World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:42 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:34 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:30 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:15 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» AISH
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:18 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:02 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:32 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 10:47 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 10:42 pm by Admin

» Strangling Israel slowly
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Apr 2024, 11:37 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE

Post  Admin Wed 04 Dec 2019, 12:42 pm

Ilhan Omar Leads Catholic Church in Muslim Prayer
Dec 03, 2019 10:57 am
Ilhan Omar Leads Catholic Church in Muslim Prayer
Ilhan Omar recently posted a bizarre video of herself reciting a Muslim prayer in front of the altar of a Catholic Church.

Continue reading Ilhan Omar Leads Catholic Church in Muslim Prayer at End Time Headlines.
https://endtimeheadlines.org/2019/12/ilhan-omar-leads-catholic-church-in-muslim-prayer/

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/140980/ilhan-omar-leads-catholic-church-muslim-prayer/
Watch: Ilhan Omar Leads Catholic Church in Muslim Prayer
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz December 3, 2019 , 10:45 am
The golden vessels that had been taken out of the sanctuary of the House of Hashem in Yerushalayim were then brought, and the king, his nobles, his consorts, and his concubines drank from them. Daniel 5:3 (The Israel Bible™)
courtesy: screenshot
FacebookTwitterEmailWhatsAppPrintShare5,474
Ilhan Omar recently posted a bizarre video of herself reciting a Muslim prayer in front of the altar of a Catholic Church. Over 20 congressmen attended the event, as did a Muslim interfaith leader…who also has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas.

On Thanksgiving, Ilhan Omar posted a video on Twitter with a video of her rat the pulpit in a Catholic church. In the video, Omar is reciting a Muslim prayer.

The video, recorded last January when Omar first took office, was at an “interfaith service” at St. Peter’s Catholic Church in the Washington D.C. area. 

Omar posted the video with the heading:

“Alhamdullilah (Praise to Allah) for the opportunity to serve my constituents, to care for my children and have a wonderful love in my life.”

“This is a prayer a read on the start of Congress and feel grounded in its blessings.”

“Thank you all for standing with me and for our progressive movement!”

“There is a prayer in Islam that says, ‘Allah, put courage into my heart, and take away all that might hinder serving you,’” starts Omar. “Free my tongue to proclaim your goodness, that all may understand me.”

“Give me friends to advise and help me, that by working together our efforts may bear abundant fruit,” she continued. “And, above all, let me constantly remember that my actions are worthless unless they are guided by your hand.”

Ilhan Omar
✔
@IlhanMN
Alhamdullilah for the opportunity to serve my constituents, to care for my children and have a wonderful love in my life. 

This is a prayer a read on the start of Congress and feel grounded in its blessings. 
Thank you all for standing with me and for our progressive movement!
Embedded video
5:57 PM - Nov 28, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
1,966 people are talking about this
“Allah, may everything that I do start well and finish well. Sustain me with your power. And in your power, let me drive away (all falsehood, ensuring that truth may always triumph),” Omar concluded.

The prayer service was attended by over two dozen members of congress. Also in attendance was Azhar Azeez , president of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), who tweeted about the event. 
Azhar Azeez
@ISNAVI
Attended a Bipartisan Multi faith prayer service for 116th Congress at St Peter’s Catholic Church in DC with Rep Ilham Omar -MN, Raja Krishnamoorti-IL, Rep Donna Edna Shalala- FL, Speaker Nancy Pelosi- CA and over 2 dozen other members of Congress followed by celebration events.

View image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on Twitter
1:59 PM - Jan 4, 2019
25 people are talking about this
Omar’s short term in office has been marred by multiple scandals but most recently, she was named in a Florida trial as an operative of Qatar.

It should be noted that declassified FBI documents show that ISNA was identified as a Muslim Brotherhood front group as early as 1987 and several of its past presidents were convicted on terrorism-related charges in 2004. Azeez is also the senior director of Islamic Relief USA. Both ISNA and  Islamic Relief USA have been accused by the U.S. and Israel of funding Hamas. Azeez, along with several other Muslim leaders, met with former President Barack Obama in 2015. 

Azeez is a proponent of interfaith work and is a permanent guest of the Muslim-Jewish Advisory Council, an interfaith, bipartisan collaboration convened by the American Jewish Committee and the Islamic Society of North America. The council claims to fight hate crimes.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE

Post  Admin Fri 29 Nov 2019, 12:13 am

OFFICIAL PETITION

https://secure.winred.com/lacy-johnson-for-congress/lj_pet_om_rc_io-re_na?utm_source=revcontent&utm_medium=115271&utm_term=&utm_campaign=lj_pet_om_rc_io-re_na&utm_content_id=4077791&utm_boost_id=621705&utm_targeting=&utm_widget_id=115271&rev_campaign_id=621705&rc_uuid=kXej4QMN0uvFogGMLEVKKFMu73JEOIoRFC2cwqeUAzGnPBY7lsOEtp4Vz1EiQ95uN4OKJf3wl3xccti9VE3ok5TPgVX_otZ-U6TpeBaxfWuf_rR_3XKKlLAkzOOXgKOJQ4zW5LtXCfYrGeAtklBRBG3CZeuLPJNwtzG9OBelSoE

LETTER TO SPEAKER PELOSI DEMANDING THE EXPULSION OF REP. ILHAN OMAR
Signed letters to be delivered to Speaker Pelosi  
--
I'm Lacy Johnson . I'm the black Conservative that is running against Ilhan Omar. Please sign my petition below to expel her from Congress. 

Speaker Pelosi,

I, the undersigned, am personally disgusted by the continued presence of Rep. Ilhan Omar in Congress.

Her belittling of the attacks by radical Islamic Terrorists on 9/11 as "some people did something" is a disqualifying breach of her oath of office.

Rep. Omar has repeatedly made virulently anti-Semitic remarks throughout the halls of Congress. She has called Jewish members of the Trump administration “White Nationalists”. She has written letters to Judges asking for leniency for convicted ISIS terrorists. And now she is belittling 9/11.

I hereby demand you remove Rep. Ilhan Omar from the Foreign Affairs Committee and expel her from Congress immediately.

Signed,

First name*
Last name*
Email*
Mobile*

Ocasio-Cortez’s re-election campaign raises more than Pelosi, Schiff
November 28, 2019
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) is surely in shock after a recently released report shows that she’s been replaced as the top-earning House Democrat by none other than freshman congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY).

Ocasio-Cortez’s third-quarter fundraising haul is seen as unprecedented, surpassing longtime fundraising leaders Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff (D-CA) with a staggering total of $1.42 million.

However, Pelosi’s earnings are not far behind the New York representative’s, with $1.145 million in her re-election campaign coffers. Adam Schiff falls into third place at $1.26 million.

Pelosi and Ocasio-Cortez have maintained a frosty public relationship, despite their common goals of unseating Donald Trump and increasing government overreach.

The most recent spat between the two congresswomen happened in July, when Pelosi dismissed the media influence of Ocasio-Cortez and her “squad” by saying “all these people have their public whatever and their Twitter world, but they didn’t have any following. They’re four people and that’s how many votes they got.”

Ocasio-Cortez did not take kindly to Pelosi’s dismissal, and fired back, “that public ‘whatever’ is called public sentiment, and wielding the power to shift it is how we actually achieve meaningful change in this country.”

It seems that Ocasio-Cortez’s strategy is working because it does appear as though her platform has successfully shifted fundraising dollars from the Democrat establishment to the new class of progressive representatives.

Read the full story here. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-fundraising-pelosi-schiff

SIGN
https://getinvolved.tpaction.com/tp_pet_om_rc_ff-re_di?utm_source=revcontent&utm_medium=115558&utm_term=&utm_content=4125858&utm_campaign=629930&utm_content_id=4125858&utm_boost_id=629930&utm_targeting=&utm_widget_id=115558&rev_campaign_id=629930&rc_uuid=WbLg1dSSlclj1ST3QxlUM_ydoTe07bTtSCilmbsV-mqsNec_5zO9ImDjF1wouZmj8e_Z1rG7gtIgMGWlykj8S8yl3til9r1QDZfE4cX4I8outpspsIU40Av31orqUiQ6Rty1aanH4vSsCB1u2VvavQo6MzqlUBK7FflAzZN-w5kqX8irsXmZ5BtUyWrjsjPw
Tpa logo
IMPEACH ADAM SCHIFF

Adam Schiff has been the leading voice calling to impeach President Trump on baseless and unfounded charges since the day he took office.  First, it was Russia. Chairman Schiff repeatedly went on TV and promised the American people incriminating evidence proving President Trump colluded with Russia but never delivered. 

Now, Schiff is trying to impeach President Trump based on a whistleblower report he knew about before it was even written and a "quote" of President Trump's that he made up entirely in his head. Many have said he likely helped write it himself. Schiff has Trump Derangement Syndrome so badly that he'll do anything to take down President Trump.

Members of the House of Representatives,

Chairman Adam Schiff has repeatedly and intentionally lied to his constituents and the American people regarding alleged crimes committed by the President of the United States. His fabrication of President Trump's words during his opening statement before the Director the DNI testified before his Committee was a most serious breach of the public trust. 

Schiff's baseless and unfounded accusations have done irreparable damage to our nation that can only be rectified by his impeachment and expulsion from Congress. Chairman Schiff is a disgrace and his lies about President Donald Trump are an embarrassment to our country and our Congress. 

We, the signers of this petition, demand the House of Representatives impeach Chairman Schiff and investigate his roll in the writing of the Ukrainian whistleblower complaint.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 17 Nov 2019, 1:51 pm

https://israelunwired.com/iranian-immigrant-fed-up-with-omar-and-tlaibs-anti-american-attitude/
Iranian immigrant fed up with Omar and Tlaib’s anti-American attitude
By Leah Rosenberg - November 14, 2019 1424 0

Wow. We’ve had born and bred Americans criticize Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib. But hearing this Iranian immigrant is so refreshing!
WATCH
https://israelunwired.com/iranian-immigrant-fed-up-with-omar-and-tlaibs-anti-american-attitude/
Boost this video to reach up to 1000 people

Iranian Immigrant on Omar & Tlaib
Amir Fakhravar is the Iranian immigrant speaking here. He is a constitutional law professor and senate chairman of the National Iranian Congress. Fakhravar has had enough of Congresswomen Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib. Their anti-American views have no place in the United States. Amir himself was imprisoned and tortured in Iran for standing up against the oppressive regime of Iran. He knows what tyranny is, and America is the farthest thing from it.

No one is forcing Omar and Tlaib to stay in America. So if they hate the country so much, the country that they are supposed to be representing, then they can just leave! Their attitude has no place in this democracy. (Although he makes excellent points, it should be noted that he incorrectly calls Israel “Palestine” instead of Israel).

America Offers Freedom
About America, Amir said, “This is the best country on the planet.” He respects the values of America. Omar and Tlaib want to bring over laws that completely go against American values. And this Iranian immigrant says absolutely not! Why would they try to bring over laws from places like Somalia, a country which as Amir describes is “a mess.”

Why can’t more people see the truth? Why are there Americans who support Congresswomen Omar and Tlaib? It is the most illogical thing! If they support them, they really are not supporting America and American values. And that is just shameful. America needs people to represent it who actually will stand up for Western values. Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib are most definitely not doing that.

The interview with Kate was interupted by the authorities
but it was too Iate as she aIready talked about everything
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 09 Nov 2019, 10:14 pm

Politics expert: Women of color are "next generation of leaders"
BY DONNA RACHEL EDMUNDS  NOVEMBER 8, 2019 09:50 
2 minute read.
 https://www.jpost.com/American-Politics/Young-Muslim-women-surge-to-success-in-American-elections-607263?fbclid=IwAR0_YwQGa0wq1yLJa6_x4BWEKTZIVB7fKgAaqFFYgqmfzBtEk4mRSHt7PyU

Young Muslim women surge to success in American elections
U.S. Reps Ayanna Pressley (D-MA), Ilhan Omar (D-MN), Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) hold a news conference after Democrats in the U.S. Congress moved to formally condemn President Donald Trump's attacks on the four minority congresswomen on Capitol Hill in Washington, U.S.,. (photo credit: ERIN SCOTT/REUTERS)
Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib has lent her support to the 26 Muslim candidates emerged victorious in Tuesday's off-year US elections, tweeting news of their successes. 
The election wins brings the total number of Muslims elected to office in the States this year to 34. Fifteen of the candidates were newly elected. Muslim advocacy groups have described the results as a blow against Islamophobia and a triumph for community organization.

Read More Related Articles
Nancy Pelosi warns Democratic Presidential contenders of left-wing lurch
AOC says 'sorry' for blocking former New York assemblyman on Twitter

How Far Does £1 Million Go in Retirement? (Fisher Investments UK)
Recommended by
Tlaib is one of four Democrat congresswomen who have shot to prominence thanks to their demagogic support for minority rights. Describing herself as a Palestinian American, she regularly uses Twitter to attack Israel.

Retweeting a video by minorities-supporting campaign group "She The People" on election day, Tlaib commented: "Get out of the way. We are here and more are coming."

Among the winners was 23-year-old Safiya Khalid, who took her seat on Lewiston City Council with nearly 70 percent of the vote.

Khalid, who arrived in America as a Somalian refugee aged seven and was dogged by online abuse throughout her campaign, told supporters that the win proved “community organizers beat internet trolls.”

Nadia Mohamed, 23, was another former Somalian refugee to win a city council position, in St Louis Park, Minnesota. She replaced the outgoing Democrat with 63 percent of the first-choice votes.
Recommended videosPowered by AnyClip
Trump On Rashida Tlaib Canceling Israel Trip: Her Grandmother Is 'Real Winner' Because 'She Doesn't Have To See Her Now'

NOW PLAYINGTrump On Rashida Tlaib Canceling Israel Trip: Her Grandmother Is 'Real Winner' Because 'She Doesn't Have To See Her Now'
President Trump Attacks Congresswomen On Twitter
Ann Coulter Praises Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib In Tweet
Report: Omar, Tlaib Will Be Allowed To Visit Israel
Trump Calls Tlaib A 'Lunatic' Over Video From His Event
Trump To Israel: Don't Allow Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib To Visit Because They Hate 'All Jewish People'
Trump Says He Doesn't Buy Tlaib's Tears, Calls Her An 'Anti-Semite'

“When I close my eyes and think of an elected official, I get a different image that’s been in the history books,” she said.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 08 Nov 2019, 12:31 am

https://www.dailyconservative.com/sc2/ilhan-omar-faces-investigation.htm
Ihan Omar faces FEC investigation for using campaign funds to pay her alleged lover
November 7, 2019
Mgid

Ilhan Omar has been charged by the National Legal and Policy Center with misuse of campaign funds and a complaint has been filed with the Federal Election Commission. 

Your Next Watchpiece, Featuring Timeless British Design
Larsson & Jennings
Ads by Revcontent
The chairman of the watchdog group, Peter Flaherty, filed an amendment to an already standing complaint against Omar, once it was revealed that she had been using campaign funds to pay her affair partner and finance chief Tim Mynett.

According to reports, “lhan’s campaign paid Mynett’s company more than $369,000 since hiring him in August of 2018 and payments run up until this past September. Nearly $25,000 is labeled as travel expenses, according to records filed to the FEC. ”

Flaherty alleged in the complaint amendment that “‘If Ilhan for Congress reimbursed Mynett’s LLC for travel so that Rep. Omar would have the benefit of Mynett’s romantic companionship, the expenditure must be considered personal in nature.”

He went on to explain that campaign finance laws “prohibit the use of campaign funds for personal expenses collateral to travel…unless personal funds are used to reimburse the committee”

Learn more about RevenueStripe...
Although Omar has publically denied the allegations of the affair with Mynett, she abruptly filed for divorce from her husband, Ahmed Hersi, in October and the divorce was finalized just 30 days later.

Mynett’s wife also filed for divorce in August, and cited the affair with Ilhan Omar as the reason for the divorce in official court filings, which destroys Omar’s defense.

Flaherty is asking the FEC to launch an investigation to determine if Omar was indeed misappropriating campaign funds to facilitate travel with her lover.

Mgid
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 04 Nov 2019, 11:48 pm

Ilhan Omar and the Armenian Genocide
By Hugh Fitzgerald on Nov 03, 2019 10:00 am
Ilhan Omar and the Armenian Genocide
When Congress recently voted on a resolution recognizing the Armenian genocide, the vote was lopsided in favor, 405 in favor, 11 against, with 3 voting “present.” One of those voting “present” was Ilhan Omar, the Muslim Congresswoman from Minnesota. Just a few days before, there had been a different vote involving Turkey, calling for sanctions […]
Read in browser »
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/11/ilhan-omar-and-the-armenian-genocide
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 23 Oct 2019, 2:24 pm

Ilhan Omar Is Reportedly Having An Affair
October 22, 2019
Mgid
An explosive new report by the Daily Mail reveals that Rep. Ilhan Omar from Minnesota is having an affair with her campaign manager. The affair reportedly involves a married man. And there are photographs.

13x More Efficient Than Solar Panels? New Invention Takes U.s by Storm!
DIY Tricks
Ads by Revcontent
According to the Daily Mail:

“Ilhan Omar’s brazen double life involving secret hookups, romantic vacations and talk of marriage to her DC strategist lover is today laid bare after an exclusive DailyMail.com investigation.”

The report states that Omar is having an affair with campaign strategist Tim Mynett, who is 38 years old. Both Omar and Mynett are reportedly in the middle of messy divorces with their previous spouses, but yet still seem to be involved in a relationship that may involve marriage.

“DailyMail.com can now disclose that Omar and Mynett are not only dating, but living together ‘on and off’ at a secret DC apartment, while plotting romantic vacations to Jamaica and making plans for a long-term future together.”

You can read the full report yourself here.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7588845/Ilhan-Omar-lives-brazen-double-life-married-campaign-aide.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 22 Oct 2019, 8:08 pm

Daily Mail: Ilhan Omar and Boyfriend Share Nights at ‘Secret’ D.C. Apartment
WASHINGTON, DC - SEPTEMBER 11: Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) speaks during a town hall hosted by the NAACP on September 11, 2019 in Washington, DC. Also pictured are CNN commentator Angela Rye (L) and Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN). The congresswomen talked about their backgrounds and how they were disruptors who …Zach Gibson/Getty Images
JOSHUA CAPLAN21 Oct 20195,658
2:48
Freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) has reportedly been living “on and off” at a “secret” Washington, D.C., apartment with her rumored Democrat consultant boyfriend after denying for months that she and her husband were no longer together.
The Daily Mail reported Monday that Omar and Tim Mynett have been seeing each other when Minnesota Democrat is in town, publishing several photos of the two both entering and leaving a D.C. apartment, separately. Mynett, whose wife recently filed for divorce from the political strategist after he allegedly confessed his love for Omar, spent at least six nights with the Minnesota Democrat in September, according to the Mail‘s surveillance. Omar filed for divorce from Ahmed Hirsi, the father of her three children, in a Minnesota courthouse earlier this month.
MORE https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/21/report-ilhan-omar-democrat-consultant-living-together-on-and-off-at-secret-apartment/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_campaign=20191021&utm_content=Final
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 17 Oct 2019, 8:11 pm

Ilhan Omar Confirms Endorsement of Bernie Sanders for President
(INSET: Bernie Sanders) WASHINGTON, DC - SEPTEMBER 26: Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) speaks at the “Impeachment Now!” rally in support of an immediate inquiry towards articles of impeachment against U.S. President Donald Trump on the grounds of the U.S. Capital on September 26, 2019in Washington, DC. (Photo by Paul Morigi/Getty …Paul Morigi/Getty Images for MoveOn Political Action, Saul Loeb/AFP/Getty
JOSHUA CAPLAN15 Oct 20192,088
2:43
Far-left freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) announced she is endorsing Sen. Bernie Sanders’s (I-VT) 2020 campaign in a statement Tuesday night, becoming the first “Squad” member to publicly confirm their reported plans to endorse the socialist senator after his heart attack.
“Bernie is leading a working class movement to defeat Donald Trump that transcends generation, ethnicity and geography,” Omar said in a statement distributed by the Sanders campaign.
MORE https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2019/10/15/ilhan-omar-confirms-endorsement-of-bernie-sanders-for-president/?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 16 Oct 2019, 4:26 pm

https://israelunwired.com/what-do-congresswomen-rashida-tlaib-ilhan-omar-and-alexandria-cortez-all-have-in-common-on-financial-reform/
What do Congresswomen Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar and Alexandria Cortez all have in common on financial reform?
By Phil Schneider - October 16, 2019 2203 0
Share on Facebook
Tweet
The Israel Advocacy Movement claims that all 3 of the above could use some personal financial reform. Is this a cheap shot at the three young, up and coming Congresswomen who seem to wield inordinate power within the Democratic Party? Perhaps it is. But what is not at all surprising is the leftist knee-jerk attack on the rich and predictable call for a steep raise in taxes on the very rich. This sounds great to masses of people who are struggling. But just as high taxes drive companies and individuals to other states, high federal taxes drive multi-millionaires to move their companies and investments out of the country.
WATCH VIDEO

Tax The Rich Ideology
There is no question that people who have been blessed with much more financial success should do their part to help the poor and less fortunate. But the question is how best to do this in order to maximize the resources of the wealthy. The idea of offering major tax incentives on donations to non-profit organizations as a way to induce wealthy people to move themselves down from a high tax bracket to a medium tax bracket. Put simply, if a wealthy multimillionaire profits 10 million dollars in one year and he is taxed at 70% on his profits, he will need to give the federal government 7 million dollars. If instead the multi-millionaire is told that if he donates 2 million dollars to charity, then he will only need to pay 40% taxes, he will be much more comfortable with this idea. Then the federal government will receive 4 million dollars, the charities will receive 2 million dollars, and the multi-millionaire will receive high standing in their community due to charities that he has donated to. This will induce the wealthy person to stay put and continue to “give back” to their community.

So, the cynic will say, why should the wealthy person be allowed to hold on to so much of the wealth and decide for themselves how to apportion the wealth. Well this is where “The Squad” and the likes of Obama are completely wrong and where the wealthy people are right. Obama famously said that if a person profits enormously, it wasn’t really them who brought in the wealth – it was actually the federal government who had an enormous part in that happening because of the roads, infrastructure, etc.. that enabled that person. That is a complete exaggeration of the importance of the federal government. The truth is that indeed the wealthy person deserves the bulk of the credit and therefore the choice as to what to do with the wealth that has accrued.

So, taxing the rich makes non-rich people feel good. But it is both wrong economically and unjust to the wealthy person who earned the money and deserves to choose how to “give back.”

Sponsored C
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 10 Oct 2019, 10:51 pm

Ocasio-Cortez accuses Trump of anti-Semitism
Freshman New York Rep says Trump is anti-Semitic following his attacks on Rep. Adam Schiff.
Ben Ariel, 07/10/19 05:02
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
Alexandria Ocasio-CortezReuters
https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/269846?fbclid=IwAR2HY2zGJ4X93w_-_
New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has asserted that US President Donald Trump is anti-Semitic following his attacks on Rep. Adam Schiff of California, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, JTA reported Sunday.

“Understand that Trump is engaged in deliberate, atrocious, targeted antisemitism towards Chairman Schiff. Then ask yourself why no one cares to denounce it – esp when his accusation of it towards others drove full news cycles earlier this year,” Ocasio-Cortez tweeted on Saturday, retweeting an article in The Intercept suggesting that Trump’s attacks against Schiff come from the neo-Nazi playbook.

“It’s wrong. It’s harmful. And his bigotry is reflective of the white supremacist base he relies on for political gain,” she added.

Her comments came after Trump criticized Schiff on Wednesday for his part in the impeachment proceedings against him.

“We don’t call him ‘Shifty Schiff’ for nothing. He’s a shifty, dishonest guy,” Trump charged.

The Intercept article retweeted by Ocasio-Cortez said that calling Jews shifty – suggesting that they are sneaky and manipulative, is an age-old anti-Semitic canard.

Trump’s son, Donald Jr., in a tweet said that Schiff was “hand-picked and supported by George Soros,” and called him a Soros “puppet.”

Responses to Ocasio-Cortez’s tweet noted that Trump’s daughter and grandchildren are Jewish, and that most people were unaware that Schiff was Jewish until they read her tweet.

Ocasio-Cortez has herself come under fire for several controversial statements involving Israel.

Last month, the freshman Congresswoman criticized Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu in an interview with Israel’s Channel 12 News while arguing that criticizing Israel’s policies is not being anti-Semitic.

In a radio interview in August, Ocasio-Cortez said that Israel is “criminal” in its treatment of Palestinian Arabs, whom she said have no other choice but to “riot” against the Jewish state.

She also caused an uproar in June after she claimed that the United States “is running concentration camps on our southern border.”

In April, she caused an uproar after she quoted a passage about the Holocaust to defend Congresswoman Ilhan Omar, who was criticized for downplaying the 9/11 attacks.

Also in April, she said that cutting military and economic aid to Israel as a way to signal opposition to Israeli policies should be “on the table.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 09 Oct 2019, 9:14 pm

https://nypost.com/2019/08/02/iraq-war-vet-chris-kelley-challenges-ilhan-omar-for-seat-in-congress/?utm_source=facebook_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site+buttons&utm_campaign=site+buttons&fbclid=IwAR0kJxYVdNkPVBxiyhLT-BS6AEVLVewz-NUrOYxQ_f1yivlG9EDE_e3V878
Iraq war vet Chris Kelley challenges Ilhan Omar for seat in Congress
By Bob FredericksAugust 2, 2019 | 12:31pm | Updated
https://nypost.com/2019/08/02/iraq-war-vet-chris-kelley-challenges-ilhan-omar-for-seat-in-congress/?
Chris Kelley
Chris KelleyChris Kelley for US Congress
MORE ON:
ILHAN OMAR
Trump rips 'Radical Left Mayor' of Minneapolis Jacob Frey
Ilhan Omar just abandoned her big denial
Ilhan Omar blames the media, political foes for killing her marriage
Ilhan Omar files for divorce from husband amid affair allegations
A veteran Minneapolis cop and decorated US Army vet will run as an independent to challenge Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar — and said Friday that her comments about 9/11 prompted his decision.

“It was very dismissive and disrespectful,” Chris Kelley told Fox News.

“September 11 was a terrible loss of life, not just for police officers and firefighters and other first responders, but 3,000 people and non-combatants died, and to be dismissive of that was an outrage,” he added.

Omar’s comment that on 9/11, “some people did something” last March sparked widespread outrage and condemnation from President Trump and lawmakers from both parties.

Kelley, 49, also charged that the freshman firebrand was more concerned about her celebrity status than her district.

“As former military, I am here to serve and not further my status. I want to do a good job for the people I represent and I don’t have a personal agenda,” Kelley told Fox.

“I’m passionate about service and I just want to be able to continue that.”

But he added that he did not want his campaign to go negative by attacking Omar.

“I won’t be bringing in controversy and scandal. I will be bringing firsthand knowledge of the things that I know are going on in the community as an officer. I see a lot every day — the homelessness, the opioid crisis; I want to bring these things to the forefront and put some ideas on the table on how to deal with them,” said Kelley, who is seeking the endorsement of the Independence-Alliance Party of Minnesota.

“I want to do anything I can to make people’s lives better; I just want to sit and listen to people and make some positive change.”

Kelley worked the streets of Minnesota for 20 years, and was deployed once during Operation Desert Storm and twice during Operation Iraqi Freedom during his years in the Army and Army Reserve.

Enlarge ImageRep. Ilhan Omar
Rep. Ilhan OmarGetty Images
The Hibbing native also holds a master’s degree in criminal justice leadership from Concordia University in St. Paul.

He could face an uphill effort in Minnesota’s heavily Democratic 5th Congressional District.

In the 2018 election, Omar defeated Republican Jennifer Zielinski with 78.2 percent of the vote.

SEE ALSO 

Republican aiming to unseat Ilhan Omar charged with felony
Omar also defeated five other candidates in the Democratic primary with 48.2 percent of the vote while her closest competitor got 30.4 percent, according to Ballotpedia.

Kelley advocates immigration reform, and believes Congress has done a bad job on the humanitarian crisis on the border by not by adequately funding Border Patrol and ICE agents, who he said have been unfairly blamed for the conditions at the border by Omar and others.

“There’s not a cop or anybody in law enforcement who wants to see anybody suffer. We do need secure borders. You don’t have a country without a border, and allowing anybody to walk in is ridiculous,” he told the Duluth News Tribune.

Kelley added that children arriving in the country under circumstances beyond their control should have a path to citizenship — a position that puts him at odds with the president’s zero tolerance policy on illegal immigration.
“We have a lot of good people coming in that will help the country,” he said.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 08 Oct 2019, 8:54 pm

Ocasio-Cortez says it is time to talk about abolishing prisons
October 8, 2019
https://www.dailyconservative.com/sc3/ocasio-cortez-says-it-is-time-to-talk-about-abolishing-prisons.htm
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says some head-scratching things from time to time. She does not seem to live in the real world at all. Some ideas, such as the so-called “Green New Deal” are just asinine.

But her latest idea — which she broadcast yesterday on Twitter – takes the cake.
Ocasio-Cortez tweeted, “Mass incarceration is our American reality. It is a system whose logic evolved from the same lineage as Jim Crow, American apartheid, & slavery. To end it, we have to change. That means we need to have a real conversation about decarceration & prison abolition in this country.”
That’s right. She wants to end prisons. Because they’re racist, or something. She claims that our system evolved from the same lineage as Jim Crow, which I suppose makes sense for people who have never taken a history class or read a book.
Make no mistake: Ocasio-Cortez’s goal is to completely break down the fabric of our society. She wants people who go to work, pay their taxes, and try to raise their kids to do the right things in life to pay for what she views as inequality.

If we aren’t even safe in our own homes because prisoners roam free — she wins. This is the kind of disruption she wants. This is the world she wants us to leave for our children and grandchildren. And Democrats now listen to her. This is why her party cannot be allowed anywhere near power in 2020.
Read the full Twitter thread here.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 07 Oct 2019, 11:46 pm

https://www.dailyconservative.com/sc2/ilhan-omars-divorce-caused-by-affair.htm
Ihan Omar Files For Divorce
October 7, 2019
Mgid
Ihan Omar Files For Divorce
October 7, 2019
Mgid
We all knew this day would come eventually. Democrat Rep. Ilhan Omar recently got caught by her husband having an affair with one of her political consultants. Now, Omar is filing for a divorce.
The New York Post reports that the Omar filed for divorce in Minnesota by giving documents disclosing that there was “an irretrievable breakdown of the marriage relationship.”

According to The Post:

“Omar said neither partner is seeking an order of protection and she seeks the court to grant them ‘joint legal and physical custody’ of their three minor children… She also asked the court to determine child support to ‘serve the minor children’s best interest’ and award the ‘marital property’ as the court ‘may deem just and equitable.'”

The consultant involved in the affair with Omar is also involved in a divorce as well.

You can read the full report yourself here. https://nypost.com/2019/10/07/ilhan-omar-files-for-divorce-from-husband-amid-affair-allegations/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 05 Oct 2019, 9:59 pm

Ocasio-Cortez Wants Welfare For Illegal Immigrants
October 5, 2019
Mgid

Democrat Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez now has another demand for America in order for it to achieve, as she calls it, a “fair society.” She wants to put in place national rent control to make renting homes cheaper for ILLEGAL immigrants. She also wants to give them welfare.

Ocasio-Cortez is pushing 6 different pieces of legislation that deal with these issues.

According to Fox News:

“‘The Place to Prosper Act’ would prevent year-over-year rent increases of more than three percent. Meanwhile, ‘The Embrace Act’ would allow illegal immigrants to claim the same welfare benefits as U.S. citizens and those immigrants here legally.”

This is absolute madness. Not only would this FORCE Americans to pay higher rent (rent control always leads to higher rental prices), but it would also force us to pay for welfare for illegal immigrants who came into this country illegally.

If you’re interested in reading about Ocasio-Cortez’s big plans for your hard-earned money, you can read the full report by Fox News here.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-rent-control-welfare-for-illegal-immigrants
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 24 Sep 2019, 10:38 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 23 Sep 2019, 5:48 pm

https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/conservative-news/kahn-unseat-ocasio-cortez.htm
Democrat activist Badrun Kahn seeks to unseat Ocasio-Cortez in 2020
September 19, 2019
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) came to national attention when she defeated longtime Congressman Joseph Crowley in a primary challenge and ultimately ascended to Congress. Next year, she’ll be facing a challenger of her own.

Fox News reported that Democratic activist Badrun Khan will be facing off against Ocasio-Cortez for the chance to represent New York’s 14th congressional district

Khan currently sits on Queens Community Board 2. She will be campaigning under the slogan, “REAL results…Not empty promises.”

Challenging Ocasio-Cortez
Judging by her comments reported by The Hill, Ocasio-Cortez seems confident about her prospects. “I just focus on delivering for my district and doing the best job. I try not to focus too much on other folks in the field,” she said.

Nueey
A native of New York, Khan’s website describes her as “the eldest daughter of Bengali born parents who migrated to the United States in search of a better life and greater opportunity.”

Khan’s biography also indicates that she holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Marymount Manhattan College and “has worked as a financial officer for a large school for the past seven years.”

It appears that key pillars of her platform will be the future of health care and Social Security in America. She’s pledging to “fight to ensure Social Security and Medicare benefits will not be reduced rather they should be enhanced from their current levels.”

Other issues she will highlight in her campaign include government reform, veterans’ benefits, and the drug epidemic.

AOC the agitator
Ocasio-Cortez is among the nation’s highest-profile Democrats and is an undeniably controversial figure. Though she is set to face a challenge from within her own party’s ranks in the next election cycle, it appears that she nevertheless may be planning to throw her weight behind those looking to unseat incumbents in other districts.

The Hill reports that Ocasio-Cortez is considering supporting challengers to Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY), House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), and Henry Cuellar (D-TX).

The relationship between AOC and Pelosi has been noticeably strained for some time. During a July interview, Ocasio-Cortez made statements that many took as thinly-veiled accusations that Pelosi had acted in a racist manner toward young minority members of Congress known as the “Squad.”

“When these comments first started, I kind of thought that she was keeping the progressive flank at more of an arm’s distance in order to protect more moderate members, which I understood,” she stated. “But the persistent singling out…it got to a point where it was just outright disrespectful … the explicit singling out of newly elected women of color.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 20 Sep 2019, 12:40 pm

https://israelforever.org/israel/celebrating/why_israel_matters_on_rosh_hashanah/?utm_content=Link+464096&utm_campaign=Newsletter&utm_source=What+we+share+in+common+is+more+important.&utm_medium=Email
Rashida Tlaib Says She's Going To Hang Altered American Flag Outside of Her Office in Push for DC Statehood
Michigan Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib is pictured in a file photo from July in the nation's Capitol. Brendan Smial / AFP / Getty Images
Michigan Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib is pictured in a file photo from July in the nation's Capitol. Tlaib said Thursday she wants an American flag with 51 stars to hang outside her office as a mark of support for District of Columbia statehood.(Brendan Smial / AFP / Getty Images)

By Joe Saunders
Published September 19, 2019 at 2:34pm
Talk about Democratic denial.

Since Donald Trump’s astonishing upset of Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election, Trump’s opponents have spent almost three years trying to pretend a man they loathe is not the duly elected president of the United States.

Now, Michigan Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib — as obnoxious as any other member of the progressive Democratic “squad” — is open to pretending there aren’t actually just 50 states in the union.

At a hearing Thursday of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee to study “statehood” for the District of Columbia, Tlaib told D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser she wanted a flag with 51 stars to display outside her office, as a symbol of her support for upending one more aspect of the Constitution as the Framers devised it.

Tlaib’s exchange with Bowser came up because D.C. statehood advocates had the effrontery last week to display American flags with a 51st star — a mangling of Old Glory for political purposes that should have offended even liberals with a respect for reality.

“I would love one,” Tlaib said, according to Fox News. “I would love to hang it outside of my office.”

It didn’t make her a lot of fans.

Aren’t you relieved that Congress, lead by the squad, is tackling issues like this that will impact American lives in a positive way?Just imagine if they were investigating BS, and proposing ridiculous bills on house time.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 19 Sep 2019, 11:41 am

https://www.westernjournal.com/omar-tries-explain-calling-dad-husbands-last-name-tweet-just-nickname/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=patriotupdate&utm_campaign=dailypm&utm_content=libertyalliance
Omar Tries to Explain Calling Dad by Husband's Last Name in Tweet: It's Just a Nickname
By C. Douglas Golden
Published September 18, 2019 at 10:08am
The theory that Minnesota Democrat Rep. Ilhan Omar married her brother has become a very contentious issue. It’s become even more contentious now that a tweet showing her wishing a happy Father’s Day to a man with the same name as her husband — especially since she deleted it.

The controversy, long considered a conspiracy theory limited to the conservative blogosphere, has now gone pretty mainstream. It’s going to get even more attention now that the uncovered tweet is trending.

Posted six years ago, the tweet was deleted early Tuesday morning, according to The Daily Caller.
It read: “Happy Father’s Day to my aabo Nur Said, I am forever grateful to Allah for giving me the best father a…” along with a link to an Instagram post.

Jon Levine
✔
@LevineJonathan
 · Sep 17, 2019
This was deleted by Rep. Ilhan Omar this morning, and I would like to know why
Jon Levine
✔
@LevineJonathan
Tweet is from 2013, original screengrab cut off the date

View image on Twitter
1:32 PM - Sep 17, 2019
118 people are talking about this
x
According to public information, Omar’s father is a Somali immigrant living in the United States named Nur Omar Mohamed. She has an ex-husband named Ahmed Nur Said Elmi.
Controversial Islamic reformist Mohamad Tawhidi drove home the import of what the scrubbed social media post implied.
Imam Mohamad Tawhidi
✔
@Imamofpeace
 · Sep 17, 2019
Your father is Nur Said?
Not: Nur Omar Mohamed?

So you’re Ilhan Nur Said?
And you married Ahmed Nur Said,

You married your brother. 

(Most Americans don’t know that in most Muslim countries, the surname is actually the father’s name)

R E S I G N 

Ilhan in 2013 👇🏽 BUSTED. https://twitter.com/ilhanmn/status/346398031572250625
Imam Mohamad Tawhidi
✔
@Imamofpeace
This means her real name is Ilhan Nur Said

Some examples for Non-Muslims/Those not from Middle East & North Africa:

1. ‘Mohammad Salman’ means: Mohammad the son of Salman.

2. ‘Mohammad Zayed’ means Mohammad the son of Zayed.

• Ilhan’s dad is Nur Said. She’s: ‘Ilhan Nur Said’
4:06 AM - Sep 17, 2019
Omar’s people, meanwhile, defended the deletion in a statement Tuesday, according to New York Post writer Jon Levine.

“Rep. Omar and her family are subject to constant threats,” the statement from a spokesperson for Omar read.

“When people write vile things on posts about people she loves — including posting disturbing doctored images of her father — she takes them down.
“Nur Said means ‘Happy Light’ and it’s been her dad’s nickname since he was a kid. He has a public page with the same name.

“She isn’t deleting it for the disturbing and hateful reasons that are being implied by conspiracy theorists and legitimate media outlets shouldn’t be spreading conspiracy theories.”

RELATED: 'Busted': Ilhan Omar Scrubs Post That May Have Hinted at Other Last Name
Jon Levine
✔
@LevineJonathan
A spokesperson for Rep. Ilhan Omar sends me the following statement on her deleted tweet from 2013

View image on Twitter
8:22 PM - Sep 17, 2019
1,305 people are talking about this
Advertisement - story continues below

RECOMMENDED
Look Closely: Haunting Photos from the Titanic
By Revcontent
This is all well and good, and one doesn’t want to spread conspiracy theories about Rep. Omar.

That said, it’s more than curious that if “Nur Said” simply means “happy light,” that Omar’s second husband was named the same thing. Andrew Kerr of The Daily Caller pointed this out:
Jon Levine
✔
@LevineJonathan
 · Sep 17, 2019
A spokesperson for Rep. Ilhan Omar sends me the following statement on her deleted tweet from 2013

View image on Twitter

Andrew Kerr
✔
@AndrewKerrNC
This is an odd response. "Nur Said" a nickname? Odd, given that "Nur Said" is part of her ex-husband's legal name...

By the by, this isn’t just those rascally conspiracy theorists on right-wing blogs who are pointing this out.

In June, the Minnesota Star-Tribune reported on the “lingering questions about the marital history of Rep. Ilhan Omar and whether she once married a man — possibly her own brother — to skirt immigration laws.”

The story noted how documents from a state agency displayed “the Omar campaign’s efforts to keep the story of her marriage to Elmi out of the press, arguing that detailed coverage would legitimize the accusations and invade her privacy.”

Do you think Ilhan Omar is telling the truth about her second husband?
Yes No
Completing this poll entitles you to The Western Journal news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Advertisement - story continues below

So, for those of you who don’t get the whole story, here you go: In 2002, Omar was first married to a man named Ahmed Hirsi in a religious — but not legal — ceremony. In 2008, she divorced Hirsi and married Ahmed Nur Said Elmi.

“Little is known about Elmi, other than that Omar has referred to him as a ‘British citizen’ and that he attended high school in the Minneapolis area and, like Omar, later attended North Dakota State University,” PolitiFact reported in July.

The two obtained a religious divorce in 2011 but remained legally married until 2017. This is problematic, since Omar filed taxes with Hirsi as a married couple filing jointly during this time.

“In 2016, as Omar was seeking a state House seat, the conservative website AlphaNewsMN, followed by other ideological sites, posted a screenshot of an Instagram post — since deleted — that was allegedly uploaded by Elmi on June 12, 2012, shortly after Omar gave birth to her third child,” PolitiFact reported.
“The caption of the photograph identified Elmi as holding the baby girl, calling her ‘nieces.’ To some, this suggested a sibling relationship.”

By the way, PolitiFact — a fact-checking website never described as a bustling hive of conservatism — didn’t necessarily think these allegations were false, just that they were unproven and that Omar would prefer they stay that way by not releasing any pertinent information that would clear her in this matter.

“What’s really made it hard is that she’s been unwilling to address any of these questions. That has fueled the controversy,” PolitiFact reported.

“We quoted her at length to say that these were mere accusations, that they were unfair, and that she shouldn’t have to address them. Be that as may, there was an undisputed instance of her filing her taxes improperly. And if you’re in Congress, you should explain that to your constituents.

“It’s true that for many immigrants like Omar, there are not a lot of available public records from their home country. That works both for and against her. It can leave family relationships murky. But in fairness to her, these allegations can be hard for her to disprove.”

Hard, but not impossible, and her excuses don’t necessarily seem to hold water. Furthermore, no major mainstream media outlet seems to want to investigate this by going to Somalia and seeing if they can sort out the truth.

“I wish we could send a reporter to Mogadishu (Somalia) but we don’t have the bandwidth,” PolitiFact’s Louis Jacobson wrote.

News outlets that do have that bandwidth — The New York Times, The Washington Post, etc. — don’t seem to be terribly interested.

Well, fine. But until definitive evidence emerges one way or another, these allegations are going to dog Omar the same way her tax returns did.

They’re not going away, and it’s not just the conspiracy theorists on the fringe who are reporting them now.

We are committed to truth and accuracy in all of our journalism. Read our editorial standards.

Submit a Correction

https://www.westernjournal.com/insiders-say-house-democrats-dozens-votes-short-impeachment-report/?utm_source=push&utm_medium=westernjournalism&utm_content=2019-09-18&utm_campaign=pushtraffic
Insiders Say House Democrats Are Dozens of Votes Short of Impeachment: Report
By Randy DeSoto
Published September 18, 2019 at 1:44pm
The Democrats reportedly remain more than 40 House members short of the votes needed to impeach President Donald Trump.

“Democratic insiders say 175 of their members would vote for impeachment today on the House floor,” Politico reported Wednesday.

The news outlet added, “Will that ever tick up, in the face of a leadership that’s looking to tamp it all down? Remember: Dems would need 218 votes on the floor to impeach the president.”

In July, the House voted to table a resolution offered by Democratic Rep. Al Green of Texas to begin the impeachment process.

The final tally was 332-95.

TRENDING: Alex Trebek Tells Fans Cancer Numbers Higher Than Before, Must Undergo Chemo Again

Despite not having a full vote of Congress calling for an impeachment inquiry to begin, House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler of New York decided to move forward with one.

Nadler told WNYC-FM’s Brian Lehrer on Monday that Trump must be impeached by the House even though a conviction and removal from office by the Republican-controlled Senate will not happen.

“Impeachment is imperative not because he’s going to be removed from office. The Senate won’t do that. But because we have to vindicate the Constitution,” Nadler said.

“We are involved in an investigation to determine whether to recommend articles of impeachment to the House. That is what we’re doing,” the New York congressman added.

Do you think Democrats will impeach Trump?
Yes No
Enter your email

Completing this poll entitles you to The Western Journal news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
“The term ‘impeachment investigation,’ the term ‘impeachment inquiry’ have no legal meaning. They’re shorthand for an investigation into determining whether to recommend articles of impeachment.”

Politico reported that during a closed meeting last week, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi of California rebuked House Judiciary Committee staff for pushing the impeachment of Trump beyond the current Democratic consensus.

Democrats do not have the votes to impeach the president, she said.
“And you can feel free to leak this,” Pelosi added.

The speaker has consistently expressed a reluctance to begin impeachment proceedings without the support of the American public and bipartisan agreement in Congress.

RELATED: Trump's Ex-Campaign Manager Mercilessly Messed with a Furious Jerry Nadler's Head During Sham Impeachment Hearing

A Politico/Morning Consult poll released Wednesday found 37 percent are in favor of impeachment proceedings beginning, while 50 percent oppose the move and 12 percent are undecided.

According to Politico, support for impeachment has fluctuated between 35 and 38 percent since the release of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report in the spring.

We are committed to truth and accuracy in all of our journalism. Read our editorial standards.

Submit a Correction
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 18 Sep 2019, 9:16 pm

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/09/17/squad-member-ayanna-pressley-to-introduce-resolution-of-impeachment-against-justice-brett-kavanaugh/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_campaign=20190917&utm_content=Final
Squad’ Member Ayanna Pressley to Introduce Resolution of Impeachment Against Justice Brett Kavanaugh
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., left, Rep. Ayanna Pressley, D-Mass., center, and Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., right, attend a House Oversight Committee hearing on Capitol Hill in Washington, Tuesday, July 16, 2019, on White House counselor Kellyanne Conway's violation of the Hatch Act. (AP Photo/Susan Walsh)Susan Walsh/AP Photo
KRISTINA WONG17 Sep 2019985
2:45
Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA), a member of the so-called “Squad” of female freshmen lawmakers, will introduce a resolution Tuesday calling for an impeachment inquiry against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh after a New York Times piece claimed a new allegation of sexual misconduct against him.
“I believe Christine Blasey Ford. I believe Deborah Ramirez. It is our responsibility to collectively affirm the dignity and humanity of survivors,” she said in a statement, according to WBUR.

Pressley’s three-paragraph resolution would authorize an impeachment inquiry, call for a committee or task force to be empowered to conduct depositions and issue subpoenas, and authorize funding for the probe, according to the outlet.

“Sexual predators do not deserve a seat on the nation’s highest court and Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation process set a dangerous precedent,” she said. “We must demand justice for survivors and hold Kavanaugh accountable for his actions.”

Pressley is reportedly planning to introduce the resolution even after the Times walked back part of the claim.

The authors of the Times piece, who recently published a book on Kavanaugh, claimed there was an eyewitness, fellow Yale classmate Max Stier, who had alleged Kavanaugh’s friends pushed his penis into the hand of a female student.

Later, the piece was clarified to say that the female student declined to be interviewed, and her friends said she did not recall the incident.

Two other members of the “Squad,” Reps. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), have also called for Kavanaugh’s impeachment, although Omar’s call came before the Times‘ clarification. Ocasio-Cortez called for his impeachment in a tweet Monday after the clarification, which she deleted but then reposted.

Many of the 2020 Democrats had called for Kavanaugh’s impeachment before the clarification, including former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julián Castro (D), Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), former Rep. Beto O’Rourke (D-TX), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg (D).

Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) and Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) supported congressional action but did not explicitly call for impeachment.

The issue is firing up both the right and the left. Kavanaugh was confirmed after another accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, had claimed he had drunkenly held her down and groped her at a high school party.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 17 Sep 2019, 10:01 am

https://www.westernjournal.com/ilhan-omar-claims-people-want-controversy-latest-controversial-comments-surface/?utm_source=push&utm_medium=westernjournalism&utm_content=2019-09-16&utm_campaign=pushtraffic
Ilhan Omar Claims People 'Want the Controversy' After Her Latest Controversial Comments Surface
By Joe Saunders
Published September 16, 2019 at 7:41am
So it’s everybody else’s fault.

Rep. Ilhan Omar, the Minnesota Democrat whose comments about 9/11 outraged millions of Americans, and whose string of anti-Semitic remarks actually led to a literal act of Congress in the form of a resolution condemning hate back in the spring, doesn’t think she’s the problem at all.
She’s just controversial, Omar told “Face the Nation” on Sunday, because “people seem to want the controversy.”

And on Monday, the controversy was out in full force.

Omar’s remark came in a lengthy interview with Margaret Brennan that covered, among other things, the congresswoman’s infamous description of the 9/11 attacks as “some people did something” and her more recent comparison of the African slave trade to the detention of illegal immigrants in the Southwest.

TRENDING: It Sounds Like Lindsey Graham Now Has Some Damning Dirt on Christopher Steele

“I’m only controversial because people seem to want the controversy,” Omar told Brennan on Sunday.

She then launched into a defense of her speech last week where she discussed modern slavery in North Africa and reminisced about a recent trip to Ghana where she viewed dungeons where slaves were held before transport to the Western Hemisphere. In the speech, she compared both to detention centers in the United States.

But, hey, people just “seem to want the controversy.”

What else could it be?

Check out the “Face the Nation” interview here. The “people seem to want the controversy” part comes about the 2-minute mark.

It’s true, as Fox News noted, that Omar was specifically asked by Brennan if she meant the comparison as an attack on American border agents and Omar replied “absolutely not.”

But that isn’t the way the remarks came across when Omar originally made them — maybe because so many people seem to want the controversy.

On Monday, social media was still brewing with the fallout from Omar’s Sunday interview.

Breitbart News
✔
@BreitbartNews
 · 20h
The only possible explanation. https://trib.al/S4X9aY7 

Ilhan Omar: 'I'm Only Controversial Because People Seem to Want the Controversy' | Breitbart
Sunday on CBS's "Face the Nation," Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) dismissed her controversial comments about Israel, U.S. border patrol, and 9/11 by saying, "I'm | Clips
breitbart.com
Hollie K
@Imbzzzd
No one wants controversy except democrats. Republicans just want politicians to shut up and do their jobs. Looking at you congress...
1:43 PM - Sep 16, 2019
See Hollie K's other Tweets
RELATED: Anti-Israel Ilhan Omar Calls Netanyahu's 'Existence' a Threat to Middle East Peace
Jay H
@libsandswallows
Replying to @BreitbartNews
An excuse is not an explanation.
Wiley Thruster
@WileyThruster
I’m only a Drama Queen because of my drama.
Stephen Lee
@stephenlee1382
There’s a class act leader right there. I think she just summed-up all the problems with Democrats.

That last one nails it.
Omar might be an extreme example of liberal arrogance, but her general position is right out of the leftist playbook — whether in Washington or Hollywood:

Do you think Omar really believes she’s not to blame for her controversies?
Yes No
Enter your email
Make outrageous statements that belittle your fellow Americans, insult the country and its traditions, then blame sane Americans for reacting badly. Democratic politicians do it, entertainment world celebrities do it, the harridans on “The View” do it.

In Omar’s statements, and possibly even in her own mind, it’s not her fault that Americans object to her flippant reference to 9/11 — an attack on the country that killed almost 3,000 countrymen and launched almost two decades of war.
It’s not her fault that her risible comparison of immigrant detention centers to the North African slave trade drew a backlash.

No, to Omar, and to the progressive Democrats who’ve chosen her as one of their party’s de facto leaders in the 21st century, she’s just saying her piece.
Any problems are everybody else’s fault.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 16 Sep 2019, 8:40 pm

https://www.westernjournal.com/flaming-aoc-ad-creator-swamped-death-threats-tolerant-left/?utm_source=push&utm_medium=westernjournalism&utm_content=2019-09-15&utm_campaign=pushtraffic
'Flaming AOC' Ad Creator Swamped with Death Threats from 'Tolerant' Left
By C. Douglas Golden
Published September 15, 2019 at 12:01pm
During the third Democratic debate on Thursday, a controversial campaign commercial aired in some markets that’s become known as the “Flaming AOC” ad.

The narrator of the piece is a former Republican congressional candidate whose family escaped from the bloody Khmer Rouge communist regime in Cambodia, Elizabeth Heng. She compared Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s socialism to the kind of socialism that has killed millions across the globe over the past century.

Now, just to prove her point, Heng says she’s been getting death threats from what one would assume are supporters of Ocasio-Cortez.
“I’m currently getting death threats since the ad aired,” Heng told Breitbart News Tonight on SiriusXM radio on Friday.

“If we want to talk about what incites violence, socialism does,” Heng said. “My parents lived through a socialist regime that murdered millions of innocent civilians, and I’m currently getting death threats since the ad aired. The only people inciting violence are the radical left, who can’t defend their ideas with facts, so they resort to horrible personal attacks, and as we’ve seen, even death threats.

“I put out an ad challenging AOC’s socialist views, and she came back and called me a bunch of names. That should tell you everything you really need to know about the face of socialism, right now, in our country.”

Heng’s ad began with Ocasio-Cortez’s face; the paper with her picture on it caught on fire and revealed a pile of skulls, intermixed with other footage of the Khmer Rouge’s atrocities.

“This is the face of socialism and ignorance,” Heng says in voiceover. “Does Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez know the horror of socialism?”
“My father was minutes away from death in Cambodia. That’s socialism. Forced obedience, starvation.
“Mine is a face of freedom. My skin is not white. I’m not outrageous, racist, or socialist,” Heng adds. “I’m a Republican.”
The ad was sponsored by New Faces PAC — a newly created GOP super PAC, according to CBS News. It aired on some stations owned by ABC and Sinclair Broadcasting.

This was the target of immediate Twitter opprobrium from Ocasio-Cortez.

RELATED: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Gives AOC a Reality Check on Her Dream of Axing the Electoral College
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
✔
@AOC
Republicans are running TV ads setting pictures of me on fire to convince people they aren’t racist

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
✔
@AOC
Know that this wasn’t an ad for young conservatives of color - that was the pretense.

What you just watched was a love letter to the GOP’s white supremacist case. https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1172322668038647814

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
✔
@AOC
Republicans are running TV ads setting pictures of me on fire to convince people they aren’t racist.

Life is weird!

2:37 AM - Sep 13, 2019
11.7K people are talking about this

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
✔
@AOC
GOP’s message: No policy, no facts, just displays of violence + corporations like @ABCNetwork & Sinclair who amplify them.

They profit from burning my likeness on TV. But who pays for heightened security? Who answers the phones for the threats resulting from a violent, false ad? https://twitter.com/rashidatlaib/status/1172457376471015424

Rashida Tlaib
✔
@RashidaTlaib
Exactly my thoughts. The mere act of burning her image is a display of violence. Folks need to stick to facts & policy positions. They need to stop fear mongering & more importantly demonizing members of Congress. FYI: No one puts her residents (and our planet) first, like @AOC https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1172342790963060737
2:31 PM - Sep 13, 2019
Yes, this was all racism and white supremacy — by pointing out that Ocasio-Cortez was socialist. It didn’t say anything about her race and it was narrated by another woman of color, but never mind! Racism!
Heng tweeted back at the time that Ocasio-Cortez’s “response is the Democratic party in a nutshell. They are more offended by truthful words than the acts of their political ideology that has killed millions of innocent victims.”
✔
@ElizabethHeng
.@aoc response is the Democratic party in a nutshell.  They are more offended by truthful words than the acts of their political ideology that has killed millions of innocent victims.  I don't care about @AOC feelings - I care about stopping her lies about the lies of socialism.

During the interview, Heng seemed to realize the double standard being afforded to the death threat claims against members of “the squad” — Ocasio-Cortez and Reps. Ilhan Omar, Ayanna Pressley and Rashida Tlaib — and death threats against her.

“I don’t think it’s appropriate to ever threaten anybody — member of Congress or not — but it’s so important to be able to have this discussion in our country about what true socialism is, and what it’s done without being attacked through death threats [or] anything else,” she told Breitbart.
“That’s why it’s so important to me to hold onto those fundamental freedoms and values — of freedom of speech, for example — and to make sure that we are able to have diverse political thoughts in this country. It seems like every single time a conservative speaks up, the left consistently wants to ban them, censor then, boycott them.”

Rather hilariously, squad member Tlaib — a Michigan Democrat — described the ad as a “televised death threat.” The real death threats apparently don’t rate with her; it’s still time to ban Heng, censor Heng, boycott Heng.
If it weren’t for double standards …
We are committed to truth and accuracy in all of our journalism. Read our editorial standards
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 15 Sep 2019, 12:50 pm

https://israelunwired.com/the-squad-attacks-trump-and-israel-as-israel-does-this/
The Squad attacks Trump and Israel as Israel does THIS!
Instead of condemning Iran and thanking Israel for exposing Iran’s secret, The Squad is too busy condemning the Jewish state and President Trump.
https://israelunwired.com/the-squad-attacks-trump-and-israel-as-israel-does-this/
Iran’s Secret
The secret is out – thanks to Israel. As Bibi said, “A year and a half ago we exposed Iran’s secret nuclear archive which revealed Iran was developing five nuclear warheads as early as 2003. Last year we exposed Iran’s secret nuclear warehouse in Turquzabad, which Iran used for storing materials and equipment for its secret nuclear program.”
Some of the world wanted to trust Iran, for some odd reason. But Israel exposed the truth. The problem is that even WITH all the evidence, the world is still acting ignorant. They are still pretending like Iran can be trusted. Too much of the world believes Iran’s lies, despite Israel’s hardcore evidence showing the truth. And Iran just laughs.
The Squad Won’t Call Out Iran
What is so fascinating is that The Squad is too busy blaming Israel and Trump to even condemn Iran. Even though what Israel is doing is helping the entire Western World, The Squad feels Israel is evil. It is so foolish. It is absurd.

Bibi calls on the international community to wake up! Support President Trump and his sanctions. Do the same – put pressure on Iran. The Squad just shows they do not care if Iran gets a nuclear weapon. Israel and Trump are trying to stop Iran from attacking us, and the far left seems to be trying to stop Israel and Trump from saving us. Oh the irony…
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 15 Sep 2019, 12:16 pm

Ilhan Omar Calls Ad Warning of Ocasio-Cortez’s Socialism ‘Horrifying’
BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/AFP/Getty ImagesBRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/AFP/Getty Images
HANNAH BLEAU13 Sep 20191444
2:18
Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) jumped to her fellow “Squad” member’s defense, condemning a PAC ad that featured an image of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) burning away to show scenes exposing the violent realities of socialism and calling it “horrifying.”
“This is horrifying to watch,” Omar tweeted. “When will the Republicans learn how to offer ideas and solutions without stroking fear and inciting violence?”
“Enough is enough. They need to pull this garbage off the air and issue an apology to @AOC,” she added:
MORE https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/09/13/ilhan-omar-calls-ad-warning-ocasio-cortezs-socialism-horrifying/?

Exclusive – GOP Ad Maker Responds to Ocasio-Cortez: ‘I’m Getting Death Threats’ from Your Socialist Supporters
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., listens to questions as Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's former personal lawyer, testifies before the House Oversight and Reform Committee, on Capitol Hill, Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2019, in Washington. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon)AP Photo/Alex Brandon
ROBERT KRAYCHIK14 Sep 20194904
3:37
“I’m currently getting death threats since the ad aired,” said Elizabeth Heng, founder of the political action committee (PAC) New Faces of the GOP, referring to a political advertisement produced by her PAC depicting Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and referencing the Cambodian genocide that aired during Thursday’s ABC-hosted Democrat debate.
Ocasio-Cortez described the advertisement as “violent,” “racist,” “false,” and a “love letter to the GOP’s white supremacist case.” The other three politicians of “the Squad” echoed Ocasio-Cortez’s comments, with Reps. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), Ayanna Pressley (D-MA), and Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) describing the video commercial as a “televised death threat.”
MORE https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2019/09/14/exclusive-gop-ad-maker-responds-to-ocasio-cortez-im-getting-death-threats-from-your-socialist-supporters/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=todays_hottest_stories&utm_campaign=20190914
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 15 Sep 2019, 11:58 am

The Squad attacks Trump and Israel as Israel does THIS!
Instead of condemning Iran and thanking Israel for exposing Iran’s secret, The Squad is too busy condemning the Jewish state and President Trump.
Iran’s Secret
The secret is out – thanks to Israel. As Bibi said, “A year and a half ago we exposed Iran’s secret nuclear archive which revealed Iran was developing five nuclear warheads as early as 2003. Last year we exposed Iran’s secret nuclear warehouse in Turquzabad, which Iran used for storing materials and equipment for its secret nuclear program.”

Some of the world wanted to trust Iran, for some odd reason. But Israel exposed the truth. The problem is that even WITH all the evidence, the world is still acting ignorant. They are still pretending like Iran can be trusted. Too much of the world believes Iran’s lies, despite Israel’s hardcore evidence showing the truth. And Iran just laughs.
The Squad Won’t Call Out Iran
What is so fascinating is that The Squad is too busy blaming Israel and Trump to even condemn Iran. Even though what Israel is doing is helping the entire Western World, The Squad feels Israel is evil. It is so foolish. It is absurd.

Bibi calls on the international community to wake up! Support President Trump and his sanctions. Do the same – put pressure on Iran. The Squad just shows they do not care if Iran gets a nuclear weapon. Israel and Trump are trying to stop Iran from attacking us, and the far left seems to be trying to stop Israel and Trump from saving us. Oh the irony…
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next