World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm
Latest topics
» Bayo Afolaranmi (Pastor).
Bill & Hillary Clinton EmptyToday at 10:28 pm by Admin

» AISH
Bill & Hillary Clinton EmptyToday at 10:15 pm by Admin

» Keith China Nanjing
Bill & Hillary Clinton EmptyToday at 9:36 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Bill & Hillary Clinton EmptyToday at 9:32 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Bill & Hillary Clinton EmptyToday at 8:01 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES
Bill & Hillary Clinton EmptyToday at 7:55 pm by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
Bill & Hillary Clinton EmptyToday at 7:44 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Bill & Hillary Clinton EmptyToday at 7:41 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Bill & Hillary Clinton EmptyToday at 7:39 pm by Admin

» Black Lives Matter Riots and MORE
Bill & Hillary Clinton EmptyToday at 7:17 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Bill & Hillary Clinton EmptyToday at 12:00 am by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Bill & Hillary Clinton EmptyYesterday at 9:56 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Bill & Hillary Clinton EmptyYesterday at 9:29 pm by Admin

» What Do We Know about Angels in the Bible?
Bill & Hillary Clinton EmptyYesterday at 9:13 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Bill & Hillary Clinton EmptyFri 25 Sep 2020, 10:35 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Bill & Hillary Clinton EmptyFri 25 Sep 2020, 10:12 pm by Admin

» The Cleansing Blood Old Testament and New
Bill & Hillary Clinton EmptyFri 25 Sep 2020, 9:47 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman Pastor
Bill & Hillary Clinton EmptyThu 24 Sep 2020, 10:31 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Bill & Hillary Clinton EmptyThu 24 Sep 2020, 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HOLOCAUST STUDIES
Bill & Hillary Clinton EmptyThu 24 Sep 2020, 10:25 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Bill & Hillary Clinton

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bill & Hillary Clinton Empty Re: Bill & Hillary Clinton

Post  Admin on Tue 04 Feb 2020, 11:53 pm

https://www.dailyconservative.com/sc3/hillary-clinton-goes-all-in-against-bernie-sanders.htm
Hillary Clinton goes all-in against Bernie Sanders
February 3, 2020

It’s no secret that Hillary Clinton is a sore loser. And she hasn’t exactly been subtle about her bitterness towards Bernie Sanders, her primary opponent in 2016.

Now, on the eve of the Iowa caucuses, Hillary is launching a full-scale anti-Bernie campaign in public, a move clearly designed to damage Bernie’s early state momentum.

The Washington Examiner reports:

Clinton said during a forthcoming documentary series she believes Sanders is not likable enough to be elected president.

“He was in Congress for years,” she said. “He had one senator support him. Nobody likes him. Nobody wants to work with him. He got nothing done. He was a career politician. It’s all just baloney, and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it.”

I’m not a fan of Bernie Sanders, but Hillary’s attack isn’t just nasty – it’s stupid. Is she seriously criticizing him for being a “career politician?” Pot meet kettle.

The weakness of the Democratic field is shocking – and Hillary shares a lot of the blame for that. Her crooked rigging of the 2016 primary alienated Bernie voters, opening the door to a Trump presidency.

Learn more about RevenueStripe...
Now four years later, it seems like the Democrats are more focused on re-fighting the battles of the past than actually fielding a candidate with a chance.

That’s bad news for them, but great news for America.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 30 Jan 2020, 8:35 pm

https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/conservative-news/clinton-urge-trump-again.htm
Hillary Clinton: ‘I certainly feel the urge’ to take on Trump again in 2020
January 29, 2020

Failed 2016 presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton has long been hovering on the sidelines of the Democratic Party’s 2020 primary process, prompting widespread speculation over whether she’ll make another bid for the White House. And as she has done on numerous occasions over the past several months, Clinton just added more fuel to that fire.

In a recent interview with Variety magazine, Clinton admitted that she “certainly” feels “the urge” to run against Donald Trump again this year.

“Do you ever feel the urge?”
Clinton’s interview with Variety, published Monday, came as the former secretary of State is making the rounds to promote an upcoming docu-series about herself and her career. Called Hillary, the series is set to be released on Hulu on March 6, according to the magazine, just days after Democratic primary elections in more than a dozen states are held on “Super Tuesday.”

Asked if she knows who she’ll be voting for in the Democratic primary, Clinton refused to give a name. “I’m going to vote. I’m going to leave it at that,” she said. “I’ll definitely vote.”

This New Fast-selling Smartwatch That Everyone Talking About. Check Here
eWatch

But that’s not all she said about the 2020 race. Variety‘s Ramin Setoodeh followed up with a question pressing the former first lady on her candidacy prospects: “I know you’re not running for president, but do you ever feel the urge to think: ‘I could beat Donald Trump if I were running.'”

“Yeah,” Clinton replied, according to Breitbart. “I certainly feel the urge because I feel the 2016 election was a really odd time and an odd outcome. And the more we learn, the more that seems to be the case.”

Still, Clinton conceded, “I’m going to support the people who are running now and do everything I can to help elect the Democratic nominee.”

Trump-Clinton rematch?
But if that nominee were Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, would Clinton keep her promise?

“There was a lot of online attention about the line in [a] documentary where you said ‘nobody likes’ Bernie Sanders,” Setoodeh pressed the former secretary of State in the interview.

“I think we did that interview about a year and a half ago. I wasn’t thinking about the election by any means,” Clinton claimed in response. “I’ve said I’m going to support the nominee. But I do think it’s important to look at somebody’s record and look at what they’ve gotten done and see whether you agree with that or not. I think that’s what every voter paying attention should do.”

While she has so far insisted that a 2020 run is not in the cards for her, it remains to be seen if Clinton will eventually throw her hat into the ring ahead of November’s elections. But one thing is for certain: if she decides to do that, President Trump can count on another four years in the White House.

