World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Haggadah Passover
JEHOVAH. Study Helps. EmptyToday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
JEHOVAH. Study Helps. EmptyToday at 10:03 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
JEHOVAH. Study Helps. EmptyToday at 9:12 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
JEHOVAH. Study Helps. EmptyToday at 8:27 pm by Admin

» BooK of Revelation Various
JEHOVAH. Study Helps. EmptyToday at 5:00 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
JEHOVAH. Study Helps. EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
JEHOVAH. Study Helps. EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
JEHOVAH. Study Helps. EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
JEHOVAH. Study Helps. EmptyYesterday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
JEHOVAH. Study Helps. EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
JEHOVAH. Study Helps. EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
JEHOVAH. Study Helps. EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
JEHOVAH. Study Helps. EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
JEHOVAH. Study Helps. EmptyYesterday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
JEHOVAH. Study Helps. EmptyYesterday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
JEHOVAH. Study Helps. EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
JEHOVAH. Study Helps. EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
JEHOVAH. Study Helps. EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
JEHOVAH. Study Helps. EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
JEHOVAH. Study Helps. EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

JEHOVAH. Study Helps.

Go down

JEHOVAH. Study Helps. Empty JEHOVAH. Study Helps.

Post  Admin Sat 07 Jan 2023, 12:18 am

JEHOVAH. Study Helps.

Nigel Kerr  · 
JEHOVAH. Study Helps.
Transliteration of the Holy Name of God.
Revealed to Moses, I AM. I Exist.
Jesus Christ, the Same, Yesterday, Today, and Forever.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

1 JEHOVAH JIREH.
The LORD will Provide a Sacrifice.
And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son. And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen.
This Title links the LORD with the doctrine of Substitution. Taking the place of the Sinner and making the Sacrifice.

2 JEHOVAH RAPHA.
The LORD that Healeth Thee.
And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.
This Title links the LORD as The Great Physician, the healer of lepers, the lame, the deaf, the blind, but more importantly the healer of sins, by his stripes we are healed.
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

3 JEHOVAH SHAMMAH.
The LORD is There.
It was round about eighteen thousand measures: and the name of the city from that day shall be, The LORD is there.
This links the LORD with the Millennium Kingdom, Christ Reign of 1,000 years, his presence in the Sanctuary, in the Restore Temple in Jerusalem will call for the city to have a name change to denote the presence of the LORD.

4 JEHOVAH SHALOM.
The LORD our Peace.
Then Gideon built an altar there unto the LORD, and called it Jehovahshalom: unto this day it is yet in Ophrah of the Abiezrites.
This would be a good lesson for us all, after the enemies of God and his people have been vanquished, it is the LORD who makes Peace, he is our Peace, who has made Peace through the Blood of his Cross.
And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

5 JEHOVAH NISSI.
The LORD our Banner.
And Moses built an altar, and called the name of it Jehovahnissi: For he said, Because the LORD hath sworn that the LORD will have war with Amalek from generation to generation.
This Title links the LORD with Holy War, please let us note that the War against the enemies of God and his Christ only end in total Victory, the Last Enemy is Death.

6 JEHOVAH RAAH.
The LORD is my Shepherd.
A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
This Title links the LORD as the Good Shepherd of the Flock, to guide and protect, to lead and provide, to seek and secure.
Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

7 JEHOVAH TSIDKENU.
The LORD our Righteousness.
In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.
This Title Links the LORD with the King and Kingdom, particularly his Reign and Rule during the Millennium.
And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD: Even he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.
He shall judge thy people with righteousness, and thy poor with judgment.
Jesus is Mine.
Nevertheless my brethren that went up with me made the heart of the people melt: but I wholly followed the LORD my God.
Let us as faithful Joshua Wholly Follow the LORD my God.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down