World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» AISH
The Day Before the Divide EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
The Day Before the Divide EmptyYesterday at 11:24 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
The Day Before the Divide EmptyYesterday at 11:01 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
The Day Before the Divide EmptyYesterday at 10:14 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
The Day Before the Divide EmptyYesterday at 10:06 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
The Day Before the Divide EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
The Day Before the Divide EmptyYesterday at 9:39 pm by Admin

» Europe resolution on Zelenskyy’s “peace formula”
The Day Before the Divide EmptyYesterday at 9:03 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
The Day Before the Divide EmptyYesterday at 8:42 pm by Admin

» Israel Judaica and Roman Hadrian
The Day Before the Divide EmptyYesterday at 4:34 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
The Day Before the Divide EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by Admin

» Ancient Hatred Reviving? Vatican
The Day Before the Divide EmptyYesterday at 12:53 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
The Day Before the Divide EmptyYesterday at 12:27 am by Admin

» Buried Facts About The Gaza War
The Day Before the Divide EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 11:33 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
The Day Before the Divide EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
The Day Before the Divide EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:26 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
The Day Before the Divide EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
The Day Before the Divide EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 9:44 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
The Day Before the Divide EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 9:26 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
The Day Before the Divide EmptyThu 16 May 2024, 11:25 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Day Before the Divide

Go down

The Day Before the Divide Empty The Day Before the Divide

Post  Jason_Seeker Wed 15 Feb 2012, 5:27 am

There shall come a day when the foolish virgin will realise they haven't got the Oil.
But; ask yourselves, where WERE the WISE virgin, the DAY BEFORE ?
Were they;

Preparing in the wilderness ?
Not yet "visited with power from on high ?"
Told of God to keep quiet ?
Already preached and screamed at the "next most Holy" group and been rejected ?
In some or another sin, which KEPT THEM DOWN, FOR A TIME... ?

Don't you think it strange that a person/group, who at some point were (shall be) able to convince every other virgin (Christian) that THEY didn't have it, despite they're probably being EXCEEDINGLY INSISTENT that they did beforehand; should "suddenly" appear ?
I believe I know the answer. I couldn't swear (not as though I believe in that) that I shall definitely go on to be that person. But; as the Holy Ghost sanctifying Fire which is all over this room, I've tried telling people right from wrong, and now I'm down to speaking only say A,B,C oh, perhaps up to about half way through the alphabet (M), but am disallowed from talking about N to Z.
I wouldn't even attempt it. It's just such a crying shame that the system God revealed to me so many years ago, has borne so much fruit and even non-believers say; my oh my ! what a "bright" happy spirit you have, you used to be so "dark" and depressed. Truth is; I'm happier in myself than anybody I know.
And many other such things do non-believers say and do (when God doesn't "hide" from them, for the Holy Spirit is/can be "timid" after a sort...).
There is, however; one very BIG advantage in doing well, despite all of the above:
If, as I claim; I am making a "goodly" amount of progress, then; I suppose I "ought" to at the very least "see" them who "shall" be thus imbued, or else, the self-same Spirit which (again, I claim) is somewhat abundant; can He not tell me where I could find that/them more righteous (so called) than myself ?
Of course He could...
That I too may obtain in due season with their help.
But; I trust God, who has lead me thus far, that He shall continue in so doing.
Back to our original question though:
Where are the wise virgin (to be) TODAY ?
I tell you ONE answer: They're where many, many Christians THINK THEY'RE NOT !
For; if they knew, what the Bible says they SHALL KNOW, would they not have asked them not "give us of your Oil" but: "give us what you know THUS FAR of how to receive SO MUCH Oil...?" (NOW...)
By so much Oil, I mean so much sanctification, or whatsoever is the difference in the progress of the wise virgin TODAY over the lack of progress of the foolish virgin TODAY.
But; it is perhaps the greatest testimony that the Bible also says that God cut the work short in righteousness.
Now; I can tell you of an asurety. The same that were righteous that God cut off the time for, these same were MAKING GOOD PROGRESS AT BEING RIGHTEOUS BEFORE THE FOOLISH VIRGIN "NOTICED" BUT FAILED TO NOTICE/APPRECIATE IT.
They might not have had the POWER up to that point. They might have still had sins in their life (for what else is working out our sins with fear and trembling..). But; whatever it is, the foolish virgin are making a HUGH MISTAKE in passing over some person/people who they shall ACTUALLY NOT ACKNOWLEDGE UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE !!
This is the real reason they're not going. That is; them that COULD go. For, they know the truth (more or less), they know what the power looks like (more or less) but, just because (despite having many many "proofs" of what they believe) they don't have WHATSOEVER THE BIBLE SAYS "SHALL" BE THAT WHICH CONVINCES THEM AT THE END OF THE DAY...
They don't make it...
If you'll pardon me for saying. And I include myself here. Any IDIOT can be convinced that they aren't in possession of the CORRECT OIL (for, even the nature of that is hotly disputed; whether it be the full baptism, rapturing faith, both...) any idiot can be convinced when faced with miracle after miracle, healing after healing. But; by then IT'S TOO LATE. THE BIBLE SAID SO. So, what are we to expect in order to be convinced BEFORE they (whoever they "are" going to prove it) be looking for ? That depends on what you set as your level (even though it's nothing to do with us) as to who's going. But; consider this, you who's convinced folks are going to be raptured in their millions IN THEIR CURRENT CONDITION. I don't see anybody running away from you screaming "Oh, no ! They've got it and I haven't ! Please give us of your Oil ! Oh no, quick; let's go and get it quick, for it is obvious that we were wrong, and they were right."
NO ! Tell me, what exactly do you suppose is so special about your walk with God why anyone is going to do that to you ?
Basically; cos' they're NOT GOING TO... (with respect...). No; it will take something A LITTLE BIT SPECIAL/DIFFERENT for one group of Christians to convince ALL THE OTHERS that there is something fundamentally missing in their walk/power, OIL. And that's just THEN. As for now... well. What can I say ?

Jason_Seeker

Back to top Go down