After all, the American people got it right the first time — if needed, they can do it again.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 22 Jan 2020, 11:32 pm

https://www.dailyconservative.com/sc2/clinton-walk-back-comment.htm

Hillary Clinton forced to walk back comment that “nobody likes” Bernie Sanders
January 22, 2020
Mgid

Hillary Clinton faced major online backlash after derogatory comments she made about Democrat frontrunner Bernie Sanders went public.

After facing the media and online firestorm, she collapsed under the pressure and tried to mitigate the uproar, but the damage was already done. 

In her soon-to-be-released Hulu documentary, Clinton told interviewers that “nobody likes” her former Democrat opponent. “nobody likes him; nobody wants to work with him. He got nothing done. He was a career politician. It’s all just baloney, and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it,” Clinton remarked.

Twitter exploded with criticism as the comments went viral. The hashtag #ILikeBernie was catapulted to the top of the trending list, rife with criticism of Clinton’s incendiary opinion.

Fellow Democrat candidate Tulsi Gabbard — well known for her ongoing feud with Clinton — chimed in, admonishing Clinton that “It’s time to grow up. This isn’t high school,” in a Tuesday interview.
Sanders himself shrugged off Clinton’s comments, joking that “On a good day, my wife likes me, so let’s clear the air on that one,” before moving on to talk about impeachment.

Clinton walked back the comments in a tweet on Tuesday, protesting “I thought everyone wanted my authentic, unvarnished views,” before going on to say that “the number one priority for our country and world is retiring Trump, and, as I always have, I will do whatever I can to support our nominee.”

Although herself not in the 2020 race, Clinton has made headlines by attacking various Democrat candidates throughout the last several months. It’s not doing any favors for her waning popularity within the party.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 19 Jan 2020, 12:57 am

https://www.dailyconservative.com/sc2/hillary-clinton-lewinsky-affair.htm
Hillary Clinton admits in new documentary: ‘I didn’t want anything to do with’ Bill Clinton after Lewinsky affair
January 18, 2020
Mgid
In a soon-to-be-released documentary series, Hillary Clinton dropped a bombshell about the difficulties her marriage to Bill Clinton faced after news of his White House affair with Monica Lewinsky broke. 

Better Than Solar Panels? Prepper's Invention Takes Country By Storm!
Patriot Advance Report
Ads by Revcontent
Hillary Clinton tearfully stated in the trailer, “I didn’t want anything to do with him,” once Bill’s infidelity was exposed in 1998.

Bill and Hillary’s only child, Chelsea Clinton, has been credited with holding the former first couple’s embattled marriage together.

The Washington Examiner explained that at one point, “Chelsea Clinton, who was 18 years old around the time the Lewinsky scandal played out, put herself between her parents as they walked to Marine One, seemingly holding them together.”

“Chelsea put herself between us and held both our hands,” Hillary said in reference to the image.

Hillary Clinton also spoke out about her controversial marriage in October, saying in an interview on Good Morning America that “I think the gutsiest thing I’ve ever done personally, make the decision to stay in my marriage. Publicly, politically run for president. And keep going. Just get up every day and keep going.”

The docu-series, titled “Hillary,” looks back on the former Secretary of State’s failed 2016 presidential bid and is set to be released on Hulu on March 6th.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 10 Jan 2020, 5:42 pm

New photos of Bill Clinton aboard Epstein’s “Lolita Express” released
January 8, 2020
Mgid
https://www.dailyconservative.com/sc2/photos-clinton-epstein-released.htm
What’s more, the photos, released on Wednesday, show Clinton posing on the steps of the plane cozying up to Epstein’s alleged pimp and partner in crime, Ghislaine Maxwell.

The Sun has also obtained photos of Clinton posing with his arm around Epstein’s “personal masseuse,” Chauntae Davies, as well as other photos of Clinton and several Hollywood celebrities — including accused sex predator Kevin Spacey — aboard the plane on a 2002 Clinton Foundation humanitarian trip to Africa.

Davies came forward with accusations against Maxwell and Epstein in 2019, saying that her 3-year experience as one of Epstein’s young victims “ended up ruining my life in every capacity. It’s affected my health, my family, my emotional and mental well-being and, ultimately, even jobs.”

Davies told the Sun that “It’s clear that Epstein was using this private jet and his wealth to get close to rich and powerful people.

“Looking back at these images now it raises a lot of questions about why Bill Clinton was using the plane and what perhaps Jeffrey may have been trying to accomplish by having him around.”

Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew have been photographed with Epstein on many occasions, both are known to have flown on the “Lolita Express” multiple times. Clinton also received Epstein as a guest in the White House several times during his presidency.

Davies insists that on that particular trip to Africa, Clinton behaved like a “perfect gentleman,” and Clinton himself categorically denied that he had any knowledge of Epstein’s criminal behavior.

It’s clear that Jeffery Epstein had ties with many rich and powerful men, but it’s still unclear just how many — if any — of them were a party to his sex crimes. The true extent of Clinton’s relationship with Epstein is yet unknown, but it’s safe to say that these photos have not aged well.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 05 Jan 2020, 10:02 pm

Author says Hillary Clinton is 'two different people'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdQVfEKjUEI
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 28 Dec 2019, 12:24 am

https://www.patriotnewsalerts.com/trump-respect-gabbard-vote/
Trump says he has ‘a lot of respect’ for Tulsi Gabbard’s ‘present’ impeachment vote
December 24, 2019 by Patriot News Alerts
Although Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) is a staunch Democrat, President Trump recently explained why he has “a lot of respect” for the representative-turned-presidential candidate.

Hillary Clinton has also been dragged into Trump’s discussion of Gabbard, due to Clinton’s recent spat with the Hawaii congresswoman. 

Gabbard didn’t support impeachment
Gabbard shocked House Democrats by voting “present” during the recent impeachment vote. Referring to this bold move, Trump said, “I give her respect. She didn’t vote the other day. I give her a lot of respect. She knew it was wrong.”

