom are the greatest obstacle of all.
Let us look at Matthew 7:6, "...do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces." Often this scripture is taken and used, when someone we are trying to persuade of salvation through Jesus, is not listening to us.
God treats us as an individuals and by His Holy spirit, will reveal something to us pertaining to our life or situation in His word. For example the pearls can represent the dreams God has given you and the swine are the natural-minded people who are unable to handle your dreams with care and end up trampling what is very precious to you. We are responsible for protecting the precious gifts God has given us, and we must learn to discern the type of person we can trust to esteem the precious things in our hearts.
The naturally-minded person values the things of this world much more than the things of God. As the Word says, "...for that which is highly esteemed among men is detestable in the sight of God" (Luke 16:15) They have great difficulty in esteeming the things that are precious in God's eyes.
The Lord has promised us an abundant life, but what does an abundant life really look like? Is it money and fame and receiving everything for ourselves? Having a perfect life? Or is abundant life found in giving away more than we receive?
There is greater joy in esteeming the dreams of others than in trampling those dreams to fulfill our own. The ultimate abundant life is living for God's Kingdom and, in His Kingdom, we cannot live for ourselves. Our joy is found in esteeming our brother above ourselves -- in giving away what we need the most and in treasuring the dreams of others in the Kingdom as if they were our own.
The enemy of your soul may put people across your path who will try to convince you the impossibility of your dreams or make you feel incapable of fulfilling, but remember Abraham old in age yet God had spoken into his life he would be a Father and Abram believed God, taking on the name Abraham which means Father of thousands.
The Holy spirit of God resides in us but we must also be in Him-- in His presence listening to what He will say to us that we will gain wisdom and discernment--as we mature in Christ you will find that as we lay down our lives and our understanding, surrendering to the call of God on our lives and living for His Kingdom--
we give birth to an unstopable passion becoming the people of power, God has for us.
Many of us have began the journey with God and it has been tough, you may even be in this place right now, and crying out to God to deliver you from this situation. I can think of several in the bible Job for example, who did some complaining, Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind and said,
2 "Who is this that darkens counsel
By words without knowledge?
3 "Now gird up your loins like a man, (Job 38 )
You've got no other choice,you've got to keep going--moving straight ahead, on toward the prize. In so doing, you will find the fulfillment of your dream, and with that deliverance, you will find freedom from what is oppressing you.
We've got to realize there's no going back with God, As we esteem God's Word, you will trust more completely who the Word says you are and what you are capable of doing through Him.
You will be rooted and grounded in the incredible love of your Heavenly Father, Who's loved you from before your first breath. You will surely find a you that you never knew could exist--a glimpse of yourself seen only through the eyes of the Spirit.
God sees what you can become if you will only believe what He says about you and continue on in pursuit of the victory.
As we read in the parable in Luke 16 God is encouraging us to press on with that which he has entrusted to us,God is good and not a task master, He will help and guide us at ALL times, giving us wisdom how to deal with matters, this will then be stepping stones to further what God has prepared for us.

In the New Testament we read of Paul who boasted not in himself but is recorded how God gave him amazing revelations through being faithful and in the presence of God. -- Paul was human like us and even he sought the Lord to deliver him from whatever circumstance or "thorn in the flesh" we do not know what it was, we can only speculate, which tool of satan was that : "thorn in the flesh"
It is unimportant for us to know, or God would have revealed --only that we would glean from these writings and be encouraged to:
SEEK ye first the Kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things will be added unto you (Math 6:33)
It is my hope and prayer that each of us will become the people God has prepared for us.
That we will heed the voice of God,-- that we will press on to reach the goal and our eternal reward.

<>< <>>< <><

Old Testament Reading
Job 38
The LORD Convinces Job of Ignorance
1Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
2Who is this that darkeneth counsel
by words without knowledge?
3Gird up now thy loins like a man;
for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.
4Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth?
Declare, if thou hast understanding.
5Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest?
Or who hath stretched the line upon it?
6Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened?
Or who laid the corner stone thereof;
7when the morning stars sang together,
and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
8Or who shut up the sea with doors,
when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?
9When I made the cloud the garment thereof,
and thick darkness a swaddling band for it,
10and brake up for it my decreed place,
and set bars and doors,
11and said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further:
and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?
12Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days;
and caused the dayspring to know his place;
13that it might take hold of the ends of the earth,
that the wicked might be shaken out of it?
14It is turned as clay to the seal;
and they stand as a garment.
15And from the wicked their light is withholden,
and the high arm shall be broken.
16Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea?
Or hast thou walked in the search of the depth?
17Have the gates of death been opened unto thee?
Or hast thou seen the doors of the shadow of death?
18Hast thou perceived the breadth of the earth?
Declare if thou knowest it all.
19Where is the way where light dwelleth?
And as for darkness, where is the place thereof,
20that thou shouldest take it to the bound thereof,
and that thou shouldest know the paths to the house thereof?
21Knowest thou it, because thou wast then born?
or because the number of thy days is great?
22Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow?
Or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail,
23which I have reserved against the time of trouble,
against the day of battle and war?
24By what way is the light parted,
which scattereth the east wind upon the earth?
25Who hath divided a watercourse for the overflowing of waters,
or a way for the lightning of thunder;
26to cause it to rain on the earth, where no man is;
on the wilderness, wherein there is no man;
27to satisfy the desolate and waste ground;
and to cause the bud of the tender herb to spring forth?
28Hath the rain a father?
Or who hath begotten the drops of dew?
29Out of whose womb came the ice?
And the hoary frost of heaven, who hath gendered it?
30The waters are hid as with a stone,
and the face of the deep is frozen.
31Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Plei'ades,
or loose the bands of Ori'on?
32Canst thou bring forth Maz'zaroth in his season?
Or canst thou guide Arctu'rus with his sons?
33Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven?
Canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?
34Canst thou lift up thy voice to the clouds,
that abundance of waters may cover thee?
35Canst thou send lightnings, that they may go,
and say unto thee, Here we are?
36Who hath put wisdom in the inward parts?
Or who hath given understanding to the heart?
37Who can number the clouds in wisdom?
Or who can stay the bottles of heaven,
38when the dust groweth into hardness,
and the clods cleave fast together?
39Wilt thou hunt the prey for the lion?
or fill the appetite of the young lions,
40when they couch in their dens,
and abide in the covert to lie in wait?
41Who provideth for the raven his food?
When his young ones cry unto God,
they wander for lack of meat.
<>< <>< <><
New Testament Readings
Luke 16

1And he said also unto his disciples, There was a certain rich man, which had a steward; and the same was accused unto him that he had wasted his goods. 2And he called him, and said unto him, How is it that I hear this of thee? give an account of thy stewardship; for thou mayest be no longer steward. 3Then the steward said within himself, What shall I do? for my lord taketh away from me the stewardship: I cannot dig; to beg I am ashamed. 4I am resolved what to do, that, when I am put out of the stewardship, they may receive me into their houses. 5So he called every one of his lord's debtors unto him, and said unto the first, How much owest thou unto my lord? 6And he said, A hundred measures of oil. And he said unto him, Take thy bill, and sit down quickly, and write fifty. 7Then said he to another, And how much owest thou? And he said, A hundred measures of wheat. And he said unto him, Take thy bill, and write fourscore. 8And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light. 9And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.
10He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much. 11If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches? 12And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man's, who shall give you that which is your own? 13No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
14And the Pharisees also, who were covetous, heard all these things: and they derided him. 15And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

Cor 12: 1-10
1 It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord. 2I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such a one caught up to the third heaven. 3And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) 4how that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter. 5Of such a one will I glory: yet of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities. 6For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth of me. 7And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. 8For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. 9And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 14 Feb 2010, 6:35 pm

Online Service Message Cross5Fhearts5Fsm-1
THE MESSAGE
wake up, Rise up, Speak up,

Old Testament Readings
Jonah 1
I Kings 18
New Testament Reading
Acts 17

Jonah was given a clear assignment from God to go to Ninevah Jonah disobeyed we read that he was unwilling to preach to the Ninevites who he hated, and set sail for Tarsus. Thanfully he repented and spoke the message of God the king of Nineveh, and the people of Nineveh repent and believed in God.
It was not God's timing for Tarsus, we see Gods plan unfold of the Apostle Paul taking the message of salvation to his home Town of Tarsus many years later. Paul travelled over many parts of the world a Jew, born in Tarsus,taught at the feet of Gamaliel, and was zealous toward God,in that he persecuted and killed the followers of Jesus until he met with Jesus on that road to Damascus--His life changed bornagain of the spirit of God, straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God

Our Nations are in a state of great crisis. The Chart for us is God is calling all of us to preach the gospel. The picture of the church today is like Jonah ASLEEP Pray deliver us from this. Gods holy people are frozen in their seats in church. Ecclesiasties says there is a time for everything but now is the time to wake up from our lukewarmness our sleeping and apathy The captain of that ship said arise call on your God. Our Captain is Jesus and he is calling you. Arise out of complacency,apathy and lukewarmness. We are called as watchmen every one of us. It appears that those in the ship with Jonah were religious for their captain was telling them to pray everyone was awake except Jonah he found Jonah asleep and said call on your God.
There are many religious people arising like these great thinkers that Paul spoke to on Mars hill he said this unknown God you worship I preach him to you. The greatest need is Jesus, and we need to be raising our voices as Paul to these who worship other gods. The effectual fervant prayer of a righteous man avails much.(James 5:16) We need to ask God to cleanse us of our unrighteousness that our prayers will be powerful and effective, power is available in a heartfelt prayer, God is looking for a people who will stand in the gap praying that he may pour out his spirit, dynamic in its working.
In 1 Kings 18 we see the similarity how we have allowed all kinds of gods into our foundation, reading in verse 30 we see And Eli'jah said unto all the people, Come near unto me. And all the people came near unto him. And he repaired the altar of the LORD that was broken down. The alter of praying is broken down in the structure of our life. We need to build up the walls like Nehemiah, we are these living stonesand revival will come when the people of God get together and as in 1 Kings 18:41 an abundance of rain shall come upon our nation. There is a prophetic proclamation rain is coming we need to back up with prayer. Elijah began to pray as Nehemiah did. Read James 5 revive us Lord, Elijah was of like passion. The secret to visitation of God is prayer.
We come out of bondage we have received salvation but we need to come out spiritually. When I see the blood I will pass over you.
2 million were brought out of Egypt that night Jews and Egyptians but let us not allow other gods to be brought into our lives as we saw in the exodus God is not mocked. Exodus32:33And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.
For me, I do not go along with the doctrine of once saved always saved entirely, I have a reverential fear of the Lord that want to please him. I find more warnings in the bible of how we should conduct ourselves to walk in holiness, and do the will of God, than to allow myself to just take hold of that scripture often quoted "No man can pluck them out of my hand"
God commandeth all men every where to repent!
Paul continued to visit the many churches which had been established also writing to them exhorting them to be holy.
1 Cor 15:34 34Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.
2 Cor 13:7 Now I pray to God that ye do no evil; not that we should appear approved, but that ye should do that which is honest, though we be as reprobates. 8 For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth. 9 For we are glad, when we are weak, and ye are strong: and this also we wish, even your perfection. 10 Therefore I write these things being absent, lest being present I should use sharpness, according to the power which the Lord hath given me to edification, and not to destruction
Eph 5:10,11
10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord. 11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
I pray that we will repent, stand in the gap, do that which God has called us to do, to speak to the nations of such a great salvation, be a people worthy of our calling
And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.
(Romans 13:11)
That we may hear Jesus say "Well done thou good and faithful Servant"

Online Service Message BiblenCross

WITH ALL I AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMrAafe7Mns
Into your hand
I commit again
with all I am
for you Lord
you hold my world
in the palm of your hand
and I'm yours forever

CHORUS
Jesus I believe in you
Jesus I belong to you
you're the reason that I live
the reason that I sing
with all I am

I'll walk with you
wherever you go
through tears and joy
I'll trust in you
and I will live
in all of your ways and
your promises forever

CHORUS

I will worship I will worship you forever
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 14 Feb 2010, 6:34 pm

New Testament Reading
Acts 17

Paul at Athens
16Now while Paul waited for them at Athens, his spirit was stirred in him, when he saw the city wholly given to idolatry. 17Therefore disputed he in the synagogue with the Jews, and with the devout persons, and in the market daily with them that met with him. 18Then certain philosophers of the Epicure'ans, and of the Sto'ics, encountered him. And some said, What will this babbler say? other some, He seemeth to be a setter forth of strange gods: because he preached unto them Jesus, and the resurrection. 19And they took him, and brought him unto Areop'agus, saying, May we know what this new doctrine, whereof thou speakest, is? 20For thou bringest certain strange things to our ears: we would know therefore what these things mean. 21(For all the Athenians, and strangers which were there, spent their time in nothing else, but either to tell or to hear some new thing.)
22Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious. 23For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you. 24God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; 25neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things; 26and hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; 27that they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: 28for in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said,
For we are also his offspring.
29Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device. 30And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: 31because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.
32And when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked: and others said, We will hear thee again of this matter. 33So Paul departed from among them. 34Howbeit certain men clave unto him, and believed: among the which was Di-onys'ius the Areop'agite, and a woman named Dam'aris, and others with them.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 14 Feb 2010, 6:32 pm

OLD TESTAMENT READINGS
Jonah 1
Jonah Flees from the LORD

1Now the word of the LORD came unto Jonah the son of Amit'tai, saying, 2Arise, go to Nin'eveh, that great city, and cry against it; for their wickedness is come up before me. 3But Jonah rose up to flee unto Tarshish from the presence of the LORD, and went down to Joppa; and he found a ship going to Tarshish: so he paid the fare thereof, and went down into it, to go with them unto Tarshish from the presence of the LORD.
4But the LORD sent out a great wind into the sea, and there was a mighty tempest in the sea, so that the ship was like to be broken. 5Then the mariners were afraid, and cried every man unto his god, and cast forth the wares that were in the ship into the sea, to lighten it of them. But Jonah was gone down into the sides of the ship; and he lay, and was fast asleep. 6So the shipmaster came to him, and said unto him, What meanest thou, O sleeper? arise, call upon thy God, if so be that God will think upon us, that we perish not.
7And they said every one to his fellow, Come, and let us cast lots, that we may know for whose cause this evil is upon us. So they cast lots, and the lot fell upon Jonah. 8Then said they unto him, Tell us, we pray thee, for whose cause this evil is upon us; What is thine occupation? and whence comest thou? what is thy country? and of what people art thou? 9And he said unto them, I am a Hebrew; and I fear the LORD, the God of heaven, which hath made the sea and the dry land. 10Then were the men exceedingly afraid, and said unto him, Why hast thou done this? For the men knew that he fled from the presence of the LORD, because he had told them.
I Kings 18
The Contest on Mount Carmel

1After many months passed, in the third year of the drought, the LORD said to Elijah, "Go and present yourself to King Ahab. Tell him that I will soon send rain!" 2So Elijah went to appear before Ahab. Meanwhile, the famine had become very severe in Samaria. 3So Ahab summoned Obadiah, who was in charge of the palace. (Now Obadiah was a devoted follower of the LORD. 4Once when Jezebel had tried to kill all the LORD's prophets, Obadiah had hidden one hundred of them in two caves. He had put fifty prophets in each cave and had supplied them with food and water.) 5Ahab said to Obadiah, "We must check every spring and valley to see if we can find enough grass to save at least some of my horses and mules." 6So they divided the land between them. Ahab went one way by himself, and Obadiah went another way by himself.
7As Obadiah was walking along, he saw Elijah coming toward him. Obadiah recognized him at once and fell to the ground before him. "Is it really you, my lord Elijah?" he asked.
8"Yes, it is," Elijah replied. "Now go and tell your master I am here."
9"Oh, sir," Obadiah protested, "what harm have I done to you that you are sending me to my death at the hands of Ahab? 10For I swear by the LORD your God that the king has searched every nation and kingdom on earth from end to end to find you. And each time when he was told, 'Elijah isn't here,' King Ahab forced the king of that nation to swear to the truth of his claim. 11And now you say, 'Go and tell your master that Elijah is here'! 12But as soon as I leave you, the Spirit of the LORD will carry you away to who knows where. When Ahab comes and cannot find you, he will kill me. Yet I have been a true servant of the LORD all my life. 13Has no one told you, my lord, about the time when Jezebel was trying to kill the LORD's prophets? I hid a hundred of them in two caves and supplied them with food and water. 14And now you say, 'Go and tell your master that Elijah is here'! Sir, if I do that, I'm as good as dead!"
15But Elijah said, "I swear by the LORD Almighty, in whose presence I stand, that I will present myself to Ahab today."
16So Obadiah went to tell Ahab that Elijah had come, and Ahab went out to meet him. 17"So it's you, is it—Israel's troublemaker?" Ahab asked when he saw him.
18"I have made no trouble for Israel," Elijah replied. "You and your family are the troublemakers, for you have refused to obey the commands of the LORD and have worshiped the images of Baal instead. 19Now bring all the people of Israel to Mount Carmel, with all 450 prophets of Baal and the 400 prophets of Asherah, who are supported by Jezebel."
20So Ahab summoned all the people and the prophets to Mount Carmel. 21Then Elijah stood in front of them and said, "How long are you going to waver between two opinions? If the LORD is God, follow him! But if Baal is God, then follow him!" But the people were completely silent.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Online Service Message Empty Wake up, Rise up, Speak up,

Post  Admin Sun 14 Feb 2010, 6:30 pm

THE MESSAGE
Wake up, Rise up, Speak up,

Old Testament Readings
Jonah 1
I Kings 18
New Testament Reading
Acts 17

Come Now is the Time to Worship
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPWq8eM4lu8

Come, now is the time to worship.
Come, now is the time to give your heart.
Come, just as you are to worship.
Come, just as you are before your God, come.
One day every tongue will confess You are God,
One day every knee will bow.
Still the greatest treasure remains
for those who gladly choose You now

Awesome God
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38V8jnN1Kpw
Online Service Message Sp23-1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38V8jnN1Kpw
Oh when He rolls up his sleeves he ain't just puttin' on the ritz,
Our God is an awesome God.
There is thunder in his footsteps and lightning in his fists,
And the Lord wasn't joking when He kicked 'em out of Eden.
It wasn't for no reason that He shed his blood.
His return is very soon and so you'd better be believin' that

He reigns from heaven above
with wisdom, pow'r and love
Our God is an awesome God

And when the sky was starless in the void of the night,
He spoke into the darkness and created the light,
And judgment and wrath He poured out on Sodom.
Mercy and grace He gave us at the cross.
I hope that we have not too quickly forgotten that
Our God is an awesome God

Give Thanks - Don Moen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBpv-ZzcQD8
Give thanks with a grateful heart.
Give thanks to the Holy One.
Give thanks because He's given
Jesus Christ His Son.
repeat
And now
Let the weak say "I am strong",
Let the poor say "I am rich",