World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm
Latest topics
» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 5 EmptyToday at 10:27 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 5 EmptyToday at 10:22 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 5 EmptyToday at 10:19 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 5 EmptyToday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 5 EmptyToday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» My Manna
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 5 EmptyToday at 10:11 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 5 EmptyToday at 10:09 pm by Admin

» ATLAS SHRUGS - PAMELA GELLER
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 5 EmptyToday at 10:05 pm by Admin

» Pastor Francis Frangipane
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 5 EmptyToday at 9:50 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 5 EmptyToday at 8:11 pm by Admin

» Keith China Nanjing
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 5 EmptyToday at 6:19 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 5 EmptyToday at 4:04 pm by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 5 EmptyToday at 1:20 pm by Admin

» THOUGHT PROVOKING - INSPIRATIONALS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 8:16 pm by Admin

» Share your Jokes smiles here
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 8:12 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 1:31 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman Pastor
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 1:09 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 12:40 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 12:38 pm by Admin

» BIRTH PANGS – Series of Powerful Earthquakes Volcano's Strike Around the Globe
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 12:33 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 5 Empty Re: servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Post  Admin on Fri 27 Mar 2020, 11:23 pm

God Calling    by Two Listeners

March 27 - Go Forward

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Philippians 4:13
Rest in Me, quiet in My Love, strong in My Power. Think what it is to possess a Power greater than any earthly force. A sway greater and more far-reaching than that of any earthly king.

No invention, no electricity, no magnetism, no gold, could achieve one millionth part of all that you can achieve by the Power of My Spirit. Just think for one moment all that means.

Go forward. You are only beginning the new Life together. Joy, joy, joy.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

Copyright © 2020 Two Listeners, All rights reserved.

God At Eventide  by Two Listeners

March 27 - Spirits in Training

Go on along the highway of the Kingdom until all that comes, that touches your outward lives and circumstances, has no power to ruffle your spirit-calm. Make it a delight so to train yourselves.

Why does man rebel at aught that should teach him poise of spirit, whilst in the physical world he welcomes severe exercise that would increase his powers?

The children of this world are surely wiser in their generation than the children of light. If My Children of Light gave to their spirit and character-training all the care that the children of this world give to the body — its feeding, its clothing, its wellbeing — how rapid would their spiritual progress be!

Yet how little does the body matter compared with the growth of the Spirit. “Fear not them that kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul.”

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 26 Mar 2020, 10:53 pm

March 25 - Follow Your Guide

I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
Psalm 32:8

I am with you to guide you and help you. Unseen forces are controlling your destiny. Your petty fears are groundless.

What of a man walking through a glorious glade who fretted because ahead there lay a river and he might not be able to cross it, when all the time, that river was spanned by a bridge? And what if that man had a friend who knew the way – had planned it – and assured him that at no part of the journey would any unforeseen contingency arise, and that all was well?

So leave your foolish fears, and follow Me, your Guide, and determinedly refuse to consider the problems of tomorrow. My message to you is, trust, and wait.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

March 26 - Keep Step

Go forward, glad indeed.

Walk with Me until your faltering, flagging footsteps learn to keep in step with Me, and gain a firmness and a confidence unknown before.

Walk with Me until a gladsome rhythm reveals the conquest-spirit that you draw from Me and your whole being thrills with the joy of being, doing, and even suffering with Me.

Thus in loving Communion with Me you learn to know my needs and My wishes for others.

“Hear am I, Lord, send me” shows very surely a child-like eagerness, the eagerness of love, even the eagerness for adventure for My cause

For in My Secret Service there is surely the thrill of adventure.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 25 Mar 2020, 7:57 pm

March 25 - Sift Your Motives

Walk in My Ways. Follow the path I have bidden you tread.

Humble yourselves before Me, and keep My laws, so shall you have perfect peace.

I am with you to give you the needed strength. Go forward unafraid. Grow in Grace, and in the knowledge of Me, your Master and your Friend. Count all the learning of earth’s wisest as nothing compared with the wisdom that I, your Lord, would show you.

Love and learn. You have much, very much to do for My Kingdom. So seek to become perfect. Sift your motives. All that is unworthy cast aside, uproot its inner growth.

You are freely forgiven. Forgive freely, largely, wonderfully.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 25 Mar 2020, 1:20 pm

March 25 - Wonders Will Unfold

My soul melteth for heaviness: strengthen thou me according unto thy word.
Psalm 119:28
I am with you. Do not fear. Never doubt My Love and Power. Your heights of success will be won by the daily persistent doing of what I have said.

Daily, steady persistence. Like the wearing away of a stone by steady drops of water, so will your daily persistence wear away all the difficulties and gain success for you, and secure your help for others.

Never falter, go forward so boldly, so unafraid. I am beside you to help and strengthen you.

Wonders have unfolded. More still will unfold, beyond your dreams, beyond your hopes.

Say “All is well” to everything. All IS well.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 24 Mar 2020, 10:46 pm

March 24 - Know Me

But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
2 Peter 3:18
I am here. Seek not to know the future. Mercifully I veil it from you.

Faith is too priceless a possession to be sacrificed in order to purchase knowledge. But Faith itself is based on a knowledge of Me.

So remember that this evening time is not to learn the future, not to receive revelation of the Unseen, but to gain an intimate knowledge of Me which will teach you all things and be the very foundation of your faith.

March 24 - If It Offends

Question yourself as to your weakness. What caused your failure? To continue to bemoan your folly is in itself a weakness. My followers must be strong, not in themselves, but in Me.

The look at Self, however penitent, cannot give strength.

Look unto Me, and, whatever the seeming sacrifice, be ruthless with what hindered or caused you to fall.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 23 Mar 2020, 2:00 pm

March 23 - Until Your Heart Sings

He ruleth by his power for ever.
Psalm 66:7
I am beside you to bless and help you. Waver not in your prayers. They shall be heard. All power is Mine. Say that to yourself often and steadily.

Say it until your heart sings with the Joy of the safety and power it means to you.

Say it until the very force of the utterance drives back, and puts to naught, all the evils against you.

Use it as a battle cry – “All power is given unto My Lord,” “All power is given unto My Friend,” “All power is given unto My Savior,” and then you pass on to victory.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 23 Mar 2020, 12:22 am

March 22 - A Bud Opened

Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth; but I have called you friends.
John 15:15
To me, your intimate Friend, all Power is given. It is given Me of My Father, and have not My intimate friends a right to ask it?

You cannot have a need I cannot supply. A flower or one thousand pounds, one is no more difficult than the other.

Your need is a spiritual need to carry on My work. All spiritual supply is fashioned from Love. The flower and the thousand pounds – both fashioned from Love to those who need it. Do you not see this?

I thought of you, a bud opened, you converted that into a cheer for one you love or a smile. That cheer meant increased health. Increased health means work for Me, and that means souls for Me.

And so it goes on, a constant supply, but only if the need is a spiritual one.

March 22 - Love's Overflow

I desire the love of man’s heart in abundant measure.

Not because God would be adored for Himself and for His own gratification, but because I know that only as the love of man flows out to Me does man attain to his purest and best.

That rush of love, which follows the understanding and realization of My Love for man, sweetens and purifies his whole being.

Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.

The love you give to your neighbor is the overflow of your love to me.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 21 Mar 2020, 9:18 pm

March 21 - All Is Well

Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory.
1 Peter 1:8
Remember My Words to My disciples, “This kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.” Can you tread the way I trod? Can you drink of My cup? “All is well.” Say always, “All is well.”

Long though the way may seem, there is not one inch too much. I, your Lord, am not only with you on the journey – I planned, and am planning, the journey.

There are Joys unspeakable in the way you go. Courage – courage – courage.

March 21 - Simplicity

Be content to do the simple things.