Impeachment is nothing but a political hit-job on the President. There was no evidence of wrongdoing and Gabbard voted accordingly.

She said that although she did think Trump had done something wrong, there wasn’t enough evidence presented for her to vote to advance the articles of impeachment.

While Trump praised Gabbard for her stance, he took a shot at Hillary Clinton saying, “I know one thing: She [Gabbard] is not an agent of Russia.”

This was said in reference to the controversial comments Clinton made about Gabbard. Clinton alleged that Gabbard was a “favorite of the Russians.” These comments ignited a bipartisan backlash against Clinton, with many pointing out that Clinton’s obsession with Russia has ascended to paranoia.

Trump is never one to miss an opportunity to call out Democrat shenanigans. At this point, Hillary Clinton is practically an asset to use in assailing Democrats. She has experienced such a dramatic fall from grace that she feels the need to attack those in her own party to generate attention for herself.

Numerous Democrats have made attempts to quietly distance themselves from Clinton. However, Clinton has refused to keep out of politics and continues to drag Democrats down.

Gabbard at risk
Although Gabbard’s decided l to buck the Democrat trend and not vote with her colleagues, she is now facing an emerging problem. Gabbard not only made an enemy of Clinton, now Trump is speaking highly of her.

Many hard-line Democrats will see Trump’s recognition of Gabbard’s integrity as a smear against her, and her opponents could easily manipulate her impeachment vote and Trump’s rhetoric to turn the party against her.

Make no mistake, Gabbard will have to answer as to why she voted present instead of in favor of impeachment. She will also have to answer to Democrats for Trump’s praise.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 28 Dec 2019, 12:21 am

https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/conservative-news/new-epstein-victims-allegations.htm
New Epstein victims come forward with allegations implicating several “prominent, wealthy men”
December 25, 2019

CNN has reported that convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein’s estate is being hit by a lawsuit from two new accusers, and it doesn’t look good for some of Epstein’s wealthy, powerful associates — the ranks of which some speculate includes former president Bill Clinton.

Identified as Jane Doe 3 and Jane Doe 4, the plaintiffs will be joining an existing lawsuit that was filed in August by two other accusers, known as Jane Doe 1 and Jane Doe 2.

New accusers, new allegations
The women are demanding $100 million-plus legal fees in compensatory and punitive damages for sexual battery and sexual assault on a minor, along with intentional infliction of emotional distress.

In addition to Epstein’s estate, they are also suing nine other unnamed individuals who are alleged to be Epstein’s agents or employees.

Jane Doe 3 says she met Epstein when she was 15 and he claimed to represent a modeling agency. She claims that the billionaire took revealing pictures and then sexually assaulted her at a residential address. Doe 3 asserts that she dropped out of high school due to the “psychological and emotional scarring from her encounter with Epstein.”

Jane Doe 4 alleges that Epstein hired her when she was 13-years-old to work as a babysitter. However, Doe 4 contends that the hedge fund manager offered her drugs and alcohol before violently raping her.

She says the abuse continued for some time afterward, with Epstein bartering drugs for sexual services. What’s more, Doe 4 contends that Epstein wasn’t the only perpetrator.

The lawsuit indicates that Doe 4 was brought to “intimate gatherings with other prominent, wealthy men” who “brutally and forcibly battered, assaulted and raped” her.

Clinton connection
The identity of these “other prominent, wealthy men” isn’t revealed, but Epstein is known to have had connections with many powerful figures, including Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Following Epstein’s arrest in July, Clinton released a statement that said he “knows nothing” about the “terrible crimes” that Epstein was accused of. He professed to have only taken “a total of four trips on Jeffrey Epstein’s airplane” and promised that Secret Service agents were present on each.

However, Fox News reported that flight logs show Clinton took 27 flights on Epstein’s Boeing 727, nicknamed the “Lolita Express.” The former president ditched his security detail for five of those trips.

Epstein died in federal custody roughly a month after Clinton’s statement was released. While his death was ruled to be a suicide, the actual cause of his demise has been a matter of some controversy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 07 Dec 2019, 8:00 pm

https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/conservative-news/sex-offender-contributions-clinton.htm
Convicted sex offender indicted for illegal contributions to Clinton campaign
December 4, 2019
The Justice Department has announced that multiple individuals — including a convicted sex offender who was also a witness in Robert Mueller’s probe — are accused of having made illegal campaign contributions, and the campaign in question is believed to be Hillary Clinton’s, according to the Washington Examiner.
Indictments in the case were detailed in statement from Assistant Attorney General Brian Benczkowski of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division and FBI Washington Field Office chief Timothy Slater.

Federal charges filed
The statement explains that a District of Columbia federal grand jury has indicted Ahmad “Andy” Khawaja, George Nader, Roy Boulos, Rudy Dekermenjian, Mohammad “Moe” Diab, Rani El-Saadi, Stevan Hill, and Thayne Whipple with conspiracy to make and ultimately conceal illegal campaign donations starting in 2016.

“By design, these contributions appeared to be in the names of Khawaja, his wife, and his company. In reality, they allegedly were funded by Nader,” it asserts.

“Khawaja and Nader allegedly made these contributions in an effort to gain influence with high-level political figures, including the candidate. As Khawaja and Nader arranged these payments, Nader allegedly reported to an official from a foreign government about his efforts to gain influence,” according to the government.

The statement goes on to allege that “from June 2019 through July 2019, Khawaja obstructed a grand jury investigation of this matter in the District of Columbia. Knowing that a witness had been called to testify before the grand jury, Khawaja allegedly provided that witness with false information about Nader and his connection to Khawaja’s company. Boulos, Diab, Hill, and Whipple also are charged with obstructing the grand jury’s investigation by lying to the FBI,” it adds.

he recipient isn’t named, but the Washington Examiner reports that “the indictment and campaign finance records make it clear that the money was directed towards helping Clinton during the 2016 campaign.”

Troubling history
This isn’t Nader’s first serious brush with high-profile legal proceedings or the criminal justice system. In addition to having been interviewed on several occasions by Robert Mueller’s team in the Russia probe, he is also a convicted sex offender.

Politico reports that in 1991, Nader pleaded guilty to child porn charges. That came six years after facing previous child pornography charges that were ultimately dismissed.

In 2002, Nader was convicted in the Czech Republic of preying on children in that country. According to the Associated Press, he was sentenced to one year in prison as a result.

What’s more, Nader was indicted this summer on federal human trafficking charges. He is alleged to have smuggled a fourteen-year-old boy into the country from Europe and then sexually abused him, according to The Washington Post.

Nader has pleaded not guilty to the trafficking charges and remains in federal custody.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 01 Dec 2019, 9:57 pm

https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/conservative-news/farrow-says-hillary-clinton.htm
Top General defends Trump, says he was right in Eddie Gallagher case
December 1, 2019
President Trump has taken a lot of heat for firing the Navy secretary after fallout over the Eddie Gallagher case. Gallagher, you will remember, is the Navy SEAL pardoned by Trump.

The fired secretary blasted Trump, saying the case is a, “shocking and unprecedented intervention in a low-level review” and said “The president has very little understanding of what it means to be in the military, to fight ethically or to be governed by a uniform set of rules and practices.”

But General Anthony J. Tata, in an opinion piece on Fox News, is fighting back on behalf of President Trump.

“In reality, Spencer is the man who bypassed the chain of command by cutting Secretary of Defense Mark Esper out of his scheming and working a backroom deal,” Tata wrote.

I couldn’t agree more. Not only did Spencer try to cut off the chain of command, but he also now seeks to cause dissension in the Navy against the commander-in-chief. The bottom line is this: This is dangerous — and it would not have been tolerated by the media had it happened to President Obama, President Clinton, or President Carter.

But of course the media has different rules for President Trump.

No matter how much these deep state guys and their bosses in the media hate it, Trump is still the President of the United States. That means he’s the commander-in-chief. And he will be for a long time to come.

Read the full story here. https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/gen-anthony-tata-trump-was-right-to-fire-navy-secretary-and-intervene-on-behalf-of-seal-eddie-gallagher

Journalist Ronan Farrow says Hillary Clinton turned on him over Weinstein
November 30, 2019

Journalist Ronan Farrow says after he started investigating the sexual escapades of disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein, Hillary Clinton gave him the cold shoulder.

According to the Washington Examiner, Farrow and Clinton had worked together “for years,” including while she was secretary of State. But when he started looking into Weinstein, Clinton started keeping her distance — and Farrow thinks he knows why.

“It’s remarkable how quickly even people with a long relationship with you will turn if you threaten the [centers] of power or the sources of funding around them,” Farrow told the Financial Times in an exclusive interview, according to the Examiner.

He went on: “Ultimately, there are a lot of people out there who operate in that way. They’re beholden to powerful interests and if you go up against those interests, you become radioactive very quickly.”

Clinton’s cover-ups
According to Breitbart, Weinstein was “a Clinton ally and major Clinton Foundation donor” who “also donated to groups that supported Clinton’s failed presidential bid.” But in 2017, dozens of women came forward with allegations of sexual assault against the top-tier Hollywood producer.

For his part, Farrow has alleged that he was ready to out Weinstein for his alleged crimes when NBC executives killed the story, apparently fearful that allegations against the network’s own Matt Lauer would come to light, according to a report from PageSix. But they weren’t the only ones trying to keep the Weinstein story under wraps.

According to the Examiner, Farrow had plans to interview Clinton at the “height” of the Weinstein news cycle, but she backed out when she learned the journalist was investigating Weinstein.

“Hillary Clinton had scheduled an interview while it was at the height of the Weinstein reporting and her folks got in touch and said, ‘We hear you’re working on a big story,'” Farrow told ABC in 2018. “[They] sounded very concerned and tried to cancel that interview.”

Hillary’s “state of mind”
Of course, Clinton was publicly disgusted by the allegations when they first came to light. She said in a statement that she was “shocked and appalled by the revelations” and asserted that “the behavior described by women coming forward cannot be tolerated,” according to the Examiner.

But speaking to Fox News just last month, Farrow, who won a Pulitzer Prize for his reporting on Weinstein, again spoke of Clinton’s apparent coolness toward him — all over a disgraced Hollywood figure who is now facing numerous criminal charges.

“I can’t speak to [Hillary’s] state of mind. What I can say is that she attempted to withdraw from an interview that she had committed to for a foreign policy book I was working on, for which I interviewed every other living secretary of State,” Farrow told Fox’s Bret Baier, according to Breitbart.

He went on: “And, before doing so, her staff raised concerns about the fact that I was working on this story about one of her most significant donors, a big bundler of Hollywood money.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 14 Nov 2019, 11:38 pm

https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/conservative-news/hillary-clinton-many-people.htm
Hillary Clinton says ‘many, many people’ want her to jump into the 2020 race
November 13, 2019

Rumors have long swirled that failed 2016 presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton would make another run for the White House — and now, the former secretary of State is only adding fuel to the fire.

In a recent interview with the BBC, Clinton suggested that “many, many, many people” have urged her to enter the 2020 race, Fox News reported Tuesday.
“Never say never”
Clinton’s comments came during a Tuesday interview on BBC 5 Radio with host Emma Barnett. Unsurprisingly, the topic of the 2020 presidential race — and whether Clinton would possibly join it — came up in the discussion.

But though Clinton said it wasn’t in her plans to do so at the moment, she left the door wide open.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 14 Nov 2019, 11:14 pm

https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/conservative-news/hillary-clinton-many-people.htm
Hillary Clinton says ‘many, many people’ want her to jump into the 2020 race
November 13, 2019

Rumors have long swirled that failed 2016 presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton would make another run for the White House — and now, the former secretary of State is only adding fuel to the fire.

In a recent interview with the BBC, Clinton suggested that “many, many, many people” have urged her to enter the 2020 race, Fox News reported Tuesday.
“Never say never”
Clinton’s comments came during a Tuesday interview on BBC 5 Radio with host Emma Barnett. Unsurprisingly, the topic of the 2020 presidential race — and whether Clinton would possibly join it — came up in the discussion.

But though Clinton said it wasn’t in her plans to do so at the moment, she left the door wide open.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 14 Nov 2019, 12:40 am

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known
Malia Zimmerman By Malia Zimmerman, | Fox News
Epstein, (l.), and Clinton, (r.), flew dozens of times on the billionaire's jet, dubbed "The Lolita Express."
Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com.

Clinton’s presence aboard Jeffrey Epstein’s Boeing 727 on 11 occasions has been reported, but flight logs show the number is more than double that, and trips between 2001 and 2003 included extended junkets around the world with Epstein and fellow passengers identified on manifests by their initials or first names, including “Tatiana.” The tricked-out jet earned its Nabakov-inspired nickname because it was reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls.

“Bill Clinton … associated with a man like Jeffrey Epstein, who everyone in New York, certainly within his inner circles, knew was a pedophile,” said Conchita Sarnoff, of the Washington, D.C. based non-profit Alliance to Rescue Victims of Trafficking, and author of a book on the Epstein case called "TrafficKing." “Why would a former president associate with a man like that?”

Epstein owns the entire 72-acre island.
Epstein owns the entire 72-acre island. (Google Earth)

Epstein, who counts among his pals royal figures, heads of state, celebrities and fellow billionaires, spent 13 months in prison and home detention for solicitation and procurement of minors for prostitution. He allegedly had a team of traffickers who procured girls as young as 12 to service his friends on “Orgy Island,” an estate on Epstein's 72-acre island, called Little St. James, in the U.S. Virgin Islands.

Virginia Roberts, 32, who claims she was pimped out by Epstein at age 15, has previously claimed she saw Clinton at Epstein’s getaway in 2002, but logs do not show Clinton aboard any flights to St. Thomas, the nearest airport capable of accommodating Epstein's plane. They do show Clinton flying aboard Epstein’s plane to such destinations as Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, China, Brunei, London, New York, the Azores, Belgium, Norway, Russia and Africa.

Among those regularly traveling with Clinton were Epstein’s associates, New York socialite Ghislaine Maxwell and Epstein’s assistant, Sarah Kellen, both of whom were investigated by the FBI and Palm Beach Police for recruiting girls for Epstein and his friends.
The flight logs are required to be filed with the Federal Aviation Administration.
Official flight logs filed with the Federal Aviation Administration show Clinton traveled on some of the trips with as many as 10 U.S. Secret Service agents. However, on a five-leg Asia trip between May 22 and May 25, 2002, not a single Secret Service agent is listed. The U.S. Secret Service has declined to answer multiple Freedom of Information Act requests filed by FoxNews.com seeking information on these trips. Clinton would have been required to file a form to dismiss the agent detail, a former Secret Service agent told FoxNews.com.

In response to a separate FOIA request from FoxNews.com, the U.S. Secret Service said it has no records showing agents were ever on the island with Clinton.

A Clinton spokesperson did not return emails requesting comment about the former president’s relationship and travels with Epstein. The Clinton Library said it had no relevant information and does not keep track of Clinton’s travel records.

Martin Weinberg, Epstein’s current attorney, did not respond to multiple inquiries. Epstein said in a court filing said that he and his associates “have been the subject of the most outlandish and offensive attacks, allegations, and plain inventions.”

Epstein's Boeing 727 was known as the "Lolita Express."
MORE https://www.foxnews.com/us/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.amp?fbclid=IwAR1Rztp4iWYHy2G_zankY24QE1xoNeGvkdHH3A1mqW9eVZuvJ3W4IxmGL9I#aoh=15736142645754&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 11 Nov 2019, 11:08 pm

Former Clinton strategist says Hillary may still run
November 11, 2019
Mgid
A former Clinton strategist just came forward to throw in his two cents about the wild speculation surrounding a possible Hillary 2020 campaign.

The former Clinton insider, Mark Penn, confessed that he thinks that Hillary Clinton may be spurred on by Michael Bloomberg’s recent announcement of his candidacy.

“There’s still a couple of days here,” he said, “I don’t know whether [Clinton will] look at the Michael Bloomberg thing and say, ‘the field’s too crowded now. I missed my opportunity,’ or the opposite”

“‘Wow the field’s weak, I could come in. I could get 165,000 donors, I’m tied with [Joe] Biden in some of these early states…’ There’s still a political logic there for her,”

He indicated that Clinton may also notice and take advantage of current frontrunner Joe Biden’s “weakness” and commented on the possibility of Hillary filling a more moderate slot, as most candidates are “too far to the left.”

Rumors have swirled for weeks that Hillary Clinton is considering launching a campaign, as she has hinted that she’s ready for a rematch and outright said that she would enter the race if she were sure she would win.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/jason-chaffetz-fisa-report-delay-signals-durham-prosecution
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 28 Oct 2019, 4:26 pm

https://www.dailyconservative.com/sc2/maher-clintons-go-away.htm
Bill Maher: The Clintons have got to “go away”
October 26, 2019
Mgid
Bill and Hillary Clinton just received some tragic news: Democrats are really, really sick of them. 

This Unemployed Cardiff Mum Earns £1,372/Week
Reading Soothes
Ads by Revcontent
Outspoken Democrat and “Real Time” host Bill Maher said what most Democrats are probably thinking right now on his show on Friday.

“It seems like every few months, Hillary Clinton bubbles up again […] and people are like, ‘Oh, she’s thinking about running.”  He went on “I just think they’ve got to go away. We can’t be associating them with the Democratic Party.”

He admonished the Clintons to stay far away from the Democratic National Convention next summer in Milwaukee, saying “they can’t be at the convention. Maybe on the video, waving or something, but I’m serious.”

These comments come after Hillary Clinton emerged from the woodwork to accuse low-level Presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard of being a Russian asset, engage in a Twitter spat with President Trump in which she told Trump to “not tempt” her to run for president again, and announce that she might be ready for a “rematch.”

This flurry of activity has the whole nation wondering if Hillary is ready to jump into the race.

However, if even the staunchest of liberals are telling you that you need to step back into the shadows in order to not ruin it for the viable Democrat candidates, it may salvage the respect of your party if you take heed to the advice.

Read the full story here.

Mgid
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 26 Oct 2019, 9:17 pm

Hillary Takes Veiled Shot at Donald, Melania Trump During Elijah Cummings’ Funeral
PAM KEY25 Oct 201924,902
0:52
VIDEO 1.32
On Friday during Rep. Elijah Cummings’ (D-MD) funeral, former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton used a Biblical analogy to take a veiled shot at President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump.
Clinton was comparing Cummings to his namesake, the Biblical prophet Elijah, who stood up against wicked King Ahab and Queen Jezebel.

Clinton said, “Like the prophet, our Elijah could call down fire from heaven — but he also prayed and worked for healing.”
She added, “Like that Old Testament prophet, he stood against corrupt leadership of King Ahab and Queen Jezebel.”
The crowd roared in acknowledgment.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 23 Oct 2019, 9:12 pm

BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Election Bombshell – Rumors CONFIRMED
October 23, 2019
Mgid

Rumors have been swirling for weeks that Hillary Clinton is considering launching an official bid for the White House.

13x More Efficient Than Solar Panels? New Invention Takes U.s by Storm!
DIY Tricks
Ads by Revcontent
Those rumors have grown stronger since the Washington Post released a bombshell report confirming the rumor that Hillary has still not ruled out the possibility of launching a campaign. 

According to the Post “those close to Clinton, speaking on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to comment on her behalf, say she has felt vindicated over the past few weeks as Trump’s political difficulties have deepened.”

Breitbart reports that “One source who spoke with Clinton said that it is “unlikely” that she would throw her hat into the presidential ring for the third time but emphasized that the chances “ain’t zero.”

“But put it this way: It ain’t zero. And does she think about it all the time? Absolutely.”

Hillary Clinton herself has not confirmed or denied the rumors. She has been very much in the spotlight in the last few weeks after attacking presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard and accusing her of being a Russian asset, and admonishing President Trump to “not tempt her” to run again.

Her most recent hint came in the form of an Instagram post on Tuesday in which she posted the quote “Power’s not given to you. You have to take it.” The quote is attributed to pop superstar Beyoncé, and Clinton captioned the post, “Beyoncé speaks the truth.”

Read the full story here. https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/23/reports-hillary-clinton-has-yet-to-rule-out-a-2020-presidential-bid/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 23 Oct 2019, 2:23 pm

Hillary Clinton STUNNED – She’s Been Ordered To…
October 20, 2019
Mgid
Hillary Clinton may have been stunned to learn that even her own party wants her gone.

13x More Efficient Than Solar Panels? New Invention Takes U.s by Storm!
DIY Tricks
Ads by Revcontent
Political commentator Karl Rove, known for his centrist Republican politics, said that Clinton needs to “Put up or shut up.”

The context was Clinton making outrageous accusations about Democrat candidate Tulsi Gabbard being a Russian asset.

The comments set off a firestorm within the Democrat party as Democrats were forced to choose between Gabbard or Clinton.

The accusations, of course, were completely baseless. Clinton presented nothing to substantiate her claims about Gabbard.

Clinton is doing serious damage to the Democrat image. She is showing that Russia is nothing but a political cudgel to be used against those you don’t agree with. Americans are fed up with this kind of rhetoric.

Read the full story here.https://www.foxnews.com/media/karl-rove-tells-hillary-clinton-to-put-up-or-shut-up-over-tulsi-gabbard-accusations
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 23 Oct 2019, 11:34 am

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/22/flashback-jerry-nadler-in-1998-accused-republicans-of-running-a-lynch-mob-against-bill-clinton/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_campaign=20191022&utm_content=Final
Flashback: Jerry Nadler in 1998 Accused Republicans of Running a ‘Lynch Mob’ Against Bill Clinton
Photo by Mark Wilson/Getty ImagesPhoto by Mark Wilson/Getty Images
KRISTINA WONG22 Oct 20196855
2:26
Democrats are expressing outrage over President Trump’s comparison of the ongoing impeachment inquiry to “lynching,” but a top House Democrat — House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY) — made that same comparison himself in 1998 during Bill Clinton’s impeachment.
According to an October 4, 1998, Associated Press article that touted Nadler’s role as a top Clinton defender, the then-51 year-old congressman said:

I am the president’s defender in the sense that I haven’t seen anything yet that would rise, in my opinion, to the level of impeachable offense. …
I wish we could get this over with quickly. … In pushing the process, in pushing the arguments of fairness and due process the Republicans so far have been running a lynch mob.
Despite this, House Democrats have rushed to condemn Trump’s comparison of impeachment to lynching and demanded an apology.
Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) said Tuesday, “The president should not compare a constitutionally mandated impeachment inquiry to such a dangerous and dark chapter of American history. It’s irresponsible for him to do so and I hope that he will apologize.”
The New York Times’ Twitter account tweeted that Trump was using a term that “invokes the decades-long racist history of white mob murders of black people.”
The New York Times
✔
@nytimes
President Trump called the impeachment inquiry into him "a lynching," using a term that invokes the decades-long racist history of white mob murders of black people to describe a legal process laid out in the Constitutionhttps://nyti.ms/31Edghs 
President Trump spoke during a cabinet meeting on Monday.
Trump Calls Impeachment Inquiry a ‘Lynching’
President Trump called the Democrats’ impeachment inquiry into him a “lynching” and said it was “without due process or fairness or any legal rights.”
nytimes.com
4:08 PM - Oct 22, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
839 people are talking about this
Rep. Jim Clyburn (D-SC) said Trump comparing the impeachment inquiry to lynching was “beneath the dignity of the office of the President of the United States”:
Haley Byrd
✔
@byrdinator
House whip Jim Clyburn says this morning that Trump’s tweet comparing the impeachment inquiry to a lynching is “beneath the dignity of the office of the President of the United States.”
“I happen to be a native of South Carolina... I know the historical context of that term.”
3:14 PM - Oct 22, 2019
70 people are talking about this
CNN commentator Keith Boykin tweeted:
Keith Boykin
✔
@keithboykin
Trump tweeted today that the impeachment process against him is a "lynching." 
No, sir, this is what a lynching looks like. Thousands of black people were lynched in America from the 1870s to the 1960s. And it happened because of racist, cowardly white men like Donald Trump.
View image on Twitter
2:57 PM - Oct 22, 2019
1,732 people are talking about this
Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-SC) has also taken some heat for defending Trump’s comparison:
Alex Bolton
✔
@alexanderbolton
Sen. Lindsey Graham backs Trump on calling the House impeachment process a “lynching.” Graham says: “This is a lynching in every sense.”
3:12 PM - Oct 22, 2019
5,646 people are talking about this
Nadler also said in 1998 that impeachment “could be the most divisive thing in American politics since the Vietnam War.”
“You get a large segment of the American population saying ‘You’ve staged a coup d’etat, you overthrew the election unfairly.’ The other part of the American people say, ‘No, we didn’t,’” said Nadler.
He also warned Republicans against running a “partisan witchhunt.”
“So far it’s been done very wrong and very unfairly,” he said then.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 21 Oct 2019, 9:04 am

Clinton Takes Veiled Shot at Gabbard: ‘She’s the Favorite of the Russians’ to Run Third-Party
LAS VEGAS, NV - AUGUST 04: Democratic presidential nominee and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton speaks after touring Mojave Electric Co. on August 4, 2016 in Las Vegas, Nevada. According to recent polls, Clinton leads her opponent Republican Donald Trump in several swing states including New Hampshire and Florida. …David Becker/Getty
HARIS ALIC18 Oct 20196,646
2:19
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton took a veiled shot at Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) on Friday, alleging the congresswoman was being groomed by Russia to be a third-party candidate in 2020.
The failed 2016 Democrat nominee, who has accused President Donald Trump of being Russia’s “puppet” in the past, made the remarks during an interview on David Plouffe’s Campaign HQ podcast, while discussing Russian interference. Clinton suggested during the exchange that Russian President Vladimir Putin was grooming a stalking horse candidate to ensure Trump would be reelected.
“I’m not making any predictions but I think they’ve got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate,” Clinton said. “She’s the favorite of the Russians.”
Breitbart TV
Play Video
CLICK TO PLAY
Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Compares Herself to Other Presidential Candidates: ‘I’m the One Who Is Most Qualified'
Clinton also added she believed Jill Stein, the likely Green Party nominee for president, is a “Russian asset.”
Ken Thomas
✔
@KThomasDC
"I'm not making any predictions but I think they've got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate. She's the favorite of the Russians," Hillary Clinton to @davidplouffe bit.ly 32sW4gn 
Campaign HQ with David Plouffe - Hillary Clinton
Impeachment. Facing Trump. Debates. No one has a more unique perspective on these ripe topics than Hillary Clinton. Hear her take on these issues and the 2020 election.
podcasts.google.com
2:42 PM - Oct 18, 2019
7,038 people are talking about this
Although Clinton did not mention the candidate by name, many on social media interpreted the statement to be an attack on Gabbard.
MORE https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/18/hillary-clinton-takes-veiled-shot-at-tulsi-gabbard-shes-the-favorite-of-the-russians/?l
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 21 Oct 2019, 12:24 am

Hillary FLEES… Afraid To Show Her Face…
October 20, 2019
Mgid
https://www.dailyconservative.com/daily-blog/hillary-flees-afraid-to-show-her-face.htm
Hillary Clinton has backed out of Fortune’s Most Powerful Women Summit because she disagreed with some of the organization’s choices of other guests appearing there. Democrat presidential candidate Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) and former Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Neilsen were also slated to appear at the event.

Why These Women Want To Date Guys In Their 50's

A Clinton staffer and adviser said the decision to remove herself was related to her support of RAICES and other groups that support open borders and amnesty for illegal immigrants, which made the appearance of Neilsen problemmatic for her. Clinton has also recently referred to Gabbard as a “Russian asset” and the two have sparred on social media.

Fortune has received pushback about Neilsen’s appearance at the event, but is holding firm to their convictions that it’s important to hear from differing viewpoints.

“Fortune strongly believes that interviewing Nielsen—and other key figures from the private and public sector, however controversial—is important journalism and provides us an opportunity to ask substantive questions in front of our viewers and readers,” Fortune communications manager Alison Klooster said.

Such whiny cowards liberals have become in the last decade or two. It’s really quite unbelievable.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 12 Oct 2019, 8:10 pm

Juanita Broaddrick Relives Bill Clinton Rape/Hillary Intimidation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?
utm_medium=social&v=zHh73fkDUIs&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR3r2tPV3yFz7e1f3bWfST5z4iq2wlv4ldKmRt9yzC1nQJwwEA6c-lLcxdE&app=desktop
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 10 Oct 2019, 11:11 pm

Bill Clinton asked Britain’s Tony Blair for help with problem during ‘political season’
October 9, 2019
Mgid

If Donald Trump is somehow guilty of colluding with Ukrainians to hurt Joe Biden’s political fortunes, Bill Clinton is in trouble as well.

Do This Immediately if You Have Diabetes in Wales (Watch)
Diabetes Remedy
Ads by Revcontent
Tucker Carlson revealed on his show Monday details of the startling conversation, in which then-President Bill Clinton asked the British Prime Minister at the time, Tony Blair, to help end a dispute that involved airlines in both countries. Clinton made it clear that it was a political issue he needed help with at the time.

“In a political season, it would be big over here to get this open sore resolved. If you could have somebody take a look at it,” Clinton said.

Carlson said it only took his team fifteen minutes to find the conversation, which likely shows that this sort of thing happens fairly routinely and isn’t something over which presidents get impeached and removed from office.

For his part, Tony Blair replied that he would look into the problem.

One thing is painfully obvious at this point — what President Trump did is ordinary and proper. No one cared about asking other world leaders to look into matters until Democrats decided they needed to find something to use to hurt Donald Trump. This will never stop, because there are people who simply cannot accept that they lost an election.

You can read the fully story here.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/bill-clinton-tony-blair-donald-trump-campaign
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 06 Oct 2019, 9:40 pm

Hillary Clinton compares decision to stay in her marriage to parenting a transgender child
October 4, 2019
Earlier this week, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton accused President Donald Trump of “knowing he’s illegitimate.” During an interview with ABC’s “The View” on Wednesday, Clinton addressed another subject.

In a somewhat odd analogy, she compared her decision to remain with her husband Bill after his affair to parenting a transgender child. 
You know,” Clinton began, “for some people that I’ve known the right thing was take your kids and go, clean out your bank accounts, don’t look back. For other people, you know, get into a negotiation and figure out whether you want to stay.”

That Asian Women Find Attractive About Older Men
Oriental.Singles
“In my case, after really hard, hard thinking about it, counseling, praying, all the things that I did and that we went through, I just decided it was the right decision for me but that doesn’t mean it was an easy decision. It was a really hard decision,” Clinton said.

It was next that she went on to draw a parallel between her marriage and dealing with gender dysphoria.
“I’m going to respect the feelings of my child”
“Sometimes when your child has an issue — I had a friend a few years ago who called up and said ‘I don’t know who to talk to about this, but my little girl wants to be a boy. What do I do?'” the failed presidential candidate recalled.

“And, you know, several of us kind of — we didn’t know what to do, we never had a friend who’d faced that before. Several of us kind of read everything and talked to people and gave her advice and it was really gutsy for her to say, ‘okay, I’m going to respect the feelings of my child as hard as it is for me to understand this,'” Clinton explained.

“So,” Clinton concluded, “I think when the question was asked, personally, everybody faces a moment of decision, and you have to reach deep down inside and decide what’s right for you to do and hopefully it’s reached with love and understanding.”

During his second term in office, President Bill Clinton had an affair with 22-year-old White House intern Monica Lewinsky, which led to a national scandal and his eventual impeachment for lying about it. Then-first lady Hillary Clinton stood by his side and defended him throughout the ordeal.

“The gutsiest thing I’ve ever done”
This isn’t the only time that Clinton has spoken of her decision to remain with the former president this week. While appearing on “Good Morning America” on Tuesday, she touted the move, characterizing it as her “gutsiest.” “Oh, boy, I think the gutsiest thing I’ve ever done, well, personally — make the decision to stay in my marriage,” Clinton stated.

Clinton is making the media rounds to promote her new book, “The Gutsy Book of Women,” which she co-authored with daughter Chelsea.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 05 Oct 2019, 12:22 am

https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/conservative-news/clinton-compares-marriage-transgender.htm
Hillary Clinton compares decision to stay in her marriage to parenting a transgender child
October 4, 2019
Earlier this week, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton accused President Donald Trump of “knowing he’s illegitimate.” During an interview with ABC’s “The View” on Wednesday, Clinton addressed another subject.

In a somewhat odd analogy, she compared her decision to remain with her husband Bill after his affair to parenting a transgender child. 

Watch the segment below, from the Washington Examiner:

“You know,” Clinton began, “for some people that I’ve known the right thing was take your kids and go, clean out your bank accounts, don’t look back. For other people, you know, get into a negotiation and figure out whether you want to stay.”

Forge Of Empires
“In my case, after really hard, hard thinking about it, counseling, praying, all the things that I did and that we went through, I just decided it was the right decision for me but that doesn’t mean it was an easy decision. It was a really hard decision,” Clinton said.

It was next that she went on to draw a parallel between her marriage and dealing with gender dysphoria.

“I’m going to respect the feelings of my child”
“Sometimes when your child has an issue — I had a friend a few years ago who called up and said ‘I don’t know who to talk to about this, but my little girl wants to be a boy. What do I do?'” the failed presidential candidate recalled.

“And, you know, several of us kind of — we didn’t know what to do, we never had a friend who’d faced that before. Several of us kind of read everything and talked to people and gave her advice and it was really gutsy for her to say, ‘okay, I’m going to respect the feelings of my child as hard as it is for me to understand this,'” Clinton explained.

“So,” Clinton concluded, “I think when the question was asked, personally, everybody faces a moment of decision, and you have to reach deep down inside and decide what’s right for you to do and hopefully it’s reached with love and understanding.”

During his second term in office, President Bill Clinton had an affair with 22-year-old White House intern Monica Lewinsky, which led to a national scandal and his eventual impeachment for lying about it. Then-first lady Hillary Clinton stood by his side and defended him throughout the ordeal.

“The gutsiest thing I’ve ever done”
This isn’t the only time that Clinton has spoken of her decision to remain with the former president this week. While appearing on “Good Morning America” on Tuesday, she touted the move, characterizing it as her “gutsiest.” “Oh, boy, I think the gutsiest thing I’ve ever done, well, personally — make the decision to stay in my marriage,” Clinton stated.

Clinton is making the media rounds to promote her new book, “The Gutsy Book of Women,” which she co-authored with daughter Chelsea.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum