World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm
Latest topics
» ENDTIME HEADLINES
Joe Biden Democrats Kamala Harris -Election Fraud EmptyToday at 2:25 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Joe Biden Democrats Kamala Harris -Election Fraud EmptyYesterday at 11:54 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Joe Biden Democrats Kamala Harris -Election Fraud EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Joe Biden Democrats Kamala Harris -Election Fraud EmptyYesterday at 11:35 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Joe Biden Democrats Kamala Harris -Election Fraud EmptyYesterday at 11:33 pm by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
Joe Biden Democrats Kamala Harris -Election Fraud EmptyYesterday at 11:20 pm by Admin

» WHAT IS PALESTINE? WHO ARE THE PALESTINIANS?
Joe Biden Democrats Kamala Harris -Election Fraud EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Joe Biden Democrats Kamala Harris -Election Fraud EmptyYesterday at 11:16 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Joe Biden Democrats Kamala Harris -Election Fraud EmptyYesterday at 11:15 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
Joe Biden Democrats Kamala Harris -Election Fraud EmptyYesterday at 10:49 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES
Joe Biden Democrats Kamala Harris -Election Fraud EmptyYesterday at 9:56 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Joe Biden Democrats Kamala Harris -Election Fraud EmptyYesterday at 5:27 pm by Admin

» ATLAS SHRUGS - PAMELA GELLER
Joe Biden Democrats Kamala Harris -Election Fraud EmptyYesterday at 12:03 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Joe Biden Democrats Kamala Harris -Election Fraud EmptyThu 03 Dec 2020, 8:26 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Joe Biden Democrats Kamala Harris -Election Fraud EmptyThu 03 Dec 2020, 8:17 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Joe Biden Democrats Kamala Harris -Election Fraud EmptyThu 03 Dec 2020, 8:06 pm by Admin

» OBAMA AGAIN
Joe Biden Democrats Kamala Harris -Election Fraud EmptyThu 03 Dec 2020, 8:00 pm by Admin

» Joe Biden Democrats Kamala Harris -Election Fraud
Joe Biden Democrats Kamala Harris -Election Fraud EmptyThu 03 Dec 2020, 7:40 pm by Admin

» Bayo Afolaranmi (Pastor).
Joe Biden Democrats Kamala Harris -Election Fraud EmptyThu 03 Dec 2020, 12:30 am by Admin

» Praise Brings The Victory
Joe Biden Democrats Kamala Harris -Election Fraud EmptyThu 03 Dec 2020, 12:18 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Joe Biden Democrats Kamala Harris -Election Fraud

Go down

Joe Biden Democrats Kamala Harris -Election Fraud Empty Re: Joe Biden Democrats Kamala Harris -Election Fraud

Post  Admin on Thu 03 Dec 2020, 7:40 pm

https://gellerreport.com/2020/12/live-now-after-georgia-stopped-counting-cctv-shows-suitcases-full-of-ballots-hidden-under-desks-are-pulled-out.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
LIVE NOW: After Georgia Stopped Counting, CCTV Shows Suitcases FULL OF BALLOTS Hidden Under Desks Are Pulled Out
By Pamela Geller - on December 3, 2020
Second Georgia Senate election hearing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRCXUNOwOjw&feature=emb_logo
Video footage from Georgia shows that poll workers were told to stop counting and leave, while 4 people stayed behind to continue counting ballots in private

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Joe Biden Democrats Kamala Harris -Election Fraud Empty Re: Joe Biden Democrats Kamala Harris -Election Fraud

Post  Admin on Thu 03 Dec 2020, 7:34 pm

https://pulseofisrael.com/2020/12/02/potential-trump-victory/
Two-Pronged Approach to Potential Trump Victory the Media is Ignoring
trump-victory
Watch Two-Pronged Approach to Potential Trump Victory the Media is Ignoring
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffH1LHSLAGc&feature=emb_logo
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 03 Dec 2020, 7:30 pm

https://www.israelunwired.com/supreme-court-stops-ny-governors-restrictions-against-religion/
Supreme court stops NY governor's restrictions against religion
Supreme-court-governor-email
What Gov. Cuomo has tried to do is absolutely absurd. Thank G-d the Supreme Court gave him a good slap in the face! Enough of the discrimination!
Warning: Some language
The governor of New York has truly made some horrendous decisions. The way that Governor Andrew Cuomo has handled the COVID-19 pandemic is despicable. Although there are many reasons that he has handled it poorly, there is something that should stick out to those who value religion and even just for those who value the freedom to choose if they want to be religious or not. Cuomo’s restrictions just prove that he is against religion.
Why can liquor stores be open but not synagogues? Why can hardware stores be open but not churches? And why can bicycle repair shops be open but not mosques? If he thinks liquor is more important than worshipping G-d, he is either a fool or completely against religion. Or both. Either way, thank G-d the Supreme Court ruled against him. He deserved that slap in the face from the Supreme Court.
Andrew Cuomo FINALLY Gets What's Coming to Him | Stu Does America
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgRw64kdHHA&feature=emb_logo

Cuomo ignored the Constitution. How can a governor of a US state try to pretend the Constitution of the country he represents doesn’t exist? Well, now he can’t stomp on the Constitution and make restrictions against religious worship.
Cuomo’s Antisemitism
Gov. Cuomo has also specifically targeted the Jews. He lets BLM and Antifa gather and wreak havoc, but if Jews want to go pray, that is banned. BLM and Antifa protest against Trump, against policemen, they steal and loot, but no matter what Jews do, they will be called out for it.
Something needs to change. And this Supreme Court ruling will hopefully be the beginning of a big change. Because something is majorly wrong when a United States governor is trying to ban religious worship.

CUOMONY GOVERNORRELIGIONSUPREME COURT
Back to the US elections that are still not over.
Again, I'm just here bringing factual information that the media is not reporting. Information that proves that the elections are still not over and that Joe Biden is not President-elect. Yes, it is still a long-shot for President Trump to win, but it is still possible, and that is the point. This is what the journalists of the media establishment should be reporting to the public, but aren't.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 02 Dec 2020, 3:53 pm

https://pjmedia.com/election/tyler-o-neil/2020/12/01/whistleblower-i-drove-thousands-of-ballots-from-new-york-to-pennsylvania-n1184008?fbclid=IwAR3zOXhz9mCiRfZMNxd6EDxfTeVdHVx6wT1hpPKw53s4biR67zIl1euWVBI
ELECTION 2020
WHISTLEBLOWER: I Drove 'Thousands of Ballots' From New York to Pennsylvania
BY TYLER O'NEIL DEC 01, 2020 6:16 PM ET

YouTube screenshot of truck driver/whistleblower Jesse Morgan speaking with The Amistad Project.
On Tuesday, a truck driver testified that he had driven thousands of ballots from Bethpage, N.Y., to Lancaster, Pa., two weeks before Election Day. Phill Kline, a former attorney general of Kansas and director of The Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society, said The Amistad Project had corroborated the truck driver’s story.