Never think that if you have not the cleverness of the world I cannot use your services.

Pure sparkling wine may be in a silver goblet or in a simple glass, but, to the one who receives, it is the wine that matters, not the vessel, provided that be pure and clean.

It is My truth that matters, not the person that utters it, provided the desire is there to deliver My Message for ME.

True simplicity is found only as you live in Me and act in My Strength; for only in our close companionship can real value be achieved.

Never accept the values of earth. Be content with simplicity.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 21 Mar 2020, 12:32 am

March 20 - Help From Everywhere

I delight to do thy will, O my God.

Psalm 40:8
Your foolish little activities are valueless in themselves. Seemingly trivial or of seemingly great moment, all deeds are alike if directed by Me. Just cease to function except through Me.

I am your Lord, just obey Me as you would expect a faithful willing secretary to carry out your directions. Just have no choice but Mine, no will but Mine.

I am dependent on no one agency when I am your supply. Through many channels My help and material flow can come.

March 20 - First Place

I do not promise My followers the world’s ease and pleasures. I promise those Joys that the world can neither give nor take away.

I promise the heart-rest found in Me alone.

It does not mean that all the beauties and pleasures of the world can be renounced, but that they must be enjoyed only after the treasures and Joys of My Kingdom have been learned, appreciated, and given first place.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 21 Feb 2020, 7:52 pm

February 21 - Nothing Can Hurt

“Take therefore no thought for the morrow…Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.”
Matthew 6:34

The way is plain.

You do not need to see far ahead. Just one step at a time with Me. The same light to guide you as the Hosts of Heaven know — the Son of Righteousness Himself.

Only self can cast a shadow on the way. Be more afraid of Spirit-unrest, of soul-disturbance, of any ruffling of the Spirit, than of earthquake or fire or any outside forces.

When you feel the absolute calm has been broken — away alone with Me until your heart sings, and all is strong and calm.

These are the only times when evil can find an entrance. The forces of the evil surround the city of man-soul, and are keenly alert for one such unguarded spot, through which an arrow can pierce and do havoc.

Remember all that you have to do is to keep calm and happy. God does the rest. No evil force can hinder My Power — only you yourself have power to do that. Think when all God’s mighty forces are arrayed to aid you — and your poor, puny self impedes their onward march.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

February 21 - Wise As Serpents

Each servant of Mine should regard himself as an outpost for My Truths, where he must be prepared to receive My Messages, and to signal them on.  This is work of great importance in My Kingdom.

Wherever you go make Me known.  That was My Risen injunction, My Commission.  Wherever you go establish outposts of My Empire, make contacts for Me.  Make Me known to men — sometimes by speech, sometimes in silence.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 20 Feb 2020, 8:01 pm

February 20 - Claim Your Rights

“If we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.”
1 John 5:14, 15

“In everything by prayer and supplication let your requests be made known unto God.”

But do not beg. Rather come just as a business manager bringing to the owner the needs, checks to be signed, etc., and knowing that to lay the matter before him means immediate supply.

I long to supply, but the asking — or the faith-assurance from you, is necessary, because to you that contact with Me is vital.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

February 20 - The Secret of Joy

Such rapture is yours.  Count it all Joy to know Me, and to delight in Me.  The secret of Joy is the longing to have My Will, and the gratification of that longing.

There is nothing in Heaven that transcends the Joy, the ecstasy, of loving and doing My Will.  To a soul who realizes this wonder, Heaven is already attained as far as mortals here can attain it.  My Will for you is My joyous arranging for you.

The frustration of the Divine Plan is man’s tragedy.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 19 Feb 2020, 9:30 pm

God At Eventide - Youth Renewed

They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength.

To discover the Pearl of Great Price is to renew your youth.

The Kingdom of Heaven is a kingdom of perennial youth.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 19 Feb 2020, 11:40 am

February 19 - Endure

“And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, and the God of Israel.”
Isaiah 45:3

Do not forget to meet all your difficulties with love and laughter. Be assured that I am with you. Remember, remember it is the last few yards that tell. Do not fail Me. I cannot fail you. Rest in My love.

How many of the world’s prayers have gone unanswered because My children who prayed did not endure to the end. They thought it was too late, and that they must act for themselves, that I was not going to act for them. Remember My words: “He that endureth to the end, the same shall be saved.”

Can you endure to the end? If so, you shall be saved. But endure with courage, with Love and laughter. Oh! My children, is My training too hard?

For you, My children, I will unlock the secret treasures hidden from so many. Not one of your cries is unheard. I am with you indeed to aid you. Go through all I have said to you, and live in every detail as I have enjoined you. As you follow implicitly all I say, success — spiritual, mental, and physical — shall be yours. Wait in silence awhile, conscious of My presence, in which you must live to have rest unto your souls, and Power and Joy and Peace.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 18 Feb 2020, 6:43 pm

February 18 - The Perfect Pattern

See that thou make all things according to the pattern that was shown thee on the Mount.

Otherwise it would have been better not to have gone up the Mount at all?  Take this lesson to heart.  In your daily valley-life you must live out what you learn in the alone-time on heights with Me.

The Spirit-pattern is so glorious because it is made to fit your life, specially planned for you.

Obeying the command made Moses the good leader he became.  This is the time, then, humbly to see your weakness, to adjust your life to the work of My Kingdom, to prepare to live in all things according to the pattern that was shown you on the Mount.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 18 Feb 2020, 5:31 pm

February 18 - Let Me Do It

“Mary…sat at Jesus’ feet, and heard his word…Mary hath too chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.”
Luke 10:39, 42

Never miss these times. It is not what I reveal to you so much as the linking up of your frail natures with the limitless Divine Powers. Already, forces are set in motion. Only My Will is coming to pass. And now God is blessing you very richly.

You think that there is much to do in a crisis like this. There is only one thing to do. Link your lives onto the Divine Forces, and then, it is as much My work to see those lives and their affairs run in an orderly right manner as to see that tomorrow’s Sun rises.

It is not passionate appeal that gains the Divine Ear so much as the quiet placing of the difficulty and worry in the Divine Hands. So trust and be no more afraid than a child would be, who places its tangled skein of wool in the hands of a loving mother, and runs out to play, pleasing the mother more by its unquestioning confidence than if it went down on its knees and implored her help, which would pain her the rather, as it would imply she was not eager to help when help was needed.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 17 Feb 2020, 9:41 pm

February 17 - Practice Peace

Peace must fill your hearts and lives, and then you will find that ills and difficulties and sorrows and changes leave you unmoved.  Practice that steadfast immobility, no matter what may threaten.  This spirit of calm trust is the shield that turns aside the darts and stings of adversity.  Practice it.

Then you must seek to abide at the heart of the Universe with Me, at the center with Me.  There alone is changlessness and calm WITH ME.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 17 Feb 2020, 12:11 pm

February 17 - Psychic Powers

“For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.”
Matthew 18:20
Psychic powers are not necessarily Spiritual Powers. Do not seek the spiritual through material means. Could you but see, it is weighing beautiful spirit-wings down with earth’s mud.

Seek this time as a time of communion with Me — not as a time to ask questions and have them answered. And meet Me in Communion. It is soul-food that I have provided.

Do not expect a perfect Church, but find in a church the means of coming very near to Me. That alone matters, then the much, that is husk, falls away. Hold it of no account. Grasp the truth and find Me — the true Bread of Life. The lesson of the grain is the lesson of My Church and Me. The real life is all that matters, the outward Church is the husk; but the husk was necessary to present a life-grain to men.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 16 Feb 2020, 8:38 pm

February 16 - Never Ruffled

“Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusts in thee.”
Isaiah 26:3
Even were I never to speak to you, you would be well rewarded for the setting apart this time, if you only sat still and longed for Me, if you just drew hungering breaths for Me, as you do for the fresh pure air of the open.

Be still, be calm. Wait before Me. Learn of Me, patience, humility, peace. When will you be absolutely unruffled whatever happens? You are slow to learn your lesson. In the rush and work and worry, the very seeking a silence must help.

In bustle so little is accomplished. You must learn to take the calm with you in the most hurried days.

February 16 - He Changeth Not

Mark My Changelessness.

If I am truly the same, yesterday, today, and forever, then I am no God of moods as so often man portrays Me.  Can you worship a God swayed this way and that at man’s demand?

Dwell upon the thought of My Changelessness until you grasp the Truth that only as man changes and comes within the influence of My unchanging Law of Love can he realize and experience the Power and Love I have unchangingly for all mankind.

Forward to Friends and Family

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 15 Feb 2020, 7:35 pm

February 15 --- Inspiration - Not Aspiration

But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.
Job 32:8

You shall be used. The Divine Force is never less. It is sufficient for all the work in the world. I only need the instruments for Me to use. To know that would remake the world.

The world does not need supermen, but supernatural men. Men who will persistently turn the self out of their lives and let Divine Power work through them. England could be saved tomorrow if only her politicians just let Me use them.

Let inspiration take the place of aspiration. All unemployment would cease. I have always plenty of work to be done and always pay My people well as you will see, as more and more you get the right attitude of thought about the work being Mine only.

February 15 - Green Pastures

After each salutary experience of life, each blow it may deal you, separate yourself from the world for a time.  Walk in My Green Pastures, and wander with Me beside the Waters of Comfort, until your soul is restored.

This is necessary so that you may readjust yourself to life.  For you are a new being; you have had a new experience.  Learn a new lesson.  Your Union with Me will be the closer for your experience.

This is the time when My Love can whisper new meanings to you, can make the Friendship between us a closer, more holy Union .

Come with your Lover into the stillness of My Green Pastures, and walk with Me beside hushed waters.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 07 Feb 2020, 12:14 am

February 6 - God's Longing

I wait for the Lord, my soul does wait, and in his word do I hope. 
Psalm 130:5
To the listening ear I speak, to the waiting heart I come. Sometimes, I may not speak. I may ask you merely to wait in My Presence, to know that I am with you.

Think of the multitudes who thronged Me when I was on earth all eager for something. Eager to be healed, or taught, or fed.

Think as I supplied their many wants, and granted their manifold requests, what it meant to Me, to find amid the crowd, some one or two, who followed Me just to be near Me, just to dwell in My Presence. How some longing of the Eternal Heart was satisfied thereby.

Comfort Me, a while, by letting Me know that you would seek Me just to dwell in My Presence, to be near Me, not even for teaching, not for material gain, not even for a message — but for Me. The longing of the human heart to be loved for itself is something caught from the Great Divine Heart.

I bless you. Bow your heads.

February 6 - True Humility

If I, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet, you ought also to wash one another’s feet.

How My followers have misunderstood this.  They interpret the required attitude to be one of service.  In service there can be condescension, there can be a total lack of humility.

I sought to teach a lesson to those who would approach Me to partake of that wonderful Union with Me, vouchsafed to those who worthily eat of My Flesh and drink of My Blood.

I desired to teach them that they must come to Me in the Spirit of humility towards others.  No sense of superiority, especially Spiritual superiority.  True humility.  Learn this lesson in daily Companionship with Me.  “For I am meek and lowly of heart.”

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25 .

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 05 Feb 2020, 6:59 pm

February 5 - You Shall Know

If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine,  whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself. 
John 7:17

Walk with Me. I will teach you. Listen to Me and I will speak. Continue to meet Me, in spite of all opposition and every obstacle, in spite of the days when you may hear no voice, and there may come no intimate heart-to-heart telling.

As you persist in this, and make a life-habit of it, in many marvelous ways I will reveal My will to you. You shall have more sure knowing of both the present and the future. But that will be only the reward of the regular coming to meet Me.

Life is a school. There are many teachers. Not to everyone do I come personally. Believe literally that the problems and difficulties of your lives can be explained by Me more clearly and effectually than by any other.

February 5 - The Aching Spirit

Just as I said that those who hungered and thirsted after righteousness would be filled, so I say to you — none ever longed to know Me better and remained unsatisfied. Even with your imperfect knowledge, you are daily realizing how true this is.

Man dwells so much on material things that he fails to grasp the Spiritual laws that never fail.

For all spirit-longing there is fulfillment.  I soothe the aching Spirit.

You think I answer your prayer.  Yes, but the answer was there, awaiting the prayer.

You will see these simple Truths more and more as you live with Me; truths hidden from the wise but revealed to the little ones of the Kingdom

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 04 Feb 2020, 11:05 pm

February 4 - Drop Your Crutch

God has spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.

Psalm 62:11
Just go step by step. My will shall be revealed as you go. You will never cease to be thankful for this time when you felt at peace and trustful, and yet had no human security.

That is the time of the True learning of trust in Me. “When thy Father and Mother forsake thee, then the Lord will take thee up.” This is a literal dependence on Me.

When human support or material help of any kind is removed, then My power can become operative. I cannot teach a man to walk who is trusting to a crutch. Away with your crutch, and My power shall so invigorate you that you shall indeed walk on to victory. Never limit My power. It is limitless.

February 4 - Wise Rest

Rest should play a large part in the lives of My followers, for tiredness and physical strain can cause man to lose his consciousness of My Presence.

Then the Light that banishes evil seems to be withdrawn — never by deliberate act of Mine, but as the result of man’s attitude towards Me.  Ponder on this.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 03 Feb 2020, 8:50 pm

February 3 - If Man Oppose

Be not afraid, only believe.
Mark 5:36
Only believe. The walls of Jericho fell down. Was it axes or human implements that brought them down? Rather the Songs of Praise of the people and My Thought carried out in action.

All walls shall fall before you, too. There is no earth-power. It falls like a house of paper, at My miracle-working touch. Your faith and My power — the only two essentials. Nothing else is needed.

So, if Man’s petty opposition still holds good it is only because I choose to let it stand between you and what would be a mistake for you. If not — a word — a thought — from Me, and it is gone. The hearts of Kings are in My rule and governance. All men can be moved at My wish.

Rest in this certainty. Rely on Me.

February 3 - Ambassadors All

If you love Me and long to serve others by showing them what I am like, you will assuredly do so.

Because self will disappear, be cast out.

When self has gone then those who see you will not see the self in you; only the ambassador of your King.

You have here in this seemingly narrow life of yours countless opportunities of overcoming self.  Let this be your great task.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 02 Feb 2020, 12:28 pm

February 2 - Practice Love

And this is his commandment… love one another, as he gave us commandment. 
1 John 3:23
Watch over and protect us.

Want of Love will block the way. You must love all. Those that fret you and those who do not.

Practice Love. It is a great lesson, and you have a great Teacher. You must love, how otherwise can you dwell in Me, when nothing unloving can come? Practice this and I will bless you exceedingly, above all you cannot only ask, but imagine.

No limit to My Power. Do all you can and leave to Me the rest. Peace will come, and Trust. Fear not, I am your Advocate, your Mediator.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 01 Feb 2020, 7:45 pm

February 1 - All Love Excelling

Softly I approach.  Gently My Spirit speaks to your heart.

The mystery of man’s communion with Me lies in the beauty and wonder of its aloneness.  For the moment the world seems not to exist.  Its noise and traffic seem hushed.

There is indeed wonder in that stillness.  A faint glimpse is seen in the sudden realization of Love between two human beings.  Surprise and wonder . . . the world is for them alone . . . no claim other than their love.

What wonder in the heart of man when he realizes the beauty, tenderness, and closeness of Communion with Me!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum