World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Request plz pray : M. D Inman EmptyYesterday at 11:25 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Request plz pray : M. D Inman EmptyYesterday at 11:22 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Request plz pray : M. D Inman EmptyYesterday at 11:14 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Request plz pray : M. D Inman EmptyYesterday at 10:59 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Request plz pray : M. D Inman EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Request plz pray : M. D Inman EmptyYesterday at 10:37 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Request plz pray : M. D Inman EmptyYesterday at 10:23 pm by Admin

» Why Does Gaza Appear in This Antique Hebrew Scroll?
Request plz pray : M. D Inman EmptyYesterday at 10:16 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Request plz pray : M. D Inman EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Request plz pray : M. D Inman EmptyYesterday at 6:36 pm by Admin

» Whose Land know the truth
Request plz pray : M. D Inman EmptyYesterday at 5:13 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Request plz pray : M. D Inman EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 10:47 pm by Admin

» Israel Bible
Request plz pray : M. D Inman EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 10:06 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
Request plz pray : M. D Inman EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 9:21 pm by Admin

» Trinity College Dublin loose cash
Request plz pray : M. D Inman EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 9:20 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Request plz pray : M. D Inman EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 8:54 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Request plz pray : M. D Inman EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 3:32 pm by Admin

» UN halve estmate women and children killed Gaza
Request plz pray : M. D Inman EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Question for you to CONSIDER
Request plz pray : M. D Inman EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 9:19 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Request plz pray : M. D Inman EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 6:09 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Request plz pray : M. D Inman

Go down

Request plz pray : M. D Inman Empty Re: Request plz pray : M. D Inman

Post  Admin Sat 02 Jun 2012, 7:10 pm

Our Daughter Leticha is having outpatient surgery on tuesday June 5th. Please keep her in your prayers. I am sure she is apprehensive of this.
And pray for a speedy recovery.

Michael D. Inman
- The Only Thing Necessary For Evil to Triumph is for Good Men to do Nothing -- Edmund Burke...
"If the First Amendment fails, use the Second one."
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 30 May 2012, 11:59 am

One of our church members, Eldon Gourley has contracted some sort of lung virus and needs prayer for healing.
He is a retired pastor from here in the Rolla Mo. area.

Michael D. Inman

- The Only Thing Necessary For Evil to Triumph is for Good Men to do Nothing -- Edmund Burke...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 15 Mar 2012, 8:46 pm

From a friend of ours
I'm asking prayer for my nephew Sherwin , He is in Barnes hospital

waiting for a kidney tranplant,, tomorrow morning. it is his third

trip into st. Louis . .Thanks and God Bless you all for your prayers.

Michael D. Inman
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 08 Jan 2012, 5:16 pm

Just got this news this AM from my cousin. I am asking all our prayer partners to pray for my Uncle.

On Jan 8, 2012, at 12:59 AM, Marcia Inman wrote:

Hi~
I thought you would want to know that Dad went into the hospital yesterday afternoon. He seems to be stable at the moment, but has some medical complications.

Earlier this week Dad had an appointment with his cardiologist and was told that the battery in his pacemaker/defibrillator was running very low and they scheduled him for surgery this coming Monday. (The surgery will involve changing out the entire device not just putting in a new battery). In the mean time Dad returned home until his scheduled surgery on Monday. Yesterday afternoon Dad was outside taking a walk around the property, when he suddenly lost all strength in his body and fell. He apparently got up and took several more steps before falling again. It's not clear if the battery in the device was the cause, or if it was something else. During each fall, he took some heavy blows to his face, head and neck. He made it into the house, where Mom found him bleeding and called 911 and then called Alan who was out at Martha & Gene's ranch. Martha was in Palm Springs. Dad was taken to the Willcox Hospital where they did a scan of his head and found some bleeding in his brain. Dad's cardiologist was contacted and she said he should be taken immediately to Tucson. He was helicoptered to Tucson and underwent a number of tests and scans, etc. Apparently the fall was sever enough that he also broke a vertebrae in his neck. I spoke with Alan and Mom today and Dad is having to wear a neck brace, which will need to be worn for 3 months. The bleeding in his brain seems to be subsiding, so today he was moved out of the ER and transported to Tucson Medical Clinic, where he is being prepped for his heart pacemaker surgery. I spoke with him yesterday and today and he sounded better today, but is in some amount of pain especially his head and neck. Alan said that it looks like somebody hit him in the face with a baseball bat! The other concern is that since he is on blood thinners, he is more vulnerable to bleeding...so they took him off his thinners yesterday and today, but his heart valve has to have the thinner blood so not to throw a clot. Now they need to regulate his INR for his heart surgery. It becomes very complicated.
I found a flight out of Eugene and am leaving early tomorrow morning for Tucson. We so appreciate your love, prayers and support. Thank you.

Love you, Marcia

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 22 Nov 2011, 6:02 pm

Carman Suffers Injuries In Car Accident
November 21, 2011

Michael D. Inman
- The Only Thing Necessary For Evil to Triumph is for Good Men to do
Nothing -- Edmund Burke...

Carman In Car Accident
http://www.allaccess.com/net-news/archive/story/99280/carman-suffers-injuries-in-car-accident
Carman In Car Accident
Artist CARMAN was hurt in a car accident in HOUSTON over the weekend. According to his FACEBOOK page, CARMAN, whose full name is CARMAN LICCIARDELLO, was in the passenger seat when the driver made a left turn into a church parking lot before a concert.
A truck from oncoming traffic struck the passenger side of the vehicle where CARMAN was riding. The vehicle that CARMAN was riding in was severely damaged and the driver from the oncoming truck was taken by helicopter to a local hospital.
Reportedly CARMAN was able to enter the church to continue with the scheduled concert but collapsed soon after. He was taken to LIBERTY HOSPITAL in LIBERTY, TX, outside HOUSTON. Internal injuries were found that required surgery. CARMAN will be transported home MONDAY to undergo surgery TUESDAY morning.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 26 Oct 2011, 4:01 pm

Prayer partners: - Rolla Missouri

I need to share an urgent prayer need for Tim's son Matthew! He tried to kill himself yesterday in his car. Car is totaled. They took him to jail for his protection from himself and he tried to hang himself in police car. Tim can't go see him because he can't get on his foot. I haven't been able to talk with Tim today but hope to reach him or his wife later. I just ache inside with grief and intercession for Matthew... but also for so many of the kids of this generation. Matt is a senior in college at UT.
PRAY!
More later,

Lisa
--

Michael D. Inman
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 16 Oct 2011, 7:20 pm

Dear family and friends:

I thought I'd let you know about my brother Tim's recent accident. He and Nancy would really appreciate prayer. On Oct 4th at work Tim was working on an electrical problem, and got electrocuted while standing on a 16 foot ladder. The shaking knocked him off the ladder and broke the connection. Praise God that his life was spared, but he has a very serious break in his foot. Surgery is planned for Wednesday at 1:30. The surgeon says it is impossible to repair, but surgery will help the foot be less deformed in how it heals. He also said that this is one of the worst kinds of breaks, one of the most painful, and basically he will be in pain for the rest of his life. He will have trouble walking and his foot will have deformity. Tim heard the facts but also let the doctor know that he puts his trust in a God where nothing is impossible.

Tim joking said that he was talking with God the other day about the accident. He said to God that he thinks He must have misunderstood his prayer request. He was asking for a "break from work"... not a "break at work"!

I am so glad that we have a personal God that laughs with us and cries with us and never has us outside of His care. We certainly can't understand much of what happens in our lives, especially the suffering, but we have the promise that our God will work all things together for our good... and that this is a temporary dwelling place.

Thanks again for prayers for our family. I let Tim know that I would rally prayer on his behalf. Lisa
Michael D. Inman

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Request plz pray : M. D Inman Empty Request plz pray : M. D Inman

Post  Admin Tue 23 Nov 2010, 11:48 pm

Please pray from my wife's high school friend's (Judy), daughter (Ivana) who is fighting Hodgkin Lymphoma cancer. She was diagnosed with this after a car accident, and hopefully the doctors have caught it soon enough. She has been having treatments (Chemo) now for 3 months. She has good and bad days. So please pray for strength for Ivana and for her family as they go through this season in their lives. We believe with them as Ivana is young (in her 20's) and will beat this cancer, In Jesus Name!

--

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
My Bunnies!
(\(\ /)/)
(='.') ('.'=)
o(_")") ("("_)o

Michael D. Inman
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down