World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» THE BLAZE
Prayer needed please Lisa her husband, and my daughter Stephanie. EmptyToday at 5:50 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Prayer needed please Lisa her husband, and my daughter Stephanie. EmptyToday at 5:33 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
Prayer needed please Lisa her husband, and my daughter Stephanie. EmptyToday at 5:27 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Prayer needed please Lisa her husband, and my daughter Stephanie. EmptyToday at 5:07 pm by Admin

» EXPERTS Why Israel Must Strike Back
Prayer needed please Lisa her husband, and my daughter Stephanie. EmptyToday at 1:50 pm by Admin

» Christians facing Mental Health Struggles
Prayer needed please Lisa her husband, and my daughter Stephanie. EmptyToday at 1:34 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Prayer needed please Lisa her husband, and my daughter Stephanie. EmptyToday at 1:24 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Prayer needed please Lisa her husband, and my daughter Stephanie. EmptyToday at 1:05 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Prayer needed please Lisa her husband, and my daughter Stephanie. EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Prayer needed please Lisa her husband, and my daughter Stephanie. EmptyYesterday at 11:42 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Prayer needed please Lisa her husband, and my daughter Stephanie. EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Prayer needed please Lisa her husband, and my daughter Stephanie. EmptyYesterday at 11:34 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Prayer needed please Lisa her husband, and my daughter Stephanie. EmptyYesterday at 11:30 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Prayer needed please Lisa her husband, and my daughter Stephanie. EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Prayer needed please Lisa her husband, and my daughter Stephanie. EmptyYesterday at 10:15 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Prayer needed please Lisa her husband, and my daughter Stephanie. EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Prayer needed please Lisa her husband, and my daughter Stephanie. EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Prayer needed please Lisa her husband, and my daughter Stephanie. EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» AISH
Prayer needed please Lisa her husband, and my daughter Stephanie. EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:18 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
Prayer needed please Lisa her husband, and my daughter Stephanie. EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:02 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Prayer needed please Lisa her husband, and my daughter Stephanie.

Go down

Prayer needed please Lisa her husband, and my daughter Stephanie. Empty Re: Prayer needed please Lisa her husband, and my daughter Stephanie.

Post  Admin Wed 19 Aug 2020, 11:24 am

Hello All,
I spent A little time with my daughter she brought along 2 of the children I think they may be twins or born very close in months. Look about 6-7
She is having a very hard time, the dogs had dirtied in the house so that to be clean up, the place chaos, the freezer especially needed defrost and cleaning, washing of clothes to be done and the children to be deloused.

She went back to her house to have a shower, then picked me up first,  so was able to speak to me without them knowing what is going on and discuss with me regarding how she need to apply for jobs, will need to take the children for school uniform, plus the dilemma on Thursday had already arranged, will be caring for a a special needs boy. for his mother to go to work.

My daughter drove back to pick up the boys and took me to a shop to get food for the birds,  a variety enough for about a month. Whilst we were there she took the boys to get them a treat.
The two other children a girl 14 was cleaning the fridge, the boy 16 doing the ironing. 

I said she needs to ring Social Services, because there are none of the couples family able to help. She said they would never forgive me if I called in social services, I said this is not a time to be concerned about forgiving.
Whilst we were getting into the car to return home she received a call, someone had said would buy her house for the price asked THANK YOU LORD and thank you for your prayers. 
She explained cannot speak now as in car with people as taking shielding person shop. Would they please ring back in about half hour. 

My daughter Stephanie had been texting me before hand, saying there is no way when Lisa comes out of Hospital will be able to copy in this situation.
I hope after being in hospital both without drink it will be the stepping stone to try to give up or ask for help to recover.
Please continue to pray 
Prayer needed please Lisa her husband, and my daughter Stephanie. Thanks11
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Prayer needed please Lisa her husband, and my daughter Stephanie. Empty Prayer needed please Lisa her husband, and my daughter Stephanie.

Post  Admin Sat 15 Aug 2020, 8:09 pm

Prayer needed please Lisa her husband, and my daughter Stephanie.
Lisa and Husband both in hospital, Lisa had a seizure and collapsed, husband, taken into hospital fluid in legs and stomach. Both alcoholics. There are 4 children the eldest 16 who is at present looking after the children and two dogs. 

My daughter Stephanie is going to their home to look after the children and taking her dog with her who is poorly so will be stressed with having to be a different home with two other dogs.

My daughter naturally will need prayer for strength and wisdom through it, also of her own problems, as her house is on the market for sale, so already dealing with this herself and just lost her job. 
A miracle is needed for the parents to stop drinking, or the children will be taken from them. 

Thank you for your prayers please share with others. 

Blessings
Elaine
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down