World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
REPORT: Hollywood Pedophile Ring Exposed by Famous Celebrity EmptyYesterday at 11:25 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
REPORT: Hollywood Pedophile Ring Exposed by Famous Celebrity EmptyYesterday at 11:22 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
REPORT: Hollywood Pedophile Ring Exposed by Famous Celebrity EmptyYesterday at 11:14 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
REPORT: Hollywood Pedophile Ring Exposed by Famous Celebrity EmptyYesterday at 10:59 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
REPORT: Hollywood Pedophile Ring Exposed by Famous Celebrity EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
REPORT: Hollywood Pedophile Ring Exposed by Famous Celebrity EmptyYesterday at 10:37 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
REPORT: Hollywood Pedophile Ring Exposed by Famous Celebrity EmptyYesterday at 10:23 pm by Admin

» Why Does Gaza Appear in This Antique Hebrew Scroll?
REPORT: Hollywood Pedophile Ring Exposed by Famous Celebrity EmptyYesterday at 10:16 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
REPORT: Hollywood Pedophile Ring Exposed by Famous Celebrity EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
REPORT: Hollywood Pedophile Ring Exposed by Famous Celebrity EmptyYesterday at 6:36 pm by Admin

» Whose Land know the truth
REPORT: Hollywood Pedophile Ring Exposed by Famous Celebrity EmptyYesterday at 5:13 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
REPORT: Hollywood Pedophile Ring Exposed by Famous Celebrity EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 10:47 pm by Admin

» Israel Bible
REPORT: Hollywood Pedophile Ring Exposed by Famous Celebrity EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 10:06 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
REPORT: Hollywood Pedophile Ring Exposed by Famous Celebrity EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 9:21 pm by Admin

» Trinity College Dublin loose cash
REPORT: Hollywood Pedophile Ring Exposed by Famous Celebrity EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 9:20 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
REPORT: Hollywood Pedophile Ring Exposed by Famous Celebrity EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 8:54 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
REPORT: Hollywood Pedophile Ring Exposed by Famous Celebrity EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 3:32 pm by Admin

» UN halve estmate women and children killed Gaza
REPORT: Hollywood Pedophile Ring Exposed by Famous Celebrity EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Question for you to CONSIDER
REPORT: Hollywood Pedophile Ring Exposed by Famous Celebrity EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 9:19 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
REPORT: Hollywood Pedophile Ring Exposed by Famous Celebrity EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 6:09 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

REPORT: Hollywood Pedophile Ring Exposed by Famous Celebrity

Go down

REPORT: Hollywood Pedophile Ring Exposed by Famous Celebrity Empty REPORT: Hollywood Pedophile Ring Exposed by Famous Celebrity

Post  Admin Mon 16 Oct 2017, 10:02 am

October 14, 2017
https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/crime-criminal-justice/crime-stories/hollywood-pedophile-ring-exposed.htm?utm_source=Boomtrain&utm_campaign=dynamic_campaign&utm_medium=automated&bt_alias=eyJ1c2VySWQiOiAiZWY0MGMwZDctYmU0Ni00YjlhLThhNGUtZWNlOTA1ODUyOTJjIn0%3D
Shinya Suzuki / CCL
Day after day, new reports roll out showing that sexual violence is rife in the entertainment industry, and virtually everyone knows it.

In fact, a report is resurfacing showing that Elijah Wood pleaded for an investigation into a Hollywood pedophile ring in Hollywood.

Why wasn’t action taken sooner?

“There are a lot of vipers”
In 2016, in the wake of revelations that Jimmy Savile was a serial child-abuser, Wood spoke to The Sunday Times about sexual violence against minors in the film industry:

Clearly something major was going on in Hollywood. It was all organized. There are a lot of vipers in this industry, people who only have their own interests in mind…
In fact, he believed the practice was so widespread, it merited legal action:

Let me be clear: This subject of child abuse is an important one that should be discussed and properly investigated.
Wood later clarified that he had “no first-hand experience or observation of the topic,” and insisted that his comments were taken out of context to make it appear that he was speaking from personal experience.

Add your email address below to receive quality, honest conservative news and analysis every day:

Enter your real email address here...
Subscribe
Lonely voices
But while Wood was lucky enough to avoid abuse himself, others were not. Anne Henry, the “co-founder of a group set up to help young actors,” believes that 3/4 of child stars “go off the rails” when they grow up because of abuse:

This problem has been endemic in Hollywood for a long time and it’s finally coming to light. Very bad people are still working here, protected by their friends.
Corey Feldman, a 1980s child star, also said he was sexually abused early in his career:

The number 1 problem in Hollywood was and is – and always will be – pedophilia.

When I was 14 and 15, things were happening to me. These older men were leching around me like vultures.
Everyone knew; no one spoke up
“Open secrets” about sexual violence in Hollywood have come into the foreground in the wake of revelations about film mogul Harvey Weinstein’s serial offenses.

Old footage of Seth MacFarlane calling Weinstein out in a joke at the 2013 Oscars has been making the rounds again. After announcing the nominees for Best Supporting Actress, MacFarlane said:

Congratulations. You five ladies no longer have to pretend to be attracted to Harvey Weinstein.
MacFarlane posted on Twitter recently:

In 2011, my friend and colleague Jessica Barth, with whom I worked on the Ted films, opened up to me regarding Harvey Weinstein and his attempted advances…

I couldn’t resist the opportunity to take a hard swing in his direction. Make no mistake, this came from a place of loathing and anger.
How did we sink so low?
Barth retweeted MacFarlane, saying, “My friend Seth was respecting my wishes. Please be sensitive to that.” Presumably, she’d asked him not to alert the authorities.

But how is it possible that no legal action was taken against Weinstein – or any sexual offenders in Hollywood, really – until just now? Why was there no serious investigation into Savile until he was already dead?

We’re only just now scratching the surface of abuse in Tinseltown. This is a shameful reflection on the entire entertainment industry.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down