World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
I  Was There - September 11 Tribute EmptyYesterday at 11:25 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
I  Was There - September 11 Tribute EmptyYesterday at 11:22 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
I  Was There - September 11 Tribute EmptyYesterday at 11:14 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
I  Was There - September 11 Tribute EmptyYesterday at 10:59 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
I  Was There - September 11 Tribute EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
I  Was There - September 11 Tribute EmptyYesterday at 10:37 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
I  Was There - September 11 Tribute EmptyYesterday at 10:23 pm by Admin

» Why Does Gaza Appear in This Antique Hebrew Scroll?
I  Was There - September 11 Tribute EmptyYesterday at 10:16 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
I  Was There - September 11 Tribute EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
I  Was There - September 11 Tribute EmptyYesterday at 6:36 pm by Admin

» Whose Land know the truth
I  Was There - September 11 Tribute EmptyYesterday at 5:13 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
I  Was There - September 11 Tribute EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 10:47 pm by Admin

» Israel Bible
I  Was There - September 11 Tribute EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 10:06 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
I  Was There - September 11 Tribute EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 9:21 pm by Admin

» Trinity College Dublin loose cash
I  Was There - September 11 Tribute EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 9:20 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
I  Was There - September 11 Tribute EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 8:54 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
I  Was There - September 11 Tribute EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 3:32 pm by Admin

» UN halve estmate women and children killed Gaza
I  Was There - September 11 Tribute EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Question for you to CONSIDER
I  Was There - September 11 Tribute EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 9:19 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
I  Was There - September 11 Tribute EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 6:09 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I Was There - September 11 Tribute

Go down

I  Was There - September 11 Tribute Empty I Was There - September 11 Tribute

Post  Admin Sat 11 Sep 2010, 12:14 pm

I Was There - September 11 Tribute
Recommended video: http://www.godtube.com/featured/video/i-was-there-september-11-tribute
A beautiful poem portraying September 11 through the eyes of a believer. To this day, many people ask God why He could let this happen...but many fail to see that God was there embracing those who desired to see Him even in the midst of unspeakable tragedy. Take a moment to pray and pay respect to all those effected by 9/11 and share this with your family and friends. NEVER FORGET!

+++
Please take a moment to reflect on the day that changed America forever. God was there even in the midst of tragedy
http://www.godtube.com/featured/video/revelation-song-september-11-tribute

+++
Sujo John "Out of the Ashes" Survivor's Story (Ministry birthed)
http://www.sujojohn.com/story.html
I have taken parts from his webpage to share. Please read through to the end from the link....
I worked on the 81st floor of the North Tower or Tower 1 of the World Trade Center and my wife Mary worked on the 71st floor of the South Tower or Tower 2. It was just an incredible experience working in this incredible building especially for an immigrant who had just arrived in America in February of that year. We enjoyed so much working together in the same complex.
I made my way to my office and as I sat on my chair I started reflecting on God’s goodness on our lives. He had blessed us with good jobs and now we were expecting our first child. Everything seemed to be going well. However, I began to feel a deep sense of emptiness in my life. I knew there was a call of God upon my life but I was not doing anything about it. I decided to write an email to a friend at my church telling him how I felt and how I was looking for purpose in life. I let go of that email at 8:05 am from my office. Little did I know how the next few moments would change us forever........
I saw people being led through the different exits of the World Trade Center. I decided to walk closer to the South Tower hoping that, if my wife had not made her way up I might see her. As I reached close to this building. There is now a huge explosion and the ground around me is shaking. This was the South Tower finally collapsing.
The people around me huddled at one end of the building and I started praying for the blood of Jesus and asking God to give His strength. As I stared death as its face I started having this peace about this place called heaven.
I felt challenged to tell people around me that all of us were going to die and if there was anyone who did not know Christ that they should call upon His name. At that point, everyone around me started crying: “Jesus!”. It was incredible as we started calling on His name. There is so much power in the name of Jesus.
When you are near death, you are very ready to accept Jesus into your life. By then, the whole building had collapsed and we were in the debris.
Not a single boulder or any material fell on me. I found myself in three feet of white soot and glass. I got to my feet and was surrounded by silence. I could see dead bodies all around me. God directed me to a man on the ground who had a flashlight on him. I told him that only Jesus could save us and that we had to live.....
We all have stories in our lives. On our journey on this earth we will have trials and sorrows, times of brokenness and pain. But God is in the business of turning our tragedies into trophies of His glory and grace. Have you given your life story into His hands? Since that day God has launched us on a mission to prepare people for eternity. Are you ready?
“Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary; they will walk and not be faint.” –
( Isaiah 40:31)

MAY WE NEVER FORGET 9/11/2001
What started as invitations to share his and his wife’s miraculous deliverance on September 11, 2001 birthed an international evangelistic ministry that has touched many nations of the world.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down