“The evidence demonstrates, and it’s through eyewitness testimony that’s been corroborated by others by their eyewitness testimony, that 130,000 to 280,000 completed ballots for the 2020 general election were shipped from Bethpage, New York, to Lancaster, Pennsylvania,” to a facility incapable of processing them, Kline explained in the press conference. A spokeswoman later clarified that the estimate ranges from 144,000 to 288,000 ballots.

“This evidence demands investigation. This evidence demands answers,” Kline insisted. He reported that The Amistad Project is working with the FBI and U.S. attorneys in various jurisdictions to get to the bottom of the story.

Jesse Morgan, the truck driver involved, told his story at the press conference.

“I drive a tractor-trailer for U.S. postal service, a subcontractor. I drive a route route from Lancaster, Pennsylvania, to Bethpage, New York, to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, and back to Lancaster,” he explained.

“On October 21, when I arrived for my usual route for Bethpage,” he recalled, “an expeditor made three references to ballots that were to be loaded into my trailer, including saying, ‘Hey, you have ballots today.'”

He recalled receiving 24 Gaylord boxes full of ballots, stacked on top of each other. He saw that “envelopes had handwritten return addresses.”

“They were complete ballots. I didn’t think much of it at the time,” Morgan said. When he arrived in Harrisburg, he was not allowed to offload the mail. “I was made to wait for roughly 6 hours, from 9:15 a.m. to nearly 3 p.m.,” he recalled.

“All of this was weird,” Morgan said. After waiting for six hours, he went inside and asked to see the expeditor. “I was told to wait for the transportation supervisor,” an official Morgan never dealt with. “He’s a top guy, he’s the kind of guy that would speak to my boss.”

“The supervisor told me to drive to Lancaster without being unloaded in Harrisburg,” Morgan said. “I knew the ballots were loaded for Harrisburg.” He also recalled asking for his ticket, the slip that shows he arrived, and a late slip to prove he had been delayed. The supervisor refused to give him the slip.

“I then drove to Lancaster, unhooked my trailer in its normal place, and then drove my truck to where I always park it,” he recalled. “The next day, it just got weirder. As I arrived at Lancaster… my trailer was gone, not there anymore.”

“Since I started driving that Bethpage route, I’ve always had trailer 10-R-1440,” Morgan said. He noticed because he really liked that trailer.

“What happened on October 21 was a series of unusual events that cannot be a coincidence,” the truck driver insisted. “I know I saw ballots with return addresses filled out, thousands of them, thousands. Loaded onto my trailer in New York and headed for Pennsylvania.”

“As things became weirder I got to thinking and wondered why I was driving complete ballots from New York to Pennsylvania. I didn’t know why so I decided to speak up,” Morgan said.

Col. Tony Schaeffer, who is working with The Amistad Project team, said the organization had backed up Morgan’s story.

Kline said sources told him Morgan’s story “matched up perfectly on how you would insert fraudulent mail into the stream.”

At the press conference, other whistleblowers spoke about postal workers delivering Joe Biden campaign mail while they discarded mail from the Trump campaign.

These claims deserve serious investigation.
Press Conference by Amistad Project on 'Election Whistleblowers Come Forward' (Dec. 1) | NTD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av-yC4mR5xo&feature=emb_logo
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 25 Nov 2020, 12:31 am

https://gellerreport.com/2020/11/f-e-l-o-n-y-would-someone-ask-my-never-to-be-friend-brad-raffensperger-gasecofstate-if-he-has-seen-this-tape-of-election-fraud-at-state-farm-arena-in-fulton-co-ga.html/
F-E-L-O-N-Y: “Would someone ask my never-to-be friend Brad Raffensperger @GaSecofState if he has seen this tape of election fraud at State Farm Arena in Fulton Co., GA?”
By Pamela Geller - on November 24, 2020
VOTER FRAUD
Building the case for the courts.
Dominion Radicals: Screenshots of Their Scrubbed LinkedIn Accounts - Geller Report News
Lin Wood Drops Late-NightBombshell: “Would someone ask my never-to-be friend Brad Raffensperger @GaSecofState if he has seen this tape of election fraud at State Farm Arena in Fulton Co., GA?”
Lin Wood and Sidney Powell have both been promising big things would be happening in Georgia very soon. It looks like Lin Wood has dropped his first bombshell tonight.

By Patty McMurray, 100 Percent Fed Up  (hat tip Jim Hoft):

Lin Wood and Sidney Powell have both been promising big things would be happening in Georgia very soon. It looks like Lin Wood has dropped his first bombshell tonight.

In a surprise, late-night tweet, Attorney Lin Wood, who’s been warning Georgia Governor Brian Kemp (R) and GA Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger that he’s coming after them and that he’s got the goods, laid down the gauntlet. In his first tweet in a series of tweets, Wood tweeted:

Would someone ask my never-to-be friend Brad Raffensperger @GaSecofState if he has seen this tape of election fraud at State Farm Arena in Fulton Co., GA?

Several people have seen it. Many more will see it soon.

Video camera eye does not lie.

How do you spell Election Fraud?

Wood included two images of a subpoena for Atlanta Hawks VP Scott Wilkinson from the US District Court with GA Secretary of State Raffensperger listed as the Defendant.

The subpoena demands and surveillance tapes, documents, information or objects, permission to inspect the premises a suite in the State Farm Arena. The subpoena includes recordings of elevators and loading docks and loading dock entrances. The subpoena also asks for any work orders or permits related to a water break in the Hawks arena.

Would someone ask my never-to-be friend Brad Raffensperger @GaSecofState if he has seen this tape of election fraud at State Farm Arena in Fulton Co., GA.

Several people have seen it. Many more will see it soon.

Video camera eye does not lie.

How do you spell Election Fraud? pic.twitter.com/I6jWX0NIF2

— Lin Wood (@LLinWood) November 24, 2020

“In time, people are going to prison in Georgia,” Lin Wood warned in his next tweet, adding, “Every lie will be revealed” 
He ended with #FightBack for TRUTH
In time, people are going to prison in Georgia.

Every lie will be revealed.#FightBack for TRUTH https://t.co/K7uppJnCCX

What really happened in Georgia when the water main reportedly broke causing a delay in the election counting in the state?
The Gateway Pundit reports – On election night in Georgia President Trump was running away with the Presidential election, then suddenly it was reported that vote counting had stopped in Fulton County due to a water main break in Atlanta.

Nearly 40,000 absentee ballots will not be counted for the state of Georgia until at least Wednesday after a water main break, Fulton County officials said.

According to officials, a water main break at State Farm Arena caused a pipe to burst. The burst pipe was discovered around 6 a.m. Counting of the ballots began at 11 a.m.

According to CBS WVLT8 ballots in Georgia would not be counted due to a water main break:

Nearly 40,000 absentee ballots will not be counted for the state of Georgia until at least Wednesday after a water main break, Fulton County officials said.

According to officials, a water main break at State Farm Arena caused a pipe to burst. The burst pipe was discovered around 6 a.m. Counting of the ballots began at 11 a.m.

WVLT8 also released a statement from the Secretary of State related to the incident:

Tonight Fulton County will report results for approximately 86,000 absentee ballots, as well as Election Day and Early Voting results. These represent the vast majority of ballots cast within Fulton County.

