World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Haggadah Passover
The Service of GRANT JEFFREY  EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
The Service of GRANT JEFFREY  EmptyYesterday at 10:03 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
The Service of GRANT JEFFREY  EmptyYesterday at 9:12 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
The Service of GRANT JEFFREY  EmptyYesterday at 8:27 pm by Admin

» BooK of Revelation Various
The Service of GRANT JEFFREY  EmptyYesterday at 5:00 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
The Service of GRANT JEFFREY  EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
The Service of GRANT JEFFREY  EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
The Service of GRANT JEFFREY  EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:43 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
The Service of GRANT JEFFREY  EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
The Service of GRANT JEFFREY  EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
The Service of GRANT JEFFREY  EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
The Service of GRANT JEFFREY  EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
The Service of GRANT JEFFREY  EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
The Service of GRANT JEFFREY  EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
The Service of GRANT JEFFREY  EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
The Service of GRANT JEFFREY  EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 7:04 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
The Service of GRANT JEFFREY  EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
The Service of GRANT JEFFREY  EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
The Service of GRANT JEFFREY  EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
The Service of GRANT JEFFREY  EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Service of GRANT JEFFREY

Go down

The Service of GRANT JEFFREY  Empty The Service of GRANT JEFFREY

Post  Admin Sat 19 May 2012, 5:02 pm

Jeffrey Harbuck
I can't sleep, so I decided to go ahead and post. Today we said goodbye to Grant Jeffrey. The service began at 1:00 PM at the Church on the Queensway, in Toronto, Canada and ending around 4:20 PM. Prior to the service, Kaye greeting the hundreds of attendees as she stood by Grant's casket. That portion of the service lasted from 11:00 AM until 12:30 PM. The service was one of the most uplifting, prayerful and comforting one I have ever attended in my life. I am going to relay the order of the service. The music was phenomenal, totally professional and impressive. The service opened up with the Jubilance Singers and Orchestra performing "Psalm 96". Rev. Billy Richards of the Church on the Queensway followed with a prayer. Kaye's brother, Rev. Paul Graham, made opening remarks. He talked about Grant's life long passion, Bible prophecy. He spoke of Grant in a way that only a family member could. He also had talked to me the day before at Kaye and Grant's house, and asked me what the internet response was. I told him, from my end, that there were truly wonderful people who were praying for the family and praising the Lord for the life Grant led. So each and one of you who spoke such loving and caring words, I had printed them out and Kaye has them now to read them at a time of her choosing. After Paul spoke, The Jubilance Singers and Orchestra performed the song "Holy Ground". Next, Rev. Marshall Eizenga, Kaye and Grant's nephew, read the scripture reading. Next came the family tributes. Grant's mother, Mrs. Florence Jeffrey, who is 93, spoke eloquently and from the heart about her son. Grant's brothers, Dr. David Jeffrey, Glenn Jeffrey and Dale Jeffrey followed their mother and individually spoke of their brother. After these incredibly emotional and uplifting words, the Jubilance Singers and Orchestra performed "Jesus We Crown Your Praise". The special guest tribute was made by one of Grant's closest friends, Dr. Joe Van Koevering who is the President of Gods News Behind the News in St. Petersburg, Florida. After Joe spoke, video messages were played. Dr. Hal Lindsey, Dr. Ed Hindson and Benny Hinn spoke moving words of comfort along with praises of Grant's dedication to the Lord. Following this, Jill Jeffrey, Grant's sister, played her guitar and sang the song "Run to Jesus". Next were more special guest tributes from Dr. Frank Dimant, the C. E. O. of Bnai Brith, Canada's Oldest Jewish Organization and Mr. Amir Gissin, Consol General of Israel. Dr. Charles McVety, President of Canada Christian College led the eulogy. When that was concluded, the video "Heaven, The Greatest Promise Ever Made - A video teaching by Grant Jeffrey" was played. Yes, Grant literally preached at his own funeral !!! After that moving experience, the Jubilance Singers and Orchestra played "These are the Days of Elijah". After that Grant's nephew, Marshall made the committal; he then dismissed the congregation. As we followed the casket out of the church, the Jubilance Singers and Orchestra sand "Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord Almighty", followed by "It is Well". I was personally bestowed to me, a high honor when Kaye invited me to sit with the family. They family is a stellar example of a true Christian family that deeply loves each other, and praises Jesus daily. A memory I will forever hold and treasure. Kaye will be fine. Her faith in Jesus is strong. However, if you can remember her in your prayers in the days to come, that would be most appreciated. When everything slows down, and everyone has gone back to their respective homes, Grant's departure will, of course, hit hard. Kaye has four sisters that live relatively close, and they are extrememly close. So, she will not be totally alone, and that is good. Most people do not know that Grant lived most of his life in extreme pain and agony, almost constant. He was involved in a hunting accident when he was in his mid teens. That left his left leg neurologically damaged and Grant was in torturous and constant pain for the rest of his life. Most people are unaware of that, because Grant did not talk about it. He just pressed on and continued with the mission he was on to further God's kingdom. Well, Grant is no longer in any pain. He is in Heaven now. God's will is perfect. We should be seeing Grant very soon though!! Thanks, In Christ, Jeff
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down