World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Pray for a baby for me EmptyYesterday at 11:25 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Pray for a baby for me EmptyYesterday at 11:22 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Pray for a baby for me EmptyYesterday at 11:14 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Pray for a baby for me EmptyYesterday at 10:59 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Pray for a baby for me EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Pray for a baby for me EmptyYesterday at 10:37 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Pray for a baby for me EmptyYesterday at 10:23 pm by Admin

» Why Does Gaza Appear in This Antique Hebrew Scroll?
Pray for a baby for me EmptyYesterday at 10:16 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Pray for a baby for me EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Pray for a baby for me EmptyYesterday at 6:36 pm by Admin

» Whose Land know the truth
Pray for a baby for me EmptyYesterday at 5:13 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Pray for a baby for me EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 10:47 pm by Admin

» Israel Bible
Pray for a baby for me EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 10:06 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
Pray for a baby for me EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 9:21 pm by Admin

» Trinity College Dublin loose cash
Pray for a baby for me EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 9:20 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Pray for a baby for me EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 8:54 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Pray for a baby for me EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 3:32 pm by Admin

» UN halve estmate women and children killed Gaza
Pray for a baby for me EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Question for you to CONSIDER
Pray for a baby for me EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 9:19 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Pray for a baby for me EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 6:09 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Pray for a baby for me

2 posters

Go down

Pray for a baby for me Empty Re: Pray for a baby for me

Post  Admin Thu 11 Jul 2013, 9:24 pm

Priscilla,
I know God has a plan for our life, and it is hard to understand the path chosen for us, sometime there is a change of
course of our own choices or due to circumstances beyond our control. Yes it is not unknown in the bible of someone having a baby late in life but from my understanding these were for a purpose, Sarah to bear Issac fulfilment of the promise of God to bless Abraham who would be the Father of many and a great Nation.
"Now the Lord had said to Abram: Get out of your country, from your family and from your father's house, to a land that I will show you. I will make you a great nation; I will bless you and make your name great; and you shall be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you; and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed." {Gen. 12:1-3}
We read of Elizabeth having a son in her old age
"And behold, even your relative Elizabeth has also conceived a son in her old age; and she who was called barren is now in her sixth month. In Luke 1:36 
The was also in the plan of God, John the Baptist who was prophisied in Isaiah 40:3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
I say these things not to discourage but in understanding what these scriptures tell us.

Jesus said: If you have faith to believe you can say to a mountain be removed and it will happen.

I pray God will give you the desires of your heart, but we do need to remember there are times his answer is no I have another plan for you. This may not be what we want to hear but he knows best.

Maybe, as there are many children who have no mother, or a child taken into care, you could seek to take under your wing as it were, to nurture and love. 
This move could also apply to be a help regarding the loss of your mother, neither can replace, but no doubt there is a lonely old lady, who would gladly receive you as her adoptive daughter, maybe she had never had children, there are care homes for example you could visit. 
I hope my reply do not sound uncaring, or insensitive, the written word can often be misunderstood, it is not my intention.
I leave you with Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

We prosper in the knowledge to know we are in the plan of God.

God bless you
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pray for a baby for me Empty Pray for a baby for me

Post  ptravis Wed 10 Jul 2013, 4:30 pm

I am older in life, but desperately desire to get pregnant with my first baby, and my first and only husband.  I want to give all my love and love of God and wisdom to this little baby.  I want to experience it.  Would you please pray for me, that God would not only bring me my Godly, wonderful husband, but let me get pregnant with a NORMAL BABY WITH NO BIRTH DEFECTS?  He can do it!  That's all I'm asking, but it's a lot.  To get married to a wonderful husband, and get pregnant with my one and only baby, and that the baby would just be normal.  If He did it for Sarah, he can do it for me, right?  I want to join the Circle of Life, and God's Plan.  Please help me, pray.  Thank-you so much, all of you.  God Bless You.  - Priscilla

ptravis

Back to top Go down