As planned, Fulton County will continue to tabulate the remainder of absentee ballots over the next two days. Absentee ballot processing requires that each ballot is opened, signatures verified, and ballots scanned. This is a labor-intensive process that takes longer to tabulate than other forms of voting. Fulton County did not anticipate having all absentee ballots processed on Election Day.

(States like Florida count these ballots before the election and provide up-to-date results which enables them to provide final results on election night.  Any state that doesn’t count ballots before the election when received so winners can be announced on election night appears to place ulterior motives ahead of transparency and timeliness.)

One Georgia resident, attorney Paul J. Dzikowski, attempted to obtain more information on the reported water main break in Atlanta.  He sent a letter to and requested any information related to the water main break under the Georgia Open Records Act.  This is what he wrote in his request:

Please accept this correspondence (and the attached letter) as a request for production and inspection of records under the Georgia Open Records Act, O.C.G.A. § 50-18-70, et seq. (the “Act”). Please produce, for inspection and copying, the following records:

• ALL “Public records” related to the burst pipe at State Farm Arena that occurred on or about November 3, 2020, which impacted the counting of ballots by Fulton County authorities, including and not limited to internal and external communications with any person(s), communications with Fulton Co. Board of Registrations and Elections, memoranda, notes, work orders, requisitions, invoices, repair records, and all other public records.

This request is intended to be as comprehensive as possible and should be interpreted as broadly as the law allows, in accordance with the Act, and shall encompass records in paper form and any electronic and digital format. I look forward to your prompt response as soon as the records are available for inspection and copying but in no event more than three (3) business days following your receipt of this request, as required by the Act.

In response the only public records generated as a result of the alleged “burst pipe” that halted the counting of ballots in Atlanta (Fulton Co.) were a few text messages.  These messages were with the Sr. Vice President of the Atlanta Hawks, Geoffrey Stiles, who called it a “slow leak” that was “contained quickly,” and he said the entire thing was “highly exaggerated.”

Wood ended his series of tweets with a Crooked Hillary and Brad Raffensperger joke (?):

Hillary & Brad Raffensperger @GaSecofState overheard at Atlanta cafe tonight:

Brad: Does Bleachbit work on videotapes?

Hillary: Not as well as a hammer.

Brad: Any other way to destroy evidence?

Hillary: If I had been in Nixon’s shoes, I would have burned the tapes.

F-E-L-O-N-Y

Hillary & Brad Raffensperger @GaSecofState overheard at Atlanta cafe tonight:

Brad: Does Bleachbit work on video tapes?
Hillary: Not as well as a hammer.
Brad: Any other way to destroy evidence?
Hillary: If I had been in Nixon’s shoes, I would have burned the tapes.

F-E-L-O-N-Y

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 17 Nov 2020, 9:48 pm

Trump Lawyer: ‘We’ve Identified Mathematically the Exact Algorithm They’ve Used’ to Steal Election
HAFHAF  November 17, 2020
Riggers “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or even “remote access anything.”
by Steve Watson
President Trump’s lawyer Sidney Powell made bombshell claims in a Sunday interview, claiming that the campaign has uncovered hard evidence of machines switching votes from Trump to Biden in multiple states.
Speaking to Fox News, Powell declared that “We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” adding that “I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up.”

Powell, a former federal prosecutor, said that a whistleblower has emerged with evidence that software in voting machines was ‘rigged’.  “We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell proclaimed.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that those behind it “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or even “remote access anything.”

Powell inferred that the software was used to switch votes for Trump to Biden, noting “We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used — and planned to use from the beginning.”

Powell noted that the claims are not new, and that leading Democrats have also investigated rigging of Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic.  “(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry — an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the Democrats in letters to the manufacturers only approximately one year ago. “These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack,” the Democrats added at the time.

Dominion has categorically denied that its machines are capable of being rigged.  “Dominion Voting Systems categorically denies any claims about any vote switching or alleged software issues with our voting systems,” a statement read. “Our systems continue to reliably and accurately count ballots, and state and local election authorities have publicly confirmed the integrity of the process,” the company added.

In a further interview Sunday, Rudy Guiliani also detailed the mounting evidence of election fraud, going so far as to say there have already been enough illegal ballots identified to swing states back to Trump:

https://humansarefree.com/2020/11/trump-lawyer-weve-identified-mathematically-the-exact-algorithm-theyve-used-to-steal-election.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 16 Nov 2020, 10:54 pm

https://www.israelunwired.com/the-frightening-truth-about-whats-really-happening-in-america/
The frightening truth about what’s really happening in America
By Phil Schneider - November 16, 2020 4541 0
Glenn Beck believes that corruption is rampant in the media, and especially in the Democratic party. This video is basically a long rant – but it is not an unfounded rant. Beck is an emotional person, and he puts on quite a performance. He is convinced that the election is not over at all, and clearly believes that there is a great conspiracy going on now to do nearly everything to get Donald Trump out of the office.
Glenn SNAPS Over Dem Corruption: ‘It’s Not OVER!’ | Glenn TV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=YsjfHWj3BGE&feature=emb_logo

Donate Today And Promote This Video To Thousands
Decades from now, the 2020 election may be viewed as the election that changed the way that elections are fun in the United States of America. Donald Trump may be able to retain power, or he may not. But it seems very probable that there will be massive distrust in the electoral system – on a level that has not been seen in our lifetime. No matter if Trump loses or wins the legal challenge, the distrust in the system will be sky high. Calls for change will be everywhere – on both sides – and the Supreme Court will probably order a recount in a way that will drive the anti-Trump rabble crazy.

The protests and riots from the Black Lives Matter movement may very well look like child’s play when hundreds of millions of people who hate Donald Trump feel like they can’t drive the orange man out of the White House. 2021 may become known as the year that the political system broke and needed to be rebuilt. Donald Trump may not be the perfect person to rebuild a broken system. But he may be the right person to scream that the system is broken and needs to be fixed.

As the corona vaccine spreads across America, more and more people will not be scared to go out and protest. Most everyone feels too cooped up at home. If there was ever a cause to fight for, the pro-Trump and anti-Trump movements will feel that this is their time. Get ready for what may become one of the rockiest winters in a long time in the United States of America. Change is hard, and especially when it means that extremely powerful groups are about to lose their grip on enormous power.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 16 Nov 2020, 10:35 pm

[list=b_results]
[*]

Globalism Is “Demonic,” Theologians Say - The New American

https://thenewamerican.com/globalism-is-demonic-theologians-say
Globalism Is “Demonic,” Theologians Say by Alex Newman September 30, 2016 As the radical ideology of globalism comes under increasing pressure worldwide, a number of prominent theologians are...

[*]

[url=http://jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Illuminati/who_are_they.htm]Who Are The Illuminati? - Jesus-is-Savior.com[/url]

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Illuminati/who_are_they.htm
They are demonically influenced and controlled by Satan and are the sworn enemies of the cross of Jesus Christ. Many are homosexuals and pedophiles, blackmailable if one ever ever turns against the group, likely killed. They are devout Luciferian worshippers, and when seen in public they flash the El Diablo satanic hand-sign.

