World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
FocusZerich req: Justification, Santification,Propitiation EmptyYesterday at 11:01 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
FocusZerich req: Justification, Santification,Propitiation EmptyYesterday at 10:44 pm by Admin

» What is Shavuot and What is Pentecost?
FocusZerich req: Justification, Santification,Propitiation EmptyYesterday at 10:41 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
FocusZerich req: Justification, Santification,Propitiation EmptyYesterday at 10:36 pm by Admin

» The Ayatollah Who Supports Israel
FocusZerich req: Justification, Santification,Propitiation EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
FocusZerich req: Justification, Santification,Propitiation EmptyYesterday at 10:15 pm by Admin

» AISH
FocusZerich req: Justification, Santification,Propitiation EmptyYesterday at 10:14 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
FocusZerich req: Justification, Santification,Propitiation EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
FocusZerich req: Justification, Santification,Propitiation EmptyYesterday at 9:39 pm by Admin

» ARE THE HOSTAGES IN EGYPT?
FocusZerich req: Justification, Santification,Propitiation EmptyYesterday at 9:31 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
FocusZerich req: Justification, Santification,Propitiation EmptyYesterday at 9:30 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
FocusZerich req: Justification, Santification,Propitiation EmptyYesterday at 8:45 pm by Admin

» Breaking IranCopter Crash Pres.Raisi
FocusZerich req: Justification, Santification,Propitiation EmptyYesterday at 7:58 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
FocusZerich req: Justification, Santification,Propitiation EmptySat 18 May 2024, 10:14 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
FocusZerich req: Justification, Santification,Propitiation EmptySat 18 May 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
FocusZerich req: Justification, Santification,Propitiation EmptySat 18 May 2024, 9:39 pm by Admin

» Europe resolution on Zelenskyy’s “peace formula”
FocusZerich req: Justification, Santification,Propitiation EmptySat 18 May 2024, 9:03 pm by Admin

» Israel Judaica and Roman Hadrian
FocusZerich req: Justification, Santification,Propitiation EmptySat 18 May 2024, 4:34 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
FocusZerich req: Justification, Santification,Propitiation EmptySat 18 May 2024, 2:33 pm by Admin

» Ancient Hatred Reviving? Vatican
FocusZerich req: Justification, Santification,Propitiation EmptySat 18 May 2024, 12:53 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

FocusZerich req: Justification, Santification,Propitiation

2 posters

Go down

FocusZerich req: Justification, Santification,Propitiation Empty Re: FocusZerich req: Justification, Santification,Propitiation

Post  Aquiness Tue 17 Feb 2009, 10:42 pm

Hi Steve,

"Justification is one aspect of salvation, which is a one off experience."

2 Cor-4-16..." For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man is corrupted, yet the inward man is renewed day by day."

Though our outer nature is wasting away, our inner nature is being renewed "every day." This not only proves that justification is internal...not legal and external, but that it is also ongoing....it's not a one-time event of accepting Jesus as personal Lord and Savior. Our inner nature is being renewed every day as we persevere in faith, hope and love.

God Bless

Jan
Aquiness
Aquiness

Back to top Go down

FocusZerich req: Justification, Santification,Propitiation Empty Re: FocusZerich req: Justification, Santification,Propitiation

Post  Aquiness Tue 17 Feb 2009, 10:37 pm

James 1-22-25..." But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. 23 For if a man be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he shall be compared to a man beholding his own countenance in a glass. 24 For he beheld himself, and went his way, and presently forgot what manner of man he was. 25 But he that hath looked into the perfect law of liberty, and hath continued therein, not becoming a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work; this man shall be blessed in his deed. "

It's the "doers" who are justified, not the hearers. Justification is based on what we do, which means "works." Notice that there is nothing about "false faith." The hearers may have faith, but they need to accompany their faith by works, or they will not be justified.

Rom 2-13 For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
Aquiness
Aquiness

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 17 Jan 2009, 4:24 pm

Yes you are still justified but you fellowship with Christ will be marred as you have told a lie. Justification is one aspect of salvation, which is a one off experience.

Justification is a declaration by a judge about the person standing before him, (who was previously guilty) that they are not guilty. They are in a right relation with the judge they are 'righteous'.

Steve
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 17 Jan 2009, 4:23 pm

Elaine,I have heard that said, "Just as if I ", all my life, and THIS is the first time I have actually caught the JUSTIFIED word break down. That is amazing to me. After all these years of hearing that.
Now a little entry to ponder.You are saved. Been justified, Just as if you had never sinned. You wake up one morning on a sunday, and just flat do not desire to get dressed and go to church. The next day, you see the pastors wife at the store.
"Why did you miss church yesterday?"
" I really didn't feel very well."
WHOOPS !!!!
Are you still justified? How far into the future are you still justified? ZERICH
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 17 Jan 2009, 4:23 pm

Zerich this is a great idea thank you. People can add to the thread their study findings and thoughts. I will take from your list and begin with:

JUSTIFICATION
Just a little thought that popped into my mind. Going way back some 24 years. I remember attending a bible study and the word Justification came up.....What Roy said have stuck in my memory.
Christ our Redeemer Justified.....Just as if I ...........
had never sinned.
What an awesome Saviour.
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 17 Jan 2009, 4:21 pm

True Zerich, The meaning of words is very important.

Steve
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

FocusZerich req: Justification, Santification,Propitiation Empty FocusZerich req: Justification, Santification,Propitiation

Post  Admin Sat 17 Jan 2009, 4:20 pm

I have been doing a lot if thinking lately and think a study of meanings of some important Christian words might make a good study. By this I mean words like Justification, Santification,Propitiation, even like Grace and Glory. Just a thought!! An example. Glory.The Old Testament talks of the Chakinah Glory coming in the temple.(Likely Mispelled).

ZERICH
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum