World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
CHIP BROGDEN of Church Without Walls need prayer please share EmptyYesterday at 11:25 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
CHIP BROGDEN of Church Without Walls need prayer please share EmptyYesterday at 11:22 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
CHIP BROGDEN of Church Without Walls need prayer please share EmptyYesterday at 11:14 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
CHIP BROGDEN of Church Without Walls need prayer please share EmptyYesterday at 10:59 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
CHIP BROGDEN of Church Without Walls need prayer please share EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
CHIP BROGDEN of Church Without Walls need prayer please share EmptyYesterday at 10:37 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
CHIP BROGDEN of Church Without Walls need prayer please share EmptyYesterday at 10:23 pm by Admin

» Why Does Gaza Appear in This Antique Hebrew Scroll?
CHIP BROGDEN of Church Without Walls need prayer please share EmptyYesterday at 10:16 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
CHIP BROGDEN of Church Without Walls need prayer please share EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
CHIP BROGDEN of Church Without Walls need prayer please share EmptyYesterday at 6:36 pm by Admin

» Whose Land know the truth
CHIP BROGDEN of Church Without Walls need prayer please share EmptyYesterday at 5:13 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
CHIP BROGDEN of Church Without Walls need prayer please share EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 10:47 pm by Admin

» Israel Bible
CHIP BROGDEN of Church Without Walls need prayer please share EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 10:06 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
CHIP BROGDEN of Church Without Walls need prayer please share EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 9:21 pm by Admin

» Trinity College Dublin loose cash
CHIP BROGDEN of Church Without Walls need prayer please share EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 9:20 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
CHIP BROGDEN of Church Without Walls need prayer please share EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 8:54 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
CHIP BROGDEN of Church Without Walls need prayer please share EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 3:32 pm by Admin

» UN halve estmate women and children killed Gaza
CHIP BROGDEN of Church Without Walls need prayer please share EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Question for you to CONSIDER
CHIP BROGDEN of Church Without Walls need prayer please share EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 9:19 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
CHIP BROGDEN of Church Without Walls need prayer please share EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 6:09 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

CHIP BROGDEN of Church Without Walls need prayer please share

Go down

CHIP BROGDEN of Church Without Walls need prayer please share Empty CHIP BROGDEN of Church Without Walls need prayer please share

Post  Admin Wed 08 Jul 2015, 8:46 pm

TheSchoolOfChrist.Org
Your prayers, please!

Hey Elaine,
We could sure use your prayers!

I rarely come right out and ask for prayer or talk about my personal problems.

Some people think because I write books that I have all the answers.

But if you’re a person of maturity then you realize that all of us struggle with things.

I’m no exception.

You may not realize it, but The School of Christ is not a full-time endeavor for me.

I have to divide my time between the ministry and what I do for a living  to pay the bills (kind of like Paul making tents).

My professional background is in marketing, media and publishing.

And I’ve been “self-employed” and looking for a regular job for over a year now.

I've sent out over 100 resumes... even had a professional resume person look mine over to make sure I was doing all the right things.

She said it was "perfect."

But so far, not even a call back. 

That’s Issue #1.

Earlier this year we decided it was time to leave New York and head back south to be closer to family.

Amazingly, our house sold before we even listed it.

Selling your house fast sounds like a good thing, and it is.

But…

Now we’re all packed up with nowhere to go.

That’s Issue #2.

So last week we traveled down south to look for homes to rent.

I thought renting would be faster and easier than buying.

I was wrong!

Turns out, renting is just as difficult as buying.

Even though I have good credit and a perfect payment history, I don’t have the regular paycheck that rental companies like to see coming in every week.

So I have to have a job before I can find a place to live…

But I have to have a place to live before my house sells this month.

This leaves us kind of like the Hebrews trying to get out of Egypt, but there’s the big Red Sea in front of them – no way to move forward, no way to go back.

And the weight of all this uncertainty makes life stressful.

In fact, it makes it hard to concentrate on writing, or teaching, or doing anything else ministry-related.

But somewhere in all of this, we trust that God is leading and providing.

So please pray for God’s wisdom and direction for us… an open door… a place to live… a regular job… and some resolution to all these loose ends.

And thank you for supporting The School of Christ – we (literally) could not do it without you!

I am your brother,

Chip Brogden

The School of Christ
http://TheSchoolOfChrist.Org
 PO Box 552, Canandaigua, NY 14424, USA 
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down