[*]

Are Deep State Satanists being Arrested under Cover of ...

https://www.exopolitics.org/are-deep-
While much of Europe has been closed off due to the Coronavirus pandemic, elite military forces from 17 NATO and partner countries are using the Defender Europe 20 Military Exercizes as a cover to arrest leading Deep State Satanists entrenched in fortified European compounds, according to a New York Times best-selling author.

[*]

Exposing the Cabal, Illuminati, Deep State, Globalists ...

https://eraoflight.com/2019/09/11/exposing-the...
Exposing the Cabal, Illuminati, Deep State, Globalists, and Global Elites that Rule the World. Posted on 09/11/2019 by EraOfLight — 2 Comments ... the same goes to the other bloodlines that can’t be Christian because they are Satanic occult worshippers.

[*]

Who Are The Globalists And What Do They Want? - The Daily Coin

https://thedailycoin.org/2019/12/12/who-are-the-globalists-and-what-do-they-want
In order to understand who the globalists are, we first have to understand what they want. We talk a lot about the “globalists” because frankly, their agenda has become more open than ever in the past ten years. There was a time not long ago when the idea of the existence of “globalists” was widely considered “conspiracy theory”.

[/list]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 16 Nov 2020, 9:41 pm

Post Election UPDATE: US Military 2020 Election Sting Leading To Trump 2nd Term Landslide

Image: BOMBSHELL: The 2020 election took place under a Trump-declared “National Emergency” that set an Election Day trap for the “unauthorized accessing of election and campaign infrastructure”

(Natural News) We have another major bombshell for you here, regarding the 2020 election. Despite the intense, malicious censorship of Big Tech, we’re really becoming known for in-depth analysis and research of current events, so thank you for your support as we continue to fight for the very survival of America, our constitutional republic.

This story begins with the little-known executive order signed into existence on September 12, 2018, by President Donald J. Trump. That order, available at Whitehouse.gov, is entitled, “Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election.”

In that executive order, which almost no one has covered since the day it was signed, President Trump declares a national emergency. That emergency is still in play to this day, and the 2020 election was conducted under this state of emergency, which is a crucial point to understand what’s coming next.

“Unauthorized accessing of election infrastructure”

In the EO, the President also states that people and organizations located, in part, outside the United States are known to be able to, “interfere in or undermine public confidence in United States elections, including through the unauthorized accessing of election and campaign infrastructure or the covert distribution of propaganda and disinformation.”

If you’re starting to see how this ties in to CNN, the NY Times, the Washington Post and MSNBC, you’re not alone. All those organizations, as you’ll soon see, have been caught under this emergency declaration of “foreign interference” in U.S. elections, aided by complicit corporations on U.S. soil.

The EO further states that this foreign interference in U.S. elections, “constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States.”

Why is this relevant to anything we’re seeing right now with the massive election fraud carried out by the Democrats and the deep state? Because Dominion Voting Systems is a Canadian company. And Scytl is run out of Spain.

That’s right. Dominion is a foreign-owned company, which makes Dominion-based election theft a “foreign interference issue.”

Scytl, by the way, is connected to George Soros and the Democrats, and according to TGP (see below), “Bill Gates also own stock in Scytl.”

Dominion is Canadian, Scytl is from Spain; both represent “foreign interference” in US elections… with data routed through servers in Germany

Another voting machine company called Scytl — also widely used in US elections — is located in Spain. As Great Game India reports:

Days after it was revealed how 2020 US Elections were rigged by Canadian Crown Agent Dominion Voting Systems through a so-called “glitch”, now GreatGameIndia has found involvement of another dubious foreign company in US Election meddling. The votes cast by Americans were counted by a bankrupted Spanish company Scytl in Spain. Like Dominion Voting Systems, Scytl has a long history of election fraud in various nations including injecting backdoors in its election software. The issue has prompted experts to question why the sensitive job of counting votes was outsourced to a foreign company? How could a bankrupted Spanish company count American votes in Spain? Due to such widespread fraud, the Chairman of the US Federal Election Commission Trey Trainor believes that the 2020 US Presidential Elections is illegitimate.

What people are missing in all this is that Trump’s 2018 executive order gives the DOJ the power to seize all assets of individuals and companies that were complicit in aiding or covering up this foreign interference in U.S. elections.

The National Emergency order specifically calls for seizure of all assets of entities that have, “directly or indirectly engaged in, sponsored, concealed, or otherwise been complicit in foreign interference in a United States election.”

That would, of course, have to include practically every CNN fake news anchor, every Big Tech CEO, every fake news journo-terrorist from NBC News, the NY Times and the Washington Post. They are all complicit in gaslighting America and covering up the massive foreign election interference that just took place.

Trump’s EO further explains that asset seizures shall target people and entities which have:

MORE 

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-11-13-2020-election-took-place-under-a-trump-declared-national-emergency.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 15 Nov 2020, 5:55 pm

Governors say their states will not be participating in National Shutdown for COVID
(ETH) – As the country looms closer to another National Shutdown, there are some Governors that are warning that their states are not going to be shutting down, One is Mississippi Governor. Tate Reeves who recently pushed back against the idea of a new national coronavirus lockdown, while urging residents to follow health precautions and take the virus seriously according to Fox News.

“The people of Mississippi can’t just go home, shut down their small business, shut down their restaurants, shut down their gyms … and just think that you can come back six weeks from now, flip a switch and everything’s gonna be fine,” he said during an afternoon news conference on Thursday.That’s not the way the economy works.” Another Governor, Kristi Noem of South Dakota, stated that Biden, as president, would lack the authority to impose a nationwide mask mandate on state governments. “It’s a good day for freedom. Joe Biden realizes that the president doesn’t have the authority to institute a mask mandate,” Noem communications director Ian Fury said.
“For that matter, neither does Governor Noem, which is why she has provided her citizens with the full scope of the science and trusted them to make the best decisions for themselves and their loved ones.”
Continue reading Governors say their states will not be participating in National Shutdown for COVID at End Time Headlines.
Read on » https://endtimeheadlines.org/2020/11/governors-say-their-states-will-not-be-participating-in-national-shutdown-for-covid/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 13 Nov 2020, 10:35 pm

Voter Fraud in Presidential Elections Has Been Going on for at Least 60 Years. It’s Time to Call a Halt.

Voter Fraud in Presidential Elections Has Been Going on for at Least 60 Years. It’s Time to Call a Halt.
My latest in PJ Media: While the Left is acting as if it is unthinkable – absolutely inconceivable! – that a presidential election can be stolen, and that to suspect otherwise is to venture deep into tinfoil-hat territory, in reality, this kind of thing has happened before, and it’s high time it all came out […]
My latest in PJ Media:
While the Left is acting as if it is unthinkable – absolutely inconceivable! – that a presidential election can be stolen, and that to suspect otherwise is to venture deep into tinfoil-hat territory, in reality, this kind of thing has happened before, and it’s high time it all came out and safeguards were implemented. In Stephen King’s novel 11/22/63 (spoiler alert!), the main character, Jake, travels back in time to try to stop Lee Harvey Oswald from shooting John F. Kennedy. Even though King drops Jake off in 1958, giving him five years in the Good Old Days, the great novelist never thinks to offer him the easiest way to ensure that Kennedy survives: rather than stopping Oswald, he could have had Jake stop JFK from stealing the 1960 presidential election from Richard Nixon.

Read more https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/11/voter-fraud-in-presidential-elections-has-been-going-on-for-at-least-60-years-its-time-to-call-a-halt?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=the_2020_11_13_jihad_watch_daily_digest&utm_term=2020-11-13

2020-11-12  •  Robert Spencer
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 13 Nov 2020, 6:48 pm

https://canadafreepress.com/article/unbelievable-george-soros-employee-owns-defective-switch-vote-biden-machine
Evil That Men Do: Is Defective Software Used on Swing States a Virus Meant to Flip Elections?
UNBELIEVABLE: George Soros Employee Owns Defective Switch-Vote Biden Machines
Kelly OConnell image
By Kelly OConnell —— Bio and Archives--November 9, 2020
Smartmatic Machine, Lord Mark Malloch Brown, George Soros Stunning Facts: Lord Mark Malloch Brown, a George Soros lieutenant, whose company Smartmatic, is intimately tied to Dominion Voting Systems who flipped votes from Trump to Biden. Brown was also named UN #2 – Deputy Secretary General on March 3rd,  2006, and also former VP of the World Bank. His machine was used in all the swing states. Could this help explain the MI 200,000 vote sudden dump of Biden ballots, while WI got 100,000 late night delivery? 

How did a close George Soros associate , a Quantum Fund VP, who lived in his NYC apartment get accepted for crucial voting machinery?
Related:
• UNBELIEVABLE: George Soros Employee Owns Defective Switch-Vote Biden Machines
• SHOCK: US Vote Machines First Used in Communist State to Throw Election by Subterfuge!

Soros Minion: How did a close George Soros associate , a Quantum Fund VP, who lived in his NYC apartment get accepted for crucial voting machinery? Especially after Soros’ unrelenting attack on the US justice system by funding leftist DAs? Brown was concurrently Vice-Chair of Soros Fund Management & Vice-Chair of Open Society Institute. Is Lord Brown George Soros’ favorite lieutenant? 

Agent Provocateur Brown: So, what kind of person is Lord Brown? He secretly advances Soros’ goals. An adviser to billionaire Beny Steinmetz, Brown ruthlessly used his position to relay confidential information to Soros about Steinmetz’ company to ruin a business deal. Brown was sued and fined  €90,000. Brown is also Anti-Brexit and a climate zealot. When criticized about his friendship with Soros, and living on his colossal farm, Brown claimed he was “doing God’s work.”

Failed Vote Software Company: Dominion is associated with vote disasters, “Dominion “got into trouble” with several subsidiaries it used over alleged cases of fraud. One subsidiary is Smartmatic, a company “that has played a significant role in the U.S. market over the last decade,” according to a report published by UK-based AccessWire. Litigation over Smartmatic “glitches” alleges they impacted the 2010 and 2013 mid-term elections in the Philippines, raising questions of cheating and fraud. An independent review of the source codes used in the machines found multiple problems.”

Smartmatic & Dominion Failures: Bloomberg criticized computer voter machines and software as inherently flawed in 2019. CBS News reported in 2019, “The voting machine lobby, led by the biggest company, ES&S, believes they are above the law,” said Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore. They have not had anybody hold them accountable even on the most basic matters.” Another concern is foreign ownership, and passive investors – like possibly Soros. Smartmatic’s figures were manipulated by 1 million votes in its 2017 Venezuela vote. Dominion failed in 2018 GA, but was retained, and failed again in GA and switched 6,000 ballots in MI this election, while PA, NV, AZ, WI, MN all used this. In 2019, GA citizens petitioned to have Dominion Voting Systems removed, as it failed in 2018 NV. 
CONCLUSION: E-Voting Companies Run by Foreign Sociopaths? What do we really know about our voting machines and software? Hardly anything. For example, if a voting program was designed to throw 3% of the ballots to the opponent, how could that be detected? Writes the UK Guardian: “The fact is that democracy in the United States is now largely a secretive and privately-run affair conducted out of the public eye with little oversight. The corporations that run every aspect of American elections, from voter registration to casting and counting votes by machine, are subject to limited state and federal regulation. The companies are privately-owned and closely held, making information about ownership and financial stability difficult to obtain. The software source code and hardware design of their systems are kept as trade secrets and therefore difficult to study or investigate.” Let’s go back to hand written ballots and use electronics as a backup. That’s the only safe way versus electronic records.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 13 Nov 2020, 6:42 pm

The father of the 2020 Democratic presidential candidate blasts his daughter for invoking her Jamaican heritage when discussing legalizing pot. #FoxandFriends #FoxNews 
Harris’ dad slams his daughter’s use of 'identity politics'
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 10 Nov 2020, 10:44 pm

Biden is planning immediate flurry of executive orders to reverse Trump policies
(ETH) – Joe Biden isn’t planning on wasting any time and is planning to move quickly with signing a series of executive orders that will reverse those of Trump after he is officially sworn into office on Jan. 20th, Biden states that the country’s politics have shifted and that his presidency will be guided by radically different priorities.

Biden is saying that plans on rejoining the Paris climate accords and will reverse President Donald Trump’s withdrawal from the World Health Organization.

Continue reading Biden is planning immediate flurry of executive orders to reverse Trump policies at End Time Headlines.

Read on » https://endtimeheadlines.org/2020/11/biden-is-planning-immediate-flurry-of-executive-orders-to-reverse-trump-policies/

NEWSMAX is not calling Joe Biden the winner of the Election
(ETH) – News station “Newsmax” is refusing to call Joe Biden the winner of the 2020 Presidential Election despite all major news networks announcing the news today that Biden was projected to win the states of Nevada and Pennsylvania on Saturday to push him over the 270 electoral votes.

According to Newsmax, the election remains very close and President Trump continues to contest results in several states and all votes should be counted.

Continue reading NEWSMAX is not calling Joe Biden the winner of the Election at End Time Headlines.

Read on » https://endtimeheadlines.org/2020/11/newsmax-is-not-calling-joe-biden-the-winner-of-the-election/

Where Do We Go From Here?
(OPINION) ETH– At the time of me writing this, it appears that Joe Biden will be the next president of the United States and there are many in the Church that is not accepting this outcome whatsoever. Although Trump is vowing to go to the Supreme Court and has filed multiple lawsuits across many states, I just think I need to remind a lot of folks that God is not limited to only using a republican to carry out his will on the earth.

Continue reading Where Do We Go From Here? at End Time Headlines.

Read on » https://endtimeheadlines.org/2020/11/where-do-we-go-from-here/

Pro-life, and pro-abortion groups react to Joe Biden being declared winner of presidential election
(OPINION) ETH – Pro-life and pro-abortion groups have quickly responded to the projections that Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has defeated President Donald Trump to win the White House. Celebrating the news, was the National Abortion and Reproductive Rights Action League that hailed Democratic vice presidential nominee, Sen. Kamala Harris, as a champion for abortion.

“BREAKING: @KamalaHarris just made history as the first woman, first Black woman, and first Asian American woman elected as vice president!

Continue reading Pro-life, and pro-abortion groups react to Joe Biden being declared winner of presidential election at End Time Headlines.

Read on » https://endtimeheadlines.org/2020/11/pro-life-and-pro-abortion-groups-react-to-joe-biden-being-declared-winner-of-presidential-election/

Bible translator tortured and shot dead in Indonesia, Authorities raid underground church in China, detain priests and nuns
(ETH) – Persecution against believers continues as reports indicate that a Christian pastor and Bible translator has been murdered in Indonesia’s easternmost region of Papua and was likely tortured by a military officer who then shot him dead, according to the Christian Post.

The news came from Indonesia’s human rights commission (Komnas HAM) that reported that a fact-finding team believed that in late September, the military tortured Yeremia Zanambani, the pastor of the Gospel Tabernacle Church of Indonesia (GKII), hoping to extract information on stolen military weapons, CNN Indonesia reported.

Continue reading Bible translator tortured and shot dead in Indonesia, Authorities raid underground church in China, detain priests and nuns at End Time Headlines.

Read on » https://endtimeheadlines.org/2020/11/bible-translator-tortured-and-shot-dead-in-indonesia-authorities-raid-underground-church-in-china-detain-priests-and-nuns/

Biden wins presidency, Trump denied second term in White House, President vows to fight, refuses to concede
(ETH) – Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has reportedly defeated President Trump, denying him a second term after a prolonged and controversial vote count in battleground states that has sparked a flurry of lawsuits by the Trump administration.

“I am honored and humbled by the trust the American people have placed in me and in Vice President-elect Harris,” Biden said in a statement. “In the face of unprecedented obstacles, a record number of Americans voted.

Continue reading Biden wins presidency, Trump denied second term in White House, President vows to fight, refuses to concede at End Time Headlines.

Read on » https://endtimeheadlines.org/2020/11/biden-wins-presidency-trump-denied-second-term-in-white-house-president-vows-to-fight-refuses-to-concede/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 26 Oct 2020, 9:21 pm

https://www.wnd.com/2020/10/now-joe-biden-cant-even-remember-president/?fbclid=IwAR3rwu6XH-bUamaQjJHvklohuhdrmWBuCv1iJwGlTEZqNXsKuJdZTBmC0H4.
Now Joe Biden can't even remember who is president
'Four more years of George, uh, George, uh'
WND Staff By WND Staff
Published October 26, 2020 at 10:47am
Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden speaks at a campaign event Sept. 14, 2020 (Video screenshot)
Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden has added to a long list of gaffes for this election campaign – and his career – with a reference to his desire not to have "four more years" of "George."
It was during a virtual event over the weekend that he said, "This is the most consequential election in a long long time, and the character of the country in my view is literally on the ballot. What kind of country are we going to be four more years of George, uh, George, uh…"
Jill Biden, sitting beside him, appears to mutter "Trump" under her breath.
It didn't take long for President Donald Trump to notice, issuing a statement on social media, "Joe Biden called me George yesterday. Couldn't remember my name. Got some help from the anchor to get him through the interview. The Fake News Cartel is working overtime to cover it up!"

Watch: Biden cuts off reporter during question on Hunter
TRENDING: If Democrats sweep, here's an alternative to civil war
Speculation was that Biden was thinking of George W. Bush, president from 2001-09, or perhaps George H.W. who was in office from 1989-93.
The Daily Mail immediately compiled a list of Biden's misstatements just during this election season:
August 8, 2019: He tells the Asian & Latino Coalition in Des Moines, Iowa, that "poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."
Is Joe Biden mentally competent to be president?
Completing this poll entitles you to WND news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
August 9: Biden, asked about genders, affirms, "There are at least three."
August 10: Biden claims he was vice president during the Parkland school shooting, even though it occurred in 2018.
August 24: While speaking in Keene, New Hampshire, Biden states, "I love this place. Look, what's not to like about Vermont in terms of the beauty of it?"
September 2: Biden told Iowans, "The idea that we don't have elimination of assault type weapons, magazines that can hold multiple bullets in them, it's absolutely mindless." By definition a magazine holds multiple rounds.
September 25: Biden couldn't remember the name of Barack Obama's last nominee to the Supreme Court, telling a television show: "Back when, when they were holding up before Trump got elected, they were holding up, uh, um, the nomination of the president put forward for the Supreme Court." Jimmy Kimmel finished his thought for him, "Merrick Garland."
November 2: Biden claims he's in Ohio when actually he's in Iowa.
November 20: Biden forgot, during a primary debate, about Kamala Harris, now his VP selection. He said, "I have more people supporting me in the black community that have vouched for me because they know who I am… The only African-American woman who's ever been elected to the United States Senate." Harris said that wasn't true. "The other one is here!"
December 5: He turns abusive, calling a voter a "damn liar" and "fat" for asking a question about his son.

"I'm not sedentary. You want to check my shape, let's do push ups together, let's run, let's do whatever you want to do, let's take an IQ test," Biden sputtered. "But look, fat, here's the deal."

Then on February 9, 2020, he called a 21-year-old woman a "lying, dog-faced pony soldier."

February 24: In South Carolina he claimed to be running "for the United States Senate."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 22 Oct 2020, 10:31 pm

Hunter Biden business partner claims email detailing Chinese deal is 'genuine,' says 'big guy' is Joe Biden
A man claiming to be a former business partner of Hunter Biden has released a statement alleging that the email that the New York Post published about a "lucrative" deal with a Chinese company is "genuine." The professed business associate also ... Read more https://www.theblaze.com/news/joe-biden-hunter-email-business-partner-china?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20201022Trending-HunterJoeReal&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 22 Oct 2020, 6:33 pm

https://gellerreport.com/2020/10/hunter-bidens-laptop-included-40-50-images-of-alleged-child-endangerment-with-young-family-member.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
Hunter Biden’s Laptop included 40-50 Images of Child Endangerment with Young Family Member
By Pamela Geller - on October 22, 2020
BIDEN CORRUPTION: THE EMAILS
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
I’m gonna throw up.
Approximately a third of the explicit photos of minors in Hunter Biden’s laptop were of the same 14-year-old girl — who is one of his relatives, according a shocking new report.
Not only were there inappropriate photos of the child on her own, but Hunter Biden was in some of them with her.

New Taped Interview for OANN Reveals Hunter Biden’s Laptop included 40-50 Images of Alleged Child Endangerment with Young Family Member
By Jim Hoft, Gateway Pundit, October 22, 2020:
…… Approximately one third of the explicit photos of minors in Hunter Biden’s laptop were of the same 14-year-old girl — who is one of his relatives, according a shocking new report.

Not only were there inappropriate photos of the child on her own, but Hunter Biden was in some of them with her.
“A source close to the matter, though, who claims to have seen the images on Hunter’s laptop, told Revolver that about one-third of the images are of the same underage girl. Some of the images are topless, while in others she is shown in suggestive positions with Hunter himself,” Revolver News reports.

The Gateway Pundit spoke to another source who said the same thing.

Giuliani announced during an appearance on Newsmax on Tuesday evening that he had handed the hard drive over to the Delaware State Police over the images of minors. He also shared a text message exchange between Hunter and what he believes to be his father.
“She told my therapist that I was sexually inappropriate with [redacted] when she says that I face time naked with her and the reason I can’t have her out to see me is because I’ll walk around naked smoking crack [and talking to] girls on face time,” Hunter says in the exchange.”When she was pressed she said that [redacted] never said anything like that but the bottom line is that I create[d] and caused a very unsafe environment for the kids.”

Giuliani said that Biden, according texts sent to his sister in law, on numerous occasions face timed a 14 year old girl while naked and on crack cocaine.
On Thursday morning Jack Posobiec announced that OANN has just taped an interview that confirms there are 40-50 images from Hunter Biden’s computer of alleged child endangerment with a family member.

https://twitter.com/PressResetEarth/status/1318699675294355456?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1318699675294355456%7Ctwgr%5Eshare_3%2Ccontainerclick_0&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2020%2F10%2Fbreaking-new-taped-interview-oann-reveals-hunter-bidens-laptop-included-40-50-images-alleged-child-endangerment-young-family-member%2F
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 20 Oct 2020, 9:32 pm

https://gellerreport.com/2020/10/president-trump-dozens-of-house-gopers-seek-special-counsel-probe-of-hunter-joe-biden.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
President Trump, Dozens of House GOPers Seek Special Counsel Probe of Hunter, Joe Biden
By Pamela Geller - on October 20, 2020
DEMOCRAT HYPOCRISY
Dozen House GOPers Seek Special Counsel Probe of Hunter, Joe Biden
By Brian Trusdell |  Newsmax, 19 October 2020:
https://gellerreport.com/2020/10/president-trump-dozens-of-house-gopers-seek-special-counsel-probe-of-hunter-joe-biden.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
Nearly a dozen Republican members of the House of Representatives asked Attorney General William Barr on Monday to appoint a special counsel to investigate reports of evidence of influence peddling by former Vice President Joe Biden arranged by his son Hunter Biden.

The 11 House Republicans signed a letter that referred to a story published by the New York Post on Wednesday that said a laptop delivered to a Delaware computer repair shop contained emails and other information indicating that Hunter Biden sold access to his father while he served as the No. 2 person in the administration of President Barack Obama.

“Emails, allegedly on the hard drive, have indicated that Hunter Biden may have helped to orchestrate a payout to his father, former Vice President Joe Biden, from his dealings with a Chinese energy corporation, and that he may have compromised the integrity of his father’s role as Vice President of the United States with his business dealings in Ukraine,” the Republicans wrote.
“These alleged revelations raise serious issues about former Vice President Joe Biden’s reported participation with his son’s business dealings, specifically whether the former vice president (1) received foreign monies during his tenure in the Obama administration, and (2) if former Vice President Biden allowed his son to peddle access tohis father with foreign business entities.”

The letter is signed by Reps. Andy Biggs, Paul Gosar, and Debbie Lesko of Arizona; Rep.Ted Budd of North Carolina; Rep. Jeff Duncan of South Carolina; Rep. Jody Hice of Georgia; Rep. Mark Green of Tennessee; Rep. Louie Gohmert of Texas; Rep. Ted Yoho of Florida; Rep. Andy Harris of Maryland; and Rep. Steve King of New York.

Joe Biden has denied he has had any discussions with his son about his foreign business dealings and the Biden campaign has said regarding the report only that the meeting between the former vice president and a Ukrainian petroleum executive referred to in one of the emails recovered was not on Biden’s official schedule from 2015.

“We request that the Department of Justice immediately appoint an independent, unbiased special counsel to investigate the issues that we have raised — as well as any corresponding legal or ethical issues that might be uncovered from the former vice president’s 47 years in public office,” the letter said.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 20 Oct 2020, 11:06 am

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/10/19/joe-bidens-transition-co-chair-hosted-hunter-biden-linked-chinese-elites-white-house/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_campaign=20201019
Joe Biden’s Transition Co-Chair Hosted Hunter Biden-Linked Chinese Elites at Obama White House

The co-chair of Joe Biden’s transition team hosted a select group of Chinese business and political elites at the Obama-era White House after prodding from Hunter Biden’s business associates.

In November 2011, Jeff Zients, then-deputy director of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), hosted the Chinese Entrepreneur Club (CEC) for a special meeting at the White House. The CEC, founded in 2006 and often referred to as the “richest club” in the People’s Republic of China, counts among its members some of the richest and most influential personalities in Chinese society.
At the time, the meeting did not draw much attention. However, emails published this week by Peter Schweizer, a senior contributor at Breitbart News and president of the Government Accountability Institute, indicated just how important of a role Hunter Biden and his business associates, including Devon Archer, played in making the White House visit happen.

The emails showed that on November 5, 2011, a colleague of Archer’s reached out to suggest there was an opportunity to gain “outstanding new clients.” According to the email, copies of which were published exclusively by Breitbart News, the colleague told Archer that the CEC had been trying for some time to arrange meetings with high-ranking Obama administration officials when they visited Washington, DC, in mid-November.

“A tour of the White House and a meeting with a member of the chief of staff’s office and [then-Secretary of State] John Kerry would be great,” the colleague wrote.

Up to that point, the CEC had tried and failed to obtain access to the Obama administration.

“From the DC side as you will see below they [CEC] have written letters to several members of the administration and others and have so far not had a strong reaction,” the colleague wrote Archer.

Archer discussed the CEC’s request with two other associates, Gary Fears and Bevan Cooney. Fears, in particular, told Archer to follow-up on the request since the CEC delegation could be “perfect” for a fertilizer mining venture the trio was then pursuing.

Although it is unclear exactly what transpired after the emails reached Archer, only nine days later, on November 14, 2011, the CEC had secured its meeting at the Obama White House. Administration records indicate that a delegation of 30 CEC members received a tour of the White House and met with then-Commerce Secretary John Bryson.

The delegation also, according to its members, met privately with Hunter Biden’s father, then-Vice President Joe Biden. At the time, the vice president was playing a leading role in the Obama administration’s policy towards Beijing. Just that past May, Biden had taken part in talks between the U.S. and China on how to improve “strategic and economic” relations.

Exactly how Archer and his associates arranged the meeting for the CEC is unknown. Visitor logs, though, show that Zients, who was in charge of restructuring the administration’s trade agencies, was the official host for the CEC delegation. It is likely that any arrangement made by Hunter Biden or associates ran through him or the OMB.

After the meeting, Zients would go on to be promoted to acting director of OMB after his superior Jack Lew ascended to the position of White House Chief of Staff. In March 2014, Zients was appointed to lead the National Economic Council, a position he held until Obama left office in 2017.

Since leaving office, Zients appears to have kept in close contact with the Bidens. In September, Biden appointed him to co-chair the presidential transition task force, which will be responsible for staffing a potential Biden White House.

The former vice president’s campaign did not respond to requests for this story.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 18 Oct 2020, 8:09 pm

Joe Biden reads from a giant teleprompter at another sparsely attended rally
The teleprompter is bigger than the crowd
Despite Joe Biden reportedly holding a commanding lead over President Donald Trump in the polls, some which show the former vice president leading by double digits, Biden continues to draw anything remotely close to a sizeable crowd. The concerning lack of excitement over Biden's campaign was punctuated last week when the Democratic presidential nominee and his running mate Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) made a campaign stop in Phoenix, and there was zero fanfare to greet them.

POLL: Did you watch any of the 2020 Presidential Town Halls last night?
The Biden campaign experienced another dismal rally on Friday in Detroit, Michigan. Biden appeared at a "voter mobilization event" in Detroit at around 6:20 p.m. on Friday. This was a drive-in rally at the Michigan State Fairgrounds in Novi.

Video from the sparsely attended rally was shared on Twitter, where online commenters quickly noticed that Biden's teleprompter was bigger than his crowd.

Joe Biden reads from a teleprompter as he delivers remarks in Detroit tonight #JoeBiden #Biden2020 #Biden https://t.co/rSA1DEH6an
— Brendan Gutenschwager (@Brendan Gutenschwager)1602889034.0
The Biden campaign has been sensitive towards questions regarding Joe's use of teleprompters. Last month, Biden's national press secretary for the campaign became extremely defensive when he was asked about teleprompters.
Fox News' Bret Baier asked Biden spokesman TJ Ducklo, "Has Joe Biden ever used a teleprompter during local interviews or to answer Q&A with supporters?" Despite being asked the question several times, Ducklo never answered the question, dismissing the query as "straight from the Trump campaign talking points."
Days after Ducklo's interview, the Trump campaign released an ad titled "Joe's Teleprompter," highlighting Biden's seeming dependence on a teleprompter during interviews.
In addition to the meager crowd at Biden's rally on Friday, Detroit was no picnic for Biden. Besides his poor turnout at the rally, Biden was asked about the New York Post article featuring alleged emails from Hunter Biden, which outline his son's reported overseas dealings in Ukraine and in China.
Right before Biden boarded a plane in Detroit, CBS News reporter Bo Erickson asked the former vice president for his response to the article. Biden lashed out, called it a "smear campaign," adding, "Right up your alley, those are the questions you always ask."
I asked Joe Biden: What is your response to the NYPost story about your son, sir? He called it a “smear campaign”… https://t.co/tFoft0DbVS
— Bo Erickson CBS (@Bo Erickson CBS)1602897878.0
 Read more https://www.theblaze.com/news/joe-biden-teleprompter-crowd-size?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202020-10-17&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM

NEWS OCTOBER 17, 2020
Biden campaign sounds alarm in internal memo, warns race is 'far closer' than polls show
'...we need to campaign like we're trailing'
Sean Rayford/Getty Images
 CHRIS ENLOE
Joe Biden's campaign warned in an internal memo Saturday that the race between President Donald Trump and Biden is much closer than election polling suggests.
POLL: Did you watch any of the 2020 Presidential Town Halls last night?
What do the polls show?
According to RealClearPolitics, national polling shows that Biden has a commanding lead over Trump.
Currently, Biden's average national lead over Trump stands at 9%, while his lead in top battleground states is half that, just 4.5%, according to RCP.
What is the Biden camp saying?
more https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-campaign-manager-says-race-far-closer-than-polls-show?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202020-10-17&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 05 Oct 2019, 11:11 pm

https://www.dailyconservative.com/sc2/pence-calls-for-investigation-into-biden-family.htm
In a public statement, Pence confessed that it looks very much like the Biden family did something wrong – which should warrant an investigation:

“I mean, the fact that my predecessor had a son who was paid $50,000 a month to be on a Ukrainian board at the time that Vice President Biden was leading the Obama administration’s efforts in Ukraine, I think is worth looking into. And the president made it very clear that he believes our other nations around the world should look into it as well.”

Good. It’s about time someone stood up for President Trump. The fact that Republicans in both the Senate and Congress have remained silent about this issue is simply astounding.

Because let’s face it: Joe Biden’s son Hunter failed rehab 5 times, got kicked out of the Navy, dated his sister in law, and left a crack pipe in a rental car. The idea Hunter got a job getting paid $50,000 a month should strike everyone as suspicious.

You can watch Pence’s announcement yourself here.
Pence backs Trump, Biden Ukrainian ties are "worth looking into"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyc5IPdRcsE&feature=youtu.be
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Joe Biden Democrats Kamala Harris -Election Fraud Empty Joe Biden Democrats Kamala Harris -Election Fraud

Post  Admin on Thu 03 Oct 2019, 10:28 am

https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/conservative-news/biden-photo-burisma-contact.htm
Photo: Joe Biden golfed with Ukraine energy company executive in 2014
October 1, 2019
Former vice president and Democratic presidential hopeful Joe Biden has been dogged by allegations that he used his White House position to help Burisma, a Ukrainian oil and gas company for which his son worked. Biden has denied the claim, telling Fox News, “I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings.”

But Joe Biden’s statement was already in conflict with what his son Hunter Biden told The New Yorker earlier this year. Now, a photograph has emerged that casts additional doubt on Biden’s claim.

The image was first shown on an episode of Fox News’ Tucker Carlson Tonight, and it features both Bidens and Burisma board member Devon Archer. It was reportedly taken on a Hamptons golf course in 2014 — the same year that Hunter Biden began working for Burisma.

Image Source: Screenshot
Media outlets reported at the time that then-Vice President Biden was visiting the Hamptons in August of 2014.

“You’re not getting a billion dollars”
Burisma, Ukraine’s largest private oil and gas firm, was under investigation by Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin, who was removed from his post in 2016 under pressure from Joe Biden, something Biden bragged about on camera at a Council on Foreign Relations event.

“I had gotten a commitment from [Ukraine’s president] that they would take action against a state prosecutor, and they didn’t,” the former vice president complained. “I said, ‘I’m telling you — you’re not getting a billion dollars.’ I said, ‘You’re not getting a billion and I’m going to be leaving here,’ and I think it was about six hours, and I looked and said, ‘I’m going to be leaving in about six hours. If the prosecutor’s not fired, you’re not getting the money.”

“Well, son of a b***h,” Biden gloated, “he got fired.”

Shokin said in a sworn affidavit that he was removed for looking into Burisma, something that Rudy Giuliani referenced during a Sunday appearance on ABC News’ This Week.

Shokin affadavit alleges Biden involvement
“I have an affidavit here that’s been online for six months that nobody bothered to read from the gentleman who was fired, Viktor Shokin, the so-called corrupt prosecutor,” Giuliani said. “The Biden people say that he wasn’t investigating Hunter Biden at the time. He says under oath that he was.”

However, Giuliani didn’t stop there. He later claimed that statements from other prosecutors would follow.

“How about if I — how about if I tell you over the next week four more of these will come out from four other prosecutors? … No, no, no, George, they won’t be [investigated], because they’ve been online for six months, and the Washington press will not accept the fact that Joe Biden might have done something like this.”

When speaking to Fox News’ Sunday Morning Futures, Giuliani drew a comparison between the Biden’s alleged activity and that of the Clintons, saying, “The pattern is a pattern of pay for play. It includes something very similar to what happened to the Clinton Foundation, which goes to the very core of, what did Obama know and when did he know it?”

Last edited by Admin on Mon 16 Nov 2020, 10:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum