World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Haggadah Passover
I Click Petition UK Ban Live Exports. EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
I Click Petition UK Ban Live Exports. EmptyYesterday at 10:03 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
I Click Petition UK Ban Live Exports. EmptyYesterday at 9:12 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
I Click Petition UK Ban Live Exports. EmptyYesterday at 8:27 pm by Admin

» BooK of Revelation Various
I Click Petition UK Ban Live Exports. EmptyYesterday at 5:00 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
I Click Petition UK Ban Live Exports. EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
I Click Petition UK Ban Live Exports. EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
I Click Petition UK Ban Live Exports. EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:43 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
I Click Petition UK Ban Live Exports. EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
I Click Petition UK Ban Live Exports. EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
I Click Petition UK Ban Live Exports. EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
I Click Petition UK Ban Live Exports. EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
I Click Petition UK Ban Live Exports. EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
I Click Petition UK Ban Live Exports. EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
I Click Petition UK Ban Live Exports. EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
I Click Petition UK Ban Live Exports. EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 7:04 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
I Click Petition UK Ban Live Exports. EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
I Click Petition UK Ban Live Exports. EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
I Click Petition UK Ban Live Exports. EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
I Click Petition UK Ban Live Exports. EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I Click Petition UK Ban Live Exports.

Go down

I Click Petition UK Ban Live Exports. Empty I Click Petition UK Ban Live Exports.

Post  Admin Sun 03 Sep 2023, 9:46 pm

SIGN https://secure.avaaz.org/campaign/en/uk_ban_live_exports_loc/?bqyVZrb&v=150751&cl=20763441447&_checksum=d6a424452bb007c986fe168ecf44911ba18ae0b44900626bdf468f8910201be1
The British Government promised to ban live exports – the cramming of cattle, sheep and other animals onto trucks for horrific journeys overseas for slaughter or fattening – but has broken its promises again and again, most recently even dropping their own bill! Now there's a window of opportunity to ban this cruelty. Join now and when our call is massive, we’ll take it directly to No. 10!
Dear friends across the UK,
Rishi Sunak promised to 'champion' a bill to ban live exports – the cramming of cattle and sheep onto trucks for horrific journeys overseas for slaughter or further fattening. But instead of sticking to his promise, the government dropped their own bill!

People across the country and campaigners pushing for better animal welfare are furious, and time to get a new bill introduced and through Parliament is running out fast. That's why now is the moment for a massive citizen push.

There's a window of opportunity: Post-Brexit trade rule complications have led to a temporary halt to British live exports via Calais. But exporters could find a "solution" to this problem any day, and a ban will be much harder to get once vested interests are again making money from this cruel trade. So let's build a huge call now, and Avaaz will work with key animal welfare advocates to take it directly to No. 10:
No more broken promises: Ban live exports now!
The list of horrors animals exported from Britain and elsewhere endure is long: they face stress, exhaustion, hunger, dehydration, injury and death. They’re also often headed to conditions that would be illegal in the UK.

Live export disasters are frequent globally, too – like the thousands of sheep literally cooking alive in the blazing heat on a ship which moved nearly a million Avaazers to call for an end to this outrage, or a recent case of 15,000 sheep drowning when their ship sank en route to Saudi Arabia.

Repeated promises to ban live exports have been broken, despite broad cross-party support for this legislation. There was even a motion in Parliament that would have allowed the Bill to pass into law in a single day this summer -- but the Government blocked this from happening. Avaaz is teaming up with Compassion in World Farming to say enough with the delay! Let's ask Rishi Sunak to be a real champion for animals, now:
No more broken promises: Ban live exports now!
This isn’t the first time Avaaz members are coming together to push for better standards in animal welfare and an end to cruel practices – we’ve done it before, from a global push to ban live exports a few years ago, to helping stop the sale of dog meat at the Yulin festival in China, to calling for (and winning!) protections for the wild species our planet needs to survive. Let’s come together across the UK now to ask the Government to stick with its promises and ban live exports.

With hope,

Kanika, Antonia, Nathan and the whole Avaaz team
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down