World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 3 EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» Israel 365 News
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:42 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:34 pm by Admin

» israelAM
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:30 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 10:15 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» AISH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:18 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:02 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:32 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 10:47 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 10:42 pm by Admin

» Strangling Israel slowly
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Apr 2024, 11:37 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 3 Empty Re: servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Post  Admin Fri 27 Jan 2023, 11:07 pm

God At Eventide by Two Listeners

January 27 - Help For All

I have not promised My Help to the virtuous only. To the sinner who turns to Me, to the saint who lives with Me, to both alike My miracle working Power is manifested.

Help, temporal as well as spiritual, truly I bestow, not as a reward of goodness but as a fulfillment of My pledge made to all who believe in Me.

But when one turns to Me I at once plan the rescue craved. If that one hearing My plan, learning of My Purpose, should fail to do his appointed task in that plan, how can My healing of physical, spiritual, or temporal disharmony be manifested?

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Copyright © 2023 Two Listeners, All rights reserved.

God Calling by Two Listeners

January 27 - Height of the Storm

Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths.
Psalm 25:4
Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. – John 6:68

I am with you both. Go forward unafraid. Health and strength, peace and happiness and joy – they are all My gifts. Yours for the asking. In the spiritual (as in the material) world there is no empty space, and as self and fears and worries depart out of your lives, it follows that the things of the Spirit, that you crave so, rush in to take their places. All things are yours, and ye are Christ’s, and Christ is God’s. What a wonderful cycle, because ye are God’s.

Be not afraid. Fear not. It is to the drowning man the Rescuer comes. To the brave swimmer who can fare well alone He comes not. And no rush of Joy can be like that of a man towards his Rescuer.

It is a part of My method to wait till the storm is at its full violence. So did I with My disciples on the Lake. I could have bidden the first angry wave be calm, the first gust of wind be still, but what a lesson unlearned? What a sense of tender nearness of refuge and safety would have been lost.

Remember this – My disciples thought that in sleep I had forgotten them. Remember how mistaken they were. Gain strength and confidence and joyful dependence and anticipation from that.

Never fear. Joy is yours, and the radiant joy of the rescued shall be yours.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

January 23 - the Healing Life

I am your Lord, trust Me in all. Never doubt My keeping Power. Behold Me, the Lord of your life. Gain strength from Me.

Remember that Healing, Divine Healing, is not so much a question of praying on your part, and of granting on Mine, as of living with Me, thinking of Me, sharing My Life. That contact too makes you whole. Go forward gladly, go forward unafraid.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 26 Jan 2023, 11:38 pm

January 25 - My Compensations

I am listening. Picture Me, your Lord. Not as one deaf to your entreaties, but rather as One straining with an intensity of Love to catch the first faint cry from one of His children.

Even in the case of those who love Me, how often do I listen in vain for the spontaneous words of Love?

Do not cry to Me only when cares press and you are weary. Speak to Me often. Share with Me all the little happenings, all the frets, all the little glad things.

These not only draw us more closely to each other, but they are to Me compensations for the neglect I suffer from My world.

January 26 - Keep Calm

Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
Proverbs 4:23

Keep your Spirit-Life calm and unruffled. Nothing else matters. Leave all to Me. This is your great task, to get calm in My Presence, not to let one ruffled feeling stay for one moment. Years of blessing may be checked in one moment by that.

No matter who frets you or what, yours is the task to stop all else until absolute calm comes. Any block means My Power diverted into other channels.

Pour forth – pour forth – pour forth – I cannot bless a life that does not act as a channel. My Spirit brooks no stagnation, not even in rest. Its Power must flow on. Pass on everything, every blessing. Abide in Me.

See how many you can bless each day. Dwell much in My Presence.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 25 Jan 2023, 4:32 pm

January 24 - Have You?

I am teaching you, but not always Spiritual Truths that gladden you.

Often, too often, there has to be the word of reproof as I tell you of commands of Mine not obeyed, of resolutions made when in contact with Me that you have failed to keep, of work done for Me in no spirit of Love and Joy, of failure to obtain supply because your attitude (often not your heart) questioned My unlimited supply.

I teach no easy lesson.

I choose no flower-bordered path in which to walk with you, but take heart that I do walk with you as with Peter of old even when he denied Me.

He had seen his sin. He went out and wept bitterly.

