World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Autism - A Christian Perspective EmptyYesterday at 10:07 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Autism - A Christian Perspective EmptyYesterday at 9:38 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Autism - A Christian Perspective EmptyYesterday at 8:06 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Autism - A Christian Perspective EmptyYesterday at 7:42 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
Autism - A Christian Perspective EmptyYesterday at 7:07 pm by Admin

» AISH
Autism - A Christian Perspective EmptyYesterday at 6:50 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Autism - A Christian Perspective EmptyYesterday at 3:19 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Autism - A Christian Perspective EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 11:13 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Autism - A Christian Perspective EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 10:59 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Autism - A Christian Perspective EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 9:56 pm by Admin

» Barry Segal @ VFI News
Autism - A Christian Perspective EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 9:23 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Autism - A Christian Perspective EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 5:18 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Autism - A Christian Perspective EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 4:49 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Autism - A Christian Perspective EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 4:17 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Autism - A Christian Perspective EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 3:45 pm by Admin

» Short Video US campus not what you think.
Autism - A Christian Perspective EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 2:50 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Autism - A Christian Perspective EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 2:48 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Autism - A Christian Perspective EmptyThu 02 May 2024, 11:34 pm by Admin

» Tjurkey suspend dealing with Israel
Autism - A Christian Perspective EmptyThu 02 May 2024, 11:03 pm by Admin

» CONTROVERSIAL TOPIC
Autism - A Christian Perspective EmptyThu 02 May 2024, 11:01 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Autism - A Christian Perspective

Go down

Autism - A Christian Perspective Empty Autism - A Christian Perspective

Post  Jason_Seeker Mon 27 Feb 2012, 11:49 pm

Dear Lord God; we come to you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Forgiving, confessing, repenting and praying for all everywhere for:
Self-Admiration
Morbid Self-Admiration
Pride (X3) of [+/or: Morbid] Self-Admiration
Fear of Pride through Morbid Self-Admiration
The which; were we not to pray for, we should doubtless receive no grace wherewith to be rid of this most dreadful of conditions.
Just a quick search in any search engine for "autism epidemic" or "global autism epidemic" or "autistic epidemic" reveals some rather disturbing notions.
Now; folks leaving the service of satan were quick to posit. that selfishness was the main aim of conquest of the human race.
With this well and truly in mind, people's rights has risen up as an antithesis to this most innate, and common of problems.
That such a proto-sin should not only reach epidemic proportions in an age where every vice stands broadside alongside every virtue battling it out, but also that it should have a peculiar manifestation in a literal form such as is found in autism.
Whatever the prevalence of autism in a given age, nowadays, vaccines; and in particular the MMR have been cited as being the cause of a massive increase.
Despite Martin Luther's (the reformer...) assertion that such a 12 yr. old child were simply a "mass of flesh, soulless; and recommended he should be suffocated" today we are not concerned so much with isolated cases in history, as much as the "bringing on" of this condition through either vaccines, or else insensitivity to heavy metals, a need for additional nutrients, or else concomitant food allergies/intolerances.
Working with an assumption that a proportion of vaccinated children respond badly (some say all...) to vaccinations, the authorities have chosen to weigh this cost against the cost of incurring the original illnesses which are vaccinated against.
This then, takes the form of a battle against illness, wherein the adverse reaction children are simply seen as casualties of a numbers game.
Taken to the extreme; proper enough faith excuses the need to pre-fear illnesses before they are even manifest.
It may be for some, that this fear is enough to gender some spiritual worsening of the situation.
Alternatively; other cases may simply be viewed as genetically unlucky and the whole process simply "re-selects" which children to "sabotage" according to their strength to handle the virus toxins vs. other's ability to withstand and avoid the ACTUAL viruses. Which is; without all controversy, a matter of genetics and luck/providence/grace.
A person could say: it's required of the law, therefore; simply do it, believe that if there's any derogatory challenge in the child, that God will meet that challenge, and then move on.
Like we do when we get jabs to go abroad.
Or the very many jabs they get in the army.
Or flu jabs.
Or when we pray for our meal.
When a Christian prays for blessings and thanks, the blessings is requiring of God that He either supernaturally remove any offending items, or else cause our bodies to not suffer them eversomuch/whatsoever.
In effect; a miracle.
But, how such a "simple" miracle compares with the faith needed to survive a jab, given the child's actual genetic vulnerability is a matter of debate and no-bodies fault in particular.
It is rather akin to the subject of blood transfusions.
In order to not be culpable, the holders of this notion must either be:
(a) Suitably gifted enough/able to access such giftedness as to not require transfusions.
(b) In possession of enough grace/providence/foresight to avoid the occurrence in the first place.
(c) Prepared to Be Prosecuted/Die/ in which case they may, or may not be guilty of the same.
For; it is apparent that some healings require miracles. And seeing as never so much a single limb nor finger has been caught on tape (though history abounds of such) growing back through the power of God and the prayer of faith, then fussiness about blood is an ideal we can ill afford.
It is like a man, with no legs; refusing the use of a wheelchair because he insists God is going to heal him.
Stubbornness and over-spiritualization. Or at least; failure to differentiate between ACTUAL spiritual ability/grace, and SUPPOSES ability/grace. Which; grace works fine, right up to the point where a child is dying for want of blood, and the parent is deceived by thinking that God shall intervene, which courts are neither slow, nor stupid to prosecute as negligence, without the need to comment on what can or is accomplished meanwhile to the good.
But; others have argued that it is the choice, and thus the faith of the parent that should have the responsibility of such.
The worry for a parent is not only that their child should be severely affected, but that almost if not altogether all children are harmed in some such way.
I'm sure you're familiar with the too'ing and fro'ing of governmental and public opinion.
I was considered a particular threat because, as the judge noted: Mr. Ward has a particular way with words... The court arguing furiously over my assertations that both my children suffered noticeable personality changes which could not be put down to the shock of being injected. With my first boy especially remaining almost wholly silent for the first 24 hours, and then "coming out of it" slowly, gradually by which time it were impossible to ascertain the loss of his speech and motor development as it's time-scale was concurrent with what "would have been" otherwise normal developments of these abilities in these areas...
But; I had faith. The courts meanwhile did not.
Accusing me of fabricating the above (which as the Holy Spirit rules in the heavens and is my witness, I did not...) they proceeded to remove five children from me stating "failure to comply with the authorities."
To which I replied storming out: "You haven't been listening to a single word I've been saying, have you ?" to the judge.
For well he knew, of all the hundreds of blatant lies of the evil UK Social Workers, Guardian ad Litems, and satan's barristers, I have successfully disproved one third, cast sufficient doubt on another third as to show a definite nastiness overall, and a third though unsubstantiated was there nothing I could do to disprove. The third and second last thing the judge said of significance was "this is a very borderline case, remember we must keep within EU guidelines..." (like they did ?) then; "There is less than wafer-thin evidence of wrong doing as parents on the parts of Mr. Ward and his wife, but cited: a failure to comply with the authorities..."
My wife attempted to get a transcript of the case but it mysteriously "disappeared" along with any case No., reference in court rolls and in fact, any record of the wicked, sinful; evil which manifested when satan is allowed to indiscriminatingly issue injections which make your children sick, cover up the facts, and silence anyone who even makes a honest observation about any deleterious effects...
Removing the children removes the evidence.
Removing the court records covers their wrong doing.
Neither are people permitted in the UK from discussing the particulars of ongoing court cases in civil court matters in the UK, with one father a week on average facing jail time for just that.
The nature of our sin is that we are not perfect.
If our child gets ill, then we; as Christians pray for it and attempt to get an insight/communication from the Lord as to what may be causing it. Sometimes simply the Word of faith can be enough to secure healing. Sometimes the child's and/or the parent's sins need to be addressed. The Bible is quiet clear about this with Jesus adding "for the glory of God" as a third possible reason for illness.
But no government has a right to force potentially harmful vaccinations of (what is becoming) increasingly dubious value upon Christian families who look to God as their sole source of answer to keep them and theirs from these terrible illnesses.
Much less the wicked silencing of those who do observe adverse reactions.
It reminds me of that saying.
There's no smoke without fire.
If there's nothing to hide, then why all the fuss when people report symptoms ?
They can't all be "imagining it."
And; I am just such a one as is a first-rate witness. By reason of my multitude inherited author genes and gifts. Thus did they crucify me, my wife and my family with wicked hands. Not having the decency to state that cessation of maintaining such side-effects was paramount to me losing my children.
Instead; choosing to see perfectly happy children (who many, many friends testified were ALWAYS amazingly happy) stolen away by two laughing and cackling Social Workers who tore past The Police, with my children crying and screaming as they were clambering at the windows to get out.
"Risk" of emotional abuse ? What ? From being "over-Loved...?"
And it is no secret that my children are beautiful (must be my wife...) and there are now 1 in 5 couples who cannot have children.
People, undoubtedly with better connections with the authorities than I.
How they vet against paedophiles and satanists who can say.
But I prophecy something: It has been written:
Karma: Eventually those that have hurt you will fall foul of their own devices, and when they do; if you're lucky (we say "blessed/allowed") God will allow you to watch.
Well; no matter how much they try to make up for the wicked, evil hands wherewith they crucified both my children, my wife and me over and over and over again, yet they should not be surprised if God will punish them eversomuch, and a great curse be on their heads (though I pray for their forgiveness).
The week they took our baby the UK stockmarket had billions and billions wiped off it like never before.
Hours after being forced out of the town through their wicked manipulation of supposedly being required to back pay rent, on my OWN house, which THEY got me thrown out of, and I was no LONGER living there, a tower block burned down killing a resident and two fireman causing them a lot more people to rehouse than mere I, despite the enormity of the suffering I was going through, and the suicide which they force fed me like a dog.
In so much as they did it to me. They did it to Jesus Christ. For I am one of His.
May He forgive them all for all of their sins save any word/s spoken against the Holy Spirit.
God already told me: "Many people have suffered great and terrible punishments as a result of what they did to you and yours..."
Am I satisfied ?
Well. Forgiveness aside.
Not even a little bit.

Jason_Seeker

Back to top Go down

Autism - A Christian Perspective Empty Re: Autism - A Christian Perspective

Post  Jason_Seeker Tue 28 Feb 2012, 12:05 am

I confess my bitterness at these same sins and the treatment of the authorities. and pray for everyone's forgiveness too.

Jason_Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason_Seeker Tue 28 Feb 2012, 12:17 am

As with all great evils,the perpetrators believe themselves to be correct. Whilst they do all manner of evil believing it is for the good. Yet can they not deny the sheer nastiness whereby they enact all manner of evil supposing some or another justification for the same.
Whilst all normal, sane people can clearly see that such broad, controlling measures are merely the pratlings of unbeliever's lack of faith. And they would happily sacrifice both you and your children simply because they themselves are abandoned of God, without faith or any reckoning to God's power to heal.
Forcing upon you their atheisms, they insist on introducing poisons into your body to test the resolve that a Christian is not subject to being able to being poisoned that believe. Paranoid and delusional, for they simply cannot maintain the testimony of their reasonings in good conscience, thereby resort to the snortings like a pig, and braying like ever so many wild beasts, which have forgotten the ways of civility, or else that nothing which is honest in nature requires constant covering up and persecutions. They are and shall be without excuse of forgiveness before The Lord thy God.
It is not a crime for a government to have an eye on money considering the amount of people who might sue.
But; there is NEVER an excuse for deliberately covering up the side effects of dodgy injections, let alone persecuting folk for innocently reporting such effects. I know enough to know they could quiet easily burn in hell for that.
The government cannot have their cake and eat it.
It's sinful to the max.

Jason_Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down