World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021 - 14:56
Latest topics
» THE BLAZE
I Heard Death Threats in the Spirit Against Kanye West EmptyToday at 1:44 by Admin

» Israel 365 News
I Heard Death Threats in the Spirit Against Kanye West EmptyToday at 1:32 by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
I Heard Death Threats in the Spirit Against Kanye West EmptyToday at 1:32 by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
I Heard Death Threats in the Spirit Against Kanye West EmptyToday at 0:59 by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
I Heard Death Threats in the Spirit Against Kanye West EmptyToday at 0:28 by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
I Heard Death Threats in the Spirit Against Kanye West EmptyToday at 0:17 by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
I Heard Death Threats in the Spirit Against Kanye West EmptyYesterday at 22:42 by Admin

» Year of the Death of Jesus
I Heard Death Threats in the Spirit Against Kanye West EmptyYesterday at 22:27 by Admin

» AISH
I Heard Death Threats in the Spirit Against Kanye West EmptyYesterday at 22:01 by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
I Heard Death Threats in the Spirit Against Kanye West EmptyYesterday at 21:59 by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
I Heard Death Threats in the Spirit Against Kanye West EmptyYesterday at 21:23 by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
I Heard Death Threats in the Spirit Against Kanye West EmptyYesterday at 21:07 by Admin

» israelAM
I Heard Death Threats in the Spirit Against Kanye West EmptyYesterday at 21:04 by Admin

» WHY DID GOD CREATE EVIL
I Heard Death Threats in the Spirit Against Kanye West EmptyYesterday at 16:36 by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
I Heard Death Threats in the Spirit Against Kanye West EmptyYesterday at 14:37 by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
I Heard Death Threats in the Spirit Against Kanye West EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024 - 23:18 by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
I Heard Death Threats in the Spirit Against Kanye West EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024 - 21:54 by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
I Heard Death Threats in the Spirit Against Kanye West EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024 - 23:45 by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
I Heard Death Threats in the Spirit Against Kanye West EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024 - 23:44 by Admin

» Be Fervent in Spirit
I Heard Death Threats in the Spirit Against Kanye West EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024 - 22:54 by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I Heard Death Threats in the Spirit Against Kanye West

Go down

I Heard Death Threats in the Spirit Against Kanye West Empty I Heard Death Threats in the Spirit Against Kanye West

Post  Admin Thu 12 Dec 2019 - 18:57

I Heard Death Threats in the Spirit Against Kanye West
ByJennifer LeClairePublished 
 November 4, 2019

https://www.charismanews.com/opinion/watchman-on-the-wall/78669-i-heard-death-threats-in-the-spirit-against-kanye-west
Some Christians are judging Kanye West’s “sudden” salvation. Others are rejoicing wildly and pointing to his Damascus Road experience as a fulfillment of prophecy.

Meanwhile, I’m praying for Kanye because of what I am seeing in the spirit.

As I was listening to his new album, Jesus is King, I had a sudden and disturbing revelation. I heard death threats in the spirit by well-organized henchmen who are outraged because they can no longer profit from his former idolatry and immorality.

This reminds me of Demetrius the silversmith in Acts 19. Demetrius was making money hand over fist—and so were many others—by crafting idols of Artemis, also known as Jezebel.

After Paul—another “wretch” who saw the light and immediately took a bold stance for Christ—preached the gospel, witchcraft books went up in flames in the wake of a mass salvation not unlike what we just saw in Louisiana. Outraged, Demetrius stirred up the entire city against Paul. A riot ensued and it’s likely Paul would not have survived the angry mob if his companions did not keep him out of harm’s way.

Jezebel Don’t Even Stand a Chance

As I listened to Kanye singing, “Jezebel don’t even stand a chance…” in his song Closed on Sunday, I could see Jezebel’s plans to take him out being hatched in a room filled with hard liquor and thick cigars.

This wouldn’t be the first time Kanye was subject to violent threats. In 2018, Daz Dillinger put out a vulgar “Crip alert” calling for physical harm to Kanye because the rap star supported President Donald Trump. Bodyguards flanked him in subsequent public appearances. 
Apparently, this wasn’t the first threat. 2016 headlines spoke of these harrowing lines in a song, No More Parties: “I had my life threatened by best friends who had selfish intents / What I’m supposed to do? / Ride around with a bulletproof car and some tints?”

Whether this was the rapper’s poetic license or a true threat, I do not know. Though it’s not unusual for famous people to receive death threats. I’ve received them myself and do not have the public profile of the famed rapper.

Jezebel and Religion Are Tag Teaming

The devil would love to make a martyr out of Kanye. Clearly, he’s doing damage to both the kingdom of darkness and the religious structure. He has the potential to spoil hell’s plans for many who have looked up to him as a gifted entertainer. He’s bold as a lion and doesn’t seem to fear man, devil or beast.

At the same time, it’s clear the religious spirit—that murdering demon—wants to take him out before he even gets started. I sense some are just hoping he will fall so they can say, “See, I told you so.” Jesus would say this to you:

“But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in” (Matt. 23:13).

Praying for Kanye West

Let’s pray for our companion in the faith against hell’s agenda—and the religious church’s despicable persecution of which Kanye is undoubtedly aware. Here are some prayer points:

Pray God’s angels will surround Kanye and protect him.
Pray Kanye will not take the persecution to heart but rejoice in suffering for Christ.

Pray Kanye will continue to speak the truth boldly despite religious opposition.
Pray God will raise up true intercessors with a heart for his newfound ministry.
Pray God will continue to surround him with voices of wisdom and that he will heed that wisdom.
Pray that God will give him a spirit wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Christ.
Pray any plans of the enemy against him will be exposed and thwarted.
Break word curses being spoken over his life.
Pray for his marriage and family.

You may also like...Kanye West and the Prophesied Great Awakenin
https://365prophetic.com/2019/12/05/kanye-west-and-the-prophesied-great-awakening/

Did Kim Clement Prophesy About the Rise of Kanye West?
https://365prophetic.com/2019/11/16/did-kim-clement-prophesy-about-the-rise-of-kanye-west/

Why Jezebel Really Hates ‘Prophet’ Kanye 
https://365prophetic.com/2019/11/14/why-jezebel-really-hates-prophet-kanye-west/

WestChuck Pierce Offers 5 Prophetic Insights into Kanye West’s Salvation and Album Success
https://365prophetic.com/2019/11/11/chuck-pierce-offers-5-prophetic-insights-into-kanye-wests-salvation-and-album-success/
RELATED TOPICS:FEATURED, KANYE WEST
59 COMMENTSMore in Jennifer LeClaire Exclusives

DREAMS & VISIONSProphetic Dream: 
Don’t Let False Seers Beguile You
BY JENNIFER LECLAIREDECEMBER 
3, 2019With the rise of true seers, is it any surprise we’re seeing false seers? Maybe you...
Prophetic Dream: Don’t Let False Seers Beguile You
ByJennifer LeClairePublished on December 3, 2019

With the rise of true seers, is it any surprise we’re seeing false seers? Maybe you haven’t seen one yet—or maybe you just haven’t discerned them yet—but they are rising with manipulative cunning.

Jesus warned us about false prophets in Matthew 7:15. I think the Passion Translation puts a new light on this verse: “Constantly be on your guard against phony prophets. They come disguised as lambs, appearing to be genuine, but on the inside they are like wild, ravenous wolves!”

Jesus gave us a second warning about false prophets in Matthew 24:11 in the end times. Again using TPT, He said, “And many lying prophets will arise, deceiving multitudes and leading them away from the path of truth.”

This deception is happening now. It’s not only emanating from prophetic merchandisers we quite easily recognize but sinister seers we aren’t too familiar with.

In truth, we’ve had a lot more training on how to hear the voice of God and judge a prophecy than we’ve had on visual revelation like seeing in the spirit or dreaming dreams. (That’s why I’ve launched The School of the Seers and The Company of Seers, as well as The Global Prophetic Center.)

Dream: Warned About a False Seer

Recently, I had a dream in which I unexpectedly found myself on the same conference banner as someone I knew (in the dream) was a false seer. This “prophet” was a last-minute addition to the event or I would not have agreed to attend.

(I am as careful who I share a platform with as I can be. I won’t knowingly minister with false prophets—even in dreams.)

Since I was already on my way there and did not want to cancel on the host, I kept moving forward trusting the Lord to work it out.

When I arrived at the hotel, it was like an old country motel like you would see in the 1960s but with a modern twist. The hotel lobby was small and shabby, yet the reservations desk had all the technology you’d expect to see behind the counter.

The clerk seemed confused and overwhelmed. I knew something was wrong, but did not yet know the extent of it…

I went from the hotel to the venue, which was a massive auditorium. I was sitting in the front row in between my ministry director and the host of the event when the host asked me what I thought of the man on the banner (the false seer). I listened as he clearly had concerns about what he was discerning.

The host recited issue after issue with the false prophet’s booking and travel. At this point, he wasn’t sure if he should have invited him. The host then admitted people had warned him not to invite this prophet in, but he didn’t listen. He had been mesmerized by the gift.

Next, the host showed me a printed copy of an e-mail the prophet had sent his office. The messaging was more than a little troublesome. He was pleading for my wisdom in the situation before it harmed his ministry. I was slow to speak… It turns out, he was off the hook because the false seer didn’t show up.