January 25 - The Way of Happiness

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
– Romans 12:1
Complete surrender of every moment to God is the foundation of happiness, the superstructure is the joy of Communion with Him. And that is, for each, the place, the mansion, I went to prepare for you.

My followers have misunderstood that, and looked too often upon that promise as referring only to an After-Life, and too often – far too often – upon this life as a something to be struggled through in order to get the reward and the joy of the next.

Seek to carry out all I say, and such understanding, insight, vision, and joy will be yours as shall pass indeed all understanding. The plans of God are very wonderful – beyond your highest hopes.

Cling to thoughts of protection, safety, guidance.

Contact us by email: webservant@twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 24 Jan 2023, 6:46 pm

January 23 - Fear No Evil

I am the Lord of your life, Guardian of your inmost being, the Christ of God. Sheltered in My Hidden Place no harm can befall you. Pray to know this.

Let this Truth become a part of your very consciousness, that where I am no evil can be, and that therefore when you abide in Me and I in you no evil can touch you.

Spiritual Truths take sometimes many years to learn, sometimes they come in a flash of sudden revelation.

January 24 - Your Great Reward

He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
– John 15:5
Happy Birthday Rev. Ed.
Thank you for donating this photograph, and so many others, for the God Calling devotionals. Your work is greatly appreciated! May your birthday be filled with joy.
You pray for Faith, and you are told to do so. But I make provision in the House of My Abiding for those who turn towards Me and yet have weak knees and hearts that faint. Be not afraid. I am your God. Your Great Reward. Yours to look up and say, “All is well.”

I am your Guide. Do not want to see the road ahead. Go just one step at a time. I rarely grant the long vista to My disciples, especially in personal affairs, for one step at a time is the best way to cultivate Faith.

You are in uncharted waters. But the Lord of all Seas is with you, the Controller of all Storms is with you. Sing with Joy. You follow the Lord of Limitations, as well as the God in whose service is perfect freedom.

He, the God of the Universe, confined Himself within the narrow limits of a Baby-form and, in growing Boyhood, and young Manhood, submitted to your human limitations, and you have to learn that your vision and power, boundless as far as spiritual things are concerned, must in temporal affairs submit to limitations, too.

But I am with you. It was when the disciples gave up effort after a night of fruitless fishing, that I came, and the nets broke with the overabundance of supply.

January 24 - Your Great Reward

He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
– John 15:5
Happy Birthday Rev. Ed.
Thank you for donating this photograph, and so many others, for the God Calling devotionals. Your work is greatly appreciated! May your birthday be filled with joy.
You pray for Faith, and you are told to do so. But I make provision in the House of My Abiding for those who turn towards Me and yet have weak knees and hearts that faint. Be not afraid. I am your God. Your Great Reward. Yours to look up and say, “All is well.”

I am your Guide. Do not want to see the road ahead. Go just one step at a time. I rarely grant the long vista to My disciples, especially in personal affairs, for one step at a time is the best way to cultivate Faith.

You are in uncharted waters. But the Lord of all Seas is with you, the Controller of all Storms is with you. Sing with Joy. You follow the Lord of Limitations, as well as the God in whose service is perfect freedom.

He, the God of the Universe, confined Himself within the narrow limits of a Baby-form and, in growing Boyhood, and young Manhood, submitted to your human limitations, and you have to learn that your vision and power, boundless as far as spiritual things are concerned, must in temporal affairs submit to limitations, too.

But I am with you. It was when the disciples gave up effort after a night of fruitless fishing, that I came, and the nets broke with the overabundance of supply.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 23 Jan 2023, 6:39 pm

January 23 - How Power Comes

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
– Psalm 91:1
Lord, Thou art our Refuge. Our God, in Thee do we trust. O Master, come and talk with us.

All power is given unto Me. It is Mine to give, Mine to withhold, but even I have to acknowledge that I cannot withhold it from the soul that dwells near Me, because it is then not a gift, but passes insensibly from Me to My disciples.

It is breathed in by the soul who lives in My Presence.

Learn to shut yourself away in My Presence – and then, without speaking, you have those things you desire of Me, Strength – Power – Joy – Riches.

Forward to Friends and Family

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 22 Jan 2023, 11:01 pm

January 22 - Gray Days

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Isaiah 41:10

Be not afraid. I am your God, your Deliverer. From all evil, I will deliver you. Trust Me. Fear not.

Never forget your “Thank you.” Do you not see it is a lesson? You MUST say “Thank You” on the grayest days. You MUST do it. All cannot be light unless you do. There is gray-day practice. It is absolutely necessary.

My death upon the Cross was not only necessary to save a world, it was necessary if only to train My disciples. It was all a part of their training: My entering Jerusalem in triumph; My washing the disciples’ feet; My sorrow-time in Gethsemane; My being despised, judged, crucified, buried. Every step was necessary to their development – and so with you.

If a gray day is not one of thankfulness, the lesson has to be repeated until it is. Not to everyone is it so. But only to those who ask to serve Me well, and to do much for Me. A great work requires a great and careful training.

January 22 - I Know All

I am the sharer of the secrets of your life. How rich in blessing each experience may be if shared with Me alone.

How often, by much speaking and self-indulgent sharing with others, a jewel or rare beauty may be robbed of its priceless worth to your soul. A bud of Joy and sweet perfume too rashly forced to premature bloom will lose its purity and fragrance.

Even the sharing of past sins and failures may mean self for the time in the foreground, or vitality, so needed for the present, lost. Dwell in the Secret Place of the Most High.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 21 Jan 2023, 11:03 pm

January 21 - Exceeding Great Reward

I am thy shield and thine exceeding great reward.

Shield from the storm of life. Shield from even the consequences of your own faults and failings. Shield from your weakness. Shield from worry. Shield from fear and sorrow. Shield from the world with its allure and temptations. Not only your shield, but your exceeding great reward.

Not the reward of perfection in your life, for that you could not win here. Not the reward of what you do, or of any merit in yourself. Only the result, or reward of your questing. The satisfaction of your hunger to find me. Exceeding great reward.

Your reward is the same as that of the greatest saint who has ever lived. Given not as a trophy of victory, not as a recognition of virtue, but given because you are the seeker, and I, your Lord, am the Sought.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 21 Jan 2023, 2:51 pm

January 21 - A Crowded Day

Be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
Hebrews 13:5

Believe that I am with you and controlling all. When My Word has gone forth, all are powerless against it.

Be calm. Never fear. You have much to learn. Go on until you can take the most crowded day with a song. “Sing unto the Lord.” The finest accompaniment to a Song of Praise to Me is a very crowded day. Let Love be the motif running through all.

Be glad all the time. Rejoice exceedingly. Joy in Me. Rest in Me. Never be afraid. Pray more. Do not get worried. I am thy Helper. “Underneath are the Everlasting Arms.” You cannot get below that. Rest in them, as a tired child rests.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 21 Jan 2023, 12:06 am

God At Eventide  by Two Listeners

January 20 - Now Is The Victory

I am with you.  I am delivering you.  But look for deliverance not from circumstances alone, but deliverance from the self-ties that bind you to earth, and that hinder your entrance into the kingdom of the service in which there is perfect freedom.  All is well.

You shall rise to newness of Life.  You cannot fail to rise as you free yourself from the toils and sins and failures that bind you to Earth.

No past sin can enchain you.  You look to Me and are saved.  They are all forgiven.  Conquer your faults with My Strength now, and nothing can prevent you from rising, nothing that is past.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 20 Jan 2023, 8:19 pm

January 19 - Comfort and Joy

I am with you.  I will help you.  Through suffering to health, through sorrow to joy, through pain to ease, through night to day — you shall be led and comforted.

Without previous experience of dawn and day none could dream that the glorious dawn and fullness of day could follow the blackest night.

Regard this experience not as darkness but as dawn.  The first faint glimmers of light are following the black night through which you have passed.  The full day is not yet.  But hail the DAWN with Me.

God Calling    by Two Listeners

January 20 - At One With God

For as he thinketh in his heart,
so is he.
Proverbs 23:7
One with Me. I and My Father are one. One with the Lord of the whole Universe!

Could human aspiration reach higher? Could man’s demands transcend this? One with Me.

If you realize your high privilege, you have only to think and immediately the object of your thought is called into being. Indeed, well may I have said, “Set your affections on things above, not on things of the earth.”

To dwell in thought on the material, when once you live in Me – is to call it into being. So you must be careful only to think of and desire that which will help, not hinder, your spiritual growth. The same law operates too on the spiritual plane.

Think Love, and Love surrounds you, and all about whom you think. Think thoughts of ill-will and ill surrounds you, and those about whom you think. Think health – health comes. The physical reflects the mental and spiritual.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 19 Jan 2023, 8:33 pm

January 19 - Love Anticipates

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the 
power that worketh in us.
Ephesians 3:20
Lord, I will seek Thee.

None ever sought Me in vain. I wait, wait with a hungry longing to be called upon; and I, who have already seen your hearts’ needs before you cried upon Me, before perhaps you were conscious of those needs yourself, I am already preparing the answer.

It is like a Mother, who is setting aside suitable gifts for her daughter’s wedding, before Love even has come into the daughter’s life.

The Anticipatory Love of God is a thing mortals seldom realize. Dwell on this thought. Dismiss from your minds the thought of a grudging God, who had to be petitioned with sighs and tears and much speaking before reluctantly He loosed the desired treasures. Man’s thoughts of Me need revolutionizing.

Try and see a Mother preparing birthday or Christmas delights for her child – the while her Mother-heart sings: “Will she not love that? How she will love this!” and anticipates the rapture of her child, her own heart full of the tenderest joy. Where did the Mother learn all this preparation – joy? From Me – a faint echo this of My preparation-joy.

Try to see this as plans unfold of My preparing. It means much to Me to be understood, and the understanding of Me will bring great joy to you.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 18 Jan 2023, 11:30 pm

January 18 - Joy of Meeting

So many think of prayer as petition only.   It IS petition.  “In everything by prayer and supplication let your requests be made known unto Me.”

But prayer is also a glad turning to meet Me for the joy of the meeting, for the rapture of My Presence.

Prayer, too, is preparation for tomorrow’s return to those who need you, those to whom My love goes out from you.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 18 Jan 2023, 3:52 pm

January 18 - Faith - Works

Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him:  but the just shall live by his faith.
Habakkuk 2:4
Pray daily for Faith. It is My Gift.

It is your only requisite for the accomplishment of mighty deeds. Certainly you have to work, you have to pray, but upon Faith alone depends the answer to your prayers – your works.

I give it you in response to your prayer, because it is the necessary weapon for you to possess for the dispersion of evil – the overcoming of all adverse conditions, and the accomplishment of all good in your lives, and then you having Faith, give it back to Me. It is the envelope in which every request to Me should be placed.

And yet “Faith without works is dead.” So you need works, too, to feed your Faith in Me. As you seek to do, you feel your helplessness. You then turn to Me. In knowing Me, your faith grows – and that faith is all you need for My Power to work.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 18 Jan 2023, 12:31 am

January 17 - Great Souls

I am here.  Realize My Presence.  My love surrounds you; be filled with My Joy.

You are being truly guided though not until you are content to be led as little children do you really live fully in the Kingdom of Heaven .

Life with Me is of child-like simplicity.  Simple souls are the great souls, for in simplicity there is majesty.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 17 Jan 2023, 3:15 pm

January 17 - God's Rush to Give

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 3:5,6

Silence. Be silent before Me. Seek to know, and then to do My will in all things.

Abide in My Love. An atmosphere of loving understanding to all men. This your part to carry out, and then I surround you with a protective screen that keeps all evil from you. It is fashioned by your own attitude of mind, words, and deeds, towards others.

I want to give you all things, good measure, pressed down and running over. Be quick to learn. You know little yet of the Divine Impatience which longs to rush to give. Does one worrying thought enter your mind, one impatient thought? Fight it at once.

Love and Trust are the solvents for the worry and cares and frets of a life. Apply them at once. You are channels and though the channel may not be altogether blocked, fret and impatience and worry corrode, and in time would become beyond your help.

Persevere, oh! persevere. Never lose heart. All is well.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 17 Jan 2023, 12:48 am

January 16 - The Foe Within

Never lose heart.  Kill the proud self as you go on, for on that dead self you rise.

On ever with Me.  Do not let earth’s frets disturb you.  Since you cannot follow Me and indulge self, at all costs turn self out directly its claims disturb; so only can you keep spiritual calm.

Not your circumstances but your self is the enemy.  A man’s foes are those of his own household.

Do others blame you falsely?  I was reviled but I reviled not again.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 16 Jan 2023, 7:36 pm

January 16 - Friend in Drudgery

Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh; is there any thing too hard for me?
Jeremiah 32:27
It is the daily strivings that count, not the momentary heights. The obeying of My Will day in, day out, in the wilderness plains, rather than the occasional Mount of Transfiguration.

Perseverance is nowhere needed so much as in the religious life. The drudgery of the Kingdom it is that secures My intimate Friendship. I am the Lord of little things, the Divine Control of little happenings.

Nothing in the day is too small to be a part of My scheme. The little stones in a mosaic play a big part.

Joy in Me. Joy is the God-given cement that secures the harmony and beauty of My mosaic.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 15 Jan 2023, 11:56 pm

January 15 - Where Danger Lies

I am beside you — the eager Listener, so ready to hear your plea, so ready to say all that your heart needs.

Live more with Me apart, and so there will come an ever-increasing helpfulness to others.

Heart-poise, mental balance, spiritual strength, will be yours in ever more abundant measure.  Never feel that you can help others unaided by Me, for therein lies danger.

Your self-importance is destructive of helpfulness, devitalizing because your strength has such limitations.  Mine is limitless.

Grow more dependent upon Me, yet more assured that you can do all things through Me.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 15 Jan 2023, 6:50 pm

January 15 - Relax

Jesus came and spoke with them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 
Matthew 28:18

Relax, do not get tense, have no fear. All is for the best. How can you fear change when your life is hid with Me in God, who changeth not – and I am the same yesterday, today, and forever.

You must learn poise, soul-balance and poise, in a vacillating, changing world.

Claim My power. The same power with which I cast out devils is yours today. Use it.  If not, I withdraw it. Use it ceaselessly.

You cannot ask too much. Never think you are too busy. As long as you get back to Me and replenish after each task no work can be too much.  My Joy I give you. Live in it. Bathe your Spirit in it. Reflect it.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 14 Jan 2023, 10:51 pm

January 13 - Fight Evil Forces

You are going to be a mighty force against evil because you will be ever-increasingly the agent of Divine Power.  Think, when this is so, how could you for one moment imagine that evil could leave you alone?  It is to the advantage of evil to thwart you.

Think how those who care for you in the Unseen watch to see you conquer in My strength for My Glory.

The great battles of your world are fought in the Unseen.  Fight there your battles and win.  More than conquerors through Him Who loves you.  Fight with the whole armor of God, ready prepared for you.

Victors through Me.  Press on. Victory is in sight.

January 14 - Mighty and Marvellous

I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily. 
1 Corinthians 15:31

Glad indeed are the souls with whom I walk. Walking with Me is security. The coming of My Spirit into a life, and its working are imperceptible, but the result is mighty.

Learn of Me. Kill the self. Every blow to self is used to shape the real, eternal, imperishable you.

Be very candid and rigorous with yourselves.  “Did self prompt that?” and if it did, oust it at all costs.

When I died on the Cross, I died embodying all the human self. Once that was crucified, I could conquer even death.

When I bore your sins in My own body on the Tree I bore the self-human nature of the world. As you too kill self, you gain the overwhelming power I released for a weary world, and you too will be victorious.It is not life and its difficulties you have to conquer, only the self in you. As I said to My disciples, “I have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.”  You could not understand them. But as you go on obeying Me and walking with Me, and listening to Me, you will, and then you will see how glorious, how marvellous My revelations are, and My teachings.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 13 Jan 2023, 2:35 pm

January 13 - Friends Unseen

Casting all your care upon him, for he careth for you.
1 Peter 5:7

Never despair, never despond. Be just a channel of helpfulness for others.

Have more sympathy. Feel more tenderness towards others. Your lives shall not be all care. Gold does not stay in the crucible – only until it is refined.  Already I hear the music and the marching of the unseen host, rejoicing at your victory.

No follower of Mine would ever err or fall, if once the veil were withdrawn which prevents him seeing how these slips delight the evil spirits, and the pain and disappointment of those who long for him to conquer in My Strength, and Name, and the ecstasy of rejoicing when victory is won.

My Strength is the same as that in which I conquered Satan in the Wilderness – depression and sorrow in the Garden, and even Death on Calvary.Think of that

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 13 Jan 2023, 2:33 pm

January 13 - Friends Unseen

Casting all your care upon him, for he careth for you.
1 Peter 5:7

Never despair, never despond. Be just a channel of helpfulness for others.

Have more sympathy. Feel more tenderness towards others. Your lives shall not be all care. Gold does not stay in the crucible – only until it is refined.  Already I hear the music and the marching of the unseen host, rejoicing at your victory.

No follower of Mine would ever err or fall, if once the veil were withdrawn which prevents him seeing how these slips delight the evil spirits, and the pain and disappointment of those who long for him to conquer in My Strength, and Name, and the ecstasy of rejoicing when victory is won.

My Strength is the same as that in which I conquered Satan in the Wilderness – depression and sorrow in the Garden, and even Death on Calvary.Think of that

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 12 Jan 2023, 10:11 pm

January 12 - Bright Shadows

He descended into hell . . . He ascended into Heaven.

It is good for man to know his Lord is ever with him through every danger, every change, every seeming chance.  It is good to walk the dark waters with Me.

I did not make the darkness.  It was no artist-design to create a darkness which should make My Light seem the greater radiance.

Willfulness and sin have caused earth’s shadows, but I am there to walk the dark places with you.  So that even the darkest place may be illumined by the Light of the Sun of Righteousness.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 12 Jan 2023, 10:06 pm

January 11 - Your Good News

“How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of those who bring glad tidings . . . that publish Peace.”  When you are weary think that yours are the feet of those who bring glad tidings.

This will rob your steps of weariness, will give a Joy and a spring to your walk.

“Bringeth glad tidings.  Publisheth Peace.”  What a joyful mission.  One of gladness and Peace.  Never forget this, and the Joy of your message and mission will radiate from you gladdening and transforming.

January 12 - Thanks for Trials

In every thing give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 
1 Thessalonians 5:18

You must say “Thank You” for everything, even seeming trials and worries.

Joy is the whole being’s attitude of “Thank You” to Me. Be glad. Rejoice. A father loves to see his children happy.

I am revealing so much to you. Pass it on. Each Truth is a jewel. Some poor spirit-impoverished friend will be glad of it. Drop one here and there.

Seek to find a heart-home for each Truth I have imparted to you. More Truths will flow in.  Use all I give you. Help others, I ache to find a way into each life and heart, for all to cry expectantly, “Even so, come Lord Jesus.”

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 11 Jan 2023, 8:21 pm

January 10 - How Self Dies

Hush your spirit still more in My Presence.  Self dies, not by human combat, not necessarily by supplicatory prayer, but by the consciousness of My Presence, and of My Spirit-values.  Thus self shrivels into lifelessness, into nothingness.

It is so necessary to dwell with Me, to draw so close to Me in an understanding as complete as it is possible for man to realize.

Do you not see now the need for the training and discipline I have enjoined on you?  They are vital in that they attune your being to the consciousness of My Mind and Purpose.  When this Mind is in you that is in Me you are able to penetrate the outer courts of the Temple, and in the very Holy of Holies to grasp the meaning that lay behind all I said and did and was.

Sacrifice all for this.  Your work has to be inspired.  Where can you find inspiration but in My Presence?

January 11 - The Ache of Love

And the sheep follow Him; for they know His voice.
John 10:4
Use My unlimited stores for your needs and those of others.  Seek My wonderful truths and you shall find.

There may come times when you sit in silence, when it seems as if you were left alone. Then, I command you to remember I have spoken to you.

You will have the consciousness of My Presence when you hear no voice. Abide in that Presence. “I am the light of the world,” but sometimes in tender pity, I withhold too glaring a light, lest, in its dazzling brightness, you should miss your daily path and work.

Not until Heaven is reached, do souls sit and drink in the ecstasy of God’s revelation to His Own. At the moment you are pilgrims and need only your daily marching orders, and strength and guidance for the day.

Oh! Listen to My Voice, eagerly, joyfully. Never crowd it out. I have no rival claimants and if men seek the babble of the world, then I withdraw.

Life has hurt you. Only scarred lives can really save.

You cannot escape the discipline. It is the hallmark of discipleship. My children, trust Me always. Never rebel.

The trust given to Me today, takes away the ache of rejection of My love, that I suffered on earth, and have suffered through the ages. “I died for you, My children, and could ye treat Me so?”

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next