World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
5 passages in the Bible to help you cope with stress EmptyYesterday at 11:38 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
5 passages in the Bible to help you cope with stress EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» AISH
5 passages in the Bible to help you cope with stress EmptyYesterday at 10:24 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
5 passages in the Bible to help you cope with stress EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
5 passages in the Bible to help you cope with stress EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» israelAM
5 passages in the Bible to help you cope with stress EmptyYesterday at 10:09 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
5 passages in the Bible to help you cope with stress EmptyYesterday at 9:54 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
5 passages in the Bible to help you cope with stress EmptyYesterday at 9:51 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
5 passages in the Bible to help you cope with stress EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:49 pm by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
5 passages in the Bible to help you cope with stress EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:45 pm by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
5 passages in the Bible to help you cope with stress EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
5 passages in the Bible to help you cope with stress EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:08 pm by Admin

» Be Fervent in Spirit
5 passages in the Bible to help you cope with stress EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Remain in God - iBelieve Truth
5 passages in the Bible to help you cope with stress EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 1:25 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
5 passages in the Bible to help you cope with stress EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:43 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
5 passages in the Bible to help you cope with stress EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
5 passages in the Bible to help you cope with stress EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
5 passages in the Bible to help you cope with stress EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 8:54 pm by Admin

» Is Gaza Really Starving
5 passages in the Bible to help you cope with stress EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
5 passages in the Bible to help you cope with stress EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 10:08 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

5 passages in the Bible to help you cope with stress

Go down

5 passages in the Bible to help you cope with stress Empty 5 passages in the Bible to help you cope with stress

Post  Admin Wed 19 Jun 2019, 11:13 pm

5 passages in the Bible to help you cope with stress Bible213
5 passages in the Bible to help you cope with stress
JB Cachila  Wed 14 Jun 2017 9:25 BST

when life gives you lemons
Pixabay
With all the hustle and bustle that everyday life brings, it's normal for people to experience stress one way or another. Not knowing how to handle it, however, will cause a lot of damage to a person over time.

Christians, on the other hand, have a natural form of defense from stress called the goodness of God. While the world throws various kinds of stressing things, Christians have a safe refuge wherein they can hide and be safe from any form of damaging stress. This, thanks to the loving hands of God.

Are you under stress right now? Here are some Bible verses that will help you cope with and overcome stress.

2 Corinthians 4:7-10 – "But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us. We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed—always carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body."

Psalm 91:1-8 – "He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust." Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler [a]nd from the perilous pestilence. He shall cover you with His feathers, [a]nd under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler. You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, [n]or of the arrow that flies by day, [n]or of the pestilence that walks in darkness, [n]or of the destruction that lays waste at noonday. A thousand may fall at your side, [a]nd ten thousand at your right hand; But it shall not come near you. Only with your eyes shall you look, [a]nd see the reward of the wicked."

Psalm 27:4-5 – "One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in His temple. For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock."

Psalm 91:14-16 – "Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him, [a]nd show him My salvation."

John 16:33 (Jesus) – "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.""
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down