What Does This Mean?

There are many symbols in this dream, such as the old hotel with the new technology. I believe this speaks to old “false prophet” tricks in a new season. The devil doesn’t really have any new tricks so he recycles the old ones in a new generation. A hotel can also symbolize a place of revelation. Remember, this is where I got the revelation that something was wrong.

Next, the host was concerned he had missed it by inviting in this “prophet” and was upset about it. He had invited someone who he thought was gifted but the Holy Spirit gave him a check about it later and he felt stuck. He was looking for confirmation—looking to me for confirmation. The Holy Spirit protected him in the end as the false seer didn’t come.

This is a warning to the Body of Christ to know those who labor among you (see 1 Thess. 5:12). Be careful not to invite someone to your church because they dazzled you on Facebook with their spiritual gift. Character matters. If you are a pastor or an event host, you are responsible for who you bring in to speak to the people. Don’t be an avenue of deception distribution by not checking out your speakers.

There’s a lot more to unpack in this dream but this is a lesson we should not ignore. If you’ve made a mistake, it’s always better to stop while you can before making a bigger mistake.

Check out Jennifer’s books, The Seer Dimensions. Subscribe to 365prophetic.com here.

https://365prophetic.com/2019/11/22/a-prophetic-warning-about-bitter-prophets/
DAILY PROPHECYA Prophetic Warning About Bitter ProphetsBY JENNIFER LECLAIRENOVEMBER 22, 2019
Bitter prophets are rising, and some of it is the fault of a church who rejected...
A Prophetic Warning About Bitter Prophets
ByJennifer LeClairePublished on November 22, 2019SHARETWEET2 COMMENTS
Bitter prophets are rising, and some of it is the fault of a church who rejected them. But regardless of the reason why we’re seeing more bitterness polluting the prophetic, it’s each individual’s responsibility to keep their heart clean.

The Holy Spirit is issuing a serious warning about bitter prophets. The Lord impressed these words on my heart:

“Beware the bitter prophets releasing bitter curses out of their bitter hearts. Pray for them, because their end will be bitter if the don’t repent. They are bringing great harm to my body with manipulative maneuvers that seduce, deceive and derail. Don’t come into agreement with the bitterness, lest you be defiled also. God shall not be mocked, whatever a man sows he will reap. Bless and do not curse.”

A Deadly Trio

Resentment, bitterness and unforgiveness are related—and the Bible has plenty to say about this trio of tormenters. First, let’s distinguish between these three emotions that open the door to slaughtering spirits that wreck your walk with God. These definitions com from Merriam-Webster.

Resentment is a feeling of indignant displeasure or persistent ill will at something regarded as wrong, insult or injury. The residue of resentment builds up over time if we are not quick to forgive. Once in prayer the Lord showed me three people I had resentment against and I didn’t even consciously know it. You can also be resentful at places and things. Bitterness is associated with being angry or unhappy because of unfair treatment that causes painful emotions felt or experienced in a strong and unpleasant way.

Forgiving is to stop the feeling of anger toward someone who has done something wrong; to stop blaming them; to stop requirement payment of them; to give resentment. You might say resentment opens the door to bitterness and only forgiveness can slam it shut. The Bible commands us to forgive and warns us what will happen if we don’t: We’ll be delivered to the torturers (Matthew 18:2-35). Unforgiveness gives the enemy a right to torture, torment and trouble your soul—and believe me the devil will take advantage.

Defiling Power

The writer of Hebrews warned, “Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord: looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled” (Hebrews 12:14-15).

The Greek word for “bitter” in that verse means extreme wickedness; a bitter root, and so producing bitter fruit; and bitter hatred, according to the KJV New Testament Green Lexicon. Bitterness is extremely wicked in the eyes of the Lord and correlates to hatred. It’s no wonder that bitterness opens the door to demonic oppression. The bitter heart is a darkened heart. 1 John 2:11 says, “But whoever hates his brother is in darkness, and walks in darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes.”

Bitterness, then, is connected to spiritual blindness and deception. That’s why Paul warns the church at Ephesus to “Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, outbursts, and blasphemies, with all malice, be taken away from you. And be kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God in Christ also forgave you” (Ephesians 4:31-32).

The enemy will set you up to get bitter, feeding your mind with the offense over and over again until you take the bait. Once you bite down on the bribe, the devil has a hook in you and will pull on your mind, will and emotions. Bitterness will break your heart, bully your soul, and beat its hateful drum in your spiritual ears until it defiles you.

Beware bitter prophets whose bitter words will defile your spirit. Draw close to God and run from the voice of bitterness. Pray for the bitter prophets. God loves them, too.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down