World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
How to Face Fear: Bible Verses To Inspire Courage EmptyYesterday at 11:41 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
How to Face Fear: Bible Verses To Inspire Courage EmptyYesterday at 11:34 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
How to Face Fear: Bible Verses To Inspire Courage EmptyYesterday at 11:27 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
How to Face Fear: Bible Verses To Inspire Courage EmptyYesterday at 11:04 pm by Admin

» Tjurkey suspend dealing with Israel
How to Face Fear: Bible Verses To Inspire Courage EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by Admin

» CONTROVERSIAL TOPIC
How to Face Fear: Bible Verses To Inspire Courage EmptyYesterday at 11:01 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
How to Face Fear: Bible Verses To Inspire Courage EmptyYesterday at 10:59 pm by Admin

» Jewish Memorial London silenced
How to Face Fear: Bible Verses To Inspire Courage EmptyYesterday at 7:59 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
How to Face Fear: Bible Verses To Inspire Courage EmptyYesterday at 7:51 pm by Admin

» israelAM
How to Face Fear: Bible Verses To Inspire Courage EmptyYesterday at 5:39 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
How to Face Fear: Bible Verses To Inspire Courage EmptyYesterday at 5:21 pm by Admin

» AISH
How to Face Fear: Bible Verses To Inspire Courage EmptyYesterday at 4:28 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
How to Face Fear: Bible Verses To Inspire Courage EmptyYesterday at 4:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
How to Face Fear: Bible Verses To Inspire Courage EmptyYesterday at 4:09 pm by Admin

»  MONSANTO Glyphosate: SOS
How to Face Fear: Bible Verses To Inspire Courage EmptyYesterday at 4:07 pm by Admin

» Israel Reserve Soldiers killed
How to Face Fear: Bible Verses To Inspire Courage EmptyWed 01 May 2024, 10:18 pm by Admin

» Open letter Jewish COLLEGE STUDENTS
How to Face Fear: Bible Verses To Inspire Courage EmptyWed 01 May 2024, 9:42 pm by Admin

» Historic Milestone Saudi Arabia-Israel stability
How to Face Fear: Bible Verses To Inspire Courage EmptyWed 01 May 2024, 9:08 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
How to Face Fear: Bible Verses To Inspire Courage EmptyWed 01 May 2024, 5:36 pm by Admin

» PRO TRUTH of Israel what Pro PA want
How to Face Fear: Bible Verses To Inspire Courage EmptyWed 01 May 2024, 4:59 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

How to Face Fear: Bible Verses To Inspire Courage

Go down

How to Face Fear: Bible Verses To Inspire Courage Empty For those going through a hard time

Post  Admin Sun 03 Oct 2010, 8:00 am

Encouragement Verses for you

For those going through a hard time...dwell on these encouragement verses.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
As children of God we should have peace in our lives and never be afraid for God is always in control.
II Corinthians 4:8-9
We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;
We have God on our side. We need not to be troubled or distressed. Lean on Jesus. He's our best friend.
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Oh what a promise that is!
FEAR NOT CHILDREN....
Isaiah 41:10 Fear not; for I am with you. Be not dismayed; for I am your God. I will strengthen you; yea, I will help you; yea, I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness.
Be not dismayed whatever betide, for God will take care of You. God will take care of you, through every day....... fear not children of God.
WHO CAN HARM THOSE WHO BELONG TO GOD....
Isaiah 54:17 "No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of Me", says the LORD.
Oh you should carry that verse with you wherever you go!
NO WEAPON people. NO WEAPON that the enemy of our soul tosses our way can hurt us!!! And, every tongue that speaks ill of you or judges you, you will get to condemn. That's a promise of God as well.
Take heart children of God. NO WEAPON of satan's can hurt you!!!! In the end, we know his end, and our end is to be with God forevermore!
Glory!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How to Face Fear: Bible Verses To Inspire Courage Empty How to Face Fear: Bible Verses To Inspire Courage

Post  Admin Fri 07 Nov 2008, 3:23 pm

How to Face Fear: 10 Bible Verses To Inspire Courage

Everyone feels afraid at some point -- whether it's a gnawing, anxious feeling or a paralyzing phobia. Any change, even positive changes like marriage or a promotion, can prompt feelings of fear. The Bible offers powerful alternatives to those voices, reminding readers repeatedly, "Do not be afraid." Click through this gallery to find Bible verses to help you overcome fears and anxieties in your life. (From the New International Version unless otherwise noted)

I Will Fear No Evil

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. (Psalm 23:4)

I Will Help You

For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. (Isaiah 41:13)

You Will See The Deliverance

Moses answered the people, "Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again." (Exodus 14:13)

Be Strong and Courageous

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. (Deuteronomy 31:6)
Spirit of Power and Love

For God gave us not a spirit of fearfulness; but of power and love and discipline. (2 Timothy 1:7) (American Standard Version)

Of Whom Shall I Be Afraid?

The Lord is my light and my salvation--whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life--of whom shall I be afraid? (Psalm 27:1)

The Angel Said To Her

But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary, you have found favor with God." (Luke 1:30)

I Bring You Good News

But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people." (Luke 2:10)

We Say With Confidence

So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can Man do to me?" (Hebrews 13:6)

Peace I Leave With You

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. (John 14:27)

Aim at Heaven and you will get Earth thrown in. Aim at Earth and you get neither.

-C.S. Lewis

Last edited by Admin on Sun 03 Oct 2010, 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down